MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum FAQ Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > MetalTabs.com > Chit Chat

Old 2011-05-11, 02:24
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts

I am the 1,000 view in this thread! Muahahahahaha.

fuck shit cunt whore.

Blackwater (Friend's Metal Band)
MY WEBSITE!

R.I.P Paddy. My dear and loving father will never be forgotten.

Old 2011-05-11, 08:34
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus
You do assume, of course, that the sharp edge wasn't aimed at you.
I find it hard to believe you'd aim a sharp edge at anyone, ya pansy Swede turnip-tosser.

Ahh you're not a bad lad

Old 2011-05-22, 15:58
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Haha check out today's featured article on Wikipedia.

Old 2011-05-22, 16:00
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

\m/
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2011-06-06, 11:59
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Old 2011-06-06, 13:08
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy

Aah, so that's how SaE got his education.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2011-06-07, 17:39
Pr0az
Post-whore

Quote:

I wonder if Armin had any experience as a butcher, he seems to know what he's doing here.

That's one sick individual. Speechless on that.....That screwed up my whole peace and harmony moment.

Old 2011-06-08, 00:03
blitz906
Okay.

Should we start a separate thread for serial killers & mass murderers? I love reading about stuff like that. Does anyone else?
Quote:
Originally Posted by CompelledToLacerate
God, the Japanese are so weird. This HAS to be the long term effects of the atom bombs. No one is that weird on purpose.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gomli
The slams in that song always kill me. First time I heard that song I was like "Too much heaviness - brain collapse" but now I could murder my family to that one

Old 2011-06-08, 01:09
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

I do, and I've got a nice little collection of books on serial killers and the psychology behind sociopaths. I don't think it warrants a new thread, though. Maybe we can just have a section in Paddys post at the bottom with serial killers/mass murderes.

Speaking of which, I just found Paul Bernardo today. I always find it even more fascinating/disturbing when two crazies manage to find each other and team up.

What I've really been interested in lately when it comes to abormal/violent/horrifying psychology are people like Josef Fritzl and others that kidnap and imprison people for years (coupled with regular rape and physical/emotional abuse), sometimes lasting over a couple of decades. Not only the psychology of the guilty, but also (and probably more) that of the victims and how it has effected them. Its fucking depressing reading about it, but its fascinating nonetheless and I always feel an overwhelming sense of compassion for them and am in awe of their will for those that try and become "normal" instead of just jumping off a cliff.

If you really, really want to ruin your next couple of weeks, check out this wiki list of children kept in captivity. Fuck. The case of Genie, who you've probably heard of if you've taken certain psychology courses, is probably one of the saddest things I have ever read.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Last edited by Dyldo : 2011-06-08 at 01:14.

Old 2011-06-08, 11:15
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

A piece on Genie:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEnkY2iaKis

I wish I lived near her, she'd be perfect for me.

Old 2011-06-08, 13:22
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

We have our own crazy back on the news here. I think they're picking jurors now for Anthony Sowell's case.

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Grimm:I could read your mind but its in font size .5
Amadeus:Oh, and was there a cesserole (never mind spelling) involved?
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Dyldo: You evil strumpet!

Old 2011-06-08, 15:19
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Quote:
A piece on Genie:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEnkY2iaKis

I wish I lived near her, she'd be perfect for me.

I'd never seen this before, thanks. Its crushing to watch this knowing that she she lost most of her progress after being further abused in care homes.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2011-06-11, 07:37
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyldo
Speaking of which, I just found Paul Bernardo today. I always find it even more fascinating/disturbing when two crazies manage to find each other and team up.

Yeah he did some really fucked up stuff with Karla Homolka. I can't believe they released that twat from prison.
Quote:
What I've really been interested in lately when it comes to abormal/violent/horrifying psychology are people like Josef Fritzl and others that kidnap and imprison people for years (coupled with regular rape and physical/emotional abuse), sometimes lasting over a couple of decades. Not only the psychology of the guilty, but also (and probably more) that of the victims and how it has effected them. Its fucking depressing reading about it, but its fascinating nonetheless and I always feel an overwhelming sense of compassion for them and am in awe of their will for those that try and become "normal" instead of just jumping off a cliff.

Yeah that whole Josef Fritzl case was pretty disturbing, but still very interesting to read about. I feel bad for the girls that spent so long down there. I mean Jesus Christ, imagine spending your childhood in a cramped basement. They probably didn't even know what fresh air smelled like. Imagine how many years of therapy they will have to go through just to become somewhat emotionally stable, and even then they will never be totally normal.
Quote:
If you really, really want to ruin your next couple of weeks, check out this wiki list of children kept in captivity. Fuck. The case of Genie, who you've probably heard of if you've taken certain psychology courses, is probably one of the saddest things I have ever read.

Ah yes, I actually read most of those Wikipedia articles a few weeks ago. Very interesting. That Genie case was probably the saddest of them all. I imagine it would be quite disturbing for an outsider to first encounter a child like that, considering that the child basically has the mentality of a wild animal.

I've been interested in serial killers since I was a kid, around eight or nine. Most notably Jeffrey Dahmer and John Wayne Gacy. I've also always enjoyed reading about the ones who have never been caught, especially Jack the Ripper and the Zodiac Killer. The fact that they were never caught makes it so much more fascinating and mysterious in a creepy sort of way.

