MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum FAQ Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > MetalTabs.com > Chit Chat

Old 2008-11-05, 18:02
Kalmahswamp
Post-whore

Nootropics Anyone?

I've been reading up on Nootropics and have recently placed orders for Piracetam and Oxiracetam. I'm considering trying Aniracetam also.

Anyone ever tried them? They seem like pretty awesome drugs [if it's not all placebo]. I'll do a little "log" to let people know how they work.

Old 2008-11-05, 23:16
The Execrator
Noob lud

I had no idea what they were, so i read a little about them. When are you expecting to try them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy
Please excuse me for I currently have a terminal erection, and the only cure is midget-cunny.

Old 2008-11-05, 23:20
TruthDevoid
Drugged Unholy

I have no idea what they are either, and don't feel like looking them up, so why don't ya post some info about them on here so we all know what the hell you're talkin about haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by viewer_from_nihil
the song serial cocksucker changed my life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassBehemoth
Are you going to snort cheap pharmaceutical drugs with your lizard as well?

Old 2008-11-05, 23:36
drawn&quartered
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

I agree with everyone else in this thread, wtf are they?

NEGROGENESIS

Old 2008-11-06, 00:13
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts

R THEY DRGS

y r u doing drgs

Anyway, enough of that. I agree with everyone above.

btw these sound like fake/legal painkiller substitutes, am I right? They probably don't do anything if you can buy them online.

Blackwater (Friend's Metal Band)
MY WEBSITE!

R.I.P Paddy. My dear and loving father will never be forgotten.

Old 2008-11-06, 00:19
TruthDevoid
Drugged Unholy

I'd agree with you Joe had i never tried salvia, which blew my fucking reality into pieces. I never thought a legal substance could really do anything before that.

Quote:

Quote:

Old 2008-11-06, 00:31
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts

Okay, well that's soon to be illegal (even though it's use will not drop at all)

yea, I haven't tried salvia... but I've seen people on it, and I've been around people on it, and I've heard many many stories about people who have used it. It's more intense than LSD, and it's legal just because it's a hugely wild-growing species of plant in some places.

you can fucking get 140 EXTRACT

I really think that's the only exception to what I said. But yea, you're right about that.

MY WEBSITE!

Old 2008-11-06, 00:34
The Doctor
Denimwearinghillbilly
Forum Leader

man, i had a really fucking heavy 5 minutes of salvia x5. I wouldn't dare touching anything above x20

mushrooms for the win i'd say! tripped about 8 times on those botanic babies and they still rock my fucking socks off every time again.

Old 2008-11-06, 00:48
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts

When I feel ready, I've gotta try some shrooms or lsd. I'm gonna go to Joshua tree with some friends on Thanksgiving break... hehe

We're gonna have lots of... stuff there.

btw if anyone is ever bored and drinking with their friends: The Solution To Your Boredom

Just go to one of the "dance" sections, and you'll end up laughing your ass off at whoever can actually do well.

MY WEBSITE!

Old 2008-11-06, 01:37
drawn&quartered
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

I heard that salvia isnt worth the money, but thats just from a bunch of dumb college stoners I sorta know. Could have done acid last weekend, but I wanted to sleep within the next day/go to the gym

NEGROGENESIS

Old 2008-11-06, 02:26
TruthDevoid
Drugged Unholy

acid is the way to go. salvia was nuts. i had the 20x extract. Note: nuts does not necessarily mean enjoyable though haha

Quote:

Quote:

Old 2008-11-06, 02:42
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

I've also tried the 20x Salvia a few times. Hilarious that it's legal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moe_blunts
you done told me lots of thangs bout beer n shit and canada. have a grand ol cunt of a good time.

RIP moe.

Old 2008-11-06, 02:56
TruthDevoid
Drugged Unholy

after the first time i said i'd never do it again. so of course I did it again. and i'll never try it again.

Quote:

Quote:

Old 2008-11-06, 02:58
drawn&quartered
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthDevoid
acid is the way to go. salvia was nuts. i had the 20x extract. Note: nuts does not necessarily mean enjoyable though haha

Yeah I read some personal accounts.. sounds pretty fucked up.

I wanna try DMT but that would be hard to get

NEGROGENESIS

Old 2008-11-06, 07:17
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts

Quote:
Originally Posted by drawn&quartered
Yeah I read some personal accounts.. sounds pretty fucked up.

I wanna try DMT but that would be hard to get

holy shit DMT

That sounds like the most insane thing ever. However, I'd think that you would definitely want to do lsd before DMT.

For those of you that don't know what DMT is, prepare for the trippiest drug ever: DMT

MY WEBSITE!

Old 2008-11-06, 12:48
PantericA
Post-whore

salvia is wicked. it can be really fucking intense tho, i also wouldnt wanna do anything above 20x. if you take too big of a hoot you will have "intensely mad hallucinogenic lunacy" (to quote the package) which some may find to be too much to handle. take small hoots till you know how its gona hit you.

Old 2008-11-06, 14:35
Kalmahswamp
Post-whore

Haha well I'm glad this turned into a thread on Psychoactive drugs. I wanna try acid and DMT, but they're not the easiest drugs for me to come by.

Anyway. Nootropics, specifically the "racetams" that I'm interested are commonly called "smart drugs." I came across them from people saying stacking these drugs [the most popular seems to be Piracetam] with substances like Cannabis, MDMA, alcohol, etc. can really "intensify" the experience. After doing research though, it seems like the racetams can be really helpful to just take daily. They have basically no known toxicity, and have shown to be safe in all studies thus far. People report amphetamine-like effects such as being able to read an entire text book and retain all the information, etc. More interesting to me, a lot of people report enhanced creativity, the ability to recall obscure memories that they thought were forgotten, seeing colors more vividly, etc. I've read a lot of reports of skeptics trying them and even they say "definitely not placebo." My Piracetam should come today and my Oxiracetam should come in a few days, so I'll let people know how they affect me. I'll try to be unbiased.

For erowid fans:

http://www.erowid.org/smarts/piracetam/

For Wikipedia fans:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piracetam

Old 2008-11-06, 14:38
Kalmahswamp
Post-whore

By the way, you can't extract salvia beyond 20x. Any higher extracts are BS. A lot of the drugs you guys are mentioning I think can have a much better purpose than "getting fucked up."

Old 2008-11-06, 15:51
moe_blunts
wigger/redneck/drunkard

Man, that Piracetam sounds awesome. I'm going to do a little research and, maybe, purchase some. Where did you get yours?

http://www.last.fm/user/moe_blunts/

Old 2008-11-06, 17:16
The Execrator
Noob lud

Well I look forward to your reviews, they sound like some interesting drugs. Link to where u gots them!

Quote:
Please excuse me for I currently have a terminal erection, and the only cure is midget-cunny.

Old 2008-11-06, 17:58
moe_blunts
wigger/redneck/drunkard

I just called the local "herb" store called Garden of the Ancients. Place is nuts....they sell ambonita(sp?) mushrooms lots of other crazy stuff.

Anyways, they have Piracetum there. I trust them more than any person on the internet so I went ahead and order 150 capsules. I'll keep a journal of my experience.

Thanks for the recommendation, Kalmahswamp.

Old 2008-11-06, 20:14
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

..This is about nootropics, not hallucinogenics. Nootropics are the "smart drugs" that claim to enhance cognitive ability and memory retention. I can see them being a waste, they're not going to make you THAT much 'smarter'>
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2008-11-06, 21:35
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts

Quote:
they sell ambonita(sp?) mushrooms lots of other crazy stuff.

Anyways, they have Piracetum there. I trust them more than any person on the internet so I went ahead and order 150 capsules. I'll keep a journal of my experience.

Thanks for the recommendation, Kalmahswamp.

Amanita Mushrooms

PIRACETUM FAQ: (link)

Considered a "smart drug" or nootropic, piracetam is reported to enhance cognitive functions of the brain such as memory, attention, intelligence, etc. There is very little empirical evidence to support this claim in healthy individuals. Piracetam is believed to increase blood flow between the two hemispheres of the brain. It's also been reported to protect brain tissue from various physical and chemical abrasions such as alcohol damage.

One study described the benefits of piracetam in this way: "In animal models and in healthy volunteers, the drug improves the efficiency of the higher telencephalic functions of the brain involved in cognitive processes such as learning and memory. The pharmacology of piracetam is unusual because it protects against various physical and chemical insults applied to the brain. It facilitates learning and memory in healthy animals and in animals whose brain function has been compromised, and it enhances interhemispheric transfer of information via callosal transmission. At the same time, even in relatively high dosages it is devoid of any sedative, analeptic or autonomic activities."

comment: I don't think it'll feel much different from caffeine.

but, I did find some reports that it enhanced the effects of MDMA. I haven't read anything official about it, though.

MY WEBSITE!

Last edited by JoeYngVai : 2008-11-06 at 21:37.

Old 2008-11-06, 22:20
moe_blunts
wigger/redneck/drunkard

I'm planning on taking 3000mg of Piracetum a day. I just finished taking my first daily dose. There were some comments on erowid about how Piracetum seems to make colors more vibrant. I am starting to notice that this is true.

Old 2008-11-06, 22:34
MetalThrashingMad
Death to all but metal!
Forum Leader

Quote:
Hilarious that it's legal.

Agreed.

Quote:
after the first time i said i'd never do it again. so of course I did it again. and i'll never try it again.

Also agreed, lol

Old 2008-11-06, 23:21
Kalmahswamp
Post-whore

My lazy ass school is taking it's sweet time in processing the mail, so I've yet to try the Piracetam. I hope I can get it in the next hour before a long physics study session I have so I can see if it does anything...

Old 2008-11-06, 23:34
Kalmahswamp
Post-whore

Sweet, just got it and dropped about 2000 mg. I bought mine in powder form, not capsules. I mixed it with water and it dissolved very quickly and fully, and I must say, it is the most disgustingly chemically-tasting flavor. If anyones ever bitten down on an ecstasy pressed pill...similar taste

Old 2008-11-06, 23:44
Kalmahswamp
Post-whore

Quote:
I'm planning on taking 3000mg of Piracetum a day. I just finished taking my first daily dose. There were some comments on erowid about how Piracetum seems to make colors more vibrant. I am starting to notice that this is true.

How much did it cost for you?

To anyone interested, I ordered mine from a website I found via google called www.bulknutrition.com. I got the "1fast400 700g" one. It's also on amazon.com and a few other "supplement" or "nutritional" websites. It's not too expensive. Oxiracetam, on the other hand, is about 15 times more expensive.

Old 2008-11-07, 00:10
MetalThrashingMad
Death to all but metal!
Forum Leader

Bang a line or two and tell us what it does

Old 2008-11-07, 00:38
Requiem
Post-whore

Rail that shit. haha

Old 2008-11-07, 01:08
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts

haha yea crush that shit up and grab some needles

These kinda of drugs are weird, because a LOT of it could be placebo.

oh, and earlier there were links to both erowid & wikipedia... may I recommend to anyone who wants REAL information to go to erowid. ANY question about ANY drug will be on there. It's the best drug resource site I know, although I've heard that its losing a little of its previous knowledge and becoming mildly outdated. It still kicks wikipedia's ass.

