MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum FAQ Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > Musicians > Gear & Recording

Old 2003-06-27, 02:04
artofnothing6
Supreme Metalhead

buying a head and cabinet

I'm gonna be trading in my 2 combo amps for some cash, and then i'm getting a head and cab. Any ideas? I hear the marshall cabs give a real bassy tone. And i've been looking at the peavey 5150 II head. Alot of the guys i listen to recommend it, and i played a 5150 and dug it, i can only guess the 5150 II will be all that and better. Any suggestions? Try and stay away from the marshalls on suggestions though, cause if i do happen to go marshall head, i already know which one i want. Thanks in advance.

edit: i must add, i play alot of hardcore/metalcore. So i good distortion is in need, but also a great clean tone. I like ot have a nice treble, but yet some good bass sound for when i need it.

Old 2003-06-27, 02:28
Alothrysis
Senior Metalhead

They are relatively unknown for making stacks but B-52 has some killer shit. I looked on harmonysentral.com awhile back and there were nothing but good reviews so I got it. $600 for the half-stack and it ranks up there with Marshall and Mesa, no joke.

2 different kinds of dist. on it, real saturated tone and more of a bluesy distortion. Clean is real good too, I use a DOD Grunge on the clean and even at 10 for both level and master it doesn't get muddy. You'll only need master and level at about 4 though. Speakers sound like Celestion 40's with B-52's own twist, good sound. Umm...built sturdy as hell too.

Last edited by Alothrysis : 2003-06-27 at 02:31.

Old 2003-06-27, 11:29
MechanicalRaper
Senior Metalhead

Go Carvin. MTS series or Legacy. They both have kickass distortion (they're both tube amps), and have great clean sound.
I don't care where it goes
And it don't matter if you're straight or gay
You should fuck yourself anyway
Now, you don't have to listen to a word I say
But I know you, you'll be humpin' away

Old 2003-06-27, 19:47
memnoch
The Devil
Alumni Staff

Gear talk = Gear Talk forum.
Justice the founder of my fabric moved
To rear me was the task of power divine
Supremest wisdom, and primeval love
Before me things create were none, save things
Eternal, and eternal I endure
All hope abandon, ye who enter here

Against the concert of the Immortals he cannot stand alone.

Old 2003-06-27, 20:30
DEAD
Post-whore

If you have $3,000 for for a Soldano.

Old 2003-06-28, 02:36
artofnothing6
Supreme Metalhead

I'm really leaning toward a 5150 II.

Old 2003-06-28, 05:53
jesus christ
Metalhead

ALL of the above mentioned amps are PURE SHIT!!!!!!!!(except for the saldano,but the stock version of those are even shit)

fuck buying a shitty ac/dc sounding mashall or a lame 5150 and go buy a mans amp!

get an egnater pre and have it hot rodded(stock is shit) and get a vht power amp.
all else is shit.

Old 2003-06-28, 06:35
Alothrysis
Senior Metalhead

Have you played any of the amps mentioned above, or even read reviews and researched for yourself? Had you done so, you would know that the 5150, Marshalls and B-52 are not shit by any means.

Then your post on the Egyptian Scale topic "Ask someone from Egypt!"

Your profile:
Biography fuck you
Location between your moms legs
Interests your mom
Occupation fucking your mom

I have concluded that you sir, are a fucking moron.

Old 2003-06-28, 06:47
jesus christ
Metalhead

i have owned every kind of amp you could think of and yes sir i am a total fucking moron....im jesus christ!!!!!!!!
and if you really want to learn egyptian modes than my advise in reality is quite good id say. you are a fucking moron!

Old 2003-06-28, 14:07
artofnothing6
Supreme Metalhead

why the hell would i go and buy some "man's amp" and then change out the insides? It'll prolly be hard like shit to find, considering i've never heard of it before, and its prolly over 1,000 bucks, then another 500 or so to switch everything out and buy the new shit to put it in. Just doesn't make sense. And the 5150 II isn't shit.

Old 2003-06-28, 16:00
jesus christ
Metalhead

if you want the cream of the crop than you must pay. youve never heard of it cause yes, it is pricey and a lot of people dont want to shell out that kind of cash for it. but the tone is out of this world! the mod will cost more than a marshall head.
check it out www.egnater.com
his cabs are $1100 and the pre is $2k

Old 2003-06-28, 19:28
artofnothing6
Supreme Metalhead

you give me the information and you expect me to buy it, when 1, i've never played one, and 2, if i'm gonna pay 3k+, it better beat ALL the competition. But even if it did, i still wouldn't buy it cause its probably not my style.

