MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum FAQ Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > MetalTabs.com > Chit Chat

Old 2011-08-21, 17:01
drawn&quartered
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeYngVai
And do you feel rested? A friend of mine thought he went back in time once, because he fell asleep for something like 20 hours. I've never slept for any ridiculous amounts of time past 12 hours. Last night I really wanted smoke but had nothing to smoke... so it didn't happen.

Fag balls bitch

I actually had a very good sleep. My sleep patterns have been fucked up lately so I guess I caught up a bit.

NEGROGENESIS

Old 2011-08-21, 18:50
Amadeus
Quantum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gomli
What are you up to Patrik?

Never you mind that. Unless you wanna join in...?

"He preferred the hard truth over his dearest illusion. That, is the heart of science."
- Carl Sagan

"Imagination is more important than intelligence" - Einstein

Old 2011-08-21, 19:25
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts

Quote:
Originally Posted by drawn&quartered
I actually had a very good sleep. My sleep patterns have been fucked up lately so I guess I caught up a bit.

Yea that is the sleep loan shark repaying you a bit lol.

Blackwater (Friend's Metal Band)
MY WEBSITE!

R.I.P Paddy. My dear and loving father will never be forgotten.

Old 2011-08-22, 03:34
drawn&quartered
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

haha... School starting again. Not like my school is hard anymore but the partying fucks your schedule up I guess.

Another amateur recording from my band, I think its better than the last, still somewhat low quality.
http://www.reverbnation.com/play_now/9905076

NEGROGENESIS

Old 2011-08-22, 22:08
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

OH MY GOD MY BOYFRIENDS ON LSD!!
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2011-08-23, 08:55
Chris Rezendes
Attorney at Bird Law
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by drawn&quartered

I've been doing this all fucking month so far. Can't get to sleep and then I can't wake up. I've had at least 7 days this month where I was up around 24 hours and then slept over 12. One day was up 29 hours and slept 15. You really don't feel good or well rested from that shit either. This kinda shit doesn't happen to me when I stay busy.

Old 2011-08-23, 13:38
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Lately I have big problems with falling asleep. It's like that I can't stop thinking. Really exhausting when you get about 28hours of sleep in a whole week of school and work

R.I.P moe

Old 2011-08-23, 13:41
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Chris, are you having your monthly visitor? Maybe you're stressing over something or are you taking any suppliments that are screwing things up? Are your kidneys working okay? The reason I ask that is because sleep disorder can be a part of kidney problems. You're very right that having odd sleep patterns like that won't make you feel rested at all. Have you spoken to a doc about it?

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Grimm:I could read your mind but its in font size .5
Amadeus:Oh, and was there a cesserole (never mind spelling) involved?
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Dyldo: You evil strumpet!

Old 2011-08-23, 14:05
Amadeus
Quantum.

Quote:
Lately I have big problems with falling asleep. It's like that I can't stop thinking. Really exhausting when you get about 28hours of sleep in a whole week of school and work

Well, what the heck, might as well throw this out there. I write quite a lot. And one of these days - years - I'm sure to actually get more than that one short story four years ago published. But a funny thing I discovered several years ago was that if I turn my thoughts to one of those little fantasy worlds I'm creating - drawing up story lines, polishing characters, imagining their reactions in various situations and so on - it's like I switch off any of those sleep depriving thoughts. Seriously, these days I can literally, out of the blue, decide "sleep" and less than a minute later I'll be gone. Dunno, maybe something someone else might have use of too.