MY WEBSITE!

Last edited by JoeYngVai : 2008-11-07 at 01:15.

Old 2008-11-07, 02:36
moe_blunts
wigger/redneck/drunkard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalmahswamp
How much did it cost for you?

To anyone interested, I ordered mine from a website I found via google called www.bulknutrition.com. I got the "1fast400 700g" one. It's also on amazon.com and a few other "supplement" or "nutritional" websites. It's not too expensive. Oxiracetam, on the other hand, is about 15 times more expensive.

I paid $25 for 150 capsules, 750mg each. I know I can probably buy it cheaper, but I trust the place I bought the capsules from.

Let's compare experiences and make out.

Old 2008-11-07, 05:04
Kalmahswamp
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalThrashingMad
Bang a line or two and tell us what it does

Snorting it apparently causes an strong "experience"

Anyway, I took a heaping teaspoon of piracetam powder [probably around 1500 mg] and went to my physics study session. On the walk there, my vision became significantly more vivid. This definitely was not placebo. I'd compare it to feeling like I were in a movie with really good video production. During the study session, I noticed no increased "motivation" or anything, but everything really seemed to come to me more easily than usual. This may be placebo as I may have just been trying harder to make myself believe the drug was working.

So all in all...definite alteration in visual perception, possible cognitive enhancement [but I'm still skeptical about that one]. I'll keep everyone posted too.

Oxiracetam should arrive tomorrow or next week. It's a much more potent drug than Piracetam.

Old 2008-11-07, 13:57
moe_blunts
wigger/redneck/drunkard

are you planning on taking them together? at what dose? and where did you buy the Oxiracetam?

took my second dose today. I have to give a speech. I'll tell yas how I do.

Old 2008-11-07, 14:48
Kalmahswamp
Post-whore

Quote:
are you planning on taking them together? at what dose? and where did you buy the Oxiracetam?

took my second dose today. I have to give a speech. I'll tell yas how I do.

I'll probably take the Oxiracetam by itself for a day or 2 just to see how it affects me by itself. Then I'll probably stack the two. I ordered the Oxiracetam from www.wholesalesupplementstore.com. Same company as the piracetam [1fast400].

Day 2 of Piracetam, took my dose and I'm about to head off to classes for the day: Fluid Dynamics, Organic Chemistry, Differential Equations, and Physics. Shitty day, let's see if I get any "help."

Also, moe_blunts, have you experienced any headaches from using it? I've been taking it with choline, but some people say they get headaches if they don't. I felt myself getting a little bit of a headache last night, but nothing too severe. Just a bit of discomfort. I'm taking about .6 g of choline. I'm not sure if this is a sufficient amount.

Be sure to update us on the speech

Old 2008-11-07, 20:18
moe_blunts
wigger/redneck/drunkard

I kicked ass during the speech but I've always been good @ public speaking. I am going to snort some today just because I am young and impressionable.

I've noticed myself not craving alcohol. Usually, after I get out of school on friday I either buy a 12 pack or bottle, but not today.

I'll write back in a couple minutes to report on how the snorting goes.

Old 2008-11-07, 20:31
moe_blunts
wigger/redneck/drunkard

woah.........that was interesting.

kalmah, what does your powder look like? mine is white and powdery and almost felt like cocaine goin up the ol' nostril.

Old 2008-11-07, 20:45
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

haha, you guys are fucked up.

Quote:
you done told me lots of thangs bout beer n shit and canada. have a grand ol cunt of a good time.

RIP moe.

Old 2008-11-07, 22:07
TruthDevoid
Drugged Unholy

Quote:
haha, you guys are fucked up.

Haha yeah i second that, but hey someone's gotta be the lab rat, right? Better them than me. Keep up with the reports though guys, it's interesting.

Quote:

Quote:

Old 2008-11-07, 22:31
Kalmahswamp
Post-whore

Quote:
woah.........that was interesting.

kalmah, what does your powder look like? mine is white and powdery and almost felt like cocaine goin up the ol' nostril.

White an powdery also. Mine looks like a bunch of precipitate straight out of a chemistry lab--white, hard, crystalline powder. Describe snorting? [I'm sure I'll try it this weekend ]

Anyway, today went well. I was very attentive in classes. The method of solving differential equations that we're learning, that has been impossible for me to understand, "clicked" today and I completely understand it...coincidence? I'm gonna need a few more days to decide.

After classes I swam and lifted weights. I swam for a little over an hour, it seemed like about ten minutes. I was intensely "in the zone" if you will. Also, might just be coincidence, but this was the easiest swim practice I've done in weeks. So...may be a tip for all those athletic, fitness-oriented people about us.

Old 2008-11-07, 23:03
moe_blunts
wigger/redneck/drunkard

I snorted well over a gram in total. After the first few lines, I felt a little dizzy and had to stay seated. I listened to music and that shit sounded AWESOME! I then proceeded to play guitar. I noticed myself not playing the same shit I usually do....I was more free with legattos and overall experimentation with wacky chords.

It didn't really sting my nostrils though.

After the next few lines, I started to feel a little dizzy again, but that soon passed. I continued listening to music and started to dance (i break it down like funky town, nigger)

We'll see how I feel tomorrow.

