MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum FAQ Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > MetalTabs.com > Chit Chat

Old 2003-05-05, 17:50
boomashaka
Metalhead

i know its a dumb question but...

...whos the head honcho on this site? whos da creator? i wanna know whos responsible for this kick-ass website.
im kinda new, so i think i can get away without knowing this. yet id like to know.

Old 2003-05-05, 17:59
guitar_demon
MotörCat

first off yeah dumb question and to answer it nomad is the man the mods are his demon children and we are his evil minions
Ok. You're literate, intelligent and funny-FBS

"Calm down, Edgar back in your cage"-far beyond sane
"you suck the cat-avatar-guy doesnt"-The Doc
Now My Legacy Shall Live Forever!!

Old 2003-05-05, 18:29
Tattered
Symbiotic In Theory
Forum Leader

Yeah...lol... Yeah Nomad (Nagual) posts mainly in feedback, hes the administrator started metaltabs in august 2001, or whenever, june july..anyway..yeah Thats him./

Quote:
Originally Posted by metal=life
Hey don't talk back buddy. Give your dick size or don't post.

Old 2003-05-17, 17:21
Kramer
Senior Metalhead

Re: i know its a dumb question but...

Quote:
Originally posted by boomashaka
...whos the head honcho on this site? whos da creator? i wanna know whos responsible for this kick-ass website.
im kinda new, so i think i can get away without knowing this. yet id like to know.

Nomad is the KREATOR of this website, not "da creator" you should at least know that...You guys should have lied to him and said that slayme or somebody made the website...but yeah he does post in site feedback and stuff mostly...I've actually never had a conversation with him before
DARKNESS DESCENDS!!

Last edited by Kramer : 2003-05-17 at 17:25.

Old 2003-05-17, 18:07
slayme_returns
BUY OUR FIRST RELEASE $5
Alumni Staff

Technically, PST88 made this website. Nomad is a web designer inside a Matrix that PST created, so in actuality he's really just asleep in a big pod while PST harvests nomad's natural energy for his own evil plan.

The rest of us mods are sentinels patrolling the scum filled boards of this Metaltabs Matrix.

Old 2003-05-18, 00:06
PST 88
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

See what happens when I tell this guy anything? Eh, at least it's slayme, so no one'll believe him.

Old 2003-05-18, 00:34
Jarhead

Quote:
Originally posted by slayme_returns
Technically, PST88 made this website. Nomad is a web designer inside a Matrix that PST created, so in actuality he's really just asleep in a big pod while PST harvests nomad's natural energy for his own evil plan.

The rest of us mods are sentinels patrolling the scum filled boards of this Metaltabs Matrix.

what does that make the rest of us?

Old 2003-05-18, 00:42
PST 88
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Well, Jarhead, you see, what you are is this: fuel for my evil plan. What my evil plan is I cant say, only saying this: it has to do with sex. Loads of it. And slowly killing weijia. That's really all I'm willing to tell you. slayme knows the rest.

Old 2003-05-18, 01:31
slayme_returns
BUY OUR FIRST RELEASE $5
Alumni Staff

My boss(PST88)is a crafty motherfucker ain't he? Telling you that I'm able to reveal the rest when in fact he's left me with specific instructions NOT TO. I'm sorry Jarhead, but the only thing I can tell you is that there is no red pill or blue pill. You will never make it out alive.

Old 2003-05-18, 01:54
Jarhead

ha! i knew it! they all said i was crazy! but i kneeeeeeeeeeew it!

Old 2003-05-18, 02:04
PST 88
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Crafty goddamn Jews.

Old 2003-05-18, 09:59
deMANUfacture
Supreme Metalhead

den that would make far_beyond_sane an agent

Old 2003-05-18, 10:14
Def
Master Killer
Alumni Staff

Quote:
Originally posted by Jarhead
ha! i knew it! they all said i was crazy! but i kneeeeeeeeeeew it!

In here, you don't know shit, you're just a pawn in our allmighty evil plan.

-Sentinel 141#8765^291

Old 2003-05-18, 13:58
guitar_demon
MotörCat

you guys are way too into the matrix

Old 2003-05-18, 15:20
PST 88
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Hey, I havent said one thing about the matrix, fuckass. The Matrix is a movie; this is a metal forum. There's no comparison.

