TruthDevoid
Drugged Unholy

no reason to get upset over a dead child molester

Quote:
Originally Posted by viewer_from_nihil
the song serial cocksucker changed my life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassBehemoth
Are you going to snort cheap pharmaceutical drugs with your lizard as well?

Old 2009-06-25, 22:53
guitar_demon
MotörCat

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthDevoid
no reason to get upset over a dead child molester

haha
Ok. You're literate, intelligent and funny-FBS

"Calm down, Edgar back in your cage"-far beyond sane
"you suck the cat-avatar-guy doesnt"-The Doc
Now My Legacy Shall Live Forever!!

Old 2009-06-25, 22:54
moe_blunts
wigger/redneck/drunkard

show your respect for a week or two...

then he is fair game.

http://www.last.fm/user/moe_blunts/

Old 2009-06-25, 22:57
Death By Monkeys
Senior Metalhead

Goodnight, sweet prince.

Old 2009-06-25, 22:58
Wolfsherz
Post-whore

GODDAMNIT MAN

THis hit me harder than it should. FUCK MAN.
GODDAMNIT
GODDAMNIT MAN

Gonna put on Off the Wall, Thiller, Bad and Invincible all night long.

Aosoth - New album III out now on Agonia Recs
Epoch - bass, guitars, drums, MetaStasizing out asap
Asphixa - bass, demo out asap
Adustum - bass, guitars, full length out soon on XXXXXXXXXX recs

Quote:
Originally Posted by far_beyond_sane
Tetianblood? ... Well, 'Necrosemen' to you too. Twat.

Old 2009-06-25, 22:58
MetalThrashingMad
Death to all but metal!
Forum Leader

Man he'll do anything for a little publicity

j/k... as fucked up as he was he still made some kickin tunes. RIP

Old 2009-06-25, 23:11
TruthDevoid
Drugged Unholy

Quote:
Originally Posted by moe_blunts
show your respect for a week or two...

then he is fair game.

I have no respect for him

Quote:
Originally Posted by viewer_from_nihil
the song serial cocksucker changed my life

Quote:
Are you going to snort cheap pharmaceutical drugs with your lizard as well?

Old 2009-06-26, 01:09
FearFrost
The Mountie From Hell

The Man Made Thriller.

RIP

Old 2009-06-26, 01:31
drawn&quartered
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfsherz
GODDAMNIT MAN

THis hit me harder than it should. FUCK MAN.
GODDAMNIT
GODDAMNIT MAN

Gonna put on Off the Wall, Thiller, Bad and Invincible all night long.

I thought you are a grim black metaler...

either way, what does soil and little boys have in common? they have both been layed on Michael Jackson.

NEGROGENESIS

Old 2009-06-26, 01:47
Chris Rezendes
Attorney at Bird Law
Forum Leader

To be fair, none of you know whether he was a child molester or not. It's amazing how easily people can be biased by some fucking tabloid media... if they say it often enough and loud enough, an entire fucking country will believe it.

That being said, I don't really care much for his music, and whether or not he molested children he WAS a creepy fucking weirdo. All in all, I'm entirely indifferent to this.

Old 2009-06-26, 01:48
xgrafcorex
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearFrost
The Man Made Thriller.

RIP

Haha

Michael Jackson died a long time ago.

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/09/03/w.../03jackson.html

Old 2009-06-26, 02:07
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalThrashingMad
as fucked up as he was he still made some kickin tunes. RIP

Yeah I was thinking the same thing. He was a fucked up twat for everything he did. But he was also a very talented singer/dancer/songwriter... you gotta at least give him that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CompelledToLacerate
God, the Japanese are so weird. This HAS to be the long term effects of the atom bombs. No one is that weird on purpose.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gomli
The slams in that song always kill me. First time I heard that song I was like "Too much heaviness - brain collapse" but now I could murder my family to that one

Old 2009-06-26, 02:37
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xgrafcorex
Haha

Michael Jackson died a long time ago.

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/09/03/w.../03jackson.html

haha, zing.

I was quite shocked and mildly taken back by the news. I'm a closet fan. RIP.

I heard Michael Jackson died of food poisoning..apparently he was eating 12-year-old wieners.

Quote:
you done told me lots of thangs bout beer n shit and canada. have a grand ol cunt of a good time.

RIP moe.

Old 2009-06-26, 02:50
MyOwnSavior
Registered Sex Offender

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearFrost
The Man Made Thriller.

RIP
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able, and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" - Epicurus

“I'm as firm as red clay and as constant as... drinkin'. I'm constantly drinkin'.” - Early Cuyler

Old 2009-06-26, 02:51
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
I heard Michael Jackson died of food poisoning..apparently he was eating 12-year-old wieners.

HAHAHAHA!! That's fucking awesome.
Quote:
God, the Japanese are so weird. This HAS to be the long term effects of the atom bombs. No one is that weird on purpose.
Quote:
The slams in that song always kill me. First time I heard that song I was like "Too much heaviness - brain collapse" but now I could murder my family to that one

Old 2009-06-26, 04:42
Def
Master Killer
Alumni Staff

R.I.P. King of Pop!

Old 2009-06-26, 08:06
johnmansley
Schrodinger's Cat
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Rezendes
To be fair, none of you know whether he was a child molester or not. It's amazing how easily people can be biased by some fucking tabloid media... if they say it often enough and loud enough, an entire fucking country will believe it.

That being said, I don't really care much for his music, and whether or not he molested children he WAS a creepy fucking weirdo. All in all, I'm entirely indifferent to this.

Entirely agree, except he did make some decent songs back in the day.

People will often point to his out of court settlement with Jordan Chandler as an admission of guilt, and for the rabble-rousing, paediatrician-baiting vigilante this would seem a fair conclusion. This is, of course, until you consider that the settlement was probably cheaper than either a) the legal fees Jackson would have incurred in clearing his name, or b) the damages awarded in the event of his guilt. Remember, he had a lot of his wealth tied up in investments (The Beatles back catalogue for one) so money would have been a big factor in that decision.

That said, shit sticks in this age of sensationalism and I don't blame anybody for believing the so-called "efforts" of half-arsed journalists jumping to conculsions to suit their own agendas.

I have a real problem with journalistic output, none moreso than a recent article in the British press with regards to smokers "costing the NHS Ł5bn a year". You would think anybody with half a brain would immediately ask, "How much VAT and duty does the government make on cigarettes?" or "How much has the government saved in state pension payments due to the early death of smokers?" wouldn't you? Nope. Not even in the "Analysis" sub-section! The answer to the first question, by the way, is Ł8bn.

Now I'm not a smoker and don't particularly feel the need to stand up for them, but when a lazy journalist chooses to blame 25% of the population for Ł5bn of public spending they ought to look a little beyond the headline. The same applies to Michael Jackson.

Red Sparowes - At the Soundless Dawn

Old 2009-06-26, 08:31
Wolfsherz
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by drawn&quartered
I thought you are a grim black metaler...

OH FUCK YOU'RE RIGHT, SHIT I CAN'T LISTEN TO OTHER MUSIC THEN, WHOO, SLIPPED MY MIND FOR A SEC

Oh and:

Michael Jackson's next dates in London have obviously been cancelled. They were James (aged 9) and Thomas (aged 11).

Quote:

Old 2009-06-26, 08:50
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

The label of "child molester" is extremely sticky (ha) and the chances of someone ever shaking it off, regardless of the evidence in their favour, are slim. People have an almost Pavlovian response to it, especially so when it involves a celebrity and tabloids. I always resisted the urge to jump on the bandwagon, even after being fisted by Michael when I was trying to climb his big tree and he was giving me a "boost". I actually felt pity for him when I heard he had snuffed it - the guy was obviously unhinged, and never really got the help he needed, and was instead a bread 'n' butter figure for the media. If a non-celebrity was acting the way Mike was acting they'd immediately be sectioned and treated.

My main concern now is the inescapable tribute shows that will be taking over the airwaves for the next month or so. And watch carefully - the tabloids who tore the guy apart will be first in line to praise his career and mourn his passing. It was the same story with Jade Goody, that dumb bint from Big Brother in the UK. The tabloids which were calling her a pig, and juxtaposing her picture with a picture of a pig, were calling her Princess Diana for the Scum, or words to that effect, when she was dying of cancer. It was sickening and depressing, and Mike will undoubtedly being receiving similar salivating hypocritical two-faced admiration.

Oh well.

Old 2009-06-26, 09:43
blitz906
Okay.

I always did think the guy was a creepy lunatic, but I can admire him for his talent. I'm not really sad or glad that he died, I just don't really give a shit either way. And I'm not looking forward to hearing about this all over the fucking radio, newspapers and television for the next month or so

Apparently he had a disease called vitiligo, which causes depigmentation of the skin. But many people say that he somehow had his skin bleached because he didn't want to be black. Obviously, the former sounds like the logical explanation as to why he went from black to white over the years, but does anybody know why people believe the latter theory?
Quote:
Michael Jackson's next dates in London have obviously been cancelled. They were James (aged 9) and Thomas (aged 11).

Haha
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2009-06-26, 11:04
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

I really don`t care about Jack-O. But the vid for Thriller is epic!

R.I.P moe

Old 2009-06-26, 11:58
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

One of my first 45's was "ABC." He was older than me by about 3 months. I think John Lennon's death was the only other one that's really brought tears to my eyes. I was always skeptical about the molestation charges. The news last night was talking about a time when he was in trouble financially and I'm not sure if that coincided with that payoff or not. Larry King said he'd first interviewed him when he was 12 and once Michael was older he got more and more introverted. On stage he was a whole other persona.
Between him and Donny Osmond's prepubescent vocals I think that's why my vocal range was so expansive.
It's truly sad for the entertainment world. God bless him. Now he can really moonwalk!

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Grimm:I could read your mind but its in font size .5
Amadeus:Oh, and was there a cesserole (never mind spelling) involved?
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Dyldo: You evil strumpet!

Old 2009-06-26, 14:06
Hidrio
Supreme Metalhead

I was just dropping by for my quarterly visit when I saw this all over the net.

Very much related are these two videos of Jackson playing during Skinless' set at Hellfest just 6 days ago. Great show.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0tNjRiutbE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9_E...feature=related

Old 2009-06-26, 14:21
Chris Rezendes
Attorney at Bird Law
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz906
Apparently he had a disease called vitiligo, which causes depigmentation of the skin. But many people say that he somehow had his skin bleached because he didn't want to be black. Obviously, the former sounds like the logical explanation as to why he went from black to white over the years, but does anybody know why people believe the latter theory?

People believe the latter, obviously false theory because he also had drastic plastic surgery done that modified his facial features to appear more Eurocentric. Combine this with the gradual whitening of his skin and a largely ignorant public, and you get stupid theories of bleaching.

For what it's worth, "bleaching" was a beauty technique some black women used to use (and some still use in prison) to get a shade lighter. However, you could never get as white as Michael Jackson got through the habit of bleaching, even if you wanted to.

Old 2009-06-26, 14:30
Chris Rezendes
Attorney at Bird Law
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnmansley
I have a real problem with journalistic output, none moreso than a recent article in the British press with regards to smokers "costing the NHS Ł5bn a year". You would think anybody with half a brain would immediately ask, "How much VAT and duty does the government make on cigarettes?" or "How much has the government saved in state pension payments due to the early death of smokers?" wouldn't you? Nope. Not even in the "Analysis" sub-section! The answer to the first question, by the way, is Ł8bn.

Now I'm not a smoker and don't particularly feel the need to stand up for them, but when a lazy journalist chooses to blame 25% of the population for Ł5bn of public spending they ought to look a little beyond the headline. The same applies to Michael Jackson.

I hate these fucking morons; not a single ounce or real or imagined journalistic integrity, simply worshipping at the altar of celebrity until they have the opportunity to demonize said celebrities. Now, I am almost entirely different to celebrities (most of my favorite celebrities are athletes who fly under their radar) and this STILL pisses me off.

