MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum What's New Submit a Tab FAQ Links Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > MetalTabs.com > Chit Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 2007-04-16, 17:02
Senior Metalhead

Have you even been in a fight/gotten ass kicked?

I have never been in a true fight but a little bit ago some kid ran up on me while i was sitting down and punched me in the face.Busted my lip a little but nothing bad.Then the next fucking day he said he whooped my ass? Do you think i received a "ass whoopin"?

Oh yeah dont be embarrased i wanna know if anyone else has been in serious fights/gotten ass "kicked" so discuss
Old 2007-04-16, 17:05
Die Young.

lol.

I haven't been in a "real" fight in quite sometime..but my friends and I beat each up all the time..

Quote:
Originally Posted by moe_blunts
you done told me lots of thangs bout beer n shit and canada. have a grand ol cunt of a good time.

RIP moe.
Old 2007-04-16, 17:09
Post-whore

Send a message via AIM to CannibalXampire
I haven't been in a fight since I was probably around 6 years old. I got my ass kicked.
Old 2007-04-16, 17:30
I am a tax on the world..
Forum Leader

Never been in a fist fight. These days though and around this campus.....no one messes with the athletic guy wearing black jeans, combat boots, and Cannibal Corpse and Slayer shirts. Maybe I need to be put in my place sometime or another, but it definately hasn't happned yet.
Man, I get real sweaty after I wack my dong. Yeah, cause I headbang while I do, and I can't really "Jump" (haha ) like VanHalen in a dorm room, so I just walk back and forth....haha a couple days ago I was jumping up and down on my bed, with my pants down and my roommate came in when I wasn't looking, hahaha.

This is my band's page
http://www.myspace.com/ferocitydentontx
Old 2007-04-16, 18:46
Pirate Lawd

I used to fight all the time and how being punched in the face for no reason didn't cause you to explode, I don't understand. I wouldn't say you got your "ass kicked" but you did get humiliated and that is far worse. Try not to let it happen again, no matter how scared the moment might see. Its a bad tread to start. Make him earn the right to say he kicked your ass. Even if you take more damage, I think he might not risk provoking another fight in the future if he knows you will fight back.

I've been beat so bad before I had to go to the hospital. Once when I was 15 I got jumped by 4 dudes I had never seen before. I didn't know wtf they were talking about, but if I hadn't fought back they might have killed me. The police found them a few hours later and it seems they had thought I was someone else. I know its an extreme example but there is nothing wrong with defending yourself.

Last edited by Soulinsane : 2007-04-16 at 18:50.
Old 2007-04-16, 19:10
Senior Metalhead

You got jumped Soulinsane!?!? Dude that sucks.Im not really hostile or violent at all.I have alot of Hippie in me so thats why i dont really like provoking violence or anything.
Old 2007-04-16, 19:30
Slayer of dumb cunts

Send a message via AIM to tmfreak
Quote:
Originally Posted by aFarewelltoKings
You got jumped Soulinsane!?!? Dude that sucks.Im not really hostile or violent at all.I have alot of Hippie in me so thats why i dont really like provoking violence or anything.

Alot of hippie in you? Is that some sort of race now?

You have alot more animal and will to survive in you than these "hippie" genes.
...Its very annoying to keep having to hear some socially-disabled teen come on these boards talking about all the drugs he's started doing so that he can maybe grasp onto some kind of positive response so he feels better about himself and what he's doing.
About requiem. Aint it the truth...
Old 2007-04-16, 19:41
Die Young.

Hippy Genes? Well that explains why he's so fucking stupid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moe_blunts
you done told me lots of thangs bout beer n shit and canada. have a grand ol cunt of a good time.

RIP moe.
Old 2007-04-16, 19:48
Slayer of dumb cunts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassBehemoth
Hippy Genes? Well that explains why he's so fucking stupid.

hahah

I definitely laughed out loud on that one.
...Its very annoying to keep having to hear some socially-disabled teen come on these boards talking about all the drugs he's started doing so that he can maybe grasp onto some kind of positive response so he feels better about himself and what he's doing.
Old 2007-04-16, 20:04
Senior Metalhead

Yeah i got Hippie genes.I was raised on Zappa,Grateful Dead and the Strawberry alarm clock. *waits for insults*
Old 2007-04-16, 20:05
Post-whore

We use to fight people for no reason...then one day i got jumped by 4 guys for no reason and really received an ass kicking, i never mess with anyone now that doesn't fuck with me first...
Old 2007-04-16, 20:30
FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Never been in a real fight. Have been punched in the stomach for stuff I did that was petty and small minded (ex. knocking locker doors into people. Not hard, but just enough to tick them off. Everyone was a dick to me, and I was only 12 years old, so I thought the most reasonable thing would be being a dick right back at them..... wasn't good.) Was pinned down on a bus for no reason. Never got into a fight. I was raised on the idea that fighting only brings more unneeded violence. I have learned how full of shit that idea was and really wish I stood up to all those people who pushed me around.

Keep checking for new crap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus
It's really sad, all those people who don't understand why we shouldn't act like our enemies. The real victory is not only killing and imprisoning the terrorists, but also letting civilized manners override the lust for revenge, once the battle is over.
Old 2007-04-16, 20:43
Slayer of dumb cunts

Quote:
Originally Posted by CompelledToLacerate
Never been in a real fight. Have been punched in the stomach for stuff I did that was petty and small minded (ex. knocking locker doors into people. Not hard, but just enough to tick them off. Everyone was a dick to me, and I was only 12 years old, so I thought the most reasonable thing would be being a dick right back at them..... wasn't good.) Was pinned down on a bus for no reason. Never got into a fight. I was raised on the idea that fighting only brings more unneeded violence. I have learned how full of shit that idea was and really wish I stood up to all those people who pushed me around.

Eats at you for the rest of your days. Enjoy what being a regular "white guy" is all about.
Old 2007-04-16, 20:47
Supreme Metalhead

Send a message via AIM to Shreddist Send a message via MSN to Shreddist Send a message via Yahoo to Shreddist
I got sucker punched as well and didnt do anything about it, cause they guy looked pretty gay doing it. and a group of gangsters said they were going to kick his ass anyways, so i was fine with that. then his friend started shit with my gf, he ended up on the pavement with a broken knee.
Old 2007-04-16, 20:47
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmfreak
Eats at you for the rest of your days. Enjoy what being a regular "white guy" is all about.

O man that was low....haha
Old 2007-04-16, 20:49
6 lvl 80's sucka.

Send a message via AIM to sixsicsix
you deserved it.
and no, that whuddnt no whuupen.
it was indeed a chap shot, get yourself together and go bust his fucking skull.
but you still deserved it.

http://hosting01.hotchyx.com/adult-...pad_and_pat.jpg
Old 2007-04-16, 23:46
You gamma-minus fucktards
Forum Leader

I hurt someone's feelings once.

"It was some kind of evolutionary glitch, she figured; no different than the other unreasonable side effects of consciousness and emotion, like religion and rap music."
Old 2007-04-16, 23:47
Post-whore
Banned

Send a message via MSN to problematic
Don't worry. Phonebooks don't have feelings.
Old 2007-04-17, 00:06
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by powersofterror
Never been in a fist fight. These days though and around this campus.....no one messes with the athletic guy wearing black jeans, combat boots, and Cannibal Corpse and Slayer shirts. Maybe I need to be put in my place sometime or another, but it definately hasn't happned yet.

You could always start a fight with a big fat, drunken guy at Slayer concert by saying "Slayer sucks". I'm sure you'll get put in you place then. Oh, he has to be bald as well.

http://www.myspace.com/jimmysband

http://www.myspace.com/pyrrhicthanatologymonger

Mr. Budd on Relapse explaining LDOH's IAHC Mcd: "It sounds like an inside-out gorilla eating 50 babies a minute."
Old 2007-04-17, 00:15
Senior Metalhead

I am 6-3 240lbs.

I fought a guy that was 6-9 260+ (He was native Canadian)

I got smoked, I started this fight. I punch the fucker 3 times on the chin, he looks all wobbly, pauses, laughs and then proceeds to BREAK MY HELMET FROM PUNCHING IT (a fucking hockey helmet they are indestructable) cuts me for 7 staples in my head. He broke my nose that needed stiches to repair, knocked out 3 of my teeth, 30 stiches in my face.

Anyways, the other team comes back into town near the end of season and I gave him a go again lol!