Old 2003-05-18, 18:45
nomad
round the world
Administrator

i just realized, i'm THE ONE to break PST's evil plan... and just to show you all my power and abilities, i'm moving this to the chit-chat

Old 2003-05-18, 18:53
guitar_demon
MotörCat

Quote:
Originally posted by PST 88
Hey, I havent said one thing about the matrix, fuckass. The Matrix is a movie; this is a metal forum. There's no comparison.
no you have not said anything about the matrix directly but the way your going on about what the forum is is very matrix like fuckass

Old 2003-05-18, 19:15
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

"I've actually never had a conversation with him before." ---

------ I was thinking more like the Wizard of Oz (or Odds with this bunch !!!) I'm sure Nomad is much more handsome than him though . (L,B'XXX gives cute look)

And don't pick on PST88. He's a classy cool mod at the lyric site. You guys should look up to him.

For everyone !!! 25 days til Walpurgis gra-jee-8's !!! Yippee !!(I can hardly wait to see the little bastard...oh, that's right ...he ain't little....or a bastard !!)

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Grimm:I could read your mind but its in font size .5
Amadeus:Oh, and was there a cesserole (never mind spelling) involved?
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Dyldo: You evil strumpet!

Old 2003-05-18, 22:00
slayme_returns
BUY OUR FIRST RELEASE $5
Alumni Staff

Quote:
Originally posted by deMANUfacture
den that would make far_beyond_sane an agent

Sane is not an agent, he had trouble following rules. Now he's just a rogue program who somehow managed to keep his power, and is able to move freely throughout metaltabs.

Old 2003-05-18, 22:01
PST 88
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

No, you see, guitar_demon, what other people have said was very Matrix-like. I have said nothing about the Matrix, nor about what the forum is. What I have said is that I have an evil plan involving loads of sex and slowly killing weijia. I said that Jarhead - and I have only said this directly to Jarhead - was 'fuel' for my plan, but that does not mean I'm harvesting him and using his body heat for energy to sustain myself after solar power has ceased to be an option, as they do in the Matrix. I have said nothing invoking the Matrix, nor have I gone about this in a very Matrix-like way. All I've done was admit my intentions of killing weijia and something vague about using Jarhead and loads of sex. As I have not been playing on anything from the Matrix, you are, unfortunately, the fuckass. When you prove to me that all the Matrix wants to do in those movies is arrange loads of sex and slowly kill weijia, or that it was me, and not slayme, who said anything at all about what the forum is, you may have a point. As for now: you are a fuckass. My condolences.

Read more carefully, and perhaps you may just not be a fuckass some day. I'm not saying that it will definitely happen, but it certainly could. I'm sure that it's possible. For the future, though, here's a little reading checklist:

1. Read what people say.
2. Recognize that words typically signify an agreed upon meaning.
3. Interpret this meaning.
4. Apply this, and only this, to what your comments include.

This way, you will not say that I said anything about the Matrix, or about what the forum is when I did not do so. Now, if you said that I'm too into killing weijia, well, you'd be right.

Old 2003-05-18, 23:10
guitar_demon
MotörCat

well thankyou for proving that i once again am the fuckass hmm just one more label to crawl out from owell

Old 2003-05-19, 00:20
PST 88
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

It's a label you give to yourself, buddy. If we're going to get uppity about labels, what about saying someone's too into the Matrix? Isnt that labelling them a Matrix geek? It is. So dont give me that indignance crap, ya stupid fuckass, and dont act like you're the lone individual getting picked on. That's as boring and uninteresting as My Big Fat Greek Wedding.

Old 2003-05-19, 16:35
The Doctor
Denimwearinghillbilly
Forum Leader

whoa, long text, i'm tired

Old 2003-05-19, 22:10
Gigantic Penis
Post-whore

PST, all he said was that some people were too into the Matrix. What is the big deal? Just because you can write a lot (a forum fillibuster!) doesn't make you or him more of a fuckass, as offensive as that is.....................

You get to exicited to quickly and seem like you like to start arguements for the most retarded reasons. Just relax a little..........

His initial comment (which wasn't offensive) got you all fussy and into a fit. You are gonna tucker yourself out little guy.

"I guess it all works out in the end"
"Yeah, the REAR end."

-Beavis and Butt-head

Old 2003-05-19, 22:50
slayme_returns
BUY OUR FIRST RELEASE $5
Alumni Staff

You guys often mistake logic for "fussy".