What I would really enjoy, a GREAT deal, is if there were some counter-tabloid effort to smear the names of those who own and/or run these operations; let's say the owner of the Enquirer is a child molester, pay some kid to claim he was touched, then follow around the guy who runs the Sun for 5 years with non-stop Paparrazi, taking shots of him outside his condo, restaurants, bathrooms, on the beach, etc. Get all up in his face, pay off distant family members and casual friends for stories about him, sordid little details, and so on.

I'm just saying, that would be hilarious. I always forget that you guys have it worse in the UK. Must be all the "royalty" or something.

Old 2009-06-26, 14:58
Requiem
Post-whore

I was taken by surprise when I heard his cause of death. It's a trend to sue him and the entire world thinks of him as a molester. At least of my generation, if you mention child molester the first thing that pops in your mind is Michael Jackson.

R.I.P King of Pop, I have always claimed your innocence.

Old 2009-06-26, 15:14
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Back when he first started the plastic surgery there were rumors he was trying to look and sound like Diana Ross. I noticed he started wearing his hair like James Brown later on.

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism

Old 2009-06-26, 16:43
drawn&quartered
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

Quote:
OH FUCK YOU'RE RIGHT, SHIT I CAN'T LISTEN TO OTHER MUSIC THEN, WHOO, SLIPPED MY MIND FOR A SEC

quit being sarcastic you belgian fuck, its common knowlege that anyone who takes BM seriously must not listen to anything else.

NEGROGENESIS

Old 2009-06-26, 20:08
Wolfsherz
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by drawn&quartered
quit being sarcastic you belgian fuck, its common knowlege that anyone who takes BM seriously must not listen to anything else.

Yeah you're totally witty.

Quote:

Old 2009-06-26, 21:11
Def
Master Killer
Alumni Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem
At least of my generation, if you mention child molester the first thing that pops in your mind is Michael Jackson.

Thank god I'm from a different generation

I agree with Mansley and Chris on this one, the media has burned him down. Even without substantial proof. His name is also often related to the Peter Pan-syndrome. Simply said; he'de rather hang out with kids and animals, hence his Neverland Ranch..

Ofcourse he was a bit of a wacko but he made some real classics back in the days. Not only the things he put on record but his video's were real pieces of art. Especially if you consider it was way harder to make that stuff up back then.

Rest in peace MJ!

Old 2009-06-26, 22:39
drawn&quartered
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

Quote:
Yeah you're totally witty.

then we have something in common!

NEGROGENESIS

Old 2009-06-27, 00:50
MyOwnSavior
Registered Sex Offender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Def
I agree with Mansley and Chris on this one, the media has burned him down. Even without substantial proof. His name is also often related to the Peter Pan-syndrome. Simply said; he'de rather hang out with kids and animals, hence his Neverland Ranch..

Ofcourse he was a bit of a wacko but he made some real classics back in the days. Not only the things he put on record but his video's were real pieces of art. Especially if you consider it was way harder to make that stuff up back then.

Rest in peace MJ!
Pretty much the way I feel about this whole mess. The man was a legend, no doubt about it. From a child to adulthood I've always enjoyed his music.
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able, and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" - Epicurus

“I'm as firm as red clay and as constant as... drinkin'. I'm constantly drinkin'.” - Early Cuyler

Old 2009-06-27, 01:51
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Rezendes
For what it's worth, "bleaching" was a beauty technique some black women used to use (and some still use in prison) to get a shade lighter. However, you could never get as white as Michael Jackson got through the habit of bleaching, even if you wanted to.

Why would they use it in prison?
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2009-06-27, 08:16
Wolfsherz
Post-whore

A lot of racism, even amongst blacks. (the whiter you are the better)

Quote:

Old 2009-06-27, 10:03
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

When I`m thinking about it...it`s actually sad that he`s dead now.
I`ve made a bet with two persons that he`ll play at least one concert..shit costs me $12

R.I.P moe

Old 2009-06-27, 10:18
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
A lot of racism, even amongst blacks. (the whiter you are the better)
And then you have white people laying under a tanning bed for hours or catching a few rays on Melanoma Beach. I think everyone is trying to achieve some sort of medium-rare effect. We should all just have a massive interracial orgy and be done with it!

