MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum FAQ Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > MetalTabs.com > Chit Chat

Old 2008-01-30, 02:35
MyOwnSavior
Registered Sex Offender

It's worth it. Jason Lee plays a great role so it kinda makes up for the lack of Randal.
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able, and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" - Epicurus

“I'm as firm as red clay and as constant as... drinkin'. I'm constantly drinkin'.” - Early Cuyler

Old 2008-01-30, 02:43
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyOwnSavior
It's worth it. Jason Lee plays a great role so it kinda makes up for the lack of Randal.

Yeah I'll probably like it, it's only $1.95 to rent old movies anyways
Quote:
Originally Posted by CompelledToLacerate
God, the Japanese are so weird. This HAS to be the long term effects of the atom bombs. No one is that weird on purpose.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gomli
The slams in that song always kill me. First time I heard that song I was like "Too much heaviness - brain collapse" but now I could murder my family to that one

Old 2008-02-01, 01:29
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:

Yeah Jason Lee was pretty good in that one. Jay's moments are fucking priceless though. The whole movie is goddamn great. Kevin Smith is a bloody genius.
Quote:
God, the Japanese are so weird. This HAS to be the long term effects of the atom bombs. No one is that weird on purpose.
Quote:
The slams in that song always kill me. First time I heard that song I was like "Too much heaviness - brain collapse" but now I could murder my family to that one

Old 2008-02-01, 01:42
Arsis
Supreme Metalhead

I'm watching American History X

Old 2008-02-01, 01:43
MyOwnSavior
Registered Sex Offender

That's a good movie. "Bite the curb!" ouch.

Yeah, Jay's great in everything.
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able, and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" - Epicurus

“I'm as firm as red clay and as constant as... drinkin'. I'm constantly drinkin'.” - Early Cuyler

Old 2008-02-01, 16:25
Zick
Senior Metalhead

Saw Sweeney Todd last night.

I can't recommend it enough.

Old 2008-02-01, 17:20
MyOwnSavior
Registered Sex Offender

I haven't heard a bad review yet.

Old 2008-02-07, 03:21
blitz906
Okay.

Saw The Grudge last night, what a pile of rubbish
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2008-02-07, 18:59
Hidrio
Supreme Metalhead

Anyone seen 'No Country For Old Men'. I thought it was bloody good.

Old 2008-02-11, 08:46
blizzard_beast
Post-whore

Watched The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford. Amazing movie. So far it's my favourite film of '07, though I need to see There Will Be Blood and No Country for Old Men before I can really make up my mind.

Old 2008-02-12, 10:26
blizzard_beast
Post-whore

Just finished watching Superman Returns. What a bland movie. I was expecting to see Superman kick some ass, not ponce around while trying to get into Lois Lane's pants again. The old Superman films are a whole lot better.

Old 2008-02-12, 18:41
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidrio
Anyone seen 'No Country For Old Men'. I thought it was bloody good.

I just saw it last night. I liked it, and whats his name was fucking great (spanish actor). I need to see it again though because I didn't quite catch the signifigance of those dreams at the ending.

I also didn't know you could have a silencer on a shotgun. Very cool.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2008-02-12, 18:50
MyOwnSavior
Registered Sex Offender

Yeah, my step dad has a silencer for a shotgun I think.

Watching Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas again.

Old 2008-02-13, 23:03
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darko

How is that cool? Half the fun of using shotguns is the noise
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2008-02-14, 02:34
Hidrio
Supreme Metalhead

Quote:
I just saw it last night. I liked it, and whats his name was fucking great (spanish actor). I need to see it again though because I didn't quite catch the signifigance of those dreams at the ending.

That guy won best supporting actor for his part.
"You need to call it. I can't call it for you. It wouldn't be fair."

Old 2008-02-14, 02:45
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

I love the idea of how the coin has its own fate and Javier Bardem's line that goes something like "This coin took 22 years to get here and now it will serve its purpose". Thought that was awesome.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2008-02-14, 05:03
BOB_ZE_METALLEU
the siamese

Quote:

Watching Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas again.

this movie is...SICK!! a very good movie though. Listening to this movie is like being on mush....you can barely understand the situation they are!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassbehemoth
Sick. It's an overly sugared and overly carbonated vagina drink.

Old 2008-02-14, 09:44
Hidrio
Supreme Metalhead

Great that part. "I got here the same way the coin did" as if to say they were both supposed to be in that room at the particular time to decide that women's fate. I think she is the only character you don't see him kill, but I'm pretty sure he goes through with it.

Old 2008-02-14, 22:05
blizzard_beast
Post-whore

Just watched No Country for Old Men. Great movie, but not as good as everyone's making it out to be.

Old 2008-02-15, 13:30
MyOwnSavior
Registered Sex Offender

I just watched a clip for George Romero's new film Diary of the Dead. Appartenly it about film students who go to a cemetery to shoot a documentary and they are attacked by zombies. They go into a hospital because one of them was bitten and hospital is deserted. They run into zombies there and so on. What interested me is the concept in which the movie seems to be shot through one of the students' handheld camera, like Cloverfield and Blair Witch Project. Also the zombies are old school and realistic, which is a plus to me.

Edit: Eh, I guess I'll go ahead and post the trailor.

Last edited by MyOwnSavior : 2008-02-15 at 13:43.

Old 2008-02-15, 18:03
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidrio
Great that part. "I got here the same way the coin did" as if to say they were both supposed to be in that room at the particular time to decide that women's fate. I think she is the only character you don't see him kill, but I'm pretty sure he goes through with it.

He definitely does. Aside from the fact that it would totally go against his character not to kill her, when he steps out of the house you can see him check the bottom of his shoes for blood.

Diary of the Dead looks pretty good. Maybe it doesn't, I don't know.. I'm just a sucker for Zombie flicks. I'm so obsessed with the hope of some kind of zombie takeover that I have dreams about it quite often. Its the ultimate survivor situation!
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2008-02-15, 18:34
MyOwnSavior
Registered Sex Offender

Quote:
Diary of the Dead looks pretty good. Maybe it doesn't, I don't know.. I'm just a sucker for Zombie flicks. I'm so obsessed with the hope of some kind of zombie takeover that I have dreams about it quite often. Its the ultimate survivor situation!
I'm exactly the same way. Zombie dreams are so crazy because I actually get lost in them and think it's actually happening. If the dead does come back to life, I'd probably have to change my pants. I really can't think of a more fucked up situation than a zombie apocalypse.

But yeah Diary of the Dead actually looks good and I love the handheld camera concept. I just found out that it came out in theaters today, I had no idea George Romero was even working on a new movie. But I'm glad he's using slow moving, rotting zombies instead of the fast moving, angry zombies. The only movies that worked in was the 28 Weeks Later series, and they wasn't really zombies.

I haven't been a fan of Romero's latest work. The last Living Dead movie I liked was the Night of the Living Dead remake, which is possibly my favorite horror movie ever.

Old 2008-02-15, 19:08
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

I haven't seen the remake of Night of the Living Dead but I can't imagine it being better than the original! I'll have to rent that sucker tonight.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2008-02-15, 19:14
MyOwnSavior
Registered Sex Offender

It's the best remake ever because they don't fuck with the storyline and the black guy from Candyman is in it. I highly suggest renting it or even buying it. It should cost much, it was made around 1992 or 1993.

Old 2008-02-15, 23:48
blitz906
Okay.

Saw Juno a few nights ago, pretty good movie. Ellen Page is a great actress, fucking funny.
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2008-02-16, 02:19
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz906
Saw Juno a few nights ago, pretty good movie. Ellen Page is a great actress, fucking funny.

She's from Halifax.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moe_blunts
you done told me lots of thangs bout beer n shit and canada. have a grand ol cunt of a good time.

RIP moe.

Old 2008-02-16, 05:58
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassBehemoth
She's from Halifax.

Yep, she's hilarious too. Looks like a lesbian though.
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2008-02-16, 18:05
BOB_ZE_METALLEU
the siamese

Quote:
Looks like a lesbian though.

I think you never saw other scotian girls!!

Quote:

Old 2008-02-16, 19:45
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOB_ZE_METALLEU
I think you never saw other scotian girls!!

What do you mean? Do most of them look like lesbians?
There's nothing in particular about her appearance that makes her look like a lesbian, but it's just a feeling I get when I look at her.
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2008-02-16, 21:38
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

For ther first 20 or so minutes of Juno, I fucking haaatteedd it. I felt like the dialogue was really contrived and poorly delivered and was a lame attempt at Seth Rogan-like humour. But then it seemed to calm down a bit and I got over it. Decent movie but I really don't think it deserves the attention its getting.

Ellen Page is fucking cute.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2008-02-16, 21:59
moe_blunts
wigger/redneck/drunkard

Just saw There Will be Blood. I snuck in a flask full of whiskey and it was gone, like, an hour into the movie.

Fucking fantastic....the movie did not seem like it was over 2 and a half hours. Daniel Day Lewis has proven, yet again, that he is among the elite in the acting community.

http://www.last.fm/user/moe_blunts/

Old 2008-02-16, 22:07
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Haven't seen it yet, but all I've heard is how fucking amazing he is.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2008-02-16, 22:53
moe_blunts
wigger/redneck/drunkard

Yea. Go see it and sneak in some liquor.

http://www.last.fm/user/moe_blunts/

Old 2008-02-16, 23:28
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

Quote:
What do you mean? Do most of them look like lesbians?

YOUR MOTHER.

Quote:
you done told me lots of thangs bout beer n shit and canada. have a grand ol cunt of a good time.

RIP moe.

Old 2008-02-16, 23:58
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Quote:
Yea. Go see it and sneak in some liquor.

The last thing I'd want to do drunk is sit in a big dark room and have to be silent and still.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2008-02-17, 00:08
BOB_ZE_METALLEU
the siamese

Quote:
The last thing I'd want to do drunk is sit in a big dark room and have to be silent and still.

+1, being drunk while doing anything just watching a movie should be boring.

BassB: dont worry, the most important thing is she doesnt look like this in your hearth!! (lol joke)

Quote:

Old 2008-02-17, 22:54
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:

YOUR MOTHER.

lol I meant no offense dude. But I've never even met a girl/woman from Nova Scotia. Only a few guys that I work with. So I really don't know what they look like.
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2008-02-19, 01:56
Infinity
Life is pain.
Banned

i watched superbad, thought it was very good

but micheal ceras acting was fucking unbelievable, what a talented guy.

Old 2008-02-19, 02:03
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

Quote:
lol I meant no offense dude. But I've never even met a girl/woman from Nova Scotia. Only a few guys that I work with. So I really don't know what they look like.

haha, None taken. I assure you they look like girls from anywhere else in Canada.

Quote:

RIP moe.

Old 2008-02-19, 19:35
xgrafcorex
Post-whore

tonight i might go and see casablanca in the theater. not a remake..the original. this town is small, boring, and otherwise crappy..so to provide something for people to do (many old people at that) they play old classic movies at a theater here. last time i went, we saw who shot liberty valance. only bad thing is that you can't have any food or drink in there.

Old 2008-02-19, 21:54
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Thats awesome. Theres a theater around here that shows films, though not necessarily "classics", that aren't on screen anymore.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2008-02-20, 09:44
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
haha, None taken. I assure you they look like girls from anywhere else in Canada.

Probably more redheads there? With all the Scottish/Irish roots.
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2008-02-20, 09:45
blitz906
Okay.

I finally saw The Exorcism of Emily Rose last night. Pretty fucking good movie. Not really freaky, but interesting.
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2008-02-20, 19:33
CannibalXampire
Post-whore

Quote:
I finally saw The Exorcism of Emily Rose last night. Pretty fucking good movie. Not really freaky, but interesting.

Awful fucking trailer tricking me 'n' shit. That and Bug both managed to make me very angry because they weren't at all like the trailers.

Old 2008-02-25, 11:29
blitz906
Okay.

I watched The Crow again tonight for the first time in seven years. I forgot how good it was. Fucking great movie. Totally gets 5/5 *****
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2008-02-25, 18:29
TruthDevoid
Drugged Unholy

Watched American Gangster a few nights ago. Great movie. It's 3 hours long and keep me interested the entire film. Impressive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by viewer_from_nihil
the song serial cocksucker changed my life

Quote:
Are you going to snort cheap pharmaceutical drugs with your lizard as well?

Old 2008-02-25, 18:33
CannibalXampire
Post-whore

Vantage Point.

Cool idea, but not really executed well. It's cool to see each of the points of view intersect and what not, but they intersected too many times. And the plot was pretty dumb as well.

Old 2008-02-26, 19:48
TruthDevoid
Drugged Unholy

anyone ever see A Scanner Darkly? Saw it last night...It's crazy. I'm still not sure what to think about it.

Quote:

Quote:

Old 2008-02-27, 01:42
blitz906
Okay.

Watched Hostel 2 last night. It was alright I guess, but not enough disgusting parts
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2008-02-27, 01:46
MyOwnSavior
Registered Sex Offender

Yeah, but the penis scene was pretty brutal. Definitely killed the mood of the date I was on the night I watched it.

A Scanner Darkly is a damn good movie. It's kinda hard to follow but it's great to watch. Definitely trippy.

Old 2008-02-27, 01:47
Infinity
Life is pain.
Banned

Quote:
A Scanner Darkly is a damn good movie. It's kinda hard to follow but it's great to watch. Definitely trippy.

very good film, and yes it is hard to follow, it requires you assume a lot of things.

Old 2008-02-27, 01:52
MyOwnSavior
Registered Sex Offender

Yeah. Left me scratching my head at the end.

Has anyone seen the Science of Sleep? I've been meaning to watch it.

Old 2008-02-27, 02:15
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

Science of Sleep was decent in an artsy/fag love kind of way.

I recently saw the new Rambo in theatres. My girlfriend and I laughed throughout most of the movie. The amount of killing is hilarious!

Quote:

RIP moe.

Old 2008-02-27, 02:18
MetalThrashingMad
Death to all but metal!
Forum Leader

Quote:
My girlfriend and I laughed throughout most of the movie. The amount of killing is hilarious!

That's the way Kill Bill is... just totally ridiculous. More dead bodies in Kill Bill than every Arnold movie combined.

Old 2008-02-27, 02:37
tmfreak
Slayer of dumb cunts

Quote:
Science of Sleep was decent in an artsy/fag love kind of way.

I recently saw the new Rambo in theatres. My girlfriend and I laughed throughout most of the movie. The amount of killing is hilarious!

I think it was on MT about a year ago when i saw the first trailer for it.

I thought it was a joke at first, but then i was like they are serious with this movie. I just remember him shooting somebody with a jeep mounted 50 cal with the person standing in the front seat. And the guy exploding. I was like jesus christ that is probably the most ridiculous thing i've ever seen in my life hah.
...Its very annoying to keep having to hear some socially-disabled teen come on these boards talking about all the drugs he's started doing so that he can maybe grasp onto some kind of positive response so he feels better about himself and what he's doing.
About requiem. Aint it the truth...

Old 2008-02-27, 02:56
drawn&quartered
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

Quote:
Watched Hostel 2 last night. It was alright I guess, but not enough disgusting parts

Hostel 1 was more disgusting, except for the penis scene

I tried to watch No Country for Old Men, but it didn't hold my interest for to long.

NEGROGENESIS

Old 2008-02-27, 03:13
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmfreak
I thought it was a joke at first, but then i was like they are serious with this movie. I just remember him shooting somebody with a jeep mounted 50 cal with the person standing in the front seat. And the guy exploding. I was like jesus christ that is probably the most ridiculous thing i've ever seen in my life hah.

Yes. And there are many more brutal deaths. It was possibly the best movie I've seen lately...if only I could remember the weak story-line.

Quote:

RIP moe.

Old 2008-02-27, 04:02
Requiem
Post-whore

I tried to see Rambo 4 on release. Apparently, I don't look 17+.

Old 2008-02-27, 12:16
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem

lololol.

Quote:

RIP moe.

Old 2008-02-27, 12:49
The Doctor
Denimwearinghillbilly
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by drawn&quartered

I tried to watch No Country for Old Men, but it didn't hold my interest for to long.

went to the theater for this one yesterday. It was a very, very good movie with lots of violence and disguised humour. However, the story got very complicated so I will have to see it once or twice again, I just doubt I'll ever will, out of pure laziness

Old 2008-02-27, 17:51
timedragon
Legio Draconorum Orkian

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor
I will have to see it once or twice again, I just doubt I'll ever will, out of pure laziness

Because watching a movie takes loads of effort, right

Old 2008-02-27, 19:09
BOB_ZE_METALLEU
the siamese

Quote:

I have seen it! It is probally the most entertaining movie ever seriously, i had fun to watch it, not because to movie itself is good. Me and my friend were laughing everytime rambo was killing people.

It was the best 10$ i have spent in a movie!

Quote:

Old 2008-02-27, 19:54
Hidrio
Supreme Metalhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmfreak
I think it was on MT about a year ago when i saw the first trailer for it.

Pretty much sums up the whole film, haha and the bit where he literally rips a guys throat out.

Old 2008-02-27, 22:41
drawn&quartered
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by timedragon

it actually does

NEGROGENESIS

Old 2008-02-29, 00:29
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:

Haha wtf... I've been going to R rated movies since I was like 14 and I've never been ID'd fucking once.
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2008-02-29, 01:36
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Going to R movies underage really depends on where you live and the theater. If its a indepenent theater, you're in. If its some huge coporate thing - you'll probably get carded if your face looks as fresh as a baby's butt. In Canada, I imagine they're really leanent on these things and that rating really means jack.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2008-02-29, 01:38
blitz906
Okay.

Yeah that's pretty much true, ratings usually don't mean shit here.
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2008-02-29, 01:47
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

Quote:

I've been ID'ed a few times underage..so have my friends. It all depends on the company/employees.

Quote:

RIP moe.

Old 2008-02-29, 04:43
BOB_ZE_METALLEU
the siamese

Quote:

yeah they started to card people 2 years ago because its a big company, otherwise no ones care about it

Quote:

Old 2008-02-29, 05:36
MyOwnSavior
Registered Sex Offender

I forgot what movie it was, but I went to see a R rated movie when I was 13 or 14 with a group of friends who were seniors in high school. Everyone of them was carded besides me. That was amazing to me at the time, but I've looked like a 30 year old for the last 10 years.

Old 2008-02-29, 08:02
blitz906
Okay.

I've looked like a 14 year old since I was 14
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2008-02-29, 10:03
Requiem
Post-whore

Quote:
it actually does

I agree. I don't even watch a movie every month.

Old 2008-02-29, 18:09
timedragon
Legio Draconorum Orkian

Quote:
it actually does

it actually doesn't.

you sit there, with your eyes open.

Quote:
I agree. I don't even watch a movie every month.

because you'd rather play maple story. if by "effort" you thought i meant finding the time to watch a movie, ...i didn't.

Old 2008-02-29, 18:46
Me himself
Supreme Metalhead

Quote:
No, it doesn't, and hence the 'pure laziness'.

Watching a movie involves renting, downloading, buying, or getting to a movie theater all of which require some level of effort and it is that effort that Doc was originally referring to. GAWSH.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOB_ZE_METALLEU
Quote:
Originally Posted by CannibalXampire
Everyone is wrong.

Old 2008-02-29, 20:14
Requiem
Post-whore

Quote:

because you'd rather play maple story. if by "effort" you thought i meant finding the time to watch a movie, ...i didn't.

RL sux

Old 2008-02-29, 22:18
LordofStorms
Post-whore

Quote:
I forgot what movie it was, but I went to see a R rated movie when I was 13 or 14 with a group of friends who were seniors in high school. Everyone of them was carded besides me. That was amazing to me at the time, but I've looked like a 30 year old for the last 10 years.

haha Yeah me too.

I've seen There Will Be Blood, Cloverfield, Juno and No Country For Old Men (again) just this week.

TWBB was fantastic, as I had hoped. Day-Lewis deserved the Oscar he won for it. My only complaint was that it seemed like a collection of events rather than the full story.

Cloverfield is hands down the most intense action film I've ever seen. The blair witch style camera really made it work. It really needs to be seen in theaters for the full experience.

Juno was okay, but I was very, very high at the time I watched it. The soundtrack is fucking terrible though.

I've already commented somewhere in this thread regarding NCFOM. After a second viewing my opinion is the same: It's good, but slightly over hyped.

Old 2008-02-29, 23:05
timedragon
Legio Draconorum Orkian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me himself
No, it doesn't, and hence the 'pure laziness'.

hah, first you say "no it doesnt" (take effort) then describe the efforts involved?

anyway, for me watching a movie IS the laziest thing i do, in a day. Satellite movies. my bad for not considering people who rent or buy.

(i buy too, but not often. have to see it first... on tv. i never rent though)

Old 2008-03-02, 03:46
MyOwnSavior
Registered Sex Offender

I just saw something on Adult Swim about another fucking spoof movie called Superhero Movie. Why? Why can't they stop with the horrible spoof movies?

Old 2008-03-02, 04:30
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Yeah, those are really some of the lamest shit put to screen.

I think Will Ferral needs to be shot in both knee caps and then have a Turkish prison guard spank the bottom of his feet with a wooden stick for a few hours. I thought Ben Stiller was bad with his romantic comedies but Ferral.. I've never seen someone debase themself like that man does coming out with HORRIBLE write-by-numbers idiotic comedies that probably wouldn't get me showing teeth even if I was 10 years younger. Its like watching that innocent but neck-deep-in-debt money desperate women's face cringe while she's taking a load on her face for 50$ a rope saying "..Please.. not in my eyes..".
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2008-03-02, 06:08
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
Yeah, those are really some of the lamest shit put to screen.

I think Will Ferral needs to be shot in both knee caps and then have a Turkish prison guard spank the bottom of his feet with a wooden stick for a few hours. I thought Ben Stiller was bad with his romantic comedies but Ferral.. I've never seen someone debase themself like that man does coming out with HORRIBLE write-by-numbers idiotic comedies that probably wouldn't get me showing teeth even if I was 10 years younger. Its like watching that innocent but neck-deep-in-debt money desperate women's face cringe while she's taking a load on her face for 50$ a rope saying "..Please.. not in my eyes..".

LMFAO
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2008-03-11, 05:20
BOB_ZE_METALLEU
the siamese

guys, i need help, im trying to remember the name of that movie called August ''something i forgot'' murder. I've heard of this movie on MT. If you can find it, well tell me please. Thanks.

Quote:

Old 2008-03-11, 14:49
Zick
Senior Metalhead

August Underground Mordum.

It's shit.

Old 2008-03-12, 00:56
blitz906
Okay.

Has anyone seen 10,000 BC yet? If so, what's it like?
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2008-03-12, 04:20
TruthDevoid
Drugged Unholy

I haven't seen it, but I heard it was pretty cool

Quote:

Quote:

Old 2008-03-12, 05:41
blitz906
Okay.

Ah well, I get free movie passes anyways. I'll just go see it.
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2008-03-18, 17:53
LordofStorms
Post-whore

Quote:
Has anyone seen 10,000 BC yet? If so, what's it like?

It's loud, horribly animated, ham-fisted garbage. Don't even bother.

Old 2008-03-19, 00:00
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordofStorms
It's loud, horribly animated, ham-fisted garbage. Don't even bother.

Too late... I saw it too. What a pile of rubbish
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2008-03-19, 00:05
drawn&quartered
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

Quote:
Too late... I saw it too. What a pile of rubbish

I really want to see a movie about cavemen. Just not that movie.

NEGROGENESIS

Old 2008-03-19, 00:56
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
I really want to see a movie about cavemen. Just not that movie.

You might like Quest For Fire.
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2008-03-19, 19:07
Def
Master Killer
Alumni Staff

Anyone seen 'into the wild' ?

I didn't expect much of it but damn, it was the best movie I've seen in 2008 so far!

Old 2008-03-19, 21:00
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Oh hell yeah, its awesome. That movie is easily in my top 5.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2008-03-27, 13:39
blitz906
Okay.

The other night I watched the remake of Dawn of the Dead and the remake of Halloween. Dawn of the Dead was ok, but not really worth renting. The remake of Halloween, however, was fucking awesome. I really like how it focused on Mike's childhood at the beginning of the movie, and the rest of the story had much more imagination than the original. This one is definitely worth checking out.
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2008-03-28, 04:57
TruthDevoid
Drugged Unholy

Quote:
The other night I watched the remake of Dawn of the Dead and the remake of Halloween. Dawn of the Dead was ok, but not really worth renting. The remake of Halloween, however, was fucking awesome. I really like how it focused on Mike's childhood at the beginning of the movie, and the rest of the story had much more imagination than the original. This one is definitely worth checking out.

You really thought it was awesome? I thought it was horrible. The childhood portion was great, I'll give it that much, but the rest of the movie was absolutely atrocious, I thought. I found myself constantly looking at the time hoping it would end. And that's unlike me, because normally I'm big into horror movies and I loved the original Halloween and some of the sequels, but I absolutely hated that movie, aside from the whole childhood era.

Quote:

Quote:

Old 2008-03-29, 01:00
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthDevoid
You really thought it was awesome? I thought it was horrible. The childhood portion was great, I'll give it that much, but the rest of the movie was absolutely atrocious, I thought. I found myself constantly looking at the time hoping it would end. And that's unlike me, because normally I'm big into horror movies and I loved the original Halloween and some of the sequels, but I absolutely hated that movie, aside from the whole childhood era.

Well the female actors were fucking annoying. And yeah I guess you're right, the acting in his adult years could have been better. But it could have been much worse too. I'm not a very good judge of movies when I watch them half-drunk But yeah, now that I think about it, it could have been alot better. The kid who played young Michael was an awesome actor though. Fucking creepy kid.
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2008-03-29, 08:33
TruthDevoid
Drugged Unholy

Yeah man, the kid who played Michael did a wonderful job. That whole portion of the movie couldn't have been done better. I have a lot of problems with the adult half though. I haven't seen it since it came out in theaters, so my memory is a little foggy (esp. at 4:30am), but for example I don't understand how all of a sudden he came to have abilities like super strength... Like where he just magically broke through the handcuffs and whatnot. And the scenes just seemed to long and drawn out.. everyone seemed to die the same exact way (i.e. get stabbed then crawl around for a while, blah blah blah).. the acting was horrible.. I can't seem remember all my issues with the film, but I do remember there being a lot of them and it was a huge letdown for me because I was really looking forward to it when it first came out.

Quote:

Quote:

Old 2008-03-29, 08:39
blitz906
Okay.

Yeah it would have been much better had it been more realistic. I would have liked to see some variety in the killings too, not just knives. Some axe wounds, neck breakings, disembowelments, blunt force instrument beatings etc, would have been nice.
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2008-04-02, 02:38
blitz906
Okay.

I haven't seen Hellraiser. Is it worth renting?
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2008-04-02, 02:43
aFarewelltoKings
Senior Metalhead

No Country for Old Men
Goodfellas
All the Star Wars movies

^my faves

(oh and im a huge star wars nerd,i read the books and collect the action figures)

Old 2008-04-02, 21:55
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

Quote:
I haven't seen Hellraiser. Is it worth renting?

Yes. I've only recently watched it myself..after several years of hearing about it. Nothing like I thought it would be like that's for sure. Some good gore at times. Although over-hyped in my opinion.

Quote:

RIP moe.

Old 2008-04-02, 22:40
tmfreak
Slayer of dumb cunts

Quote:
Yes. I've only recently watched it myself..after several years of hearing about it. Nothing like I thought it would be like that's for sure. Some good gore at times. Although over-hyped in my opinion.

Its not bad. Some of it is fairly laughable. The 2nd and 4th one were probably the best to me.

I think overall it brings up interesting concepts. The pinnacle of sadomasochism.
...Its very annoying to keep having to hear some socially-disabled teen come on these boards talking about all the drugs he's started doing so that he can maybe grasp onto some kind of positive response so he feels better about himself and what he's doing.
About requiem. Aint it the truth...