MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum What's New Submit a Tab FAQ Links Contact Us Link to Us


Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > MetalTabs.com > Chit Chat
User Name
Password


View Poll Results: Who should be fired?
Paddy 6 85.71%
Dyldo 1 14.29%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 2010-04-11, 10:33
PST 88 PST 88 is offline
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 4,982
You Decide

As you know, there's been some friction between the mods lately that's been spilling over into the forums at large. Over the course of the controversy, certain things have been brought to light about both Darko and Paddy that highlight the more unsavory aspects of their characters, only some of which has been brought to the attention of the forum at large.

In the past few days, I've been in contact with the other mods, to see how much truth there was to Dylan's claims about Paddy. After those conversations, and with my first-hand knowledge of our Dyldo's behavior, I'd personally like to be rid of both the scamming bastard and the fabricating, manipulative little baby, but that decision isn't up to me.

I've talked this over with Alex, and we both are at a loss as to which of these guys to boot, since clearly we can't have them working together anymore. So, in a bizarre fit of democracy, we've decided to poll for your opinion. Now, I can't promise that the decision itself is up to you, but let your opinion be known and we'll take that into consideration.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 2010-04-11, 11:03
drawn&quartered's Avatar
drawn&quartered drawn&quartered is offline
Too _____, wouldn't fuck
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 2,541
what exactly are the facts here?
__________________
I dont have any funny quotes

NEGROGENESIS


Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 2010-04-11, 11:13
PST 88 PST 88 is offline
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 4,982
Paddy has been less than forthright in his financial dealings with the other mods, leading to no small resentment, and Dyldo has taken this as his opportunity to slander anybody among the mods he's been harboring any sort of grudge against. You can get a good amount of the flavor in the recently-closed 'Audios' thread, though much of the content is in the mod forum.

To put it simpler, both have shown themselves recently to be malignant liars, with the slight difference that Paddy's lies have cost people money whereas Dylan is only going for good will and sympathy points. Take your time, read through the 'Audios' and 'Movies' threads, and you should be able to see much of the acrimony, more than enough to form an opinion.

Like I said, I'd be just as happy to be rid of both of them, but that's not on the table at this juncture.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 2010-04-11, 12:30
moe_blunts's Avatar
moe_blunts moe_blunts is offline
wigger/redneck/drunkard
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: austin tx
Posts: 2,234
Paddy is one of the biggest reasons I continue to browse this forum. He is a funny bloke (lol). My lolz are worth more than your billz.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zionist
you don't belong here. You belong on a Paul Wall message board.


http://www.last.fm/user/moe_blunts/
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 2010-04-11, 12:39
Gomli's Avatar
Gomli Gomli is offline
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Ger., North
Posts: 2,593
Quote:
Originally Posted by PST 88
After those conversations, and with my first-hand knowledge of our Dyldo's behavior, I'd personally like to be rid of both the scamming bastard and the fabricating, manipulative little baby, but that decision isn't up to me.


This sounds actually like the only real effective solution. Dyldo left anyway`s but I also don`t want a forum with members who are stealing money from each other and all that shit
__________________
C'est le chant des vieux arbres entonné pour toi,
Pour ces bois obscurs maintenant endormis.


R.I.P moe
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 2010-04-11, 13:08
drawn&quartered's Avatar
drawn&quartered drawn&quartered is offline
Too _____, wouldn't fuck
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 2,541
Making a deal over the internet with someone you don't really know is a pretty bad choice. For always typing like such a pretentious cunt you would think that Darko would know better. I'm not about to go through his posts and read the details but maybe there is some sort of contact law involved that could solve the money issue. Either way it is pretty fucking slimy to "earn" money by those means, but I'm not going to vote for Paddy to be kicked. Anyways I feel like I don't know the whole context despite reading over the posts in this forum and I can't really judge.
__________________
I dont have any funny quotes

NEGROGENESIS


Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 2010-04-11, 13:59
DameFraMorkum's Avatar
DameFraMorkum DameFraMorkum is offline
Post-whore
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: NYC
Posts: 1,199
Send a message via AIM to DameFraMorkum Send a message via MSN to DameFraMorkum
I know I haven't been here too often, but thought I'd give my 2 cents anyway... I think the forum would be poorer for losing either of them let alone both of them. Ideally both would be mature enough to make amends and start over, I think there has to be some civil solution to this. I'm not aware of what went on the mod's lair but after reading the Audios and Movies thread I have to say it sounds like a petty misunderstanding. Darko's been here for forever and is a pretty straight up dude as far as I can tell, and Paddy is just hilarious. It's really sad that it's come down to this. Kiss and make up already.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 2010-04-11, 14:25
JoeYngVai's Avatar
JoeYngVai JoeYngVai is offline
Vaginal Warts
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: I live in a giant bucket.
Posts: 2,289
Send a message via AIM to JoeYngVai
Quote:
Originally Posted by DameFraMorkum
I know I haven't been here too often, but thought I'd give my 2 cents anyway... I think the forum would be poorer for losing either of them let alone both of them. Ideally both would be mature enough to make amends and start over, I think there has to be some civil solution to this. I'm not aware of what went on the mod's lair but after reading the Audios and Movies thread I have to say it sounds like a petty misunderstanding. Darko's been here for forever and is a pretty straight up dude as far as I can tell, and Paddy is just hilarious. It's really sad that it's come down to this. Kiss and make up already.


This is what I was trying to type out earlier, but then I just decided not to post. Basically, there are more than two options to resolve this...
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by PST 88
The bottom of that 'Don't Click' picture is one of the funniest things I've seen in a while. 'No, I really DO have a vagina! It's right here!'


Blackwater (Friend's Metal Band)
MY WEBSITE!


R.I.P Paddy. My dear and loving father will never be forgotten.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 2010-04-11, 14:35
TruthDevoid's Avatar
TruthDevoid TruthDevoid is offline
Drugged Unholy
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Philadelphia Area
Posts: 2,458
Ban Gomli!

sorry bud. I'm just kiddin. You're like the weird German little brother i never had or wanted.

Anyway, enough of this shit. Quit fuckin around. I see what's going on here.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalThrashingMad
I don't know about you, but I deadlift because I strive to be the first human tree stump pulling machine


Quote:
Originally Posted by viewer_from_nihil
the song serial cocksucker changed my life


Quote:
Originally Posted by BassBehemoth
Are you going to snort cheap pharmaceutical drugs with your lizard as well?
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 2010-04-11, 16:15
Dyldo's Avatar
Dyldo Dyldo is offline
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Californeeway
Posts: 7,909
Send a message via AIM to Dyldo Send a message via MSN to Dyldo
Wow. I have to say I'm pretty surprised that Alex decided to do this after his initial bullshit move. Thank Mutant Christ for coming to his fucking senses about this because what was happening before was a fucking crime (and I don't mean Paddy's stealing). Still, Paddy should not be getting even a smidge of a chance because of what he's fucking done, but I guess some people just can't accept the evidence that's biting them in the ass.

This is pretty much the only way things are going to go down because there's no way I'll be staying here if Paddy does.

Paddy: Just fucking leave. Even if for some reason you get chosen to stay, you'll be completely ostracized by the forum because no one will (hopefully be stupid enough) to trust you or anything you say. I encourage anyone that wants to know or check fact check anything to contact me via e-mail (deadheadroses@gmail.com). Or, if you just want the 20+ page e-mail between him and Chris or even the entire Mod Lair threads that have seen some of the initial heat going down, do not hesitate to e-mail me! I feel like some lame fucking activist here but I truly feel that this scumbag must be outed.
__________________
Check my band out:
facebook.com/deadheadroses
deadheadroses.bandcamp.com
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so ronrey
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 2010-04-11, 17:14
Def's Avatar
Def Def is offline
Master Killer
Alumni Staff
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Utrecht, The Netherlands
Posts: 11,372
Jezus guys, I can't believe we had to let this out of the lair.

Anyway, having heard the full and uncensored story, I have to say I voted Paddy. I enjoy his humour but fuck-christ... There are some boundaries man.

It is a sad day for the Green screen indeed...
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 2010-04-11, 17:29
Paddy Paddy is offline
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 3,745
This is fucking ridiculous. Is Nomad so detached from this forum now that he can't even make a decision about his own fucking staff? Dylan already decided to leave, for one thing; why is this even under discussion?

As PST 88 pointed out, the majority of this charade has been played out in the mod forum, so an informed decision on the part of the regular members is unlikely. It'll just be the same back and forth retardation all over again.

But who am I to judge? I'm a thief and a con-artist, apparently

I think it's very telling that public opinion here did a 180 when the element of money was introduced. Never mind that Dylan broadcast the fact that I was fucking abused, and never mind the fact that he's been using me like his own personal postal service, or that he and Chris have been pawing over the personal emails I have sent each of them, all of that means nothing when a few dollars go missing; it's on THAT point that you make your decision about which of us should be gone? I just hope you're never called up for jury service.

6 votes against me (at the moment). Well, fuck me. Think back over my 1837 posts on this forum and tell me that you see any evidence of the sociopathic money-grabber Dylan has painted me as. In the space of a few posts from Dylan my reputation here is reduced to rubble, and no one questioned it.

I was going to post my email address here, for members who want to remain in touch with me, but the best I've heard in my defence in this thread is "he was funny, but...". With friends like these...

Later.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 2010-04-11, 18:05
moe_blunts's Avatar
moe_blunts moe_blunts is offline
wigger/redneck/drunkard
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: austin tx
Posts: 2,234
I still love you, Paddy.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zionist
you don't belong here. You belong on a Paul Wall message board.


http://www.last.fm/user/moe_blunts/
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 2010-04-11, 20:54
Paddy Paddy is offline
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 3,745
Quote:
Originally Posted by moe_blunts
I still love you, Paddy.
I love you too
Reply With Quote


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:14.


========

Contact Us | Privacy Policy | Disclaimer
Copyright © 2001-2009 MetalTabs.com. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2009, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.