MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum FAQ Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > MetalTabs.com > Chit Chat

Old 2006-10-16, 10:57
BrokenCrimson
Post-whore

Kill goats for Morbid Angel (oh and Satan)

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,20590746-2,00.html
http://www.news.com.au/story/0,1011...from=public_rss
http://www.news.com.au/common/image...,5275195,00.jpg

They took pics of themselves outside a service station with a goat's head. Apparently one of them was wearing a Morbid Angel shirt. The goat didn't deserve it. Fuckers.

Old 2006-10-16, 11:14
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

They stole walpurgis' shirt! I hope it wasn't the autographed one.
Such idiots. Sacrificing animals is so old testament. They should have cut off one of their own hands or a foot or a penis (yeah! to keep from reproducing stupid people).

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Grimm:I could read your mind but its in font size .5
Amadeus:Oh, and was there a cesserole (never mind spelling) involved?
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Dyldo: You evil strumpet!

Old 2006-10-16, 11:22
Robbie Filth
The Man Who Is, MGI.

Get the guy to chop off his dick and then masturbate his bitch with the cut off willy.

Old 2006-10-16, 13:16
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

He probably doesn't know what to do with it anyways.

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism

Old 2006-10-16, 13:24
Blood Red Bass
Post-whore

You just be lucky that shit didn't happen in America. There would be extremely flawed 5 minute biogaraphies on the satanic nature of Morbid Angel's music and influence.

However, I have heard that Slipknot used to throw a goat head out into teh crowd but got in a lot of trouble so they had to stop.
Compare these people to the norm, say, Muhammed Suiçmez for instance who seems to think that lots of poorly strung together riffs spaced awkwardly around fancy monotonous sweeps covers up the fact that his ideas and songs are really quit boring.

Old 2006-10-16, 13:35
problematic
Post-whore
Banned

Haha... Media brainwashing.

Headline: "'Satanic' slaughter charges laid"

Conclusion: "Police suspect the animal may have been killed for a satanic ritual."

It's not even worth ranting against the media, it's so insignificant.

Old 2006-10-16, 13:50
Requiem
Post-whore

Anything for you Crimson

Old 2006-10-16, 15:12
CompelledToLacerate
FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Man. Human Beings are really demented, savage creatures. I'm glad I'm not one.

Keep checking for new crap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus
It's really sad, all those people who don't understand why we shouldn't act like our enemies. The real victory is not only killing and imprisoning the terrorists, but also letting civilized manners override the lust for revenge, once the battle is over.

Old 2006-10-16, 15:16
BrokenCrimson
Post-whore

As much as I like slaughter, I'd rather it be done to people rather than goats. Requiem, next time use nubile, beautiful ladies kthanx.

Old 2006-10-16, 15:42
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

It's funny because animal sacrifice is practiced in many places throughout the world. *Knowledge is power.*

Quote:
Originally Posted by moe_blunts
you done told me lots of thangs bout beer n shit and canada. have a grand ol cunt of a good time.

RIP moe.

Old 2006-10-16, 16:10
Blood Red Bass
Post-whore

I don't want to make anyone mad but uhh..... humans>>>>>>>>goats. Animals may not activley seek to slaughter humans like we do them for food (being a vegetarian would be impossible for me), but its not like they care about us. Wild animals like goats or wolves or kangaroos don't want to make little baby humans their pets so they can nurture them like humans do with little kitties. They're animals. Their existence consists of shitting, eating, and fucking, and just living in the moment.
Compare these people to the norm, say, Muhammed Suiçmez for instance who seems to think that lots of poorly strung together riffs spaced awkwardly around fancy monotonous sweeps covers up the fact that his ideas and songs are really quit boring.

Old 2006-10-16, 16:12
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

I had slaughtered salmon with pepper sauce Friday night for dinner and it was delicious!

Old 2006-10-16, 16:14
Blood Red Bass
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by L,B'XXX
I had slaughtered salmon with pepper sauce Friday night for dinner and it was delicious!
Exactly. You were a superior species compared to the salmon.

Old 2006-10-16, 16:15
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Yeah, but we both share the same wiggle in the tailfin.

Old 2006-10-16, 16:19
BrokenCrimson
Post-whore

Human existence consists of eating, sleeping, fucking, and ruining the planet in the process.

Misanthropy - double your hating.

Old 2006-10-16, 16:56
Blood Red Bass
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenCrimson
Human existence consists of eating, sleeping, fucking, and ruining the planet in the process.

Cows - double the patties on your bun.

Old 2006-10-16, 18:52
YOUR_GOD_IS_DEAD
Post-whore

Quote:

you forgot defocation

Old 2006-10-16, 19:55
CompelledToLacerate
FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blood Red Bass
I don't want to make anyone mad but uhh..... humans>>>>>>>>goats. Animals may not activley seek to slaughter humans like we do them for food (being a vegetarian would be impossible for me), but its not like they care about us. Wild animals like goats or wolves or kangaroos don't want to make little baby humans their pets so they can nurture them like humans do with little kitties. They're animals. Their existence consists of shitting, eating, and fucking, and just living in the moment.

