MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum FAQ Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > MetalTabs.com > Chit Chat

Old 2007-06-28, 22:10
blitz906
Okay.

Tobacco Preferences

There is a good thread here called 'Alcohol Preferences' so I thought, why not one for tobacco? A place where us tobacco users can spark one up and discuss our favourite cigars, pipe tobacco, chew, snuff and cigarettes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CompelledToLacerate
God, the Japanese are so weird. This HAS to be the long term effects of the atom bombs. No one is that weird on purpose.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gomli
The slams in that song always kill me. First time I heard that song I was like "Too much heaviness - brain collapse" but now I could murder my family to that one

Old 2007-06-28, 22:14
Zionist
My Ass, Your Face

Dude, no one smokes anymore. Everyone is scared to death of smoking. I smoke, but a majority of the people here don't smoke I believe, just drink. And they pirde the hell out of themselves for drinking too.

Old 2007-06-28, 22:24
BOB_ZE_METALLEU
the siamese

I smoke, and I fucking like it, i love the taste, and i love to smoke like a chemny!

Well, i love export'a, indian smoke, John Player's Special...I dont love DuMaurier and Trade'A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassbehemoth
Sick. It's an overly sugared and overly carbonated vagina drink.

Old 2007-06-28, 22:36
timedragon
Legio Draconorum Orkian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zionist
Dude, no one smokes anymore. Everyone is scared to death of smoking. I smoke, but a majority of the people here don't smoke I believe, just drink. And they pirde the hell out of themselves for drinking too.

HAHA! total bullshit, brah. loz.

i like a few types of Camel. or i'll have djarum Black, or Cherry. ...yes, every fucking one, i know they are bad for you. "make your lungs bleeeeedz blah blah blah", i dont care. actually, i do care, i just dont care to hear it from you. haha.

BOBZ made a cig thread before, and i think it got closed because there already was one . not sure.

Old 2007-06-28, 22:54
xgrafcorex
Post-whore

i love cigars. i am pretty new to them though..so i'm no expert by any means. my favorite so far are called maduro. basically dark, full bodied cigars. the best one i've had i think was an asthon maduro that i bought for my last bday. it was a little over 10 bucks. dark cigars go great with dark beers too. if the weather wasn't so shitty here i would probably sit outside, drink and smoke more often. cohiba makes some good cigars..some aren't the cheapest though. i usually just stick with moderately priced ones except special occasions.

our boss gave us some bolivars..i'll probably smoke one with some trois pistoles tonight.

Old 2007-06-28, 22:58
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by timedragon
BOBZ made a cig thread before, and i think it got closed because there already was one . not sure.

This isn't a thread just about "cigs" It's about all tobacco products in general.
Quote:
God, the Japanese are so weird. This HAS to be the long term effects of the atom bombs. No one is that weird on purpose.
Quote:
The slams in that song always kill me. First time I heard that song I was like "Too much heaviness - brain collapse" but now I could murder my family to that one

Old 2007-06-28, 23:21
sqol
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by xgrafcorex
i love cigars. i am pretty new to them though..so i'm no expert by any means. my favorite so far are called maduro. basically dark, full bodied cigars. the best one i've had i think was an asthon maduro that i bought for my last bday. it was a little over 10 bucks. dark cigars go great with dark beers too. if the weather wasn't so shitty here i would probably sit outside, drink and smoke more often. cohiba makes some good cigars..some aren't the cheapest though. i usually just stick with moderately priced ones except special occasions.

our boss gave us some bolivars..i'll probably smoke one with some trois pistoles tonight.

Cigars are where it's at, i'm actually in the planning stages of building a couple of humidors- one for myself and one for a buddy. I don't get to smoke cigars as often as i'd like, but i do enjoy a nice smoke. Like you, graf, i'm pretty new to them too, so i'm still trying to find my feet with them.

I'd like to try clove cigarettes though, i'll have to see if the smoking shop in town stocks them.

The Freedom of Chaos
The Secret of The Secret
The Truth of The Truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undone
moonraven?....more like ass raven

Old 2007-06-28, 23:22
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

Quote:

I enjoy a nice cigar too..I lost my cigar cutters though.

