MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum FAQ Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > MetalTabs.com > Chit Chat

Old 2007-04-16, 22:02
aFarewelltoKings
Senior Metalhead

Have you even been in a fight/gotten ass kicked?

I have never been in a true fight but a little bit ago some kid ran up on me while i was sitting down and punched me in the face.Busted my lip a little but nothing bad.Then the next fucking day he said he whooped my ass? Do you think i received a "ass whoopin"?

Oh yeah dont be embarrased i wanna know if anyone else has been in serious fights/gotten ass "kicked" so discuss

Old 2007-04-16, 22:05
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

lol.

I haven't been in a "real" fight in quite sometime..but my friends and I beat each up all the time..

Quote:
Originally Posted by moe_blunts
you done told me lots of thangs bout beer n shit and canada. have a grand ol cunt of a good time.

RIP moe.

Old 2007-04-16, 22:09
CannibalXampire
Post-whore

I haven't been in a fight since I was probably around 6 years old. I got my ass kicked.

Old 2007-04-16, 22:30
powersofterror
I am a tax on the world..
Forum Leader

Never been in a fist fight. These days though and around this campus.....no one messes with the athletic guy wearing black jeans, combat boots, and Cannibal Corpse and Slayer shirts. Maybe I need to be put in my place sometime or another, but it definately hasn't happned yet.
Man, I get real sweaty after I wack my dong. Yeah, cause I headbang while I do, and I can't really "Jump" (haha ) like VanHalen in a dorm room, so I just walk back and forth....haha a couple days ago I was jumping up and down on my bed, with my pants down and my roommate came in when I wasn't looking, hahaha.

This is my band's page
http://www.myspace.com/ferocitydentontx

Old 2007-04-16, 23:46
Soulinsane
Pirate Lawd

I used to fight all the time and how being punched in the face for no reason didn't cause you to explode, I don't understand. I wouldn't say you got your "ass kicked" but you did get humiliated and that is far worse. Try not to let it happen again, no matter how scared the moment might see. Its a bad tread to start. Make him earn the right to say he kicked your ass. Even if you take more damage, I think he might not risk provoking another fight in the future if he knows you will fight back.

I've been beat so bad before I had to go to the hospital. Once when I was 15 I got jumped by 4 dudes I had never seen before. I didn't know wtf they were talking about, but if I hadn't fought back they might have killed me. The police found them a few hours later and it seems they had thought I was someone else. I know its an extreme example but there is nothing wrong with defending yourself.

Last edited by Soulinsane : 2007-04-16 at 23:50.

Old 2007-04-17, 00:10
aFarewelltoKings
Senior Metalhead

You got jumped Soulinsane!?!? Dude that sucks.Im not really hostile or violent at all.I have alot of Hippie in me so thats why i dont really like provoking violence or anything.

Old 2007-04-17, 00:30
tmfreak
Slayer of dumb cunts

Quote:
Originally Posted by aFarewelltoKings
You got jumped Soulinsane!?!? Dude that sucks.Im not really hostile or violent at all.I have alot of Hippie in me so thats why i dont really like provoking violence or anything.

Alot of hippie in you? Is that some sort of race now?

You have alot more animal and will to survive in you than these "hippie" genes.
...Its very annoying to keep having to hear some socially-disabled teen come on these boards talking about all the drugs he's started doing so that he can maybe grasp onto some kind of positive response so he feels better about himself and what he's doing.
About requiem. Aint it the truth...

Old 2007-04-17, 00:41
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

Hippy Genes? Well that explains why he's so fucking stupid.

Quote:
you done told me lots of thangs bout beer n shit and canada. have a grand ol cunt of a good time.

RIP moe.

Old 2007-04-17, 00:48
tmfreak
Slayer of dumb cunts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassBehemoth
Hippy Genes? Well that explains why he's so fucking stupid.

hahah

I definitely laughed out loud on that one.
...Its very annoying to keep having to hear some socially-disabled teen come on these boards talking about all the drugs he's started doing so that he can maybe grasp onto some kind of positive response so he feels better about himself and what he's doing.

Old 2007-04-17, 01:04
aFarewelltoKings
Senior Metalhead

Yeah i got Hippie genes.I was raised on Zappa,Grateful Dead and the Strawberry alarm clock. *waits for insults*

Old 2007-04-17, 01:05
Pr0az
Post-whore

We use to fight people for no reason...then one day i got jumped by 4 guys for no reason and really received an ass kicking, i never mess with anyone now that doesn't fuck with me first...

