MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum FAQ Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > MetalTabs.com > Chit Chat

Old 2006-03-01, 01:40
PSTizhawt
New Blood
Banned

'sup ya'll kidz

I'm sure all of you cunts know precisely just how witty, intelligent, and full of myself I am. Indeed, I'm always accurate and correct in every matter imaginable even if I use long, drawn out posts flavored with "big" words just to make myself look even smarter when a few simple lines would have sufficed.
My arrant saturated litany of rhetoric isn't for those lackadaisical enough to glean the lexicon, hence I enshroud myself in a veritable aclove of bastion-esque characteristics in my abject diatribe and indictment waged against the indubitable travesty of respective diatribes slandering said Bia.
My pugnacious disposition towards you volatile cretins comes as a result of my volitive wistfulness to vitrify your visceras. (yay, alliteration!)
Alas, vicissitude has fallen upon this vicissitudinary forum. Pusillanimous though I may seem recumbent in the comfort of my futon, I'll continue to badinage and nettle all with acrimonious monologue. The exigency of such circumstances calls for consummate leadership (myself).
So I shall spear with acrimony your bagatellic collective consciousness until my ferrous phallus resurges to engage and end your meandering, higgledy-piggledy lives. Until then, animadiversion from my acumen may accost your entity if one does not embark on a metaphorical reconnaissance through the mental perspicacity for the most uncommon or archaic of words.

guitar_demon
MotörCat

hah lets see 2 min and this is closed

and which old member that got banned are you
Ok. You're literate, intelligent and funny-FBS

"Calm down, Edgar back in your cage"-far beyond sane
"you suck the cat-avatar-guy doesnt"-The Doc
Now My Legacy Shall Live Forever!!

ImBored
Supreme Metalhead

This thread will settle well.

Old 2006-03-01, 01:45
PST 88
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

According to an IP search, the poster is: Pandemonium.

Old 2006-03-01, 02:47
far_beyond_sane
You gamma-minus fucktards
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSTizhawt
Indeed, I'm always accurate and correct in every matter imaginable even if I use long, drawn out posts flavored with "big" words just to make myself look even smarter when a few simple lines would have sufficed.

That's me, you fucking beefwit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSTizhawt
My pugnacious disposition towards you volatile cretins comes as a result of my volitive wistfulness to vitrify your visceras. (yay, alliteration!)

That bit wasn't bad.

This guy is better than the Gooch.

"It was some kind of evolutionary glitch, she figured; no different than the other unreasonable side effects of consciousness and emotion, like religion and rap music."

Last edited by far_beyond_sane : 2006-03-01 at 02:49.