- your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum FAQ Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back Forum > Musicians > Vocal Zone

Old 2011-12-11, 17:29
New Blood
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 1

i'd like to know how to do what they call chesting in the vocal industry. i know it has a lot to do with your diaphram and soft palate. it gives you that rough obnoxious sound like courtney love or joan jett can any one explain to me how to achieve this

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off



Contact Us | Privacy Policy | Disclaimer
Copyright © 2001-2014 All Rights Reserved.
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.