MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum FAQ Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > MetalTabs.com > Chit Chat

Old 2006-01-07, 01:59
alexguitargodbu
Senior Metalhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor
pffft, i had some major problems with the shitty period. I couldnt go out on the street for one fucking second before people asked if i was a lad or a lass. It really annoyed the fuck out of me, but now its long (almost my nipples) and people shut up .

They just ask me to bang my head every time.

ya I use to have long hair too and once I got into a fight with some damn persian who said I looked like a uh lass. only problem was the damn bitch pulled my hair in the fight like in every other fight Ive been in with long hair. also its hard to see the guy when your trying to punch in the head and your hair is waving in your face like saggy tits. but I tell you one thing I dont miss is waiting for it to muther fukin dry, thats fo shure.

Old 2006-01-07, 04:29
timedragon
Legio Draconorum Orkian

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexguitargodbu
ya I use to have long hair too and once I got into a fight with some damn persian who said I looked like a uh lass. only problem was the damn bitch pulled my hair in the fight like in every other fight Ive been in with long hair. also its hard to see the guy when your trying to punch in the head and your hair is waving in your face like saggy tits. but I tell you one thing I dont miss is waiting for it to muther fukin dry, thats fo shure.

3 words: tie it back

Old 2006-01-07, 09:01
rapeandruin
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by timedragon
3 words: tie it back

seriously... hahah

I've spent a total of almost 2 years growing my hair out and I still can't get all my hair tied back while it is tried...I have such a fucking massive head...god damnit

Old 2006-01-08, 05:43
timedragon
Legio Draconorum Orkian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapeandruin
seriously... hahah

I've spent a total of almost 2 years growing my hair out and I still can't get all my hair tied back while it is tried...I have such a fucking massive head...god damnit

really? damn. after about a year and 2 or 3 months all of mine fith into a hair tie. you must really have a big head

Old 2006-01-08, 11:09
powersofterror
I am a tax on the world..
Forum Leader

haha. That hilarious. In my Aikido class, three of us--out of 5 or 6--have long hair. The highest ranking one and I tie ours back, and the other one lets it out, so he's always fingering it behind his ears. I'd think it'd get annoying with all the throws and shit, but he doesn't seem to care.
Man, I get real sweaty after I wack my dong. Yeah, cause I headbang while I do, and I can't really "Jump" (haha ) like VanHalen in a dorm room, so I just walk back and forth....haha a couple days ago I was jumping up and down on my bed, with my pants down and my roommate came in when I wasn't looking, hahaha.

This is my band's page
http://www.myspace.com/ferocitydentontx

Old 2006-01-08, 11:42
Amadeus
Quantum.

When did long hair actually get to be a trademark of heavy metal? And why?

"He preferred the hard truth over his dearest illusion. That, is the heart of science."
- Carl Sagan

"Imagination is more important than intelligence" - Einstein

Old 2006-01-08, 12:30
Robbie Filth
The Man Who Is, MGI.

Early like before the 80's and probaly cuz it looked cool when you headbanged.

Old 2006-01-08, 18:17
MorbidGuitar
Post-whore

i got all my hair cut off to a normal length now... it was pretty long. I didnt really like it and probably wont do it ever again. Way too annoying being a mechanic and all...

Old 2006-01-08, 18:19
Zertonshfits
Post-whore

did you not tie it back or anything?

NECROTIC
Canadian Brutal Death (So you know it's good)

Old 2006-01-08, 18:22
MorbidGuitar
Post-whore

no i didnt
plus im a single guy as of last week... first time in like 6 years.
girls around here dont seem to dig the long hair thing unless your in a kickass band (which i no longer am)... its all about gettin the girls :P

Old 2006-01-08, 21:17
timedragon
Legio Draconorum Orkian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Filth
Early like before the 80's and probaly cuz it looked cool when you headbanged.

heh, i agree.

Old 2006-01-09, 16:01
Robbie Filth
The Man Who Is, MGI.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MorbidGuitar
no i didnt
girls around here dont seem to dig the long hair thing unless your in a kickass band (which i no longer am)... its all about gettin the girls :P

Yeah but when i cut my hair and looked really gay my gf didn't seem to mind she was like "yeah it's ok but it looked way sexier before"

Old 2006-01-09, 16:06
rapeandruin
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus
When did long hair actually get to be a trademark of heavy metal? And why?

a man name Greg Pumpkin in New Brunswick, New Jeresy started implementing the use of long hair into metal and it just spread like wild fire... this was around 1973

Old 2006-01-09, 18:46
Robbie Filth
The Man Who Is, MGI.

So Basically what i said was right.

Old 2006-01-09, 19:07
Slabbefusk
FUCKING HOFF-STYLE!!!!!!!

After the gym today when I had taken a shower all the hair that wasnt under my cap froze to ice outside, that is kvlt and frostbitten!

Old 2006-01-09, 20:42
timedragon
Legio Draconorum Orkian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slabbefusk
After the gym today when I had taken a shower all the hair that wasnt under my cap froze to ice outside, that is kvlt and frostbitten!

damn! how long is your hair? that would be some shit for me. Does hair break off when its frozen in ice? i mean can you just snap off peices or what? that would suck balls.

Old 2006-01-09, 21:07
rapeandruin
Post-whore

Quote:
So Basically what i said was right.

yeah basically

Old 2006-01-09, 23:41
KevC
Senior Metalhead

my hair right now is past my shoulders, been growing it for 2 years, recently i've been thinking about selling out for teh chicks as well, i got to double my dating you know

Old 2006-01-10, 00:22
*insert name here*
Jono

You better talk to Timedragon for some advice.

Old 2006-01-10, 01:34
powersofterror
Forum Leader

If you must cut your hair because you think chicks don't like long hair, you should cut it kerry king bald. Either have long hair, or no hair.
Man, I get real sweaty after I wack my dong. Yeah, cause I headbang while I do, and I can't really "Jump" (haha ) like VanHalen in a dorm room, so I just walk back and forth....haha a couple days ago I was jumping up and down on my bed, with my pants down and my roommate came in when I wasn't looking, hahaha.

This is my band's page

Old 2006-01-10, 02:00
timedragon
Legio Draconorum Orkian

Quote:
Originally Posted by *insert name here*
You better talk to Timedragon for some advice.

i dont think many would like my word on the issue. i say, fuck what people think, fuck what girls think. if you want to bang your fuckin head and feel good about it, grow your hair. If you want to project a potential image of metal, grow it. For me, i just feel better having hair. It makes me feel complete as far as viking metal. call me rediculous or anything, i feel better/more confident with long hair. My hair is finally long enough to wear down and "show off" and i feel good about it. Though most people out there dont even know the first thing about vikings, i still feel better about it.

Old 2006-01-10, 04:03
far_beyond_sane
You gamma-minus fucktards
Forum Leader

Quote:
For me, i just feel better having hair. It makes me feel complete as far as viking metal. call me rediculous or anything, i feel better/more confident with long hair.... Though most people out there dont even know the first thing about vikings, i still feel better about it.

You know you're a cretin, right?

"The men often wore their hair cut short. On the Bayeux tapestry there is some quite confusing male hairstyles - most of the hair has been shaved off and only a bush of hair is left."

"There is no one "Viking man's hairstyle". The Viking Age peoples had a wide variety of hairstyles, just as we do today. Some may have been most common in a particular region, or profession may have dictated hairstyle... Probably the average man wore his hair about collar or shoulder length, and his beard as long as was comfortable for him. A professional warrior might make other choices for hairstyle to minimize the hazard of having hair or beard grabbed in combat."

"It was some kind of evolutionary glitch, she figured; no different than the other unreasonable side effects of consciousness and emotion, like religion and rap music."

Old 2006-01-10, 04:20
timedragon
Legio Draconorum Orkian

Quote:
Originally Posted by far_beyond_sane

"The men often wore their hair cut short. On the Bayeux tapestry there is some quite confusing male hairstyles - most of the hair has been shaved off and only a bush of hair is left."

"There is no one "Viking man's hairstyle". The Viking Age peoples had a wide variety of hairstyles, just as we do today. Some may have been most common in a particular region, or profession may have dictated hairstyle... Probably the average man wore his hair about collar or shoulder length, and his beard as long as was comfortable for him. A professional warrior might make other choices for hairstyle to minimize the hazard of having hair or beard grabbed in combat."

Thank you Far beyond sane, thank you for putting me down. sorry i wasnt specific in saying "viking metal". but you fealt you must bring me down somehow. you really needed to look that up to belittle me? as far as i know there was a viking period in which long hair was the style. so what if im wrong. but you really wanted to make an effort to embarass me? I say shame on you. all you usually do is pick on people and try to make them feel stupid. ive been reading a few viking books, and please dont use me as a soure of entertainment. I dont speak as specific about vikings as ive read as i do about viking metal because for the most part, i know there arnt many people who care to be interested, and for you to bring that up to put me down is just crap. I admit, im in the process of learning viking history. ok, so you dont need to go and pick fun about what i know. i love viking metal because its melodic, has great keyboards and lyrics. you shouldnt pick fun about that.

Old 2006-01-10, 04:33
PST 88
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

You talked about people 'not knowing about Vikings' as though you did. He proved you didn't. If you want to make a claim to knowledge, be prepared to have it deflated. If you're going to cite some pretentious reason for doing something simple like growing your hair out, expect to have it made fun of. Don't be so sensitive, sweetheart.

Incidentally, he didn't poke fun at your love of viking metal; he poked fun at your pretense of knowing about something about which you have a shallow knowledge. He didn't say a damn thing about the keyboards, or about the lyrics. Don't ramble just because your feelings were hurt when it turned out you know as much about vikings as 'most people.'

Old 2006-01-10, 04:42
timedragon
Legio Draconorum Orkian

Quote:
Originally Posted by PST 88
You talked about people 'not knowing about Vikings' as though you did. He proved you didn't. If you want to make a claim to knowledge, be prepared to have it deflated. If you're going to cite some pretentious reason for doing something simple like growing your hair out, expect to have it made fun of. Don't be so sensitive, sweetheart.

Incidentally, he didn't poke fun at your love of viking metal; he poked fun at your pretense of knowing about something about which you have a shallow knowledge. He didn't say a damn thing about the keyboards, or about the lyrics. Don't ramble just because your feelings were hurt when it turned out you know as much about vikings as 'most people.'

"proved i didnt"? what are you talking about. ive read plenty about vikings. All i was saying as far as keyboards was one one of the reasons i love viking metal. I know he didnt say anything, its not about what he said, i was just stating why i love it. and i have read more than once that viking hairstyles were popular over many areas, and im talking about the one where the bangs are cut short and the rest is long. i fuckin read that, so if you want to argue about who wrote that, go ahead.

Old 2006-01-10, 04:45
PST 88
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Write something coherent, then we can argue. Jim's post showed that your blanket statement about viking haircuts was wrong. Your post got in a huff about that, then started talking about viking metal keyboards. My post criticized you for getting in a huff and making a non-sequitor. Then you got into another huff and made another non-sequitor. Nobody criticized your liking viking metal. All that was criticized was your knowledge, and your incoherent rambling since doesn't do anything to defend it.

Old 2006-01-10, 04:56
timedragon
Legio Draconorum Orkian

Quote:
Write something coherent, then we can argue. Jim's post showed that your blanket statement about viking haircuts was wrong. Your post got in a huff about that, then started talking about viking metal keyboards. My post criticized you for getting in a huff and making a non-sequitor. Then you got into another huff and made another non-sequitor. Nobody criticized your liking viking metal. All that was criticized was your knowledge, and your incoherent rambling since doesn't do anything to defend it.

I read "the vikings" by Jonathan Clements, and it did not say one thing about vikings being bald. so FUCKING EXCUSE the author i read from to your fucking superior knowlege. i admit, i dont know everthing about the subject, but how did his "post" prove anything? that was just a link to yet another opinion on the matter. The only reason i mentioned the keyboards is because that is one of the parts i love the most. it was not a "huff" i was just simply telling why i like it. And i dont see the point in trying to pick fun at my knowlege on this matter.

Old 2006-01-10, 05:15
PST 88
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

That was a link to some documented statements about viking hair, not just another opinion. Your knowledge wasn't just poked fun of, it was deflated because, now watch closely here, you claimed to have a special knowledge - that's above 'most people out there,' who 'don't know the first thing about vikings' - about a subject, and then we were linked to - I have to stress this again - documentation regarding viking hair that contradicted the facts from your original claim. This is what we call 'proving' something - in this case the veracity of that claim.

As for the mention of keyboards: it's irrelevant to a discussion of viking hair. There's no reason for it to be in the conversation, except your irrational, touchy defense once you saw somebody discount your attempt to be above the hoi palloi when it comes to vikings. You got into a huff, or threw a mini word tantrum, because the criticism hurt you. I said deal with it, and I'm still saying it. Deal with it, precious, and do so without words. For our sake.

Old 2006-01-10, 05:24
timedragon
Legio Draconorum Orkian

Quote:
That was a link to some documented statements about viking hair, not just another opinion. Your knowledge wasn't just poked fun of, it was deflated because, now watch closely here, you claimed to have a special knowledge - that's above 'most people out there,' who 'don't know the first thing about vikings' - about a subject, and then we were linked to - I have to stress this again - documentation regarding viking hair that contradicted the facts from your original claim. This is what we call 'proving' something - in this case the veracity of that claim.

As for the mention of keyboards: it's irrelevant to a discussion of viking hair. There's no reason for it to be in the conversation, except your irrational, touchy defense once you saw somebody discount your attempt to be above the hoi palloi when it comes to vikings. You got into a huff, or threw a mini word tantrum, because the criticism hurt you. I said deal with it, and I'm still saying it. Deal with it, precious, and do so without words. For our sake.

Deal with it? the book i have says nothing of the sort. So NO, i will not "deal with it". i will choose to refer to the book i own rather than some website that states otherwise. and as for you being so confident on my being wrong, perhaps you should research yourself. maybe i am reading the wrong book, but maybe you are reading the wrong site. yes, the keyboard part is irrelevant to the discussion of the hair, so why did you mention it anyway??? i only mentioned it because i was stating one of the reasons i love viking metal. so you did it why?

Old 2006-01-10, 07:32
Slabbefusk
FUCKING HOFF-STYLE!!!!!!!

Quote:
damn! how long is your hair? that would be some shit for me. Does hair break off when its frozen in ice? i mean can you just snap off peices or what? that would suck balls.

It wasn't total ice but it was hell of a lot stiffer than it should be!

Old 2006-01-10, 07:44
John Holland
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
Banned

Quote:
Deal with it? the book i have says nothing of the sort. So NO, i will not "deal with it". i will choose to refer to the ......

This PST/timedragon debacle is getting hot.

Old 2006-01-10, 08:55
*insert name here*
Jono

And you know who will win,and who will 'leave metaltabs forever'.

Old 2006-01-10, 10:26
blizzard_beast
Post-whore

Quote:

Just to make a small point here, the Bayeux tapestry depicts Normans, not Vikings. While one could consider them essentially as 3rd age Vikings, the Duchy of Normandy at it's peak, was completely French in its culture, language, and administration. Using the Normans to back up a point about Viking hair is like using a chainsaw to slice an apple.

You would've been fine posting just the second link.

Old 2006-01-10, 10:59
sqol
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by blizzard_beast
Using the Normans to back up a point about Viking hair is like using a chainsaw to slice an apple.

kvlt?

The Freedom of Chaos
The Secret of The Secret
The Truth of The Truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undone
moonraven?....more like ass raven

Old 2006-01-10, 12:51
far_beyond_sane
Forum Leader

Quote:
Big long cry with a side order of hissy-fit and fagdance dressing.

You are WAY TOO SENSITIVE.

Look, you missed the point.
  • You wrote "...though most people out there dont even know the first thing about vikings"
  • You didn't know the whole wild-assed-hair-down-to-the-knees KVLT Viking W4RRi0RZ thing was a bog-standard misconception.

Isn't that even a little bit funny, or am I just a big cruel meanie with nothing better to do that hurt Bunnikins feelings?

Quote:
call me rediculous or anything...

I did! And what thanks do I get???

TO HELL WITH METALTABS!

"It was some kind of evolutionary glitch, she figured; no different than the other unreasonable side effects of consciousness and emotion, like religion and rap music."

Old 2006-01-10, 12:54
far_beyond_sane
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by blizzard_beast
Just to make a small point here, the Bayeux tapestry depicts Normans, not Vikings. While one could consider them essentially as 3rd age Vikings, the Duchy of Normandy at it's peak, was completely French in its culture, language, and administration.

OH! YOUR! GOD! An intelligent comment! We should have you stuffed and mounted!

I get away on a technicality as the Viking Age finishes in 1066 and the Bayeux tapestry is a depiction of Norman invasion in said same year. However, you are absolutely right that these were an entirely different kind of 'Viking' to the other ones mentioned.

But! The grooming customs of our fightin' Normans appear to be little different for a couple of hundred years earlier. From VikingsOnline.org.uk, discussing Viking settlements in Ireland... 9th or 10th century, I guess this would be.

"Hair Styles
There are several different hair styles depicted some of which seem to have been peculiar to certain occupations. Soldiers, for instance, are shown with long and short hair styles. They would also appear to have worn a heavy moustache with or without a beard.

The high status men avoided the moustache in favour of a beard or else were clean shaven. Razors, similar to the 'cut throat' variety have been found at Dublin. There were also rules governing how short hair could be. It was considered indecent to have more than a handsbreath between the top of the ear and the hairline."

In conclusion, I think we can all agree that Vikings rule. Almost as good as Ninjas, a little better than Pirates.

Old 2006-01-10, 14:31
Six_Feet_Under_420
Post-whore

+-+ .....::::: Alive to Live, Not to Believe....In a God that I cannot see :::::..... +-+

Old 2006-01-10, 17:15
powersofterror
Forum Leader

And sane pulls into the lead.

I doubt male Scandinavians had long hair to their ass. They probably also plucked their beards out.

This is my band's page

Old 2006-01-10, 17:52
Robbie Filth
The Man Who Is, MGI.

I'm going for a pubic Beard.

Old 2006-01-10, 23:43
*insert name here*
Jono

Quote:
TO HELL WITH METALTABS!

Old 2006-01-10, 23:49
newHELLonEARTH
slack as fuck

Quote:
I'm going for a pubic Beard.

First you have to hit puberty, sorry.

Fucking on the couch while posting on Metaltabs and getting caught by your mother....

Priceless!

Old 2006-01-11, 00:48
blizzard_beast
Post-whore

Mirror, mirror on the wall...

Old 2006-01-11, 01:07
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Don't forget! If it cracks it's 7 years of bad luck. You'd better be pretty.

And no, I'm not speaking from experience either.

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Grimm:I could read your mind but its in font size .5
Amadeus:Oh, and was there a cesserole (never mind spelling) involved?
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Dyldo: You evil strumpet!

Old 2006-01-11, 03:44
PST 88
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Wasn't a debacle, and it can't get hot if I leave before it becomes one. After a few attempts to cut through fog with a scalpel I decided to wait and see if timedragon was just drunk or if the state's become permanent. Either way I might as well be arguing with somebody who doesn't know any English for how much anything I said was understood.

At least an apple cut with a chain saw is still cut. There's no need for subtlety or delicacy when dealing with you people. You can argue with a hammer and still be whined to death.

By the way, on subject, I'd like to note that my hair was once longer and thicker than anybody else here's. It was thick and lustrous, so much so that women offered me sexual favors in exchange for cutting it (true story. Really) and also asked me less provacatively for advice on how to get theirs as kickass. Now it's buzzed. Having extremely short/no hair rules.

Old 2006-01-11, 04:19
Bia
Muffin Ass

Quote:
You are WAY TOO SENSITIVE.

Look, you missed the point.
  • You wrote "...though most people out there dont even know the first thing about vikings"
  • You didn't know the whole wild-assed-hair-down-to-the-knees KVLT Viking W4RRi0RZ thing was a bog-standard misconception.

Isn't that even a little bit funny, or am I just a big cruel meanie with nothing better to do that hurt Bunnikins feelings?

Thank you!
I was sitting...reading...kinda bummed out and saw this and am laughing so much my cheeks hurt!

Well...this and the prelude.

Old 2006-01-11, 04:40
far_beyond_sane
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bia
Thank you!
I was sitting...reading...kinda bummed out and saw this and am laughing so much my cheeks hurt!

You're SO WELCOME, my dear sweet girl! Yay good moods! Yay T3H HAPPY!!11one

(This post is designed to convince WhineDragon of my positive intentions, sunny outlook and general lack of malice. Run with it, you bunch of gaping cancerous arseholes.)

Old 2006-01-11, 18:13
powersofterror
Forum Leader

.....that was so fruity.

This is my band's page

Last edited by powersofterror : 2006-01-11 at 18:15.

Old 2006-01-11, 18:17
Bia
Muffin Ass

Gotta love FBS sarcasm....it's like a trillion razor blades.

Old 2006-01-11, 18:52
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

You ain't just whistlin' Dixie. If he and PST ever get in a fight I'm leaving the planet.... or making popcorn for it.

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism

Old 2006-01-13, 00:56
timedragon
Legio Draconorum Orkian

Quote:
After a few attempts to cut through fog with a scalpel I decided to wait and see if timedragon was just drunk

i thought about mentioning that, had i posted since the night. but since this is the first time since, i guess ill admit i was. i still pretty much agree with what i said concerning the book. i dont even remember some of the portions of that "argument" or whatever its called. id actually prefer not to read it, as it did and does irritate me.
Quote:
You're SO WELCOME, my dear sweet girl! Yay good moods! Yay T3H HAPPY!!11one

(This post is designed to convince WhineDragon of my positive intentions, sunny outlook and general lack of malice. Run with it, you bunch of gaping cancerous arseholes.)

oh, i see it now, i had you all wrong before.

Old 2006-01-13, 01:20
far_beyond_sane
Forum Leader

Quote:
oh, i see it now, i had you all wrong before.

Damn straight, you damn queer.

P.S. Your new signature rules. I'm now officially the Most Quotable And Loveable Person In The Universe.

Old 2006-01-13, 04:19
timedragon
Legio Draconorum Orkian

Quote:
Damn straight, you damn queer.

P.S. Your new signature rules. I'm now officially the Most Quotable And Loveable Person In The Universe.

Do you have many mirrors in your home?

as for the new sig addition, i thought it was actually a pretty funny, and often sadly appropriate, pun.

Old 2006-01-13, 05:21
OpethFan
Toast-whore

im trying to grow my hair at the moment, its actually funny someone started this thread.

my fringe is almost at my mouth, it looks like total shit but if i gel it flat its ok so i can put up with it.

I kinda need to trim the old mullet tho. Does anyone know of any vitamins which stimulate hair growth?

Think my attitude stinks?? You should smell my fingers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOB_ZE_METALLEU
yeah, one night he (BassBehemoth) came with some GHB and he put it in my drink, when i woke up....i lost my hymen....terrible

Old 2006-01-13, 05:27
OpethFan
Toast-whore

and i just read this page and realised you arent talking about hair anymore.

I really do love the attention span of metalheads.

Quote:
yeah, one night he (BassBehemoth) came with some GHB and he put it in my drink, when i woke up....i lost my hymen....terrible

Old 2006-01-13, 06:34
far_beyond_sane
Forum Leader

Quote:
Do you have many mirrors in your home?

Just one. But WOW, is it sticky!!

Old 2006-01-13, 07:53
philkilla
Crusher of Skulls

Oh thats gross

My Trust is in WHISKEY and WEEDand SLAYER
Long live DIMEBAG
ROGspace Cunts. Book us

Quote:
You thought of mixing wheat flour with saturated fat, and putting it the resultant shit in a styrofoam cup. Shine on, you crazy dead yellow diamond.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnmansley
May the best cunt win.

Old 2006-01-13, 13:21
powersofterror
Forum Leader

Ha, and I thought masterbation was something people grew out of

Lame, yet funny, like something sick my 64 year old uncle would say.

This is my band's page

Old 2006-01-13, 13:24
far_beyond_sane
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by philkilla666
Oh thats gross

Yeah. Right. I have a sticky mirror, and that's gross. And your location says "Fist in your mums cunt". There's just no comparison, is there?

Freak..

Old 2006-01-13, 13:30
powersofterror
Forum Leader

Quote:
Freak..

Who's that?

This is my band's page

Old 2006-01-13, 14:27
blizzard_beast
Post-whore

Probably some German pop star. That, or it's FBS' younger brother.

Old 2006-01-13, 14:30
Robbie Filth
The Man Who Is, MGI.

Why was that picture posted ? that is the most uncool thing i have seen in a while besides my banning from the akercocke froum cuz i told some guy to shut his fucking mouth. (He was one of those 12 year olds who thinks their cool cuz they have alot of posts on a forum)

Old 2006-09-08, 16:22
controldenied1988
New Blood

yup long hair is the shit but my hair is only downto my nose... hair is too curly though and it pisses me off!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 2006-10-10, 02:39
MetalThrashingMad
Death to all but metal!
Forum Leader

Who here has dreads? I have a 2 right now because I never brust it... How do people get whole huge ones?

Old 2006-10-10, 02:43
DeathCS
Wasted Custom User title

i cut my hair like a month ago. looks so much better now.

Old 2006-10-10, 02:44
MetalThrashingMad
Death to all but metal!
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathCS
i cut my hair like a month ago. looks so much better now.

I've reeeeally been considering it.

Old 2006-10-10, 02:51
Transient
HES BAAACK

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalThrashingMad
Who here has dreads? I have a 2 right now because I never brust it... How do people get whole huge ones?

hahah want to look like carcass?

im growing my hair now and i look like a total dickbag and will for a few months. whatever, i need to see myself with long hair so

Old 2006-10-10, 03:24
amerok
Senior Metalhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalThrashingMad

dont start turning rasta on me - fucking brush that shit, haha

Old 2006-10-10, 03:27
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Transient
i look like a total dickbag

LOL. I don't really wanna abandon low-tech's bagel massacre, but I do miss you in my sig.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moe_blunts
you done told me lots of thangs bout beer n shit and canada. have a grand ol cunt of a good time.

RIP moe.

Old 2006-10-10, 03:40
CompelledToLacerate
FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I give up forever on growing my hair. Everytime, I get fed up with out out of control it gets, and since I'm going to work I have to keep it nice. Much easier with short hair.

Plus, I don't headbang. And I look better with short hair.

Keep checking for new crap.

Quote:
It's really sad, all those people who don't understand why we shouldn't act like our enemies. The real victory is not only killing and imprisoning the terrorists, but also letting civilized manners override the lust for revenge, once the battle is over.

Old 2006-10-10, 04:12
Blood Red Bass
Post-whore

My hair is really curly but down to my upper nipples right now. I love it, makes me feel like a lion.
Compare these people to the norm, say, Muhammed Suiçmez for instance who seems to think that lots of poorly strung together riffs spaced awkwardly around fancy monotonous sweeps covers up the fact that his ideas and songs are really quit boring.