Old 2009-06-27, 12:50
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy
And then you have white people laying under a tanning bed for hours or catching a few rays on Melanoma Beach. I think everyone is trying to achieve some sort of medium-rare effect.

I've always noticed that most people are never happy with the way they are one way or another. So many people change their hair colour, wear colour contacts, and so many women these days pretty much put makeup on with an industrial paint spray gun. And like Paddy mentioned, white people want to be brown, and brown people want to be lighter. I've never understood it. For one thing, white people aren't really meant to be exposed to intense sunlight because they don't have enough melanin in their skin to protect them from UV rays, whereas the darker skinned races can spend hours in the sun every day because they evolved to the climate they have lived in for however many years. But why is there such a problem with being extremely pasty or extremely dark? Why should people me ashamed of the way they were born? I'm as white as a floor after a 500 man bukkake party, but I don't mind, it doesn't bother me, because I was born that way, and I don't think I'm better off or worse off than anyone else, I just am what I am, and I don't understand why other people make such a goddamn fuss over what hair colour or skin colour or eye colour they were born with. I'd never change any of those things, I just want to live the way I was brought into this world. Superficiality pisses me off
Quote:
We should all just have a massive interracial orgy and be done with it!

I think it's already heading in that direction as we speak. Interracial relationships/marriages are much more accepted than they used to be, at least on this continent anyways. I can't really say that it is in other countries because I've never left this continent. But I'm sure at some point in the future race-mixing will increase until the world is just one big race of human beings, but I imagine it will take a very long time before that happens.
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2009-06-27, 14:11
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

With my dark circles under my eyes they're less noticeable if I add the tan. I used to try to tan, but I don't tan real well. After all the melanoma talk and WRINKLES!!!! I started using the gradual tanner in a bottle on my face. Once I heard about some of the ingredients in that I quit that, too. I found out that when you see elderly people whose skin tears so easily it's usually from sun exposure. Very, very common around here with farmers. I don't want to be like that and I don't want wrinkles either. Pale doesn't bother me at all. Another thing that color does though is it defines because of the shadows it creates. That can be done with a body airbrush thing, too.

I guess I've just gone through all the vanity issues and don't really worry about that stuff much now. As long as I look decent I don't give a crap if my hair's got some chrome in it. I'm just waiting for the long white Gandolf hair. I stopped wearing eye make up when I got my glasses cuz frankly it's annoying trying to put it on although I did the other day just because my husband remarked that I hadn't worn any in a long time. Did he notice? Hell no. lol I would NEVER want to have anything but my cat's eye green eyes and I can't wear contacts anyway. My eyes are Army green, gold, and brown. Mother nature definitely aced that one.

Old 2009-06-27, 15:07
blitz906
Okay.

Well I've never seen the point in colour contacts. But I must admit, it would be fun to go to an old folks home or a church in a small Southern American redneck town wearing these:

http://www.grimmbrothershalloween.c...products_id/867

http://www.grimmbrothershalloween.c...products_id/665

Can you imagine the reactions you'd get?
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2009-06-27, 15:17
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

When Bob was in one band the guitarist had reddish hair which he sometimes dyed so part would be dark and the roots reddish. He had some odd contacts he'd wear. I think one was solid black and others had skulls or something. Can't remember, but they were weird.

It was also weird that I thought he looked familiar when I met him and when his dad came to pick him up I knew why. Bob didn't even make the connection, but when they were both about 4 they were both in the Sunday School class I taught.

I knew a Nam vet Marine with a glass eye that had skull and crossbones on it. He was really whack. He used to pop it out in bars and put it in people's drinks.

Old 2009-06-27, 17:34
The Execrator
Noob lud

RIP Michael Jackson, you touched us in more ways than one.....

Quote:
Please excuse me for I currently have a terminal erection, and the only cure is midget-cunny.

