MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum FAQ Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > Metal > Bands

Old 2003-12-10, 21:12
ScumSlayer
New Blood

Bleeding Through

Hi guys, not sure if this has been posted before but i looked and couldnt find anything but this band is fucking awesome!!! I was expecting some lame ass "NU" band trying to sound heavy but was pleasently surprised. They have a very Darkest Hour sound with tinges of black metal (with the atmospheric keyboards) I know they're not exactly new to the metal world but deffinetly worth checking out if u like Darkest Hour, early AT The Gates and some Every Time I die. Just wondering about ur opinions, cheers

Old 2003-12-12, 22:36
Blizzard Beast
Senior Metalhead

Yeah I like them. I first saw them on tour with The Haunted and they played a very good set.

Old 2003-12-13, 00:09
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

No, no. Don't check them out. Its pussy-slicked back hair-tight clothed-emo-hardcore kids playing really shitty hardcore. It sucks my fucking nuts. And they have no relation to At The Gates.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2003-12-13, 06:48
Nihilist
Dog farts
Alumni Staff

Yeah, it's metalcore with a hint of Swedish riffage every now and then. Not too great at all.

Old 2003-12-19, 15:52
RottingSwill138
Senior Metalhead

Quote:
Originally posted by Darko
No, no. Don't check them out. Its pussy-slicked back hair-tight clothed-emo-hardcore kids playing really shitty hardcore. It sucks my fucking nuts. And they have no relation to At The Gates.

Thank you!!!!!!

What have you accomplished compared to what you have done?

-Greif

Bands to Listen to:

Disrupt,Children Of Bodom,Gorelord,Vile,Brujeria,Carcass,Arch Enemy,Carpathian Forest,Dissection,FleshGrind,God Dethroned,Kalmah,PFP XIII,suffocation,Hate Eternal,Berzerkers,Slayer,Grief,Judas Preist,Danzig,Black Sabbath,Fleas and Lice,Carnal Grief,Fuck the facts ,immolation,Agoraphobic Nose bleed,Deeds of Flesh,Spawn of Posseion,Nile,Skinless,Cephalic Carnage,Fuck..............I'm Dead,At the Gates,Skit System,Cripple Bastards,Phobia,The Crown,Napalm Death,cryptopsy,Deicide,Disgorge,Exhumed,Flesh Grinder,Lord Gore,Mortal Decay,Severed Savior,SOD,Sodom,Structure of Lies,Disgust,Gorgoroth,GWAR!!!!!!