I've had some very nice(and expensive) mild Cuban Cohibas and Romero y Juliette. There are some decent cigar shops locally, but I haven't tried much due to the price. You poor Americans and your no trade agreement with Cuba.

haha, bob..JPS? That's a monster of a cigarette, those things are deadly. I used to get packs of those when I was 15. I smoke Dumaurier regular almost strictly. Just bought a pack...bah.

I've cut back smoking, been seriously considering quitting. Hell, I drank tequila and beer the other night without smoking one cigarette..I don't think I've ever done that in my life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moe_blunts
you done told me lots of thangs bout beer n shit and canada. have a grand ol cunt of a good time.

RIP moe.

Old 2007-06-28, 23:31
Arsis
Supreme Metalhead

I wonly smoke when i drink and i dont care what it is. thats for ciggs anyway

cigars my uncle got me into. cohiba and ashtons. theres american cohiba and theres also cohiba in cuba aswell my grandfather went to south america for scuba diving and brought some back.

but mainly i chew. whatever copenhagen, skoal. i hate finecut even tho it has much more flavor its harder to get out of the teeth. for skoal i used to chew apple but i got very burnt and cherry i got bunred out even quicker.
so streight and naturals is good for most brands. i like skoal mint and occasionly wintergreen but its getting pretty sick.
i also like more leaf style chews liek southern pride and levi garret
but i dont much care what i chew

Last edited by Arsis : 2007-06-28 at 23:34.

Old 2007-06-28, 23:33
xgrafcorex
Post-whore

sqol - that would the shit to have a humidor. i have some cigar box (just got it today) that was in the office..smells damn good..but i'd have to add something to it i guess to make it a humidor. yea..i pretty much just pick almost at random when i am there. a couple times i've asked people that worked there to recommend something. luckily the main store i buy them at has these little cards with descriptions and ratings from some cigar website.

bass - yea, there are some pretty good cohibas. i've had 3 different kinds...a toro, one i forgot the name of, and another that my boss gave me that was from habana, cuba. we don't trade with cuba..but it isn't illegal to have cuban cigars. you are just only allowed to have so many. you should search ba for cigar and beer pairings. actually someone in one thread i posted in prefers pipe tobacco to a cigar...i kinda want to try that. pipe tobacco smells really fucking good. cigars do too though..but i've never smoked pipe tobacco. don't know shit about it either hah

another good cigar i've had was a partagas black label maximo. might pick one of those up again after the last two cigars my boss gave us are gone. my roommate that works with me sorta likes cigars..but he gave me the box and usually just tries them when i fire them up.

edit..arsis ha i've tried chew/dip whatever a few times..some of it isn't so bad. i had some skoal berry blend that was actually pretty fucking good. haven't had any since last summer though.

Old 2007-06-28, 23:36
Arsis
Supreme Metalhead

ive never tried pipe tobacco either. id love to teh pipe that curves downward that for "old men" ahaha i love them but never had an experience it.

Ya berry is pretty good too and if your worrid more about stuff being in your teeth and whatnot you all should try pouches no trouble at all and pretty much same amount of flavor.

Last edited by Arsis : 2007-06-28 at 23:38. Reason: spelling

Old 2007-06-28, 23:37
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

Yeah, I've read up on beer pairings with cigars...have not tried it though due to my financial situation.

I thought it was totally illegal for Americans to even smoke Cubans? The Governator was up here and a page bought him one at a store in his hotel; there was all this ruckus because he smoked a Cuban cigar.

I am still considering buying a pipe after guys talking about it on BA.

Quote:
you done told me lots of thangs bout beer n shit and canada. have a grand ol cunt of a good time.

RIP moe.

Old 2007-06-28, 23:38
BOB_ZE_METALLEU
the siamese

bassb- yeah JPS! They are nice. First time i smoke a JPS i was high...so it was like an orgasm!

Don't know if you know Prime Time cigars.....fuck i think they are the best (cigarillo) Strawberry, Vanilla and Rhum are the best ones

Quote:

Old 2007-06-28, 23:39
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOB_ZE_METALLEU
bassb- yeah JPS! They are nice. First time i smoke a JPS i was high...so it was like an orgasm!

