MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum FAQ Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > MetalTabs.com > Chit Chat

Old 2009-03-15, 20:08
MetalThrashingMad
Death to all but metal!
Forum Leader

RTT #148: All unjustified infantile arguing goes here!

Yes, this means you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0az
Hows the old muscle car you got holding up? Building my 400 small block as we speak .

The dodge dart? Great, it's in the shed right now waiting for the warm weather. Runs pretty well but doesn't respond well out of the hole. I think it needs a new ignition coil and smaller jets in the carb. And what's the 400? A seriously stroked 350?

Old 2009-03-15, 20:10
guitar_demon
MotörCat

oh yea i forgot you had that dodge
Ok. You're literate, intelligent and funny-FBS

"Calm down, Edgar back in your cage"-far beyond sane
"you suck the cat-avatar-guy doesnt"-The Doc
Now My Legacy Shall Live Forever!!

Old 2009-03-15, 20:10
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts

[sorry, this is fun to read and participate in]

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnmansley
Until you present these reasons in argument form, your opinion will instantly be dismissed as bigoted by anybody of sound reasoning.

Yea, that's been my problem from the start... does TD think that morality can be defined as a strict belief? Claims of morality demand some form of logic... not immature "CAPS LOCK" banter without reason.

Blackwater (Friend's Metal Band)
MY WEBSITE!

R.I.P Paddy. My dear and loving father will never be forgotten.

Old 2009-03-15, 20:13
Pr0az
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalThrashingMad
Yes, this means you!

The dodge dart? Great, it's in the shed right now waiting for the warm weather. Runs pretty well but doesn't respond well out of the hole. I think it needs a new ignition coil and smaller jets in the carb. And what's the 400? A seriously stroked 350?

Na a whole different block and all man(400 that is). Instead of putting a big block in a Chevrolet Chevelle I'm hopefully getting, I'm gonna go with a small block 400.

Old 2009-03-15, 20:14
drawn&quartered
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeYngVai
[sorry, this is fun to read and participate in]

Yea, that's been my problem from the start... does TD think that morality can be defined as a strict belief? Claims of morality demand some form of logic... not immature "CAPS LOCK" banter without reason.

Just don't taunt him anymore please, he can always pull something out of his ass to keep this going.

NEGROGENESIS

Old 2009-03-15, 20:19
MetalThrashingMad
Death to all but metal!
Forum Leader

Quote:
Na a whole different block and all man(400 that is). Instead of putting a big block in a Chevrolet Chevelle I'm hopefully getting, I'm gonna go with a small block 400.

From wiki:

Production: 1970–1981
Displacement: 400 cu in (6.6 L)
Power: 150 hp (112 kW)-265 hp (198 kW)
Bore and Stroke: 4.125 in × 3.75 in (104.8 mm × 95.2 mm)

Sweet! Seriously overbore small block. With some high flow heads and some nice domed pistons that's an awesome motor to build. Are you going with hydraulic lifters or solid?

guitar_demon
MotörCat

Quote:

i still like the ford flatty, and im still looking for a god damn 47 ford with a flatty in it. actually the other day at work a coworker tells me he knew of a guy selling a 46 (same truck) it was like 90-95% ready for the road and he only wanted like 2grand for it, but the fucker told me about 2 weeks too late

johnmansley
Schrodinger's Cat
Forum Leader

Four-motherfucking-one, bitches!

Red Sparowes - At the Soundless Dawn

Old 2009-03-15, 20:20
guitar_demon
MotörCat

Quote:

anybody like the whole L thing? if you tell me you have a 350,351, 400, 440 that means something to me, if you say you have a 5L 5.5L 6.6L, i cant relate to that

Old 2009-03-15, 20:25
Pr0az
Post-whore

Quote:
From wiki:

Production: 1970–1981
Power: 150 hp (112 kW)-265 hp (198 kW)
Bore and Stroke: 4.125 in × 3.75 in (104.8 mm × 95.2 mm)

Sweet! Seriously overbore small block. With some high flow heads and some nice domed pistons that's an awesome motor to build. Are you going with hydraulic lifters or solid?

Its a hard choice man, but really I've heard awesome thing about sticking with solid lifters (more hp, less friction)...so gonna go solid.

Old 2009-03-15, 20:26
MyOwnSavior
Registered Sex Offender

"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able, and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" - Epicurus

“I'm as firm as red clay and as constant as... drinkin'. I'm constantly drinkin'.” - Early Cuyler

Old 2009-03-15, 20:30
Pr0az
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by guitar_demon
anybody like the whole L thing? if you tell me you have a 350,351, 400, 440 that means something to me, if you say you have a 5L 5.5L 6.6L, i cant relate to that

anything above the range below to like 6.0 is a v10...i think now lol...

5.0 above - V8
4.0 above - V6 (6 cylinder) i even think they can be V8's too
3.0 above - V6 (6 cylinder) i even think they can be 4 cylinders too
2.0 above - 4 cylinder

Deals with capacity of air and fuel mixture....or something along those lines

Old 2009-03-15, 20:32
Pr0az
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyOwnSavior

I got one sitting in my back yard....

