MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum FAQ Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > MetalTabs.com > Chit Chat

Old 2009-06-30, 17:04
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

The Canucks have landed!

Happy Canada Day all of you in the Great White North. At least you drive on the right side of the road up there.

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Grimm:I could read your mind but its in font size .5
Amadeus:Oh, and was there a cesserole (never mind spelling) involved?
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Dyldo: You evil strumpet!

Old 2009-06-30, 17:37
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Have a good one, chaps! I find it to be a permanent source of amusement that your country is ridiculed for not being an obnoxious, arrogant, sociopathic, self-interested, imperialistic violent cunt.

Old 2009-06-30, 17:52
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Canada Day???
ehm...Why?
Anyway celebrate it or whatever

R.I.P moe

Old 2009-06-30, 18:07
drawn&quartered
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy
Have a good one, chaps! I find it to be a permanent source of amusement that your country is ridiculed for not being an obnoxious, arrogant, sociopathic, self-interested, imperialistic violent cunt.

Anyone who says that about America is just envious, not all of us have the privilege

I don't have a problem with Canada, they seem alright.

NEGROGENESIS

Old 2009-06-30, 18:12
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Yeah, other than the French part they're okay.

Gomli, here ya go. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canada_Day

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism

Old 2009-06-30, 18:12
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by drawn&quartered
Anyone who says that about America is just envious, not all of us have the privilege

I don't have a problem with Canada, they seem alright.
And the fact that you automatically assumed I was talking about the U.S. speaks volumes - guilty conscience?

Old 2009-06-30, 18:14
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Not guilty. We're just good and we know it!

Old 2009-06-30, 18:38
drawn&quartered
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

Quote:
And the fact that you automatically assumed I was talking about the U.S. speaks volumes - guilty conscience?

lol, who else would you be talking about?

NEGROGENESIS

Old 2009-06-30, 19:39
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by drawn&quartered
lol, who else would you be talking about?
It's a big world out there. Britain, Russia, Israel, Pakistan, North Korea, etc. And sure, I'd chuck the U.S. into the mix now that you mention it!

But the point I made wasn't that these other countries are all psychopathic, it's that they tend to chide Canada because it's not.

Incidentally, chalking up criticism of the U.S. government to jealousy is like saying a rape victim should take it as a compliment.

Oh, one last thing:

http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/5356/5654.png

Old 2009-06-30, 19:39
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Tanzanika? That was the first place that popped into my head.

Old 2009-06-30, 19:43
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

You should talk to some older Canadians. They're just as bad as Americans. Their politicians sound just as screwed up and they pay taxes up the butt just like Americans do. They just have more bears than we do.

Old 2009-06-30, 19:45
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by L,B'XXX
You should talk to some older Canadians. They're just as bad as Americans. Their politicians sound just as screwed up and they pay taxes up the butt just like Americans do. They just have more bears than we do.
True, since the latest Iraq war Canada has been falling right into line, which is a shame.

Old 2009-06-30, 20:19
FearFrost
The Mountie From Hell

its not till tomororw, but...

CANADA UBER ALLES!!!!!!!!

CANADIAN BEER AND CANDIAN RYE FOR ALL!

OHHHHHHHHHH CANADA, OUR HOME AND NATIVE LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND!

Old 2009-06-30, 20:33
The Execrator
Noob lud

Happy Canada day, my fellow neighbors

Quote:
Please excuse me for I currently have a terminal erection, and the only cure is midget-cunny.

Old 2009-06-30, 23:18
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

Thank you fellow Comrades.

The celebration starts tonight and continues until Thursday!

Quote:
Originally Posted by moe_blunts
you done told me lots of thangs bout beer n shit and canada. have a grand ol cunt of a good time.

RIP moe.

Old 2009-07-01, 00:23
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

You're welcome to keep partying for our 4th of July after that. BORDER PARTY!!!!

Old 2009-07-01, 03:56
PantericA
Post-whore

i like the sounds of a week long border party. that would kick ass

Old 2009-07-01, 12:28
blitz906
Okay.

Thanks guys!

