Home Forum FAQ Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > MetalTabs.com > Chit Chat

Old 2011-06-17, 16:19
Chris Rezendes
Attorney at Bird Law
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by L,B'XXX
My mamakickurass would beat down your Allosauraus and your T Rex. After all, the t stands for teensy.
Actually, the "T" stands for Tyrannosaurus. You obviously aren't a golfer.

Old 2011-06-17, 17:27
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

I tried. Isn't the ball supposed to go over your head and behind you?

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Grimm:I could read your mind but its in font size .5
Amadeus:Oh, and was there a cesserole (never mind spelling) involved?
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Dyldo: You evil strumpet!

Old 2011-06-17, 17:30
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Just came back from a Gwar gig. It was AWESOME!! They slaughtered bin Laden and Lady Gaga at once. It really was awesome. I'm soooo full of blood and smelling like shit while I'm typing this. Fu yea

R.I.P moe

Old 2011-06-17, 17:46
Pr0az
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gomli
Just came back from a Gwar gig. It was AWESOME!! They slaughtered bin Laden and Lady Gaga at once. It really was awesome. I'm soooo full of blood and smelling like shit while I'm typing this. Fu yea

Cool bro, Gwar concerts I've been told are wild.

Old 2011-06-17, 18:35
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Quote:

You're not suppose to drink the blood at Gwar shows, Gommers.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2011-06-18, 03:43
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyldo
You're not suppose to drink the blood at Gwar shows, Gommers.

Where's the fun then?

R.I.P moe

Old 2011-06-18, 05:13
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
...Gommers.
Die of putrid, rotting, dripping, black-biled, suffocating, brain-dissolving cancer, you pockmarked anchovy-flavoured whore's clitoris.

I was in Belfast last night, standing in a chippy (a fast food conveyance selling deep-fried cholesterol to slappers in track suits) and a young woman walked in with a kid in her arms. She was about 2-years-old or thereabouts. As she turned around I got a good look at the kid - which was my plan all along - and I saw another kid in her arms too. I thought they might be conjoined twins. I was trying to catch glimpses of them without making it too obvious, and I couldn't figure out if they were joined or if the mother was just holding two separate kids. It then occurred to me that the second kid was significantly younger looking than the first, and was so young in fact that it hadn't even grown hair. I was wondering how the fuck that was even possible - twins generally aren't born 2 years apart! So, it was either a medical first or they weren't joined and the mother had just never heard of a stroller. As they were leaving I realised the first kid was holding a doll.

Old 2011-06-18, 05:18
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

That sounds like it should be a Twilight Zone story.

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism

Old 2011-06-18, 10:22
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts

haha good story, Paddy. That could almost work for stand up. Your accent could make up for any parts that weren't funny.

Blackwater (Friend's Metal Band)
MY WEBSITE!

R.I.P Paddy. My dear and loving father will never be forgotten.

Old 2011-06-18, 13:02
Amadeus
Quantum.

Pah, the real Twilight Zone story stuff here is the quote in Paddy's sig. That's just... weird.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeYngVai
haha good story, Paddy. That could almost work for stand up. Your accent could make up for any parts that weren't funny.

Don't make fun of the crippled boy.

"He preferred the hard truth over his dearest illusion. That, is the heart of science."
- Carl Sagan

"Imagination is more important than intelligence" - Einstein

Old 2011-06-18, 15:47
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeYngVai
See? You don't always have to talk about midgets, sex offences or brutal murders to post here. I just proved that with my charming story about my implicit desire to have a foursome with a young mother and her conjoined children.

And I don't have an accent, thankyouverymuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus
Pah, the real Twilight Zone story stuff here is the quote in Paddy's sig. That's just... weird.
Take it up with girls. I'm just reporting the news as it happens, muthafucka.

Quote:
Don't make fun of the crippled boy.
You set 'em up, I knock 'em down, with my CripDefeator 1200™.

Old 2011-06-18, 15:51
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

You DO have an accent. And my husband is expecting his Guinness and Jamesons.

Old 2011-06-18, 15:56
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
You DO have an accent.
Be that as it may, at least I don't sound like I swallowed a Chinese phonebook, ya crazy accent-having hick-a-billy Boo Radley.