I got my cat because it's so cute and furry, and whe yous cratch behind his ears, his hind leg (right ear=right leg, left ear=left leg) starts thumping and then he starts scratching vigoriously behind his ear..... it's funny when he scratches too hard and yeows but still keeps scratching. So pretty.

the nurturing and taking care of it are not what I look for in a cat. Cleaning his kitty litter and feeding him aren't what I look forward to.

And I kind of disagree about us being better than animals. We also do perform those 4 basic tasks; shitting, eating, fucking, and living in the moment. We just do it more sophisticated-like.

Keep checking for new crap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus
It's really sad, all those people who don't understand why we shouldn't act like our enemies. The real victory is not only killing and imprisoning the terrorists, but also letting civilized manners override the lust for revenge, once the battle is over.

Old 2006-10-16, 20:02
PST 88
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

You don't know that the goat didn't deserve it. Maybe the goat had been terrorizing these kids for years and had killed everybody they'd ever loved and they finally fought back. Or maybe he was the goat Hitler and was planning to massacre New Zealand's sheep and these people wanted to protect the Kiwis' national sex life.

In any case, I ate goat meat a few days ago. Goats get slaughtered every day. If you really believe that people should be slaughtered instead, put your money where your mouth is and find a way to kill a couple thousand people at one go, since you're certainly not going to get more than one chance if any of the people are white. Good luck.

Old 2006-10-16, 20:08
Chris Rezendes
Attorney at Bird Law
Forum Leader

Maybe it's mean to kill a goat for no reason, but you have to admit, killing anything in the name of Morbid Angel is pretty boss. Every time I eat, shit, fuck, and floss I do it in the name of Morbid Angel. In fact, I think I'm gonna need to go take an Azagthoth right now...

Old 2006-10-16, 21:48
Transient
HES BAAACK

hahha, NOTHING beats the hubbub gorgoroth caused in poland

Old 2006-10-16, 23:45
BrokenCrimson
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by PST 88
In any case, I ate goat meat a few days ago. Goats get slaughtered every day. If you really believe that people should be slaughtered instead, put your money where your mouth is and find a way to kill a couple thousand people at one go, since you're certainly not going to get more than one chance if any of the people are white. Good luck.

They didn't eat the goat. They dumped it's head in a church and wasted it's carcass. Goats get slaughtered, yes, but in the civilised country of Australialand there are regulations on how to slaughter animals in the most humane manner possible, while these guys just straight out lopped off it's head. It's natural to kill things to eat them, but painfully ending the life of an animal to perform a shock prank is unnaceptable.

As for my belief on killing humans - it's either none or everyone. I don't want to explain my beliefs on this forum because:

1. They'd bore a lot of people and waste space
2. When I did so on a different, much smaller metal forum I got a bunch of black metal people adding me on MSN to talk about OMG SUICIDE MISANTHROPY NSBM SATANISM OCCULT LAWL!
3. They're rather personal

Either way, goats are kick ass animals. Goat milk is an acquired taste but it's great after you get over the smell of goat. Goats have awesome eyes. I also once got headbutted by a juvenile goat because I befriended it by feeding it and then ran out of treats. It taught me a good lesson.

Old 2006-10-16, 23:51
sixsicsix
6 lvl 80's sucka.

Quote:

.......you sick fuck!

http://hosting01.hotchyx.com/adult-...pad_and_pat.jpg

Old 2006-10-17, 00:54
travI56669
Supreme Metalhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Rezendes
Maybe it's mean to kill a goat for no reason, but you have to admit, killing anything in the name of Morbid Angel is pretty boss. Every time I eat, shit, fuck, and floss I do it in the name of Morbid Angel. In fact, I think I'm gonna need to go take an Azagthoth right now...

Dude, Chris. *bows down*

Old 2006-10-17, 01:16
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

Quote:
the civilised country of Australia

This proves that criminals can be civil as well.

I disagree with the goat slaying, more or less because it gives metal a bad name.

But where would metal be without the band name?

Quote:
Originally Posted by moe_blunts
you done told me lots of thangs bout beer n shit and canada. have a grand ol cunt of a good time.

RIP moe.

Old 2006-10-17, 01:42
Ten Ton Alien
Post-whore

lol, faggot satanics. i bet they told the police they were killing the impaled frostbitten moongoat of the winter mourn. that or something equally gay.

Old 2006-10-17, 01:52
Casketcrusher
Post-whore

I tend to agree with Blood Red Bass. Although I think these guys are goofs. Like I don't see anything wrong with using an animal's dead carcass for entertainment (I.e. Deicide, Mayhem ect) but killing it on stage would be just stupid.

Plus Morbid Angel isn't satanic. So these guys are stupid either way. HAHAHA

Truer words were never spoken.

Old 2006-10-17, 09:00
BrokenCrimson
Post-whore

Read it right, it was a suspected satanic thing, and the media jumped all over it in their uneducated frenzy of sensationalism.

Old 2006-10-17, 11:02
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Too bad one of them didn't have a Tommy Dorsey shirt on instead of MA.

Old 2006-10-17, 11:48
PST 88
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Hey, don't let the impracticality of one Australian girl killing the entire human population get you down. There's always a chance you'll pull it off.

In any case, you missed my point. And you're kidding yourself if you're willing to accept the humane slaughter of an animal whose slaughter you otherwise find barbaric. Or if you think that in any civilized country with freedom of religion there aren't goats slaughtered in a way that'd get your panties bunched every day. The fact, unfortunate or not, is that goats have as their lot in life getting slaughtered, and the fact that their milk and their cheese are both very good will avail them nothing. Look at cows.

Old 2006-10-17, 12:34
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

I'd be more concerned about American Indians of certain tribes bleeding puppies for worship rituals. I know they're in Oklahoma, but I don't remember which one it is. An older friend lived there and she said a couple of opposing tribes worked together and that was one of the insults that was used against one tribe.

Old 2006-10-17, 14:44
BrokenCrimson
Post-whore

You're making a lot of blanket statements there PST 88. So you're smarter than 99.9% of the fora users. Good for you. So there are goats being slaughtered in other parts of the world. It doesn't make that particular incident any more acceptable. The end justifies the means, and when goats are slaughtered to be eaten, their carcass is not wasted for fun. Causing an animal needless pain is fucking vile, and fucking vile in every case. Ofcourse there is always the minnimal ammount of suffering, but that can't be helped.

Old 2006-10-17, 15:32
PST 88
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Not making a lot of blanket statements (or for that matter claiming that I'm smart; you'll very rarely see me make that claim). I'm actually not the one making statements about how an entire species (more than one) should be treated, though somebody's been doing that in this thread.

My point was this: decide that this is something you want to do something about and shut up and do it, or get accustomed to the fact that some shit goes on in the world that you don't like but you're not willing to do anything about, and just shut up. Saying inane shit like 'the goat didn't deserve this' on the internet, if you really believe that something unjust or terrible happened, is like making Schindler's List. Now, I assumed you didn't really care because you posted the empty platitude, and treated your display of concern with the respect you've so far shown it to merit.

Did you know Descartes would kick pregnant goats in their stomachs to demonstrate his claim that animals have no souls?

I have to wonder, by the way, if you'd be happier if they ate the goat now. Or if they'd eaten some part of it right after killing it.

Old 2006-10-17, 15:50
Blood Red Bass
Post-whore

We listen to metal. I thought pain and suffering brought upon others was a good thing.

Old 2006-10-17, 16:08
low-tech
Post-whore

there is entirely another factor in this and there is a reason why there is laws prohibiting the torture and mistreatment, killing of animal <for something other than a food source or use of the skin>.

what we are talking here is the enjoyment, the pleasure, taken in torment/killing of an animal for such a purpose as this. such a thing can become or is a pathological trend of a disturbed mind. the cruel treatment of animals or pleasure killing<funny how this never applies to trophy hunting, but then again it really applies to cases of physical violence on an animal, like slitting its throat and watching the death for the hell of it>can grow if not intervened upon to cross the boundry into human murder and such. this is a common trait of people who are sociopaths.

the weird thing is that this was not an act done by high school kids. the dudes were like 27 and 25 yrs old. so i think it is a definite flag and they should determine if there is a history......which i bet there is...of this sort of thing.

so i can see the outrage about it, especially the fact that its compounded by the death metal/satanic sensationalism.

Old 2006-10-17, 16:17
PST 88
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

There's outrage whenever somebody kills an animal and people hear about it. Last year there was all sorts of outrage because a shot in the film Cache included a headless chicken running around and people couldn't deal with it. The fact that the chicken was a farm chicken that would have had its head cut off in exactly the manner shown anyway, and probably went on to be used as it would have been, seemed to have escaped people. We don't want to know and we get pissy when we find out. It's an easy topic to make some noise about, so people keep making noise. Lots of sound and fury; a corresponding amount of nothing.

Good point on the disturbed mind thing. It's not really a clear indicator, though; though most serial killers are known to have killed or tortured animals as children, a lot of children who killed or tortured animals grew up to be normal. I don't know what it means when an adult does it, except that he's a stupid shit who'll get punished for his stupidity, and will probably have flags on his records for the reasons you gave.

Old 2006-10-17, 16:39
Blood Red Bass
Post-whore

Quote:
There's outrage whenever somebody kills an animal and people hear about it. Last year there was all sorts of outrage because a shot in the film Cache included a headless chicken running around and people couldn't deal with it. The fact that the chicken was a farm chicken that would have had its head cut off in exactly the manner shown anyway, and probably went on to be used as it would have been, seemed to have escaped people. We don't want to know and we get pissy when we find out. It's an easy topic to make some noise about, so people keep making noise. Lots of sound and fury; a corresponding amount of nothing.
Is that the movie that made all other movies say that disclaimer at the end? "no animals were harmed or killed in the making of this film" It seems like that is something they are required to do, and it had to stem from some uproar about an actual animal killing filmed on tv. Just not sure which movie it was from...

Old 2006-10-17, 18:38
timedragon
Legio Draconorum Orkian

Quote:

My point was this: decide that this is something you want to do something about and shut up and do it, or get accustomed to the fact that some shit goes on in the world that you don't like but you're not willing to do anything about, and just shut up. Saying inane shit like 'the goat didn't deserve this' on the internet, if you really believe that something unjust or terrible happened, is like making Schindler's List.

hmm, she never said she wanted to do anything about it. in fact, her exact words were "I'd rather it be done to people", in which case it would, obviously, be done by other people (like the goat situation), and not necessarily herself. id probably have to agree, considering it would be people i have absolutely no concern for. i mean, goats arnt part of the crowd that makes me late to school, make the computer viruses i fear, or any other random inconveniences.

as for "the goat didnt deserve this", well... it didnt, and neither does any other creature, in this respect. comments like that are only "inane" if you dont agree with them.

as for my solitary opinion on this whole incident, im more focused on why people do things like this in public... to be caught??? they could have just done it at their house, and not get prosecuted for things they know are illegal.

Old 2006-10-17, 19:37
PST 88
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

If you read me carefully, it doesn't matter if she ever said she was going to do anything about it, or even wanted to. Pretty much all I said was that talk is cheap and strong opinions are easy to hold on the internet sealed off from the actions that would ground them, and for that reason worthless.

I agree with the comment. The only way to disagree with it would be make an argument along the lines of 'goats are traditionally sacrificial animals and, as such, deserve to be sacrificed,' which stinks of bullshit, and which, more importantly, I'm not willing to believe in despite its obvious sophistry (you have to make choices in life). It's hard to conceive of a way in which an animal incapable of moral action could possibly 'deserve' to be killed in the sense that the word's usually used. The goat didn't deserve to have its head cut of, any more than it would have deserved to be eaten by some Greek or deserved to have its milk made into cheese that goes on a pizza at some fancy wood-fired pizza place.

What makes the statement inane is that it's completely hollow. It's hollow twice over. First because it lacks meaning generally, for the reasons I just gave (anything that can't act morally can't, hence in all cases doesn't, deserve punishment), and second because it lacks meaning specifically, since it's being said to give the appearance of caring but unaccompanied by the action of caring. It's silly. It's hollow. It's pointless. It's inane. And so I made fun of it. For those interested, this has been a quick seminar in 'How PST 88 Thinks and How These Thoughts Relate to His Comments.' Hope you've enjoyed the show.

Last: I do have to question if you had concern for this particular goat, based on your being fine with the slaughter of people for whom you 'have no concern.' I don't think you do, but let me know.

Old 2006-10-17, 20:06
timedragon
Legio Draconorum Orkian

this particular goat? no. i guess what i was trying to say is that i care more about the existence of goats, and other animals in general, than i do about people who only cause me inconveniences. in other words, i dont give a damn about most people, and i value the life of animals more than the scum im confronted with every day (people).

Old 2006-10-18, 01:50
BrokenCrimson
Post-whore

PST 88 - As I said before, my beliefs are rather personal. You don't know the particular details of them, you don't know the motive for them, and you've misinterpreted them entirely. I would see it as a beneficial thing for the environment and humanity itself if humanity was wiped out without a trace, yes, but I have certain other beliefs that prevent me from doing it myself (or interfering with people's lives more than necesary for that matter). Self-contradictory? Yes. Not matured or rounded off yet? Yes. Pussy-ass pen-warrior shit? Yes. Something I take seriously and hope to round off one day? You bet your ego-inflated ass.

I admit that I unduly anthropomorphised a goat. That doesn't make anything else I said any less true. I would be somewhat comforted if it's carcass didn't go to waste, but those people obviously didn't have a dire need to eat the goat or use it's skin. There still remains the matter of the means of it's slaughter, which was unnecesarily cruel. I'll put it this way - I don't approve of animal slaughter or cruelty unless it's necesary for some primary need, there is no viable, efficient alternative, and it's done in the least painful manner possible. I know that animals get fucked over everywhere in the world. I posted this not just because of "omg poor goat animal crueltee!" but because it's metal-related.

Old 2006-10-18, 01:53
blizzard_beast
Post-whore

Quote:
I would see it as a beneficial thing for...humanity itself if humanity was wiped out without a trace

That doesn't make any sense.

Old 2006-10-18, 01:54
Blood Red Bass
Post-whore

If that one guy wasn't wearing a Morbid Angel shirt, the metalness of the this subject woudl be broguht into substantial question. The baseball world would be in uproar if he happened to put on his Yankee jersey taht night.

Old 2006-10-18, 01:55
BrokenCrimson
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by blizzard_beast
That doesn't make any sense.

Pity killing? Euthanasia?

Old 2006-10-18, 02:02
blizzard_beast
Post-whore

That isn't what you were talking about though: "...if humanity was wiped out without a trace".

Old 2006-10-18, 02:29
Blood Red Bass
Post-whore

Quote:
That isn't what you were talking about though: "...if humanity was wiped out without a trace".
Thats kinda like the paradox of a black hole swalloing itself.....

Old 2006-10-20, 04:34
PST 88
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

It takes a lot to believe that my ego is inflated because I call you on your shit over the internet.

And, yes, it does make everything you said less true. Shit, and bullshit, leaves a trace on everything it touches. And you didn't just post it because it's metal-related; that was made clear as soon as you made a moral comment on the whole thing, and further when you took the opportunity to expand that comment. When you use a public forum to comment on something, you can't then pretend you didn't want people, in public, to see your comments. Whatever you've got going on in your head, you're still one of the millions who wants a public display of your more noble (however you may define that word) opinions to make you feel like you really hold them.

Also know that intentions mean nothing; what you really think doesn't - can't - affect what you wrote.

And finally: you'll have to offer bb some kind of higher definition of humanity to make your statement make sense (since I don't think you can prove that every member of the human race is in the same position as a person in the last stages of stomach cancer). You might as well claim that the goat was better off having its head cut off to end the pain of its existence as a dumb animal subject to the vagaries of life and those awful, awful people.

A herd of goats on the road you're driving down can be a pretty big inconvenience too, timedragon. Very few people are scum all the way through, and you'd see that if you'd open your eyes.

Old 2006-10-20, 05:07
tmfreak
Slayer of dumb cunts

I tell you what pst, i enjoy reading things that you post. More or less for the actual attempt at true analysis or multiple angles of subjects, and intelligent replies to subjects. I still think you're an ass at times, but then again, we all need an asshole who we know is right, but we dont' want to agree with anyways. (read all my posts regarding xgrafcorex's brother.)

But i must say you have made some extremely solid points the entire process through this thread.
...Its very annoying to keep having to hear some socially-disabled teen come on these boards talking about all the drugs he's started doing so that he can maybe grasp onto some kind of positive response so he feels better about himself and what he's doing.
About requiem. Aint it the truth...

Old 2006-10-20, 07:08
PST 88
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Thanks, man. I appreciate the comment. And it's healthy to think of me as an asshole, or at least I prefer it to the recent fascist comments.

I want to add to my above comment that not being willing to put into practice a plan to exterminate all human life and not being willing to act on your indignation regarding the killing of goats are two different things, and while the more jokey part of my argument was regarding the former, the serious thrust of the thing is with the latter. As tiresome as it is to hear yet another teenager talk about how most of humanity deserves to die, but not the poor dumb animals, the thing I'm really concerned about here is the hollow display of some admirable emotion.

Old 2006-10-20, 18:52
timedragon
Legio Draconorum Orkian

Quote:
A herd of goats on the road you're driving down can be a pretty big inconvenience too, timedragon. Very few people are scum all the way through, and you'd see that if you'd open your eyes.

haha, however funny i find the goat herd visualization, i understand your point. i didnt mean to focus too hard on just goats, for what i was getting at, which would also go to say that it could be a herd of cattle that blocks the path, for what you were getting at.. but in all fairness, this has never hapened, and very well may never. sure i would see better in people if i didnt look at them through eyes that seek out their' bad, but i know im not the only one guilty of this. on the same token, perhaps it isnt too wise to wish away with the lot of them, after all, people (other than me) have invented and created everything i use, every day. but to be honest, if i unknowingly drove by the guy who designed my current guitar, and he cut me off, id still flip him the "fuck you". call it blind hatred, im guilty.

Old 2006-10-21, 19:43
Chris Rezendes
Attorney at Bird Law
Forum Leader

Do keep somewhat on topic, I had a hell of a time a few days ago with some rats. I had my mother pick up rats for me since I had to work and wasn't going to be able to go with her. I gave her a note with what I needed, which were- 2 mice, 1 pinkie mouse, and 3 medium rats.

Well, I guess the store must have been out of mediums, because I got two large and an extra large. Now, I didn't realize the size of these fucking monsters until two days later when I open up the box and put them in a cage.

So, the time comes to feed my snakes. This process begins by seperating my snakes into cozy little tote boxes, then by euthanizing the rats. This is done quite easily and quickly by snatching a rat by the tail, dropping him into a sack, and quickly whacking him against a wall. They die pretty much instantly, and therefore, humanely. Unfortunately, due to the size of these rats, I had trouble getting them into the sacks. The first one I managed to get in and whack without incident. Number two I dropped in, he grabbed the side, jumped out, and had to track him down in my brother's bedroom to get him.

Now, at this point he's a little frightened and gives out a yelp the next time I pick him up. This stresses me out a great deal, because he sounds terrified and I feel bad. I finally wrangle him into the sack and finish him off cleanly. Now comes number three- a gargantuan beast of a rat. Not only did she manage to jump out of the bag, but the second time I tried, the skin slid off of her tail and now I had absolutely nothing to grab her by.

So now me and my brother are trying to think of another way to kill her. I grab a brick and look at him. He says, "it will break your cage". I said, "yeah, it wouldn't kill her cleanly anyway". I tried it anyway, and it didn't work. So now I'm really running out of options. Well, I go to my room and see if I can find anything to aid us in our chore. The first thing I notice is a hammer, so I grab it.

Well, to speed this story along, I had to hit her with a hammer 3 times just to paralyze her and toss her into the bag where I could finish her off. There was blood everywhere that I had to clean and I felt really bad.

Goddamn snakes.

Old 2006-10-21, 19:47
blizzard_beast
Post-whore

Can't you just throw in the live rats into the cage and let the snake handle the rest?

Old 2006-10-21, 19:58
Blood Red Bass
Post-whore

Old 2006-10-21, 20:03
Pr0az
Post-whore

Aslong as they leave the sheep alone im ok. I love sheep, so soft and wet...cut a cup holder in the hair on their back and leave the rest to the imagination.

Old 2006-10-21, 20:06
blizzard_beast
Post-whore

Fucking hell...the video isn't that bad, but those noises he makes...jesus fucking christ.

Old 2006-10-21, 20:11
blizzard_beast
Post-whore

Another one.

Chechen cunts.

Old 2006-10-21, 20:11
low-tech
Post-whore

Quote:
Can't you just throw in the live rats into the cage and let the snake handle the rest?

the snakes may get fucked up.

my bandmate owns a boa and did that shit, killing mouses and stuff, then he found a place that does it for him.

snakes dont really move around much, thats all i can say. once he just let loose a live mouse, its just hanging out for a while, till this lazy ass snake feels like eating. kinda felt bad looking at the doomed mouse.

Old 2006-10-21, 20:12
Requiem
Post-whore

That video was crazy,holy fuck.

Old 2006-10-21, 20:23
Blood Red Bass
Post-whore

Quote:
Fucking hell...the video isn't that bad, but those noises he makes...jesus fucking christ.
The video is not that bad???!?!! How much of a hard ass motherfucker are you?

Old 2006-10-21, 20:25
blizzard_beast
Post-whore

What I'm saying is the video if watched on mute, isn't as gut-wrenchingly disgusting if it's watched with the sound on.

Old 2006-10-21, 20:38
xgrafcorex
Post-whore

i agree the sound is what makes that video as crazy as it is. you can hear him screaming and then a gurgle as blood fills his throat.

Old 2006-10-22, 22:49
tmfreak
Slayer of dumb cunts

Quote:
Originally Posted by xgrafcorex
i agree the sound is what makes that video as crazy as it is. you can hear him screaming and then a gurgle as blood fills his throat.

See i didn't even look at the videos and i know what video you are talking about purely off this comment alone. I fucking hate that video because of that shit. Its some pretty hard core shit.
...Its very annoying to keep having to hear some socially-disabled teen come on these boards talking about all the drugs he's started doing so that he can maybe grasp onto some kind of positive response so he feels better about himself and what he's doing.

Old 2006-10-22, 23:58
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

I know what Chris means about the snakes hurting themselves. We had a garter snake for awhile that ate earthworms and one got in there that was as big as it was. About the size of a pencil. We had to pull the worm back out cuz it wasn't going down well.

Extermination of the human race sounds pretty darn extreme Nazi-ish to me.

And all this talk of goats and cheese and hides and no one mentions the ambrosia that is GOAT MILK FUDGE! Or the medicinal qualities, but I guess that could be fudge, too.

Old 2006-10-23, 05:59
timedragon
Legio Draconorum Orkian

Quote:

i dont need to see it because ive seen other videos of men being killed in various ways. not that i really want it to happen, but there are many other ways to kill humans, or anything else for that matter, than decapitation.

Old 2006-10-23, 16:19
Chris Rezendes
Attorney at Bird Law
Forum Leader

Quote:

If the snake isn't hungry, a rat can fuck it up pretty bad. Hungry snake always beats rat, but a snake that doesn't want to eat with just sit there and use evasive tactics to try to avoid a quick, sly, rat who keeps jumping on him and nibbling away. I have some nasty, nasty pictures of rescue animals that came in and had to be euthanized due to rat bites. Can't really blame the rat! A rat can also do some damage while it is being constricted, just deep bite wounds that can be prone to infection.

It's also more humane to the rat, because the manner in which they are generally killed is very quick, so they don't suffer much, if at all. The way a snake kills a rat would be both terrifying and painful to the rat- it would run around the cage in intense fear until this head with a mouthful of needle sharp teeth penetrates it's flesh and a huge, muscular, body wraps around and squeezes you until your heart stops beating. Sounds terrible to me, anyway.

Old 2006-10-23, 16:42
BOB_ZE_METALLEU
the siamese

Quote:

....any of you is hungry?

really disgusting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassbehemoth
Sick. It's an overly sugared and overly carbonated vagina drink.

Old 2006-10-23, 16:52
Blood Red Bass
Post-whore

Quote:
If the snake isn't hungry, a rat can fuck it up pretty bad. Hungry snake always beats rat, but a snake that doesn't want to eat with just sit there and use evasive tactics to try to avoid a quick, sly, rat who keeps jumping on him and nibbling away. I have some nasty, nasty pictures of rescue animals that came in and had to be euthanized due to rat bites. Can't really blame the rat! A rat can also do some damage while it is being constricted, just deep bite wounds that can be prone to infection.

It's also more humane to the rat, because the manner in which they are generally killed is very quick, so they don't suffer much, if at all. The way a snake kills a rat would be both terrifying and painful to the rat- it would run around the cage in intense fear until this head with a mouthful of needle sharp teeth penetrates it's flesh and a huge, muscular, body wraps around and squeezes you until your heart stops beating. Sounds terrible to me, anyway.
Wouldnt smashing the rats head with a hammer be a little easier than whacking it against a a wall? Just wondering.

Old 2006-10-23, 17:21
tmfreak
Slayer of dumb cunts

Quote:
Wouldnt smashing the rats head with a hammer be a little easier than whacking it against a a wall? Just wondering.

that would be too much like clubbing baby seals. And we all know how much we love baby seals.

Old 2006-10-23, 17:21
Blood Red Bass
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmfreak
that would be too much like clubbing baby seals. And we all know how much we love baby seals.
I'm not saying you should beat it to death. Just one swift blow to the head.

Old 2006-10-23, 17:31
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

A lady was talking to my mom about all the chipmunks living in her garage at her newly built house. She said her hubby put a board up the side of a 5 gallon bucket, put water in the bucket and a smaller tub of birdseed in the middle as an inticement. They'd crawl up the board and jump into the water. She said within a few days they had 26 drowned chipmunks.
Not the most humane thing to do but they were all over inside her garage. Too many to catch and release.

Old 2006-10-23, 17:53
tmfreak
Slayer of dumb cunts

Quote:
A lady was talking to my mom about all the chipmunks living in her garage at her newly built house. She said her hubby put a board up the side of a 5 gallon bucket, put water in the bucket and a smaller tub of birdseed in the middle as an inticement. They'd crawl up the board and jump into the water. She said within a few days they had 26 drowned chipmunks.
Not the most humane thing to do but they were all over inside her garage. Too many to catch and release.

OMG thats so fucking hilarious. I don't know why but it just is. What a crazy clever fucking contraption.

Guess moral of the story, water buckets 26 chipmunks 0

Old 2006-10-23, 20:13
low-tech
Post-whore

Quote:

it leaves a mess inside the bag, i presume.

my friend would just break their necks<while they were in a bag>........which is kinda fucked up

Old 2006-10-24, 02:24
Chris Rezendes
Attorney at Bird Law
Forum Leader

Quote:

Well, it's a lot easier to whack it against a wall, and I know every time I do it, I'm doing it with enough force to kill it immediately. The hammer presents a number of problems-

-Not having enough room for a full swing
-Making sure the swing is powerful enough to kill the rat cleanly without destroying the glass walls of the cage
-Blood spraying everywhere
-Having the accuracy of hitting a moving object in a very specific area

The rat that I did hit with the hammer didn't die right away. It only sent it into convulsions, and I was lucky to have the presence of mind to then do it the normal way- bag + wall. I was rather unnerved by what I had done. I feel no remorse because it was just a rat, but if it's possible to be humane I'd strongly prefer to.

For the record, I hit it in the skull- I figured the cranium would collapse and it would die. When I was 18, I was taught how to properly euthanize a feeder rabbit, but I'm not sure I could do the same with a huge rat and not get my finger chewed in half. Bunnies are more placid than rats.

Old 2006-10-24, 02:27
Blood Red Bass
Post-whore

Hmm...yeah the blood would present a larger problem when using a hammer. How big are these rats again?

Old 2006-10-27, 03:48
this_s_the_hardpart
New Blood

Lame.
Theyre fucking animals.
Who gives a shit.

and for that <a href="http://www.ogrish.com/archives/2006/june/ogrish-dot-com-suicide-jump-brazil-8.jpg">Ogrish</a> link.

Addicting.

DAMNIT TIDE STOP COMING IN!!!! I COMMAND YE!!

have you seen George Fishers Neck? Its As Huge As A Fuckin African Cock!

Old 2006-10-27, 03:48
this_s_the_hardpart
New Blood

that was lame.
stupid html.

Old 2006-10-27, 15:03
Chris Rezendes
Attorney at Bird Law
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by this_s_the_hardpart
Lame.
Theyre fucking animals.
Who gives a shit.

and for that <a href="http://www.ogrish.com/archives/2006/june/ogrish-dot-com-suicide-jump-brazil-8.jpg">Ogrish</a> link.

Addicting.

Yeah, but for you, probably not as addicting as groping other men on the subway.

It's your 6th post in and I already don't like you.

Old 2006-10-27, 15:41
Ten Ton Alien
Post-whore

Quote:

his avatar scares me. do something, Chris...

Old 2006-11-05, 19:18
this_s_the_hardpart
New Blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ten Ton Alien
his avatar scares me. do something, Chris...

the avitar was from some dumbass old horror movie.

the graphics were retarded.
its funny.

its addicting because you look at people who say they want to kill themselves.
and then you see that guy get beheaded.
over and over.

it changes the way you think.
you can die at any moment.

so live life the best you can.

it depends how you think about it.

i'm sorry if it offends you ten ton alien.

i could change it if it you wish.

Old 2006-11-05, 19:25
this_s_the_hardpart
New Blood

Quote:
Yeah, but for you, probably not as addicting as groping other men on the subway.

apparently youre an animal lover.
i'm not for killing goats for satan.
its stupid. pointless.
my cat got suffocated by a blanket we put in his house to lay on.
we found him a month or so later.
crawling with maggots.
and a beehive under the tarp we put on the wooden house to keep it from being rained on.
as i explained before.
seeing someone dying is life changing. my mother has cancer. she dies or lives. it depends on what will happen.

and. if you dont like me. its your problem.
not mine. i am different.
accept it or deny it.
for me personally, i like the site. it says "uncover reality."

its not for the enjoyment of people dying.

you show it to someone and they dont take life for granted.
you look at someone who commited suicide while youre depressed.
you dont want to be depressed anymore.

i have a way with dealing things.
its different than others.

but thank you for not going off on me like other people do.

Old 2006-11-05, 19:27
Pr0az
Post-whore

Quote:
the avitar was from some dumbass old horror movie.

the graphics were retarded.
its funny.

its addicting because you look at people who say they want to kill themselves.
and then you see that guy get beheaded.
over and over.

it changes the way you think.
you can die at any moment.

so live life the best you can.

it depends how you think about it.

i could change it if it you wish.

You're an idiot.

Old 2006-11-05, 19:49
this_s_the_hardpart
New Blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0az
You're an idiot.

youre an ignorant bastard.

Old 2006-11-05, 20:49
Ten Ton Alien
Post-whore

Quote:

you know what else offends me? small dick guys tit fucking big titted women. it's like putting a peanut between two watermelons. what's the deal with that?

Old 2006-11-05, 22:13
Blood Red Bass
Post-whore

Quote:
youre an ignorant bastard.
You're taking a forum insult with a smiley afterwards way too seriously.

Old 2006-11-05, 22:36
xgrafcorex
Post-whore

Quote:
Well, it's a lot easier to whack it against a wall, and I know every time I do it, I'm doing it with enough force to kill it immediately. The hammer presents a number of problems-

-Not having enough room for a full swing
-Making sure the swing is powerful enough to kill the rat cleanly without destroying the glass walls of the cage
-Blood spraying everywhere
-Having the accuracy of hitting a moving object in a very specific area

The rat that I did hit with the hammer didn't die right away. It only sent it into convulsions, and I was lucky to have the presence of mind to then do it the normal way- bag + wall. I was rather unnerved by what I had done. I feel no remorse because it was just a rat, but if it's possible to be humane I'd strongly prefer to.

For the record, I hit it in the skull- I figured the cranium would collapse and it would die. When I was 18, I was taught how to properly euthanize a feeder rabbit, but I'm not sure I could do the same with a huge rat and not get my finger chewed in half. Bunnies are more placid than rats.

isn't it just better to buy pre-killed rats then? so far i have only fed live ..but my snakes are all small and just eat pinkies and fuzzies.. i know the fuzzies can still put up a fight though..

my roommate feeds her adult corn live small (not too small) rats and i have seen the rat get a nice bite into the corn while it was being constricted. i have been meaning to get switched over to frozen feeders for a little bit now..just have to remember when i'm at the store.