OOOOOOOOO............................................OOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOO....................O......................OOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOO..................OOO....................OOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOO..............OOOOOOO................OOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOO...OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.....OOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOO....OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO......OOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOO..OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..OOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOO.....OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.......OOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOO........OOOOOOOOOOOOO..........OOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOO.....................O.....................OOOOOOOOO
Quote:
Originally Posted by CompelledToLacerate
God, the Japanese are so weird. This HAS to be the long term effects of the atom bombs. No one is that weird on purpose.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gomli
The slams in that song always kill me. First time I heard that song I was like "Too much heaviness - brain collapse" but now I could murder my family to that one

Old 2009-07-01, 12:40
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz906
Thanks guys!

OOOOOOOOO....................O......................OOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOO..................OOO....................OOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOO...OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.....OOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOO....OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO......OOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOO..OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..OOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOO.....OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.......OOOOOOOOO
That reminds me, I've never tried maple syrup. Any good? I'm not even sure if you can get it over here, I don't remember seeing it on any of the shelves in the various supermarkets haha.

Blitz, do you remember me mentioning that there's an ice-hockey team called The Belfast Giants? This is going back a while. Well, I've never watched hockey, but I was hoping you could give me your Canadian perspective on how well these guys can play:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQFvC3Baz9A

I'm eagerly awaiting your inevitable fit of laughter

Oh, any other Canadians (or indeed hockey fans in general) are welcome to point and laugh, too!

Old 2009-07-01, 12:44
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:

Quote:
It's a big world out there. Britain, Russia, Israel, Pakistan, North Korea, etc. And sure, I'd chuck the U.S. into the mix now that you mention it!

But the point I made wasn't that these other countries are all psychopathic, it's that they tend to chide Canada because it's not.

Haha, this is somewhat true. We're generally anti-war and try to keep the peace when shit starts anywhere. I once heard somebody refer to Canada as "Sweden with firearms"

We have good and bad things just like anywhere else I suppose. The current political system is a goddamn joke though.
Quote:
True, since the latest Iraq war Canada has been falling right into line, which is a shame.

It is sad, isn't it? Our Prime Minister went from kissing Bush's ass, right to Obama's. I hope our troops get pulled out soon. One of my biggest fears is that we're slowly turning into the United States of Canada
Quote:

Haha
Quote:
God, the Japanese are so weird. This HAS to be the long term effects of the atom bombs. No one is that weird on purpose.
Quote:
The slams in that song always kill me. First time I heard that song I was like "Too much heaviness - brain collapse" but now I could murder my family to that one

Old 2009-07-01, 12:54
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
That reminds me, I've never tried maple syrup. Any good? I'm not even sure if you can get it over here, I don't remember seeing it on any of the shelves in the various supermarkets haha.

Maple syrup is fucking great! Kind of expensive though. I'm not sure if you can buy it there or not. My father always sends bottles of the stuff as gifts to his relatives in Wales and the IOM, and they really seem to appreciate it, so it's probably hard to find there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INFlGrcdSeg
Quote:
Blitz, do you remember me mentioning that there's an ice-hockey team called The Belfast Giants? This is going back a while. Well, I've never watched hockey, but I was hoping you could give me your Canadian perspective on how well these guys can play:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQFvC3Baz9A

I'm eagerly awaiting your inevitable fit of laughter

Oh, any other Canadians (or indeed hockey fans in general) are welcome to point and laugh, too!

Yes I do remember you mentioning something about that. They actually aren't too bad, but I'm not exactly a talent scout haha I don't like hockey and hardly ever watch it. Sometimes I will go to the local games when I get free tickets just to watch the fights haha.

Our local team (dark sweaters) brawling:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7rTHD8kziI

Quote:
Quote:

Old 2009-07-01, 13:00
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Our local team (dark sweaters) brawling:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7rTHD8kziI
HAHAHAHA! The commentator is actually keeping score!!! That's fuckin' mental, is fighting an accepted part of the game or something?

Old 2009-07-01, 13:10
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
HAHAHAHA! The commentator is actually keeping score!!! That's fuckin' mental, is fighting an accepted part of the game or something?

Yes, it's pretty much the only sport in which the players are allowed to fight... but the players who participated in the fight still get a penalty afterwards.
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2009-07-01, 13:12
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Yes, it's pretty much the only sport in which the players are allowed to fight... but the players who participated in the fight still get a penalty afterwards.
Haha thought as much. Are there scoreboards, unofficial or otherwise, for the fighting? Do people keep track of that sort of thing? Even better, do people place bets on it?? hahaha

Old 2009-07-01, 13:20
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
Haha thought as much. Are there scoreboards, unofficial or otherwise, for the fighting? Do people keep track of that sort of thing? Even better, do people place bets on it?? hahaha

Haha nah fighting doesn't count when it comes to score, only goals count. People just cheer and bang on the glass when there's a fight/brawl. I've seen many people place bets on games, but not the fights.

