MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum FAQ Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > MetalTabs.com > Chit Chat

Old 2003-02-10, 02:46
metal=life
Post-whore

"Lords Of Choas" the movie?

anyone hear anything about this? I heard there was a making of this movie and its half way done. I dont know if its true or not....this sucks!

oh, and please dont turn this into a black metal warzone

------D---
------E---
------A---
---METAL
------H---

"One day we all will die, a cliched fact of life."
Pantera - I'm Broken

Old 2003-02-10, 04:47
mrweijia
Post-whore

i had a dream about that, well about the soundtrack. black metal would get so much publicity out of it

Old 2003-02-10, 06:02
Clad in Shadows
Senior Metalhead

Please enlighten me as to what this is! sounds interesting
You're walking like you're dead"

Old 2003-02-10, 06:07
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

ahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahah ahahaha! Thats really sad, only the dumbass author who wrote that would give them permission for this. I cant wait for this to be virginized by society. Just like this new punk thing, every one is going to try and "be it". If it's an independent movie, it might be interesting, but it will still get exposed and ruined.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2003-02-10, 08:10
Lord Malphas

that fucking sucks ... I hope is not true ... well I don't think is true ...but if somebody does he/she will be shot in the head

Old 2003-02-10, 08:46
sanderinos
Post-whore

I don´t know what to think.... Lords of Chaos is a great book, and mighty interesting to read if you like black metal.. but I wonder what they will make of the movie.... like a documentery or something?

Old 2003-02-10, 11:25
DerMeister
Senior Metalhead

That bloody sucks.
It really sucks.
I second Darko on this one.

Old 2003-02-10, 21:37
metal=life
Post-whore

Black Metal will lose its underground image

------D---
------E---
------A---
---METAL
------H---

Pantera - I'm Broken

Old 2003-02-10, 21:43
CtHuLhU DaWn
Supreme Metalhead

No chance is it true, For one thing the main character is in jail (vikernes) and i cant see him allowing someone to act as him.
The book cannot be made into a movie, it is NOT right.
I really cant see this happening.

Old 2003-02-10, 21:58
metal=life
Post-whore

its not really up to Varg

------D---
------E---
------A---
---METAL
------H---

Pantera - I'm Broken

Old 2003-02-10, 22:05
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Its not his choice, becasue if he wont let them use his name, they will just rename the character.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Last edited by Darko : 2004-04-06 at 21:28.

Old 2003-02-11, 00:01
Lord Malphas

metal=life where did you hear that ?

Old 2003-02-11, 01:07
uuuuhhhhhhh

i heard it too, that there is a possability for a movie. which i hope there isnt. i heard it from a the burzum board @ www.burzum.com (its a fucking baron wastland of text anymore :kaioken

Old 2003-02-11, 07:32
Troll
New Blood

If that is true and a movie is made, then i swear to fuck that some people are going to be seriously dealt with.

Old 2003-02-11, 12:21
Freezer666

its not gonna be "based" on the book, its gonna be about a bunch of people that start a cult BASED on the stuff they read in lords of chaos...(go read the burzum forum)
not sure about either possibilities, neither sources are verified...so we're just bitching/laughing/blah on possibly not-even-true stuff...wee

http://www.zombiebloodbath.com/news5.html thats the link that was given on the burzum forums, which doesnt really look official if you ask me, ah well, guess we'll have to wait

im guessing itll turn out into some class b horror movie like cradle of fear or some kind of crap like that

Old 2003-02-13, 12:33
sanderinos
Post-whore

How CAN you make a movie based on interviews?!

Old 2003-02-13, 13:44
mrweijia
Post-whore

from what i read, its about an american cult that based their movements on those in norway. and the movie would be about the americans.

Old 2003-02-16, 13:01
sanderinos
Post-whore

What do americans have to do with True Norwegian Black Metal ?!

Old 2003-02-16, 19:06
Euronymous
Metalhead

Sanderinos that is an incredibally intelligent question. I'll answer it for the benefit of the others: What do americans have to do with True Norwegian Black Metal? absolutely nothing. and besides, i have Lords of Chaos, read it, also read what Varg had to say about it and he does have some points saying that it's full of shit. and anyway, let's pray they don't make a movie out of it because then everyone would know about black metal and trust me, it would take a matter of days for it to become the newest "style." i doubt Euronymous would have wanted this part of history all over TV and cinemas, especially with those dumb fuck americans imitating anything they think is "different." so yeah, the movie would kick ass if only the REAL black metal fans could see it. people who listen to where it came from, shit like Venom, Bathory, Dark Throne, Mayhem, old Abruptum, old Emperor, REALLY old Immortal, and that faggot Grishnack's Burzum. yeah.

Old 2003-02-16, 20:36
slayme_returns
BUY OUR FIRST RELEASE $5
Alumni Staff

I'm a 'dumb fuck american', would you say I'm imitating everything I think is different? Or were you referring to the mainstream media in the US? I can't really tell because you lumped an entire country into one category like a "dumb fuck". I'll be as short as I can here, but I'm a bit tired of people around metaltabs that assume they know an entire country based on their politicians practices, or from what they've seen on television and the internet.

We are not ambassadors for our countries here. I don't read you guys' posts and think, "Oh, here's that German bastard, or that English bastard...". You're all faceless. A collection of 1's and 0's gathered and interpreted by my internet browser and displayed on my monitor. You're nothing.

This goes for every skin color, every nationality, every different country in here. If you're gonna talk trash without a foundation of truth...you can count on it that I'll be there to delete you.

Other than all of that, rock on bitches and have a great day. Oh, and I hope they make this into a big budget Hollywood film that stars Keanu Reeves and Pauly Shore.

Last edited by slayme_returns : 2003-02-16 at 20:43.

Old 2003-02-16, 20:39
walpurgis
Drunken Yeti God
Alumni Staff

You're a god damn idiot Euronymous. Fuck off.

I never fucked a 10, but one night I fucked five 2's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassBehemoth
You really have no dignity. I would rather have sex with my fifty year old father.

Old 2003-02-17, 00:25
mrweijia
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally posted by sanderinos
What do americans have to do with True Norwegian Black Metal ?!

nothing. the movie doesnt have anything to do with the book or norway. its about a group of kids who blew up their teachers head with a shotgun. these kids were perhaps influenced by norwegian black metal, thats where it comes in.

Old 2003-02-17, 08:39
sanderinos
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally posted by Euronymous
and that faggot Grishnack's Burzum. yeah.

May I remind you that it was in Euronymous´ closet where they found a dildo coverd in shit remains + the fact that he openly sugested sodomizing.... so don´t you call Varg a faggot.

Old 2003-02-17, 10:11
Lord Malphas

Quote:
Originally posted by sanderinos
May I remind you that it was in Euronymous´ closet where they found a dildo coverd in shit remains + the fact that he openly sugested sodomizing.... so don´t you call Varg a faggot.

Varg said that and Varg says lots of shit about Euronymous... so I bet it wasn't true .... someone even said that Euronymous fucked Varg's girlfriend

Old 2003-02-17, 12:21
CtHuLhU DaWn
Supreme Metalhead

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord Malphas
Varg said that and Varg says lots of shit about Euronymous... so I bet it wasn't true .... someone even said that Euronymous fucked Varg's girlfriend

I aggree, I dont believe the Euro/Gay thing, Vargs always shooting shit becuase Varg hates euro. Simple.

Old 2003-02-17, 14:52
mrweijia
Post-whore

whats gonna happen once he(varg) gets released?

Old 2003-02-17, 18:16
DerMeister
Senior Metalhead

Quote:
Originally posted by mrweijia

Depends on when that is. Someone probably kills him.

Old 2003-02-17, 21:49
CtHuLhU DaWn
Supreme Metalhead

Quote:
Originally posted by mrweijia

Its certain, someone will at least TRY to kill varg

Old 2003-02-18, 01:28
metal=life
Post-whore

haha....he's a deadman walking. Oh well, he deserves a good ass kicking...i still like his music though.

------D---
------E---
------A---
---METAL
------H---

Pantera - I'm Broken

Old 2003-02-19, 19:26
Euronymous
Metalhead

Quote:
Originally posted by slayme_returns
I'm a 'dumb fuck american', would you say I'm imitating everything I think is different? Or were you referring to the mainstream media in the US? I can't really tell because you lumped an entire country into one category like a "dumb fuck". I'll be as short as I can here, but I'm a bit tired of people around metaltabs that assume they know an entire country based on their politicians practices, or from what they've seen on television and the internet.

the television and the internet heh? yeah i guess you're right man. i mean, people distort things on the internet and especially the media on tv. i would completely say your right, there's only one problem you neglected. I LIVED 10 FUCKING YEARS IN THAT SHITHOLE NEW YORK YOU UGLY FUCK. listen, i never argue about something i don't know, because when i argue (which is rarely), it's about something i know. and anyway, it's from every day experience after going to american high school for 3 years. so i think i just MIGHT have a chance at knowing what americans are like.

Old 2003-02-19, 19:27
walpurgis
Drunken Yeti God
Alumni Staff

Doesn't mean we Americans have to tolerate your bullshit. Just remember that.

Quote:
You really have no dignity. I would rather have sex with my fifty year old father.

Old 2003-02-19, 19:32
Euronymous
Metalhead

walpurgis, i understand you man. there's nothing wrong with defending your people, trust me, i know. Hungarians are honoreable people, so i know what one's home means to them. all i'm saying, is that just because i live in a small, poor-ass country which 50% of the people in america i met don't even know where it is, that doesn't mean that the only way i'll get to know what the "great country" of america is like, is through the media. seriously, there's nothing wrong with defending yourself, just don't think that just because i live in Hungary means that i know shit about americans. i lived there for 10 fucking years, i think i know what they're like.

Old 2003-02-19, 19:37
Def
Master Killer
Alumni Staff

Sure, but I think you're still generalizing about the 'american dumb fucks' not every american is the same, remind that..

oh, this goes for every country, person, etc....

I don't care about this movie that much, I hope they don't release it though because we'll get more posers around here.........

Old 2003-02-19, 19:43
walpurgis
Drunken Yeti God
Alumni Staff

I can understand your point as well Euro, I just don't like being categorized. Anyways, this should get back to the topic on hand.

Quote:

Old 2003-02-19, 19:59
slayme_returns
BUY OUR FIRST RELEASE $5
Alumni Staff

Euronymous-

I'm not really sure how I can neglect something that I knew nothing about, you didn't exactly volunteer that information in your first statement. Being that you apparently like to have your shit together before you open your fool mouth, I thought you would've mentioned something like that as an example. That really doesn't matter anyway, because you're still generalizing and stereotyping an entire country based on your experiences in one city. I don't give a shit if you lived here for 10 years, or where you went to school or where you lived, the fact remains that you set up a canvas, called it America and painted it with the broadest brush you had. I would've replied with the same thing to anyone, from the US or not.

Don't assume so much either. I never singled out your country, but addressed everyone of them, including my own. Go back and read the post again if you need to.

I tell you what though, it is a good thing that you've met every single Hungarian and know that they're all honorable. I wish I could say the same thing about where I'm from, I've met some real assholes and I've met some great, honorable people. I envy your perfect country.

Should I play the assumption game? You called me an ugly fuck, is that because I'm a stupid American too? Eh, whatever gets you off man. Have fun with your narrow outlook.

Old 2003-02-20, 03:39
mrweijia
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally posted by Euronymous
the television and the internet heh? yeah i guess you're right man. i mean, people distort things on the internet and especially the media on tv. i would completely say your right, there's only one problem you neglected. I LIVED 10 FUCKING YEARS IN THAT SHITHOLE NEW YORK YOU UGLY FUCK. listen, i never argue about something i don't know, because when i argue (which is rarely), it's about something i know. and anyway, it's from every day experience after going to american high school for 3 years. so i think i just MIGHT have a chance at knowing what americans are like.

new york doesnt represent the entire country. hell, if new york represented the entire US, would you say texas is freezing cold in the winter?

Old 2003-02-20, 03:57
Piper5150
Senior Metalhead

Quote:
you can count on it that I'll be there to delete you.

after reading that i went and watched "spring cleaning" on strongbad over and over i dunno mayb its the lack of sleep and food that im being wierd!
DELETED!!

Old 2004-04-05, 20:02
BOSE
Senior Metalhead

weak sauce

Do you guys even realize how 'unpopular' black metal is to people if anything the movie will be made and people will see how big of a douche bag varg is and black metal will probably be shunned and pushed further away from the lime light, just because a movie gets made about black metals begining, doesn't mean people will like the music, when i play any form of metal around people who don't like it they freak out, i know one kid who punches himself in the face when i make him listen to it. So before you freak out and cry about black metal possibly become mainstream use your brain and think it through.

Old 2004-04-05, 20:24
BLS
STUFFED ANIMAL ORGY

Im cool, i love you

"Dimebag" Darrell Lance Abbott
08/20/66 - 12/08/04

R.I.P.

Old 2004-04-05, 20:40
BOSE
Senior Metalhead

WE GET IT YOU LOVE THE SMELL OF MALES ON YOUR MATRESS NOW GO KILL YOURSELF YOU GAY PIECE OF SHIT

Old 2004-04-05, 20:59
atifman
Forum Leader
Forum Leader

sheesh, you need to consult some anger management classes, friend

Old 2004-04-06, 03:27
BeastOfCarrion
Pokémon Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOSE
WE GET IT YOU LOVE THE SMELL OF MALES ON YOUR MATRESS NOW GO KILL YOURSELF YOU GAY PIECE OF SHIT

reactions of violence when his hetrosexuality is slightly threatened ... im thinking your 14 years old
(x.x) (> <)
Somebody has decapitated an innocent rabbit, can Abbath solve this crime before more innocent bunnies are hurt?

Old 2004-04-06, 05:33
BLS
STUFFED ANIMAL ORGY

You should see the PM's he send me. Crazy homophobic kids....

08/20/66 - 12/08/04

R.I.P.

Old 2004-04-06, 07:19
Undying_Hatred
Post-whore

post em

Old 2004-04-06, 07:24
Undying_Hatred
Post-whore

Old 2004-04-06, 09:25
brainsforbreakfast
El Diablo sin pantalones

wtf? thats some serious scary oppinions

but someone should pay for inventing hiphop
Originally Posted by Requiem
Why would you sig that?
Why not? Why would you sig me saying that I hate you? I was serious there, too.

I'm in despair! The internet has left me in despair!

Old 2004-04-06, 10:19
Dissection
bugfucker strikes back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by metal=life
its not really up to Varg

Exactly, and when was the last time anyone took anything Varg said seriously?

I dont think this will be a movie. And if it is, i'll be at the front of the line in a Darkthrone tee.

Awesome.

Old 2004-04-06, 14:00
BOSE
Senior Metalhead

ANGER DOESN'T ADAQUETLY EXPRESS MY FEELING TOWARD FAGGOTS, YES I AM A HOMOPHOBE I PUNCH FAGGOTS IN THEIR TEETH I WOULD SHOW NO MERCY/REMORSE FOR FUCKING DIMEMBERING ONE OF THOSE WORTHLESS HUMANS GONE HORRIBLY ARRY. SO YES PSYCOTIC HOMOFOBE HERE, COME GET YOUR SPINAL CORD REMOVED STEP RIGHT UP

OH YEAH AND FUCK JESUS.

Old 2004-04-06, 14:20
Agent-Orange
Post-whore

Homophobic means you are scared of fag's. How come no one fucking remembers this?

Old 2004-04-06, 14:47
PantericA
Post-whore

ppl are stupid.

Old 2004-04-06, 20:59
brainsforbreakfast
El Diablo sin pantalones

Quote:
ANGER DOESN'T ADAQUETLY EXPRESS MY FEELING TOWARD FAGGOTS, YES I AM A HOMOPHOBE I PUNCH FAGGOTS IN THEIR TEETH I WOULD SHOW NO MERCY/REMORSE FOR FUCKING DIMEMBERING ONE OF THOSE WORTHLESS HUMANS GONE HORRIBLY ARRY. SO YES PSYCOTIC HOMOFOBE HERE, COME GET YOUR SPINAL CORD REMOVED STEP RIGHT UP

OH YEAH AND FUCK JESUS.

Did daddy touch you?
Originally Posted by Requiem
Why would you sig that?
Why not? Why would you sig me saying that I hate you? I was serious there, too.

I'm in despair! The internet has left me in despair!

Old 2004-04-06, 21:22
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Hey, BOSE. I want to suck your cock. I want to slide my 7 inches of urine-lubricated raging fury into your tight little teen ass. We can snowball after too.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Last edited by Darko : 2004-04-06 at 21:24.

Old 2004-04-06, 22:50
guitar_demon
MotörCat

Quote:
DIMEMBERING .

theres an "S" in there you know
Ok. You're literate, intelligent and funny-FBS

"Calm down, Edgar back in your cage"-far beyond sane
"you suck the cat-avatar-guy doesnt"-The Doc
Now My Legacy Shall Live Forever!!

Old 2004-04-07, 00:20
Undying_Hatred
Post-whore

Old 2004-04-07, 00:41
atifman
Forum Leader
Forum Leader

Quote:

OH YEAH AND FUCK JESUS.

cocaine is one hell of a drug

Old 2004-04-07, 00:59
guitar_demon
MotörCat

that picture is great hatred!

Old 2004-04-07, 16:05
BOSE
Senior Metalhead

No daddy died 11 years ago today, yes I am aware of my typo in dismembering.

Old 2004-04-07, 16:09
BOSE
Senior Metalhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darko
Hey, BOSE. I want to suck your cock. I want to slide my 7 inches of urine-lubricated raging fury into your tight little teen ass. We can snowball after too.

I really did not want to know that, you should get help for your sickness for which there is no cure.

Old 2004-04-07, 16:18
Ten Ton Alien
Post-whore

i never understood why people hate gays. it's not like they go berzerk, ass fucking people left and right.

you need help, BOSE.

Old 2004-04-07, 16:48
The Doctor
Denimwearinghillbilly
Forum Leader

could someone please explain me the story of that Varg dude, i heard his name a couple of times, but what'd he do?

Old 2004-04-07, 19:18
BLS
STUFFED ANIMAL ORGY

Is it cool to be anti-gay now? People will be like "eww you fag blah blah blah" and diss gay's but if someone mentions a lesbian couple its ok.... I wish every guy besides me was gay... then all the chicks would be mine!!

08/20/66 - 12/08/04

R.I.P.

Last edited by BLS : 2004-04-07 at 22:13.

Old 2004-04-07, 21:49
guitar_demon
MotörCat

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor
could someone please explain me the story of that Varg dude, i heard his name a couple of times, but what'd he do?

short story
he was one of the originial black metal guys hes the one man band burzum, he burnt some churches, robbed them, pissed on some graves then stabbed euronymouse(sp) the original guitarist from mayhem besides that hes a fucking racist bigget who got the top norwiegian life sentece then tried to escape sometime last year cause all the "bubba" in mates there didnt like him

@BLS if every guy was gay then wouldt you be too?

Old 2004-04-07, 22:12
BLS
STUFFED ANIMAL ORGY

Varg's just a retard. Whenever he changes his views on something, he changes his past making people think that hes always belived w/e. I read a bunch of bullshit about him in "Sound of the Beast" the headbanging history of Heavy metal" good book btw.

@guitar_demon i guess so... but i never said if every guy was gay, reread my post

08/20/66 - 12/08/04

R.I.P.

Old 2004-04-08, 00:23
guitar_demon
MotörCat

ah you edited your post you tricky basterd

Old 2004-04-08, 02:25
BLS
STUFFED ANIMAL ORGY

maybe.... or myabe your just delirious

08/20/66 - 12/08/04

R.I.P.

Old 2004-04-08, 05:19
MorbidGuitar
Post-whore

Can guests post here now or whats going on?

Old 2004-04-08, 22:18
Dissection
bugfucker strikes back.

Fuck if i know... can I still post here?

Awesome.

Old 2004-04-13, 20:28
BOSE
Senior Metalhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLS
Is it cool to be anti-gay now? People will be like "eww you fag blah blah blah" and diss gay's but if someone mentions a lesbian couple its ok.... I wish every guy besides me was gay... then all the chicks would be mine!!

I never knew it was 'cool' be friends with fags.
Have you been fucked in the ass alot? Cause I'm getting that I've been fucked in the ass alot vibe from you