Old 2007-04-17, 01:30
CompelledToLacerate
FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Never been in a real fight. Have been punched in the stomach for stuff I did that was petty and small minded (ex. knocking locker doors into people. Not hard, but just enough to tick them off. Everyone was a dick to me, and I was only 12 years old, so I thought the most reasonable thing would be being a dick right back at them..... wasn't good.) Was pinned down on a bus for no reason. Never got into a fight. I was raised on the idea that fighting only brings more unneeded violence. I have learned how full of shit that idea was and really wish I stood up to all those people who pushed me around.

Keep checking for new crap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus
It's really sad, all those people who don't understand why we shouldn't act like our enemies. The real victory is not only killing and imprisoning the terrorists, but also letting civilized manners override the lust for revenge, once the battle is over.

Old 2007-04-17, 01:43
tmfreak
Slayer of dumb cunts

Quote:
Originally Posted by CompelledToLacerate
Never been in a real fight. Have been punched in the stomach for stuff I did that was petty and small minded (ex. knocking locker doors into people. Not hard, but just enough to tick them off. Everyone was a dick to me, and I was only 12 years old, so I thought the most reasonable thing would be being a dick right back at them..... wasn't good.) Was pinned down on a bus for no reason. Never got into a fight. I was raised on the idea that fighting only brings more unneeded violence. I have learned how full of shit that idea was and really wish I stood up to all those people who pushed me around.

Eats at you for the rest of your days. Enjoy what being a regular "white guy" is all about.

Old 2007-04-17, 01:47
Shreddist
Supreme Metalhead

I got sucker punched as well and didnt do anything about it, cause they guy looked pretty gay doing it. and a group of gangsters said they were going to kick his ass anyways, so i was fine with that. then his friend started shit with my gf, he ended up on the pavement with a broken knee.

Old 2007-04-17, 01:47
Pr0az
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmfreak
Eats at you for the rest of your days. Enjoy what being a regular "white guy" is all about.

O man that was low....haha

Old 2007-04-17, 01:49
sixsicsix
6 lvl 80's sucka.

you deserved it.
and no, that whuddnt no whuupen.
it was indeed a chap shot, get yourself together and go bust his fucking skull.
but you still deserved it.

http://hosting01.hotchyx.com/adult-...pad_and_pat.jpg

Old 2007-04-17, 04:46
far_beyond_sane
You gamma-minus fucktards
Forum Leader

I hurt someone's feelings once.

"It was some kind of evolutionary glitch, she figured; no different than the other unreasonable side effects of consciousness and emotion, like religion and rap music."

Old 2007-04-17, 04:47
problematic
Post-whore
Banned

Don't worry. Phonebooks don't have feelings.

Old 2007-04-17, 05:06
Cunty Shunt
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by powersofterror
Never been in a fist fight. These days though and around this campus.....no one messes with the athletic guy wearing black jeans, combat boots, and Cannibal Corpse and Slayer shirts. Maybe I need to be put in my place sometime or another, but it definately hasn't happned yet.

You could always start a fight with a big fat, drunken guy at Slayer concert by saying "Slayer sucks". I'm sure you'll get put in you place then. Oh, he has to be bald as well.

http://www.myspace.com/jimmysband

http://www.myspace.com/pyrrhicthanatologymonger

Mr. Budd on Relapse explaining LDOH's IAHC Mcd: "It sounds like an inside-out gorilla eating 50 babies a minute."

Old 2007-04-17, 05:15
Black_Star
Senior Metalhead

I am 6-3 240lbs.

I fought a guy that was 6-9 260+ (He was native Canadian)

I got smoked, I started this fight. I punch the fucker 3 times on the chin, he looks all wobbly, pauses, laughs and then proceeds to BREAK MY HELMET FROM PUNCHING IT (a fucking hockey helmet they are indestructable) cuts me for 7 staples in my head. He broke my nose that needed stiches to repair, knocked out 3 of my teeth, 30 stiches in my face.

Anyways, the other team comes back into town near the end of season and I gave him a go again lol!

Old 2007-04-17, 05:18
Cunty Shunt
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Star
I am 6-3 240lbs.

I got smoked, I started this fight. I punch the fucker 3 times on the chin, he looks all wobbly, pauses, laughs and then proceeds to BREAK MY HELMET FROM PUNCHING IT (a fucking hockey helmet they are indestructable) cuts me for 7 staples in my head. He broke my nose that needed stiches to repair, knocked out 3 of my teeth, 30 stiches in my face.