Some funny videos:

Epic Fail - One punch knockout
Player fights with fan

And here's a nice long one to keep you entertained haha:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5f_...feature=related
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by blitz906 : 2009-07-01 at 13:23.

Old 2009-07-01, 13:40
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Haha nah fighting doesn't count when it comes to score, only goals count. People just cheer and bang on the glass when there's a fight/brawl. I've seen many people place bets on games, but not the fights.
I know the scores aren't affected by the fights, but I was wondering if there's some sort of unofficial fan-run league which keeps track of the wins and losses haha. And if not, WHY NOT??

Quote:
Some funny videos:

Epic Fail - One punch knockout
Player fights with fan

And here's a nice long one to keep you entertained haha:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5f_...feature=related
Hahaha hockey fights seem to be more violent than regular street fights, and these guys are fighting on ICE! What the fuck?

Old 2009-07-01, 13:51
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
I know the scores aren't affected by the fights, but I was wondering if there's some sort of unofficial fan-run league which keeps track of the wins and losses haha. And if not, WHY NOT??

Haha not that I know of. There might be, but I don't really follow the game, so I probably wouldn't know if there was one.
Quote:
Hahaha hockey fights seem to be more violent than regular street fights, and these guys are fighting on ICE! What the fuck?

Haha yeah it does get pretty harsh, but keep in mind... these are tough guys that can take ten punches to the face, spit out teeth, and keep fighting haha.

I used to go to high school with a guy that played on the local junior hockey team here, and I remember one day he came to school with a broken nose, two black eyes, a split lip, and a broken wrist from repeatedly punching the other guy in the head haha... and he STILL wanted to participate in gym class, but the teachers wouldn't let him.
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2009-07-01, 14:30
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

Quote:
It is sad, isn't it? Our Prime Minister went from kissing Bush's ass, right to Obama's. I hope our troops get pulled out soon. One of my biggest fears is that we're slowly turning into the United States of Canada

Haha

Canada never played a major role in Iraq whatsoever.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canada_and_the_Iraq_War

Our part was and still is fighting/rebuilding Afghanistan.

Quote:
you done told me lots of thangs bout beer n shit and canada. have a grand ol cunt of a good time.

RIP moe.

Old 2009-07-01, 14:39
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

They're pulling a lot of our troops from Iraq I'm assuming for the bigger picture in Afghanistan. I'm wondering about a girl I know that's an Army nurse that helps our troops as well as Iraqi civilians and how that's going to effect what she does. She's got a great program for the 5 y.o. and under crowd there.

Whether it's well publicized or not, any help we get from other countries trying to promote democracy is appreciated. Ask a vet and they'll tell you.

Old 2009-07-01, 15:00
Chris Rezendes
Attorney at Bird Law
Forum Leader

Quote:
Maple syrup is fucking great! Kind of expensive though.

Around here, maple syrup isn't much more than a bottle of catsup. New England > Canada. New England sucks, too.

Old 2009-07-01, 15:10
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

I made it this year for the first time. I bagged a cut branch that was dripping a lot and boiled it down. I got about a tablespoon full from over a gallon of sap, but man was it tasty. It took about 10 hours to boil that down from what I remember. I did it over a 2 day time frame. I defintely can appreciate the cost it is. It's around $25 a gallon for grade A. I can't stand the watery stuff.

Old 2009-07-01, 15:17
FearFrost
The Mountie From Hell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Rezendes
Around here, maple syrup isn't much more than a bottle of catsup. New England > Canada. New England sucks, too.

true "nova scotia maple syrup" is $$$$$$$$$. i think i have a can of regular maple syrup in my kitchen that i have not used.

Old 2009-07-01, 15:22
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassBehemoth
Canada never played a major role in Iraq whatsoever.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canada_and_the_Iraq_War

Our part was and still is fighting/rebuilding Afghanistan.

Yeah Paddy, you should know these things... Jesus Christ!

I seriously did think we were helping with Iraq, but I stand corrected. I feel pretty daft now

But I will say that it is good that we're helping to improve the living standards in some of these countries. The women and children definitely deserve much more than what they've had to deal with in the past.
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2009-07-01, 15:22
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Rezendes

America fucks up maple syrup...a black aunt as a spokesperson? Shenanigans.

