Alchohol 4 66.67%
Neither 0 0%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2009-09-25, 03:41
Dystopia
Post-whore

Weed Vs. Alchohol

Which is your elixir?

BTW, I actually made a good thread in the drum section and NO ONE has commented on it (And I posted it 3 days ago). Please do, please.

Old 2009-09-25, 03:57
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts

Damnit, what would we do without you... I am actually interested in this poll and I think it's a valid thread.

I choose alcohol over weed because I am a somewhat stressed/paranoid/irrational kinda guy. Hence, weed makes me think too much. However, when I drink a lot I always end up getting high. Occasionally I am relaxed enough (and in the correct mindset) to get stoned. Something is also fun about spacing out extreme stoned sessions, because they are quite memorable. i.e. hitting medical kush from a Roar at a party... that was crazy as shit.

I am voting for alcohol, but honestly all drugs fascinate me and I really can't hate on any of them. Even "dirty" drugs are just viewed that way because of society, and can be used in a moderated fashion for some fun recreational times.

The best way to sum up my alcohol use is by noting the lack of negative effects that it poses (for myself). I must say that paranoia is my biggest issue with drugs, mostly to do with my personal health. However, my history with them is hardly scarce... in fact quite opposite. For me, alcohol falls into a similar category as my past love haha... opiates. It gets you "down" more than "up". Both of them numb you as oppose to heighten sensations (although they definitely make everything more fun).

Blackwater (Friend's Metal Band)
MY WEBSITE!

R.I.P Paddy. My dear and loving father will never be forgotten.

Old 2009-09-25, 04:20
blitz906
Okay.

Just alcohol for me, I do not like the way weed makes me feel at all. I get the paranoia and anxiety issues too.

Sorry Mary Jane, but I'd much rather spend the night with Johnny Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by CompelledToLacerate
God, the Japanese are so weird. This HAS to be the long term effects of the atom bombs. No one is that weird on purpose.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gomli
The slams in that song always kill me. First time I heard that song I was like "Too much heaviness - brain collapse" but now I could murder my family to that one

Old 2009-09-25, 08:43
PST 88
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Now what did I just say?