Old 2008-11-09, 21:35
moe_blunts
wigger/redneck/drunkard

So, I had a strange experience this morning that I attribute fully to Piracetam. I pre-gamed with some Johnnie Walker red label and then went to a party and had some beers. I was pretty damn buzzed but not completely drunk....got back to my buddy's house around 3:30 in the morning. I had to be up by 10 am and I debated with myself for 15 minutes whether I should drive home or not.

And the thing was, each time I changed my mind, I became fully committed. I told my friend bye, then sat down and said I was gonna pass out on the couch and then told him bye again, and then said I was gonna pass out on the couch. Finally, I decided to drive home. It was weird.

Old 2008-11-09, 22:36
TruthDevoid
Drugged Unholy

Quote:
So, I had a strange experience this morning that I attribute fully to Piracetam. I pre-gamed with some Johnnie Walker red label and then went to a party and had some beers. I was pretty damn buzzed but not completely drunk....got back to my buddy's house around 3:30 in the morning. I had to be up by 10 am and I debated with myself for 15 minutes whether I should drive home or not.

And the thing was, each time I changed my mind, I became fully committed. I told my friend bye, then sat down and said I was gonna pass out on the couch and then told him bye again, and then said I was gonna pass out on the couch. Finally, I decided to drive home. It was weird.

Yeah that sounds like a wonderful drug...

Quote:

Quote:

Old 2008-11-10, 03:32
Dystopia
Post-whore

Quote:
Yeah that sounds like a wonderful drug...

I need some of this shit. Any stores (or type of store, Headshop, Vudoo Witch Bitch Shop, Drug Shop, ya know, Safeway Walgreens) I can just go and get it at?

Old 2008-11-10, 13:32
Kalmahswamp
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dystopia
I need some of this shit. Any stores (or type of store, Headshop, Vudoo Witch Bitch Shop, Drug Shop, ya know, Safeway Walgreens) I can just go and get it at?

It's not really an OTC drug here. I don't even know if it's FDA approved. I'm surprised moe_blunts was able to find it in a store--but that seemed like a pretty specialized store. You may be able to find it in some sort of independent health food store. Odds are that it'll be WAY cheaper to order online though.

Old 2008-11-10, 14:31
moe_blunts
wigger/redneck/drunkard

yea, the place i bought it at is somewhat shady in nature. you also have to remember that i'm fortunate enough to live in austin, and if there is any drug that is not illegal, there is definitely a place that sells it.

i'm going to lower my dose from 4500mg to 3000mg and see how that affects me. also, i am starting to notice that i have a slight headache. i'll either get some choline or just deal with it.

Old 2008-11-10, 14:55
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts

was their any point in snorting this shit? I still don't see any interest in this stuff, but maybe I'll read about it more.

I took 2mg of Xanax this weekend, and the next day that stuff FUCKED with my head. If anyone ever tries xanax, start low (.5mg).

okay, I'll wait for more reports on these crazy drugs

MY WEBSITE!

Old 2008-11-10, 14:55
Kalmahswamp
Post-whore

I started taking my Oxiracetam yesterday. It was sunday, so I didn't really have anything to do that required a lot of mental effort. I had a really intense workout. Felt a ton of motivation, energy, etc. Oxiracetam apparently is supposed to be a bit more "speedy" than Piracetam though. Definitely felt a surge of energy that was more amphetamine-like than caffeine-like. I wasn't jittery or anxious...more of a mood-uplifting, focus, "clean" energy.

Took Oxiracetam this morning, getting ready for a long day of classes. I slept about 5 hours last night [which is not a lot for me...I usually get 8-9]. I took it about an hour ago and already feel very awake, alert, and prepared for class. I'll update how things go later today.

I'll probably stack the 2 drugs tomorrow.

Small summary: a much smaller dose of Oxiracetam [probably around 300 mg] has noticeable effects.

Old 2008-11-10, 18:57
TruthDevoid
Drugged Unholy

Has your appetite changed at all with the Oxiracetam? Usually stimuants tend to surpress appetite

Quote:

Quote:

Old 2008-11-10, 20:43
Kalmahswamp
Post-whore

Both of the drugs seem to supress my appetite a bit while I can "feel" them, but after they wear off, my appetite seems to be stronger than usual. The supression is by no means anything like amphetamine [to anyone that has tried adderall, ritalin, etc.--I personally can hardly FORCE myself to eat while on amphetamine] or even nearly as strong as caffeine. While on either of those, I find it hard to eat...while on the racetams, it seems to just be a disinterest in eating. If I make myself eat, it's not an uncomfortable experience.

Anywayzzzz...

After today's classes, and overall feeling, etc, I'm pretty impressed with oxiracetam. My mood was bright, I was extremely clear-headed and motivated, all subjects were a breeze, and I have no signs of any sort of "crash" like with stimulants. I took a 700 mg dose of piracetam about thirty minutes ago, and the "vivid vision" that moe_blunts and I both seem to have experienced is more pronounced than on piracetam alone. If anything, it's just kinda cool. I plan on going to work out in a bit. I'm going to wear my heart rate monitor today to see how I'm affected cardiovascularly. I have another late night tutoring session, so I may take another small dose of oxiracetam depending on how I feel after working out.

I guess I'll update a bit later. So far, so good.

Old 2008-11-10, 21:27
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts

Does anybody else here have "friends" that are 100% sure that any drug you take melts your brain or puts holes in your brain? I am not officially for or against drugs use, but the ignorance it takes to classify them all as exceedingly harmful and dangerous surprises me.

This guy also says that he hasn't read anything about drugs, but he just knows that they're bad. Maybe it has to do with the fact that he is the dumbest person I've met in the entire music building.