Old 2009-06-27, 18:09
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Execrator
RIP Michael Jackson, you touched us in more ways than one.....
Hahahahahaha.

Old 2009-06-28, 00:34
blitz906
Okay.

More job-losses were announced today, as The United States Child-Protection Agency in New York closed its 'Michael Jackson' Department.
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2009-06-28, 08:35
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz906
Well I've never seen the point in colour contacts. But I must admit, it would be fun to go to an old folks home or a church in a small Southern American redneck town wearing these:

http://www.grimmbrothershalloween.c...products_id/867

http://www.grimmbrothershalloween.c...products_id/665

Can you imagine the reactions you'd get?

How fuckin expensive is that? I get exactly these for $40

R.I.P moe

Old 2009-06-29, 01:14
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

I heard his last words were "I think I'm dying! Take me to the children's hospital!".

I was really obsessed with MJ when I was younger and still enjoy his older stuff a lot. Regardless of the fact that the guy had obvious issues and didn't even need the child-humper Paddy Syndrome allegations to be a gold mine for the press, the dude made some seriously awesome pop music.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Last edited by Darko : 2009-06-29 at 01:16.

Old 2009-06-29, 01:57
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darko
child-humper Paddy Syndrome
I'm almost partially offended a bit!

Haha nah, I totally have an erection.

Old 2009-06-29, 03:37
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
I heard his last words were "I think I'm dying! Take me to the children's hospital!".

Bam!

Quote:
Quote:

Old 2009-06-29, 11:36
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

ah fuck this double posting shit

R.I.P moe

Last edited by Gomli : 2009-06-29 at 11:40.

Old 2009-06-29, 11:39
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Quote:

Dude that`d make him to the greatest comedian ever
or the worlds coolest pedophile

R.I.P moe

Old 2009-06-29, 11:53
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
Quote:

Old 2009-06-29, 17:43
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Just like Jack-O. Wooow

R.I.P moe

Old 2009-07-03, 11:07
Presley
New Blood
Banned

RIP Michael Jackson. You will always be in our hearts, your music is immortal
Hope you feel well now on heaven

Old 2009-07-03, 11:19
blitz906
Okay.

lol is that spam?
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2009-07-03, 12:05
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Indeed

R.I.P moe

Old 2009-07-03, 12:42
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Presley
RIP Michael Jackson. You will always be in our hearts, your music is immortal
Hope you feel well now on heaven
A very telling glimpse into the sociopathic mindset of the spam-bot programmer.

These bots are clearly scanning threads for keywords, and posting somewhat relevant drivel in said threads in order to avoid [immediate] detection. Threads about Michael Jackson's death are no doubt present on every single forum out there, so it's natural that the bot programmers would incorporate something about it into their bots, and this is the result - a horrible abuse of a man's death to sell cigars. There is a thread here about Winamp, and a bot posted something relevant about the Winamp software but not relevant to the thread itself (I think it was a thread entitled "Winamp Playlists", in which people shared a catalogue of their MP3 collection - Winamp being an arbitrary choice of media player in which playlists can be opened). It's like a primitive form of artificial intelligence - they have a set list of topics and a chunk of related text to post about said topics, and they just keeping scanning forums until they get a hit. Their databases are becoming wider and more varied, and the cunts will be infinitely harder to predict in 6 months time.

COCKSUCKERS IS WHAT THEY ARE.

Old 2009-07-03, 13:17
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Is that Priscilla Presley? On metaltabs?

Old 2009-07-03, 19:35
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
It's like a primitive form of artificial intelligence

Just imagine what spam will be like twenty years from now!
Quote:
Originally Posted by L,B'XXX
Is that Priscilla Presley? On metaltabs?

Haha, yes, it is! Clearly she is so distraught by her ex-husband's death that the only thing able to comfort her is a visit to MetalTabs. I'm thinking Paddy will take on the responsibility of comforting her, and welcoming her to the forum with open arms... in hopes that she'll welcome him with open legs
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by blitz906 : 2009-07-03 at 19:44.