"He preferred the hard truth over his dearest illusion. That, is the heart of science."
- Carl Sagan

Old 2011-08-23, 15:53
TruthDevoid
Drugged Unholy

If I have problems falling asleep, I'll take a 5mg Melatonin every night for a week or two, and it sets my circadian rhythm back on track. Then I'll be good without it for a while, and once it gets off again, i just do the same thing. I used to always have a hard time falling asleep, and the hardest time waking up, but since I've started the Melatonin about 2 years ago, I've been good. Usually when you have that issue, it's because your natural rhythm is thrown off. Your body doesn't know when to fall asleep, and when to wake up. Which is why it wants to do neither. A simple dose of melatonin works wonders, and it doesn't make you drowsy at all. All it is is the hormone in your brain that signals your body that it's time to sleep, but in the real world especially with stress, alcohol, drugs, etc., our natural clocks get thrown off. This basically just resets it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by viewer_from_nihil
the song serial cocksucker changed my life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassBehemoth
Are you going to snort cheap pharmaceutical drugs with your lizard as well?

Old 2011-08-23, 18:48
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts

I should try that out... sounds like I should also suggest that for my girlfriend.

Where is your Kava review, Waylon?

MY WEBSITE!

Old 2011-08-23, 19:15
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

No, I survived it, and, yes, that was an earthquake. My house felt like a ship on the ocean. My dog and cat provided no warning that I know of. It covered a large area of eastern USA, originating in Virginia.

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism

Old 2011-08-23, 19:34
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthDevoid
Melatonin

Thanx for the advice dude, will probably give it a try.
My natural rhythm is totally fucked haha. Just thinking about my holidays when I went to bed at about 6am and got up at about 2pm or 3pm, so no wonder why sleep is a problem for me

Quote:
Originally Posted by LB
No, I survived it, and, yes, that was an earthquake. My house felt like a ship on the ocean.

Everything's good with you guys? No damage etc?

R.I.P moe

Old 2011-08-23, 19:42
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Melatonin never really did that much for me. I find the night time Alka-seltzer works well. Alcohol really fucks up my ability to fall/stay asleep if I've been drinking for a couple days straight.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2011-08-23, 19:56
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

I haven't been upstairs or in the cellar, but I went out and walked around the house and didn't notice any new damage to the house. Thank goodness. It really swayed.

A friend in Holland just found this about the quake. http://jmckinley.posterous.com/dc-e...ake-devastation

Old 2011-08-24, 14:34
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CompelledToLacerate
God, the Japanese are so weird. This HAS to be the long term effects of the atom bombs. No one is that weird on purpose.
Quote:
The slams in that song always kill me. First time I heard that song I was like "Too much heaviness - brain collapse" but now I could murder my family to that one

Old 2011-08-24, 14:46
drawn&quartered
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz906

you fucking asshole

NEGROGENESIS

Old 2011-08-24, 15:01
TruthDevoid
Drugged Unholy

Quote:
I should try that out... sounds like I should also suggest that for my girlfriend.

Where is your Kava review, Waylon?

The "liquid veggie caps" i got as a sample were a bit of a disappointment. I did actually get a pretty good buzz off them, but it only lasted for maybe a half hour. I think the proper way to ingest kava is to drink it, like alcohol. Just like alcohol, if you slam some down real quick and stop, you'l have a real short buzz, but if you drink it through the whole night then you're good to go. I think that's how kava would be. The buzz I did have felt pretty nice though. I felt a little bit drunk, i kept laughing at everything, and just felt relaxed and good. Wish it would have lasted.

Quote:

Quote:

Old 2011-08-24, 20:24
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz906

hahahahha dude srsly fuck you I'm crying right now

R.I.P moe

Old 2011-08-24, 21:11
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

GOMLI! GET TERRIFYER!
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2011-08-25, 06:57
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyldo
GOMLI! GET TERRIFYER!

Gimme moar time :O I need to wait for my money until next month so remind me again on the 1st. The cover alone would be worth buying the album though.

R.I.P moe

Old 2011-08-25, 10:30
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Download it. Just promise yourself that you'll buy it. Its also a double disk with the second being a 40 minute experimental piece. I think you'll love both.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2011-08-25, 17:12
Amadeus
Quantum.

If you have a split personality and one of them decides to kill the other, would it be considered suicide or murder?

- Carl Sagan

Old 2011-08-25, 17:45
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Suicide. Murder is when you destroy the body of another person so his life ends

Edit: AH YEAH Dylan! I've listened through the first cd now... THANK YOU FOR THE RECOMMENDATION!!!
Really looking forward to the second cd

R.I.P moe

Last edited by Gomli : 2011-08-25 at 17:52.

Old 2011-08-25, 18:11
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts

Dylan, when is your new album launching? Did it already launch?

MY WEBSITE!

Old 2011-08-25, 22:06
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Quote:
Suicide. Murder is when you destroy the body of another person so his life ends

Edit: AH YEAH Dylan! I've listened through the first cd now... THANK YOU FOR THE RECOMMENDATION!!!
Really looking forward to the second cd

Nice! The album is so ferocious and has such a cool creepy vibe. The lyrics are amazing. And GOD FUCING DAMMIT CAN SCOTT HULL WRITE FUCKING RIFFS!

Quote:
Dylan, when is your new album launching? Did it already launch?

Uuumm, maybe two weeks? I've been crazy busy so been lagging, on top of recording a last minute song to include (as I took 3 or 4 off). Had a show last night. Went well. People actually came even though it was at 12am on a weeknight so that was cool. I will let you know asap when its done and send you a copy. For anyone curious here are two new tracks off the album: CUNT, SEX. Not metal or anything, but, yeah, someone might enjoy it.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2011-08-26, 16:46
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus
If you have a split personality and one of them decides to kill the other, would it be considered suicide or murder?

If a person has multiple personality disorder and has a significant other, if they are different sexes, and the mpd-ed person has the opposite sex forward during intimacy is it considered gay? Is it considered cheating?

Check this out. One of my old friends from tc posted this about Gibson and other guitar manufacturers possibly using protected wood species in their instruments and some of the complications that can happen transporting instruments across borders. Interesting. http://online.wsj.com/article/SB100...0471223268.html

Old 2011-08-26, 17:20
Amadeus
Quantum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by L,B'XXX
Check this out. One of my old friends from tc posted this about Gibson and other guitar manufacturers possibly using protected wood species in their instruments and some of the complications that can happen transporting instruments across borders. Interesting. http://online.wsj.com/article/SB100...0471223268.html

We have this weird idea around here, when it comes to foresting. When we cut down a tree, we put another one into the ground. Actually, on average I'd say it's about 1.1 trees in the ground for every one cut down. Would this concept really be all that difficult to implement, for example, with the stuff we want for our beloved guitars?

- Carl Sagan

Old 2011-08-26, 23:53
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Not at all, but the growth habit of the species is what makes it difficult to use certain ones. There's a lot of tree planting as you suggest already, but I guess something like ebony isn't something that is easily propagated to harvest.

Old 2011-08-27, 16:13
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

The guy on the weather channel in NYC said "The harbor is abuzz with all kinds of ferries."

Umm..........

Old 2011-08-27, 17:11
drawn&quartered
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

Makes sense to me, I think you are crazy

NEGROGENESIS

Old 2011-08-28, 03:55
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts

Quote:
Nice! The album is so ferocious and has such a cool creepy vibe. The lyrics are amazing. And GOD FUCING DAMMIT CAN SCOTT HULL WRITE FUCKING RIFFS!

Uuumm, maybe two weeks? I've been crazy busy so been lagging, on top of recording a last minute song to include (as I took 3 or 4 off). Had a show last night. Went well. People actually came even though it was at 12am on a weeknight so that was cool. I will let you know asap when its done and send you a copy. For anyone curious here are two new tracks off the album: CUNT, SEX. Not metal or anything, but, yeah, someone might enjoy it.

Much appreciated! I'd feel bad getting it for free in this music economy, though... I'll have to promise to see you guys live. Does that work?

MY WEBSITE!

Old 2011-08-28, 17:47
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

ChrisR, they just showed New Bedford on the weather channel. Hope you're okay!

Old 2011-08-29, 02:19
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Quote:
Much appreciated! I'd feel bad getting it for free in this music economy, though... I'll have to promise to see you guys live. Does that work?

That works
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2011-08-29, 23:43
Requiem
Post-whore

Who else is buying I'm With You tomorrow?

Old 2011-08-29, 23:53
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

That bands needs to fucking die.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2011-08-30, 12:24
Requiem
Post-whore

Quote:
That bands needs to fucking die.

You can talk about me, and you can talk about my family, but under no FUCKING circumstance can you insult RHCP.

Old 2011-08-30, 17:03
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

^lol

R.I.P moe

Old 2011-08-30, 19:50
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Keatus should have OD'd under the bridge 20 years ago!
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2011-08-31, 12:45
Chris Rezendes
Attorney at Bird Law
Forum Leader

No shit. What a talentless, scum-sucking, self-important, social fucking leech. I guess RHCP do a good enough job of rolling with the fads to stay ahead of the Hot Topic curve and continue making money off of their dumbed down, disingenuous, money-grubbing, corporate rock.

Old 2011-09-03, 15:39
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

This is a real execution video, so don't click it if you don't wanna see it, but I have to admit that it made me laugh a little. It shows a guy standing away in the distance and someone else shooting him with a ROCKET LAUNCHER. It's like something out of Monty Python:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=4d1_1314104227

The execution itself isn't graphic because the camera is quite far away, but the aftermath is shown and you get a close-up of the mangled corpse, so you can switch off after the explosion if you don't wanna see giblets.

I feel ashamed of myself for laughing, but fuck me it's ridiculous.

Old 2011-09-03, 16:43
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Indeed this has some kind of slapstick atmosphere

R.I.P moe

Old 2011-09-03, 22:22
drawn&quartered
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy
This is a real execution video, so don't click it if you don't wanna see it, but I have to admit that it made me laugh a little. It shows a guy standing away in the distance and someone else shooting him with a ROCKET LAUNCHER. It's like something out of Monty Python:

The execution itself isn't graphic because the camera is quite far away, but the aftermath is shown and you get a close-up of the mangled corpse, so you can switch off after the explosion if you don't wanna see giblets.

They are some crazy fuckers. You would think it would be less expensive to just shoot the guy but I guess entertainment is more of their concern. Maybe I'm jaded when it comes to this shit, but that wasn't very disgusting to me. The Mexican beheading (or any beheading) that I believe you posted was way worse and actually got to me.

NEGROGENESIS

Old 2011-09-04, 01:02
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

I couldn't help feeling jovial as I watched it, like it was all a big joke. It's like someone being executed by having them stand under a 40th floor window and dropping an anvil on their head. It reeks of Wiley Coyote Vs. the Roadrunner. Even their behaviour after the execution made me laugh - hugging each other and cheering, like they're a bunch of drunken frat boys winning a ring toss game at a carnival.

Was the Mexican beheading you mentioned the one where the guy is on a chair and when they cut his throat the killer sticks the knife into his windpipe to let the blood run into his lungs whilst holding his mouth and nose shut with the other hand? Probably one of the most needlessly cruel beheadings I've seen, even the Chechen's don't go to those lengths in their videos and they're fucking insane in the membrane!

Old 2011-09-04, 20:19
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Quote:

Haha, I laughed too. So overkill it really seems like its a Monty Python skit.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2011-09-05, 19:52
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Paddy sure is the ball-busting baron of butts when it comes to strange videos

R.I.P moe

Old 2011-09-05, 23:28
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

The last few times I talked to Paddy online he was first watching a video of someone getting a sex change, and then a video of a lady getting an abortion. He also watches the 3 Guy One Hammer (Dnepropetrovsk maniacs) video set to that Benny Hill song every morning with his coffee.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2011-09-06, 00:21
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
He also watches the 3 Guy One Hammer (Dnepropetrovsk maniacs) video set to that Benny Hill song every morning with his coffee.
There's a thread on a gore forum where they take infamous video clips and set them to really inappropriate soundtracks, with Benny Hill's theme tune being one of the more popular ones. I may see if the hammer vid has been modified as such...

In the meantime, here's a video of a small boy impaled on a large metal rod, with the rod still jutting out of his balls and running right through him out of his shoulder as he lays on a hospital bed wondering what the fuck the doctors are up to every time they approach him:

http://theync.com/media.php?name=21118-terror

MUHAHAHAHA!

Old 2011-09-06, 13:27
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

dude shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!

R.I.P moe

Old 2011-09-07, 11:03
Amadeus
Quantum.

Quote:
There's a thread on a gore forum where they take infamous video clips and set them to really inappropriate soundtracks, with Benny Hill's theme tune being one of the more popular ones. I may see if the hammer vid has been modified as such...

In the meantime, here's a video of a small boy impaled on a large metal rod, with the rod still jutting out of his balls and running right through him out of his shoulder as he lays on a hospital bed wondering what the fuck the doctors are up to every time they approach him:

http://theync.com/media.php?name=21118-terror

MUHAHAHAHA!

A detailed pretext to a link on MT; like putting up a string of red lights to let you know ahead of time that you're descending into hell.
Which, in and by itself, is a pretty impressive thing to do, considering where you're starting from.

- Carl Sagan

Old 2011-09-07, 21:00
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2011-09-08, 06:54
johnmansley
Schrodinger's Cat
Forum Leader

That's not the moon; that's the Death Star.

Red Sparowes - At the Soundless Dawn

Old 2011-09-09, 03:56
TruthDevoid
Drugged Unholy

Latest news for me, in about 8 months I'm going to be a dad haha. picture that one

Quote:

Quote:

Old 2011-09-09, 04:42
drawn&quartered
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

haha, well congrats

NEGROGENESIS

Old 2011-09-09, 05:02
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

wow...if the child is wanted congrats buddy, all the best to your family!

if not: HAHHAHAH YOU'RE FUCKED

R.I.P moe

Old 2011-09-09, 05:17
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts

Holy damn! This is big news for the MT community!

SOMEBODY MAKE A THREAD

MY WEBSITE!

Old 2011-09-09, 07:09
johnmansley
Schrodinger's Cat
Forum Leader

Congrats, Waylon

Old 2011-09-09, 07:48
Wolfsherz
Post-whore

Man that kid is going to eat its vegetables alright.

Congrats man.

Aosoth - New album III out now on Agonia Recs
Epoch - bass, guitars, drums, MetaStasizing out asap
Asphixa - bass, demo out asap
Adustum - bass, guitars, full length out soon on XXXXXXXXXX recs

Quote:
Originally Posted by far_beyond_sane
Tetianblood? ... Well, 'Necrosemen' to you too. Twat.

Old 2011-09-09, 12:28
Requiem
Post-whore

Quote:
Latest news for me, in about 8 months I'm going to be a dad haha. picture that one

Awesome, I'm going to be a dad in about 4 weeks!

Old 2011-09-09, 14:46
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Waylon, congratulations, I always figured you fired blanks. Now the only question you need to ask yourself as a father is how young is too young to start doing one-finger push-ups?

And here's to Requiem's upcoming flipper baby It's funny, isn't it? We expect that even your fictional children are likely to have severe mental and physical deficiencies. I guess you can always have a fictional abortion, i.e. forget about it and make up something else instead.

Old 2011-09-09, 16:22
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem
Awesome, I'm going to be a dad in about 4 weeks!

Well shit! I wanna see these babies.

I never wanted to have kids... I don't think I really ever plan on it, and I've made that very clear to my girlfriend.

MY WEBSITE!

Old 2011-09-09, 17:59
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Congrats to Waylon! And Req, I'm calling social services.

I'm with you, Ian.

I've got a few friends with kids, and one with a third one on the way.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2011-09-10, 02:30
TruthDevoid
Drugged Unholy

thanks guys

Quote:

Quote:

Old 2011-09-10, 03:01
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

I'm sure you and your severely inflated left arm will make great fathers. One of my best friends is expecting a baby any day now. Its actually kind of exciting, even if they refuse to name the baby "Metallica" or "Dylan". Oh well. Maybe you will?

Also, the "the song serial cocksucker changed my life" quote in your sig makes me lull every time I see it.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2011-09-10, 04:06
TruthDevoid
Drugged Unholy

haha yeah i'm gonna pass on those names, though "dyldo" is always a possibility.

I think that might just remain in my sig for eternity. I dont know who this nihil viewer is, but I'd like to thank him, while staying as far away from him as possible.

Quote:

Quote:

Old 2011-09-10, 12:21
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Quote:
Well shit! I wanna see these babies.

+1
I can't help but saying congratz to Reqtum aswell. But Ways baby will be more metal though

R.I.P moe

Old 2011-09-10, 15:01
drawn&quartered
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

I think Sparticus would be a cool name for a baby. Or, Leonidas. At least as a middle name.

NEGROGENESIS

Old 2011-09-10, 16:33
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

I think he's going to name his child deadlift or benchpress

R.I.P moe

Old 2011-09-10, 17:47
TruthDevoid
Drugged Unholy

Actually if it's a girl, i already have a name picked up. Cadence (which you already know that means) Vera (which means truth), so Cadence Vera. It kind of means like truth in music or truth in rhythm. I like it.

Quote:

Quote:

Old 2011-09-10, 17:56
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts

Yup. Cadence is a haWt name.

MY WEBSITE!

Old 2011-09-10, 23:59
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

I've got a great grandbaby with the initials S.G. I've already nicknamed her Gibby. And I got her a little onesy at JC Penney's with electric guitars all over it.

Congrats you guys! That's awesome. Brings a tear to my eye, too. And just to throw it out there, I've been a mom to my own and many more and if you ever wanna chat or feel frustrated about anything gimme a holler. <3

Oh, btw, you don't circumsize girls.

Old 2011-09-11, 00:10
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Quote:
Oh, btw, you don't circumsize girls.

You do if you know what's good for 'em.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2011-09-11, 00:25
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

You think you do, Dr. Dyldo?

Old 2011-09-11, 01:27
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Happy 9/11 Day everyone. Especially to PST, whose extortionate restaurant prices helped Mossad fund the attack. The whole thing was a little bit overkill just to put Windows on the World out of business, but I guess that's just me...

Old 2011-09-11, 03:08
Amadeus
Quantum.

Quote:
You do if you know what's good for 'em.

Exactly, that's exactly what I told my last girlfriend, but it was all like wah-wah-wah. Sheesh, and they say you shouldn't need leather restraints to make a relationship work, but excuuuse me for reporting from reality over here.

Also, congrats on the wee ones! Now, all you need to do is to make sure to keep their keen, learning young minds as far as possible away from any idea that might ever had any form of association with the Irish, and they might just survive to adulthood with at least a modicum of retained sanity. See above for reference.

- Carl Sagan

Old 2011-09-11, 19:10
guitar_demon
MotörCat

cunts
Ok. You're literate, intelligent and funny-FBS

"Calm down, Edgar back in your cage"-far beyond sane
"you suck the cat-avatar-guy doesnt"-The Doc
Now My Legacy Shall Live Forever!!

Old 2011-09-11, 20:39
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Quote:
You think you do, Dr. Dyldo?

Oh yes.

And Paddy, I knew typing that I was in for a Paddyism but I thought I'd give you a chance. I was wrong.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2011-09-12, 01:07
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus
Now, all you need to do is to make sure to keep their keen, learning young minds as far as possible away from any idea that might ever had any form of association with the Irish, and they might just survive to adulthood with at least a modicum of retained sanity. See above for reference.
The guy's a Polish American, stop teasing the poor lad and his unborn offspring. Waylon, don't let Patrik's cheap sarcasm get you down, I'm sure Waylon Jr. will survive well into his teens before he dies in a hilarious and predictable ingestion of toxic crayons.

Quote:
And Paddy, I knew typing that I was in for a Paddyism but I thought I'd give you a chance. I was wrong.
Fixered.

Old 2011-09-12, 23:01
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Down is so fucking awesome live. I could do without the 10 minute ending of Bury Me In Smoke, though.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2011-09-13, 02:11
TruthDevoid
Drugged Unholy

Quote:
The guy's a Polish American, stop teasing the poor lad and his unborn offspring. Waylon, don't let Patrik's cheap sarcasm get you down, I'm sure Waylon Jr. will survive well into his teens before he dies in a hilarious and predictable ingestion of toxic crayons.

Crayons here in America are non-toxic. Despite what your mom told you when you were a child, not all countries are poor, famished, and incestuous like yours. Here you're not forced to grow up chugging cheap beer to wash away the taste of rotten potatoes and your fathers sperm from your mouth. America is nice, and people like Req only do it by choice. Land of the free.

Quote:

Quote:

Old 2011-09-13, 03:40
drawn&quartered
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

If I wasn't half Czech I probably wouldn't even have made it out of highschool

NEGROGENESIS

Old 2011-09-13, 05:31
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Quote:
Crayons here in America are non-toxic. Despite what your mom told you when you were a child, not all countries are poor, famished, and incestuous like yours. Here you're not forced to grow up chugging cheap beer to wash away the taste of rotten potatoes and your fathers sperm from your mouth. America is nice, and people like Req only do it by choice. Land of the free.

ahahahahahahaha
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2011-09-13, 06:27
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

I had a date yesterday with a pretty girl. She was home alone, I came over and cooked for her. So we ate the tortellini and everything's cool but then suddenly I needed to take the most epic dump ever. I don't know if she heard it but I still have the feeling I fucked up big time. 30 min after I produced this mess she was "tired" and felt a light "headache".
I totally fucked up

R.I.P moe

Old 2011-09-13, 06:52
johnmansley
Schrodinger's Cat
Forum Leader

Quote:
I had a date yesterday with a pretty girl. She was home alone, I came all over her and cooked for her. So we ate the tortellini and everything's cool but then suddenly I needed to take the most epic dump ever on her chest. I don't know if she liked it but I still have the feeling I fucked up big time. 30 min after I produced this mess she was "tired" and felt a light "headache".
I totally fucked up

Fixed.

Old 2011-09-13, 16:22
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts

Don't worry, Gomli. Eventually you'll want to find a girl who doesn't care about your smelly shits, or even thinks they are funny!

Best course of action: continue visiting attractive girls and violently shit in their bathrooms until one joins you.

DISCLAIMER: Ian has not has the best experience with getting girls naked. His advice is not professional or logical.

MY WEBSITE!

Old 2011-09-13, 19:12
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Quote:
I had a date yesterday with a pretty girl. She was home alone, I came over and cooked for her. So we ate the tortellini and everything's cool but then suddenly I needed to take the most epic dump ever. I don't know if she heard it but I still have the feeling I fucked up big time. 30 min after I produced this mess she was "tired" and felt a light "headache".
I totally fucked up

Hahaha, man, I fucking hate that. Its happened to me several times. The worst is when they knock on the door and ask if everything is okay. I take long shits, so my epic shits stretch over a few millennia. It has never ruined anything for me, but I had been out with the girls a couple times. First date? Did you just leave afterwards?
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Last edited by Dyldo : 2011-09-13 at 19:15.

Old 2011-09-13, 20:32
Chris Rezendes
Attorney at Bird Law
Forum Leader

Quote:
Actually if it's a girl, i already have a name picked up. Cadence (which you already know that means) Vera (which means truth), so Cadence Vera. It kind of means like truth in music or truth in rhythm. I like it.

There's a pretty good chance she'll grow up to be a stripper if you stick with that name. You might as well name her Mercedes Cash fa Christ sakes*. Come on, Waylon!

It does have a fairly nice ring to it, though.

*fa Christ sakes - Massachusetts for You Fucking Goofshit.

Old 2011-09-13, 21:01
Chris Rezendes
Attorney at Bird Law
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnmansley
Fixed.

Mansley to the rescue! Up, up, and away!

Old 2011-09-14, 04:45
TruthDevoid
Drugged Unholy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Rezendes
There's a pretty good chance she'll grow up to be a stripper if you stick with that name. You might as well name her Mercedes Cash fa Christ sakes*. Come on, Waylon!

A hard-working girl with money, and you make it sound like it's a bad thing. Only you, Chris, only you...

Quote:

Quote:

Old 2011-09-14, 06:41
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnmansley
Fixed.

Somehow I knew this was going to happen

R.I.P moe

Old 2011-09-14, 06:51
johnmansley
Schrodinger's Cat
Forum Leader

It would have been rude not to

Old 2011-09-14, 07:04
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Yeah you got a point there. It's still MT

R.I.P moe

Old 2011-09-14, 13:09
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

I'm still laughing about the "goofshit." Never heard that one before.

Cripe. You guys are so retarded. Just call the girl and tell her you were out of sorts, not feeling real well, and that you'd like to see her again. duh People do have to defecate sometimes. It could have been her. Heck, the men in my house take forever in the bathroom. It's just a personal innards system.

I think Cadence Vera is a pretty name. I bet you guys never thought you'd be planning baby names on here. Next think you know you'll be talking about which canes are better. Old farts.

Old 2011-09-14, 17:43
Amadeus
Quantum.

I have a feeling, though, that the cane thread will be largely given to what cane might inflict the maximum damage on whatever child happens to be within reach.

- Carl Sagan

Old 2011-09-14, 18:26
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Quote:
Heck, the men in my house take forever in the bathroom.

And you really think they're taking a dump? Hell naw!

R.I.P moe

Old 2011-09-14, 22:38
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

No, they're reading the Natl Geographic, Field and Stream (haha stream), Outdoor Life and Readers Digest in there. The only thing I read in the crapper is my Old Farmers Almanac because the articles are short and I don't sit and ponder.
I think it's hilarious that hubby gripes sometimes that when he drops his draws and sits the cat curls up in the hammock of his pants. No pictures so don't even ask.

Old 2011-09-19, 17:50
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Gomli, I pulled a you last night. Was at my house with a girl and as we were about to leave I suddenly felt that evil, foaming tummy gurgle. 25 minutes later we left. Came home about 20 minutes later (just went out to get some coffee) and had to take another 20 minute shit. In the morning I had to take another and it was the loudest shit of my life, I kid you not. I had to turn the fucking shower on so I didn't wake her and the neighbors up as it sounded like someone attempting to put a goat through a garbage disposal. I have to poop again right now. Fuck that chorizo.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2011-09-19, 20:25
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Quote:
Gomli, I pulled a you last night. Was at my house with a girl and as we were about to leave I suddenly felt that evil, foaming tummy gurgle. 25 minutes later we left. Came home about 20 minutes later (just went out to get some coffee) and had to take another 20 minute shit. In the morning I had to take another and it was the loudest shit of my life, I kid you not. I had to turn the fucking shower on so I didn't wake her and the neighbors up as it sounded like someone attempting to put a goat through a garbage disposal. I have to poop again right now. Fuck that chorizo.

BAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA !!!!
I LOVE YOU

R.I.P moe

Old 2011-09-19, 21:04
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

In shared pain we find solace!
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2011-09-19, 21:29
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Absolutely but in contrast to me you still fucked her.
Let's make a contest in "crap dating". 1:0 for you now but I will take the fight.

On a different note:
How often do you guys drink alcohol in the week so Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday?
I'm drinking Gin and Whisk(e)y like twice in the week and then the whole weekend long. Is that too much?

R.I.P moe