Old 2009-03-15, 20:35
MyOwnSavior
Registered Sex Offender

I'd believe you if they wasn't rare. So: pics or it didn't happen.
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able, and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" - Epicurus

“I'm as firm as red clay and as constant as... drinkin'. I'm constantly drinkin'.” - Early Cuyler

Old 2009-03-15, 20:37
Pr0az
Post-whore

Quote:
I'd believe you if they wasn't rare. So: pics or it didn't happen.

That statement was actually going to lead up to a joke...but now you've ruined it by calling me out lol.....

Really though you would be surprised the shit that people have and they let it sit out and rust before they sell the shit it makes me so mad...I got a guy I'm in talks with right now on buying a 70 SS Chevelle...every fucking summer he says "Man, come back next year and let me see how i fell"...I go goddamn the things gonna rust away.....

Old 2009-03-15, 20:38
MyOwnSavior
Registered Sex Offender

That's just how I roll.

Okay, I'm curious, what was your joke?

Old 2009-03-15, 20:40
Pr0az
Post-whore

I saw a guy with two GTO's parked in his damn yard a blue one and orange one, The Judge and the Goat...rusting away...those cars are worth over 100 grand a piece.

Old 2009-03-15, 20:41
Pr0az
Post-whore

LOl..I was gonna tell you you could have it if you said "for real"....

Old 2009-03-15, 20:43
MyOwnSavior
Registered Sex Offender

That would have been mean haha.

Old 2009-03-15, 20:43
guitar_demon
MotörCat

Quote:

Really though you would be surprised the shit that people have and they let it sit out and rust before they sell the shit it makes me so mad...I got a guy I'm in talks with right now on buying a 70 SS Chevelle...every fucking summer he says "Man, come back next year and let me see how i fell"...I go goddamn the things gonna rust away.....

fuck i know how that goes, theres a guy around here that has a 37 dodge pickup on the side of his house, me and several other people have asked to buy it but "nah my son wants to hotrod the thing" that damn thing has been sitting there untouched since i was in highschool rotting away

Old 2009-03-15, 20:48
Pr0az
Post-whore

I take it your from America guitar demon since you're talking about old Fords and such....this is definitely the year to talk with anyone about selling, i know its bad to take advantage of the economic mess where in but a lot of people will sell now and well I'm sure I'll have a Chevelle in my hand shortly..

My grand farther told me a story about my 2 uncles he said they both owned a (47-52) type of ford truck...they wouldn't fucking sell it hoping the other one would just give them their half. Turned out they finally sold it but waited so long the body fell off the frame...retards

Old 2009-03-15, 20:48
MyOwnSavior
Registered Sex Offender

Quote:
A 70 Chevelle SS is another car I'd kill for so it would piss me the fuck off if he pulled that one on me.

Also my older sister has a 66 Mustang rag top rusting in her front yard that she won't sell to anyone especially me. I think she actually does want it as yard ornament... stupid cunt.

Old 2009-03-15, 20:51
guitar_demon
MotörCat

Quote:
I take it your from America guitar demon since you're talking about old Fords and such....this is definitely the year to talk with anyone about selling, i know its bad to take advantage of the economic mess where in but a lot of people will sell now and well I'm sure I'll have a Chevelle in my hand shortly..

yea i live in maine, last summer me and my grandfather drove out to texas to pick up a '36 chevy master coach, no idea on production numbers but hes tried to find one for about 15 yrs and that was the second one he found (first was sold before he could get to it) it was his first car, so he wanted another

Old 2009-03-15, 20:51
Pr0az
Post-whore

Quote:
Also my older sister has a 66 Mustang rag top rusting in her front yard that she won't sell to anyone especially me. I think she actually does want it as yard ornament... stupid cunt.

Steal it run to Georgia and get a title for it, and claim you bought it from her LOL.

Old 2009-03-15, 21:01
Pr0az
Post-whore

Really if you're interest in a Mustang man just do some back road driving next time you come to S.C. you'll find one, trust me there a dime a dozen here. Where are you from exactly anyway?

Old 2009-03-15, 21:02
MyOwnSavior
Registered Sex Offender

Quote:
Steal it run to Georgia and get a title for it, and claim you bought it from her LOL.
It hasn't been cranked in about 5 years so... yeah. I say if to forked up about 6 grand she might reconsider but it would take about half of that to get back into running condition. It's all stock too but it's been repainted and the upholstery was replaced. Now it's sitting beneath a tree and covered in pollen. It's a sad sight.

Old 2009-03-15, 21:06
MyOwnSavior
Registered Sex Offender

Quote:
Really if you're interest in a Mustang man just do some back road driving next time you come to S.C. you'll find one, trust me there a dime a dozen here. Where are you from exactly anyway?
Tennessee. But I'm not really looking for a Mustang but a 429 or 302 would be awesome.

I'm actually looking at a '76 F-250 at the moment. If it falls through I might have to go to South Carolina or Georgia.

Old 2009-03-15, 21:08
Pr0az
Post-whore

Quote:
Tennessee. But I'm not really looking for a Mustang but a 429 or 302 would be awesome.

I'm actually looking at a '76 F-250 at the moment. If it falls through I might have to go to South Carolina or Georgia.

What part of Tennessee got some friends there.

Old 2009-03-15, 21:15
MyOwnSavior
Registered Sex Offender

East, near Knoxville.

Old 2009-03-15, 21:20
Pr0az
Post-whore

Quote:
East, near Knoxville.

Thats cool when you guys go to the beach man do you take I95 into florence or I95 into dillon? "South of the boarder"

Old 2009-03-15, 21:22
MyOwnSavior
Registered Sex Offender

I don't remember. I know we took I-40, we had a GPS so I didn't think too much about what route we too haha.

Old 2009-03-15, 21:23
MetalThrashingMad
Death to all but metal!
Forum Leader

Quote:

haha!!! Every gear head around will tell you that... there was a guy about 20 minutes from me that had a 68 Roadrunner sitting in his yard apparently since the 80's my father told me. He said he stopped by and the guy said he was gonna fix it up and drive it. I stopped by 2 or 3 years ago and asked about it, and he said he was collecting parts to fix it up. It was practically rotten by then, and about a year later it disappeared

Quote:
Its a hard choice man, but really I've heard awesome thing about sticking with solid lifters (more hp, less friction)...so gonna go solid.

They can be a pain in the ass because you have to adjust them all individually, but performance wise it's definitely the choice.

Old 2009-03-15, 21:27
guitar_demon
MotörCat

Quote:

nice man my everyday driver is a 78 f250

Old 2009-03-15, 21:37
MyOwnSavior
Registered Sex Offender

Quote:
Originally Posted by guitar_demon
nice man my everyday driver is a 78 f250
Sweet. I've been wanting one since I was 16. My dad bought a '76 F-250 when it was new and sold it in 96 and it ran just like like the day he bought. I miss that truck.

Old 2009-03-15, 22:37
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

So, what's everyone's take on porn stars, prostitutes, and strippers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by moe_blunts
you done told me lots of thangs bout beer n shit and canada. have a grand ol cunt of a good time.

RIP moe.

Old 2009-03-15, 22:39
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts

GODDAMNIT

MY WEBSITE!

Old 2009-03-15, 23:00
estringrev
Supreme Metalhead

Proaz: I'm from the west side of Chicago.

The Execrator: That song was great and quite different than what I would have expected from them. Is the rest of the album that good?

So the site had a huge jump in activity, but I'm thinking is was better off dead.

Old 2009-03-15, 23:54
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassBehemoth
So, what's everyone's take on porn stars, prostitutes, and strippers?
I approve of anyone with big tits and low self-esteem

Old 2009-03-15, 23:55
MetalThrashingMad
Death to all but metal!
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy
I approve of anyone with big tits and low self-esteem

Touché my friend

Old 2009-03-16, 00:06
Def
Master Killer
Alumni Staff

cunt anyone?

Old 2009-03-16, 00:13
MetalThrashingMad
Death to all but metal!
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Def
cunt anyone?

Totally forgot

Back to the previous RTT - mead+bracelets=obvious win

Old 2009-03-16, 00:13
Wolfsherz
Post-whore

MTM:

Okay, but the core of my post was

this

and this

Aosoth - New album III out now on Agonia Recs
Epoch - bass, guitars, drums, MetaStasizing out asap
Asphixa - bass, demo out asap
Adustum - bass, guitars, full length out soon on XXXXXXXXXX recs

Quote:
Originally Posted by far_beyond_sane
Tetianblood? ... Well, 'Necrosemen' to you too. Twat.

Old 2009-03-16, 00:15
Def
Master Killer
Alumni Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnmansley
Four-motherfucking-one, bitches!

Yeah they missed Huntelaar! He scored twice this weekend. 6 goals in 10 matches, mostly as a sub. Not bad for his first months in Spain.

The funny thing is, with Real beeing knocked out by Liverpool, there are rumours about reshaping the squad, letting go of Gago, Heinze, Cannavaro, Dudek, Saviola, Van der Vaart and Drenthe.

Hiddink wants Van der Vaart at Chelsea, which I can understand because he only shines if he's playing every week. He's not a guy for the bench and in Madrid he's just that with that much class around. (I just hope Hiddink will leave chelsea after these few months.)

The thing that most Spanish clubs, but mostly Real and Barca, miss is stability. Just look at Manure and Liverpool, they've been keeping a steady course for ages and it's paying off now. In Spain when a team loses a few important matches the manager and a bunch of players are suddenly a bunch of wankers that they need to get rid off.
I do enjoy the passion they put in their games but they need to spend some more attention to reason when it comes to managing teams.

Old 2009-03-16, 00:16
Def
Master Killer
Alumni Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfsherz
MTM:

this

and this

Dude, drinking beer with your computer is gay.

Old 2009-03-16, 00:20
MetalThrashingMad
Death to all but metal!
Forum Leader

Quote:
MTM:

this

and this

Imagine drinking with chainmail or a giant iron helmet. Or a sword. That would make you super-kvlt. A goblet is still necessary though.

Last edited by MetalThrashingMad : 2009-03-16 at 00:23.

Old 2009-03-16, 00:48
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts

I want to drink out of a fucking horn.

MY WEBSITE!

Old 2009-03-16, 01:46
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
I want to drink out of a fucking horn.
I have a horn filled with salty brine if you're interested. I don't know if it'll get you drunk, but you'll certainly come out of the whole ordeal smelling funny.