Don't know if you know Prime Time cigars.....fuck i think they are the best (cigarillo) Strawberry, Vanilla and Rhum are the best ones

haha, yes Prime Times are pretty cool and cheap as fuck..like, less than a dollar? Gayfrost smokes them.

Quote:

RIP moe.

Old 2007-06-28, 23:43
BOB_ZE_METALLEU
the siamese

1,38$ here well if you have it less than a dollard...i will kill you, take your skin and wear it!

Quote:

Old 2007-06-28, 23:48
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

Quote:
1,38$ here well if you have it less than a dollard...i will kill you, take your skin and wear it!

They used to be about 75 cents a couple of years ago. Not sure what they are now.

Quote:

RIP moe.

Old 2007-06-28, 23:50
BOB_ZE_METALLEU
the siamese

shiiiiiit 75 cents...

Do you guys know Captain Black?

Quote:

Old 2007-06-28, 23:51
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

Quote:
shiiiiiit 75 cents...

Do you guys know Captain Black?

haha, Captain Black, Colts, Century Sams..

Yeah, we used to pitch in our change when we didn't have smokes as a substitute. lol..I'll ask Steve how much they are sometime soon.

Quote:

RIP moe.

Old 2007-06-28, 23:51
xgrafcorex
Post-whore

arsis - it is kinda annoying..but once you get it into a decent chunk in one spot..it's not so bad. just spit out little bits here and there sometimes. i've never tried a pouch though. haha one time in high school they gave us these free cans of mint leave pouches (probably with other shit in it too) they tasted good and minty..but didn't like them enough to pay for them.

bass - yea i guess it is illegal..though this isn't an official .gov page: http://cigars.about.com/od/cubantra...qt/0062002a.htm it is probably accurate enough. you can get pre embargo cigars..they are probably expensive though! i just remember my dad getting a few cubans, and as tmfreak probably knows, my dad doesn't fuck around with breaking rules hah.

Old 2007-06-28, 23:53
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

Well, I'm sure they don't arrest too many people for smoking a Cuban Cigar..

Quote:

RIP moe.

Old 2007-06-28, 23:55
xgrafcorex
Post-whore

probably not very many at all...seems more like some technicality bullshit they'd tack onto other charges if you got fucked for something else. there are probably tons of cubans floating around in the states..just cause they are illegal..doesn't mean they aren't here.

Old 2007-06-28, 23:56
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

Quote:
there are probably tons of cubans floating around in the states..just cause they are illegal..doesn't mean they aren't here.

NO WAY! THERE IS NO MAFIA ANYMOAR!

Quote:

RIP moe.

Old 2007-06-28, 23:58
BOB_ZE_METALLEU
the siamese

hahah I hate Cuban Cigars.....seriously, the taste is too strong and even if i dont aspire the smoke....my throat hurts like hell....my girlfriend parents brought me one and i was like YAAAY...and then I smoke it and i was like....daaamn ewww

Quote:

Old 2007-06-28, 23:59
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

Quote:
hahah I hate Cuban Cigars.....seriously, the taste is too strong and even if i dont aspire the smoke....my throat hurts like hell....my girlfriend parents brought me one and i was like YAAAY...and then I smoke it and i was like....daaamn ewww

haha, did you inhale?

Quote:

RIP moe.

Old 2007-06-29, 00:01
Arsis
Supreme Metalhead

I was never a fan of the ciggarellos maybe i was inhaling them liek i wasnt supposed to.... stupid me eh?

Old 2007-06-29, 00:01
xgrafcorex
Post-whore

haha my roommate inhales them...i keep telling him it isn't the way to smoke a cigar. he smokes a lot of cigarettes though, so maybe it isn't so bad for him.

bob - just cause it's a cuban doesn't mean it is good, it does mean that more likely it will be good i suppose...they are supposed to be the best ones out there.

Old 2007-06-29, 00:05
Arsis
Supreme Metalhead

correct me if im wrong. arent ciggarillos the cigars exept in the exact form of a ciggarette? or is the thinnest cigar (actually in cigar form).

my favorite form is perfecto its just tlong enough and just fat enough.

