Paddy 6 85.71%
Dyldo 1 14.29%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2010-04-11, 15:33
PST 88
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

You Decide

As you know, there's been some friction between the mods lately that's been spilling over into the forums at large. Over the course of the controversy, certain things have been brought to light about both Darko and Paddy that highlight the more unsavory aspects of their characters, only some of which has been brought to the attention of the forum at large.

In the past few days, I've been in contact with the other mods, to see how much truth there was to Dylan's claims about Paddy. After those conversations, and with my first-hand knowledge of our Dyldo's behavior, I'd personally like to be rid of both the scamming bastard and the fabricating, manipulative little baby, but that decision isn't up to me.

I've talked this over with Alex, and we both are at a loss as to which of these guys to boot, since clearly we can't have them working together anymore. So, in a bizarre fit of democracy, we've decided to poll for your opinion. Now, I can't promise that the decision itself is up to you, but let your opinion be known and we'll take that into consideration.

Old 2010-04-11, 16:03
drawn&quartered
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

what exactly are the facts here?

NEGROGENESIS

Old 2010-04-11, 16:13
PST 88
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Paddy has been less than forthright in his financial dealings with the other mods, leading to no small resentment, and Dyldo has taken this as his opportunity to slander anybody among the mods he's been harboring any sort of grudge against. You can get a good amount of the flavor in the recently-closed 'Audios' thread, though much of the content is in the mod forum.

To put it simpler, both have shown themselves recently to be malignant liars, with the slight difference that Paddy's lies have cost people money whereas Dylan is only going for good will and sympathy points. Take your time, read through the 'Audios' and 'Movies' threads, and you should be able to see much of the acrimony, more than enough to form an opinion.

Like I said, I'd be just as happy to be rid of both of them, but that's not on the table at this juncture.

Old 2010-04-11, 17:30
moe_blunts
wigger/redneck/drunkard

Paddy is one of the biggest reasons I continue to browse this forum. He is a funny bloke (lol). My lolz are worth more than your billz.

http://www.last.fm/user/moe_blunts/

Old 2010-04-11, 17:39
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PST 88
After those conversations, and with my first-hand knowledge of our Dyldo's behavior, I'd personally like to be rid of both the scamming bastard and the fabricating, manipulative little baby, but that decision isn't up to me.

This sounds actually like the only real effective solution. Dyldo left anyway`s but I also don`t want a forum with members who are stealing money from each other and all that shit

R.I.P moe

Old 2010-04-11, 18:08
drawn&quartered
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

Making a deal over the internet with someone you don't really know is a pretty bad choice. For always typing like such a pretentious cunt you would think that Darko would know better. I'm not about to go through his posts and read the details but maybe there is some sort of contact law involved that could solve the money issue. Either way it is pretty fucking slimy to "earn" money by those means, but I'm not going to vote for Paddy to be kicked. Anyways I feel like I don't know the whole context despite reading over the posts in this forum and I can't really judge.

NEGROGENESIS

Old 2010-04-11, 18:59
DameFraMorkum
Post-whore

I know I haven't been here too often, but thought I'd give my 2 cents anyway... I think the forum would be poorer for losing either of them let alone both of them. Ideally both would be mature enough to make amends and start over, I think there has to be some civil solution to this. I'm not aware of what went on the mod's lair but after reading the Audios and Movies thread I have to say it sounds like a petty misunderstanding. Darko's been here for forever and is a pretty straight up dude as far as I can tell, and Paddy is just hilarious. It's really sad that it's come down to this. Kiss and make up already.

Old 2010-04-11, 19:25
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DameFraMorkum
I know I haven't been here too often, but thought I'd give my 2 cents anyway... I think the forum would be poorer for losing either of them let alone both of them. Ideally both would be mature enough to make amends and start over, I think there has to be some civil solution to this. I'm not aware of what went on the mod's lair but after reading the Audios and Movies thread I have to say it sounds like a petty misunderstanding. Darko's been here for forever and is a pretty straight up dude as far as I can tell, and Paddy is just hilarious. It's really sad that it's come down to this. Kiss and make up already.

This is what I was trying to type out earlier, but then I just decided not to post. Basically, there are more than two options to resolve this...

Blackwater (Friend's Metal Band)
MY WEBSITE!

R.I.P Paddy. My dear and loving father will never be forgotten.

Old 2010-04-11, 19:35
TruthDevoid
Drugged Unholy

Ban Gomli!

sorry bud. I'm just kiddin. You're like the weird German little brother i never had or wanted.

Anyway, enough of this shit. Quit fuckin around. I see what's going on here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by viewer_from_nihil
the song serial cocksucker changed my life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassBehemoth
Are you going to snort cheap pharmaceutical drugs with your lizard as well?

Old 2010-04-11, 21:15
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Wow. I have to say I'm pretty surprised that Alex decided to do this after his initial bullshit move. Thank Mutant Christ for coming to his fucking senses about this because what was happening before was a fucking crime (and I don't mean Paddy's stealing). Still, Paddy should not be getting even a smidge of a chance because of what he's fucking done, but I guess some people just can't accept the evidence that's biting them in the ass.

This is pretty much the only way things are going to go down because there's no way I'll be staying here if Paddy does.

Paddy: Just fucking leave. Even if for some reason you get chosen to stay, you'll be completely ostracized by the forum because no one will (hopefully be stupid enough) to trust you or anything you say. I encourage anyone that wants to know or check fact check anything to contact me via e-mail (deadheadroses@gmail.com). Or, if you just want the 20+ page e-mail between him and Chris or even the entire Mod Lair threads that have seen some of the initial heat going down, do not hesitate to e-mail me! I feel like some lame fucking activist here but I truly feel that this scumbag must be outed.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2010-04-11, 22:14
Def
Master Killer
Alumni Staff

Jezus guys, I can't believe we had to let this out of the lair.

Anyway, having heard the full and uncensored story, I have to say I voted Paddy. I enjoy his humour but fuck-christ... There are some boundaries man.

It is a sad day for the Green screen indeed...

Old 2010-04-11, 22:29
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

This is fucking ridiculous. Is Nomad so detached from this forum now that he can't even make a decision about his own fucking staff? Dylan already decided to leave, for one thing; why is this even under discussion?

As PST 88 pointed out, the majority of this charade has been played out in the mod forum, so an informed decision on the part of the regular members is unlikely. It'll just be the same back and forth retardation all over again.

But who am I to judge? I'm a thief and a con-artist, apparently

I think it's very telling that public opinion here did a 180 when the element of money was introduced. Never mind that Dylan broadcast the fact that I was fucking abused, and never mind the fact that he's been using me like his own personal postal service, or that he and Chris have been pawing over the personal emails I have sent each of them, all of that means nothing when a few dollars go missing; it's on THAT point that you make your decision about which of us should be gone? I just hope you're never called up for jury service.

6 votes against me (at the moment). Well, fuck me. Think back over my 1837 posts on this forum and tell me that you see any evidence of the sociopathic money-grabber Dylan has painted me as. In the space of a few posts from Dylan my reputation here is reduced to rubble, and no one questioned it.

I was going to post my email address here, for members who want to remain in touch with me, but the best I've heard in my defence in this thread is "he was funny, but...". With friends like these...

Later.

Old 2010-04-11, 23:05
moe_blunts
wigger/redneck/drunkard

I still love you, Paddy.

http://www.last.fm/user/moe_blunts/

Old 2010-04-12, 01:54
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by moe_blunts