Old 2009-03-16, 03:10
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

Quote:
I have a horn filled with salty brine if you're interested. I don't know if it'll get you drunk, but you'll certainly come out of the whole ordeal smelling funny.

haha. Salty brine...fucking gross.

Quote:
you done told me lots of thangs bout beer n shit and canada. have a grand ol cunt of a good time.

RIP moe.

Old 2009-03-16, 03:13
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts

I want to give the new Sam Adams Imperial Stout (9.2%) a try. But I suppose this discussion is for the Alc Pref thread... somebody continue in there if you'd like to discuss

MY WEBSITE!

Old 2009-03-16, 03:26
Pr0az
Post-whore

Last edited by Pr0az : 2009-03-16 at 03:37.

Old 2009-03-16, 04:13
The Execrator
Noob lud

Quote:
Originally Posted by estringrev
The Execrator: That song was great and quite different than what I would have expected from them. Is the rest of the album that good?

Yeah, that album is really good especially for their debut. It's the perfect balance of crushing riffs and melody. The vocals were a lot better than they are now, Schälin definitely handled them well. He had a fuller sound and wider range back in the day. It's an underrated album for sure, i'd definitely pick it up and get more people into them!

Quote:
Please excuse me for I currently have a terminal erection, and the only cure is midget-cunny.

Old 2009-03-16, 10:06
johnmansley
Schrodinger's Cat
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Def
Yeah they missed Huntelaar! He scored twice this weekend. 6 goals in 10 matches, mostly as a sub. Not bad for his first months in Spain.

The funny thing is, with Real beeing knocked out by Liverpool, there are rumours about reshaping the squad, letting go of Gago, Heinze, Cannavaro, Dudek, Saviola, Van der Vaart and Drenthe.

Hiddink wants Van der Vaart at Chelsea, which I can understand because he only shines if he's playing every week. He's not a guy for the bench and in Madrid he's just that with that much class around. (I just hope Hiddink will leave chelsea after these few months.)

The thing that most Spanish clubs, but mostly Real and Barca, miss is stability. Just look at Manure and Liverpool, they've been keeping a steady course for ages and it's paying off now. In Spain when a team loses a few important matches the manager and a bunch of players are suddenly a bunch of wankers that they need to get rid off.
I do enjoy the passion they put in their games but they need to spend some more attention to reason when it comes to managing teams.

Madrid looked really poor. As did Manure at the weekend when Torres tore Vidic a new arsehole!

Old 2009-03-16, 10:44
Def
Master Killer
Alumni Staff

Oh yes, they played a very weak game. But that's thanks to the quality of Liverpool, Real has played some killer games but they don't do so well against English teams that play with a strong midfield.

How are Kuyt and Babel doing in the PL? I haven't seen much of the PL lately, just heard Hiddink is doing a pretty good job. But he does that everywhere he goes, just look at PSV, they didn't have a chance in the CL last years.

Old 2009-03-16, 10:52
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
I want to give the new Sam Adams Imperial Stout (9.2%) a try. But I suppose this discussion is for the Alc Pref thread... somebody continue in there if you'd like to discuss
I don't think this would be welcome in the Alc Pref thread, so I'll say it here where I might have a better chance of escaping notice from those who mean to inflict harm upon my fragile person

I don't drink. I'll let that sink in.

Now, I used to drink years ago (that sounds suspiciously like the opening statement of an AA attendee) and I gave up for several reasons. First, and most importantly, I don't enjoy the feeling of drunkenness. I don't smoke dope or take any other drugs for the same reason, although that tends to get less gasps when I tell people about it. I also find it infuriating trying to talk to someone when they're drunk, and playing guitar is virtually impossible. Second, I'd rather have the money to use on porn and midgets. Thirdly, I hate the "rules" that you are coerced into obeying. For instance, a man can't drink something that actually tastes nice as opposed to something that tastes like the inside of a piss-soaked hobo's cat's asshole, lest he be ridiculed or labelled a Beefeater. Which leads me on to the main point I wanted to make:

Deep breath.

Pretty much all alcohol is, to me, indistinguishable from it's fellows. All beer tastes more or less the same, all whiskeys, all vodkas, and all stouts likewise, and it confuses me to hear long discussions about how one prefers a certain beer over another, etc. They only difference I can really notice is that some are stronger than others. But that's like saying a burger with a little bit of relish is a different meal to a burger with a lot of relish. I'd drank on and off since I was 11/12 up until I was roughly 20, so I don't think it's a case of having an inexperienced/unsophisticated booze-guzzling pallet. Unless my tongue is genetically different to everyone else's, there's no obvious reason for me to feel this way, and the fact that it's 18" long and I can breath through my ears (any takers?) apparently doesn't help either.

My brother still shakes his head in disgust when I talk about this, and my uncle still punches me in the back of the head every time he sees me because I once added a soft drink mixer to my Jack Daniels.

I'm just not a drinker, in the same way that I'm not a public masturbator - it's just not my hairy bag, baby!

And all of this is before I even get onto the implications of using booze as a social gear-oiler, but that's for the next RTT. Stay tuned!

