MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum FAQ Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > MetalTabs.com > Chit Chat

Old 2007-02-13, 14:21
tmfreak
Slayer of dumb cunts

Quote:
Originally Posted by CompelledToLacerate
When I say intensity, I mean that in-your-face, take-it-as-it-is feeling and energy that most brutal death metal has. Combine that with the harmony and serenity of melodic metal and BAM, you've got melodic death metal.

I don't need blast beats being played at 260 bpm for music to be intense. Agoraphobic Nosebleed is like that and I don't get that same feeing of intensity (Ahtough it is there); it's just regular grindcore I sometimes need to take the edge off.

Just put in some Dark Tranquillity, Amon Amarth, or Death (I know they aren't classified as melo death, but I believe them to have some melodic overtones, and they're awesome), and I'm in heaven.

I have a hard time feeling Amon Amarth as Melodic Death. But thats me. Way too fantasy for me.
...Its very annoying to keep having to hear some socially-disabled teen come on these boards talking about all the drugs he's started doing so that he can maybe grasp onto some kind of positive response so he feels better about himself and what he's doing.
About requiem. Aint it the truth...

Old 2007-02-13, 15:12
davie_gravy
Metal As Fuck!

Ahh... forgot about this thread.

This week's obsessions are...

Open tunings
Potentiometers
Taxes (although I'm not actually obsessed about it)
Digitech GNX 300 modding and repairing
MILF vids

BuildTheMusic.com is your #1 FREE online guitar resource center.

Old 2007-02-13, 15:36
timedragon
Legio Draconorum Orkian

Dark Moor is still dominating my playlist, after a couple of weeks. Mithotyn has been played quite often, along with dark tranquillity's skydancer.

Old 2007-02-13, 16:21
Hidrio
Supreme Metalhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmfreak
Hidrio intresting post. I didn't like battlefield 2 all that much. It seemed like it was purely an online game, and the single player lacked so severely that it was almost not fun at all.

Definately sounds like the new one has alot more to bring to the table.

I'm pretty sure the new one is intended to be purely online. The single player is also rubbish. There are no missions, less and smaller maps than online, and there's no room for player progression. I used it just to get a quick feel for the game.

Quote:
Taxes (although i'm not actually obsessed about it)

Bollocks, just reminded me. That's another day I've forgotten to contact them.

Last edited by Hidrio : 2007-02-13 at 16:27.

Old 2007-02-13, 16:36
xgrafcorex
Post-whore

Quote:
Hidrio intresting post. I didn't like battlefield 2 all that much. It seemed like it was purely an online game, and the single player lacked so severely that it was almost not fun at all.

Definately sounds like the new one has alot more to bring to the table.

i don't think the one player on 2142 is any better...don't know..haven't played it heh. honestly..i have both, but i still play bf2 mostly.

hidrio, you play bf2 at all? i'm hardly ever one 2142, but my name one each one is grimXreefer

for me this week...

making new spicy food that burns my mouth
jedi mind tricks
snood
beer
looking forward to the likely 3 day weekend coming up. (as long as the banks are closed..we won't have to be in the office.)
and taking care of all these jumping spider babies.

Old 2007-02-13, 17:34
tmfreak
Slayer of dumb cunts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidrio
I'm pretty sure the new one is intended to be purely online. The single player is also rubbish. There are no missions, less and smaller maps than online, and there's no room for player progression. I used it just to get a quick feel for the game.

Bollocks, just reminded me. That's another day I've forgotten to contact them.

Sounds like BF2... I need to start playing online again. I haven't played online since hte original Rainbow Six. I used to also play the original Command and Conquer online

I feel so technologically out of it nowadays. Also gaming wise. I'm like stone ages behind. (i feel)
...Its very annoying to keep having to hear some socially-disabled teen come on these boards talking about all the drugs he's started doing so that he can maybe grasp onto some kind of positive response so he feels better about himself and what he's doing.

Old 2007-02-13, 17:34
Hidrio
Supreme Metalhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by xgrafcorex
i don't think the one player on 2142 is any better...don't know..haven't played it heh. honestly..i have both, but i still play bf2 mostly.

hidrio, you play bf2 at all? i'm hardly ever on 2142, but my name on each one is grimXreefer

Nope, never played number 2.

Old 2007-02-13, 21:26
Hidrio
Supreme Metalhead

Quote:
Sounds like BF2... I need to start playing online again. I haven't played online since hte original Rainbow Six. I used to also play the original Command and Conquer online

I feel so technologically out of it nowadays. Also gaming wise. I'm like stone ages behind. (i feel)

I play Red Alert 2 / Yuri's Revenge from time to time.

Old 2007-02-14, 18:28
belphegor79
Supreme Metalhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by belphegor79
Halflife 2
Christ Agony
booty call from son's mom
hot wings
beer

I need to add "Rush - Replay X3" to this.

Old 2007-02-14, 19:06
DEAD
Post-whore

Quote:

I've been addicted to Return to Castle Wolfenstein online multiplayer for 4 years. The game it self has been out for retail for 5 Years and was being publicly tested a year before that. I'm pretty sure no one is going to beat a slowed down modded Quake 3 engine with team based play set during WWII.
Comforting silence

Old 2007-02-15, 01:44
CompelledToLacerate
FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Quote:

You should get Command & Conquer Generals and the expansion pak with it. Awesome addictive game. Kind of has the same gameplay as starcraft, but not the strategy.

Keep checking for new crap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus
It's really sad, all those people who don't understand why we shouldn't act like our enemies. The real victory is not only killing and imprisoning the terrorists, but also letting civilized manners override the lust for revenge, once the battle is over.

Old 2007-02-15, 02:09
JOAMdude
Post-whore

Age of Empires cums all over your kitten

Old 2007-02-15, 02:24
tmfreak
Slayer of dumb cunts

Quote:
You should get Command & Conquer Generals and the expansion pak with it. Awesome addictive game. Kind of has the same gameplay as starcraft, but not the strategy.

Without the strategy? I somehow find that hard to believe since command and conquer anything game is a... strategy based game haha.

I'mt hinking of busting out Red Alert (the original) sometime soon.

Old 2007-02-15, 02:40
CompelledToLacerate

Quote:
Without the strategy? I somehow find that hard to believe since command and conquer anything game is a... strategy based game haha.

I'mt hinking of busting out Red Alert (the original) sometime soon.

Dude, there's practically little or no stretegy in it, or at least to me.

You can beat every single battle in any CC game by doing the following;

1) Climb the tech tree
2) Build defenses
3) Mass produce strongest unit/variety of units.

Quote:
It's really sad, all those people who don't understand why we shouldn't act like our enemies. The real victory is not only killing and imprisoning the terrorists, but also letting civilized manners override the lust for revenge, once the battle is over.

Old 2007-02-15, 02:43
tmfreak
Slayer of dumb cunts

Quote:
Dude, there's practically little or no stretegy in it, or at least to me.

You can beat every single battle in any CC game by doing the following;

1) Climb the tech tree
2) Build defenses
3) Mass produce strongest unit/variety of units.

And... how is there more strategy to starcraft?

Old 2007-02-15, 02:51
CompelledToLacerate

Quote:
And... how is there more strategy to starcraft?

Your units are more limited and it's harder to mass since you can only select 12 units at once. Defenses take up alot of room and you need a variation of defenses with certain races to attack airborne units, close combat units, mid range and long range units. Plus, you need to utilize some of your units abilities to gain the upper hand. C&C doesn't have such features.

I already see this is going to turn into a big discussion about games, so if you want we can toninue it in the Game Console thread or RTT thread.

Quote:

Old 2007-02-15, 03:56
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

Fuck you guys, Warcraft I and II. I owned that sweet Warcraft Battlechest that came with both.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moe_blunts
you done told me lots of thangs bout beer n shit and canada. have a grand ol cunt of a good time.

RIP moe.

Old 2007-02-15, 04:02
John Holland
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
Banned

increased income
new motivation to play guitar
tax return should come in soon
the occasional waterbong hit and cold beer
a really good book
better time management allowing for more fulfilling living

Old 2007-02-15, 04:11
the_bleeding
Post-whore

philsophy essay, no idea of weight, due friday
classics exam, 20% of year, on friday
psychology presentation, 10% of year, - 1 hour long, on monday
sweet fucking freedom (reading week) - february 26th
the next time i get to have sex (anywere after the 26th)
I was very bemused as a youngster watching the Golden Girls when Blanche said she was going to "spank her fanny" I had visions of a geriatric vertical bacon sandwich red and bruised from being disciplined!!!

Old 2007-02-15, 04:17
tmfreak
Slayer of dumb cunts

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Holland
increased income
new motivation to play guitar
tax return should come in soon
the occasional waterbong hit and cold beer
a really good book
better time management allowing for more fulfilling living

I wish those were my obsessions ha. (at least at improving those) all of those i'm failing at miserably, and oddly enougoh thse are the things (Except maybe reading) that i wish i could be obsessing over ha.

Old 2007-02-16, 15:31
The Execrator
Noob lud

In Flames
Guitar Pro
Watching the fucking snow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy
Please excuse me for I currently have a terminal erection, and the only cure is midget-cunny.

Old 2007-02-16, 16:12
tmfreak
Slayer of dumb cunts

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Execrator
In Flames
Guitar Pro
Watching the fucking snow

I've definitely felt some In flames lately, since i learned a cool section to this song.

For me its watching the insane ice. Allt he snow has frozen over and has create giant mounds of ice. I think maybe sometime soon i'll go walk on the pond down the road, i've seen people playing ice hockey on it. And running aorund.

Old 2007-02-16, 16:15
The Execrator
Noob lud

Yeah man, it's fucking coooooooooooollllllddd in this region.

I almost forgot to add Pokemon Crystal to my list, thanks to Transient lol

Quote:
Please excuse me for I currently have a terminal erection, and the only cure is midget-cunny.

Old 2007-02-16, 16:19
BrokenCrimson
Post-whore

Philip K Dick's books.
Reading magazine submission standards.
Preparing for university, majoring in philosophy and literature. Am very excited!
Opera DVD and banana nights.
Tristania and Nevermore.

BassBehemoth:
"Fuck you guys, Warcraft I and II. I owned that sweet Warcraft Battlechest that came with both"

Starcraft differed from Warcraft fundamentally in the fact that the three races were actually DIFFERENT from each other, and not just mirror replicas with slightly different spells. Bah.

Old 2007-02-16, 16:46
tmfreak
Slayer of dumb cunts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenCrimson

BassBehemoth:
"Fuck you guys, Warcraft I and II. I owned that sweet Warcraft Battlechest that came with both"

Warcraft 1 really sucked. Only being able to move 6 characters at a time got really old.

But warcraft 2 is most definately one of the best overhead strategy war game ever.

Old 2007-02-16, 17:15
CompelledToLacerate

Bgigest obsessions this week;

Saving hentai movie clips. And hentai pictures. Trying to get 30 folders filled. It's hard to find hentai with just one character posing.

Making Playlists. I've gone crazy. I made playlists of songs that fall under a certain range of minutes (1-2 minutes, 2-3, 3-4, and so on.). Then I made 6 lists and named them "Main Stage," 2st stage," and so on.
6th stage is hard rock music (AC/DC, Guns n' Roses, Kiss, Black Sabbath even though they are heavy metal, and this one local band named Lougy Saw).

5th stage is Alternative and nu metal (Linkin' Park, Korn, System of a Down, Static-X, Mushroomhead, Mudvayne, Slipknot, Marilyn Manson, Rammstein, new Kovenant, Rob Zombie, Lacuna Coil, Stone Sour, Godsmack, Damageplan, and Disturbed).

4th Stage is Metalcore, Hardcore, and Grindcore, so basically all -core (As I Lay Dying, Killswitch Engage, Bleeding Through, Napalm Death, Agoraphobic Nosebleed, Pyretic, Pig Destroyer, Elysia, Converge, new Cradle of Filth even though they aren't either -core subgenre, Between The Buried and Me, Soulfly, Lamb of God, All That Remains, Unearth, In Flames, and Neaera).

3rd Stage is Heavy Metal, Thrash Metal, and Power Metal (Dragonforce, Anthrax, Corrosion of Conformity, Dream Evil, Megadeth, Pantera, Slayer, Venom, White Zombie, Lunatic, Ozzy Osbourne, and Iron Maiden).

2nd Stage is Black Metal, Symphonic Metal, and Avant Garde Metal.... well, mainly black metal, and the only one that comes close to the two last ones would be Arcturus.... and some Dimmu (Satyricon, old Kovenant, old Cradle of Filth, Old Man's Child, Emperor, Dimmu Borgir, Arcturus).

Aaaand the Main Stage is all Death Metal (Deicide, Amon Amarth, Arch Enemy, Cannibal Corpse, Dark Tranquillity, Morbid Angel, Nile, Strapping Young Lad, Opeth, and Death).

Can ya tell how obsessed I've been?

Quote:

Old 2007-02-16, 17:40
sixsicsix
6 lvl 80's sucka.

arch enemy and SYL never really screamed "death metal" to me.
Ive been pretty obsessed with whatever the fuck this sickness I seem to have is.

and down here in osceola cty...rather than presidents day...ITS RODEO DAY!

http://hosting01.hotchyx.com/adult-...pad_and_pat.jpg

Old 2007-02-16, 20:06
timedragon
Legio Draconorum Orkian

Quote:
In Flames

which album(s)? i was listening to Lunar Strain about 2 hours ago, in my car. and i just realized (right now) that, back at my house, i initially intended to listen to Clayman!

Old 2007-02-16, 20:52
CompelledToLacerate

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixsicsix
arch enemy and SYL never really screamed "death metal" to me.
Ive been pretty obsessed with whatever the fuck this sickness I seem to have is.

and down here in osceola cty...rather than presidents day...ITS RODEO DAY!

They don't really scream Death Metal to me, but dunno what else Arch Enemy would fall under and some of their old stuff sounds melo death. And SYL sounds alot closer to death than anything else, except maybe prog.... but I don't have a progressive metal section in me library, so I put it under Death Metal.

Quote:

Old 2007-02-17, 07:18
Soulinsane
Pirate Lawd

I'm obsessed with Mrs Soulinsane this week in ways the Pope might excommunicate both of us.

And we are not even catholic!

Old 2007-02-17, 14:23
The Execrator
Noob lud

Quote:
Originally Posted by timedragon
which album(s)? i was listening to Lunar Strain about 2 hours ago, in my car. and i just realized (right now) that, back at my house, i initially intended to listen to Clayman!

Everything but Lunar Strain and Come Clarity pretty much. Jester Race and Whoracle rule

Quote:

Old 2007-02-17, 17:25
timedragon
Legio Draconorum Orkian

Quote:
Everything but Lunar Strain and

Lunar Strain is often my preferred listen. three In Flames albums just so happen to hold strong sentiments to three different places/times.

Lunar Strain is "connected" to that very green place i post pics of, with rivers and large trees. thats where i bought it... so yeah.

on one of my best trips to the island we have here, i had Clayman on non-stop, and was with a friend who has moved away. it was a hot day, and now, when the air is hot and has this certain similarity to that day, i automatically think of Clayman, and put it on.

and then ive had 2 or 3 times now that Reroute to Remain was perfect beyond words for driving places at night, in the city. Trans' told me that he liked CoB Hatecrew for the city night.

Old 2007-02-19, 01:07
Requiem
Post-whore

Mors Principium Est
weed

Old 2007-02-19, 01:44
Lukus
New Blood

Inflames.
Trivium.
Chimaira.
Food.
Girlfriend.
Tricking.

Same shit, different week.

Old 2007-02-19, 18:58
Requiem
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukus
Inflames.
Trivium.
Chimaira.
Food.
Girlfriend.
Tricking.

Same shit, different week.

You're so hXc

Old 2007-02-19, 19:31
The Execrator
Noob lud

Quote:
Originally Posted by timedragon

Lunar Strain is often my preferred listen. three In Flames albums just so happen to hold strong sentiments to three different places/times.

Lunar Strain is "connected" to that very green place i post pics of, with rivers and large trees. thats where i bought it... so yeah.

on one of my best trips to the island we have here, i had Clayman on non-stop, and was with a friend who has moved away. it was a hot day, and now, when the air is hot and has this certain similarity to that day, i automatically think of Clayman, and put it on.

and then ive had 2 or 3 times now that Reroute to Remain was perfect beyond words for driving places at night, in the city. Trans' told me that he liked CoB Hatecrew for the city night.

Haha, that's awesome. Each In Flames album puts me in a different state of mind. they have such cool atmospheres.

Everytime its dark out and snowing, Opeth's Blackwater Park has to be playing for me.

Quote:

Old 2007-02-19, 19:33
Requiem
Post-whore

Quote:
Haha, that's awesome. Each In Flames album puts me in a different state of mind. they have such cool atmospheres.

I don't see why people call them melodic dm, they sound screamo to me.

If you want some good melodic death metal check out Kalmah, or Mors Principium Est.

Old 2007-02-19, 19:37
The Execrator
Noob lud

Fuck that. Listen to Whoracle or The Jester Race and then tell me that's not Melodic Death Metal. You've definitly only heard their newer shit.

Quote:

Old 2007-02-27, 19:21
Requiem
Post-whore

Melodic Death metal
getting over my stomach virus
finaly being able to eat a full meal
Xbox Live

Old 2007-02-27, 19:30
belphegor79
Supreme Metalhead

Thunderbolt
Applebee's
Busch Light
thongbattle.com

Old 2007-02-27, 21:36
BOB_ZE_METALLEU
the siamese

Quote:

Saving hentai movie clips. And hentai pictures. Trying to get 30 folders filled. It's hard to find hentai with just one character posing.

Making Playlists. I've gone crazy. I made playlists of songs that fall under a certain range of minutes (1-2 minutes, 2-3, 3-4, and so on.). Then I made 6 lists and named them "Main Stage," 2st stage," and so on.
6th stage is hard rock music (AC/DC, Guns n' Roses, Kiss, Black Sabbath even though they are heavy metal, and this one local band named Lougy Saw).

5th stage is Alternative and nu metal (Linkin' Park, Korn, System of a Down, Static-X, Mushroomhead, Mudvayne, Slipknot, Marilyn Manson, Rammstein, new Kovenant, Rob Zombie, Lacuna Coil, Stone Sour, Godsmack, Damageplan, and Disturbed).

4th Stage is Metalcore, Hardcore, and Grindcore, so basically all -core (As I Lay Dying, Killswitch Engage, Bleeding Through, Napalm Death, Agoraphobic Nosebleed, Pyretic, Pig Destroyer, Elysia, Converge, new Cradle of Filth even though they aren't either -core subgenre, Between The Buried and Me, Soulfly, Lamb of God, All That Remains, Unearth, In Flames, and Neaera).

3rd Stage is Heavy Metal, Thrash Metal, and Power Metal (Dragonforce, Anthrax, Corrosion of Conformity, Dream Evil, Megadeth, Pantera, Slayer, Venom, White Zombie, Lunatic, Ozzy Osbourne, and Iron Maiden).

2nd Stage is Black Metal, Symphonic Metal, and Avant Garde Metal.... well, mainly black metal, and the only one that comes close to the two last ones would be Arcturus.... and some Dimmu (Satyricon, old Kovenant, old Cradle of Filth, Old Man's Child, Emperor, Dimmu Borgir, Arcturus).

Aaaand the Main Stage is all Death Metal (Deicide, Amon Amarth, Arch Enemy, Cannibal Corpse, Dark Tranquillity, Morbid Angel, Nile, Strapping Young Lad, Opeth, and Death).

you forgot porn....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassbehemoth
Sick. It's an overly sugared and overly carbonated vagina drink.

Old 2007-02-27, 22:00
Hecatomb
Senior Metalhead

Salma Hayek
Cannibal Corpse
Hating my shit lazy roommate

Old 2007-02-28, 06:53
CompelledToLacerate

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOB_ZE_METALLEU
you forgot porn....

That's a given.

Quote:

Old 2007-02-28, 06:58
problematic
Post-whore
Banned

Quote:

Good luck with girls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOB_ZE_METALLEU
you forgot porn....

No he didn't... Hentai is cartoon porn; yeah, he's odd.

Old 2007-02-28, 07:32
BrokenCrimson
Post-whore

I like hentai...

Old 2007-02-28, 07:46
timedragon
Legio Draconorum Orkian

Quote:
Listen to Whoracle or The Jester Race and then tell me that's not Melodic Death Metal. You've definitly only heard their newer shit.

one thing i really hate about when new stuff isnt good compared to the old, is that when this happens to a band, you can hardly, simply say "______ rules!", because there is always the factor that some people have only heard the newer albums, and will often express how they feel about the band, even if its possible they could like any of the previous eras. its about as annoying as when someone feels to preach their distaste for a band they know you are into. as a result, i believe, i have one or two of these: "(old)" in MT profile, next to bands that have become something i dont care as much for. luckily Mithotyn never got sucky, wouldnt it be ridiculous if i had to type "only the old stuff" after just their name in my sig. haha.

yeah. hah, perhaps you need to change your user title to "(old) In Flames fucking rule(s)"

Old 2007-02-28, 18:01
JAMF
Senior Metalhead

The Legend of Zelda - Twilight Princess
Chicken
Carlsberg
Snooker
Pure hatred of work

Old 2007-02-28, 21:05
moe_blunts
wigger/redneck/drunkard

halo 2 on legendary
playing music in reverse
the sopranos, season 5 (the one with steve buschemi. fuckin killer season)
expensive alcohol
kegs

http://www.last.fm/user/moe_blunts/

Old 2007-03-01, 03:33
mrs. malicious
Senior Metalhead

death note
counting down to spring break next week!!
porn [that's more of a.....lifelong obsession, though.]

im in ur srvr
eatin ur dataz

Quote:
Originally Posted by CannibalXampire
doom metal tries to invoke the feeling of being a really fat guy stuck in the trash compactor from Star Wars IV

Last edited by mrs. malicious : 2007-03-01 at 06:09.

Old 2007-03-01, 03:48
belphegor79
Supreme Metalhead

Ahh yes I get two weeks off for spring break starting next week as well.

Old 2007-03-01, 03:49
timedragon
Legio Draconorum Orkian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrs. malicious
porn [that's more of a.....lifelong obssession, though.]

you pretty much hit that on the bullseye.

Old 2007-03-01, 03:53
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

Quote:
Originally Posted by belphegor79
Ahh yes I get two weeks off for spring break starting next week as well.

Two weeks? Jesus, it's only one week here for everything...some universities have already had their break though.

Quote:
you done told me lots of thangs bout beer n shit and canada. have a grand ol cunt of a good time.

RIP moe.

Old 2007-03-01, 05:28
Soulinsane
Pirate Lawd

Fear Factory- Obsolete. I've been rocking that shit all damn week!

Old 2007-03-01, 05:33
CompelledToLacerate

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenCrimson
I like hentai...

Dye your hair a bright blue color, get a Japanese school uniform, and learn to speak sexy Japanese.... or any Japanese.... then come before me.

Dreading school.
Loving work. I actually love my job, despite how meaningless it is.
Lyrics.
Full Throttle.
Refraining from masturbating..... Yeah, that's right. I'm fasting from beating.

Quote:

Old 2007-03-01, 06:07
mrs. malicious
Senior Metalhead

Quote:

you're WHAT
haaaaahahahahaha!....whatever for??

im in ur srvr
eatin ur dataz

Quote:
doom metal tries to invoke the feeling of being a really fat guy stuck in the trash compactor from Star Wars IV

Old 2007-03-01, 06:22
belphegor79
Supreme Metalhead

Quote:
Dye your hair a bright blue color, get a Japanese school uniform, and learn to speak sexy Japanese.... or any Japanese.... then come before me.

Dreading school.
Loving work. I actually love my job, despite how meaningless it is.
Lyrics.
Full Throttle.

Is that what you think the nasty hands smell was?

Old 2007-03-01, 15:11
CompelledToLacerate

Probably.

We'll never know because I broke my promise. I can't control myself!

Quote:

Old 2007-03-02, 01:56
The Execrator
Noob lud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulinsane
Fear Factory- Obsolete. I've been rocking that shit all damn week!

Haha, sweet. I have that album, listened to it all the fucking time about 5 years ago. Edgecrusher rules

Quote:

Old 2007-03-02, 03:29
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts

I'm obsessed with this goddamn game!!!

http://ebaumsworld.com/2007/02/speed-cluster.html

78490 is my high. Damnit and I love this music!
I believe you gain credits the more you play as well, gah!

Blackwater (Friend's Metal Band)
MY WEBSITE!

R.I.P Paddy. My dear and loving father will never be forgotten.

Last edited by JoeYngVai : 2007-03-02 at 03:48.

Old 2007-03-04, 00:10
mrs. malicious
Senior Metalhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeYngVai

add that to my list too!! first time i played i got 105780, level 25 i think. i's good. haha. i like the songs, too. how do i frequent this site and have never found the game before.....

im in ur srvr
eatin ur dataz

Quote:

Old 2007-03-04, 00:42
autumncurve
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeYngVai

this game is awesome. hectic. and funnnnn

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrs. malicious
someone's a little behind

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassBehemoth
I'll take you from behind!

-grindcore (featuring newHELLonEARTH)- Krossa
-"Neo-Classical Heathen Folk"- Ellylldan
-experimental/middle eastern themed/folk/ambient- Soft Temple
-experimental/post rock/downtempo- Silence Over Okhotsk

Old 2007-03-04, 00:44
HAMMERSMASHEDFACE
Senior Metalhead

my obbsesion = guitar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity
He's calling you a faggot piece of shit because you are young and unintelligent, and most of all, you are a boring, stereotyopical, close minded metal head. Please don't pretend to understand anything PST says. Please leave the forum now.

Old 2007-04-22, 20:31
Requiem
Post-whore

World Of Warcraft
Rainbow Six: Vegas
Stormlord
Eyetrap
Finding my deep intimate emotions.

Old 2007-04-22, 20:34
drawn&quartered
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem
World Of Warcraft
Stormlord
Eyetrap

what server and faction do you play WoW on?

NEGROGENESIS

Old 2007-04-22, 20:36
Requiem
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by drawn&quartered
what server and faction do you play WoW on?

Alliance, and the server is Velen but that can be easily changed.

Old 2007-04-22, 20:38
drawn&quartered
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

Quote:
Alliance, and the server is Velen but that can be easily changed.

Ahh

I have a 62 undead rogue on kel'thazud.

NEGROGENESIS

Old 2007-04-22, 20:44
Requiem
Post-whore

Quote:
Ahh

I have a 62 undead rogue on kel'thazud.

WTF?

Why does everyone pick the Horde. They are so nasty looking.

Old 2007-04-22, 21:10
drawn&quartered
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

Quote:
WTF?

Why does everyone pick the Horde. They are so nasty looking.

That's part of the reason. All the preteenies go and roll nelfs because they are "hawt" and to have e-sex all the time. Have you ever been to Goldshire on a RP server? Perfect example. It used to be that the horde side was much more coordinated in pvp, raids, and anything else you can think of, due to the alliance being composed of mainly 11-14 year-olds. Now that we have the bloodelves, Alliance and Horde are just about even.

NEGROGENESIS

Old 2007-04-22, 21:39
Shreddist
Supreme Metalhead

Man, you guys are inventing a new language. sounds interesting though. preteen cyber sex and blood elves.

Old 2007-04-22, 21:43
drawn&quartered
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shreddist
Man, you guys are inventing a new language. sounds interesting though. preteen cyber sex and blood elves.

It's pretty much normal Warcraft talk, nothing new.

NEGROGENESIS

Old 2007-04-22, 22:26
timedragon
Legio Draconorum Orkian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shreddist

new language? i dont even play it, and that was lame.

i went back and tried some TONTIE. it got better. a gold chest appears ever so often, and it has great things.

also played the Optus Tennis Challenge

Last edited by timedragon : 2007-04-22 at 22:36.

Old 2007-04-23, 00:43
CompelledToLacerate

Quote:

Any luck?

Quote:

Old 2007-04-23, 18:36
jackson_metal_head
Senior Metalhead

smoking my new shisha bong (the arabian type ones)
spending alot of money on new clothes
thinking about the crate blue voodoo i could have bought with the money
thinking about how much i want to get another mmorpg
thinking about who id kill first if i did a school shooting
thinking about how i could make money by selling Nos (laughing gas)
trying to roll proper splifs
listening to the smiths and tears or fears
jerking off more than usual
considoring buying some female furmones and going up to some fine college ladies
crptopsy
UK hiphop (dizzee rascal, JME, task force) youtube it if you wanna hear how terrible it is.

hmm, and thats about it for this week, spending hours searching ebay for music gear is pretty much every week so....

Quote:
Originally Posted by philkilla
Play some Defeated Sanity and brutalize the vagina.

summer is 'ere an' it's fuckin' fuckin' buzzin

Old 2007-04-23, 18:37
Requiem
Post-whore

Quote:
Any luck?

Luckly, I have had no progress.

Old 2007-04-23, 18:40
jackson_metal_head
Senior Metalhead

Quote:
World Of Warcraft.

oh please, i managed to quit that god awful game a few months ago.
if you want a REAL mmorpg get vanguard: saga of heroes or Ago Of Conan: Hyborian adventures

my social life is alot better and i play alot more guitar since i quit that game, the other thing is its not even a very good MMO

quit it or die!

Fuck Thrall

Quote:
Originally Posted by philkilla
Play some Defeated Sanity and brutalize the vagina.

summer is 'ere an' it's fuckin' fuckin' buzzin

Old 2007-04-26, 02:58
drawn&quartered
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackson_metal_head
oh please, i managed to quit that god awful game a few months ago.
if you want a REAL mmorpg get vanguard: saga of heroes or Ago Of Conan: Hyborian adventures

my social life is alot better and i play alot more guitar since i quit that game, the other thing is its not even a very good MMO

quit it or die!

Fuck Thrall

I have been thinking about quiting MMO's altogether, and WoW does suck now anyway. 15$ a month for a pc game...

NEGROGENESIS

Old 2007-04-26, 03:14
timedragon
Legio Draconorum Orkian

Quote:
I have been thinking about quiting MMO's altogether, and WoW does suck now anyway. 15$ a month for a pc game...

i didnt know that. rip off. now i'll probably never play it.

Old 2007-04-30, 23:08
estringrev
Supreme Metalhead

Villa Lobos - Prelude No. 1
Arthemesia - Death Executed By Complex Actions
FF7 Advent Children
Mp3 Players
Going Out at 3am to witness what looks like an MTV rap video(minus the women)
South Park, and Cartman for beating the crap out of a midget
Showers
Explosions
Implosions
Destruction of City Property
Cruel Irony
Christian Porn Stars

And other shit that probably shouldn't happen

Old 2007-05-01, 02:16
xgrafcorex
Post-whore

losing weight
trying to cut back on heavy beers.
joining the air force
slowly learning paganini's 24th caprice. its pretty tough...gonna take some time!

Old 2007-05-01, 02:38
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xgrafcorex
losing weight
trying to cut back on heavy beers.

haha, all the best brother from another mother!

Quote:

RIP moe.

Old 2007-05-01, 16:35
Zionist
My Ass, Your Face

Buying SWR head
Black metal
Wore her out before I could finish(which im grateful for)

Funeral Mulch; My brutal death metal band from West Michigan.

Old 2007-05-01, 17:24
blizzard_beast
Post-whore

Heroin.

Old 2007-05-01, 18:00
The Doctor
Denimwearinghillbilly
Forum Leader

partying
smoking
drinking
cleaning my room
paying rent
death metal
thrash metal

Old 2007-05-01, 18:18
Requiem
Post-whore

Xbox.com forums
WoW
Uno

I'm very busy in my online societies.

Old 2007-05-01, 18:36
tmfreak
Slayer of dumb cunts

Quote:
Xbox.com forums
WoW
Uno

I'm very busy in my online societies.

Started playing Rainbow six 3 on the net. Its alright. Reminds me of something like Counter Strike.

Old 2007-05-01, 18:38
sqol
Post-whore

7 string > ProCo RAT > JCM900 = doom

The Freedom of Chaos
The Secret of The Secret
The Truth of The Truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undone
moonraven?....more like ass raven

Old 2007-05-01, 18:43
Requiem
Post-whore

Quote:
Started playing Rainbow six 3 on the net. Its alright. Reminds me of something like Counter Strike.

The one for Xbox?

Old 2007-05-01, 21:53
tmfreak
Slayer of dumb cunts

Quote:
The one for Xbox?

No pc for the hundreth time. I only play first person shooters on my computer.

Old 2007-05-01, 23:10
timedragon
Legio Draconorum Orkian

jaktens tid

Old 2007-05-04, 17:18
Hecatomb
Senior Metalhead

Nile - In Their Darkened Shrines
Behemoth - Zos Kia Cultus

I've had ITDS for a while, but never got around to listening to it. Just picked up ZKC this past weekend. I'm really loving both albums.

Old 2007-05-04, 17:25
Hidrio
Supreme Metalhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hecatomb
Nile - In Their Darkened Shrines
Behemoth - Zos Kia Cultus

I've had ITDS for a while, but never got around to listening to it. Just picked up ZKC this past weekend. I'm really loving both albums.

I got ZKC and Demigod around the same time, but I've only managed to get into Demigod.

Old 2007-05-04, 17:44
Hecatomb
Senior Metalhead

Maybe it's time to give it another spin. I notice that whenever I buy more than one album by any given band at any single given time, I can only listen to one of 'em. Otherwise, it just becomes too much for me. I have to take 'em one at a time.

Old 2007-05-04, 18:11
Requiem
Post-whore

Learning C#
Mourning over the lose of my 360 controllers
Sonata Artica

Old 2007-05-04, 23:46
Dyvim Tvar
Supreme Metalhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by sqol
7 string > ProCo RAT > JCM900 = doom

Agreed! Same setup I use heheh

Wine (red)
Beer
Rome: Total War - Europa Barborum
Finding a decent weight-lifting bench that'll fit in my house!

Take her from behind, then pretend like you're gonna cum, retract and spit on her back.
Then when she turns around blow your load in her face

Old 2007-05-08, 12:58
JAMF
Senior Metalhead

Obsessing over going to a music festival.
Preparing for driving test.
Getting paid this week too.

Old 2007-05-08, 14:25
davie_gravy
Metal As Fuck!

Mixobluesian scale
Epi Les Paul Standard
Digitech GNX 3 Configurations
American Headcharge
Playing a Gig This Saturday

BuildTheMusic.com is your #1 FREE online guitar resource center.

Old 2007-05-08, 16:33
moe_blunts
wigger/redneck/drunkard

pinch harmonics with sweep picking
acoustic guitar
expensive alcohol
thigh workouts

http://www.last.fm/user/moe_blunts/

Old 2007-05-08, 17:19
tmfreak
Slayer of dumb cunts

Journey - Seperate ways.

It has taken me fucking like 6 months or more to figure out the name of this fucking song. It kicks major fucking ass.

Old 2007-05-14, 19:20
Requiem
Post-whore

Staying healty by only drinking water and eating mainly vegetables and eating few partions of poultry.

Listening to power metal and neo classical metal.

Pwning at Gears of War.

Learning Visual C# 2005.

Finding ways to sell my body for money. Not sex, but selling my organs.

Old 2007-05-15, 01:30
CompelledToLacerate

Quote:
Staying healty by only drinking water and eating mainly vegetables and eating few partions of poultry.

sXe f4g.

Working. Trying to get in more hours to get more money.

Excited about Dimmu borgir show.

Zombie movies.

Star Wars Battlefront II

Quote: