MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum FAQ Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > MetalTabs.com > Chit Chat

Old 2001-08-24, 02:44
wannabe
Senior Metalhead

Location: Vocation: What's the difference? I'm not telling you anything about me!
Unhappy Who is the scariest motherfucker.....

.....that you know? It has to be a musician though..obviously.

My vote goes to Nick Blinko. Check out the singer to Alein Sex Freind..if he doesn't scare you, then you are pretty damn brave!

Old 2001-08-24, 02:51
far_beyond_sane
You gamma-minus fucktards
Forum Leader

Do you mean Nik Fiend of Alien Sex Fiend?

"It was some kind of evolutionary glitch, she figured; no different than the other unreasonable side effects of consciousness and emotion, like religion and rap music."

Old 2001-08-24, 16:09
wannabe
Senior Metalhead

Location: Vocation: What's the difference? I'm not telling you anything about me!
Quote:
Originally posted by far_beyond_sane
Do you mean Nik Fiend of Alien Sex Fiend?

No, I mean Nick Blinko from Rudementary peni. Guy is a certified Schitz. Fackin' loooney....

Old 2001-08-24, 17:07
Disciple
Senior Metalhead
Alumni Staff

There's nothing scary about musicians

Old 2001-08-24, 17:22
wannabe
Senior Metalhead

Quote:
Originally posted by Disciple
There's nothing scary about musicians

Jesus, do you always have to come in and fucking ruin everything? Just relax and quit being so fucking serious. That was retarted anyway. Of course musicians can be scary, sillybilly. Nick Blinko is a SCHITZ. He was put into a hospital and when he got out, wrote a song about him being the Pope....and he was dead fucking serious too. He=scary ass musician!

Old 2001-08-24, 17:26
Katham
I dont believe in gravity
Alumni Staff

Scary badass musicians? Ummm.. Have you ever heared about Christian Vikernes in his tour with Burzum when releasing Aske EP? Now THAT WAS EXACLY badass...

Atifman wrote: 'Katham is from Hungary, hö?'

Godflesh is good.

Old 2001-08-24, 17:33
wannabe
Senior Metalhead

Quote:
Originally posted by Katham
Scary badass musicians? Ummm.. Have you ever heared about Christian Vikernes in his tour with Burzum when releasing Aske EP? Now THAT WAS EXACLY badass...

Nuh, uh..I haven't actually even heard anything from Burzum ( ). What's the story there?

Old 2001-08-24, 17:40
Disciple
Senior Metalhead
Alumni Staff

Quote:
Originally posted by wannabe
He was put into a hospital and when he got out, wrote a song about him being the Pope....and he was dead fucking serious too.

funny: yes
pitiful: maybe
scary: no

Old 2001-08-25, 02:55
far_beyond_sane
Forum Leader

Quote:

funny: yes
pitiful: maybe
scary: no

Anyone else study Psychology? That's just one lousy paranoid delusion he's cashing in on.

Until he stabs a psych student with a pen and is morbidly afraid of fingers and needs a boatload of Lithium every day to keep him from jacking off until his penis bleeds, he's not properly crazy...

At the same time..... thought he was the Pope??? Fuck! Nutter!

My vote would go to that fucking loony guy from that death metal band who mailed pieces of the other guy's head to all the fans after he shot himself.... and was eventually murdered. Euronymous!

"People know we are sick, and we give a fuck. Thats what we live(die) for... stalinismen. We hate does 'PEACE,LOVE and DEMOCRAZY'-ideas. WAR, SODOMY and DICTATION! We support all extreme and opressed states like the old ALBANIEN , IRAN , KAMPUCHEA under the RED KHMEERS and so on. People who are dying and suffering!"

Someone needs a teddy-bear..... *makes cute noises*

"It was some kind of evolutionary glitch, she figured; no different than the other unreasonable side effects of consciousness and emotion, like religion and rap music."

Old 2001-08-25, 03:03
wannabe
Senior Metalhead

Quote:

Anyone else study Psychology? That's just one lousy paranoid delusion he's cashing in on.

Until he stabs a psych student with a pen and is morbidly afraid of fingers and needs a boatload of Lithium every day to keep him from jacking off until his penis bleeds, he's not properly crazy...

At the same time..... thought he was the Pope??? Fuck! Nutter!

My vote would go to that fucking loony guy from that death metal band who mailed pieces of the other guy's head to all the fans after he shot himself.... and was eventually murdered. Euronymous!

"People know we are sick, and we give a fuck. Thats what we live(die) for... stalinismen. We hate does 'PEACE,LOVE and DEMOCRAZY'-ideas. WAR, SODOMY and DICTATION! We support all extreme and opressed states like the old ALBANIEN , IRAN , KAMPUCHEA under the RED KHMEERS and so on. People who are dying and suffering!"

Someone needs a teddy-bear..... *makes cute noises*

Man, you are one sick fuck, Sane! The title of the thread was "name your fav. band", not who feels like being a psyco. Where did you come up with this shite?

*slyly smiles in anticipation*

Old 2001-08-25, 03:11
far_beyond_sane
Forum Leader

That was a dude from the band Mayhem... I read it in an interview once. Unlike many black metal people, this guy is 100% serious, at least so it would seem. He seemed to love everything evil.

Picture it - you come home, you find your friend with his head blown out with a shotgun. Do you:
a) Panic
b) Call the police
c) Take photos of the corpse, then gather up pieces of the skull splattered around the room, break them up smaller with a hammer, mail them to your bestest fans.... THEN call the police much, much later?

His mate went to prison for burning churches, and this dude now rests with Our Father Below... I can't remember how he died. He was murdered by someone.

Old 2001-08-25, 03:15
wannabe
Senior Metalhead

Quote:
That was a dude from the band Mayhem... I read it in an interview once. Unlike many black metal people, this guy is 100% serious, at least so it would seem. He seemed to love everything evil.

Picture it - you come home, you find your friend with his head blown out with a shotgun. Do you:
a) Panic
b) Call the police
c) Take photos of the corpse, then gather up pieces of the skull splattered around the room, break them up smaller with a hammer, mail them to your bestest fans.... THEN call the police much, much later?

His mate went to prison for burning churches, and this dude now rests with Our Father Below... I can't remember how he died. He was murdered by someone.

Are you serious? Wosers!! Too much atrocity for my virgin ears. I am gonna go pet my dog now.

Old 2001-08-25, 08:10
Disciple
Senior Metalhead
Alumni Staff

Quote:

That's not the correct version Sane. He came home found his buddy. Took pictures of him because it looked "cool".
He then hungry and made himself breakfast by frying a couple of eggs mixed in with the brain tissue that was lying on the floor and wall behind the corpse to capture "the spirit" of his lost friend.
Finally he collected skull pieces and sent them to friends because it would make the ultimate collectors item.
There was also a suicide not but I forgot what was written in it,it was something very banal I think.

Old 2001-08-25, 11:18
far_beyond_sane
Forum Leader

are you sure he didn't break the bits of head up? i remember reading that bit very clearly.

Old 2001-08-25, 12:12
Katham
Alumni Staff

Quote:
Nuh, uh..I haven't actually even heard anything from Burzum ( ). What's the story there?

Vikernes is sitting now in prison, because he did murder Oystein Aarseth during a gig. I think he has to be inside for 17 more years in prison. Badass, huh?

Godflesh is good.

Old 2001-08-25, 13:14
Blissfull Blood
New Blood

The only scary fuck I can think of is Glen Benton of Deicide, of course I just think he is just an extremely serious person.

Old 2001-08-25, 20:07
Atheist
Metalhead

funny how you mention about Nick Blinko, I was a rudimentary peni fan for years. Nick does some gnarly artwork.

"Its such a shame, the pope with no name, she doesnt know what she's called....delusions of grandeur she must be mad, one day my head will turn to a might papal dome..." thats about the lyrics I can remember from the "pope adrian 37th psychristriatric" album.

Nick went insane after his lung cancer and the treatment for it
if I remember correctly. Later on he was institionalized under some english health act.

Old 2001-08-25, 20:10
walpurgis
Drunken Yeti God
Alumni Staff

Man, those are some pretty fucked up stories. I don't know who most of those people are, but they're rather messed up...

I never fucked a 10, but one night I fucked five 2's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassBehemoth
You really have no dignity. I would rather have sex with my fifty year old father.

Old 2001-08-25, 23:38
wannabe
Senior Metalhead

Quote:
Originally posted by Atheist
funny how you mention about Nick Blinko, I was a rudimentary peni fan for years. Nick does some gnarly artwork.

"Its such a shame, the pope with no name, she doesnt know what she's called....delusions of grandeur she must be mad, one day my head will turn to a might papal dome..." thats about the lyrics I can remember from the "pope adrian 37th psychristriatric" album.

Nick went insane after his lung cancer and the treatment for it
if I remember correctly. Later on he was institionalized under some english health act.

Yeah, he did an interview after he got "well". I think it is the only one he ever did. He calmly stated he was "fucked" pretty basically. You can get a link to it from Deathrock.com. Some crazy shit...

Old 2001-08-25, 23:40
atifman
Forum Leader
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally posted by walpurgis
Man, those are some pretty fucked up stories. I don't know who most of those people are, but they're rather messed up...

especially Michael Jackson.....

Old 2001-08-26, 01:10
walpurgis
Drunken Yeti God
Alumni Staff

Yes, he's the most terrifying, definitely.

Quote:
You really have no dignity. I would rather have sex with my fifty year old father.

Old 2001-08-26, 09:38
Katham
Alumni Staff

Hehe, yeah...

Text: "BTW, did you know, that that Durst dick always mentions in his interviews (saw only two, I think that two were enough for me for this millenium ) that Michael Jackson is his greatest role model."
Category: "haha,veryfunny,lol."

Godflesh is good.

Old 2001-08-29, 21:53
Stormrider12
New Blood

Kerry King of Slayer

Old 2001-08-29, 22:12
Disciple
Senior Metalhead
Alumni Staff

Quote:
are you sure he didn't break the bits of head up? i remember reading that bit very clearly.

maybe the larger skull pieces

Old 2002-08-12, 02:57
se7engates3613
New Blood

gotta be danzig or rollins. Though rollins lost a lot of the scare vote when he hosted that show on fox. or was it that he got his ass kicked in Heat. Or maybe it was his crucifixion in Johnny Demonic

Old 2002-08-12, 03:12
morbid_death

the dudes from Dillinger Escape Plan are fucking fruit loops.

Old 2002-08-13, 07:28
metal=life
Post-whore

i think my friend eric is the scariest musician ive ever seen....i crashed at his house 5 times and every night at 2 in the morning he sits on the couch and twitches...........

------D---
------E---
------A---
---METAL
------H---

"One day we all will die, a cliched fact of life."
Pantera - I'm Broken

Old 2002-09-13, 17:04
atifman
Forum Leader
Forum Leader

the guys from Trust Company..........

Old 2002-09-13, 17:47
Lord Malphas

Quote:

you`re talking about Euronymous right? well .. I dont know if you didnt want to say it .. or just that dont remember...well Euronymous was stabed to death by Varg Vikerness a.k.a. Count Grishnack .. he stabed him 23 times ...

Old 2002-09-13, 19:05
Tattered
Symbiotic In Theory
Forum Leader

Quote:
Alien Sex Fiend?

thats a cool band name!

Quote:
Originally Posted by metal=life
Hey don't talk back buddy. Give your dick size or don't post.

Old 2002-09-13, 19:16
metalgraingirl
Metalhead

pumpkinhead scares the shit outta me!!

henry rollins is kinda frightening also

Old 2002-09-14, 01:22
The Crying Orc

Quote:

He burnt Churches....damn man, that's some scary shiznit.

Old 2002-09-14, 14:21
metal=life
Post-whore

Varg is fuckin scary ass all hell...imagine being in a rehersal room with a killer..his band Burzum has lyrics that are all 100% true. Pick up the book Lords Of Chaos. Its at www.shiva-int.com

------D---
------E---
------A---
---METAL
------H---

"One day we all will die, a cliched fact of life."
Pantera - I'm Broken

Old 2002-09-14, 15:21
mrweijia
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally posted by tatter3d
Charles Manson is scary, lol

i secodn that.

Old 2002-09-14, 21:34
slayme_returns
BUY OUR FIRST RELEASE $5
Alumni Staff

Varg is a dumbass puss.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg freezone.jpg (38.9 KB, 98 views)

Old 2002-09-14, 22:37
CtHuLhU DaWn
Supreme Metalhead

Quote:
Originally posted by Katham

Kristian, and he Changed his name to varg

VARG
AMOR
ROMA
GRAV

Notice anything about the name?

Old 2002-09-14, 22:42
CtHuLhU DaWn
Supreme Metalhead

Quote:

That's not the correct version Sane. He came home found his buddy. Took pictures of him because it looked "cool".
He then hungry and made himself breakfast by frying a couple of eggs mixed in with the brain tissue that was lying on the floor and wall behind the corpse to capture "the spirit" of his lost friend.
Finally he collected skull pieces and sent them to friends because it would make the ultimate collectors item.
There was also a suicide not but I forgot what was written in it,it was something very banal I think.

WRONG AGAIN

Euronymous put his brian in a stew to callhimself a cannibal

The skull was for a necklace

And the note said schnadenfrude

Dead was known for NOT having a sense of humor, but translated this means "ecuse all the blood", which is ironic becuase he cut his wrists and basted himself with a shotgun

RIP DEAD
RIP EURONYMOUS

Old 2002-09-15, 17:31
mrweijia
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally posted by CtHuLhU DaWn

VARG
AMOR
ROMA
GRAV

whats amor, roma and grav??

Old 2002-09-15, 19:22
CtHuLhU DaWn
Supreme Metalhead

Amor - the strongest feeling
Roma - Outcast or something, i forget
Grav - Grave

Varg initsself means Outcast/wolf

Old 2002-09-15, 22:00
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Since he varg killed the guy in norway, hes only in jail for like 10 years (some where above that) and i think he gets out 2006.

Darko
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2002-09-16, 06:28
CtHuLhU DaWn
Supreme Metalhead

YEah he killed Øystein Aarseth (Euronymous), And i heard from Orc'y that varg is getting out this year due to "being a good boy", even though i dont trust the cabbage it seems plausible

Old 2002-09-17, 05:52
PST 88
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

I second slayme, varg strikes me as a puss. Thousands of murderers out there, what's special about this guy? Perhaps his pussocity.

As for scary, I would have to say Scott Ian. I mean, what the hell's up with a Jewish skinhead? Also, E-string from Necrofucker, while not really scary, is pretty intimidating when he wants to be. And shows his goddamn face.

Old 2002-09-17, 06:31
CtHuLhU DaWn
Supreme Metalhead

Quote:
Originally posted by PST 88
I second slayme, varg strikes me as a puss. Thousands of murderers out there, what's special about this guy? Perhaps his pussocity.

Because he put his extreme beliefs of returning norwasy to its heathen ways into action by starting the church burning, and his murder of Aarseth Isnlt special, it only is in the black metal scene, where Aarseth built it himself, And when he died it sen a shock.

Old 2002-09-17, 20:05
PST 88
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Eh, white people in america've been burnin down black people's churches for years, and prolly killing too, but they dont get called some of the scariest motherfuckers out there, so I still fail to see what's special about that dude, aside from that he plays bass.

Old 2002-09-17, 22:06
CtHuLhU DaWn
Supreme Metalhead

Varg WAS bruzum, it was a one man band you twit

Old 2002-09-17, 22:39
slayme_returns
BUY OUR FIRST RELEASE $5
Alumni Staff

how'd i know you'd be the first to start the 5 year old name calling.

whether he WAS Burzum or not, he's still a puss.

Old 2002-09-17, 22:48
PST 88
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

I didnt say a damn thing about Burzum. Or 'Bruzum', for that matter. I was referencing the fact that on the only music I've heard of his, with Mayhem, he was playing that lovely four or five stringed instrument we like to call the bass. This instrument is generally included in the rhythm section of a band, and adds some low end. There are two general varieties of bass, including the stand up acoustic(generally used for classical or jazz) and the electric bass, which resembles a guitar and is used for just about everything but classical. In metal, the genre I assume we're discussing, it generally just doubles the guitar at a lower volume, although some bassists break the mold. Varg Vikernes, however, is not an example of this. He is, instead, an example of a jealous fucknut who gets a lot of credit for being hard as nails that he has not earned, and I'm getting sorta tired of hearing about him. Now, when he does something really scary, or makes music I like, maybe I'll give him some of the darkened respect you fucks're just climbing over each other to give him, but for now, I'll think of him as that bassist that that band Mayhem had for a little while until he acted like a moron and got sent to jail, just like many morons do. If he was smarter, and avoided jail, then he might be on the scary side. But guys who get caught and screetch hate dont interest me.

I guess what I'm saying is this(and I do have slayme's permission for this): FUCK BURZUM and FUCK VARG.

Thank you.

Old 2002-09-18, 06:54
CtHuLhU DaWn
Supreme Metalhead

Quote:
Originally posted by slayme_returns
how'd i know you'd be the first to start the 5 year old name calling.
I said Twit, not Twat.
Twit isnlt name calling here, its a VERY soft tearm for "idiot" only to be used in a jokingly manor.

And PST....
OK fair play, Agree to Disaggree,
One thing i want to add, he was only sent down as he wasnt; allowed to speak in court, and couldnlt identify the lies as he couldnlt speak.
Ok, end of discussion

Old 2002-09-20, 08:47
Hardytheharhar
New Blood

Quote:
Originally posted by atifman
Michael Jackson
now thats one scary motherfucker. He's a homosexual pedophile, he bought the elephant man, he bathes in only Evian spring water, he grabs and fondles himself frequently when he's singing, and he has a pet monkey (well, actually i wouldnt mind having a pet monkey, but Michael Jackson is still a weirdo). i ran out of reasons why he's scary, but he still is.
i didn't mind his music in the 80s but after like 1990, he became a scary weirdo

*LOL* man youre absolutely right 'bout that!!!

Old 2002-09-20, 14:32
The Crying Orc

Quote:
Originally posted by metal=life
Varg is fuckin scary ass all hell...imagine being in a rehersal room with a killer..his band Burzum has lyrics that are all 100% true. Pick up the book Lords Of Chaos. Its at www.shiva-int.com

Yeah yeah, and I'll slap the shit out of that little boy.

Old 2002-09-20, 14:33
The Crying Orc

Quote:
Originally posted by slayme_returns
Varg is a dumbass puss.

Hahahahah! good one.

Old 2002-09-21, 01:18
walpurgis
Drunken Yeti God
Alumni Staff

Quote:
Michael Jackson
he grabs and fondles himself frequently when he's singing

Um, I do all that in the shower from time to time, does that make me scary?

Quote:

Old 2002-09-21, 03:01
PST 88
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Unbelievably so.

Old 2002-09-21, 05:22
Squall
Metalhead

Varg was burzum?? woah....kinda awesome...///and hell yeah....he is fuckin scary....pretty crazy..../

Old 2002-09-21, 05:48
memnoch
The Devil
Alumni Staff

I nominate myself as scariest motherfucker.

This is my first post in this thread.....so why not name me eh? Here's my reasoning:

1. I'm canadian
2. I like hockey.....a lot.
3. I like canadian football, and dislike the NFL.
4. I drink strong canadian beer....sometimes ranging up to 9% in alcohol. Yes, beer.
5. I have a cool black hat that i wear.
6. My chest is hairy.
7. I'm canadian.
8. I like Immolation.
9. I'm canadian.
10. I think Ozzy's a pussy.

Yeah.....go me!!
Justice the founder of my fabric moved
To rear me was the task of power divine
Supremest wisdom, and primeval love
Before me things create were none, save things
Eternal, and eternal I endure
All hope abandon, ye who enter here

Against the concert of the Immortals he cannot stand alone.

Old 2002-09-21, 05:51
memnoch
The Devil
Alumni Staff

In second place i'd put The Crying Orc....just cause he seems like he'd be a scary guy.

Old 2002-09-21, 06:09
slayme_returns
BUY OUR FIRST RELEASE $5
Alumni Staff

would that happen to be a.............bowler hat?

Old 2002-09-21, 06:25
PST 88
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

I was usin one as a frisbee earlier.

And memnoch's scarier than varg.

Old 2002-09-21, 06:35
memnoch
The Devil
Alumni Staff

Damn straight i am.....

My hat is just a black baseball cap. There's no "nike" shit on it.....it's all black.

Old 2002-09-21, 06:38
slayme_returns
BUY OUR FIRST RELEASE $5
Alumni Staff

i used to have a black Slayer hat when i was a freshman in high school but it wore out. I just wear a University of Texas hat now.

Old 2002-09-21, 06:39
slayme_returns
BUY OUR FIRST RELEASE $5
Alumni Staff

UT's football is good, but I could give a shit. I just wanna wear a famous faggot school on my fucking head.

Old 2002-09-21, 06:39
memnoch
The Devil
Alumni Staff

I have a couple patches i could put on my hat....but i'm pretty lazy and i'm not really good at sewing (or good at spelling that word either).

Old 2002-09-21, 06:40
PST 88
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

I dont have a hat, my head's too damn big. But if I had one, I'd want a bowler hat. Or a BLS one, cause I havent seen enough of those. Maybe my friend's 'Israeli Army: Uzi Does it' hat.

Old 2002-09-21, 06:44
memnoch
The Devil
Alumni Staff

What the hell's a bowler hat? I've probably seen them.....just don't recognize the name.

Old 2002-09-21, 06:56
slayme_returns
BUY OUR FIRST RELEASE $5
Alumni Staff

here ya go.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bowler_hat.jpg (22.3 KB, 55 views)

Old 2002-09-21, 07:15
memnoch
The Devil
Alumni Staff

Ah i see.

I don't think i'm quite soffisticated enough to wear one of those. What i would like those is a cool black Trenchcoat....those things rule!

Old 2002-09-21, 12:32
CtHuLhU DaWn
Supreme Metalhead

I cant wear hats, dreads make my head huge...

I wanna trenchcoat too, they rock

Old 2002-09-21, 19:47
walpurgis
Drunken Yeti God
Alumni Staff

Quote:
Originally posted by memnoch
In second place i'd put The Crying Orc....just cause he seems like he'd be a scary guy.

I see how it is, I go from big yeti to no one even caring anymore...

As far as hats go, I wear my Navy one now, Khaki with Navy blue(imagine that...) lettering.

Quote:

Old 2002-09-21, 19:50
slayme_returns
BUY OUR FIRST RELEASE $5
Alumni Staff

you're just too damn quiet recently wally.

Old 2002-09-21, 19:54
walpurgis
Drunken Yeti God
Alumni Staff

Not much to say, so I don't *shrugs* but I can accept that answer.

Quote:

Old 2002-09-21, 20:39
The Crying Orc

I'm not a scary man.
I'm a loveable, sensitive, skinny fuck.

Old 2002-09-21, 20:42
memnoch
The Devil
Alumni Staff

Quote:
Originally posted by The Crying Orc
I'm not a scary man.

Haha...well, you don't act like that on here.

And sorry wally....you're up there in the top 5 though, probably 3rd. I love you still man.

Old 2002-09-21, 20:44
The Crying Orc

I don't act mean, or anything. I'm just......"normal" on here, or something along those lines, I don't really pay attention to thing's on here, I just post shit, and then come back two months later, and just post again....than repeat, and so on.

Old 2002-09-21, 20:53
memnoch
The Devil
Alumni Staff

Well, to me at least you seemed like a bit of an ass when you first started coming here.

I always had respect because you listened to cool music....just sometimes i thought you were a bit harsh on things. But now i think it's actually pretty funny and i like it. SO.....good job!

Old 2002-09-21, 21:08
The Crying Orc

I rape you of cool music, son.

I think I decreased the "ass-ness" ever since I got my GF, but the weird thing is, I've been with her for 6 years, and when I joined here I was of great ass-ness, now I am no ass-ness of the ass-ness.
It's just simple ass-ness.
You lost me?
Good.
Orc-bonics.

Old 2002-09-21, 21:09
slayme_returns
BUY OUR FIRST RELEASE $5
Alumni Staff

Quote:
I'm not a scary man.

like Varg?

Old 2002-09-21, 21:10
The Crying Orc

Just like it says in your Signature.

FUCK VARG!

Old 2002-09-21, 21:12
slayme_returns
BUY OUR FIRST RELEASE $5
Alumni Staff

haha

Old 2002-09-21, 21:23
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

im not in to bm, but i know one of burzumz songs quotes "kill the chirstian" bla bla anti-christianity. But in a later interview he says that we should be brothers with the christians. If thats not hypocritical then im a pladapuss. Anywho, just some imput i found out.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2002-09-21, 21:24
The Crying Orc

He sucks.

Old 2002-09-21, 21:46
mrweijia
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally posted by CtHuLhU DaWn
I cant wear hats, dreads make my head huge...

my head's already huge, i have a flex-fit hat that just shrinks when i take it off

Old 2002-09-21, 22:41
CtHuLhU DaWn
Supreme Metalhead

what the fuck!?

*gets a knitting needle and chases wejia*
hehe
*pop!*

(i'm kidding!)

Old 2002-09-22, 10:35
Def
Master Killer
Alumni Staff

I am the scariest motherfucker in these regions.

if you would know me personally you'd know.

Old 2002-09-22, 16:15
walpurgis
Drunken Yeti God
Alumni Staff

Quote:
I'm not a scary man.

Me too man...

Quote:

Old 2002-09-22, 17:18
PST 88
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Y'know, I've been to the netherlands, and based on a drunken two days I spent there, I'd have to say that yes, def-fx is the scariest motherfucker there.

Old 2002-09-22, 17:50
Def
Master Killer
Alumni Staff

and don't you forget it!

Old 2002-09-22, 18:50
memnoch
The Devil
Alumni Staff

Pff.

Old 2002-09-23, 19:12
jaystanton
New Blood

Quote:
Originally posted by Stormrider12
Kerry King of Slayer

He may be one scary motherfucker, but he's a great musician.

Old 2002-09-23, 23:08
Midnight
Senior Metalhead

I dunno I think Little Richard is one scary motherfucker..

Old 2002-09-24, 02:52
atifman
Forum Leader
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally posted by memnoch
And sorry wally....you're up there in the top 5 though, probably 3rd. I love you still man.

where am i on that list?

Old 2002-09-24, 05:29
The Crying Orc

Richard Simmons in Glam clothing.

Or a trench-coat. Zyklon style.

Old 2002-09-24, 09:35
far_beyond_sane
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally posted by *Def-Fx*
I am the scariest motherfucker in these regions.

if you would know me personally you'd know.

Of course we would.

Old 2002-09-24, 10:30
memnoch
The Devil
Alumni Staff

Quote:

where am i on that list?

Uh....pretty low man. Sorry....but you just don't strike me as a scarry person.

Now on my sarcastic/funny-ass list, you'd be numero uno!

Old 2002-09-24, 13:41
mrweijia
Post-whore

so what exactly did varg do?

Old 2002-09-25, 11:08
jaystanton
New Blood

Quote:
Originally posted by Midnight
I dunno I think Little Richard is one scary motherfucker..

you're right, man.
I didn't think of him!