Old 2003-05-19, 23:16
PST 88
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

You also mistake who blew it up. I said an off the cuff remark that I never said anything about the Matrix and jokingly called him a fuckass. He then got excited and made it into what it was. I just happen to be better at it than him.

Since you seem to have trouble reading, here you go:

He: you guys are way too into the matrix
Me: Hey, I havent said one thing about the matrix, fuckass. The Matrix is a movie; this is a metal forum. There's no comparison.
He: no you have not said anything about the matrix directly but the way your going on about what the forum is is very matrix like fuckass

If you read this, and most other arguments I get in, more carefully, you'll see I rarely am the one with the retarded reason starting it. Here, you can see if you take the time to read it, my response couldnt possibly be serious. This isnt the only case, however. For example: who came in just now? We (guitar_demon + I) were done. This, my gigantic penis friend, is a retarded reason, and yet you came up with it.

By the way, the volume of my writing has nothing to do with it. What makes him a fuckass is not the number of words, but what they all point to. If people want to argue with me, they may feel free to, but I rarely start it. 99% of what I say is joking, which is then taken seriously by cuntheads and turned into an argument. I cant be blamed if idiots take something I said lightly as though I said it seriously. But if you really have a problem with watching me get in arguments, tell people to stop responding to me. It's that simple. Cunt.

Old 2003-05-20, 02:07
Gigantic Penis
Post-whore

He seemed to take your fuckass comment a little seriously there......

See, when you constantly say stuff like that, some people may take it seriously. I personally do not care. I think doing any name calling over a forum is stupid. However, while you say you are joking, your posts seem to make you look arrogant.

I guess this is just one of the many times where sarcasm, humor and every other emotion has problems being seen over the sterile forum world..........

I still think you are too easily excited.......

"Yeah, the REAR end."

-Beavis and Butt-head

Old 2003-05-20, 07:46
deMANUfacture
Supreme Metalhead

well i think "nomad" should make more appearances on this forum......get involved in some sort of conversation.......show all these people who has real power around here

Old 2003-05-20, 14:27
MetalPoldi
Post-whore

Use smilies and nobody'll be pissed by some posts.

I saw many forums where the "real mod" doesn't write much.
Perhaps it's their pride not tao talk with the Bourgeoisie.

Old 2003-05-20, 15:50
PST 88
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

The name calling is meant to be meaningless, for the exact reason you just stated. It's stupid, and therefore shouldnt mean anything, and shouldnt be taken seriously. Taking something stupid seriously is seriously stupid. If I thought that calling someone a name over the internet could mean anything at all, I'd do it more sparingly. If someone wants to get insulted by something that's essentially meaningless, it's his trip.

As for my arrogance: it's a part, perhaps the most important, of the joke, if someone is willing to respond. It's more fun to get an exasperated reply to some inflated post than just the continual, ceaseless and petty argument that brevity might engender. Plus, there's always the weight of logic. Not that that has much of an effect.

Old 2003-05-20, 17:25
Def
Master Killer
Alumni Staff

oh.

I thought it was normal for americans to call each other names, I sorta integrated over the years....

haha, bunch of cunts

Old 2003-05-20, 19:35
PST 88
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Def is right.

Old 2003-05-20, 19:42
The Doctor
Denimwearinghillbilly
Forum Leader

hehe its always PST and Penis discussing, and someone says some short thing wich settles it all out

its fun to read,and the longs texts from PST are goof for myu english

Old 2003-05-20, 19:47
slayme_returns
BUY OUR FIRST RELEASE $5
Alumni Staff

See? Everybody wins. Now, everybody shuts the fuck up.

Old 2003-05-20, 19:57
guitar_demon
MotörCat

sorry slayme i got one thing to say
Quote:
Originally posted by Gigantic Penis
He seemed to take your fuckass comment a little seriously there......

i knew he was joking and i joked backed man hell look at the bottom of my sig

Old 2003-05-20, 20:51
PST 88
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Yeah, guitar_demon's been cool about it.

But, right now, slayme's also right, and perhaps should consider making sure of it.

Old 2003-05-20, 22:12
Gigantic Penis
Post-whore

Well now everyone is happy..................................................................................... .

"Yeah, the REAR end."

-Beavis and Butt-head