I really don't want to rant, but I have one last thing to say. He argued that taking something like LSD would permanently ruin your brain. I then said that if you have a good trip on LSD that it has positive results without any physical or emotional damage. He then answered with "but it's a hallucinogen".

MY WEBSITE!

Old 2008-11-10, 21:38
TruthDevoid
Drugged Unholy

Notice that usually the people that say that are the ones who've never tried any drugs before

Quote:

Quote:

Old 2008-11-10, 21:59
Kalmahswamp
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeYngVai
Does anybody else here have "friends" that are 100% sure that any drug you take melts your brain or puts holes in your brain? I am not officially for or against drugs use, but the ignorance it takes to classify them all as exceedingly harmful and dangerous surprises me.

This guy also says that he hasn't read anything about drugs, but he just knows that they're bad. Maybe it has to do with the fact that he is the dumbest person I've met in the entire music building.

I really don't want to rant, but I have one last thing to say. He argued that taking something like LSD would permanently ruin your brain. I then said that if you have a good trip on LSD that it has positive results without any physical or emotional damage. He then answered with "but it's a hallucinogen".

LSD can "permanently ruin one's brain." Physically, LSD is a very safe drug. I've never tried it, so I can't comment on the experience.

A lot of people say MDMA "puts holes in one's brain." This isn't true, but I also don't think it's nearly as benign a drug as people make it out to be. I definitely think it has the potential to ruin someone's life when abused. I'm sure it could have some kind of clinical/therapeutic application. Same with LSD.

This thread isn't about illegal drugs though.

Old 2008-11-11, 05:05
Dystopia
Post-whore

There are chemicals, endorphins, dopamine, serotonin, basically they all just make you happy (I guess). I know someone who claims that from doing xtc and "a bunch of other drugs" that the serotonin receptors in his brain are completely fried.

For someone whose just smoked moderately high amounts of pot (over time, not excessive night after night wasting 8th's at once, but, every now and then..), done shrooms a few times, done pills like xanex, serequil, valium, vicodin, perceset, ( i purposely mispelled all of those to trick the government... naw i just dont care and im tired), drank, even drank with vicodin and sleeping pills all at once a couple times, I feel fucked up in the head as well, but it could just be my mentality. I could recover, who knows.

There was probably once a time when some bummy dude handed me a pill and said "If you take this, you'll be permanently fucked for the rest of your life, and your brain will be fried to the point where it goes insane!" and then I blindly swallowed the pill with a shot of whiskey just to impress this bummy old fart and said, "So what? Nigger??"

Old 2008-11-11, 05:34
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

You make doing drugs seem so cool!

Quote:

RIP moe.

Old 2008-11-11, 13:24
Requiem
Post-whore

LOL IM SO JEALOUS OF HIM!

Old 2008-11-11, 14:10
moe_blunts
wigger/redneck/drunkard

let's talk more about nootropics.

anyways, i saw that they use Piracetam to ween people off alcohol. i noticed that last night i drank very moderately, only 2 beers. could this be the piracetam? i don't know....

i am definitely going to continue taking the drug for the next few weeks. kalmah, what dose are you taking the Piracetam at? Do you prefer the oxiracetam?

Old 2008-11-11, 16:26
Kalmahswamp
Post-whore

I've been taking about 1000 mg of Piracetam [minus the first day I got it where I took around 2000.] I've been pretty modest with it since I have a big physics test tomorrow. After the test I plan on experiment a big more since I have some down time in school. My friend from home got some after my descriptions of it. He seems to be having really noticeable effects in mental/sensual enhancement at 3000 mg doses.

As a comparison: Oxiracetam definitely seems "stronger," but then again, 25 g of Oxiracetam was $5 more than 700 g of Piracetam. Oxiracetam seems to have more stimulating properties than Piracetam. I find myself a bit more social/talkative/energetic from it.

The best effect so far is definitely from combining the two. I had another four-hour physics study session last night during which I surprised myself on several occasions. These sessions are done in an open-forum type style in which people usually just call out answers if they know, etc. I found myself almost saying things that almost made me feel like a marionette and someone else was controlling my brain.

Teacher: "So what's the deal on this one?"

*Crickets chirp as group of students stare at marker board in confusion*

Kalmahswamp [Yea, because my real name is Kalmahswamp]: "Uhhh...wouldn't the electron just enter the field and exhibit circular motion due to the perpendicular force of the magnetic field, and since the instantanious velocity is given as V, we know the time it'll take to hit the electroscope will be 2πr/V...well, divided by 2 since it's a half circle path traveled...."

more crickets chirp as I mumble 'Uhhh....yeeeeaa" thinking I just spewed a bunch of bull shit that seemed to come out of nowhere.

Teacher: "Um...yea, that's...the whole problem..." as she proceeds to solve it, taking a good twenty minutes to hit on all the fine points

I kept having witty, funny remarks to say after which I'd keep mentally saying "how the fuck did I think of that...?"

I haven't had experiences like this since high school when everything seemed to be ridiculously unchallenging and easy for me.

Then the downside: I could not fall asleep til 4 A.M. last night, I attribute this completely to the cocktail of Piracetam and Oxiracetam. Although I woke up this morning, ate a bowl of cereal and took my Oxiracetam and the 4 hours of sleep I got, feels like 9.

I'm very impressed right. now.

Old 2008-11-11, 16:43
Kalmahswamp
Post-whore

Side effect I might as well include for objectivity:

I've been waking up every morning with a sore throat and my nose has been very runny. A friend had a sinus infection, but my symptoms aren't severe enough for that, and my nose never really runs this much when I'm sick. I've been blowing my nose every 5-10 mins. Yellow mucous.