Quote:

RIP moe.

Old 2009-07-01, 16:20
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Yeah Paddy, you should know these things... Jesus Christ!

I seriously did think we were helping with Iraq, but I stand corrected. I feel pretty daft now

But I will say that it is good that we're helping to improve the living standards in some of these countries. The women and children definitely deserve much more than what they've had to deal with in the past.
I didn't say Canada was involved in the Iraq war, I said since the Iraq war they've been playing ball with the biggest cunts of the world. The obliteration of Afghanistan is just one of many things they've been up to lately, not to mention the fact that the country is edging ever so slightly more towards a police state. Anti-terror laws make criminals of you all!

Just glad it's not the Irish anymore. Ha ha, fuck you Arabs! It's your turn!

Last edited by Paddy : 2009-07-01 at 16:32.

Old 2009-07-01, 16:39
Requiem
Post-whore

Happy Canada day.

Another excuse to get drunk.

Old 2009-07-01, 19:52
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassBehemoth
America fucks up maple syrup...a black aunt as a spokesperson? Shenanigans.

Hey, Aunt Jemima was cool! And she wasn't bleached either. Now that Mrs. Butterworth. She's the one you have to watch. Too skinny to be eating much syrup.

Old 2009-07-02, 05:49
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
I didn't say Canada was involved in the Iraq war, I said since the Iraq war they've been playing ball with the biggest cunts of the world.

Haha I know man, I was just kidding around

I guess we're playing ball with the biggest cunts in the world because we need protection? I mean look at our Navy for Christ's sake!
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2009-07-02, 15:34
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

I`d be scared if a bunch of insane maple-syrup-drinking-bastards would try to kill me with their medival-rifles while sitting in a canuk on a frozen lake!

That´d really scare the shit out of me

R.I.P moe

Old 2009-07-02, 17:57
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

I don't know. I laughed so hard when I saw that I think I ruptured something. I keep hearing "I was sailing along on Moonlight Bay" in the background.

Maybe we should drop syrup bombs on them and sweeten them up!!! Ya can't be a hater and slup syrup!
\
Sweet and sour Iraqi's so sticky!!

Old 2009-07-02, 18:39
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

That would be better instead of killing them -.-

R.I.P moe

Old 2009-07-02, 20:23
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Okay, you're going to be the first pilot to drop the V'mont Maple Bomb. Get suited up. Just be careful they don't retaliate with a Hummus Rocket. If that gets on your windshield it would be like trying to get baby mustard off.

Old 2009-07-03, 08:16
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Probably the syrup will stick their lungs and...god it`s soo early here and I can`t fuckin sleep

R.I.P moe

Old 2009-07-03, 11:16
blitz906
Okay.

Haha you two are still on about that?
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2009-07-03, 13:15
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Yeah, we're aiming for BC. Prepare ye the way of the syrple!

Old 2009-07-03, 19:29
blitz906
Okay.

I certainly don't mind being covered in syrup... just ask Paddy
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2009-07-03, 20:35
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

haha Tomorrow's our Independence Day. How do you feel about being covered in baked beans?

Old 2009-07-03, 23:23
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
haha Tomorrow's our Independence Day. How do you feel about being covered in baked beans?

That depends, would they already be digested?
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2009-07-03, 23:30
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

I'll have to think about that. Do you have a preference? Wait! It's our day! You'll get whatever you're given! And you'll like it! canuck

Old 2009-07-03, 23:46
blitz906
Okay.

To be honest I prefer already digested. Much warmer
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2009-07-04, 00:26
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

The beans can be heated up and they'd be lumpier, too. It might feel like cow and rabbit dung mixed together. Probably a little runnier unless it gets thicker.

Old 2009-07-04, 00:29
blitz906
Okay.

Stop! If you keep talking about this I might sprout a chubby
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2009-07-04, 13:51
Chris Rezendes
Attorney at Bird Law
Forum Leader

Ahhh, now HERE'S a real holiday.

Old 2009-07-05, 02:44
blitz906
Okay.

Haha.
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2009-07-06, 18:48
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Chris, did you mean 4th of July or blitz's chubby?

Old 2009-07-07, 03:55
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
Chris, did you mean 4th of July or blitz's chubby?

I'm sure he meant the latter. Any day spent alone with me & my chubby is a wonderful holiday
Quote:
Quote: