MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum FAQ Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > MetalTabs.com > Chit Chat

Old 2012-08-06, 21:57
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Oh shit, how goes it Tattered? What have you been up to?
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2012-08-07, 00:26
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Just watched a documentary about the witchcraft murder/dismemberment of albinos in Tanzania, a trade driven by witchdoctors claiming that albino limbs will bring good luck and fortune, thus putting a serious monetary value on them. Holy fucking hell I didn't realise how severe the problem was; I thought it was a handful of incidents in one village or something. It's so severe that albinos (of which there are many!) have to live in camps and go to protected schools and shit. There was one kid interviewed who was missing an arm, and she said they came in the night and lopped off her arm and made her mother pour petrol over her while they beat her brother. She then said, as if thinking out loud, that her father was probably behind it because he disappeared and didn't come back for four days after the attack. And in a moment of the darkest of dark humour she said "if he comes here I'm gonna get the money off him!". Another girl sitting next to her asked how much it would be and she said "35,000 shillings" which is about £15/$25. Fifteen quid for a child's arm, Jesus H. Christ that's grim.

This crazy shit makes me realise how futile it is to try and stamp out bigotry and racism and all of that "more sophisticated" societal disease - if people in 2012 are hunting children for their hides on behalf of witches to try and earn the cost of a medium meal at Subway I don't think we're anywhere near ready to talk about homophobia or sectarianism!

Old 2012-08-07, 02:03
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

What was the name of the documentary?

And a meal at Subway costs £15 over there? Christ.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2012-08-07, 02:59
Chris Rezendes
Attorney at Bird Law
Forum Leader

I read a while back that witchcraft trade related murders and dismemberments are surprisingly common in Africa. The articles I had read indicated that they were almost always committed against children, whose organs are apparently seen as more pure and vital, but didn't mention anything about albinos.

Old 2012-08-07, 13:40
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

It's called "Storyville: The Albino Witchcraft Murders". I can't seem to find it on YouTube, but there are plenty of other videos on the subject there.

I think the albino angle only came into it relatively recently, like 2005 or something. It started with people saying albinos were cursed, which isn't anything new in Africa, but witchdoctors started rumours that they also have magical properties - and penniless psychopaths started to fill the orders.

Kids seem to be the game of choice amongst the albino hunters as well. Everything seems to be against these kids. For a start, as you said Chris, kid bits are better for magic spells (obviously!). Albinos are extremely noticeable especially in small African villages, so the chances of them reaching adult age before someone either knifes them or sells them are slim, which is probably a factor in the disproportionate targeting of kids. Kids are easy pickings, too. Kids in general are weak but albino kids are even worse off; their physical health is like that of an elderly person and their eyesight is so bad it's like their eyes are in a perpetual state of cum-grimace. Then you have the simple fact that albinos aren't considered human, so there's less room for empathy or guilt about slaughtering them.

On an equally horrific note, I had a dream that Bobbi came to Ireland to visit me and was staying at my house. She slept in my bed, thankfully I was elsewhere, but the bitch kept smoking in bed and knocking over the saucer she was using as an ashtray. What an inconsiderate Protestant hick.

Old 2012-08-07, 18:21
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

You're a dork, Paddy.

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Grimm:I could read your mind but its in font size .5
Amadeus:Oh, and was there a cesserole (never mind spelling) involved?
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Dyldo: You evil strumpet!

Last edited by L,B'XXX : 2012-08-07 at 18:36.

Old 2012-08-08, 08:58
xgrafcorex
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by L,B'XXX
Good. How's life treating you? So where are you now? If you can say.

Been busy as hell lately and haven't spent nearly as much time at home as I was hoping. We're in Sasebo, Japan right now but we did get to stop in a few places on this mini-deployment. Went to Thailand, Hong Kong and this place a few times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyldo
Good to hear you're doing better, Soul. And sup, Graf! Have you scored a Japanese broad yet? What's taking you so long? They're bred to be the best. My buddy just married one (a native, she'd been in the States less than a year when they met a few years ago) and she treats him like a fucking deity. EDIT: (I'm actually thinking now that I remember you saying you have a gf? If that's true nevermind then and how are you keeping up with the long distance?)

Okay, seriously, is liking Merzbow on big fucking joke?

Hey man, how's it going? Haha it's tough to meet the ladies when we're always at sea. The girlfriend back in the states thing went to hell a few months ago but I have been talking to her more lately.

Old 2012-08-08, 10:26
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Those long distance relationships can either stay strong or drift apart. It didn't work for my hubby the first time he was married- not because of him, but for me there was no other thing to do, but patiently wait for him to come home. When we first decided we'd think seriously about it each other he had to go to school on the east coast for a few months. We decided that if we wanted to go out with other people we would and then see what happened. Neither one of us did and we ended up getting engaged officially once he came back home. Even after we got married I'd only see him on weekends for about 4 months until I got moved where he was. So if it works, that's great, and if it doesn't it may with someone else. Better to find out before there's wedding bells and kids involved, you know?
Have you gotten to Singapore yet? My husband got close on the ship, but they didn't go into port there. Actually I don't think the bird farms were allowed to, but I don't remember why.

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism

Old 2012-08-08, 10:43
xgrafcorex
Post-whore

Yea, I figure whatever happens, happens. I might be moving back to the states after this tour so we'll see.

Nah, we were going to go to Singapore but it got canceled. The schedules out here change all the time, it makes planning anything a real pain in the ass. So far we've been to Okinawa and Sasebo in Japan, Thailand twice, South Korea (Donghae...kinda sucked), and Hong Kong. Hong Kong was awesome and I wish we could've stayed longer. Thailand is fun and pretty crazy, but the first time we went was for disaster relief after a huge flood. The second time we went was better for getting off the ship and seeing the place. Wish we would've stopped in Australia. We were supposed to go to Russia too but that got canceled as well.

Old 2012-08-08, 13:45
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Yeah, that's too bad you didn't get to Australia. They actually asked the crew if they wanted to go to someplace in Africa or to Australia, and they ended up in Perth. It was like San Diego there.

Old 2012-08-10, 14:27
Pr0az
Post-whore

what's up guys. Basic training done on a bus to fort seal 13 bravo wo0t

Old 2012-08-10, 23:47
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

Hey everyone! Sup graf and proaz!!!!!!

I'm getting a 502 error when trying to go to the main site...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by moe_blunts
you done told me lots of thangs bout beer n shit and canada. have a grand ol cunt of a good time.

RIP moe.

Old 2012-08-11, 02:48
Nihilist
Dog farts
Alumni Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassBehemoth

Yeah, I think everyone will get that - it's when the back-end server (database) can't communicate with the front-end server that delivers the content to your browser. May have crashed.

Old 2012-08-11, 15:59
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Hi Pr0'! Glad you survived bootcamp. How long is your sentence - I mean, enlistment?

My friend I was helping at her yardsale today was in the Army, and she was telling me about grenade training and some of the other stuff she had to do. I don't know if I could have done it.

Anyone tell Alex about the server issue?

Old 2012-08-11, 17:46
Amadeus
Quantum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Rezendes
Do me a favor and take a listen to this, would you? Something I'm working on. I'm kind of stuck at the moment, but I'll break through eventually.

I can imagine the opening riff Dyl refered to as being pretty nice - with some heavy duty drums and a driving bass line. On its own it felt kinda meh to me. I did like the melodic progressions a bit into the song and the outro is well put together.

"He preferred the hard truth over his dearest illusion. That, is the heart of science."
- Carl Sagan

"Imagination is more important than intelligence" - Einstein

Old 2012-08-12, 06:39
Soulinsane
Pirate Lawd

Quote:
Originally Posted by xgrafcorex
Yea, I figure whatever happens, happens. I might be moving back to the states after this tour so we'll see.

Nah, we were going to go to Singapore but it got canceled. The schedules out here change all the time, it makes planning anything a real pain in the ass. So far we've been to Okinawa and Sasebo in Japan, Thailand twice, South Korea (Donghae...kinda sucked), and Hong Kong. Hong Kong was awesome and I wish we could've stayed longer. Thailand is fun and pretty crazy, but the first time we went was for disaster relief after a huge flood. The second time we went was better for getting off the ship and seeing the place. Wish we would've stopped in Australia. We were supposed to go to Russia too but that got canceled as well.

Good Lawd, Shipmate! Your ports seem jacked worse than mine during OIF, and even our steel beach party got replaced for what the Capt'n called on the 1MC, "virual beer day". Anyone listening on sonar within 100 miles absolutely HAD to hear a mixture of 5000+ Sailors pipe NOOOOO and BOOOOO for perhaps over a minute. Keep off the GW unless you are ready for the politics that come with being an Officer on a ship that floats on paper work lol. It was hard enough for the enlisted. Seriously though, it is nice to hear from you. I'm proud of what you have done and become. You never have forgot metaltabs

Pr0az, congrats on completing IET. I wish you the best at Ft Sill. 13B has some fine artillery training. I know people here at home that just love Ft Sill, but it is really what you make of it. I'm also proud of you. Keep your head clear and listen to the people that know what they are talking about. Learn from their knowledge and build the best of it as your own. I don't know any Rambo's that ever made it in artillery. You know it is all about the team, so forgive me if I bust Army balls about being an Army of... one? I never could understand that TV ad lol. Name a few shells in MT honor!

Old 2012-08-12, 11:38
Chris Rezendes
Attorney at Bird Law
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus
I can imagine the opening riff Dyl refered to as being pretty nice - with some heavy duty drums and a driving bass line. On its own it felt kinda meh to me. I did like the melodic progressions a bit into the song and the outro is well put together.

Thanks for listening! When I'm finished with the guitar tracks (still not really sure what I'm doing with this), I will add some double kicks and some bass lines to fill it out. In my head, I already hear the drums and bass, so it should be fairly easy.

Old 2012-08-12, 17:50
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Chris, I'm sorry I couldn't get it to play on my antiquated computer. You know I would have if I could.

Souli, I know when Bob was in bootcamp they stressed to look to the right and left of them and remember that everything and anything they did might have an effect on those people. That pretty much got everyone to quit screwing off. I can't imagine the Army of one thing. Pr0, just don't pretend any targets are me, k? :P

Old 2012-08-12, 22:34
Pr0az
Post-whore

Signed up for six years. Basic training wasn't bad repel, qualify with m4 carbine, throw nades, do road marches 12 mile, camp out under the stars eating mres,shoot machine guns, o yea nick at night was a mother fing low crawl with live rounds going off and mortars blasting the dust was the worst part of the 300 meters.

Old 2012-08-15, 17:53
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

Quote:
you done told me lots of thangs bout beer n shit and canada. have a grand ol cunt of a good time.

RIP moe.

Old 2012-08-15, 19:52
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:

To me you still look like a male version of Johnny Depp. Do you still have your cop uniform??

Nice video, informative and not boring at all. And that's coming from an liftophobe.

For about 30 - 35 seconds of this video clip I thought you were a chess player.

Old 2012-08-16, 08:26
xgrafcorex
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0az
what's up guys. Basic training done on a bus to fort seal 13 bravo wo0t

Hey man, how's it going? I bet you're glad to be out of that place! Where is the bus going?

Quote:
Hey everyone! Sup graf and proaz!!!!!!

Hey man, how've you been? Hah I was actually talking to some people at work and mentioned the beer trade. Found out a couple guys on my ship are into metal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulinsane
Good Lawd, Shipmate! Your ports seem jacked worse than mine during OIF, and even our steel beach party got replaced for what the Capt'n called on the 1MC, "virual beer day". Anyone listening on sonar within 100 miles absolutely HAD to hear a mixture of 5000+ Sailors pipe NOOOOO and BOOOOO for perhaps over a minute. Keep off the GW unless you are ready for the politics that come with being an Officer on a ship that floats on paper work lol. It was hard enough for the enlisted. Seriously though, it is nice to hear from you. I'm proud of what you have done and become. You never have forgot metaltabs

Pr0az, congrats on completing IET. I wish you the best at Ft Sill. 13B has some fine artillery training. I know people here at home that just love Ft Sill, but it is really what you make of it. I'm also proud of you. Keep your head clear and listen to the people that know what they are talking about. Learn from their knowledge and build the best of it as your own. I don't know any Rambo's that ever made it in artillery. You know it is all about the team, so forgive me if I bust Army balls about being an Army of... one? I never could understand that TV ad lol. Name a few shells in MT honor!

We operated with GW for a while. It's always annoying because they just do their own thing and don't seem to care about anything else, unless we get in their way.

Hah my first ship owed us two beer days but we never saw them.

We just got home tonight after about 5 months out, so I'm pretty happy to be back. Drinking a beer and eating some rice balls.

How's things in your neck of the woods?

Old 2012-08-16, 10:14
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy

To me you still look like a male version of Johnny Depp. Do you still have your cop uniform??

Nice video, informative and not boring at all. And that's coming from an liftophobe.

For about 30 - 35 seconds of this video clip I thought you were a chess player.

haha, thank you Padrick. My newer videos will be even more informative. So many people have asked me to make videos as a half joke, so I said fuck it and will start doing them.

graf- That's awesome man, I still bring up the ole trade sometimes too!! Perhaps we'll do it again sometime. Things are going well here, finished college for 2 years to become an apprentice plumber/pipefitter and I start my plumber job next week by the sounds of it!

Quote:

RIP moe.

Old 2012-08-16, 13:27
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Okay I got two problems and I need help from wherever I can get some.

1. I drank a lot of alcohol recently due to a lot of free time and now suddenly I get dizzy after like 2 beers. That doesn't make any sense to me.

2. I started dating this girl from school right after we finished school. We've never looked into each others eyes and now suddenly we become friends during the process of finishing our yearbook.
We had like 3 dates and on the fourth one, don't even ask me why, but I kissed her while we were lying under a starlit sky while listening (and I'm not kidding) to Shining and DeadheadRoses. Yea I got your stuff on my MP3Player Dylan! Anyway before I totally whimped out I realized I don't have any grippable feels for her, and I don't even know if I'm in love, since I've never fell in love my whole life. And to complete the dilemma she now says she has deeper feelings for me. WTF should I do, I only need a little advice from some advanced guys and I swear I've already asked so many people. God that IS frustrating.

Oh and I signed up for university today.

R.I.P moe

Old 2012-08-16, 15:20
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gomli
Okay I got two problems and I need help from wherever I can get some.

1. I drank a lot of alcohol recently due to a lot of free time and now suddenly I get dizzy after like 2 beers. That doesn't make any sense to me.

2. I started dating this girl from school right after we finished school. We've never looked into each others eyes and now suddenly we become friends during the process of finishing our yearbook.
We had like 3 dates and on the fourth one, don't even ask me why, but I kissed her while we were lying under a starlit sky while listening (and I'm not kidding) to Shining and DeadheadRoses. Yea I got your stuff on my MP3Player Dylan! Anyway before I totally whimped out I realized I don't have any grippable feels for her, and I don't even know if I'm in love, since I've never fell in love my whole life. And to complete the dilemma she now says she has deeper feelings for me. WTF should I do, I only need a little advice from some advanced guys and I swear I've already asked so many people. God that IS frustrating.

Oh and I signed up for university today.

1.) No idea. Have you gone a few days without drinking since then?
2.) Hahaha! Awesome to know someone's getting down to my music, thanks man!

If you know you don't have feelings for her, don't pursue it. But also, you're not going to know if you're in love after a few dates so if you want to see if your feelings develop any further then take it really slow as to not lead her on and be straight-up about your feelings and where you're coming from, especially since she's a friend. I dated a friend I didn't really feel much for and ended up being totally wracked with guilt after she fell head-over-heels for me and I knew pretty much from the start I wasn't going to be that into it and had to deal with that mess.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2012-08-16, 15:31
DameFraMorkum
Post-whore

1) Have you been eating less? Taking any drugs or medications? Either of those can make a huge difference. If you got totally sloshed and puked a bunch you might just be getting that "sick" feeling when you're drinking beer because it reminds you of the last time you puked it all up. Due to some poor judgment my freshman year of college, I still cant even look at Blue Moon. Try a different beer (or even a cocktail) if that's not too offensive to your German sensibilities.

2) I'm not sure what you meant by "grippable" feelings, but I'm guessing you meant that you feel unsure about the way you feel, and you don't know how to confront her about not reciprocating them. Be honest with her and yourself. If you enjoy spending time with her maybe give things a chance to blossom? If not, do your best to part amicably. Be polite and tactful, and tell her the truth about your confusion. I have to say though, you sort of dug yourself into a hole here after 4 dates and a dreamy night under a starlit sky listening to deadhead roses...

Old 2012-08-17, 08:38
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Not quite sure about the first one, but maybe you got a little dehydrated or it hasn't worked it's way out of your system yet.

What Dame said is pretty right one about the girl thing. Be honest with her, but if she still wants to go out and have fun- nonsexual- then go for it. I know I kissed my hubby a couple times before we ever decided to have a relationship, but it didn't happen too often. I wasn't that into him at all then. lol So maybe your friendship will blossom into something else or maybe it won't. But the reason I said nonsexual is it might get too emotional or you might be a baby daddy without wanting to be. If you're drinking, don't let that lead your actions.

Good luck and congrats on your uni sign-up!

Old 2012-08-17, 10:20
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Thank you all for your opinions, very appreciated.
First of all I usually don't drink but when it's like 1 beer a day, only get shitfaced occasionally and since me and my buddies all have a lot of free time...yeah. I'll just resignate, world won't stop turning if I get drunk faster than most women I know

I already told her I'm not able at this moment to say I'm feeling anything more complex than friendship. She just said 'Wir werden ja sehen was die Zukunft uns bringt '.
For cthulhus sake, I won't fall in love after making out and ... with a girl even though it felt different than most of the other times. Anyway thanks again, love y'all ♥

R.I.P moe

Old 2012-08-17, 13:01
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Quote:
I already told her I'm not able at this moment to say I'm feeling anything more complex than friendship. She just said 'Wir werden ja sehen was die Zukunft uns bringt '.
Translate? But good for you being up front, man. Its often not as easy as it seems, but its never as bad as one expects.

Quote:
with a girl even though it felt different than most of the other times.

Hahaha, are you usually kissing dudes?!
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Last edited by Dyldo : 2012-08-17 at 17:54.

Old 2012-08-17, 16:34
Amadeus
Quantum.

Dyldo, I'm quite sure Gommers will claim it means roughly "We'll just have to see what the future brings", and he's even hacked google to have their translator agree with him. What it really means is more like "Ja mein little poodle, I will hang you by your nipples in my garage, so don't even think about crossing me". It's OK Gomli. We understand.
Oh, and you're not alone in being easily affected by alcohol. I'm a buff macho guy who runs the risk of keeling over from a few glasses of wine on an empty stomach, more or less.

"He preferred the hard truth over his dearest illusion. That, is the heart of science."
- Carl Sagan

Old 2012-08-17, 17:56
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Quote:
Dyldo, I'm quite sure Gommers will claim it means roughly "We'll just have to see what the future brings", and he's even hacked google to have their translator agree with him. What it really means is more like "Ja mein little poodle, I will hang you by your nipples in my garage, so don't even think about crossing me". It's OK Gomli. We understand.
Oh, and you're not alone in being easily affected by alcohol. I'm a buff macho guy who runs the risk of keeling over from a few glasses of wine on an empty stomach, more or less.

Aaah. I don't know why I didn't even think to google it. That's good, I suppose, just watch out! She'll get you nice and drunk and force your seed! What the hell did I just type?

This was too much to read, I couldn't stop laughing, and am okay that I'm basically 12: http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/352...id.htm?fs=6f1cd
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2012-08-19, 13:23
Pr0az
Post-whore

I'm at fort sill 4 weeks 3 days and a wake up left. Find out what unit I get stationed at at next Friday.

Old 2012-08-20, 08:08
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

I read one of my poems publicly on Saturday and it was well received. That is all.

Old 2012-08-20, 13:36
The Execrator
Noob lud

Is it bad that I'm scrolling through these posts and looking for a "Like" button at the bottom of some of them? Fuck you, Facebook!

Quote:
Please excuse me for I currently have a terminal erection, and the only cure is midget-cunny.

Old 2012-08-20, 15:14
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Yes it is.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2012-08-20, 16:51
The Execrator
Noob lud

What's goin on dude, how have you been?

Quote:
Please excuse me for I currently have a terminal erection, and the only cure is midget-cunny.

Old 2012-08-20, 18:21
MetalThrashingMad
Death to all but metal!
Forum Leader

Trying steel reserve again after it poisoned me 2 years ago... aaaand it's worse than I remember.

Old 2012-08-20, 19:56
The Execrator
Noob lud

yeah fuck that bullshit!! shoulda went with After Shock

Quote:

Old 2012-08-21, 09:02
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Execrator
Is it bad that I'm scrolling through these posts and looking for a "Like" button at the bottom of some of them? Fuck you, Facebook!

Smack a "like" button. (I've done that or looked for karma points.)

Old 2012-08-21, 13:53
DameFraMorkum
Post-whore

Quote:
yeah fuck that bullshit!! shoulda went with After Shock

That after shock was delicious, the stuff is dangerous!

No more Steel Reserve for Steve, judging by his reaction to it I would swear that it's a mix of pcp, seltzer and goat piss.

Old 2012-08-22, 17:49
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts

does PCP taste bad?

Blackwater (Friend's Metal Band)
MY WEBSITE!

R.I.P Paddy. My dear and loving father will never be forgotten.

Old 2012-08-23, 00:17
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Not as bad as Steel Reserve.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2012-08-23, 12:25
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeYngVai
does PCP taste bad?

angel dust? srsly? dude don't fuck yourself up

R.I.P moe

Old 2012-08-23, 12:40
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

He was referencing the post before his, I believe. I don't think the taste is going to stop someone who's already considering it!
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2012-08-23, 15:00
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Oh my god.
Attached Images
File Type: png td.png (18.8 KB, 24 views)
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2012-08-24, 00:04
The Execrator
Noob lud

Excellent observation ...

Why are you surprised, this is the internet

Quote:

Old 2012-08-24, 15:15
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts

haha when I posted that I noticed that I forgotten to quote Dame but figured it would lead to better replies if I didn't and I was correct

I have not done PCP nor do I ever plan on taking PCP. I bet it does taste weird, though. Most drugs do.

EDIT: fuck it lets get some MUTHAFUCKIN ANGEL DUST@#@!

MY WEBSITE!

Old 2012-08-24, 17:59
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

I know you're horsing around, but I have to say to everyone -don't. I've seen people I love on it and it wasn't nice.

Old 2012-08-24, 18:19
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Btw, I'm a great grandma again! A little boy this time.

Old 2012-08-24, 20:43
MetalThrashingMad
Death to all but metal!
Forum Leader

Thumbs up

I need it! Want it! You know I got ta have it! Takes me! HIGHAAAA!!

Old 2012-08-25, 13:51
Chris Rezendes
Attorney at Bird Law
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeYngVai
haha when I posted that I noticed that I forgotten to quote Dame but figured it would lead to better replies if I didn't and I was correct

I have not done PCP nor do I ever plan on taking PCP. I bet it does taste weird, though. Most drugs do.

EDIT: fuck it lets get some MUTHAFUCKIN ANGEL DUST@#@!

Let's do it for Mike Patton, if no other reason. Who's in?

Old 2012-08-25, 16:21
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Neil Armstrong died.

Old 2012-08-26, 13:02
Soulinsane
Pirate Lawd

Yeah sad. All Rob Halford got this year this year for his Bday I hear.

Old 2012-08-27, 01:32
Amadeus
Quantum.

Quote:
Neil Armstrong died.

One small instant for a man, one giant loss for mankind. RIP ya old planet hopper, I bashed a few moon hoaxers in your honor.

- Carl Sagan

Old 2012-08-27, 09:46
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

We all can only dream of jumping around on the moon. That must have felt wonderful and scary at the same time. I'm jealous as fuck

R.I.P moe

Old 2012-08-27, 15:02
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

When I was a kid and we'd go to visit relatives and he lived a few miles from where my dad grew up so we'd drive past his house occasionally. My dad was one of his biggest fans. There used to be a museum near the freeway near Wapuk that looked like the moon. I couldn't tell you if it was even still there now.

I'll be darned. Here it is. http://www.panoramio.com/photo/12318652

Last edited by L,B'XXX : 2012-08-27 at 15:22.

Old 2012-08-27, 15:33
Amadeus
Quantum.

The moon landing will never get so old that a good museum commemorating it will go out of business. It might be cheesy, but I don't think there's a single one of my class mates that doesn't unknowingly stands a little bit straighter when it's brought up. The first human foot step on another world. Another world that has our tiny little oasis in the sky, just like we have the moon in the sky. To give away a little insider info, so to speak, get ready folks. The big planet hopping epic will take off in the next couple of decades. But I guarantee you that every first landing on every planet, moon and asteroid in the solar system will be accompanied by a look back to that first one. It's from the pioneers of that era that we got our first whiff of it - the smell of adventure returning.

Yea, you may or may not have noticed that I'm not entirely unsatisfied with my choice of career.

- Carl Sagan

Old 2012-08-27, 15:43
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
The moon landing will never get so old that a good museum commemorating it will go out of business.
Which is precisely why they faked the whole thing in the first place. I also heard the museum cartel was behind the hit on Princess Diana.

Old 2012-08-27, 18:24
Amadeus
Quantum.

Quote:
Which is precisely why they faked the whole thing in the first place. I also heard the museum cartel was behind the hit on Princess Diana.

You got some wicked magic powers, Irishman. I could practically see the hook and the line it was attached to stretching all across Europe to angle me in. But oh no, I'm not going for that. I see through your evil schemes!

- Carl Sagan

Old 2012-08-28, 10:55
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts

Quote:
Let's do it for Mike Patton, if no other reason. Who's in?

Where do we meet up?

btw RIP Neil: http://www.gagbay.com/images/2012/0...rong-136125.jpg

MY WEBSITE!

Old 2012-08-28, 11:35
xgrafcorex
Post-whore

The news showed up in message traffic today, I am officially a Lieutenant in the USN! Technically I can't put on the rank until the first of September but we're going to do the official thing on Friday since 1 Sept is a Saturday. Gonna be drankin' it up this Friday, ah tell ya whut!

Old 2012-08-28, 20:12
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Congratulations, xgraf'. And thank you again for being part of Uncle Sugar's Canoe Club.
And my hubby said you should be able to find your way out of the ward now.

Joe'- that was cute.

Amadeus, maybe we can make a giant slingshot and Paddy can be the first Irishman on Mars. Nobody would believe it since they lie so much. I do think you're right about the future missions and looking back. I think it's great you have so much enthusiasm for what you do which is damn near everything. lol

Last edited by L,B'XXX : 2012-08-28 at 21:40.

Old 2012-08-29, 08:05
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Paddy is the fucking best dude that has ever existed, I swear I'm dying of laughter right now

http://i.imgur.com/hVOVF.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/wsvqH.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/L8KhE.jpg

Patrick McMullan Jr. I love you soooo much

R.I.P moe

Old 2012-08-29, 09:15
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Hahahaha I forgot about Mister Boogie Pants!!

Glad it arrived man, hopefully the fuckers will work

Old 2012-08-29, 10:14
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Probably I'll send you something too. Let's see if I can get you in trouble.

R.I.P moe

Old 2012-08-29, 10:43
DameFraMorkum
Post-whore

I lost it at Mr. Boogie Pants. I think we all need a hand drawn by Paddy paper totem.

Old 2012-08-29, 10:55
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Or a paper towel.
You're a trip, Paddy. Too funny.

EDIT: Damn. I read that wrong. Nutsacks.

Old 2012-08-29, 11:55
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Probably I'll send you something too. Let's see if I can get you in trouble.
When I used to order stuff from Amazon years ago I would use a different name every time, just out of boredom. I went from using names like Ricardo Sanchez to names like Cunty McBallface without any problems. If you can figure out a way of getting me in trouble through the mail you're welcome to try, son!

Try sending something to:

Paddy Faggotcock McRacist
Child Rape & Disposal Services
[My Address]

I bet it'll get through, although I'm not sure if it'd make it out of Germany in the first place!

Quote:
Or a paper towel.
You wish! You'd take it to the fertility clinic (in Ohio I think it's called "Buffalo Bill's Cow Farm") and have them wring my cum out of it into a turkey baster so you could use it to create a Mick/Hick hybrid. It's not gonna happen baby, but you're welcome to have a go at creating such an abomination the old fashioned way

Old 2012-08-29, 13:56
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Quote:
Paddy is the fucking best dude that has ever existed, I swear I'm dying of laughter right now

http://i.imgur.com/hVOVF.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/L8KhE.jpg

Hahahaha!

The package P-diddy sent me was addressed to "Dylan It-puts-the-lotion-in-the-basket Neal" and a note about it not being a bomb with a huge penis on it. I still have it.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2012-08-29, 13:57
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Quote:

I just realized this was taken on your bare hairy legs and is probably an inch away from your Stahlhelm.

Quote:
When I used to order stuff from Amazon years ago I would use a different name every time, just out of boredom. I went from using names like Ricardo Sanchez to names like Cunty McBallface without any problems. If you can figure out a way of getting me in trouble through the mail you're welcome to try, son!

Try sending something to:

Paddy Faggotcock McRacist
Child Rape & Disposal Services
[My Address]

I bet it'll get through, although I'm not sure if it'd make it out of Germany in the first place!

You wish! You'd take it to the fertility clinic (in Ohio I think it's called "Buffalo Bill's Cow Farm") and have them wring my cum out of it into a turkey baster so you could use it to create a Mick/Hick hybrid. It's not gonna happen baby, but you're welcome to have a go at creating such an abomination the old fashioned way

AHAHAHA DO IT!
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Last edited by Dyldo : 2012-08-29 at 14:06.

Old 2012-08-30, 12:22
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

I still have my Christmas card from Paddy, and remember the exact words he said on the phone in our extremely short conversation, but I'd bet he'd say the same thing to Dylan or Gomers.

Dylan, just be glad he drew the nose on Mr. Boogie Pants instead of doing it another way.

Old 2012-08-30, 16:38
MetalThrashingMad
Death to all but metal!
Forum Leader

Will someone buy this for me? Pleeeeease? http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Sealed-...=item3a77573696

Old 2012-08-30, 17:42
DameFraMorkum
Post-whore

How about something to play it on first?

Old 2012-08-30, 17:49
MetalThrashingMad
Death to all but metal!
Forum Leader

I thought they were frisbees? Will you play frisbee with me?

Old 2012-08-30, 20:48
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

This friggin' sucks. First the cable goes out and now I can't get into FB. Holy hand grenades this is frustapatin'.

MTM- NO FRISBEE WITH LP'S! Bad!! Bad!! I'll smite you with a rolled up newspaper with pins in it.

Old 2012-08-30, 22:13
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by DameFraMorkum
How about something to play it on first?
They don't call him Needledick for nothing!

Old 2012-08-31, 01:18
MetalThrashingMad
Death to all but metal!
Forum Leader

Quote:
MTM- NO FRISBEE WITH LP'S! Bad!! Bad!! I'll smite you with a rolled up newspaper with pins in it.

Frisbee, hopscotch, rugby, rubber band fight, I don't care what it is...

Old 2012-08-31, 07:40
Chris Rezendes
Attorney at Bird Law
Forum Leader

I got my foot pinned to the floor
You can hear the engine roar
I got thunder in my nads
I'm metal thrashing... MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Old 2012-08-31, 08:12
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

So much entertainment here.

Old 2012-08-31, 21:48
MetalThrashingMad
Death to all but metal!
Forum Leader

Did I seriously make that post? I have no recollection of it what so ever It doesn't even make any sense.

Old 2012-08-31, 22:35
DameFraMorkum
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalThrashingMad
Did I seriously make that post? I have no recollection of it what so ever It doesn't even make any sense.

Glad I spent 10 minutes trying to figure out how the fuck you were going to conduct a rubber band fight with LPs.

Old 2012-08-31, 23:59
Chris Rezendes
Attorney at Bird Law
Forum Leader

Quote:

I think most of us assumed you were fucked up and ignored it accordingly. I kind of feel bad for Dame... when something doesn't make sense on here, don't ever waste your time analyzing it. It's not deep and it doesn't make any poetic or symbolic sense under the surface. Unless, of course, it's a Paddy post. Even then, you're better off leaving it alone; the only thing you find when you peel back the layers are piles of dead midgets caked in dried, flaking jizz.

Old 2012-09-01, 01:27
MetalThrashingMad
Death to all but metal!
Forum Leader

It was just lots of painkillers + lots of alcohol + ambien. I think the ambien is responsible mostly. Fucking rubber bands. LOL.

Old 2012-09-01, 01:29
MetalThrashingMad
Death to all but metal!
Forum Leader

I feel bad for Dame all the time. She has my thrash-infested, alcohol/drug driven paranoid psychosis to deal with... ALL the time

Old 2012-09-01, 09:44
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

MY liiiiife for youuuu voodoo duuuuuuuuuust skyy vodka sucks

R.I.P moe

Old 2012-09-01, 16:58
Chris Rezendes
Attorney at Bird Law
Forum Leader

Quote:
I feel bad for Dame all the time. She has my thrash-infested, alcohol/drug driven paranoid psychosis to deal with... ALL the time

I always found it odd that most of the metalheads I correspond with online have friends/family who are into similar shit. I have exactly two friends who listen to ANY kind of metal, and neither are really hardcore about it. My best friend does listen to a respectable amount of traditional metal, NWOBHM, metalcore, and a little bit of thrash here and there, but that's about it. I also have an uncle who was a major headbanger in the 80's. He still listens to his old Metallica/Megadeth/Testament/etc shit fairly regularly, but he also listens to ICP and Disturbed type garbage and HATES death metal. Still, props to him for influencing my tastes somewhat in this direction.

I don't have any close friends or family who have any interest in listening to obscure 80's thrash, progressive/fusion metal stuff, or extreme DM acts of any type. I'm not generally attracted to female metalheads, and this isn't that big of a deal, but I have to admit there is definitely something appealing about listening to Gorguts with a girlfriend who can actually appreciate the fucking stuff. Every single girl I've ever poked has had god awful music taste.

On a different note, I think I want to throw together another DIY thrash instrumental compilation. Anybody have any interesting tracks I didn't use on the first two?

For the sake of reference (and for those who might have missed it the first time), here's the tracklistings for those-

Vol. 1
1. Living Death - Polymorphic (Killing in Action, 1991) 3:12
2. Mekong Delta - The Hut of Baba Yaga (Mekong Delta, 1987) 4:17
3. Defiance - Tribulation (Product of Society, 1989) 5:07
4. Nasty Savage - ? (Indulgence, 1987) 3:52
5. Destruction - Upcoming Devastation (Eternal Devastation, 1986) 4:06
6. Coroner - Arc-Lite (Punishment for Decadence, 1988) 3:19
7. Darkness - Tarsman of Chor (Death Squad, 1988) 5:20
8. Metal Church - Merciless Onslaught (Metal Church, 1985) 2:55
9. Flotsam & Jetsam - Flotzilla (Doomsday for the Deceiver, 1986) 6:08
10. Dark Angel - Cauterization (Leave Scars, 1989) 7:20
11. Metallica - Orion (Master of Puppets, 1986) 8:25
12. Annihilator - Schizos are Never Alone (Alice in Hell, 1989) 4:32
13. Death Angel - The Ultra-Violence (The Ultra-Violence, 1987) 10:35
14. Heathen - Guitarmony (Victims of Deception, 1991) 3:31
15. Megadeth - Into the Lungs of Hell (Paul Lani Mix) (So Far, So Good... So What?, 1988) 3:31
16. Testament - Confusion Fusion (Practice What You Preach, 1987) 3:07

Vol. 2
1. Razor - The Marshall Arts (Violent Restitution, 1988) 2:46
2. Obliveon - Access to the Acropolis (From This Day Forward, 1990) 4:14
3. Coroner - Nosferatu (R.I.P., 1987) 3:34 - Instrumental
4. Nuclear Assault - Live, Suffer, Die (Game Over, 1987) 1:07
5. Addictive - The Forge (Pity of Man, 1989) 4:55
6. Metallica - The Call of Ktulu (Ride the Lightning, 1984) 8:55
7. Laaz Rockit - Necropolis (Nothing$ $acred, 1991) 3:52
8. Arcane - Mirror of Deception (Destination Unknown, 1990) 4:21
9. Enslaved - For a Friend (Where is the Meaning?, 1994) 4:46
10. Agent Steel - The Day at Guyana (Unstoppable Force, 1987) 6:37
11. Attacker - Octagon (The Second Coming, 1988) 1:54
12. Juggernaut - Juggernaut (Baptism Under Fire, 1986) 2:30
13. Protector - Palpitation (The Heritage, 1992) 4:43
14. Tankard - For a Thousand Beers (Chemical Invasion, 1987) 7:23
15. Whiplash - Ticket to Mayhem (Insult to Injury, 1990) 4:07
16. Rigor Mortis - Welcome to Your Funeral (Rigor Mortis, 1988) 3:30
17. Sabbat - A Dead Man's Robe (History of a Time to Come, 1988) 4:49
18. Sepultura - Inquisition Symphony (Schizophrenia, 1987) 7:17

Last edited by Chris Rezendes : 2012-09-01 at 17:03.

Old 2012-09-01, 21:24
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Chris, we all know you secretly have Bieber Fever.

Old 2012-09-01, 21:43
The Execrator
Noob lud

Today, I was diagnosed racist against Italians

Quote:

Old 2012-09-01, 23:07
Chris Rezendes
Attorney at Bird Law
Forum Leader

Quote:

What did it to you? An episode of Jersey Shore?

Old 2012-09-01, 23:32
Pr0az
Post-whore

Finally got our duty stations I'm heading to Hawaii, will be nice to be out of training.

Old 2012-09-02, 00:00
DameFraMorkum
Post-whore

Quote:

I live a charmed life.

And Steve will tell you I never read into things to the point of absurdity... Not me, not never, nuh uh.

On a side note I just moved back to NYC and I could not be more stoked. PST if you read this let's meet up some time soon.

Old 2012-09-02, 00:01
The Execrator
Noob lud

Quote:
What did it to you? An episode of Jersey Shore?

Thankfully that show is on its last season, or so I heard!

Also, I am proud to say that I've never watched an episode of that garbage. Shit, I feel like I'm exposed to that culture when I go downtown in the summer time. Shitty New Jersian tourists with their blow-outs and all

Quote:

Last edited by The Execrator : 2012-09-02 at 00:04.

Old 2012-09-02, 21:59
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Snooki is preggers. Look for a "reality show" about that. I watched 5 minutes just to see and I wish I could get those back. What idiots. If my friends acted like that they sure wouldn't be my friends. Idiots.

Pr0', if you find a buddy that knows the island, rent a jeep and have them take you on a tour instead of doing the touristy stuff. My hubby did that with a shipmate that lived on Hawaii and they had a blast on the unbeaten paths.

Old 2012-09-03, 00:23
DameFraMorkum
Post-whore

Quote:
Thankfully that show is on its last season, or so I heard!

Also, I am proud to say that I've never watched an episode of that garbage. Shit, I feel like I'm exposed to that culture when I go downtown in the summer time. Shitty New Jersian tourists with their blow-outs and all

I saw one episode and it was Snooki taking a dump in a mini fridge then getting popped in the face real hard by some bartender in Italy. Then her friend was crying because some dude in the house wouldn't fuck her because she's a meatball (fat chick). So yeah, hilarious, but totally depressing.

Can't believe how guidofied Saratoga has gotten. What are they even doing there? There's no shore, no Ed Hardy, no nothing for them.

Old 2012-09-03, 00:41
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
How can one be racist against a slithering nest of greasy sub-human wops?

Old 2012-09-03, 00:50
MetalThrashingMad
Death to all but metal!
Forum Leader

Quote:
For the sake of reference (and for those who might have missed it the first time), here's the tracklistings for those-

Sick fucking list. 7 O'clock From Tashkent, or not thrashy enough? Honestly though, I couldn't have put together such a thorough list myself. Well done sir... well done. I'd have to do some serious digging to even improve upon it.

Old 2012-09-03, 07:43
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Quote:
Every single girl I've ever poked has had god awful music taste.

My GF isn't a metalhead, I'd hate that but she loves herself some old school thrash and black metal now and then.
And god I'm still listening to your compilations. The first one is soooooo awesome

R.I.P moe

Old 2012-09-03, 20:53
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

I've not dated a metalhead. My chica has gotten into a few since we started dating from my cd collection. She's likes Burzum and Opeth a lot, interestingly enough. She's got a pretty excellent ear for music though, she's turned me on to a lot of bands.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Last edited by Dyldo : 2012-09-03 at 20:59.

Old 2012-09-04, 00:29
timedragon
Legio Draconorum Orkian

Quote:

Old 2012-09-04, 12:06
Chris Rezendes
Attorney at Bird Law
Forum Leader

Quote:
Sick fucking list. 7 O'clock From Tashkent, or not thrashy enough? Honestly though, I couldn't have put together such a thorough list myself. Well done sir... well done. I'd have to do some serious digging to even improve upon it.

This one right here. It's a great lead-in, though, to a great and IMO underrated thrash album, but just not thrashy enough. When I'm throwing these comps together I go more by the feel of the track than I go by the label that the band got stuck with at some point. As a result, I throw plenty of death/thrash stuff (i.e. Possessed, Sadus, Demolition Hammer, Gammacide, etc.) on my comps as well as songs from other styles of metal if they're thrashy enough (i.e. Mercyful Fate- Nightmare, Angel Dust- I'll Come Back, Fates Warning- Anarchy Divine, etc.).

I've always found it interesting that out of the hundreds and possibly thousands of regs who have come and gone over the years that you are the one whose taste in music most closely resembles mine. Thanks for the props, bro.