Old 2009-07-03, 20:38
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

I dunno. Michael Jackson and Leslie Nielson? Well, yeah, she might go for Paddy. He's probably more normal than them.

spam, spam, spam, spam, wonderful spaaaaammmm!
I ate a Baby Ruth and I think I'm having chocolate overload.

Old 2009-07-03, 22:50
Requiem
Post-whore

RIP MICHAEL JORDAN

Old 2009-07-03, 23:25
blitz906
Okay.

lol ^ ?

Quote:
Quote:

Old 2009-07-04, 09:06
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem
RIP MICHAEL JORDAN

You`re the gay

R.I.P moe

Old 2009-07-07, 17:38
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Somebody`s watching the funeral ceremony in the staples center?

R.I.P moe

Old 2009-07-07, 18:30
The Execrator
Noob lud

Have you guys heard that they are bringing pedophile charges back up on Michael? Thousands of children have reported being touched by his death...

Quote:
Please excuse me for I currently have a terminal erection, and the only cure is midget-cunny.

Old 2009-07-07, 18:52
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Michael Jackson fucked my mouth.

Old 2009-07-07, 19:07
drawn&quartered
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

Its still hard to believe....that people care about this so much

NEGROGENESIS

Old 2009-07-07, 19:15
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
Michael Jackson fucked my mouth.

Haha. Was this before or after the Catholic priests got to you?
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2009-07-07, 22:46
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

I can imagine it now what y'all will say when I'm gone. "Good."

I think it's just a damn shame all those people didn't come out of the woodwork more publically when he was going through all the crap. Maybe they did and I just wasn't paying much attention. I heard Jermaine talk about the Charlie Chaplin song "Smile" the other day and turned on the tv just as he started singing it so I watched the rest of the memorial. I thought it was quite nice except for those idiots that were screaming in it. Dumbasses.

I still haven't heard if the kids are his for sure or not, but everyone said he was crazy about his kids. I think that balcony thing was way overblown. He was just showing the baby to the fans from pride and sharing a happy moment.

He was peer. He shaped my voice. It seemed he had extremes in his whole life good and bad. Don't we all to some extent?

And some of those old outfits when he was a kid! Now I know where my wardrobe ideas came from!! haha

Old 2009-07-08, 00:06
BOB_ZE_METALLEU
the siamese

ok not a god damn thread about jackson.....you guys are not tired of media crushing our brain with michael jackson? i mean, i know he was that kind of guy we suck the cock but seriously, i dont care if he's dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassbehemoth
Sick. It's an overly sugared and overly carbonated vagina drink.

Old 2009-07-08, 01:05
drawn&quartered
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by L,B'XXX
I can imagine it now what y'all will say when I'm gone. "Good."

I think it's just a damn shame all those people didn't come out of the woodwork more publically when he was going through all the crap. Maybe they did and I just wasn't paying much attention. I heard Jermaine talk about the Charlie Chaplin song "Smile" the other day and turned on the tv just as he started singing it so I watched the rest of the memorial. I thought it was quite nice except for those idiots that were screaming in it. Dumbasses.

I still haven't heard if the kids are his for sure or not, but everyone said he was crazy about his kids. I think that balcony thing was way overblown. He was just showing the baby to the fans from pride and sharing a happy moment.

He was peer. He shaped my voice. It seemed he had extremes in his whole life good and bad. Don't we all to some extent?

And some of those old outfits when he was a kid! Now I know where my wardrobe ideas came from!! haha

I like how when he was alive all the media about him was bad, and people always talked bad about him. Now its the other way around, but either way I don't give a damn. There are still some funny MJ jokes.

NEGROGENESIS

Old 2009-07-21, 01:12
rockitmarty
New Blood

Michael Jackson

I can't believe he's dead.

Old 2009-07-21, 03:38
YOUR_GOD_IS_DEAD
Post-whore

Quote:
I'm almost partially offended a bit!

Haha nah, I totally have an erection.

That sounds like something Carl from ATHF would say. Hahahaha

Old 2009-07-21, 08:41
blitz906
Okay.