Anyways, the other team comes back into town near the end of season and I gave him a go again lol!

Jesus!

http://www.myspace.com/jimmysband

http://www.myspace.com/pyrrhicthanatologymonger

Mr. Budd on Relapse explaining LDOH's IAHC Mcd: "It sounds like an inside-out gorilla eating 50 babies a minute."

Old 2007-04-17, 05:20
far_beyond_sane
You gamma-minus fucktards
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by problematic
Don't worry. Phonebooks don't have feelings.

You know, as you were writing that I was ripping up a Yellow Pages... Is life too fucking weird or what??

"It was some kind of evolutionary glitch, she figured; no different than the other unreasonable side effects of consciousness and emotion, like religion and rap music."

Old 2007-04-17, 06:55
powersofterror
I am a tax on the world..
Forum Leader

Naw, you're just becoming a little predictable to us.
Man, I get real sweaty after I wack my dong. Yeah, cause I headbang while I do, and I can't really "Jump" (haha ) like VanHalen in a dorm room, so I just walk back and forth....haha a couple days ago I was jumping up and down on my bed, with my pants down and my roommate came in when I wasn't looking, hahaha.

This is my band's page
http://www.myspace.com/ferocitydentontx

Old 2007-04-17, 08:24
problematic
Post-whore
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by far_beyond_sane
You know, as you were writing that I was ripping up a Yellow Pages... Is life too fucking weird or what??

Haha... Lemme guess now its 6.24 so you're bending carpentry nails?

Old 2007-04-17, 08:47
I <3 SANDWICH
Metalhead

Fighting is fun if it's with bikini clad babes that are all soaking wet... Mmm oh wait I've never done that. I imagine it's pretty nice though.

Beautiful ladies are welcome to give me a beating anytime !

Maybe she could even get me in a boston crab then proceed to swing me round by the legs then let go so that I can smash head first into a lamppost. Hang on I think that's Tekken or something I'm getting into now...

Old 2007-04-17, 10:58
PST 88
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Been in many fights. At first got my ass kicked all the time. Later on it stopped happening. It's been a very long time since I was worried about a physical confrontation, which is one of several reasons I can walk home drunk through the ghetto with peace of mind. But I haven't been in a real fight since the summer after junior year of high school, and with good reason.

powers: people on campus probably don't fight with you because you're walking around on campus. It's a fucking college.

Old 2007-04-17, 11:16
Soeru
Post-whore

I got my ass kicked the first time ever when I was 12. I've taken severe beatings several times, all of them with 2 or 3 assaultants which I refused to give my wallet to(and they never got) or for something else, generally robbing me of something or from stupid quarrels in school. A group of 3 fuckers that had attacked me numerous times were in for a surprise when I had bought a hockey stick, however I still got beaten pretty badly but I managed to get a few good swings at 2 of their heads. I bent the stick like a fucking cane from hitting them with it. Thankfully I've never been in a fight for many years now and have never broken any bones in a fight.

Not to brag but I've never lost a fight to a single person though, ever. I don't prolong fights or try to show off, I try to immobilize them as soon as possible and just leave/run. Jabs to the throat = God. You don't need to be strong or know how to fight to throw a solid punch to the adams apple or below, and fuck fighting clean unless you're in tae kwon do class, otherwise just do what's necessary to get the fuck out of there..

(Did you know In Flames had a 2005 album called "Come Clarity"? How prophetic. I think they're trying to tell us all their sperm are dead.)

Last edited by Soeru : 2007-04-17 at 11:24.

Old 2007-04-17, 12:15
BrokenCrimson
Post-whore

I got my ass kicked all the time in primary school, fuck I was a punching bag. Someone would hurt me, I'd get up and tell them off for being douchebag scum, they'd hurt me again despite my feeble attempts to fight back.

I did start some fights, but I was 13 at the time and leaving for Australia. Smashed a guy's face into a desk and beat him on the head until he bled (It was on "Senior Student Teaching Day", so I simply got pulled off him and told to cool off). That cunt deserved it thought, he menaced me many a time. I beat him until he cried when I was 8 or something, because he pulled my hair and broke my favourite pen. I punched a girl in the eye once and gave her a black eye, but that was just reflex.

Basically just kid stuff, nothing serious. I evaded a teen thug gang bashing by running once (I was like 8-9). One of the guys (or girls) threw a rock hit me in my elbow and for some weird reason it hurt for ages and I couldn't play violin all summer. I never got hurt seriously in high school. The end.

Old 2007-04-17, 12:21
jackson_metal_head
Senior Metalhead

i have managed to avoid getting shit stolen by cunts on the street a few times by either just never losing eye contact and staring them out, or just making some wierd ass noises and making a wierd face and staring them right in the eyes, i dno it seems to freak them out a bit i guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by philkilla
Play some Defeated Sanity and brutalize the vagina.

summer is 'ere an' it's fuckin' fuckin' buzzin

Old 2007-04-17, 13:34
Soeru
Post-whore

Interesting. My eye twitches like a motherfucker and my face becomes ghost-like when I am sleep depraved. I will transport my valuables only when I have lacked the proper amount in sleep.

(Did you know In Flames had a 2005 album called "Come Clarity"? How prophetic. I think they're trying to tell us all their sperm are dead.)

Old 2007-04-17, 14:02
Wolfsherz
Post-whore

Quote:
Oh yeah dont be embarrased i wanna know if anyone else has been in serious fights/gotten ass "kicked" so discuss

No. But you cŕn embarass him ultimately now, by (boots are kinda required here) kicking him in the back when he sits down or something. Kick him as hŕrd as you can when he's not paying attention.

I've fought some fights, but I think I've lost more than I've won. 4 to 3 or something, and if not it's close.

Seriously, fight like a fucken coward, punch or kick him down when you know he can't do anything back. It's powerful, and serves as a statement in most times, no?

Aosoth - New album III out now on Agonia Recs
Epoch - bass, guitars, drums, MetaStasizing out asap
Asphixa - bass, demo out asap
Adustum - bass, guitars, full length out soon on XXXXXXXXXX recs

Quote:
Tetianblood? ... Well, 'Necrosemen' to you too. Twat.

Old 2007-04-17, 14:22
davie_gravy
Metal As Fuck!

Been in a couple fights. Most were with my brother. One time I had to fight this dude who got pissed off when we were playing basketball. We started to brawl and next thing I know his 2 cousins jump in. You can prob figure out the rest...

BuildTheMusic.com is your #1 FREE online guitar resource center.

Old 2007-04-17, 14:30
Pr0az
Post-whore

timedragon was fighting with his sister yesterday

Old 2007-04-17, 15:17
Hecatomb
Senior Metalhead

Quote:
I am 6-3 240lbs.

I'm about 6'0", 230 pounds... last year I got into a fight with a guy who was 6'4", 340 pounds. It actually went rather well; the fight "technically" ended up as a draw, but any time you go up against someone who's almost half a foot taller than you, and 100 pounds heavier, and you manage to stalemate him, well... that counts as a win in my book.

I've been in my fair share of fights. The worst damage I've ever done, I guess, was probably when I broke some kid's arm some odd years ago. Thankfully, I didn't get any charges brought against me for it (that might've been because he was the one who instigated it, though).

Old 2007-04-17, 15:25
Soeru
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfsherz

Seriously, fight like a fucken coward, punch or kick him down when you know he can't do anything back. It's powerful, and serves as a statement in most times, no?

+1. I can't stress this enough. Fuck being a hero, fuck being a kungfu master. Throat punch + take down/gut kick + run. Even a simple tap to the throat will leave anyone gagging for a minute.

Old 2007-04-17, 15:25
timedragon
Legio Draconorum Orkian

pr0az was mistaking fighting/arguing for physical fighting yesterday

you know whats really funny though...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0az
We use to fight people for no reason...then one day i got jumped by 4 guys for no reason and really received an ass kicking

^that.

Last edited by timedragon : 2007-04-17 at 15:29.

Old 2007-04-17, 15:49
blizzard_beast
Post-whore

Old 2007-04-17, 16:16
Zionist
My Ass, Your Face

Fucking gay thread.
Wore her out before I could finish(which im grateful for)

Funeral Mulch; My brutal death metal band from West Michigan.

Old 2007-04-17, 16:31
Soeru
Post-whore

Don't post in it then you faggot.

Old 2007-04-17, 17:44
Chris Rezendes
Attorney at Bird Law
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soeru
+1. I can't stress this enough. Fuck being a hero, fuck being a kungfu master. Throat punch + take down/gut kick + run. Even a simple tap to the throat will leave anyone gagging for a minute.

I wish everyone I'd been in a fight with carried that same throat punch philosophy. I'd be like 100-0.

I'm large (5'10, around 230lbs./103kg) and I can fight very well, but it wasn't always that way. I never really got fucked up or even really roughed up, but I used to get picked on pretty bad around 6th and 7th grade. Other than the occassional punch on the shoulder, I didn't deal with too much physical punishment, but the verbal stuff is just as demoralizing.

I remember in 6th grade there was this kid who was the toughest kid in the class and he took a liking to me for some reason, so when the lower level bullies tried to pick on me, he'd be on them pretty quick. A couple of months into the school year, he moved away. Ouch.

Most of the 'fights' I got into later in Jr. high and high school were grappling matches with no or limited striking. Most of those fights were for fun and not out of malice and I won fairly handily. I don't mind saying that most of the kids I beat were quite a bit larger than I was, but I'd also have to admit to beating a fair amount of kids considerably smaller than I.

The one fight I lost (the 6th fight I had in a row that day) was to a rear naked choke, but it was a 'wrestling' match, so we called it a draw- he used an illegal hold, but I passed out, so I didn't feel man enough to take a DQ win. This was before MMA was really popular, in which case I would have won.

The strange thing is that the kid that choked me out in the 10th grade (a stocky blonde kid with freckles named Danny) is the same kid that was the toughest kid in my class (and 2nd toughest in the whole school) back in 6th grade who used to protect me from bullies. I wasn't sure at the time if he remembered me, but he probably did, and I sure remembered him (and playing MK2 at his house).

All in all I finished high school with a record of 13-0-1, because I was a big enough nerd to actually remember my painfully unofficial record of half-assed shoot fights.

Old 2007-04-17, 18:01
Chris Rezendes
Attorney at Bird Law
Forum Leader

Quote:
I hurt someone's feelings once.

Twice, asshole.

Old 2007-04-17, 18:26
low-tech
Post-whore

[QUOTE]I fought for world titles in boxing, karate, I fought bar wars, street corners, most everything living and half the stuff dead,ain’t nobody bad, I know, I looked.......[/QUOTE=low-tech's internet tuff guy persona]

i also threw a bagel at a dude and made a thread about it, like i just won the world series or some shit.

Old 2007-04-17, 18:55
Black_Star
Senior Metalhead

Best fights are hockey fights. Man to man fist to fist, no kicking or any of that girly shit.

www.hockeyfights.com

Last edited by Black_Star : 2007-04-17 at 18:57.

Old 2007-04-17, 19:31
basstendencies
Senior Metalhead

Quote:
I have never been in a true fight but a little bit ago some kid ran up on me while i was sitting down and punched me in the face.Busted my lip a little but nothing bad.Then the next fucking day he said he whooped my ass? Do you think i received a "ass whoopin"?

thats assault brotha. if you are indeed incapable of defending yourself from such attacks ( its nothing to be embarrassed about, some people are just bigger than others), i'd say drop the dime and call the fuzz if you have to. that being said, i can guarantee that if you pop this kid in the mouth the next time he gives you shit, he will leave you alone from then on (i doubt the guy who gave low-tech shit would harrass him again after being pelted by bagels). that was definitely a big time pussy move sucker punching you like that.if all else fails just give xgrafcorex a couple of tall boys and have him follow you around. hes a rough little fucker.

Old 2007-04-17, 19:34
basstendencies
Senior Metalhead

Quote:
Best fights are hockey fights. Man to man fist to fist, no kicking or any of that girly shit.

www.hockeyfights.com

my dad said that back in the day the fighting was so bad the NHL regularly had to call games and periods early. right now im enjoying the playoffs,like in college, you wont see near as many fights, but because of that the checking is ferocious.

Old 2007-04-17, 20:31
Soulinsane
Pirate Lawd

[QUOTE=low-tech]
Quote:
I fought for world titles in boxing, karate, I fought bar wars, street corners, most everything living and half the stuff dead,ain’t nobody bad, I know, I looked.......[/QUOTE=low-tech's internet tuff guy persona]

i also threw a bagel at a dude and made a thread about it, like i just won the world series or some shit.

LOL, I loved that thread. It was funny as hell

Old 2007-04-17, 21:24
sixsicsix
6 lvl 80's sucka.

Quote:

www.hockeyfights.com

kicking is girly?

Old 2007-04-17, 21:30
jetblack
Senior Metalhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixsicsix
kicking is girly?

i dont kick in a fight..i just break noses coldly

Hevvy grĺows!

Old 2007-04-17, 23:54
sixsicsix
6 lvl 80's sucka.

i "ACCIDENTALLY" busted some kids lip open when he was hardcoreing during the slow part of hammer smashed face.

Old 2007-04-18, 00:02
timedragon
Legio Draconorum Orkian

i wouldnt call kicking "girly". slapping is girly. kicking can be fuckin brutal. think about it.

in middle school. this guy REALLY pushed it with me. i shoved him to the ground, and without thinking, i kicked his chest. i was so pissed and i knew the shove, alone, wasnt enough to make him fuck off.

Old 2007-04-18, 00:20
sixsicsix
6 lvl 80's sucka.

Quote:
Originally Posted by timedragon
i wouldnt call kicking "girly". slapping is girly. kicking can be fuckin brutal. think about it.

in middle school. this guy REALLY pushed it with me. i shoved him to the ground, and without thinking, i kicked his chest. i was so pissed and i knew the shove, alone, wasnt enough to make him fuck off.

yeah, Kicking gets the job done quicker.

Old 2007-04-18, 00:55
low-tech
Post-whore

to be serious, i got my ass kicked a few time before i quit drinking.

id get blackout drunk and start fights..........and lose.

this was 6 years ago when i lived in charlottesville VA, my friend organized this race called the "drag race".

basically downtown c-ville has a strip thats like a brickroad plaza where there is no cars, no traffic allowed, all bars and giftshops on each side of the street. so this race entailed running down this street to at least 6 bars and taking a shot at each one till you get to the finish.......dressed in drag.

so there was like 20 of us doing this race

i got in at like.....7th place.......but my roomate won the race and recieved a bottle of wild turkey.

i ended up drinking most of this bottle.

this is where shit gets wierd. i ended up having to arm-over-shoulder walk this dude with a broken leg<he had a full leg cast> back to some party, i had never seen the dude before and had never seen him since..........the dude needs to take a piss so.......i lean him up against this courtyard table in front of a really nice restuarant/bar........dude takes a leak.

the owner comes out and slugs the broken legged dude a few times and whopped his ass. i start talking shit and the owner guy absolutely kicks the everloving shit out of me. some fat, over the hill, yuppie asshole totally reign victorious over me.

i strip off the dress im wearing and go at him again.........same result, got fucking folded. cops arrive as well as some friends..........the cops laugh at me and tell me to go home or get locked up. i say i want to file a report on this guy, press charges.........they tell me to go around the corner to the magistrates office.............i go with these friends.........get there and scream at the magistrate who...like the other cops, laughs at me and tells me to fuck off......

i walk back to the party in my underwear.......the party had already reached that slobbery....pass out on the kitchen floor phase/cozy up against the shitter after vomitus phase.....i just find a couch and pass out.

total fucking humilliation.......total anguish.......holy fucking shit.

thats probably the most stunning defeat i ever experienced in my life.

Last edited by low-tech : 2007-04-18 at 01:02.

Old 2007-04-18, 01:10
xgrafcorex
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by basstendencies
if all else fails just give xgrafcorex a couple of tall boys and have him follow you around. hes a rough little fucker.

haha

honestly i've slowed down my drinking quite a bit and haven't really gotten too rowdy lately. pretty rare when i'm drinking beer these days....scotch or bourbon is another story. hell.. even then i usually wind up just dozing off somewhere...the floor..the couch..the chair..wherever.

i haven't been in a real fight in a long ass time...to the point where i was fairly young and would barely count them as fights. i'm a pretty easy going person though and can keep my cool fairly well.

Old 2007-04-18, 01:45
Soulinsane
Pirate Lawd

Quote:
Originally Posted by low-tech
to be serious, i got my ass kicked a few time before i quit drinking.

id get blackout drunk and start fights..........and lose.

this was 6 years ago when i lived in charlottesville VA, my friend organized this race called the "drag race".

basically downtown c-ville has a strip thats like a brickroad plaza where there is no cars, no traffic allowed, all bars and giftshops on each side of the street. so this race entailed running down this street to at least 6 bars and taking a shot at each one till you get to the finish.......dressed in drag.

so there was like 20 of us doing this race

i got in at like.....7th place.......but my roomate won the race and recieved a bottle of wild turkey.

i ended up drinking most of this bottle.

this is where shit gets wierd. i ended up having to arm-over-shoulder walk this dude with a broken leg<he had a full leg cast> back to some party, i had never seen the dude before and had never seen him since..........the dude needs to take a piss so.......i lean him up against this courtyard table in front of a really nice restuarant/bar........dude takes a leak.

the owner comes out and slugs the broken legged dude a few times and whopped his ass. i start talking shit and the owner guy absolutely kicks the everloving shit out of me. some fat, over the hill, yuppie asshole totally reign victorious over me.

i strip off the dress im wearing and go at him again.........same result, got fucking folded. cops arrive as well as some friends..........the cops laugh at me and tell me to go home or get locked up. i say i want to file a report on this guy, press charges.........they tell me to go around the corner to the magistrates office.............i go with these friends.........get there and scream at the magistrate who...like the other cops, laughs at me and tells me to fuck off......

i walk back to the party in my underwear.......the party had already reached that slobbery....pass out on the kitchen floor phase/cozy up against the shitter after vomitus phase.....i just find a couch and pass out.

total fucking humilliation.......total anguish.......holy fucking shit.

thats probably the most stunning defeat i ever experienced in my life.

Holy shit The cops just laughed at you!!!? LMAO! I would give up drinking after that myself.

Old 2007-04-18, 07:49
low-tech
Post-whore

i remember them looking at me incredulously.....like yeah, this guy is a fucking nutcase. i had the wig and dress with me after i took that shit off, for some reason i minded enough to carry that shit back to the party since i had borrowed them.

i was shithoused, in my underwear.............yelling and screaming for justice. in the magistrates office i kept on swearing<i was seriously out of my mind then>and the dude behind the glass said something like"if you are gonna yell at me, if are gonna curse at me, im not gonna help you. you are obviously drunk and you should just go home.....just...go....home!"

i wasnt even really banged up the next day. i definately was punched and kicked while i was on the ground, i really dont remember exactly what happened in terms of the fighting...........i most likely didnt hit him once.......put up little to no resistance.

Old 2007-04-18, 07:54
PST 88
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

How long did you live in Charlottesville? That's my old stomping grounds.

Old 2007-04-18, 08:17
low-tech
Post-whore

2000-2001.

lived in the belmont nieghborhood and then johnson village

Old 2007-04-18, 12:14
JAMF
Senior Metalhead

[QUOTE=low-tech]
Quote:
I fought for world titles in boxing, karate, I fought bar wars, street corners, most everything living and half the stuff dead,ain’t nobody bad, I know, I looked.......[/QUOTE=low-tech's internet tuff guy persona]

"Here have a bagel you look like youre hungry!!" (or words to that effect)

Ha ha

Old 2007-04-18, 17:32
PST 88
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Ah, that's well after I left. Figures. I used to live off 21 curves.

Old 2007-04-18, 21:45
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

The last fight i was in was with a 1994 Sony 26inch television. I kicked its ass and have the scars on my knuckles to prove it...

Yeah, enough Wild Turkey and beers can make anyone violent. But like what graf said, if I'm just drinking beer I don't get aggressive at all.

Quote:

RIP moe.

Old 2007-04-19, 03:40
CompelledToLacerate

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmfreak

I've read this several times, thinking it would sink in, but I don't get it. Elaboration, please?

Quote:
It's really sad, all those people who don't understand why we shouldn't act like our enemies. The real victory is not only killing and imprisoning the terrorists, but also letting civilized manners override the lust for revenge, once the battle is over.

Old 2007-04-19, 05:00
tmfreak
Slayer of dumb cunts

Quote:
Originally Posted by CompelledToLacerate
I've read this several times, thinking it would sink in, but I don't get it. Elaboration, please?

The regular stereotypical white guy is like the guy on fight club. Where they try to start fights with total strangers and have them kick their ass. And its that one guy that keeps getting sprayed with water and it takes forever and a day for him to do something about it.

Most people don't get into fights when they feel they should have. They'll look back on it a hundred million fucking times and go "i should have said this" or " i should have done that." But they generally never do.

And damn i didn't know you guys lived in charlottesville. Thats just a stone throw away. I drive through their once a month.

Old 2007-04-19, 05:08
FearFrost
The Mountie From Hell

when i was in grade 8 was bullied by this kid. in gym class he punched me in the face (no blood or anthing, i just took it and took a few steps back) and the teacher saw it, and he got expelled, then a little later he was under the impression that I was the one who got HIM kicked out of school. so he came after me again, and punched me in the face again, but this time with his moms wedding ring and other rings on. i pressed charges and that was really it.

when i was in fung fu, we spared with out any padding or anything, so at the end of getting hit strait for a good hour, i would have some mean bruises on me.

Old 2007-04-19, 05:09
FearFrost
The Mountie From Hell

OH and the fights i WAS in was between cousins, and i won them all... TAKE THAT YOU LITTLE CRY BABY PUSSIES!

Old 2007-04-19, 05:29
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearFrost
when i was in grade 8 was bullied by this kid. in gym class he punched me in the face (no blood or anthing, i just took it and took a few steps back) and the teacher saw it, and he got expelled, then a little later he was under the impression that I was the one who got HIM kicked out of school. so he came after me again, and punched me in the face again, but this time with his moms wedding ring and other rings on. i pressed charges and that was really it.

Steve doesn't fight back...he presses charges. lol.

Quote:

RIP moe.

Old 2007-04-19, 05:29
FearFrost
The Mountie From Hell

*CHARGES NICK!*

Old 2007-04-19, 05:37
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

I just noticed your sig, what are we? A fucking gang or something? lol. Jesus.

Quote:

RIP moe.

Old 2007-04-19, 05:39
FearFrost
The Mountie From Hell

Old 2007-04-19, 05:44
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

Quote:

haha, right..I forgot about your initiation.

Fans of alcohol will also notice the incredible amount of water spilled all over my shirt in the first picture!

Quote:

RIP moe.

Old 2007-04-19, 05:46
FearFrost
The Mountie From Hell

that water was from when adam kicked you in the sack, and i gave you a glass of water to drink when you were on the ground, and you spilled it on yourself.

Old 2007-04-19, 05:49
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

Quote:
that water was from when adam kicked you in the sack, and i gave you a glass of water to drink when you were on the ground, and you spilled it on yourself.

Oh right..good times.....

Quote:

RIP moe.

Old 2007-04-19, 06:43
blizzard_beast
Post-whore

Quote:

I love Adam.

Old 2007-04-19, 07:39
CompelledToLacerate

Quote:

when i was in fung fu, we spared with out any padding or anything, so at the end of getting hit strait for a good hour, i would have some mean bruises on me.

You should be a lawyer. Start your own firm, go all sel out and stuff. Have commercials with your head super-imposed on the body of Arnold. We'd call you the Atournimator!

Quote:

Old 2007-04-19, 08:52
Seve420
Senior Metalhead

I've never really been in a fight coz I don't want to be that drunken fucktard who gets kicked out of pubs for fighting. The closest thing was when a guy tried hitting on my girlfriend. We both told him to fuck off, he slapped me so I smashed my glass up the side of his face then walked off

Just Click On These
Friendship In School Hours
StraightEdge Tattoo Removalist
The Acid Dancers
Skull Full Of Unicorns

Old 2007-04-19, 09:52
Exodus666
Supreme Metalhead

Quote:
I am 6-3 240lbs.

Damn, even if I would be a good fighter, I still wouldn't take on someone that's and bigger, and heavier. They have weight classes in combat sports for something, you know.

Old 2007-04-19, 09:55
The Doctor
Denimwearinghillbilly
Forum Leader

Quote:

vatoslocos?

Old 2007-04-19, 10:06
*insert name here*
Jono

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor
vatoslocos?

Heh, beaner gang.

Old 2007-04-19, 17:07
Pr0az
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor
vatoslocos?

means "Dick Humper"..... , na bass b didnt you say it ment like homeboy or someshit?

Old 2007-04-19, 17:45
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0az
means "Dick Humper"..... , na bass b didnt you say it ment like homeboy or someshit?

Yes, I'm not explaining that again.

Quote:

RIP moe.

Old 2007-04-19, 17:46
xgrafcorex
Post-whore

ha fear's looks like it says vatoslolo s

Old 2007-04-19, 17:48
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xgrafcorex
ha fear's looks like it says vatoslolo s

Yeah, I wrote that on. lol.

Quote:

RIP moe.

Old 2007-04-19, 19:22
basstendencies
Senior Metalhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seve420
I've never really been in a fight coz I don't want to be that drunken fucktard who gets kicked out of pubs for fighting. The closest thing was when a guy tried hitting on my girlfriend. We both told him to fuck off, he slapped me so I smashed my glass up the side of his face then walked off

wow. that is pretty extreme. i bet he didnt see that one coming. maybe next time he have some manners.