Also, I did a plyometric workout yesterday during which my max heart rate is usually 176 and average is 160-165. I got my heart rate up to 185 and my average was 169. So the drugs may raise one's heart rate, but i'm pretty cardiovascularly strong so I'm not worried. My resting HR is around 50. While lifting weights on oxiracetam I had a strong motivation that I can compare to times in high school when a friend urged me to try his arsenal of "workout supplements." [NO SHOTGUN, weird creatine things, shit with lots of caffeine and such.] On a set when I'd plan on doing 8 reps or so, I'd find myself getting that 8 and going for more, then when I could no longer lift the weight I'd tell my friend "nah...lemme do a couple of negatives!" I've only been really "lifting weights" for a bit over a month since my usual workouts are endurance related and involve exercises like pushups and pullups. And this was the first workout I actually really enjoyed [I usually lift weights very perfunctorily].

Each day I'm starting to feel less of the positive effects are placebo, but I'm staying objective. I'll try to make a few "real conclusions" after a week or so.

Old 2008-11-11, 16:50
Requiem
Post-whore

Why don't you add some Vitamin C to your daily routine?

Old 2008-11-11, 17:04
Kalmahswamp
Post-whore

I take a lot of vitamin C every day. Both supplemental and dietary.

Old 2008-11-11, 17:15
TruthDevoid
Drugged Unholy

Quote:
Side effect I might as well include for objectivity:

I've been waking up every morning with a sore throat and my nose has been very runny. A friend had a sinus infection, but my symptoms aren't severe enough for that, and my nose never really runs this much when I'm sick. I've been blowing my nose every 5-10 mins. Yellow mucous.

Also, I did a plyometric workout yesterday during which my max heart rate is usually 176 and average is 160-165. I got my heart rate up to 185 and my average was 169. So the drugs may raise one's heart rate, but i'm pretty cardiovascularly strong so I'm not worried. My resting HR is around 50. While lifting weights on oxiracetam I had a strong motivation that I can compare to times in high school when a friend urged me to try his arsenal of "workout supplements." [NO SHOTGUN, weird creatine things, shit with lots of caffeine and such.] On a set when I'd plan on doing 8 reps or so, I'd find myself getting that 8 and going for more, then when I could no longer lift the weight I'd tell my friend "nah...lemme do a couple of negatives!" I've only been really "lifting weights" for a bit over a month since my usual workouts are endurance related and involve exercises like pushups and pullups. And this was the first workout I actually really enjoyed [I usually lift weights very perfunctorily].

Each day I'm starting to feel less of the positive effects are placebo, but I'm staying objective. I'll try to make a few "real conclusions" after a week or so.

You may just have a more mild sinus infection or such. It might not necessarily be a side effect. Or possibly the drugs are affecting the symptoms of the cold.

Quote:

Quote:

Old 2008-11-11, 18:06
Kalmahswamp
Post-whore

Quote:
You may just have a more mild sinus infection or such. It might not necessarily be a side effect. Or possibly the drugs are affecting the symptoms of the cold.

Yea, that's what I was thinking. Or maybe I could be having some mild allergic reaction or so...? Just thought I'd list it for the possibility.

Old 2008-11-11, 18:17
TruthDevoid
Drugged Unholy

have you been snorting the stuff at all? that could cause your sinuses to get all chaotic and out of wack.

I would think that if it was an allergic reaction, it would have happened sooner, but you never know i guess.

Quote:

Quote:

Old 2008-11-12, 03:36
Kalmahswamp
Post-whore

Quote:
have you been snorting the stuff at all?

Nay. Although I probably will this weekend "just to see."

Old 2008-11-12, 12:14
Requiem
Post-whore

Can't wait for my shipment of Piracetan to come in.

Old 2008-11-12, 14:44
moe_blunts
wigger/redneck/drunkard

rofl requiem.

Old 2008-11-12, 15:03
Nihilist
Dog farts
Alumni Staff

no but I drank 5 gallons of piss once

Old 2008-11-12, 15:46
The Execrator
Noob lud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nihilist
no but I drank 5 gallons of piss once

You should try railing a gallon... I've haven't quite been the same since.

Quote:

Old 2008-11-12, 16:53
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts

psh, I slam my urine you pussies.

MY WEBSITE!

Old 2008-11-13, 05:08
far_beyond_sane
You gamma-minus fucktards
Forum Leader

"It was some kind of evolutionary glitch, she figured; no different than the other unreasonable side effects of consciousness and emotion, like religion and rap music."

Old 2008-11-13, 05:26
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts

well then, I'd say you've gotta take all of them at once, in order to maximize efficiency.

that's a pretty dense article... I'd say that getting a good night's rest and eating a healthy breakfast might do more good than these pills.

MY WEBSITE!

Old 2008-11-13, 05:54
Kalmahswamp
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by far_beyond_sane

One of my "final experiments" last year for my biomedical class involved measuring delta and gamma wave activity in the brain in response to various forms of stimulation. I'm pretty sure we used this book during it and there's an awesome picture of a guy smiling and giving a thumbs up as if her were on the cover of a magazine ad from the eighties with a billion EEG wires attached to his head...it was our model for attaching our EEG to our volunteer.

There wasn't much info in that link though...

Old 2008-11-13, 06:03
Kalmahswamp
Post-whore

Quote:
well then, I'd say you've gotta take all of them at once, in order to maximize efficiency.

that's a pretty dense article... I'd say that getting a good night's rest and eating a healthy breakfast might do more good than these pills.

That's why I try to take them in addition to a good night's sleep and a healthy breakfast.