Old 2007-06-29, 00:07
BOB_ZE_METALLEU
the siamese

xgraf: yeah but they are not!

Quote:

Old 2007-06-29, 00:11
sixsicsix
6 lvl 80's sucka.

i quit cig's they always make me feel like shit 5 minutes after I smoke.
I switched to tampa jewel sweets. fucking love those things. and i still keep it green on the weekends... lol

http://hosting01.hotchyx.com/adult-...pad_and_pat.jpg

Old 2007-06-29, 00:12
Arsis
Supreme Metalhead

man if i even smoke like 2 or 3 i can easily tell teh difference in my breaht span while swimming.

Old 2007-06-29, 00:24
blitz906
Okay.

I'm not really into cigars... I do like some of the cheaper ones like Blackstone Cherry and Pom Pom's. I used to chew Skoal mint back in high school because I pretty much need nicotine constantly and I had to chew in class because smoking obviously isn't allowed in school lol. I'll snort snuff every now and then when I want a bit of a kick. But I usually just smoke plain ol' cigarettes. My favourite brands are :

Export 'A' Gold
Canadian Classics
Sometimes Marlboro
Sometimes Camel
Winston 100's

I used to LOVE JPS (John Player Special) When I was like 15/16 but I stopped smoking them as a result of repeated lung infections caused by smoking 1 and 1/2 packs a day of the fucking things. I have tried clove cigarettes (Djarum) and they kick ass, but they are expensive. I have also tried American Spirits, no additives or chemicals added, very pure and clean tasting... smooth but also very fucking expensive

I'm also surprised nobody has mentioned Prime Time's yet! I fucking love those things, especially cherry and grape... mint chocolate isn't bad either.
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2007-06-29, 00:47
Arsis
Supreme Metalhead

I always loved menthol on a cold winter day.

Old 2007-06-29, 00:49
blitz906
Okay.

Menthol... ughh. My mom smokes that shit lol
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2007-06-29, 00:53
Zionist
My Ass, Your Face

Yeah, I fucking hate menthol.

Old 2007-06-29, 00:53
Requiem
Post-whore

I smoked something called a Frost? It was pretty good, but I really don't enjoy tobacco. I'm not manly enough for it.

Old 2007-06-29, 00:58
blitz906
Okay.

lol... manly? Who says a tobacco user has to be manly? I know more females that smoke than I could count.
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2007-06-29, 01:11
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz906
I'm also surprised nobody has mentioned Prime Time's yet! I fucking love those things, especially cherry and grape... mint chocolate isn't bad either.

They are mentioned on the first page.

Quote:

RIP moe.

Old 2007-06-29, 01:18
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassBehemoth
They are mentioned on the first page.

Oh... Fuck lol. Just goes to show how good my attention span is. Peach is good too btw
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2007-06-29, 01:20
John Holland
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem
I smoked something called a Frost? It was pretty good, but I really don't enjoy tobacco. I'm not manly enough for it.

That was probably the Camel Frost cigarette.

Cheap cigarillos like Garcia Vegas are only good for replacing the tobacco with marijuana, IMO.

Old 2007-06-29, 01:21
Arsis
Supreme Metalhead

i knew noone would like them. here there nicknamed "nigger retts" or sumthing to do with niggers anyhow.

Old 2007-06-29, 01:23
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arsis
i knew noone would like them. here there nicknamed "nigger retts" or sumthing to do with niggers anyhow.

lolz
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2007-06-29, 01:24
John Holland
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
Banned

I hear Black And Milds called Niggerettes most often. Those are some abominable cigars right there, also only good for replacing the tobacco with marijuana, if you don't know how to roll a blunt properly.

I used to smoke flavored pipe tobacco out of a waterbong, but I've kind of fallen out of that.

Old 2007-06-29, 01:51
MetalThrashingMad
Death to all but metal!
Forum Leader

I smoke either marb reds or 27's.

Old 2007-06-29, 02:01
Arsis
Supreme Metalhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Holland
I hear Black And Milds called Niggerettes most often. Those are some abominable cigars right there, also only good for replacing the tobacco with marijuana, if you don't know how to roll a blunt properly.

I used to smoke flavored pipe tobacco out of a waterbong, but I've kind of fallen out of that.

D0nt Forg3t d@ Swi$har Sh@w33t$.

Old 2007-06-29, 02:02
MetalThrashingMad
Death to all but metal!
Forum Leader

Swishers are nasty! This guy I work with smokes Omega little cigar 100's. $2.60 for two packs pack. Yummy.

Old 2007-06-29, 02:07
Arsis
Supreme Metalhead

gross indeed

Old 2007-06-29, 02:34
Dyvim Tvar
Supreme Metalhead

I smoke Embassy No.1 mostly, I'm quite partial to Lucky Strikes as well, if I'm smoking roll-ups I smoke Golden Viriginia baccy, if it's a pipe then Condor.

Take her from behind, then pretend like you're gonna cum, retract and spit on her back.
Then when she turns around blow your load in her face

Old 2007-06-29, 03:09
xgrafcorex
Post-whore

just smoked a bolivar toro with a glass of trois pistoles. delicious!

Old 2007-06-29, 04:38
Zionist
My Ass, Your Face

Vanilla flavored Djarums are delicious, I love them. But I mainly smoke Marlboro mediums or blend no. 27's. Not much of a cigar smoker. Not because I don't like them but because the good ones are pretty expensive and I'm a poverty stricken white man so that kind of cancels that out unfortunetly.

Old 2007-06-29, 04:47
Arsis
Supreme Metalhead

they make vanila ciggerarettes?

Old 2007-06-29, 04:50
Zionist
My Ass, Your Face

Quote:
they make vanila ciggerarettes?

Yup. Vanilla kreteks anyway.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...5/DjVanilla.JPG

Old 2007-06-29, 04:54
Arsis
Supreme Metalhead

aahh dude i want to try thos. do you know were to get them?

Old 2007-06-29, 04:55
Zionist
My Ass, Your Face

Quote:
aahh dude i want to try thos. do you know were to get them?

I always go to Admiral Tobacco outlet, but I don't know if you have one wherever you live.

Old 2007-06-29, 04:58
Arsis
Supreme Metalhead

theres a tobacco shop in springfeild.... are they good smokes?

Old 2007-06-29, 05:17
Zionist
My Ass, Your Face

Well yeah, I said I loved them.

Old 2007-06-29, 05:20
Arsis
Supreme Metalhead

cool i wonder how they flavor it. is it in the but or the tobacco?

Old 2007-06-29, 05:20
The Execrator
Noob lud

I'm an occasional cigar smoker. I don't have a prefered kind but I usually get a pack of Backwoods if I want something cheap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy
Please excuse me for I currently have a terminal erection, and the only cure is midget-cunny.

Old 2007-06-29, 05:30
Zionist
My Ass, Your Face

Quote:
cool i wonder how they flavor it. is it in the but or the tobacco?

I don't even know. Maybe both?

Old 2007-06-29, 08:09
Arsis
Supreme Metalhead

many of you smoke and whatnot but are you all addicted?

i do almost all forms of tobacco and it maye just be becouse i live in a tobacco free home and am short on ways of havng it but i dont seem to be doing to bad without.

Old 2007-06-29, 08:28
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
many of you smoke and whatnot but are you all addicted?

I have been heavily addicted since I was 14. I am 20 now and still heavily addicted. Nicotine is my main source of mental stability most of the time. Everybody has their one huge habit... mine is tobacco.
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2007-06-29, 11:22
HELLBLASTER-666
Post-whore

Lucky Strike and Virginia for rolling(which is rare)

Old 2007-06-29, 14:42
davie_gravy
Metal As Fuck!

I don't smoke... but I still wanted to post and feel socially accepted...

I'll start smoking if everyone will think I'm cool.

BuildTheMusic.com is your #1 FREE online guitar resource center.

Old 2007-06-29, 14:49
HELLBLASTER-666
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by davie_gravy

hahaha

Old 2007-06-29, 18:48
Arsis
Supreme Metalhead

lol davie your funny.

i remember i used to love virginia slims...dunnu y.
there like total chick cigarettes lol but i felt rich while smoking them lol.

Old 2007-06-29, 18:59
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

Quote:
Originally Posted by davie_gravy

Who said cigarettes were cool? I smoke because I'm suicidal.

Quote:

RIP moe.

Old 2007-06-29, 23:34
BOB_ZE_METALLEU
the siamese

heh I never start cigarette to be "cool" I just love the taste since i'm 12..and no one pushed me into cigarette....Yes...I love that taste

Quote:

Old 2007-06-30, 05:27
Arsis
Supreme Metalhead

I like teh feel of the inhale but the taste is fucking nasty.

Old 2007-07-01, 09:50
problematic
Post-whore
Banned

Argille/Shisha/whatever you refer to it as is good socially.

Old 2007-07-01, 10:53
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
Who said cigarettes were cool? I smoke because I'm suicidal.

Haha...
I didn't start smoking because I thought it was "cool" or to be accepted by anyone. I smoke because it feels fucking good. The first time I tried it I was about 13, I pinched one of my mom's cigarettes and smoked it behind the toolshed, after I got over the coughing I thought "wow, this feels god damn awesome" and I've been smoking since. Tobacco is my main vice.

Who says smoking is bad for you anyways? My dad has been smoking since he was eight and 50 years later he's still fine... he can even run up a staircase without getting winded, and he doesn't even have the chronic 'smokers cough'

Just finished a Pom-Pom cigar outside, delicious
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2007-07-01, 15:31
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

Quote:
Who says smoking is bad for you anyways?

KIDZ DI3 OF LUNG CANCER EVERYDAY LOL.

Quote:

RIP moe.

Old 2007-07-01, 16:31
timedragon
Legio Draconorum Orkian

Quote:
I always loved menthol on a cold winter day.

me too. i miss winter

i bought some camel's, yesterday, for our drinking night.

Old 2007-07-01, 16:44
moe_blunts
wigger/redneck/drunkard

I really like cigarettes but try not to smoke too often. My favorites are 555's, but they are really expensive (7 bucks a pack in texas). Out of the mass produced cigarettes, I like either Camel Filters or Turkish Royals.

Fuck Menthols.

Oh, I do like the occassional cigar. I prefer the woody falvored cigars of Nicaragua and Honduras. FYI, cigars can be rated on a scale from spicy to woody.

http://www.last.fm/user/moe_blunts/

Old 2007-07-01, 17:43
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

Quote:
Originally Posted by timedragon
me too. i miss winter

You don't even know what winter is..haha.

Quote:

RIP moe.

Old 2007-07-01, 17:46
Bia
Muffin Ass

All you need now is a Vagina Prefs thread and the world will be complete.

Old 2007-07-01, 17:58
PST 88
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Nobody here knows what a vagina looks like.

Old 2007-07-01, 18:01
Transient
HES BAAACK

not true, i stumbled on one while i was looking for gay porn

Old 2007-07-01, 18:02
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

What is a porn?

Quote:

RIP moe.

Old 2007-07-01, 18:37
Arsis
Supreme Metalhead

Quote:
What is a porn?

Oh that is my expertise. it has something to do with putting water in a microwave or something.

Old 2007-07-01, 20:34
timedragon
Legio Draconorum Orkian

Quote:
You don't even know what winter is..haha.

IM GOING TO GO THERE AND BEAT YOU UP DURING WiNTER

Old 2007-07-01, 20:37
DeathCS
Wasted Custom User title

hookah shisha
i just got some pharoah white grape. its absolutely delicious

Old 2007-07-01, 21:00
MoonRaven
Lo, they do call to me...

i used to smoke lucky strike filtered, but they quit making them, so i stick to daves original now, with the occasional pack of marbs or lucky non-filtered. i have been searching for a pack of smokes called "black death" but everywhere i have been able to find them are sold out.

edit: lucky is spelled with a "y"

Last edited by MoonRaven : 2007-07-05 at 11:17.

Old 2007-07-01, 23:09
Midnight Empire
Senior Metalhead

I stick to camel wides but I wouldn't consider myself a regular smoker. I'll smoke three cigs a day at the most, but usually I just go without. When I drink it's a little different. I'll find myself smoking a lot more if I get drunk.

Old 2007-07-05, 10:15
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonRaven
i have been searching for a pack of smokes called "black death" but everywhere i have been able to find them are sold out.

I wanna get me a pack of those lol.
Just smoked a Prime Time cherry... wonderful
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2007-07-05, 13:47
xgrafcorex
Post-whore

smoked an ashton maduro last night. second one i've ever had...pretty damn good. especially with a glass of scotch. i think last time i had one with a good stout which also worked out well.

Old 2007-07-07, 00:55
blitz906
Okay.

I like some American cigarettes, Winston 100's are alright and Marlboros are pretty fucking good, but expensive here.

These are the Marlboros they sell here. Why they don't put the name on the front... I have no idea, probably some stupid legal bullshit.
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2007-07-07, 02:18
blitz906
Okay.

I used to smoke these in my younger days
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2007-07-07, 03:06
Cassius
Senior Metalhead

When I smoked, I smoked Turkish Royals. I don't chew much anymore either, but I do chew long cut wintergreen Timberwolf. I also occasionly enjoy a nice rum tipped Cuban cigar.

Old 2007-07-07, 06:49
BOB_ZE_METALLEU
the siamese

Quote:
I used to smoke these in my younger days

Do they really exist??!!!

Quote:

Old 2007-07-07, 07:45
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
Do they really exist??!!!

Haha, no. It was photoshopped
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2007-07-09, 05:06
sixsicsix
6 lvl 80's sucka.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassius
When I smoked, I smoked Turkish Royals. I don't chew much anymore either, but I do chew long cut wintergreen Timberwolf. I also occasionly enjoy a nice rum tipped Cuban cigar.

those turkish are pretty damn good as far as camels go.
Im sticking to swishers for awhile though.

Old 2007-07-09, 05:10
Requiem
Post-whore

Swishers are for gangsters.

But I do like cigarillos for small blunts.

Old 2007-07-09, 05:48
sixsicsix
6 lvl 80's sucka.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem
Swishers are for gangsters.

But I do like cigarillos for small blunts.

dutchies nigga!

Old 2007-07-09, 07:53
belphegor79
Supreme Metalhead

Smoking is fucking turdlike. But since I'm drinking tonight, I guess Marlboro Reds are where it's at.

Old 2007-07-09, 08:00
blitz906
Okay.

lol
Marlboro's are my first choice when I smoke American cigarettes.
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2007-07-09, 08:11
belphegor79
Supreme Metalhead

When I used to hang out in Canada, Player Lights were the big thing. I thought they were goddamned awful. John Player Specials were like the heavy motherfucker.

Old 2007-07-09, 08:46
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by belphegor79
When I used to hang out in Canada, Player Lights were the big thing. I thought they were goddamned awful. John Player Specials were like the heavy motherfucker.

Players taste like shit. And as I posted somewhere in this thread... I used to fucking chainsmoke John Player Specials. Strongest cigarettes in Canada, I loved the kick I got from them. But I had to stop smoking them due to constant lung infections caused by smoking so many of em. Love the pack though, black & gold... looks classy
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2007-07-09, 08:57
belphegor79
Supreme Metalhead

Yeah, it's best to just give the habit up though. Nothing more embarassing than getting winded after running for two blocks.

Old 2007-07-09, 08:59
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
Yeah, it's best to just give the habit up though. Nothing more embarassing than getting winded after running for two blocks.

Fuck... I was helping my friend move today and I got winded just lifting a mattress up ONE flight of stairs.
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2007-07-09, 16:06
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

Quote:

Yes, oh man...Player's Light are so fucking awful to smoke. With younger people, it's usually the 'Billboard Top 40' listeners that smoke them.

Or at least it used to be that way back in high school..

Quote:

RIP moe.

Old 2007-07-10, 21:21
Sweet Pizza
Senior Metalhead

Maralboro Mediums
Also, whatever people give me for free
Pizzas, salads and shakes, nothing better to party for a group of teenagers! This menu will be more than enough for ten hungry young adults; including a variety of pizzas, two salads and a chocolate shake. Your kids will ask for these fabulous meals many times more.

Just what does Sweet Pizza listen to?