Old 2003-06-29, 16:04
jesus christ
Metalhead

do you guys all really think that dime uses a randall head that any of you assholes could go buy at the guitar center or do you think hes paid well to say he uses them when his real rig is off to the side or back of the stage?

you all cant be this stupid!

Old 2003-06-29, 18:30
artofnothing6
Supreme Metalhead

dumbass, did we say ANYTHING about dimebag? Not everyone here is all pussy whipped over dimebag's playing (no offense to the ones who are, i was at a time). And i said nothing about a Randall. 5150 II is made by peavey, dip shit.

Old 2003-06-30, 16:38
jesus christ
Metalhead

ok cockluver, than just replace dimes name with eddies name and it applys to you ya dickzitsoid.
and for the record, dime sucks major ass but he has a good tone(in the opinion of jesus).
now go fuck off!

Old 2003-06-30, 19:00
Def
Master Killer
Alumni Staff

god, I allways knew jezus was an arse

dime does have a good tone, but I don't think he sucks ass.

Old 2003-06-30, 21:15
jesus christ
Metalhead

mr def, yes i suck major arse! i would never deny that.

have you ever considered a pre-amp/power amp setup?

check out the rocktron prophesy and vht power amps.

much heavier than a 5150 and more versatle.

ps-trey blows dime away!

now go fuck off!

Old 2003-06-30, 22:56
artofnothing6
Supreme Metalhead

oh yeah, i'm buying a 5150 II cause i love eddie van halen, yep, you've figured me out. I have an ibanez, does that make me a korn lover? Dumbass, eddie doesn't even use the 5150 II, he uses the 5150, and i don't need a death metal blaring heavyness. Your an ass.

Old 2003-07-01, 09:08
jesus christ
Metalhead

than go ahead and get that angus young tone you pussy!

Old 2003-07-01, 09:24
artofnothing6
Supreme Metalhead

ok, so the jazz players who play clean, and could kick your ass anyday in their playing are pussies? The classical playing yngwie does that you can't touch makes him a pussy? dude, your such a fag.

Old 2003-07-01, 09:24
artofnothing6
Supreme Metalhead

hell, do you even play guitar? and if so, what kind.

Old 2003-07-01, 15:16
jesus christ
Metalhead

well as a matter of fact i play guitar,bass,upright bass, drums,congas and djembe as well as owning a project recording studio.

i have a 6 string warmoth dinky custom build with a mahogany body with a bookmatched flame koa top and a birdseye maple neck with a ebony fingerboard.

my other guitar i had custom built by bc rich. its a 1998 american neck through 7 string black warlock with a floyd rose and a trem setter floater in the back cavity with 2 emg 707's and large diamond inlays with a widow headstock.

that is what jesus plays on.

what do you play on?

Old 2003-07-01, 15:22
Alothrysis
Senior Metalhead

Apparently what you play on or how much money you have to spend on gear makes you "cooler" and gives you the right to be a dickhead... Everyone bow to Jesus, he has better gear...

Old 2003-07-01, 15:25
Necro_Butcher
Post-whore

i think you gotta hand it to jesus for having such good gear

Old 2003-07-01, 15:37
Alothrysis
Senior Metalhead

Sure he has good gear but that doesn't make him a superior being, no Jesus you didn't say you were but it was clearly implied.

Old 2003-07-01, 16:27
artofnothing6
Supreme Metalhead

you know, half of me thinks jesus is just a 12 year old boy, who knows alot about guitars. But whatever.

Yeah, the gear is ok, but your quite a money spender, i'd never spend so much for a guitar when you can just buy one cheap, and fix it up, that, i did learn from eddie van halen.

My first guitar was a Ibanez GSA60, but i just replaced the pickups and i've got an EMG HZ humbucker, and the 2 stock single coils, cause i do like the sound i get from those.

Then i bought a cheap ass carlo robelli 7 string (nu metal phase), but i do still use it sometimes.

a cheap ass epiphone les paul special (100 bucks, now selling for 200 cause people are getting ripped off, neading an extra 6 string for school cause i didn't feel like lugging my ibanez back and forth everyday)

Jackson DKMG Dinky which now has EMG 81 (neck) and 85 (bridge).

Jackson discontinued model, but looks alot like a DX10D Dinky that i haven't done anything too yet.

Selling the Epiphone to see what i can get for it, a little cash is better then nothing, especially when i haven't played it for a long time and don't want it.

Old 2003-07-01, 19:16
jesus christ
Metalhead

i was asked what kind of guitar i play on and so i answered it. that dosent make me a dickhead and that dosent make me cooler than anyone(although i am a total dickhead and i am far cooler than all of you cockskins) and yes i am a money spender. this "12 year old boy" works 3 jobs so he can buy shit like that. and music is not a passing phase or something i am into at the moment. it is in my blood and i spent years playing on cheap shit that dosent hold its value or stay in tune long enough to be recorded. once you play on quality shit there is no turning back. everything else sucks. mabyee some of you can understand that and some cant. i dont give a fuck. to each is his own. if you want to play on a series 10 than fuckin rock out and swing you mullett with pride.
now go fuck off.

Old 2003-07-01, 19:59
Def
Master Killer
Alumni Staff

hm, I work 2 jobs to afford my guitar and bass stuff... good stuff is terribly expensive, if I'de sell on of my basses or my bassrig I could buy another car.

Trey blows Dime away? well everybody has his own taste in tone I guess...

anyways, back on topic, talk amps. or the thread gets it!

I kinda liked the Mesa triple rect, but its a bit too hi-gain for me, if you're talking more budgety amps, the XXL is nice for metal, I'de prefer it over the Triple X which is more like a bad Mesa rip off... some Marshalls are good too, like the JCM900, the TSL 100 etc... the MG series and the likes are not worth buying. Still I'de prefer a nice Rivera or Engl over all those brands

Old 2003-07-01, 23:50
jesus christ
Metalhead

if i were to buy cabinets i would go with something road ready(i dont just bang my head and rock out in my bedroom like most dicks here, i tour)with front covers. mabyee mesa.

alright def! someone else who works his ass of to have nice stuff! well def, like they told me just cause you have nice gear dont make you cooler than everyone else!
now all bow down to def!

last time i saw morbid angel trey was playing on an art pre amp with i dont know what power amp. deicide had triple recs and man they sound like shit! just listen to their cd. no gain,no sustain at all!
now suffocations pierced cd has a good guitar tone.
now go fuck off!

Old 2003-07-02, 06:37
artofnothing6
Supreme Metalhead

i'm thinking of spending the extra couple hundred of bucks for a mesa cab.

Old 2003-07-02, 16:28
FearFrost
The Mountie From Hell

Well all I really have to say is about what jesus said about getting a real mans amp saying that Marshall amps are carp. I just have one thing to say about that, go to a Slayer show and witness the brutality of a Marshall amp.

Old 2003-07-02, 18:59
jesus christ
Metalhead

yes,a heavily modified marshall you nincompoop!!!!!!!! you dont think their heads are stock do you?
and yes they are brutal. those stock ones are crap!
artofnothong-yes i am a fag! who gives a fuck!

Old 2003-07-03, 04:44
crispen411312
Metalhead

gear doesnt make the musician.

Old 2003-07-03, 04:48
artofnothing6
Supreme Metalhead

actually jesus, i do see logic to your points now, just when you first say the stuff, it doesn't seem so logical, until you explain it. And yeah, fearfrost, most of the shit that you hear from kerry king barely is even from his marshall, its from his preamp, said straight from him.

and crispen, the gear that the musician plays on, may not make him, but it gives him tone and the ability to be a better musician. And a musician wouldn't be a musician without gear, let it be any musical instrument. If the "musician" didn't have a guitar (gear), or a bass (another form of gear), or drums (another form of gear), the musician wouldn't be a musician.

Old 2003-07-03, 05:08
crispen411312
Metalhead

i think its hilarious that this arrogant, charismatic, and opinionated man calls himself a fag, then Art suddenly starts to agree...........and i stand my my statment gear doesnt make the musician, ive seen many great live band that just use stock gear, which was earlier reffered to as "crap", quoting jesus........dont blame your sound on your gear.

Old 2003-07-03, 07:16
Def
Master Killer
Alumni Staff

gear is important but it doesn't make the musician.

I've seen heaps of underground hc and death bands play on crappy amps, some even with home-made cabinets (prolly with car speakers, haha) but hell, it didn't meant they sucked. ok, they had less expensive stuff and not such a good stage sound, but fuck it, they where still excellent musicians, some people just cant afford it, when I'm busy with my study I can only work one job, so I only earn extra money in the holidays for gear, see, I can't buy anything I want either. like most normal folks that is.

Old 2003-07-04, 04:19
jesus christ
Metalhead

crispen 90210-the facts are the facts you nit wit. i am a faggott (and i give great head)and i am right!!! there is proof that king dont use what people think he uses as well as many players out there. that is whay i think most(not all) signature models of gear are bullshit.
the players are paid for that shit. hell, if fender paid me $10,000 to say i fuck my own ass with their guitar necks in a guitar player ad,id do it! not to mention id get some free fender guitars i could light on fire. mabye you get what im saying,but i doubt it. lets face it...you an idiot!!!!!!! does any of what im saying make sense to anyone? or is everyone a idiot? crispen and def, youre right gear dosent make the player
artof nothing-ah!! you are seeing the light my friend! now only if some of the others werent such pussies.

Old 2003-07-04, 09:51
Necro_Butcher
Post-whore

I understand,but seeing as im a 13 yr old boy i just cant go out and buy all this gear

Old 2003-07-04, 11:12
artofnothing6
Supreme Metalhead

yeah crispen, i am starting to agree with jesus, not only cause it would be nice to have a blowjob, but it would also be nice to have a blow job from someone who owns a warmoth model guitar. And yeah, he does make sense too.

Old 2003-07-04, 15:31
jesus christ
Metalhead

na,na,na,na,na! jeseus gives great head! come on crispen you know you want some!
art-ill be over at 5 to finsh the job!

Old 2003-07-04, 17:25
Def
Master Killer
Alumni Staff

classy... is there still any need for this topic? or can you guys handle it with Private Messages?

I think this thread needs to be killed, pretty soon

Old 2003-07-05, 00:13
jesus christ
Metalhead

im with def!

Old 2003-07-05, 01:43
artofnothing6
Supreme Metalhead

well, i'm home with new opinions.

the b-52's suck. I played one, and it was way to sensitive.

The 5150 II sucks

but there is a marshall solid state that isn't too bad..

the selection of amps at the places i went today sucked, yes, you prolly figured that out.

Old 2003-07-05, 15:43
Necro_Butcher
Post-whore

I also have a few opinions now that im home

well i played a marshal JCM 900 half stack(im 90 % sure it was stock) at a gig last night with a line 6 disortion modulater
and i got the most brutal tone ever (with passive pickups) the tone was much more brutal then any tone i can think of

so i would have to say marshal amps can be pretty brutal despite what Jesus said

Old 2003-07-05, 16:12
artofnothing6
Supreme Metalhead

well i do have a line 6 pod that i use to get my recording tone, i was thinking of just getting a pa and just going straight into the PA with the pod (its been done before).

Old 2003-07-05, 20:36
jesus christ
Metalhead

we art i hate to say i told you so but, i told you the 5150 sucks!

most people here think i am an egotistical prick but mabyee, just mabyee i really do know something.

Old 2003-07-05, 20:51
x2xAtreyux2x
Senior Metalhead

Yeah he is

Old 2003-07-05, 21:34
artofnothing6
Supreme Metalhead

well, i played the 5150 before, and i kinda dug it, i thought the 5150 II would be nothing but better. Gosh, oh how weak it is.

Old 2003-07-06, 03:39
andras
Senior Metalhead

i like marshall jcm800s, mainly coz i play thrash. probably the loudest and most aggressive 100 watt amps ive ever heard or played through. although, i havent played through a diezel VH4.. and i am not surprised that slayer use em, and i doubt they are modified. (theyre slightly modified, they use 6550 tubes ). i can nail slayers sound with this amp almost spot on.

there are also slight difference in output between 800s. ive compared mine to 2 others, 1 was modified the other standard, and the one i settled on had definately louder and more aggressive tone at the same volume than the other 2.

anyways, amps and tone is personal, so take your time finding one, its worth it when you do find something you really like and is affordable.

Last edited by andras : 2003-07-06 at 04:39.

Old 2003-07-06, 05:03
artofnothing6
Supreme Metalhead

yeah, thats why i didn't wanna buy an amp on the spot right then, cause even if the solid state marshall was cheap, i'd rather wait and dig around. I can't wait till i get my summer job, i'll be rakign in the money.

Old 2003-07-06, 06:25
jesus christ
Metalhead

if you get a solid state marshall you will wish you had held out a little longer for tubes.

Old 2003-07-06, 06:31
metal=life
Post-whore

I agree with Jesus, you brainwashing pile of BULLSHIT! Sorry, but you are. You brainwashed my mom into wasting an hour every Sunday in your stupid little "house" you call Church. Bitch. But yes, tubes are nice . I'm not even a real picky person on brands but as long as it is a tube, has at least 100 watts, and has delay and reverb, I'll say go for it. There's really no point in buying something like a Mesa...but they are niiiiice.

------D---
------E---
------A---
---METAL
------H---

"One day we all will die, a cliched fact of life."
Pantera - I'm Broken

Old 2003-07-06, 07:04
artofnothing6
Supreme Metalhead

yeah. I saw a mesa preamp daul recetifier preamp ad today in a magazine, are the mesa preamps anygood?

Old 2003-07-06, 07:04
jesus christ
Metalhead

ha! you dont know the truth do you? she never told you? oh shes not wasting any time when shes at my little "house" i keep her very busy!

Old 2003-07-06, 07:11
jesus christ
Metalhead

if you like a mesa head chances are youll like the pre.

Old 2003-07-06, 07:19
artofnothing6
Supreme Metalhead

i dig the mesa sound, but tell me more about preamps in general, and why there better than an actual head.

Old 2003-07-06, 07:36
jesus christ
Metalhead

in some peoples opinion pres are not better but in mine they are. first you would need a power amp to power the cab's and to run the pre into(a good one with tubes and 100 w per side is costly). if you get tired or want to get a better or different pre than you simply just get another pre and you still have your power amp.with a head you would have to buy the entire thing all over again as with the pre amp/power amp setup you would only have to buy the pre amp thus you save money. i have more than one pre so i switch them out for different things and they all go into my power amp. to me it is a more versatle setup. with a head thats all you get is a head and a clean/distortion sound. with a pre you get tons of effects,compression,a tuner,pitch shifter,cabinet emulation and tons of different tones in one unit. my pre has over 200 tones(or presets) so its like having 200 totally different heads everywhere i go!

Old 2003-07-06, 07:41
metal=life
Post-whore

Jesus, dude....come up with something original to say...like who wouldn't know your comback was going to be something relating to my mom and your "house"? And my mom is an evil slut that would sleep with any smelly buttfucker so don't think you're anything special....

art, a preamp is a kind of head...or as far as I'm concerned. I don't know...maybe JESUS can tell us...

------D---
------E---
------A---
---METAL
------H---

Pantera - I'm Broken

Last edited by metal=life : 2003-07-06 at 08:07.

Old 2003-07-06, 07:42
artofnothing6
Supreme Metalhead

hmmm, so you buy a power amp, a pre amp, and those 2 connect, then it can go right into the cabinet? or is there more to it

Old 2003-07-06, 07:46
metal=life
Post-whore

Ah shit, little Mrs."perfect" already posted before me...

I just know tubes have better tone IMO. And with the style of music I see you're into you might like a tube better too.

------D---
------E---
------A---
---METAL
------H---

Pantera - I'm Broken

Old 2003-07-06, 07:52
jesus christ
Metalhead

thats all there is to it. pre amp into power amp, power amp into cab.

metal life can eat poop. and his mom gives shitty head.

Old 2003-07-06, 07:55
artofnothing6
Supreme Metalhead

yeah, i always dug tubes alot more.

Old 2003-07-06, 08:09
artofnothing6
Supreme Metalhead

i don't really need all the effects and the 200 different tones and stuff, for a good preamp with clean and a good distortion, how much would that cost me? (preamp alone)

and how much would a good power amp cost me?

Old 2003-07-06, 08:10
metal=life
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally posted by jesus christ
and his mom gives shitty head.

I know doesn't she? I tried teaching her some deep throat techniques but she will never learn!

yeah...tubes...

------D---
------E---
------A---
---METAL
------H---

Pantera - I'm Broken

Old 2003-07-06, 08:15
metal=life
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally posted by artofnothing6

and how much would a good power amp cost me?

Dude, if I were you, I'd research a little on Google or Yahoo. Thats all Jesus is doing...you little tool of god!

------D---
------E---
------A---
---METAL
------H---

Pantera - I'm Broken

Old 2003-07-06, 13:18
Def
Master Killer
Alumni Staff

Quote:
Originally posted by artofnothing6
yeah, thats why i didn't wanna buy an amp on the spot right then, cause even if the solid state marshall was cheap, i'd rather wait and dig around. I can't wait till i get my summer job, i'll be rakign in the money.

well if you'll be swimming around in money, save up for a seriously kickass amp, tried Orange or Engl amps yet?

getting a power and a pre-amp can be good, but if you buy shitty quality stuff, you're better of buying a good head, like the Engl Fireball.

anyways, I wouldn't go for solid state, but that's just an opinion, our guitarist uses a modified TSL100 head and it sounds brutal as shit, no digital effects crap, nothing, just a pair of EMG's in his LP

a pre and power amp are basically the same as a regular head, but a regular head has a pre and power amp in one, the pre-amp can give you more versitality, but you might not even need it. I wouldn't get a pre and a power amp just because I don't need the options, I'de rather have a great tube head instead, but that's personal preference too, a good pre and power amp are shit expensive, I might add.

oh, if there's gonna be anymore offtopic shit, I'll delete it, you bunch of cunts.

play nice or get burnt

Old 2003-07-09, 08:13
artofnothing6
Supreme Metalhead

ok, i think its settled, I am soon getting a job, after that, i work my ass off during summer and possibly during school time, and i save up for a mesa dual rectifier.

Old 2003-07-09, 09:12
jesus christ
Metalhead

bad move.

Old 2003-07-09, 09:21
Def
Master Killer
Alumni Staff

haha, I felt that one coming

Old 2003-07-09, 09:28
artofnothing6
Supreme Metalhead

now that all 3 of us are one, why?

Old 2003-07-09, 09:28
jesus christ
Metalhead

to me mesa is overrated and overpriced and it sounds like shit. to much mid and not a very good crunch tone. very weak. if you have to have a mesa get a triple rec and go to e bay and get an ibenaz tube screamer to put it over the top. a hush unit would help to. but really meas SUCKS!!!!

Old 2003-07-09, 09:30
artofnothing6
Supreme Metalhead

haha, ok, are there any good amp heads that you do like?

Old 2003-07-09, 09:32
Def
Master Killer
Alumni Staff

I think there's better stuff out there for those ammounts of money, Engl, Orange, Rivera, I mean, Mesa has a big name, but I played an Engl Fireball (only 50w tube) and it blew a mesa away, it had much, much better tone.

here's a link to their webhideout, http://www.engl-amps.com/

Old 2003-07-09, 09:35
artofnothing6
Supreme Metalhead

they have a couple oranges, and a couple rivera's at the guitar center up here, but they're all clearance and shit, and old models, but i've never heard of engl, or ever played one.

Old 2003-07-09, 09:37
artofnothing6
Supreme Metalhead

i'd ask about soldanos, but then i saw their price, and even though i'm willing to save up, i'm not willing to save up 3,000 bucks for just a head.

Old 2003-07-09, 09:49
Def
Master Killer
Alumni Staff

well Rivera is neat too, check out http://www.rivera.com/prod_khseries.htm

and a review,

http://www.harmony-central.com/Guit...ehead_2-01.html

I played the 55, with a single cab and it was awsome, though I don't know the exact price... I think the head is around 1500 new?

an Engl Savage 120 is 1850 USD,

http://www.musik-service.de/ProduX/...vage_120_EN.htm

and an Powerball (100) is 1450USD

http://www.musik-service.de/ProduX/...l_Powerball.htm

a dual rect head is 2490 here. pff, I'de go with an Engl or Rivera over that dual rect any time. the Engl cabs are good, but the Mesa cabs are better though.

soldano's are really expensive, but hell, they even come with waterproof pots

Old 2003-07-09, 09:59
artofnothing6
Supreme Metalhead

i dig that rivera m100 top

Old 2003-07-09, 10:05
Def
Master Killer
Alumni Staff

Old 2003-07-09, 10:14
artofnothing6
Supreme Metalhead