Taking a pill also requires about 5 seconds. Having a good night's rest and a healthy breakfast could take up to ten hours...if even possible or attain.

When life gives ya lemons...sometimes you just can't entirely change it and make lemonade...sometimes you gotta go genetically engineer miraculin or extract it from berries to make what ya got better. God damn, I love making gay metaphorical proverbs. You gonna use that formula sheet on your test? Why? When you could just study a few extra hours and memorize all of the formulas...?

Old 2008-11-13, 16:05
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts

When life gives you lemons... paint that shit gold

yea I hear ya, dawg. I actually do understand your point, sir.

MY WEBSITE!

Old 2008-11-14, 20:01
Requiem
Post-whore

Took my first dose 900mg dose today, followed by a second 450mg 20 minutes later.

The only effect Piracetam has had on me thus far is me singing along with music. I usually NEVER sing along. It's just so damn enjoyable now. haha

Old 2008-11-14, 20:08
Kalmahswamp
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem
Took my first dose 900mg dose today, followed by a second 450mg 20 minutes later.

The only effect Piracetam has had on me thus far is me singing along with music. I usually NEVER sing along. It's just so damn enjoyable now. haha

I find myself doing this also. It helps me understand lyrics too. I've been listening to rap lately and so many times since taking piracetam I've had those "oohh! THAT'S what he's saying!" experiences.

Old 2008-11-15, 00:26
moe_blunts
wigger/redneck/drunkard

Quote:

that's way too low of a dose. your first day should be closer to 5000mg

Old 2008-11-15, 03:15
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

Quote:
that's way too low of a dose. your first day should be closer to 5000mg

haha.

Quote:

RIP moe.

Old 2008-11-16, 02:07
Requiem
Post-whore

I took over 3000mg the first day. My post was inferring that i took an initial 900mg dose then 20 minutes later another dose of 450mg.

Old 2008-11-16, 13:56
moe_blunts
wigger/redneck/drunkard

the latest on my experiences.

i've stopped purchasing beer and opting for relatively good scotch instead (johnnie walker is now my drink of choice). don't get me wrong, i still love beer, but i can't drink it in excess while on piracetam. it makes my stomach hurt.

also, are any of you other guys taking piracetam noticeably more gassy? i've been farting my dick off.

Last edited by moe_blunts : 2008-11-16 at 14:43.

Old 2008-11-16, 18:25
Kalmahswamp
Post-whore

Quote:
the latest on my experiences.

i've stopped purchasing beer and opting for relatively good scotch instead (johnnie walker is now my drink of choice). don't get me wrong, i still love beer, but i can't drink it in excess while on piracetam. it makes my stomach hurt.

also, are any of you other guys taking piracetam noticeably more gassy? i've been farting my dick off.

Haha no gas for me.

So, I've had a couple of experiences with piracetam mixing with other drugs since my last update. On Thursday, two friends and I went to see the movie Role Models...and smoked a lot of weed beforehand. Before I continue, I'm the type of guy that usually has shitty weed experiences: I usually get quiet and unsociable, I get paranoid in crowded situations [such as walking through a huge outdoor mall to go to the movies], and I often just find myself deeply thinking about things I don't really want to think about [like "the universe" and "meaning of life" and shit ]. Anyway, I took about 2 grams of piracetam orally and snorted about 500 mg before smoking. My friend [who had never previously taken piracetam] did the same. We smoked and I noticed immediately I was much more relaxed and talkative. On the drive to the movies, my friend blasted loud rap music on his car's system [it's a very good system]. I noticed this high was much more of a "body" or "physical" the vibrations from the system pounding were pretty "euphoric," if you will. Plus, I was in a great, sociable mood...rapping along with songs, talkative, etc.

The movie sucked dick so I zoned out a lot during it. All of my thoughts were pretty positive though. After the movie my high was wearing off, and I was still noticeably talkative, happy, and sociable. That's basically the summary of that: it was probably the best weed experience I've had in about 2 years.

Friday night, I went to South Beach with a group of people. I don't really have an alcohol tolerance, since I rarely drink anymore. But I drank enough that night to get me fucked-up...and then some. [In total I probably drank the equivalent of 12 shots of vodka...and had a beer]. Thing is, in such a situation, I usually get to that good, happy alcoholic buzz state then start to get disoriented and sloppy. I never got passed the "buzz" state. I was pretty lucid the whole night...and even got some good ass at the end of the night. I got to sleep around 6 A.M. and woke up at 7:30 because my friends thought it'd be funny to fuck with my clocks [I thought it was noon]. I stayed up and did some errands until around 1 and felt completely fine...as if I hadn't drunk at all and had gotten a much better night of sleep. At 1, I took a nap til 7 P.M. though . Last night the lack of sleep caught up to me and I felt pretty groggy. I slept until 1:30 P.M. today, and now I feel great.

More thumbs up to piracetam.

Sorry for such a long post too. I could actually write more about a close friend of mine that purchased some and his reactions also if anyone is really interested.

Old 2008-11-16, 23:37
moe_blunts
wigger/redneck/drunkard

yea, i had a really good high off pot while on piracetam. i took my dog for a walk and she ended up killing a deer. pretty radical shit.

Old 2008-11-17, 00:14
Requiem
Post-whore

Hoh shit. More information about that please.

Old 2008-11-17, 14:05
moe_blunts
wigger/redneck/drunkard

about my dog killing a deer?

it was pretty wacky. me and my buddies were smoking a joint and drinking some busch (Rofl...texas) and walking through the woods. we see this little baby fawn gracefully jump out of some tall grass and then my dog (i have a great dane mix) fly through the air and latch onto the baby deer's throat with her teeth. she immediately broke the neck of the deer and the fawn was running around like gobbles from south park.

anyway, i didn't want my dog to pick up any diseases, so after a few minutes of her trying to deal the death blow, i shooed her away with a stick. me and my buddies had to deal the death blow with an oversized rock. that was rather gruesome. my buddy took some pictures with his iphone.

we wanted to take the deer back to make some venison, but we had to cross a stream and i didn't want a deer carcass in my car so we left it. rofl @ the person who finds it. it looks like some straight up lord of the flies shit.

Old 2008-11-17, 15:24
Requiem
Post-whore

br00t4l!

Are either of you having trouble eating? Lately I just haven't been able to eat three meals a day.

Last edited by Requiem : 2008-11-17 at 17:15.

Old 2008-11-17, 21:19
moe_blunts
wigger/redneck/drunkard

i eat a shit ton, all the time.

Old 2008-11-18, 12:57
Requiem
Post-whore

I am never again insulfating this shit. My throats feels as if it's growing a beard.

Old 2008-11-18, 17:16
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts

I would not recommend snorting anything unless it's pure Oxycodone.

Nothing else goes up my nose. Especially not E

FUCK that stuff hurts.

Actually I snorted ritalin, which counts as a noot I believe? But I hate ritalin now.

MY WEBSITE!

Old 2008-11-18, 17:27
Requiem
Post-whore

Pure MDMA, Molly, doesn't hurt. You probably crushed a tab and then snorted it. Molly really doesn't burn but the drainage isn't too pleasant. Tabs usually contains TONS of other shit that you don't want in your nose: meth, speed, caffeine, ephedrine, mcPP, BZP, fillers and more nasty shit.

Ritalin is speed.

Old 2008-11-18, 19:09
drawn&quartered
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

Quote:
about my dog killing a deer?

it was pretty wacky. me and my buddies were smoking a joint and drinking some busch (Rofl...texas) and walking through the woods. we see this little baby fawn gracefully jump out of some tall grass and then my dog (i have a great dane mix) fly through the air and latch onto the baby deer's throat with her teeth. she immediately broke the neck of the deer and the fawn was running around like gobbles from south park.

anyway, i didn't want my dog to pick up any diseases, so after a few minutes of her trying to deal the death blow, i shooed her away with a stick. me and my buddies had to deal the death blow with an oversized rock. that was rather gruesome. my buddy took some pictures with his iphone.

we wanted to take the deer back to make some venison, but we had to cross a stream and i didn't want a deer carcass in my car so we left it. rofl @ the person who finds it. it looks like some straight up lord of the flies shit.

All my neighbors have little yappy princess dogs that bug the shit out of me, Deer killing dogs are better any day...

NEGROGENESIS

Old 2008-11-19, 00:45
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts

Quote:
Pure MDMA, Molly, doesn't hurt.

haha I was gonna type that, but I knew you'd probably say it anyway

yea, pills are like cocaine burn X 10.

pure MDMA actually burns less than oxy.

MY WEBSITE!

Old 2008-11-19, 02:11
moe_blunts
wigger/redneck/drunkard

I have a huge paper due thursday and decided to procrastinate until tonight to start. I sat down at the computer, cracked open and beer and wrote over 1250 words no problem and it flows rather well. I attribute this to Piracetam.

Old 2008-11-19, 02:12
TruthDevoid
Drugged Unholy

Quote:
haha I was gonna type that, but I knew you'd probably say it anyway

yea, pills are like cocaine burn X 10.

pure MDMA actually burns less than oxy.

cocaine burn? you're gettin some shitty coke then

Quote:

Quote:

Old 2008-11-19, 02:28
Kalmahswamp
Post-whore

Quote:
cocaine burn? you're gettin some shitty coke then

So are you...

Everyone in the U.S. is. Unless you're a drug lord.

Soooooooooooooooooo. I got an 85% on a difficult physics exam and the class average was 51%. I started taking piracetam while I started studying...

...coincidence?

Old 2008-11-19, 02:40
TruthDevoid
Drugged Unholy

yeah but there's a huge difference between good shitty coke and shitty shitty coke. some is less cut and cut with milder chemicals.

Quote:

Quote:

Old 2008-11-19, 03:52
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts

Okay, well actually cocaine doesn't burn too bad. I literally did some 25 minutes ago (very random and spontaneous decision ) and it barely hurts. However, it does numb you, so maybe the burn is hidden?

MY WEBSITE!

Old 2008-11-19, 04:01
Kalmahswamp
Post-whore

Quote:
Okay, well actually cocaine doesn't burn too bad. I literally did some 25 minutes ago (very random and spontaneous decision ) and it barely hurts. However, it does numb you, so maybe the burn is hidden?

Bumping rails and sitting at the green screen? Go out maaaaan.

Old 2008-11-19, 04:38
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts

Quote:
Bumping rails and sitting at the green screen? Go out maaaaan.

Fuck homework

I'm actually doing so little of it per sitting that I don't even experience a crash. I'm totally not a coke-head

I still agree with your point, though You do E, am I right? I forgot whether or not you rolled.

MY WEBSITE!

Old 2008-11-19, 04:49
Kalmahswamp
Post-whore

I mean I don't "do" E in the sense like..."Hey, what are you doing this weekend? I'm bored too, wanna pop some beans and dance in my room?" I'm kinda sparing with it and do it on "occasions" such as concerts or a rave or something. I'm actually kinda interested in rolling with Piracetam.

Never tried cocaine.