Quote:
And my husband is expecting his Guinness and Jamesons.
If I was married to you I'd be expecting Guinness and Jamesons for breakfast, lunch, dinner, supper and snacks.

Old 2011-06-18, 17:04
SARS
Post-whore

you're all twats. and i'm sort of back.

pushing for bdm stuff to be allowed since i'm half way through the new album....though if stachio is about, solos!

Old 2011-06-19, 01:41
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts

So do you have an Irish accent or not?

MY WEBSITE!

Old 2011-06-19, 02:05
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Indeed I do, I was just poking fun at certain people who claim they don't have an accent Bobbi sounds like a lawnmower tearing through a trailer park but likes to believe she sounds more like the woman's voice you hear when you dial a disconnected number.

Poking fun...is that a euphemism fucking a retard?

Old 2011-06-19, 04:23
PST 88
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

My friends have met her because their restaurant is involved in various promotional things where she'd be. More specifically, they met her because she was a maitre'd before becoming a journalist, at the four-star restaurants their chefs opened.

But the restaurant scene in NYC is surprisingly small and you'd be able to meet her if you all weren't such twats and gingers (just Paddy).

Old 2011-06-19, 04:36
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Goodness! That's a beautiful place. If I had a million dollars.........

Paddy, I do have an odd yet accentless voice, but a lawnmower tearing through a trailer park? Now I'm crushed, not.

And yes, Paddy does have an accent! And horrible handwriting, I might add, but crayon is hard to manipulate when you don't have thumbs.

Old 2011-06-19, 05:20
Amadeus
Quantum.

Accents rule. It's a funny quirk of linguistics, but the Southerners' dialect in Sweden is to proper Swedish what Texas lingo is to proper English... and I speak it broad as a well fed lady's backside.

Quote:
And yes, Paddy does have an accent! And horrible handwriting, I might add, but crayon is hard to manipulate when you don't have thumbs.

I'd imagine any type of device at the intellectual level of a crayon or there above to be hard to manipulate for a ginger.

"He preferred the hard truth over his dearest illusion. That, is the heart of science."
- Carl Sagan

Old 2011-06-19, 06:38
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Goodness! That's a beautiful place. If I had a million dollars.........
You'd blow it all on turnips and burlap.

Quote:
Paddy, I do have an odd yet accentless voice, but a lawnmower tearing through a trailer park?
You sound like 8 hicks arguing over the rights to a discarded couch they found on the side of the road.

Quote:
Now I'm crushed...
Incestuous daisy chains are generally performed horizontally to avoid such problems.

Quote:
And yes, Paddy does have an accent!
There's no such thing as not having an accent, there's only a concerted effort to veil the audible signs of where you come from and what caste you were born into, presumably out of shame or snobbery. I'm not ashamed to be a bottom-rung Northern Irish scumbag, mainly because I'm too scummy - and therefore stupid - to know any better.

Quote:
And horrible handwriting, I might add, but crayon is hard to manipulate when you don't have thumbs.
I always write to you using my left hand, which is part of my religious dogma. As a Cathuslim I cannot write to a filthy Protestant of questionable moral virtue using my sacred right hand, although I can wipe my arse with it, which puts things into perspective.

Quote:
Accents rule. It's a funny quirk of linguistics, but the Southerners' dialect in Sweden is to proper Swedish what Texas lingo is to proper English... and I speak it broad as a well fed lady's backside.
Like yo' mama.

Quote:
I'd imagine...
Yes yes, you'd imagine a world populated entirely by blonde carpenters who eat nothing but rotting fish, change the fucking record!

PST, do you sell roasted bone marrow in your restaurant too?

http://www.minettatavernny.com/menus/dinner.pdf

*shudders*

Old 2011-06-19, 10:42
Amadeus
Quantum.

As a matter of fact, I'm a vegetarian.

- Carl Sagan

Old 2011-06-19, 10:47
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
As a matter of fact, I'm a vegetarian.
Look at the shock in my face. Look at it. I'm literally shocked that a blonde, fight-dodging, long-haired turnip-tosser has a problem with eating meat. LOOK AT THE SHOCK ------->

Old 2011-06-19, 11:02
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Wth is a crisp Berkshire pig's trotter?

I can't quite figure out Southeastern dialect here, but when it's a combination of Irish, Scotch, French, and African I suppose it's bound to be a bit weird to piece together. Texas is a world unto its own so they don't count.

Oh, by the way, to all you mothers out there that are fathers in some capacity, Happy Dad's Day.

Old 2011-06-19, 12:46
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Speaking of dialects and accents. Surprisingly I live there where Hochdeutsch is spoken i.e. the clearest form of german you can speak/hear. No dialect at all just the pure form of this harsh sounding language.

On a another note: How often do you guys spit when you speak out the-"th" combination?

R.I.P moe

Old 2011-06-19, 13:16
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

I've only seen people spit with the "bj" combination, but they were amateurs.

I might be in NY in September, so I'll have to set up some security cameras at all the restaurants and see if I can't spot her.

I've never had bone marrow on its own, but I have had it as the base of pho broth. It was delicious, although I don't know if I could easily tell it apart from normal beef broth.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2011-06-19, 16:30
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
You DO have an accent.

Technically, everybody has an accent, unless of course they are unable to speak
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wikipedia
In linguistics, an accent is a manner of pronunciation peculiar to a particular individual, location, or nation.[1] An accent may identify the locality in which its speakers reside (a geographical or regional accent), the socio-economic status of its speakers, their ethnicity, their caste or social class, their first language (when the language in which the accent is heard is not their native language), and so on.[2]

Accents typically differ in quality of voice, pronunciation of vowels and consonants, stress, and prosody. Although grammar, semantics, vocabulary, and other language characteristics often vary concurrently with accent, the word 'accent' refers specifically to the differences in pronunciation, whereas the word 'dialect' encompasses the broader set of linguistic differences. Often 'accent' is a subset of 'dialect'.[1]

An accent is more or less just a particular way of speaking and pronouncing words. I always hear people over here on the west coast say "I don't have an accent", but they do. Everybody does. Some just aren't as distinct as others.

It's funny though, whenever I meet new people in my own city they always ask if I was born somewhere else because apparently I sound different to everybody here, due to the fact that I spent much more time around my father during my childhood, so I ended up with a little bit of his accent, which is why I have always had quite a bit of trouble pronouncing R's.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CompelledToLacerate
God, the Japanese are so weird. This HAS to be the long term effects of the atom bombs. No one is that weird on purpose.
Quote:
The slams in that song always kill me. First time I heard that song I was like "Too much heaviness - brain collapse" but now I could murder my family to that one

Old 2011-06-19, 17:06
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

21 Accents in 2 1/2 Minutes
Her L.A. one makes me giggle.

And god dammit, Richard James needs to release some new Aphex.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Last edited by Dyldo : 2011-06-19 at 17:35.

Old 2011-06-20, 01:21
johnmansley
Schrodinger's Cat
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by SARS
you're all twats. and i'm sort of back.

pushing for bdm stuff to be allowed since i'm half way through the new album....though if stachio is about, solos!

A'right, la

Red Sparowes - At the Soundless Dawn

Old 2011-06-20, 04:21
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Quote:
I've never had bone marrow on its own, but I have had it as the base of pho broth. It was delicious, although I don't know if I could easily tell it apart from normal beef broth.

My grandmother always swore by getting beef or ham with bones for the marrow. I remember reading where it's good for you, but don't remember why. It was considered a poor man's health food during the Depression.

Old 2011-06-20, 13:05
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Yeah I think its well known for being quite healthy. I think the only reason it has that "yuck" stigma, like most foods, is because of its texture and western culture's less familiarity with it.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2011-06-23, 02:20
CompelledToLacerate
FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

How I would commit suicide; Drinking myself to death while watching the Nyan Cat video.

Keep checking for new crap.

Quote:
It's really sad, all those people who don't understand why we shouldn't act like our enemies. The real victory is not only killing and imprisoning the terrorists, but also letting civilized manners override the lust for revenge, once the battle is over.

Old 2011-06-23, 06:37
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
Nyan Cat video.

This is even more annoying:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cme-p6A_0oE
Quote:
God, the Japanese are so weird. This HAS to be the long term effects of the atom bombs. No one is that weird on purpose.
Quote:
The slams in that song always kill me. First time I heard that song I was like "Too much heaviness - brain collapse" but now I could murder my family to that one

Old 2011-06-23, 09:13
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz906

Fuck you nothing is more annoying than my ava.

Giga puddiiiiii!

R.I.P moe

Old 2011-06-23, 10:00
Amadeus
Quantum.

Oh yes there is, Gommers, because, you see, the thing, the actual thing is... it's quiet.

- Carl Sagan

Old 2011-06-23, 15:21
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Quote:

I find Puddi to be enchanting.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2011-06-23, 19:59
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Quote:
I find Paddi to be enchanting.

fxd - but which one?

Old 2011-06-24, 05:56
Amadeus
Quantum.

So yea, today we celebrate the pagan midsummer and fertility festival, when a fairly large portion of the population will dance around a phallus symbol covered in flowers and greenery, pretending they're frogs; as well as getting piss drunk and ensuring that March and April will continue to contain the most common birthdays. I always find this to be a particularly enchanting time of the year to be a Swedish citizen.

- Carl Sagan

Old 2011-06-24, 06:09
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
...when a fairly large portion of the population will dance around a phallus symbol covered in flowers and greenery...
We have a similar shindig here, except we do it to celebrate the discovery of penicillin. A guy dressed as Fleming comes in at the end with garden shears and strips the phallus of its fruiting bodies.

Old 2011-06-24, 08:26
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

We don't do anything here. Just complain about the weather. But we do that all year.

Old 2011-06-24, 08:41
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Quote:
as well as getting piss drunk

It's friday. I guess that's the explanation for that

R.I.P moe

Old 2011-06-24, 09:50
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
We don't do anything here. Just complain about the weather. But we do that all year.

We've been doing our share of complaining lately... non-stop rain and thunderstorms here. DAMN YOU WEST COAST
Where I am, it's only hot and sunny in July and August, then once September rolls around it's back to rainstorms for a few months, then four frozen solid months of winter after that.

It's not surprising at all that the city I live in has such a high suicide rate.
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2011-06-25, 12:01
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts

Quote:

Jesus.

MY WEBSITE!

Old 2011-06-26, 00:06
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

DEAD CAN DANCE ARE REFORMING!

This is glorious news.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2011-06-27, 13:14
bunny
Guardian of Lost Souls
Forum Leader

BOO!!

how is everyone? yes am still alive... i think! w*rk thing busy, studies busy, family life crazy... & i am toying with the idea of learning to play the acoustic guitar!!

i will be going on a Falconry Day Experience next month so freaking looking forward to it!

laters,

bunny xxx

----

"Bunny is a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside a clump of smegma" one of the other inmates describing me.

Old 2011-06-27, 13:33
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

0o0o0o, bunny's here! bunny's here!

Old 2011-06-27, 13:35
bunny
Guardian of Lost Souls
Forum Leader

*giggle* yes am here for a wee bit until i disappear for a while again

----

"Bunny is a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside a clump of smegma" one of the other inmates describing me.

Old 2011-06-27, 14:07
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunny
*giggle* yes am here for a wee bit until i disappear for a while again

Why would you do this?

Edit: Ah yeah and wb bunneh

R.I.P moe

Old 2011-06-27, 14:24
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
& i am toying with the idea of learning to play the acoustic guitar!!
Pay my fares to Hunsville or wherever you live and I'll teach ya for free. Just remember to call me Sir Reginald William Orange III when I'm in your neck of the woods. In fact, just forget I said anything, THE DEAL'S OFF.

P.S. Call me!

Old 2011-06-27, 14:28
bunny
Guardian of Lost Souls
Forum Leader

sorry Gomli *huggs* xxx cause my life is crazy!

Paddy still the same ol' paddy then?! lol

----

Old 2011-06-27, 14:47
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Paddy still the same ol' paddy then?! lol
Still CATHOLIC. Does that offend you? DOES IT? I hope so, because nothing turns me on more than a woman's offence at my various attributes.

I would teach you though, as long as your boyfriend is far, far away at the time. I don't like to be interrupted by another man's weeping when I do my thang.

Old 2011-06-27, 15:07
bunny
Guardian of Lost Souls
Forum Leader

no it doesn't! :P & that is never gonna happen!

----

Old 2011-06-27, 15:07
drawn&quartered
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

NEGROGENESIS

Old 2011-06-27, 15:08
bunny
Guardian of Lost Souls
Forum Leader

laters xxx

----

Old 2011-06-27, 19:46
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

d&q, you're a kreep.

Paddy, you tried to teach me guitar over the net. I know there's not 26 notes in an octave.

bunny, have fun with the falconry. Talk to you soon!

Old 2011-06-28, 07:20
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Well in India an octave has 66 microtones also known as Shrutis

R.I.P moe

Old 2011-06-28, 07:40
DameFraMorkum
Post-whore

Quote:
DEAD CAN DANCE ARE REFORMING!

This is glorious news.

This is the one band I've always wanted to see before I die, and the band I'm probably most sentimental about. I actually saw Lisa Gerrard sing a few years ago and it was one of the most spine-chilling and awe-inspiring experiences of my life. That woman has an incredible aura about her that just can't be explained, she is truly channeling something amazing.

Old 2011-06-28, 12:10
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by DameFraMorkum
This is the one band I've always wanted to see before I die, and the band I'm probably most sentimental about. I actually saw Lisa Gerrard sing a few years ago and it was one of the most spine-chilling and awe-inspiring experiences of my life. That woman has an incredible aura about her that just can't be explained, she is truly channeling something amazing.

Definitely. I was always really bummed that I'd never get to see them live but now its possible. Gerrard's voice can be so anachronistic, like in the live version of Cantara off of Toward the Within. I haven't heard much of her solo stuff, though. Paddy sent me some but I never got around to really absorbing it. Might have to now as I had completely forgotten about it.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2011-06-28, 14:30
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Paddy sent me some but I never got around to really absorbing it. Might have to now as I had completely forgotten about it.
You sicken me.

Old 2011-06-29, 13:00
Amadeus
Quantum.

I had a very interesting encounter today. I made a joking remark about my own dialect and have now been publicly declared a racist. Did I mention that whatever I feel about politics, it certainly isn't anything above the level of kill it, kill it with fire?

- Carl Sagan

Old 2011-06-29, 14:00
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Better not say that either. Screwy, this world is. How can you be racist against yourself? Paddy calls me one all the time and for any reason, but it's usually about the accent that I don't have. It wasn't him that called you that, was it?

Old 2011-06-29, 14:13
Amadeus
Quantum.

Oh, no. T'was a relatively prominent Swedish blogger. Apparently, making generalizing statements, even in jest, about people from a certain part of the country is analogous to promoting racist stereotypes. Lucky us that at least one minority doesn't, in fact, have a soul, so that there will always be at least some prime targets available.

- Carl Sagan

Old 2011-06-29, 14:50
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Oh, good grief.

Old 2011-06-29, 15:33
drawn&quartered
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

I pretty much avoid politics completely and try not to even mention what my views are.

I tripped shrooms for the first time on Monday. It was pretty cool.

NEGROGENESIS

Old 2011-06-29, 16:58
estringrev
Supreme Metalhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by drawn&quartered
I pretty much avoid politics completely and try not to even mention what my views are.

I seriously need to work on doing this. People seem alot cooler when you don't know what their politics are.

I'm listening to Obscura's Omnivium, and so far I have mixed feelings. The first track had some stuff that seemed really brilliant, but then at times things just seemed too convoluted. It's like there were A LOT of ideas and they all made it in. Other than those minor complaints, I can see myself listening to this album for a very long time to come - It's a fun piece of death metal.

I've spent most of my time with Baroque, and classical music in general for the past several months, so getting back into death metal has been really fun.. It's a shock how incredibly energetic the music feels after a long break.

Old 2011-06-29, 18:20
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Same. I can't stand talking about politics for the most part.

Haven't seen you around in awhile.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2011-06-29, 20:42
Agent-Orange
Post-whore

Hi all.

Old 2011-06-29, 20:53
estringrev
Supreme Metalhead

I usually pop in to go "wow this band put something neat out again!" then disappear till another one does..

Recently played at an event with a few fellow students in a vip room full of affluent people and ended up shaking hands with Magic Johnson and getting some photos taken I'll likely never see. I don't know anything about sports (or care), but every one else was losing their shit.

The main event was for a fundraiser or something.. We were just background noise for rich people to network to.