Old 2006-10-10, 05:43
amerok
Senior Metalhead

heres a picture of my hair - just for the hell of it. I started growing it last september. It was a fingerlength on top and buzzed on the sides when i started. fucking cant wait until i can put it all back in a pony tail... ive got a month or so..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg n34102940_30447445_5840.jpg (60.6 KB, 89 views)

Old 2006-10-10, 05:57
timedragon
Legio Draconorum Orkian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blood Red Bass
My hair is really curly but down to my upper nipples right now. I love it, makes me feel like a lion.

wha? you have LOWER NIPPLES!!!!

HAHA

Amerok: yours looks easy to brush and keep neat. lucky.

Old 2006-10-10, 08:27
Casketcrusher
Post-whore

I have long hair. Just past the middle of my back. I am getting a trim tommorow. Just about 3 inches off. I was working nights for a long time and was so tired I kept forgeting to take a shower so my ends are all dead. But after the cut it should be healthy again. The best way to keep long hair is through food. Heathly foods. And lots of beer! No joke. There is an ingrediant called Bruer's Yeast in beer and it helps keep your hair healthy and strong. I actually wash my hair with non achoholic beer and it keeps it soft and healthy.

Truer words were never spoken.

Old 2006-10-10, 15:15
problematic
Post-whore
Banned

HAHA. Pouring beer on your head.

Old 2006-10-10, 15:50
autumncurve
Post-whore

what a waste

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrs. malicious
someone's a little behind

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassBehemoth
I'll take you from behind!

-grindcore (featuring newHELLonEARTH)- Krossa
-"Neo-Classical Heathen Folk"- Ellylldan
-experimental/middle eastern themed/folk/ambient- Soft Temple
-experimental/post rock/downtempo- Silence Over Okhotsk

Old 2006-10-10, 17:23
Transient
HES BAAACK

Quote:
Originally Posted by autumncurve
what a waste

he said non alcoholic beer

sounds like a good use for that swill

Old 2006-10-10, 19:20
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

Non-Alcoholic beer tastes worse than Leffe.

Quote:
you done told me lots of thangs bout beer n shit and canada. have a grand ol cunt of a good time.

RIP moe.

Old 2006-10-10, 20:10
CompelledToLacerate

Here's a picture of my guitarist's hair in the bottom pictures. The other guitarist is in the lower right picture,but you can't see him too well.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...manRocks/Us.jpg

Quote:
It's really sad, all those people who don't understand why we shouldn't act like our enemies. The real victory is not only killing and imprisoning the terrorists, but also letting civilized manners override the lust for revenge, once the battle is over.

Old 2006-10-10, 20:21
MetalThrashingMad
Death to all but metal!
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by amerok
heres a picture of my hair - just for the hell of it. I started growing it last september. It was a fingerlength on top and buzzed on the sides when i started. fucking cant wait until i can put it all back in a pony tail... ive got a month or so..

Damn, it's getting long

Old 2006-10-10, 20:38
Blood Red Bass
Post-whore

The second longest thng attached to my body.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Just try and tame me.jpg (59.5 KB, 75 views)
Compare these people to the norm, say, Muhammed Suiçmez for instance who seems to think that lots of poorly strung together riffs spaced awkwardly around fancy monotonous sweeps covers up the fact that his ideas and songs are really quit boring.

Old 2006-10-10, 20:44
CompelledToLacerate

Quote:

What's the longest thing

Quote:

Old 2006-10-10, 20:48
Transient
HES BAAACK

his index finger

i had a dream last night i cut my hair. pure REGRET

Old 2006-10-10, 20:58
The Execrator
Noob lud

Quote:

Damn man, thats getting long as hell. I was able to put mine all back in a pony tail but I got an inch or so off last month.

I don't plan on getting a hair cut untill summer, and my hair's just about the longest it's ever been right now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy
Please excuse me for I currently have a terminal erection, and the only cure is midget-cunny.

Old 2006-10-10, 20:58
timedragon
Legio Draconorum Orkian

Quote:

mines a lot worse
Quote:
i had a dream last night i cut my hair. pure REGRET

man, i have dreams pretty often that my hair is gone, or very short, i get really upset in those dreams and i just keep messing with the hair. sometimes it grows a bit when i mess with it, hah. though, when i have dreams that my hair is long(er) its waaaay nicer in the dream

Old 2006-10-10, 21:04
autumncurve
Post-whore

Quote:
he said non alcoholic beer..

oh yeah...

i just read beer and thought he was crazy.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrs. malicious
someone's a little behind

Quote:
I'll take you from behind!

-grindcore (featuring newHELLonEARTH)- Krossa
-"Neo-Classical Heathen Folk"- Ellylldan
-experimental/middle eastern themed/folk/ambient- Soft Temple
-experimental/post rock/downtempo- Silence Over Okhotsk

Old 2006-10-10, 21:17
Hidrio
Supreme Metalhead

This is the most recent picture. Mine's just getting to a decent length again after having 3 inches off... never again.

Ha, just realised i'm wearing the same shirt as my avatar.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg PA100611.JPG (58.2 KB, 74 views)

Last edited by Hidrio : 2006-10-10 at 21:37.

Old 2006-10-10, 21:29
timedragon
Legio Draconorum Orkian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidrio
This is the most recent picture. Mine's just getting to a decent length again after having 3 inches off... never again.

damn, 3 inches off for me, right now, would be a killer. im just going to have to deal with the damaged hair thats at the ends. mine really sucks cause you can actually feel incredible damage at the last 2 inches of most of my hair. and why is this? because in highschool, before i was "allowed" (school rules) to grow my hair, i had to straighten it every other day, or look like a dumbshit. i probably should have cut all that damaged/fried hair off when i started to let it grow out, but everyone knows that the last thing you want to do to your hair, when you are growing it out, is cut it all off.

Old 2006-10-10, 21:31
Hidrio
Supreme Metalhead

Cutting off the shitty bits will be worth it in the long run

Old 2006-10-10, 21:35
Dyvim Tvar
Supreme Metalhead

I'm still getting used to having short hair, sometimes when I put a jacket on I reach round to pull the non-existant hair out of the collar! Mine used to reach down to my waist, I was growing it since I was 14 up until a few months ago

Take her from behind, then pretend like you're gonna cum, retract and spit on her back.
Then when she turns around blow your load in her face

Old 2006-10-10, 21:51
timedragon
Legio Draconorum Orkian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidrio
Cutting off the shitty bits will be worth it in the long run
but this is something i question... if the damaged parts break off easily, is it much different to just let them break off untill healthy hair is reached? do you know what i mean? say you have 1 inch of damaged ends, why is it better to cut off the inch rather than not, and have that inch break off naturally?

Old 2006-10-10, 22:06
Hidrio
Supreme Metalhead

I think it would just stay damaged because it would keep splitting. Damaged hair is easier to damage further and keep becoming damaged I would think.

Old 2006-10-10, 22:37
panzersatan
New Blood

Quote:
but this is something i question... if the damaged parts break off easily, is it much different to just let them break off untill healthy hair is reached? do you know what i mean? say you have 1 inch of damaged ends, why is it better to cut off the inch rather than not, and have that inch break off naturally?

Because the dry damaged parts eats it's way upwards at a horribly fast speed
Okay i have a really weird situation. I decided to mail an XL Trojan condom to my girlfriends 7year old brother. I sent it from their "Free stuff" section on the site. I entered an invalid EMail. But apparently her dad got extremely pissed and is contacting the company to figure out who it was, gay eh? Well i didnt enter any personal info, but is there any way they can figure out its me from my IP or anything? Thanks!

Old 2006-10-11, 07:23
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

Long hair is for fags.

Quote:

RIP moe.

Old 2006-10-11, 07:54
OpethFan
Toast-whore

My hairs grown heaps this year. If I actually bothered brushing it, it'd probably be longer. It kinda just boofs around a bit. I had my girlfriend trim the back because it was getting pretty mullety. It's just about sitting on my shoulders now

Quote:

Old 2006-10-11, 08:45
amerok
Senior Metalhead

yes, i cant wait until i can pull it all back so i can shave off the sides. its all bushy and shit on the sides, makes me look young and gay. damnit.

Old 2006-10-11, 20:50
The Execrator
Noob lud

Quote:
Long hair is for fags.

Why do you think i'm growing mine out?

Quote:
Please excuse me for I currently have a terminal erection, and the only cure is midget-cunny.

Old 2006-10-11, 21:56
Transient
HES BAAACK

Quote:
yes, i cant wait until i can pull it all back so i can shave off the sides. its all bushy and shit on the sides, makes me look young and gay. damnit.

ohhhh you will look GAY if you shave the sides

Old 2006-10-11, 22:03
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Do the opposite so you look like Gallager. He's cool.

Old 2006-10-11, 22:04
The Execrator
Noob lud

Quote:

Ahhh, DONT DO IT!

Quote:

Old 2006-10-12, 02:28
Ludd
Senior Metalhead

Best place to get long hair - dig up a long-haired corpse and get a weave.