MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum FAQ Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > MetalTabs.com > Chit Chat

Old 2008-05-26, 19:19
tmfreak
Slayer of dumb cunts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyOwnSavior

Was pretty solid. Other than the intentional stutter steps he would do i liked it.
...Its very annoying to keep having to hear some socially-disabled teen come on these boards talking about all the drugs he's started doing so that he can maybe grasp onto some kind of positive response so he feels better about himself and what he's doing.
About requiem. Aint it the truth...

Old 2008-05-26, 19:38
MyOwnSavior
Registered Sex Offender

I agree, that did get on my nerves kinda.
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able, and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" - Epicurus

“I'm as firm as red clay and as constant as... drinkin'. I'm constantly drinkin'.” - Early Cuyler

Old 2008-05-26, 21:08
Me himself
Supreme Metalhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmfreak
Well he did say those things. The average person, hell even the non average person can't name those kind of things. Nobody pays attention to what various senators or congressmen actually vote for. I can't list one by all 3 candidates.

I'd be willing to say that the majority of americans have no idea what any of the candidates have actually done in the past as far as legislation outside of what they've been told in the previous presidential debates.

Well with McCain, Hillary, and Obama it doesn't even really matter in terms of weighing out who are the better and best candidates because they've all essentially voted for and against the exact same things. It's tag-team politics.

Quote:
This video just shows it rightly as well anyways. People are voting for obama because he has a pretty mouth rather than shit that hes done.

Exactly. He's the "cool" guy to vote for and it pisses me off that that's the extent of seriousness that a lot of people are taking this election. It's great that more people are voting and all but most of those new voters are dumb hs seniors/first year college kids who are just in it for the fahsion statement and are really too ignorant to truly give a shit. Here's another:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ovcdb6csHBE
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOB_ZE_METALLEU
Quote:
Originally Posted by CannibalXampire
Everyone is wrong.

Old 2008-05-26, 21:28
MetalThrashingMad
Death to all but metal!
Forum Leader

I don't even know how I found this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIRCzbBB99E

Old 2008-05-26, 21:35
MyOwnSavior
Registered Sex Offender

Ha, pretty crazy.
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able, and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" - Epicurus

“I'm as firm as red clay and as constant as... drinkin'. I'm constantly drinkin'.” - Early Cuyler

Old 2008-05-26, 22:44
TruthDevoid
Drugged Unholy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me himself
Exactly. He's the "cool" guy to vote for and it pisses me off that that's the extent of seriousness that a lot of people are taking this election. It's great that more people are voting and all but most of those new voters are dumb hs seniors/first year college kids who are just in it for the fahsion statement and are really too ignorant to truly give a shit.

I agree with you, man. It's actually fuckin sickening. All these kids are going out and voting for him because it's the 'trendy' thing to do, and they really don't even know what they're voting for. Personally, i think the idea of putting Barak Hussein Obama in office is absolutely ridiculous, for many reasons. Just the concept of putting someone of muslim descent in office while we're at war in the middle east is absurd. The man even refuses to put his hand over his heart during the pledge of allegiance, which to me is just direct disrespect to this nation, but let's put him as our leader and main representative of the country.. yeah that makes sense. His whole idea of negotiating with terrorists is just atrocious too. a think a good analogy of terrorism is a bully on a schoolyard. A bully just goes around terrorizing kids he doesn't like, basically how terrorists just go around killing people and attacking people they don't like. Now when there's a bully, do you go up to him and try to talk him out of picking on kids? no, cause it doesn't fucking work. You punch him in the mouth and teach him a lesson. Same goes with terrorists.. Do you think sitting them down and saying "listen, what you're doing really isn't right. can you please stop?" is really going to change their mind? They think we're the fucking devil and should all be executed, so I'm sure they're really not interested if we believe what they're doing is right or wrong. Reagan had it right when he said "We do not negotiate with terrorists". And how does that make us look to other countries that we're trying to negotiate with these people? I believe we'll definitely lose some support from other nations if we try such a thing. Sorry about this rant, but lately me and my friends have been having some heavy political discussions, so this is fresh on my mind. I could rant about Obama for hours, but I'll leave it at that for now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by viewer_from_nihil
the song serial cocksucker changed my life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassBehemoth
Are you going to snort cheap pharmaceutical drugs with your lizard as well?

Old 2008-05-27, 00:15
tmfreak
Slayer of dumb cunts

Nigga break your shit into paragraphs. Its hard to read a 1000 word essay if its not broken up into edible pieces...

Me himself: You pretty much summed it up. To be honest its not like there are really that many politicians that stick out from the mold and truly act different. I think one person that comes to mind is Mike Huckabee. There was a surprisingly large number of people that liked and still like him just by the way he presents himself, and his policies. No bullshit straight forward and at least to appearances a much more honest guy. (even if myself or others didn't agree with his positions)

Politics is politics is politics. Always stay weary when they say oh you voted against this and you voted for that. Times dictate and alot of times different bills have ALOT more tagged on than meets the eye. This farm bill (don't know whats happened to it in the last week) is a great example of it. Sure it sounds great when the most basics of the bill is brought up but there are plenty of other absolute bullshit stuff tacked on and that basically gives grounds for somebody to vote against it even if it sounds "from the surface" to be a good bill.

I personally think McCain is susceptible to this kind of things. Hes the "oh so strong right winger" who when he votes "against military spending" or "veteran benefits" he somehow becomes anti-military? Yeah that makes alot of sense... Not. I don't even know why Obama is even TRYING to make McCain look like he doesn't support veterans. Could be the dumbest tactic i've ever seen.

Solve the gas problem by not increasing refineries or drilling for more oil? How in the fuck is that possible? Take over the Saudis and other oil rich countries and refuse to give it to India and China? No.

Politics and the average person has to be at an all time low. I remember somebody posting a video on here awhile back about the Fascist Party in Australia. Id gladly give up my right to vote to prevent the ignorant scum of the population from voting. I used to dislike the democratic system in this government and by that system i'm refering to the electoral collage, but i've learned to appreciate it and i'd almost like to take it even further out of the hands of ordinary unknowledgeable masses. I tend to consider myself more up to date than most people, but I most certainly know that i don't have access to ANY of the information governing bodies do, especially the president. I've just learned over the years that shit isn't as simple as it looks by any means, so somebody telling me they can fix the gas problem and all this other fancy smancy shit with no history of doing these MASSIVE CHANGES and absolutely no real plan to do them, i don't think so. Not only smells like bullshit but i know it is. Does anybody honestly think Obama knows ANYTHING about any of these problems outside of knowing their problems? When was he the leading expert in foreign resources? I'm jumping on Obama but Clinton and any other over the top idealist candidate as well.

Like a few hundred million average people know ANYTHING about foreign or domestic policies and how it will affect everyone.
...Its very annoying to keep having to hear some socially-disabled teen come on these boards talking about all the drugs he's started doing so that he can maybe grasp onto some kind of positive response so he feels better about himself and what he's doing.

Last edited by tmfreak : 2008-05-27 at 00:22.

Old 2008-05-27, 00:37
TruthDevoid
Drugged Unholy

Haha, sorry about the giant paragraph, I just started rambling and didn't realize how much I actually typed. I just tend to get fired up when it comes to things like politics because there ARE so many people who blindly follow a party because their friends are, or it's how their parents vote, or are voting democratic just because everyone slanders Bush so they think it's the right thing to do. Not to defend Bush or any of his policies, but most people I know who slander him, really have no idea why they are. they just do it cause they hear it on the media or from their friends and they want to feel like they're not left out.

(new paragraph)
And i do agree with what you said about Obama trying to make McCain look anti-military. I highly doubt any former POW wouldn't support veterans, that just wouldnt make sense.

You should hear some of the arguments i've heard in favor of Obama.. I have yet to hear any sort of argument that's pro-Obama that was actually worthy of taking into consideration.

And i'm still trying to figure out why anybody would vote for Hilary at all.

Quote:

Quote:

Old 2008-05-27, 00:57
tmfreak
Slayer of dumb cunts

I have no idea either. Maybe they know something we all don't.

I don't even see the point in becoming aware of the candidates. To me it seems like one would have to put SO MUCH personal time and effort into research and looking up all of the supported policies during different times for each candidate just to be "aware" of how that candidate actually is. Rather than at this point in time. There are definitely people that know that kind of stuff but the ordinary citizen doesn't have the time nor the patience (myself included) to do this just to become "aware." My vote isn't worth enough for me to even put the time and effort into it to vote with any kind of confidence of saying THAT is indeed the lesser of the evils.

All i have to go by is the "simple" stuff on the surface. McCain is a retired former Captain in the navy. (thats a colonel in the other branches) He has fought in a foreign conflict. Hes been a prisoner of war. Has returned home and done politics. Hes fairly known to be a liberal like republican who often tries to "bring together both sides." (or so they say.) Thats enough for me. I don't think either candidate can say any of those things. Not once ever can they top those things. Hes shown leadership during trying times (vietnam war as a higher level commander) and thats about as best as one can ask for outside of being a governor which none of the candidates were or ever have been.

The other candidates have pretty words and at least one of them are "fresh starts." Obama has nothing to show for his words, Clinton shows lies (infact she apparently tells them everyday, sniper fire my ass..) Obama is up to his fucking ears in anti-american bullshit. (Himself, his wife, and his pastor) Clinton... well shes a cold blooded politician who i'm sure would be willing to fake being "pro-american" as long as it suited her needs. Shes as unmoral of a wife as her husband. Cheats on her as the president then lies to the entire country as the cream of the crop individual in the US and you're still with him? What kind of role model are you for females EVERYWHERE? Hosh posh. All of it. I think "voting for change" is the dumbest shit i've ever heard. Every one of these candidates will be "change." Drastic fucking change. Granted unless they "drastically change" congress there won't be change, just the same which i believe is going to be the case regardless of candidate.

I like McCain but if the others get it i can't fucking wait for them to screw it up. To be honest i'll be surprised if Obama or Clinton stays in office a fullterm...

Last edited by tmfreak : 2008-05-27 at 01:04.

Old 2008-05-27, 01:15
timedragon
Legio Draconorum Orkian

Quote:
Politics and the average person has to be at an all time low.

im not up for all the details you guys are going into, but ^this is not at all an unreasonable statement. id have to say i agree. but i would like to ask, how do you guys feel about the the issues with the electronic voting system during the Bush vs. Kerry election?

Old 2008-05-27, 01:35
TruthDevoid
Drugged Unholy

Quote:
Originally Posted by timedragon
im not up for all the details you guys are going into, but ^this is not at all an unreasonable statement. id have to say i agree. but i would like to ask, how do you guys feel about the the issues with the electronic voting system during the Bush vs. Kerry election?

Well since the result was against John Kerry, I didn't really question the whole scenario, but really when you think about it, it's pretty absurd that that shit actually went down in this country. And to think that we're still using the same system is even more ridiculous. I mean this is THE presidential election in the United States of America. This is a HUGE event and there is no room for fucking up. It not only affects our country, but the entire world, so we should be using the most efficient and most accurate system possible.

I don't remember the actual details of what went down, so i can't really into the specifics of what happened, but god knows we throw money around in this country for every other fucking thing, so to think that we can't have an efficient voting system throughout the country doesn't make sense to me.

Quote:

Quote:

Old 2008-05-27, 02:09
timedragon
Legio Draconorum Orkian

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthDevoid
I don't remember the actual details of what went down...

you should check out the documentary: Hacking Democracy.

theres this European dude that displays how the official memory cards can be tampered with. they show the whole thing on film. and later, they mention that they found 16 total security flaws with the voting devices...

even ONE is enough to throw the whole election off course.

totally fucked.

and it displays how Kerry dropped out, due to these mistakes.

Old 2008-05-27, 03:25
MyOwnSavior
Registered Sex Offender

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZ5c6hxqXq4

Here's something related to what you guys are talking about.

Old 2008-05-27, 04:25
tmfreak
Slayer of dumb cunts

Quote:
you should check out the documentary: Hacking Democracy.

theres this European dude that displays how the official memory cards can be tampered with. they show the whole thing on film. and later, they mention that they found 16 total security flaws with the voting devices...

even ONE is enough to throw the whole election off course.

totally fucked.

and it displays how Kerry dropped out, due to these mistakes.

Its all speculation. Thats as far as one should even really go with it. Kerry lost because he was an even shittier candidate.

Just finished watching that video. I'm pretty much exactly in agreement with his views on Obama. He is just another political swindler who doesn't want to man up to his past. He, his wife and his pastor are clearly shitty people and he's suspect enough to not be the PRESIDENT of the united states. I think thats a fair enough statement. "I can finally be proud to be an american" i'm pretty sure I would divorce a bitch for saying something like that.

I'm not even going to get heated over it. If he wins he'll get whats coming to him.

Old 2008-05-27, 05:58
timedragon
Legio Draconorum Orkian

theres one thing i can guarantee you of. in my area, there was a voting station that was redirecting ALL republican voters to the only other station, which was located about half an hour away. they said only the democratic booths were currently functioning. does this make any fucking sense at all???

Old 2008-05-27, 06:02
TruthDevoid
Drugged Unholy

Not really, and it sounds really fishy. I bet it turned away a lot of Republican voters too, because they didn't feel like traveling a half hour since most people have the mentality that their vote isn't going to matter.

Quote:

Quote:

Old 2008-05-28, 09:57
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CompelledToLacerate
God, the Japanese are so weird. This HAS to be the long term effects of the atom bombs. No one is that weird on purpose.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gomli
The slams in that song always kill me. First time I heard that song I was like "Too much heaviness - brain collapse" but now I could murder my family to that one

Old 2008-05-28, 19:29
TruthDevoid
Drugged Unholy

you fuckin goofball, i just revived that thread so we can move the discussions over there lol. look at the last post in it

Quote:

Quote:

Old 2008-05-28, 20:52
The Doctor
Denimwearinghillbilly
Forum Leader

Quote:
Kerry lost because he was an even shittier candidate.

That's even less likely than the boobytrapped voting machines

Old 2008-05-28, 20:58
TruthDevoid
Drugged Unholy

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor
That's even less likely than the boobytrapped voting machines

Haha. I have to agree with Tm though, I really do believe that, despite how bad Bush has been, Kerry would have made an even worse president.

Quote:

Quote:

Old 2008-06-05, 02:42
MetalThrashingMad
Death to all but metal!
Forum Leader

Old 2008-06-05, 21:32
MyOwnSavior
Registered Sex Offender

Old 2008-06-05, 22:05
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Yeah, definitely one of my favorite AiC songs. Probably the most depressing, too.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2008-06-06, 20:04
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

This should make you undepressed. The bassist especially. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5OHPgne1S4#EDDi6KVlSH4

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Grimm:I could read your mind but its in font size .5
Amadeus:Oh, and was there a cesserole (never mind spelling) involved?
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Dyldo: You evil strumpet!

Old 2008-06-07, 00:16
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2008-06-07, 09:12
Wolfsherz
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by L,B'XXX
This should make you undepressed. The bassist especially. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5OHPgne1S4#EDDi6KVlSH4

... Holy Cow.

Aosoth - New album III out now on Agonia Recs
Epoch - bass, guitars, drums, MetaStasizing out asap
Asphixa - bass, demo out asap
Adustum - bass, guitars, full length out soon on XXXXXXXXXX recs

Quote:
Originally Posted by far_beyond_sane
Tetianblood? ... Well, 'Necrosemen' to you too. Twat.

Old 2008-06-07, 13:15
Me himself
Supreme Metalhead

Quote:
Quote:
Everyone is wrong.

Old 2008-06-14, 09:19
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
God, the Japanese are so weird. This HAS to be the long term effects of the atom bombs. No one is that weird on purpose.
Quote:
The slams in that song always kill me. First time I heard that song I was like "Too much heaviness - brain collapse" but now I could murder my family to that one

Old 2008-06-17, 19:04
Mardraum
Senior Metalhead

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rU30H0rkymY

This commercial was originally made but never broadcast due to the controversial themes of religion and homosexuality.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timedragon
Quote:
Originally Posted by PST 88
Incidentally, one second after that pic loaded, a voice on my tv said "on the other side of that fence, is freedom." i found this little situation to be pretty damn funny.

Old 2008-06-17, 20:25
drawn&quartered
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mardraum
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rU30H0rkymY

This commercial was originally made but never broadcast due to the controversial themes of religion and homosexuality.

rofl, the look on her face was classic

NEGROGENESIS

Old 2008-06-18, 10:42
Mardraum
Senior Metalhead

You should check out most of the commercials of that insurance company (Apeldoorn Achmea), search for: Even Apeldoorn bellen

You'll get this one amongst others.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5vPDJY1xPE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timedragon
Quote:
Originally Posted by PST 88
Incidentally, one second after that pic loaded, a voice on my tv said "on the other side of that fence, is freedom." i found this little situation to be pretty damn funny.

Old 2008-06-18, 12:02
blitz906
Okay.

haha!^^
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2008-06-20, 21:56
Requiem
Post-whore

Old 2008-06-27, 01:06
YOUR_GOD_IS_DEAD
Post-whore

im getting a lot of heat on youtube because of this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9b9nVUHaek

Old 2008-07-01, 12:35
MyOwnSavior
Registered Sex Offender

I'm genuinely surprised this is on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlLfQ6vXFMg

Old 2008-07-01, 13:26
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=JblFx1aXpeU

nice one with tom green intro

R.I.P moe

Old 2008-07-02, 20:02
Me himself
Supreme Metalhead

Quote:

wow it's not even flagged, let alone removed.

Here's one for Bob:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhlERjW0bhw
Quote:
Quote:
Everyone is wrong.

Old 2008-07-19, 02:34
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
Quote:

Old 2008-07-19, 02:42
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:

lololol is that nun drinking Crown?
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2008-07-19, 13:02
MetalThrashingMad
Death to all but metal!
Forum Leader

Quote:

Holy fuck. Enjoy it now, that'll be removed in a matter of days for sure.

Old 2008-07-19, 13:32
Requiem
Post-whore

Oh shit. hahah

Old 2008-07-19, 17:35
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Quote:

She got candles in her ass!!

R.I.P moe

Old 2008-07-20, 08:35
Me himself
Supreme Metalhead

Quote:
Quote:
Everyone is wrong.

Old 2008-07-20, 09:18
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
Quote:

Old 2008-07-20, 13:01
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me himself

Rhapsody?

R.I.P moe

Old 2008-07-24, 03:05
MyOwnSavior
Registered Sex Offender

don't know if this has been posted yet
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWvT...ature=rec-fresh

Old 2008-07-24, 03:27
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:

Fucking sweet!
Thanks for posting Savior
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2008-07-24, 04:54
estringrev
Supreme Metalhead

Quote:

Holyshit! That was really cool.

I had no idea that Phil Anselmo was actually talented.

Old 2008-07-24, 05:26
PantericA
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by estringrev
I had no idea that Phil Anselmo was actually talented.

hes not.... on guitar anyways...

i always liked that vid too tho

Old 2008-07-29, 10:15
estringrev
Supreme Metalhead

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riGIaWGUBMM

I'm pretty sure whatever they are saying is fucking stupid, but whatever language they're speaking really enhances the experience.

Old 2008-08-03, 00:19
timedragon
Legio Draconorum Orkian

Quote:
Originally Posted by estringrev
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riGIaWGUBMM

I'm pretty sure whatever they are saying is fucking stupid, but whatever language they're speaking really enhances the experience.

read. video. description. its Russian. and btw, i made it through 10 sec. of the vid.

this probably isnt where people usually post vids of themselves, but heres a vid i recorded with my acoustic, today.

Behind Space acoustic

Old 2008-08-03, 21:23
MetalThrashingMad
Death to all but metal!
Forum Leader

One of the best live vids I've ever seen, and the solo is fucking great. A little out of sync though

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVTDl8oiJBs

Last edited by MetalThrashingMad : 2008-08-03 at 21:28.

Old 2008-08-04, 09:50
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalThrashingMad
One of the best live vids I've ever seen, and the solo is fucking great. A little out of sync though

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVTDl8oiJBs

That`s a killer solo

Glenn FTW!

R.I.P moe

Old 2008-08-08, 20:00
7-string warlord
Post-whore

Here's a video of my band playing a sepultura cover....it has a kinda long drum solo at the intro, and you can hardly hear my growls but....you should still check it out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0P1vTF0yV8

Old 2008-08-08, 20:57
Soulinsane
Pirate Lawd

Thats badass! War for territory.

Old 2008-08-08, 22:22
7-string warlord
Post-whore

thanks!

that show sucked for us, we had to wait two hours outside befre the guy got there to open the club.....then it was still hot inside....stupid Texas heat!!!!!

Old 2008-08-09, 11:39
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Nice work, man!

Sounds cool....

R.I.P moe

Old 2008-09-07, 07:46
Me himself
Supreme Metalhead

Quote:
Quote:
Everyone is wrong.

Old 2008-09-08, 12:34
blitz906
Okay.

Demetri Martin.

Has anyone else ever seen this guy? Fucking hilarious.
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2008-09-08, 18:03
timedragon
Legio Draconorum Orkian

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz906
Demetri Martin.

Has anyone else ever seen this guy? Fucking hilarious.

I was watching him the other night. i like how he thinks, haha.

Old 2008-09-08, 23:56
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
I was watching him the other night. i like how he thinks, haha.

Haha yeah, he does have a very unique mind doesn't he?
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2008-10-05, 07:02
blitz906
Okay.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7tvJ2bSzzY

Some idiot tries to play Madhouse by Anthrax on his bass... some people need to properly LEARN how to play a song before showing off on YouTube.

Self pwn
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2008-10-05, 09:34
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Quote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7tvJ2bSzzY

Some idiot tries to play Madhouse by Anthrax on his bass... some people need to properly LEARN how to play a song before showing off on YouTube.

Self pwn

I Think he`s making fun out of them

R.I.P moe

Old 2008-10-06, 00:13
YOUR_GOD_IS_DEAD
Post-whore

The first thing I'll go to if I ever visit Thailand

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i38X8GA0wAY

Old 2008-10-06, 00:33
The Doctor
Denimwearinghillbilly
Forum Leader

haha, thats fucking killer! I tought that littlest guy would get beaten to pulp, hahaha!

Last edited by The Doctor : 2008-10-06 at 00:37.

Old 2008-10-06, 01:04
MetalThrashingMad
Death to all but metal!
Forum Leader

LOL. That's fucking awesome. Is that in a restaurant or something? I don't think that's real fighting... lol...

Old 2008-10-06, 02:10
YOUR_GOD_IS_DEAD
Post-whore

i felt bad for the big guy, he looked like he was in pain, plus their disabilities

Old 2008-10-06, 04:49
h4x5k8
Post-whore

seemed choreographed
amusing nonetheless

Old 2008-10-06, 05:28
MyOwnSavior
Registered Sex Offender

Quote:
Originally Posted by h4x5k8
seemed choreographed
amusing nonetheless
Dude, where have you been?

Old 2008-10-06, 07:46
blitz906
Okay.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v03uSiEVNQc

Read the video description.
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2008-10-09, 10:51
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
Quote:

Old 2008-10-09, 15:39
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts

Quote:

OMG i am showing this to all my friends haha

Blackwater (Friend's Metal Band)
MY WEBSITE!

R.I.P Paddy. My dear and loving father will never be forgotten.

Old 2008-10-11, 04:44
Dystopia
Post-whore

Quote:
I Think he`s making fun out of them

faget has a slipknot poster

Old 2008-10-11, 06:27
drawn&quartered
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

Wtf is up with the audio preview program when you post a comment on youtube?

NEGROGENESIS

Old 2008-10-11, 06:52
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts

Quote:
Originally Posted by drawn&quartered
Wtf is up with the audio preview program when you post a comment on youtube?

hahah I know!! It's so fucking funny

MY WEBSITE!

Old 2008-11-01, 20:28
Amadeus
Quantum.

Ever get the feeling that, sure, you have a good idea, the concept's great, but you can't seem to get it working as you know you could? Basically, do you ever feel that you don't get the apprectiation you know you should?
Well, I tell you, it's all in how you present it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wizR...feature=related

No, really. It's ALL in how you present it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MA4x...feature=related

That second one gave me a start... I sat for twenty seconds, absolutely convinced that I know the one doing the singing... nothing for it, I have to ask.

"He preferred the hard truth over his dearest illusion. That, is the heart of science."
- Carl Sagan

"Imagination is more important than intelligence" - Einstein

Old 2008-11-02, 06:20
drawn&quartered
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus
Ever get the feeling that, sure, you have a good idea, the concept's great, but you can't seem to get it working as you know you could? Basically, do you ever feel that you don't get the apprectiation you know you should?
Well, I tell you, it's all in how you present it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wizR...feature=related

No, really. It's ALL in how you present it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MA4x...feature=related

That second one gave me a start... I sat for twenty seconds, absolutely convinced that I know the one doing the singing... nothing for it, I have to ask.

yeah..second one, me confused

NEGROGENESIS

Old 2008-11-03, 01:10
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts

That post confused me too much. I didn't find either of those entertaining

MY WEBSITE!

Old 2008-12-25, 09:48
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
Quote:

Old 2008-12-26, 20:18
YOUR_GOD_IS_DEAD
Post-whore

this one never fails to amuse me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTqz6a-PA5U

Old 2008-12-28, 07:11
blitz906
Okay.

This guy makes alot of good points. Good to see that some teachers are still awesome.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxsOVK4syxU
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2009-01-07, 13:01
lee_kim
New Blood
Banned

Quote:
Snakes on a Plane Early Auditions
http://youtube.com/watch?v=SAJgFDCU3So (The Chris Walken impression is fuckin' uncanny)

Mr. T: Treat Your Mother Right
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_rBidCkJxo (For you disrespectful foo's!)

Guinness Book of Records for Most Face Prosthetics
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKtYsCN0gMA

The One Inch Punch: Short Documentary
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kx9iPFMriz0

thanks so much for these vids
i have finished watching them.^^
so funny.
please keep on posting

Old 2009-01-07, 18:17
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lee_kim
thanks so much for these vids
i have finished watching them.^^
so funny.
please keep on posting

Who are you and what does a japanese gold farming kid wants here??

http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=4nO-C...re=channel_page

Watch this, fag!

R.I.P moe

Old 2009-01-07, 19:37
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

Quote:
Who are you and what does a japanese gold farming kid wants here??

http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=4nO-C...re=channel_page

Watch this, fag!

Germans have the stereotype of not being very accepting of other cultures it seems..

Quote:
Originally Posted by moe_blunts
you done told me lots of thangs bout beer n shit and canada. have a grand ol cunt of a good time.

RIP moe.

Old 2009-01-08, 00:11
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
Germans have the stereotype of not being very accepting of other cultures it seems..

I think this was made quite apparent from about 1939-1945
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by blitz906 : 2009-01-08 at 10:22.

Old 2009-01-08, 00:25
blitz906
Okay.

I had a good lol when I saw the bassist in Exhumed headbang.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiCXQf91Ca0

(Skip to about 0:13)
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2009-01-08, 18:51
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Quote:
I had a good lol when I saw the bassist in Exhumed headbang.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiCXQf91Ca0

(Skip to about 0:13)

Me too

R.I.P moe

Old 2009-01-11, 21:11
Amadeus
Quantum.

Need to work on his footwork, both toprock and downrock... but damn, go b-boy Iron Monkey.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIoX8VlWfTY

"He preferred the hard truth over his dearest illusion. That, is the heart of science."
- Carl Sagan

"Imagination is more important than intelligence" - Einstein

Old 2009-01-17, 22:48
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

I would literally stab my mother in the face to own one of these:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=gx-NLPH8JeM

Old 2009-01-21, 11:35
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy
I would literally stab my mother in the face to own one of these:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=gx-NLPH8JeM

lmfao... that's fucking awesome
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2009-01-21, 19:57
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Old 2009-01-21, 21:29
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy
Sad, hilarious & fascinating. A British-made documentary about a camp for young sufferers of Tourette's Syndrome.

Those are the three best words to describe those videos

MY WEBSITE!

Old 2009-01-21, 21:39
The Doctor
Denimwearinghillbilly
Forum Leader

mostly hilarious here

NIGGER!

Old 2009-01-21, 21:43
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts

I kinda liked when the girl is carrying a bag to camp, and she just shouts "BAG! ASSHOLE!"

Man, tourettes sucks

Wow, one of them yelled "TWIN TOWERS!" in public

MY WEBSITE!

Last edited by JoeYngVai : 2009-01-21 at 21:53.

Old 2009-01-21, 21:56
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

BOMB!

Old 2009-01-22, 14:43
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Oh man that`s fuckin said....Just the imagination of walking down the street and see a black and then yell "NIGGA!" makes me shiver... You don`t know if he will understand that you got tourettes syndromy !!!

R.I.P moe

Old 2009-01-22, 18:03
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

"JEN GIVES HEAD".

Most hilarious disease ever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moe_blunts
you done told me lots of thangs bout beer n shit and canada. have a grand ol cunt of a good time.

RIP moe.

Old 2009-01-22, 20:09
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

When did YouTube introduce this insufferable commentary feature? I was shaking my head in anger about 50 times throughout this documentary because the uploader kept adding speech bubbles with wanky piss-takes and incessant begging - "please subscribe...I'll suck ya DICK man!". Fucking does my head in, I tells ya.

Old 2009-01-22, 20:24
The Doctor
Denimwearinghillbilly
Forum Leader

i agree, that shit is annoying

Old 2009-01-23, 09:18
Wolfsherz
Post-whore

You can turn it off somewhere, don't ask me how though! Somewhere in your profile options.

And yeah, I didn't see the vids myself (the comments here tell the tale already) but that screenshot shows a veeery annoying uploader.

Aosoth - New album III out now on Agonia Recs
Epoch - bass, guitars, drums, MetaStasizing out asap
Asphixa - bass, demo out asap
Adustum - bass, guitars, full length out soon on XXXXXXXXXX recs

Quote:
Originally Posted by far_beyond_sane
Tetianblood? ... Well, 'Necrosemen' to you too. Twat.