Old 2011-06-29, 21:09
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent-Orange
Hi all.

Oh shit, a wild oldie appears.

Quote:
Originally Posted by estringrev
I usually pop in to go "wow this band put something neat out again!" then disappear till another one does..

Recently played at an event with a few fellow students in a vip room full of affluent people and ended up shaking hands with Magic Johnson and getting some photos taken I'll likely never see. I don't know anything about sports (or care), but every one else was losing their shit.

The main event was for a fundraiser or something.. We were just background noise for rich people to network to.

I'm guessing by the company mentioned it was an AIDS benefit.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2011-06-30, 01:01
johnmansley
Schrodinger's Cat
Forum Leader

Ha, Chopper is such a great film.

Old 2011-06-30, 04:21
Agent-Orange
Post-whore

haha sure is, im sure thats the same avatar you have had since like 05.

Old 2011-06-30, 06:55
johnmansley
Schrodinger's Cat
Forum Leader

Yup

Old 2011-06-30, 16:12
Wolfsherz
Post-whore

Okay quick question to anyone who has the Once Was Not booklet. PLEASE tell me that Levasseur was the one writing all that and that that* Alex-dude just recorded it cause he seems like a total cocksucker.

Ouuuu, 4 words and 3 of them are "that". I'm a verbal machinegun.

With down's.

BA, BABABABABA, BRRRA

Aosoth - New album III out now on Agonia Recs
Epoch - bass, guitars, drums, MetaStasizing out asap
Asphixa - bass, demo out asap
Adustum - bass, guitars, full length out soon on XXXXXXXXXX recs

Quote:
Originally Posted by far_beyond_sane
Tetianblood? ... Well, 'Necrosemen' to you too. Twat.

Old 2011-06-30, 16:27
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

I'm not even close to understand your question, but I'm pretty sure that Levasseur only wrote and recorded the intro acoustic guitar if I remember correctly.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2011-06-30, 20:47
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent-Orange
Hi all.

It's Steve Irwin's son! lol. How are things brother?

Quote:
Originally Posted by moe_blunts
you done told me lots of thangs bout beer n shit and canada. have a grand ol cunt of a good time.

RIP moe.

Old 2011-06-30, 20:53
Agent-Orange
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassBehemoth
It's Steve Irwin's son! lol. How are things brother?

Haha yeh good mate, how about you?

Old 2011-07-01, 02:08
Wolfsherz
Post-whore

Quote:
I'm not even close to understand your question, but I'm pretty sure that Levasseur only wrote and recorded the intro acoustic guitar if I remember correctly.

Well to phrase it more understandably, only have Once Was Not downloaded (gonna fix that soon enough), and WMP says "composer: Cryptopsy, Jon Levasseur" even though he quit already. And since that other guy (Auburn) seems like a raaaaaaging cocksucker I hope it actually was Levasseur that wrote the album instead of him.

Because holy shit I love that album. Hotdaaaaaaamn.

Aosoth - New album III out now on Agonia Recs
Epoch - bass, guitars, drums, MetaStasizing out asap
Asphixa - bass, demo out asap
Adustum - bass, guitars, full length out soon on XXXXXXXXXX recs

Quote:
Originally Posted by far_beyond_sane
Tetianblood? ... Well, 'Necrosemen' to you too. Twat.

Old 2011-07-01, 03:28
johnmansley
Schrodinger's Cat
Forum Leader

Alex Auburn has a craaaaaazy skullet.

Old 2011-07-01, 09:44
TruthDevoid
Drugged Unholy

wait.. this isn't facebook... oops

Quote:
Originally Posted by viewer_from_nihil
the song serial cocksucker changed my life

Quote:
Are you going to snort cheap pharmaceutical drugs with your lizard as well?

Old 2011-07-01, 16:48
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by PST 88
Are there Jews in Harlem?
You cobble together gefilte fish sammiches in Harlem for a living, do you not?

Old 2011-07-01, 18:03
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfsherz
And since that other guy (Auburn) seems like a raaaaaaging cocksucker

No way man! He's an awesome guitarist! Nice guy too, I met him about 5 years ago.
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2011-07-01, 18:44
drawn&quartered
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthDevoid
wait.. this isn't facebook... oops

damn, you haven't posted here in a while

NEGROGENESIS

Old 2011-07-01, 21:13
DameFraMorkum
Post-whore

Seriously obsessed with Ved Buens Ende right now.

Old 2011-07-02, 13:30
TruthDevoid
Drugged Unholy

Quote:
Originally Posted by drawn&quartered
damn, you haven't posted here in a while

I know.. honestly i'm surprised to see it's still fairly active. I kinda faded out cause it seemed like it was just Paddy and LB just posting back and forth in every thread in their own conversation, and once in a while Gomli would pop up here and there haha. Plus i didnt have internet at my house for a few months so that doesn't help either. Maybe i'll drop in every now and then again. You know how the green screen is, this shit sucks you in and you can't get out.. ever.

Quote:

Quote:

Old 2011-07-02, 14:49
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
I know.. honestly i'm surprised to see it's still fairly active. I kinda faded out cause it seemed like it was just Paddy and LB just posting their genius and entertaining me for hours and thus distracting me from trying to iron out my asymmetrical muscle mass and being treated for prison-AIDS...
FIXED.

Old 2011-07-02, 16:00
Pr0az
Post-whore

Quote:
I know..

Still in shape or do you look like the Grimace now?

Old 2011-07-03, 05:20
Agent-Orange
Post-whore

Quote:
I know.. honestly i'm surprised to see it's still fairly active. I kinda faded out cause it seemed like it was just Paddy and LB just posting back and forth in every thread in their own conversation, and once in a while Gomli would pop up here and there haha. Plus i didnt have internet at my house for a few months so that doesn't help either. Maybe i'll drop in every now and then again. You know how the green screen is, this shit sucks you in and you can't get out.. ever.

Yeh I remember it use to be very active, a lot more then now.

Old 2011-07-03, 16:49
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

I just came back from a 4-day rave and art festival hahahhaha woooow why have I done this? Fuck all those hippies and techno whores, I spreaded death metal all over the place and boy these guys don't like death metal in between their goa-exctasy shit.

It really was awesome. Seriously

R.I.P moe

Old 2011-07-03, 21:11
DameFraMorkum
Post-whore

Good old ohsix! Miss those days of green screen text flow, nice to see the oldies migrate back here once in awhile

Old 2011-07-03, 23:02
TruthDevoid
Drugged Unholy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0az
Still in shape or do you look like the Grimace now?

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/...evoid/abs-1.jpg

Quote:

Quote:

Old 2011-07-03, 23:05
DameFraMorkum
Post-whore

I don't even know girls who camwhore as much as you do

Old 2011-07-03, 23:06
Agent-Orange
Post-whore

Quote:

Oh more pics of the beard, you can keep your shirt on though.

Old 2011-07-04, 01:58
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts

Personally, I don't find that picture to be an accurate depiction of Waylon's muscle-kingdom. He's holding back... what a humble lad!

2 14.9 oz. "pints" of Guinness and I'm off to bed. GOODNIGHT.

MY WEBSITE!

Old 2011-07-04, 09:18
TruthDevoid
Drugged Unholy

hahah

Quote:

Quote:

Old 2011-07-04, 09:30
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
I just came back from a 4-day rave and art festival hahahhaha woooow why have I done this? Fuck all those hippies and techno whores

There are generally only two kinds of people in this world that I find irritating:
Those who follow any of the Abrahamic faiths; and hippies. The original hippies from the 60's were okay, but modern hippies are just irritating shitheads.

Modern hippie: "Man, cigarettes and alcohol are so bad for your body and spirit bro... try these mushrooms instead!"
Me:
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by blitz906 : 2011-07-04 at 09:33.

Old 2011-07-04, 10:44
DameFraMorkum
Post-whore

Cigarettes are way worse for you than anything else, and what's wrong with shrooms? They come out of the ground... man.

Old 2011-07-04, 10:58
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

So does oil and poison ivy.
I think I'll start another argument by saying -

*****HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY, USA!!*****

bicker on.......I'm gonna go listen to "1776" again and eat.

Old 2011-07-04, 12:16
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Good thing SaE isn't here.

I fucking hate hippies, too. Especially the ones from some of the rich suburban areas around where I live. They've taken a once relevant, now dead counter-culture movement and resurrected it as an annoying zombie that won't stop moaning. Although instead of moaning something awesome like "bbrraaiinnss" it moans "peeaaaccee, preetenntiionnn, weeeeeedddd, shiittyy muussiicc, hhaaaaiiirr".

The "natural drug" argument is pretty annoying too, but that isn't something that's specific to hippies. I hear it all the time. It seems people are usually just looking for an acceptable reason to justify that they're not druggies because they use a 100% natural-organic-homegrown-all-time-amazing-mother nature's-herbal-refreshment and not some evil, demonic drug synthesized by man. All drugs are created equal... man.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Last edited by Dyldo : 2011-07-04 at 12:29.

Old 2011-07-04, 13:12
Pr0az
Post-whore

Speaking of drugs I walked into a cigarette store the other day with a buddy of mine( I don't smoke anymore), they had fake cocaine, fake weed, and fake ecstasy. During a conversation with my buddy he said people are getting hooked on the fake cocaine, it's apparently just like the real thing. One kid swore he bought the 30 dollar packet and flipped it for 60 claiming it was real and the person he sold it to didn't know the difference.

This has gotten me curious, what in the world could they put in it that's not illegal to get you high like cocaine. I was gonna ask for a packet to read the ingredients on the back but the place is local and was packed out with some people in line I knew didn't want them to think I was buying the stuff.

After a quick search apparently the make up according to an article, "
It's a chemical compound described by toxicologists as being similar to cocaine or methamphetamine."

Something dealing with methylenedioxypyrovalerone.

I saw with my own eyes a kid freak out smoking the fake marijuana.

At the end of the day I think I'd be more in fear of the fake stuff than the real deal, no telling whats in that bag.

Didn't see any fake crack though, sorry paddy.

Last edited by Pr0az : 2011-07-04 at 13:14.

Old 2011-07-05, 05:24
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DameFraMorkum
Cigarettes are way worse for you than anything else, and what's wrong with shrooms? They come out of the ground... man.

That's true, tobacco is probably one of the most insalubrious substances around. However, that might be due to the additives that most major tobacco companies add to their product. I don't really know if it makes any difference in the long run, but I smoke organic tobacco that hasn't been tampered with. Incidentally, does anyone know if genetics have anything to do with resistance to illnesses caused by tobacco use? Because almost everybody in my family smokes (on both sides) but none of them have ever become ill or died as a result. My fathers uncle smoked two packs a day since he was seventeen, and just died last October at the age of ninety (of kidney failure.) My grandmother on my mothers side smoked roughly a pack a day from when she was nineteen until she died at eighty-two, and my father has been smoking since he was eleven, yet there is nothing wrong with him. He doesn't even have the typical chronic smokers cough lol

Anyways, I don't have any problem at all with most drugs. And I don't avoid them because of 'health concerns'. I just don't like drugs that fuck with my mind... not even weed. Weed freaks me the fuck out But I'm certainly not one of those straight edge people that looks down on people for using illicit substances. I just don't like how they make me feel.

The only substances I enjoy are nicotine, alcohol, and opiates occasionally. Namely Codeine and Demerol. I haven't had the chance to try Morphine yet. Well, I was on Morphine when I was hospitalized at the age of seven, but I don't remember any of that, so technically it doesn't count Also, I really want to try smoking actual opium someday. I hear it's absolutely incredible, but it's almost impossible to find anyone who sells it
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2011-07-05, 08:14
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Curtains will blow in the breeze on a still day. - I read that in a book many years ago, yup. I saw my dad on morphine for months before he died and it would have the same effect on a healthy person really. He asked for help getting the onions off his arms occasionally, talked very briefly and slurred about an aunt he used to go fishing with when he was a kid, and basically sat staring off. Not my idea of a good mind altering trip.

My mom-in-law, who has smoked since she was 17, is nearing 90. Her sister who never smoked died at 89. Mom-in-law has a little bit of a cough and some short term memory and probably Alzheimer's like her sister. She had a stroke a couple years ago and can't live by herself anymore. She's had trouble the past few years with lesions on her hands and face from skin cancer. She's a redhead and fair skinned so between the smoking and all the sun exposure when she was younger it's dangerous. It may not show up in lung cancer, but it might show up elsewhere.