ATHF?
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2009-07-21, 12:49
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

Aqua Teen Hunger Force.

Quote:
you done told me lots of thangs bout beer n shit and canada. have a grand ol cunt of a good time.

RIP moe.

Old 2009-07-21, 12:55
estringrev
Supreme Metalhead

Kind of late, but I agree with Chris and Mansley.

Generally a good deal of people will believe sensationalized media propaganda without applying any sort of critical thinking to the issue. His guilt was never proven, he was an easy target for the media, a good deal of his family are awful people, and the guy was obviously mentally ill. Pretty much anything bad revolving around him can be attributed to a lot of shit perpetrated in his own childhood.

That said, a good deal of the stuff he did as an entertainer was amazing, and I definitely respect that, but I wasn't really disappointed by his death one bit. I'm surprised he didn't kill himself along time ago with all the shit he endured. His father is an absolute lunatic that needed to be put down.

In anycase, here's hoping that the the three mono-theistic religions are wrong: RIP

Old 2009-07-21, 15:24
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

The more I'm hearing the more it makes me think of a girl who was one of my kid's girlfriends for awhile. She was a top cheerleader and captain of a non-school dance team. She was a dynamite performer, but she was on pain killers a lot for broken bones in her feet plus having scoliosis. She was also clinically depressed. She took a lot of prescribed medications. I can't help, but see some parallels in their lives.

I'm torn about Joe although he's supposed to be making comments today. Culturally and timewise I can see why he did the stuff he did. I never got beaten like his kids supposedly did, but my behind met with more than one yardstick when I was little. In an old movie the character playing Joe tells his wife that beatings were what was done to him and his dad and his dad before him so I really wonder if that's where he was coming from. If you don't know an alternate way you do what you know and what seems to have worked even though it might not be a good way.

Old 2009-07-21, 16:06
estringrev
Supreme Metalhead

You're right about Joe Jackson for the most part. I can understand why he did what he did, and he too obviously has issues which I believe most likely can primarily be attributed to a cultural and generational passing of disciplinary techniques, and other destructive beliefs and practices. I still can't help to be somewhat upset with him since he was a participant in destroying his own offspring's childhood, and a large part of his adulthood.

Either way MJ's chapter is closed, and hopefully the future offspring of that family will turn out to be decent human beings.

Last edited by estringrev : 2009-07-21 at 16:09.

Old 2009-07-21, 22:02
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Yeah, I hope you're right, too. My friend was at a convention last weekend and the girl that played Blair on "Facts of Life, " Lisa Whelchel was a speaker. She was a child actor from about 12 to 18 and said that she basically had no childhood either. For whatever reason her parents couldn't travel with her to California while she acted and she had nannies and governesses to take care of her. She had to grow up fast. School and work were the only things she did. Everyone's situation is different, but some kids just don't live the same as a normal kid would.
Of course, then there's me that's still waiting to hit puberty.

Old 2009-07-22, 06:38
YOUR_GOD_IS_DEAD
Post-whore

Well, I heard when Farrah Fawcett died, she told God her last dying wish was for the children of Earth to be safe................

and now here we are with Jackson dead...

Old 2009-07-22, 07:53
blitz906
Okay.

Haha, I heard that one like two hours after he was officially pronounced dead.
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2009-07-22, 17:43
The Execrator
Noob lud

You guys know that he actually died from food poisoning? He ate 12 year old nuts LOL

Quote:

Old 2009-07-22, 22:49
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Execrator
You guys know that he actually died from food poisoning? He ate 12 year old nuts LOL

Sorry dude, it was already said
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2009-07-23, 06:45
The Execrator
Noob lud

Hahah... I confess to avoiding most of this thread

Quote:

Old 2009-07-23, 06:48
blitz906
Okay.

Haha. That's probably for the best.
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2009-08-05, 18:02
Requiem
Post-whore

Quote:

Good job on the copypasta.

Old 2009-08-05, 18:23
Wolfsherz
Post-whore

Yeah, how bad of me for neglecting to point out the source of wherever that came from.

Quote: