MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum FAQ Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > MetalTabs.com > Chit Chat

Old 2006-10-29, 13:31
JAMF
Senior Metalhead

Anyone going/gone to interesting Halloween parties?

Last night was not fun. Why is it that everything I do doesn't quite go as well as planned?

The plan was for us all to meet up with friends in town and just go to all the clubs n stuff, but I felt really ill so I convinced everyone to just stay in and forget going out. Later that night we heard that there was a halloween house party just around the corner. I already felt ill as fuck so we decided to relax at the house party. The only problem is we didn't actually know anyone at the party, and we needed costumes to get in. So we all searched the house for some costumes and, as my friends opted for the obligatory scream masks and facepaint, me being me chose to wear a pair of very very very tight childrens speedo's and a very very very tight pink girls playboy vest - thats all.

We roll up to the house and knock on the door and the hostess reluctantly lets us in. At this point I was expecting the party to be full of 17 - 18 year old college kid scumbags. I walked into the front room only to be confronted by an average age of about 30. (Me and my friends are all around 20) Needless to say costume did not recieve the results I had previously expected. The "oh my god look at him he's so outrageously funny" reaction I had anticipated had in reality been more of a "what the fucking hell is that?" kind of look.

It was at this exact point that I truly understood the meaning of the word regret. Everyone else was dressed as cool mafia members or army soldiers. My friends seemlessly blended in with their masks as I, a six foot plus skinhead, stood awkwardly in the kitchen alone the entire night wearing a child's vest and speedo's. Although to be fair I did make some new friends, and showed them videos on my phone of myself flapping my naked penis around.

We left this party pretty early.

So, anyone else having as much fun as me this Halloween?

Old 2006-10-29, 13:49
Blood Red Bass
Post-whore

blood red bass at a norweigian halloween party-
Attached Images
File Type: jpg gr1m.jpg (77.2 KB, 121 views)
File Type: jpg me attacking a non-pagan.jpg (86.9 KB, 136 views)
File Type: jpg non-pagan fought back.jpg (78.2 KB, 132 views)
Compare these people to the norm, say, Muhammed Suiçmez for instance who seems to think that lots of poorly strung together riffs spaced awkwardly around fancy monotonous sweeps covers up the fact that his ideas and songs are really quit boring.

Old 2006-10-29, 14:26
far_beyond_sane
You gamma-minus fucktards
Forum Leader

I went to a party. There were pumpkins with faces. I drank a bottle of Jameson's and called a gay man a disgusting faggot in front of his friends. A good time was had.

"It was some kind of evolutionary glitch, she figured; no different than the other unreasonable side effects of consciousness and emotion, like religion and rap music."

Old 2006-10-29, 14:27
Transient
HES BAAACK

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMF
Last night was not fun. Why is it that everything I do doesn't quite go as well as planned?

The plan was for us all to meet up with friends in town and just go to all the clubs n stuff, but I felt really ill so I convinced everyone to just stay in and forget going out. Later that night we heard that there was a halloween house party just around the corner. I already felt ill as fuck so we decided to relax at the house party. The only problem is we didn't actually know anyone at the party, and we needed costumes to get in. So we all searched the house for some costumes and, as my friends opted for the obligatory scream masks and facepaint, me being me chose to wear a pair of very very very tight childrens speedo's and a very very very tight pink girls playboy vest - thats all.

We roll up to the house and knock on the door and the hostess reluctantly lets us in. At this point I was expecting the party to be full of 17 - 18 year old college kid scumbags. I walked into the front room only to be confronted by an average age of about 30. (Me and my friends are all around 20) Needless to say costume did not recieve the results I had previously expected. The "oh my god look at him he's so outrageously funny" reaction I had anticipated had in reality been more of a "what the fucking hell is that?" kind of look.

It was at this exact point that I truly understood the meaning of the word regret. Everyone else was dressed as cool mafia members or army soldiers. My friends seemlessly blended in with their masks as I, a six foot plus skinhead, stood awkwardly in the kitchen alone the entire night wearing a child's vest and speedo's. Although to be fair I did make some new friends, and showed them videos on my phone of myself flapping my naked penis around.

hahahahahaha you get that a lot dont you

Old 2006-10-29, 15:45
JAMF
Senior Metalhead

Unfortunately I do.

Old 2006-10-29, 16:24
CompelledToLacerate
FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Not exactly a party, but I'm doing this thing in a kid's parade. Started last year, I think. It's me and tow other guys, two of us on marching snares and the other on marching bass drum. Just doing different cadances, preferably those done by my old and their current high school (I was in the band, and even though I played tuba, I memorized all their cadences for snare). This is also cool because since it's halloween, I get to wear my spikey armbands!!! METAL!!!1 FOR KIDS!!!!1

Keep checking for new crap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus
It's really sad, all those people who don't understand why we shouldn't act like our enemies. The real victory is not only killing and imprisoning the terrorists, but also letting civilized manners override the lust for revenge, once the battle is over.

Old 2006-10-29, 16:24
Theoldman
Post-whore

Where did you get that pink playboy vest?

Old 2006-10-29, 16:29
CompelledToLacerate

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMF

You should have gone as BEANHEAD!!! That would be awesome.

Quote:
It's really sad, all those people who don't understand why we shouldn't act like our enemies. The real victory is not only killing and imprisoning the terrorists, but also letting civilized manners override the lust for revenge, once the battle is over.

Old 2006-10-29, 17:43
JAMF
Senior Metalhead

I definately wanted beanhead to go, but I left the mask at home before I even knew there was a party. I got the vest from a friend. (male). Don't ask me why he keeps kids speedo's and vests in his bedroom.

Old 2006-10-29, 18:03
Ten Ton Alien
Post-whore

Halloween is a recent tradition here, only a couple of years old.

people dress up their kids in some of the faggiest costumes i've ever seen, they dance around like gay midgets and then get their candy stolen by teens with, almost unbelievably, gayer costumes than the kids.

Old 2006-10-29, 18:05
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

I went to a "halloween party"...4/20plus ppl dressed up. I was going to be "Captain Black Metal"..but my makeup and costume didn't go through from a friend of mine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moe_blunts
you done told me lots of thangs bout beer n shit and canada. have a grand ol cunt of a good time.

RIP moe.

Old 2006-10-29, 18:05
moe_blunts
wigger/redneck/drunkard

i went and saw some black metal (averse sefira). the band didnt come on until 2 o'clock and there were literally like 20 people in the whole club. they still played a fuckin awesome set and i went ape shit hte entire time. it was like having one of your favorite bands play live, just for you. plus, they took my song request.

some of the supporting bands were pretty killer as well. one lead singer from another band was dressed like a viking...he had a sword and a hallowed out cow horn from which he drank copious amounts of alcohol. they played a cover of death-crystal mountain that was fair, but hte best part was when he unsheathed his sword and did the charge pose. fuckin epic.

i knew of a few parties but opted not to go cause i needed my live metal fix. there were 2 worthy bands that played outa 7, but it was still fun as shit.

http://www.last.fm/user/moe_blunts/

Old 2006-10-29, 18:10
Transient
HES BAAACK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ten Ton Alien
Halloween is a recent tradition here, only a couple of years old.

people dress up their kids in some of the faggiest costumes i've ever seen, they dance around like gay midgets and then get their candy stolen by teens with, almost unbelievably, gayer costumes than the kids.

hahahah awesome. so did you steal anybody's candy this year?

Old 2006-10-29, 18:14
JAMF
Senior Metalhead

Quote:
but hte best part was when he unsheathed his sword and did the charge pose.

Was that as gay as it sounds?

Old 2006-10-29, 18:50
Ten Ton Alien
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Transient
hahahah awesome. so did you steal anybody's candy this year?

yes, last year, dressed as a hobo. oddly enough, everyone thought i was wearing casual clothes.

Old 2006-10-29, 19:39
newHELLonEARTH
slack as fuck

Not really a party but I went to a halloween metal/shitty others show that Gordy (Zertonshfits for people who know not yet) was playing in with his thrash/metalcore band. We missed the shitty screamo band, stayed outside for the emo/rock band, and enjoyed Gord's band, crazy Death Metal band, and kickass thrash metal band. I didn't dress up for candy though. Hah

Fucking on the couch while posting on Metaltabs and getting caught by your mother....

Priceless!

Old 2006-10-29, 19:44
blizzard_beast
Post-whore

I love you JAMF.

Old 2006-10-29, 19:45
Transient
HES BAAACK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ten Ton Alien
yes, last year, dressed as a hobo. oddly enough, everyone thought i was wearing casual clothes.

hahaha "lookin fresh, man!"

Old 2006-10-29, 19:48
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

Quote:
Originally Posted by newHELLonEARTH
Not really a party but I went to a halloween metal/shitty others show that Gordy (Zertonshfits for people who know not yet) was playing in with his thrash/metalcore band. We missed the shitty screamo band, stayed outside for the emo/rock band, and enjoyed Gord's band, crazy Death Metal band, and kickass thrash metal band. I didn't dress up for candy though. Hah

Who was playing? I'm too lazy to go to MM. lol.

Quote:
you done told me lots of thangs bout beer n shit and canada. have a grand ol cunt of a good time.

RIP moe.

Old 2006-10-29, 20:00
CompelledToLacerate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blood Red Bass
blood red bass at a norweigian halloween party-

Grim, KVLT, boss, man. You look primed to rip the balls of some christian fag.

Quote:

Old 2006-10-29, 20:04
Blood Red Bass
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by CompelledToLacerate
Grim, KVLT, boss, man. You look primed to rip the balls of some christian fag.
Give props to taht girl I look like I'm about to strangle. She is a friend of me and my girlfriend and did the makeup herself.
Compare these people to the norm, say, Muhammed Suiçmez for instance who seems to think that lots of poorly strung together riffs spaced awkwardly around fancy monotonous sweeps covers up the fact that his ideas and songs are really quit boring.

Old 2006-10-29, 21:05
PST 88
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Went to a party last night, but was coming down off 'shrooms and so wasn't really in a social mood, though it did make the fact that everybody was wearing a costume more amusing. I didn't wear a costume, mostly because it wasn't actually Halloween, which for some reason invited all sorts of interpretations, including homicidal maniac (because they look like anyone else). The music sucked and there was no beer, but it was a hipster party and that always happens.

Old 2006-10-29, 21:19
blizzard_beast
Post-whore

Quote:
Give props to taht girl I look like I'm about to strangle. She is a friend of me and my girlfriend and did the makeup herself.

I thought that was your younger brother!

Old 2006-10-29, 22:57
CompelledToLacerate

Quote:

.... that's a girl? no offense, but (dunno if it's the camera angle, or if her hair is really short), she looks like a dude.

Quote:

Old 2006-10-30, 01:05
mrs. malicious
Senior Metalhead

i had a small party friday, the pictures of mister kvlt there and kellye {ctl: the, yes, girl} were from that. too bad i didn't get one of myself. i'll get one tuesday. i'm wearing my costume to campus, and all i'm gonna have to say is, "oh, i dropped my books, will you pick them up for me? ::girlish giggle::" and all the boys will do as they are told. haha. blood red bass is too big of a grown up sissy to wear his to school.

im in ur srvr
eatin ur dataz

Quote:
Originally Posted by CannibalXampire
doom metal tries to invoke the feeling of being a really fat guy stuck in the trash compactor from Star Wars IV

Old 2006-10-30, 01:29
Blood Red Bass
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrs. malicious
i had a small party friday, the pictures of mister kvlt there and kellye {ctl: the, yes, girl} were from that. too bad i didn't get one of myself. i'll get one tuesday. i'm wearing my costume to campus, and all i'm gonna have to say is, "oh, i dropped my books, will you pick them up for me? ::girlish giggle::" and all the boys will do as they are told. haha. blood red bass is too big of a grown up sissy to wear his to school.
I'm not a sissy, its just that putting on corpsepaint makes you feel the need to forwn at absolutely everything around you.

Old 2006-10-31, 18:54
low-tech
Post-whore

playing a show today, cool line up, im very happy.

it'll be a bigger show than what im used too.

probably alot of drunk fighting and keg standing.

i cant wait.

Old 2006-10-31, 20:30
CompelledToLacerate

Quote:

Rush through the village
Raping and pillage
Grab the children and women
And fuck them like vermin!

Quote:

Old 2006-10-31, 22:27
Dahmers Fridge
Supreme Metalhead

It was the missus birthday so we went for a family meal. Very un-halloween I hear you say? Well if you'd met her mum you'd realise every family get together is Halloween, the only thing missing is a relative in a big leather apron with a chainsaw!!
When Stephen King gets writers block he spends a weekend at her mums!!

Old 2006-11-01, 19:34
low-tech
Post-whore

edit:im gonna take these posts down.

Last edited by low-tech : 2006-11-02 at 00:56.

Old 2006-11-01, 20:48
low-tech
Post-whore

oh gee i didnt realise i was quoted, so much for that.

Last edited by low-tech : 2006-11-02 at 00:58.

Old 2006-11-01, 21:19
newHELLonEARTH
slack as fuck

thats rough. was it the band 'hard drug'?

Fucking on the couch while posting on Metaltabs and getting caught by your mother....

Priceless!

Old 2006-11-01, 21:37
low-tech
Post-whore

yep.

Old 2006-11-01, 22:12
newHELLonEARTH
slack as fuck

damn. that was some good stuff

Priceless!

Old 2006-11-02, 01:27
Mystic
New Blood

well considering I have no friends in this small pathetic town, I usualy on "special times of the year" just go out and buy a bunch of spray paint and go bombing...also I stopped at a few houses for trick or treating, I even had my painting mask on xD

Old 2006-11-02, 01:34
Blood Red Bass
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by low-tech

oh gee i didnt realise i was quoted, so much for that.
I'll take care of it.

Old 2006-11-02, 06:50
mrs. malicious
Senior Metalhead

i swear, if you guys use this picture to jack off to, ....tell me how it was.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cap'n caitlin.jpg (42.3 KB, 62 views)

im in ur srvr
eatin ur dataz

Quote:
Originally Posted by CannibalXampire
doom metal tries to invoke the feeling of being a really fat guy stuck in the trash compactor from Star Wars IV

Old 2006-11-02, 08:42
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

I went to a party and it was just like any other party: People were dressed up. I didn't dress up, but at the end of the night I became a bottle of Black Velvet.

Remember what I did,
Remember what I was,
Back on Halloween.

But what's in between?
Where are your ideas?
You sit around and dream
For next Halloween

NAME IT!! NAME ITT!!
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2006-11-02, 14:33
xgrafcorex
Post-whore

didn't make it to any parties....was a regular old work night. bought some nice black beers, watched faust, smoked, waited for trick or treaters that never came by...party cause it was raining some of the time. and that was about it.

Last edited by xgrafcorex : 2006-11-02 at 21:05.

Old 2006-11-02, 14:38
PST 88
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

The silent Faust with Emil Jannings? That movie rules.

Old 2006-11-02, 14:42
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

I helped my friends move! FUNFUNFUNFUNFUN...I don't even think I got a godamn thank you...

I was wearing my old crisom skull Misfits shirt.

bonfires burning bright pumpkin faces in the night i remember halloween dead cats hanging from poles little dead are out in droves i remember halloween brown leaved vertigo where skeletal life is known i remember halloween this day anything goes burning bodies hanging from poles i remember halloween halloween, halloween, halloween, halloween candy apples and razor blades little dead are soon in graves i remember halloween this day anything goes burning bodies hanging from poles i remember halloween, halloween, halloween, halloween halloween, halloween, halloween, halloween

COPY AND PASTE.

Quote:

RIP moe.

Old 2006-11-02, 18:18
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

I REMEMBER HALLOWEEEEEN
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2006-11-02, 18:29
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

Then there was that weirdo occult version, "Halloween II"...haha, that is terrible!

Quote:

RIP moe.

Old 2006-11-02, 19:18
Ten Ton Alien
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassBehemoth
Then there was that weirdo occult version, "Halloween II"...haha, that is terrible!

THAT'S HALLOWEEN 3, DUDE!!!!

DON'T MAKE ME SHIT MY PANTS!!!!!

Old 2006-11-02, 21:04
xgrafcorex
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by PST 88
The silent Faust with Emil Jannings? That movie rules.

the same. it was my first time seeing it but it was very good. kinda regretting not running it through the burner