I also hate sports. Holy fuck, I think I'm queer...well, at least I can now convert my once disturbing memories of being molested into happy, sexually gratifying ones. Fuck you, shrink! Ł50 an hour - now THAT'S rape!

I'm here all week, folks.

Old 2009-03-16, 10:52
Wolfsherz
Post-whore

Guys guys GUYS guys guys

That obviously wasn't me in those pictures, thank you very much.

Quote:

Old 2009-03-16, 11:48
johnmansley
Schrodinger's Cat
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Def
How are Kuyt and Babel doing in the PL?

They're doing OK, but they've not really been spectacular. Babel just needs to show a bit more confidence in his ability but he still has plenty of promise (he played very well up against Sergio Ramos).

I don't think there's anything more to come from Kuyt other than industry and the odd goal here and there. We probably need a more incisive player down the right if we're to have a truly feared attack. Babel and Aaron Lennon (of Tottenham) flanking Torres would be perfect for me.

Hiddink appears to have restored confidence to the Chelsea squad and they look like they've returned to their early season form. I think it will still be too much, unfortunately, for either us or Chelsea to catch The Scum though.

Old 2009-03-16, 12:03
Def
Master Killer
Alumni Staff

The Scum? Haha, is that the name for ManU over there in Liverpool? I think Hiddink will win at least one prize, the guy is just such a winner. Maybe the FA cup?

I remember Kuyt from Feyenoord, a hard worker but not much of a goal scorer. When he scores it is usually at an important moment though!
Babel is still pretty young but I don't think he's progressed much since leaving Ajax, I saw him play with Holland but it was pretty crap compared to what Robben and RvP do on the flanks..

On another note, what about those rumours about Benitez leaving? Any truth behind that?

Old 2009-03-16, 15:39
Wolfsherz
Post-whore

View profile: DownloadSoftwareOEM

Birthday:
March 16, 1986
Favourite bands:
DOWNLOAD AutoCAD OEM SOFTWARE FREE AutoCAD 2008 li
Interests:
DOWNLOAD AutoCAD OEM SOFTWARE FREE download software AutoCAD 2008
DOWNLOAD AutoCAD OEM SOFTWARE FREE AutoCAD 2008 dwg library downloads

Haha.

Oh and just to be certain, those pics were timedragon not me thankyouverymuch.

Quote:

Old 2009-03-16, 15:51
johnmansley
Schrodinger's Cat
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Def
On another note, what about those rumours about Benitez leaving? Any truth behind that?

I honestly don't know. He's been offered an improved contract on 5 occasions now and still not signed. It's not about money, though, he wants total control over all transfer dealings.

I think he'll sign. He doesn't get on with one of the owners (George Gillett) or the chief executive (Rick Parry) but Parry is leaving at the end of the season. Parry was allied with Gillett and his leaving would appear to weaken Gillett's position against Rafa. It seems that Gillett is willing to sell his share of the club so this could be the major issue for Benitez.

Old 2009-03-16, 17:33
FearFrost
The Mountie From Hell

dear montreal, this wednesday night; you're going to be my bitch.

Old 2009-03-16, 17:37
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
View profile: DownloadSoftwareOEM

Birthday:
March 16, 1986
Favourite bands:
DOWNLOAD AutoCAD OEM SOFTWARE FREE AutoCAD 2008 li
Interests:
DOWNLOAD AutoCAD OEM SOFTWARE FREE download software AutoCAD 2008
DOWNLOAD AutoCAD OEM SOFTWARE FREE AutoCAD 2008 dwg library downloads
Let's not jump to conclusions here; this could very well be the offspring of two very enthusiastic PC World employees. In fact, I'm going to bet my testicles and my prize-winning perineum that this guy will definitely NOT post anything even remotely resembling spam. I'm that confident.

C'mon Download, prove 'em all wrong by posting some funny shit about girl's fannies and midget-amputees.

Old 2009-03-16, 18:38
Chris Rezendes
Attorney at Bird Law
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by timedragon
What can i say? my morality has been altered because Metaltabs convinced me that porn is great! I tell yah, when Chris told me to go get laid, and then proceeded to defend porn... I WAS IN!

The hilariously obvious nugget of truth is that I never, in any point of my discussion, ever defended pornography in any way, shape, or form. There goes that comprehension thing again...

Quote:
rationally defending opinions based on morals may not be very easy.

Rational thought of any type really isn't your strong point, sweet pea. Blatantly changing the argument and pretending that everybody is picking on you for some unknown and nefarious reason is really where you excel. Rational thought gets you a lot farther in life, though. Maybe you should work on that.

Quote:
Because every person in this entire thread was open to opinions that were different than their own.

...like the dehumanization of an entire group of arbitrarily chosen people. In honor of timedragon's everflowing tears, I'll try to keep my mind open the next time a neo-nazi comes to board, loudly states his opinion, then refuses to valide it.

Everyone should have an open mind except the whiny bitches with the loud, forceful, sociopathic opinions. Otherwise, you're just all picking on them, and that isn't fair!

Quote:
If you honestly cant see why Im not going to give my reasons for feeling that porn is immoral, then thats just too bad

I can see... Unfortunately, you simply won't admit that your girl left you for porn or that your mother was a whore or that you spent $50 one night and all you got was genital warts. The reason why you won't admit why is either because your opinion isn't based on personal knowledge (which would make you a hypocrite) or your personal knowledge is based on a experiences that paint you in a negatively light.

So instead, you run away and hide like a coward. You build a wall of martyrdom around yourself, where you are benevolent and just, where everyone around you is constantly picking on you for no good reason at all. You don't have the guts to really examine yourself to determine what is that draws such negative reactions. You are a terrified little boy, and it shows... it shows when you run from my rebuttals like a slave from the bloodhounds, and it shows in every single one of your decidua flowing posts.
Quote:
Oh, and Infinity got banned?

We can't ban timedragon for being a whiny, misogynist imbecile who loudly boasts his moronic opinions, then cries about how everyone is picking on him because nobody shares his incredibly stupid, caveman ideals.

I mean, we can, but it really isn't proper to, and I'm certainly not going to. Beside this unfortunate episode that he brought entirely onto himself, his whining and annoying behavior isn't really much of a bother to me, personally. The forum is largely populated by teenagers going through hormone shifts and growing pains, so his behavior, while admittedly bizarre and off-putting for his age, is (to a lesser extent) something I'm already used to.

Old 2009-03-16, 22:09
Def
Master Killer
Alumni Staff

What ever is legal in your country,

Just put it in your mouth and let it blow your mind

Old 2009-03-17, 02:54
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts

Godamnit I'm drunk and it's not even 8 Pm here. This fucking argument was almost finished, damnit well I don't think TD is ever gonna fuckin post in response to the porn/sex/vagina shit again so we should give up. I have to admit that you guys (Chris & John) put a good effort of logic into this debate. Good cheers

EDIT: I'm gonna walk to rite-aid!

MY WEBSITE!

Old 2009-03-17, 07:17
CompelledToLacerate
FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I just blew a load at some hardcore rape hentai comics.

Stick that in your sig and smoke a bowl of stfu.

And to stick more random words in;

Morning Burst, 7up, Guinness.

edit- masturbation affects spelling.

Keep checking for new crap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus
It's really sad, all those people who don't understand why we shouldn't act like our enemies. The real victory is not only killing and imprisoning the terrorists, but also letting civilized manners override the lust for revenge, once the battle is over.

Old 2009-03-17, 07:55
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts

Speaking of masturbation, I didn't walk to rite-aid.

MY WEBSITE!

Old 2009-03-17, 10:22
estringrev
Supreme Metalhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by CompelledToLacerate

Is this true?

Old 2009-03-17, 11:49
Wolfsherz
Post-whore

Your intrest is most disturbing

Quote:

Old 2009-03-17, 13:29
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Quote:

Wooow nice! You`re hardcore.

It`s 2 pm and I`m not drunk...What a horrible day

R.I.P moe

Old 2009-03-17, 14:54
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

Happy St. Patrick's Day you Irish bastards!

I have friends that have been at the pubs since 7am this morning. I did that last year..it did not end well. haha. I'm taking this year off so that the places I got kicked out off will forget who I am.

Quote:

RIP moe.

Old 2009-03-17, 16:56
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Happy St. Patrick's Day you Irish bastards!

I have friends that have been at the pubs since 7am this morning. I did that last year..it did not end well. haha. I'm taking this year off so that the places I got kicked out off will forget who I am.
Same to you chief! And to everyone else who isn't as infuriated by this holiday as I am

7am's a wee bit early though, even by Irish standards haha.

Old 2009-03-17, 17:28
Requiem
Post-whore

Wow.

I didn't even know it was St. Patrick's day. The funny thing is we bought a bottle of Vodka and a shit load of different items for creating mixed drinks.

Old 2009-03-17, 17:32
CompelledToLacerate

Quote:
Originally Posted by estringrev
Is this true?

Somewhat;

They're Hardcore, and at first it is rape, but eventually the women see the men's/hermaphrodite's/tentacles' side of the issue and are swayed from screaming no. So it's not so much rape as it is debate and healthy persuasion.

Quote:
It's really sad, all those people who don't understand why we shouldn't act like our enemies. The real victory is not only killing and imprisoning the terrorists, but also letting civilized manners override the lust for revenge, once the battle is over.

Old 2009-03-17, 18:47
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Why`s there St.Patricks Day?
The reason for this day? I`m too lazy to look it up.

Anyway:

R.I.P moe

Old 2009-03-17, 19:19
estringrev
Supreme Metalhead

Quote:
Somewhat;

They're Hardcore, and at first it is rape, but eventually the women see the men's/hermaphrodite's/tentacles' side of the issue and are swayed from screaming no. So it's not so much rape as it is debate and healthy persuasion.

Well, as long as the victim's small sacrifice can benefit the rapist in a positive psychological way, then everything is ok. Especially since it only starts out as rape and eventually becomes a mutual understanding that creates a perfect melding of trust and healing.

Thanks for clearing that up

Old 2009-03-17, 19:37
CompelledToLacerate

Wow you just made it more confusing than I did.

LEt's just simplify it; The women being raped are in-the-closet sluts, and the rapist's goal is to bring them out of the closet.... with his penis. Everybody wins; rapist gets some poon, and the women free themselves from the shackles of a christo-fascist society hellbent on modesty and celebacy outside of marriage.

.... ok, that wasn't simplified.

Quote:

Old 2009-03-17, 19:49
estringrev
Supreme Metalhead

Crazy perverted Japanese porn industry draws up comics of women with severe nymphomania who end up in situations where they are being raped, but end up enjoying it as a result of said mental condition.

Either way it's hilarious, and everyone wins

Old 2009-03-17, 19:50
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Quote:
Somewhat;

Rape: Its just physical persuasion. Keep raping 'em and they'll get it.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2009-03-17, 19:51
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gomli
Why`s there St.Patricks Day?
The reason for this day? I`m too lazy to look it up.

Anyway:
St. Paddy's Day commemorates the day that the first ever Irishman was ejaculated into existence by one of Chuck Norris' ancestors, peace be upon him. Some say that if you sniff hard enough you can still smell the sour man-yoghurt from an Irishman's shoulder-meat.

"Paddy" just happened to be what people shouted during an orgasm back then, in the same way we shout "Jumanji!" today.

Old 2009-03-17, 19:55
estringrev
Supreme Metalhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darko
Rape: Its just physical persuasion. Keep raping 'em and they'll get it.

Give that bitch a little SEXUAL HEALING

Old 2009-03-17, 20:07
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Help:

There's some fucking radio station playing on my computer and I can't turn it off. I've tried ending certain things in Task Manager but I can't seem to find it. Anyone have an specific way to target it or am I going to have to run a combofix on this computer's ass?
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2009-03-17, 20:23
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

Quote:
Same to you chief! And to everyone else who isn't as infuriated by this holiday as I am

7am's a wee bit early though, even by Irish standards haha.

Yeah, the 7am thing is brutal. I missed an Irish Rovers concert last year on St. Paddy's day as well. I won't retell all of my day, but when the concert was playing, I was passed out on a city bus that did it's full route around the city..puke on my clothes and in my hand a huge fucking Guinness hat resembling this one.

http://www.boso.com/images/uploaded/items/3793_0_l.jpg

Edit - Here's a pic I posted last year..this was probably around 9am. Guinness, Bailey's, Whiskey, pitchers of 7%abv local IPA.

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l...h/stpattys1.jpg

The water was too little too late.

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l...hemoth/stp3.jpg

Quote:

RIP moe.

Last edited by BassBehemoth : 2009-03-17 at 20:26.

Old 2009-03-17, 20:50
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts

Hopefully tonight it'll be nothing but Guiness and Bailey's!!

I have a FUCKING test in a 7PM class, though. So I can't fucking drink until tongith!?!? goddamnit

MY WEBSITE!

Old 2009-03-17, 21:02
The Execrator
Noob lud

Quote:

Lmao, the point of no return. You look fucking trashed!

I got hit with allergies hardcore starting yesterday. I probably wont be drinking tonight since I already feel like shit. Happy St. Patricks day to you guys

Quote:
Please excuse me for I currently have a terminal erection, and the only cure is midget-cunny.

Old 2009-03-17, 21:18
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Yeah, the 7am thing is brutal. I missed an Irish Rovers concert last year on St. Paddy's day as well. I won't retell all of my day, but when the concert was playing, I was passed out on a city bus that did it's full route around the city..puke on my clothes and in my hand a huge fucking Guinness hat resembling this one.

http://www.boso.com/images/uploaded/items/3793_0_l.jpg

Edit - Here's a pic I posted last year..this was probably around 9am. Guinness, Bailey's, Whiskey, pitchers of 7%abv local IPA.

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l...h/stpattys1.jpg

The water was too little too late.

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l...hemoth/stp3.jpg
LOL that's a mighty fine getup you got there! Incidentally, I think "passing out on a bus and completing the bus's entire route whilst fisting a novelty hat" is one of the top 5 signs that you're an alcoholic

Quote:
Hopefully tonight it'll be nothing but Guiness and Bailey's!!

I have a FUCKING test in a 7PM class, though. So I can't fucking drink until tongith!?!? goddamnit
If the bartender hands you a Guinness with a shamrock drawn in the foam it's customary and right that you blacken that fucker's eye with a chair leg

Old 2009-03-17, 21:47
Pr0az
Post-whore

Chilled in Myrtle Beach yesterday, played one of the best guitars of my life, got a martini waitress's number at a strip club..o the good times the good times. Tired as shit now though worked all damn day with like 3-4 hour of sleep.

Went by Andy Owens at Grand Coastal mall to see what types of guitars they had I'll shall seek this guitar out on the internet and post about it, it was awesome but cost 800 dollars(after 8% sells tax)

O yea happy Saint Paddy's Day bitches...Paddy you Irish cunt!

Old 2009-03-17, 21:53
Wolfsherz
Post-whore

WHAT THE FUCK

Quote:
ok this is what happening,

my parents are out with family friends, and theyll be back any minute so i need your help

see, i volunteer on my sister's softball team (im 22 the girls are 15)

and whatever, i met this girl, her name is Alison, and were going out for a while. We have a lot in common, and sometimes i help her with homework. i helped her with her english essay and she still got a D... this is because her teacher is a prick... anywayz

so she came over like an hour ago, and i really want to lose my virginity, so i ask her to have sex

"no no i cant, its not right" she said, but i told her "dont worry, i know what im doing, ill be done in like 10 seconds, plus ill give you 2 n64 games if you say yes."

So then I gave her Diddy Kong Racing and Ken Griffy Jr. Baseball and we went up to my room. she is a bit confused and scared.

then i think to myself- yo i need lube, right? cuz i heard other people saying you need to lube up her clit otherwise it wont fit in properly.

ok so i have no lube, but i really want to lose my virginity, so i grab some butter from the fridge, but its cold and it wont melt, so i microwaved it for 8 minutes and i put it in a glass and poured it on her cooter, and now shes saying i burned it.

i dont know what to do, my parents are going to be back any minute and shes crying in the bathroom plz help you guys are really smart please help me.

any idea how to shut her up? should i give her another n64 game?

Discuss.

Quote:

Old 2009-03-17, 21:59
drawn&quartered
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

Quote:
WHAT THE FUCK

Discuss.

10/10, that is some good reading.

NEGROGENESIS

Old 2009-03-17, 22:35
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Chilled in Myrtle Beach yesterday, played one of the best guitars of my life, got a martini waitress's number at a strip club..o the good times the good times. Tired as shit now though worked all damn day with like 3-4 hour of sleep.
A strip club waitress? Shit, you know that chick's gonna be dirty! Congrats

Quote:
Went by Andy Owens at Grand Coastal mall to see what types of guitars they had I'll shall seek this guitar out on the internet and post about it, it was awesome but cost 800 dollars(after 8% sells tax)
I've been playing guitar for roughly 10 years now, and I've been using the same Fender Squire Strat the whole time haha. I think I'll use this milestone as an opportunity to get a new axe. Just a shame I know absolutely fuck all about guitars, amps, or pretty much any hardware related info. I'll probably just get a proper Strat, seeing as how that's what I'm used to!

Quote:
O yea happy Saint Paddy's Day bitches...Paddy you Irish cunt!
It's true! I'm a total cunt! Have a good one chief

Quote:
WHAT THE FUCK

Discuss.

Fuck me, I don't even know where to begin haha. There are registers which are in existence to battle precisely this sort of shit. That is, the burning of a minor's bacon sandwich with boiling butter by a 22-year-old paedophile. Well, at least the fuckwit didn't go down the traditional candy/puppy route and opted for a handful of video games to coerce the kid into his buttery dungeon; it's refreshing to see paedos keeping up to date with the needs of modern children.

Old 2009-03-17, 22:44
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts

Quote:
WHAT THE FUCK
Discuss.

WOW

What the hell was going through this guy's head!??!

MY WEBSITE!

Old 2009-03-17, 22:55
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
WOW

What the hell was going through this guy's head!??!
Images of little girls' fannies, I'd have thought! I'm not convinced it's real though. Why would anyone post a message on a public forum broadcasting the fact that they're not only a sexual deviant, but also incredibly inept when it comes to handling dairy products?

Actually, I just had another look at the page and the guy joined the forum on the same day he posted, and he has no other posts. It's a troll (please GOD let it be a troll).

Old 2009-03-17, 23:12
MyOwnSavior
Registered Sex Offender

Happy St. Patty's D...

Old 2009-03-17, 23:13
guitar_demon
MotörCat

Quote:
WHAT THE FUCK

Discuss.

hahahah

Old 2009-03-17, 23:16
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

Yeah, definitely sounds like a troll..giving her N64 games...haha come on!

Quote:

RIP moe.

Old 2009-03-17, 23:21
MetalThrashingMad
Death to all but metal!
Forum Leader

im completely serious about this, she was screaming bloody murder before, but i shut her up by giving her an n64 controller, and now im hiding her until my parents go to sleep

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

Old 2009-03-18, 00:46
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Yeah, definitely sounds like a troll..giving her N64 games...haha come on!
Yeah, at best that'd buy you a handjob.

Quote:
im completely serious about this, she was screaming bloody murder before, but i shut her up by giving her an n64 controller, and now im hiding her until my parents go to sleep

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA
Sounds like you've had yourself an interesting St. Pat's day

Old 2009-03-18, 08:33
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts

Yesh finally i got fucked up tonight

i happened to do some adderall earlier in the evening, then proceeded to drink & use teh bongzes. i hope ye gentlemen had a good one.

MY WEBSITE!

Old 2009-03-18, 15:40
Wolfsherz
Post-whore

Hah, some guys advice on there:

Quote:
Okay, if you're serious, you gotta get her out of the house, okay, first give her a light sedative, then when she is unconscious move her out to your car (I assume you drive), drive her past county or even state lines if you can manage and dump her and floor it!

Yeah, that way you can keep the N64 games!

Quote:

Old 2009-03-18, 16:11
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Quote:
WHAT THE FUCK
Discuss.

OMG LOOOLOLOLOLOLOL HAHAHAHAH!!! Whoa man

"Should I give her another N64 game?"

Unbelieveable....but wait......15? way too old

R.I.P moe

Old 2009-03-18, 17:19