- your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum FAQ Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back Forum > Musicians > Vocal Zone

Old 2012-09-17, 09:09
New Blood
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1
Question What kind of technique is this?

I'm a huge fan of Alternative/Progressive/Experimental and similar bands. So I'm wondering what kind of screaming/technique is this:
I'm guessing it's fry screaming, because of the first video.
So if anyone knows, answer please please don't say "Oh you can't reach that high" and similar, like Yahoo Answer jerks do. Hope someone will help me...

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off



Contact Us | Privacy Policy | Disclaimer
Copyright © 2001-2014 All Rights Reserved.
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.