MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum FAQ Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > MetalTabs.com > Chit Chat

Old 2007-07-14, 19:03
Kalmahswamp
Post-whore

Very Powerful Video

My friend just sent me this video that was just released and is apparently becoming increasingly popular. Now it starts off seeming like any other far-fetched conspiracy theory propaganda, but it becomes increasingly more plausible and seems possible. The part that got me was the end with the "North American Union." How many of you Americans, Canadians, or Mexicans have even heard of this? I hadn't. I even thought it may have been some BS thing created by the movie. But apparently there is a ton of effort being made to destroy U.S., Mexican, and Canadian sovereignty to created one large nation with the same currency: The Amero. Anyway, if you have time, I'd like some other people to watch this video and let me know what you think: another BS conspiracy theory, or possibly legit? I think it's impossible to know for sure.

http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/

Old 2007-07-14, 19:23
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

No American will ever take me alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by moe_blunts
you done told me lots of thangs bout beer n shit and canada. have a grand ol cunt of a good time.

RIP moe.

Old 2007-07-14, 19:42
moe_blunts
wigger/redneck/drunkard

more like the "amerlololololololololol"

........god, I am fucking retarded.

http://www.last.fm/user/moe_blunts/

Old 2007-07-20, 08:20
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassBehemoth

I second that man... if we ever merge with the USA I will either commit suicide, or move to Europe. Most likely commit suicide if I was unable to move to Europe
Quote:
Originally Posted by CompelledToLacerate
God, the Japanese are so weird. This HAS to be the long term effects of the atom bombs. No one is that weird on purpose.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gomli
The slams in that song always kill me. First time I heard that song I was like "Too much heaviness - brain collapse" but now I could murder my family to that one

Old 2007-07-20, 08:26
7-string warlord
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz906
I second that man... if we ever merge with the USA I will either commit suicide, or move to Europe. Most likely commit suicide if I was unable to move to Europe

I'm stuck here either way...

Old 2007-07-20, 08:41
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7-string warlord
I'm stuck here either way...

It must be awful Why don't you try moving to Canada? You'd probably be much happier here.
Quote:
God, the Japanese are so weird. This HAS to be the long term effects of the atom bombs. No one is that weird on purpose.
Quote:
The slams in that song always kill me. First time I heard that song I was like "Too much heaviness - brain collapse" but now I could murder my family to that one

Old 2007-07-20, 08:49
7-string warlord
Post-whore

Actually, I've seriously considered going to Canada, once I'm out of school and stuff.

Old 2007-07-20, 08:54
Requiem
Post-whore

American education is actually pretty damn good. It is just that the current generations usually don't care about learning.

Old 2007-07-20, 08:55
7-string warlord
Post-whore

All we care about is how many times 50 cent got shot. Which is 9.

Old 2007-07-20, 08:58
Requiem
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7-string warlord
All we care about is how many times 50 cent got shot. Which is 9.

Not necessarily true. Thanks for enlightening me.

Old 2007-07-20, 09:47
blitz906
Okay.

lolz
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2007-07-20, 17:55
philkilla
Crusher of Skulls

Zeitgeist right? Definitely some crazy shit. The religious section is especially enlightening/entertaing (pretty anti-religious already)

Hope you are ready for the north american union.

I plan to move off to Europe one of these days...fuck the US of Assholes...they can destroy it all they want.

My Trust is in WHISKEY and WEEDand SLAYER
Long live DIMEBAG
ROGspace Cunts. Book us

Quote:
Originally Posted by far_beyond_sane
You thought of mixing wheat flour with saturated fat, and putting it the resultant shit in a styrofoam cup. Shine on, you crazy dead yellow diamond.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnmansley
May the best cunt win.

Old 2007-07-21, 07:30
belphegor79
Supreme Metalhead

Whole world's fucked man. Doesn't make much difference where you live.

Old 2007-07-21, 07:38
Pr0az
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by belphegor79

Agreed.

Old 2007-07-21, 07:49
mathias krieg
Senior Metalhead

We're going through a couple of lame generations... maybe lame enough to bring down western civilization but we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.

I wonder if gasoline will be cheap again in the NAU. I wonder if all the people I communicate with on the internet are real or just computerized random personalities designed to provide the illusion of an internet. I've never met one, and even if I did who's to say that I wasn't meeting a special net agent sent to the meeting to pose as the person behind the screen name.

Old 2007-07-21, 08:03
Requiem
Post-whore

What state do you live in? I'll give you a good time.

Old 2007-07-22, 03:37
Chris Rezendes
Attorney at Bird Law
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathias krieg
We're going through a couple of lame generations... maybe lame enough to bring down western civilization but we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.

I wonder if gasoline will be cheap again in the NAU. I wonder if all the people I communicate with on the internet are real or just computerized random personalities designed to provide the illusion of an internet. I've never met one, and even if I did who's to say that I wasn't meeting a special net agent sent to the meeting to pose as the person behind the screen name.

I've met more than a few people in person that I first chatted with online. I made sure they sent n00dz, though.

Old 2007-07-22, 07:35
Soulinsane
Pirate Lawd

Allah Akbar I'll be laughing my ass off if Islam is in fact the only true religion. I'm actually look foreward to the true Muslum viking videos to come out on MTV. They will awaken everyone to there true Arabian heritage.

Sometime I wonder just how many true Muslins I helped kill? Like I said, I'll be in hell if you want me

Old 2007-07-27, 01:42
SARS
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulinsane
Muslum viking

I feel like smothering myself with beer and masturbating after reading that

Old 2007-07-27, 02:49
The Execrator
Noob lud

such a powerful video. i wonder how much it can bench

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy
Please excuse me for I currently have a terminal erection, and the only cure is midget-cunny.

Old 2007-07-27, 03:39
Soulinsane
Pirate Lawd

Quote:
Originally Posted by SARS
I feel like smothering myself with beer and masturbating after reading that

Hey! I'm of true Muslim Viking heritage, fool!

Old 2007-07-27, 04:34
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Execrator
such a powerful video. i wonder how much it can bench

LOZ.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moe_blunts
you done told me lots of thangs bout beer n shit and canada. have a grand ol cunt of a good time.

RIP moe.

Old 2008-02-02, 21:40
The Doctor
Denimwearinghillbilly
Forum Leader

fucking hell....

im baffled, i dont know whether i should be sceptical or enlightened...but im tending to believe this piece of WELL-ARGUMENTED material.

Old 2008-02-03, 12:41
Mardraum
Senior Metalhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassBehemoth
+1
Quote:
Originally Posted by belphegor79
+1
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor
fucking hell....

im baffled, i dont know whether i should be sceptical or enlightened...but im tending to believe this piece of WELL-ARGUMENTED material.
I, as well, saw this movie some time ago, and where some things might indeed be quite over the top or far-sought, I think I believe most of it. Or at least keep things in mind.

But this must be one of the very best movies I've seen in my entire life.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timedragon
Quote:
Originally Posted by PST 88
Incidentally, one second after that pic loaded, a voice on my tv said "on the other side of that fence, is freedom." i found this little situation to be pretty damn funny.

Old 2008-02-03, 22:48
blitz906
Okay.

I bought this DVD months ago. It really opened my eyes
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2008-02-03, 22:51
far_beyond_sane
You gamma-minus fucktards
Forum Leader

Let me guess: Masons, Jews, the Illuminati, the secret life of Christ, 9/11 was an inside job, global or One World government, huge shadowy figures of mystery and intrigue...

You guys are way too credulous.

"It was some kind of evolutionary glitch, she figured; no different than the other unreasonable side effects of consciousness and emotion, like religion and rap music."

Old 2008-02-04, 02:32
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

AND SAINT PETER WAS A BUNNY!
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2008-10-04, 14:14
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Zeitgeist: Addendum was released yesterday:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?d...205277695921912

It's primarily about the monetary system (that is, not much on Jesus or 9/11).

Old 2008-10-04, 15:46
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darko
AND SAINT PETER WAS A BUNNY!

I got tears in my eyes I laughed so hard. You and I watch too many cartoons!

Hey, BassB', I got a spare room with a massive stereo system, guitars, and keyboards in it. Now tell me you wouldn't come down here.

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Grimm:I could read your mind but its in font size .5
Amadeus:Oh, and was there a cesserole (never mind spelling) involved?
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Dyldo: You evil strumpet!

Old 2008-10-06, 23:24
Amadeus
Quantum.

Oh dear. I didn't get past the first ten minutes, largely for the same reason I don't get past the first two minutes of a communist giving a lecture on child care.
Calling the issuing of bonds through the Federal Reserve (or the equivalent of any country) "creating money out of thin air" is just embarrasing. Whining about the fact that you need to study a bit and learn some three-syllable words to understand modern economics is beyond the stupidity I've learned to describe in my 22 years.
And Jesus fucking sub-christ, "inflation a tax on the general public"? Wherever did inflation enter the picture? Issuing bonds SOAKS UP money from the market, you dino dolt, and using the money in a project gives a situation thus describable through basic arithmetic:
-1 + 1 = 0

Though credibility wasn't really an issue at this point; that went out the window with the wah-wah-wah-WAH-shit in the beginning.

"He preferred the hard truth over his dearest illusion. That, is the heart of science."
- Carl Sagan

"Imagination is more important than intelligence" - Einstein

Old 2011-11-29, 09:34
Dystopia
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem
American education is actually pretty damn good. It is just that the current generations usually don't care about learning.

Better than some, not impressive to others.

Public school has fucked with our education in that with the government in control, as with all things that the government gets control of, the result is inefficiency, unfairness, and backdoor-corruption. I think public education only good when the parents have a say in who is teaching their kids, the more the better, and therefore the answer is private schools.

So, couple parents don't want their kids going to a school where every 99% believe in Jesus, and as a public service provided by the school they feel left out and don't want anybody to talk about Jesus so that we can be a Godless nation, well the answer is get the fuckin' kids out of public fuckin' schools.

In my predictable experiences, the smart kids are veil, left unchallenged - trained to be castrated, and the dumb ones hold everyone back and cause problems and the system is bent around them because "Oh we have to get everybody" so they can be trained and castrated....

There's more, but fug it... to compromise that reading and math is good therefore anyone who gives it to me is good is a logical fallacy.

Old 2011-12-01, 20:57
Chris Rezendes
Attorney at Bird Law
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dystopia
...the smart kids are veil, left unchallenged...

Well, nobody ever accused you of not being challenged.

I'm sure the rest of your post made a lot more sense about half an hour after you ate those mushrooms, but it doesn't make a ton of sense to anybody who speaks, reads, or understands English.

I have to admit, though, it's nice to see you back in a weird and, occasionally, mildly irritating sort of way.

Old 2011-12-07, 15:28
Dystopia
Post-whore

Man, I'm showing everyone this shit. NWO! NWO! I don't think Zeinergeist is correct on God in his first video, saying Jesus could very well have not even existed... that one is well proven by Roman records that someone looked at.

Thank you Chris, it is good to bounce back here on MTF every once and a while, it's just I've been busy with going to school and smokin' pot and cigarettes, but now I'm out of weed, sucks. Also, I need to go just one extra quarter because my final project didn't shit, but I'm glad because now I have the opportunity to make it bad-ass.

You are a good guy, Chris Redenez, even though you are from Massachusetts.

Old 2011-12-09, 22:34
estringrev
Supreme Metalhead

your posts read like a true ron paul supporter

Old 2011-12-10, 05:24
Chris Rezendes
Attorney at Bird Law
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by estringrev
your posts read like a true ron paul supporter

I don't think there's a better way to put it than this.