MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum FAQ Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > Tabs > Tab Questions & Requests

Old 2003-03-31, 23:15
Chris Rezendes
Attorney at Bird Law
Forum Leader

Hey Kramer...

Haha, hey bro... How's it going? Just wanted to tell you that you don't have to tab out Bonded by Blood, because the guy that asked for it was actually responding to my list, he was asking me for it. It's good to see other people besides Mike Kimball and myself tabbing Exodus, though. I also wanted to point out I just finished No Love and am working on Deliver Us to Evil, so you don't have to bother with those either. Since you are working on this album, you should point out to me what tabs you are currently working on so I don't go out and tab something you wanted to do. I'm probably going to do some work on Pleasures of the Flesh, too, but if you had anything on there that you wanted to save for yourself, let me know now before I get to it. Right now I'm tuned down to tab Suffocation, so I won't be doing it very soon anyway. I'll probably tune back up in a few days, though, for the Bonded by Blood album and some old Dark Angel I wanted to do. Later. BTW, I originally was going to send you this as a private message, but for some reason there is no PM logo underneath your name.

Chris Rezendes

Old 2003-03-31, 23:45
Kramer
Senior Metalhead

Hey Chris,
I might still tab "Bonded By Blood" anyway, I guess you saw my tabs for "A Lesson In Violence" and
"Choose Your Weapon." The only Exodus song I'm planning on doing at the moment is "Chemi-Kill"
Got any more plans for Dark Angel and Metal Church tabs? From Dark Angel I'm gonna do "Hunger
of the Undead" and from Metal Church I'm gonna do "Hitman," "Date With Poverty," "Line of Death,"
and "Method To Your Madness." I should probably re-do my tab for "The Dark" also, I don't know
how accurate it was. I got a request for Kreator's "Coma of Souls" so I should work on that and
definitely more Anthrax tabs. Later!
DARKNESS DESCENDS!!

Old 2003-04-01, 00:14
Chris Rezendes
Attorney at Bird Law
Forum Leader

As far as future Dark Angel tabs, I'm planning on a lot of shit. I don't really have anything set, I just plan on doing some shit from every album, most of the Dark Angel tabs I've seen around have been total shit. I'm gonna start with the first album, which shouldn't take long, because it's some easy shit. I really shouldn't have any difficulty with any of their stuff until I get to the Leave Scars album, and then when I get to Time Does Not Heal, that will take quite a bit more effort. After Suffocation, some of this shit just seems so easy... I zoomed right through No Love, which I probably wouldn't have been able to do before. Everything just seems to keep gettinig easier and easier... It's kind of weird, actually.