Serial killers that live/lived fairly close to me interest me too. There were only two that I can think of though, Clifford Olson and Robert Pickton, both from my province. Robert Pickton was pretty fucked up. He was a pig farmer who had a penchant for killing drug-addicted whores, and it is believed that he killed up to 49 of them. After he killed them (usually by restraining them with rope and injecting them with antifreeze, but sometimes by gutting them alive or strangling them) he would dismember the bodies, feed most of the body to his pigs and bury the bones on his farm. Although sometimes he would grind the flesh and store it in his freezer to eat later on. He also gave some of his ground hooker hamburger to people he knew and told them it was ground pork that he processed himself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wikipedia
The items police found inside Pickton's trailer - A loaded .22 revolver with a dildo over the barrel (LOL) and one round fired, boxes of .357 Magnum handgun ammunition, night-vision goggles, two pairs of faux fur-lined handcuffs, a syringe with three millilitres of blue liquid inside, and "Spanish fly" aphrodisiac.

Kinky dude.
Quote:
God, the Japanese are so weird. This HAS to be the long term effects of the atom bombs. No one is that weird on purpose.
Quote:
The slams in that song always kill me. First time I heard that song I was like "Too much heaviness - brain collapse" but now I could murder my family to that one

Last edited by blitz906 : 2011-06-11 at 07:40.

Old 2011-06-11, 15:15
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Nice! I had never heard of Pickton before. Good reading.

I think I remember reading California is the serial killer capital of the world. Not sure if its true, but I wouldn't be surprised.

I have more to say but I have to poop really bad.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2011-06-11, 22:45
Chris Rezendes
Attorney at Bird Law
Forum Leader

California (and really, the entire Pacific Coast of the US) seems to have had way more serial killers, per capita, than the rest of the country. I mean, off the top of my head, I could only think of like 8 serial killers who ever trolled the entire region of New England. I could think of 20 easy from SoCal and almost that many from Northern California. The Pacific Northwest has had an obscene number, too.

Old 2011-06-12, 05:43
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Well, if it's 75 degrees year round with no extreme weather one has less to deal with than if it's 75 mph winds with -75 degree windchill and 75 inches of snow. Has anyone ever heard of the Snowshoe Murderer? Hmm, sounds like an obtuse story.

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism

Old 2011-06-12, 06:01
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

My favourite is and will always be Zodiac .

The song from Macabre is killer too

R.I.P moe

Old 2011-06-12, 06:28
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

N. Ireland hasn't had any decent serial killers since the Shankill Butchers. I might make my mark - any advice about the methods, quirks, victim choices, calling cards and personality characteristics I should adopt? What should my childhood have been like? Did my mother make me eat her pussy against my will? Also, one of you fuckers has to write a song about my exploits. In fact, let's make it interesting; write lyrics for a song which I'll take as a blueprint for what I'll do, kinda like a prophecy I'll fulfil. DO IT.

Old 2011-06-12, 07:01
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Do a Carradine, Paddy. Less clean up for everyone.

Old 2011-06-18, 16:09
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Old 2011-07-03, 11:10
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
My favourite is and will always be Zodiac .

The song from Macabre is killer too

Yes!

Also, it isn't Wikipedia, but here's a good serial killer article:
http://www.cracked.com/article_1699...-right-now.html
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2011-07-25, 00:51
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chijon_family

Why do asians do everything so extreme?
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2011-07-25, 01:31
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Shake, shake, shake: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuru_(disease)
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2011-08-20, 17:54
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Added these:

Sati | Outlawed Indian tradition of a widow burning herself to death on her husband's funeral pyre.

Chijon family | A South Korean cannibal gang.

Saint Patrick's Battalion | A band of merry disenfranchised immigrants who switched sides during the Mexican/American war.

Old 2011-09-02, 16:01
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Added this:

Tsutomu Yamaguchi | Bomb-proof Jap. Survived both the Hiroshima and Nagasaki bombs.

Old 2011-09-02, 23:22
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Old 2011-09-03, 00:09
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Why aren't you on that list?
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2011-09-03, 07:56
Amadeus
Quantum.

Everyone can edit, remember?

"He preferred the hard truth over his dearest illusion. That, is the heart of science."
- Carl Sagan

"Imagination is more important than intelligence" - Einstein

Old 2011-09-03, 13:17
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

On both Wikipedia and in real life I'm perpetually being considered for deletion.

Added this:

Issei Sagawa | Japanese cannibal who escaped a lengthy prison sentence and is now a celebrity.

Old 2011-09-03, 17:47
Chris Rezendes
Attorney at Bird Law
Forum Leader

Quote:

We worked with this one in the lab one semester. Nobody giggled even once!

Old 2011-09-10, 23:17
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

I think we all know what you mean by "worked with this one".

Added this:

Michael Malloy | Michael "Durable Mike" Malloy: the [almost] indestructible Irishman.

Old 2011-11-21, 21:40
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

AT 14 years-old he was already a budding serial killer!: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seito_Sakakibara
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2011-11-21, 22:33
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2011-11-30, 16:31
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Added all of the above, as well as this:

Scissor Sisters - It's not about lesbians or shitty bands; it's about what happens when Irish women aren't kept in their cages.

Old 2011-11-30, 17:42
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

That's a brutal family. I think I'm in love with Irish girls now.

And god damn is that band fucking horrible.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2011-11-30, 18:42
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Quote:

And god damn is that band fucking horrible.

Seems like you've never played Singstar while being bloody packed.

R.I.P moe

Old 2011-11-30, 18:54
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

I have no idea what you just said.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2011-12-01, 01:03
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
That's a brutal family.
I think it's somewhat humorous that after digging up the guy's severed head again and moving it to another location she felt the need to smash the head up with a hammer before burying it in the new grave. I can only assume that this was so she didn't have to dig as deep to fit it in, either out of laziness or the fact that she was doing the digging with a knife (hereafter referred to as an "Irish Shovel"). And even then she didn't fit it all in, because it was later revealed that she also dumped loose pieces of skull and face in the bins around Phoenix Park.

It's hard to feel much sympathy for the dead guy though, given that he was a rapist, a violent abuser of women, a paedophile and a possible murderer himself. In fact, the cunt was in the process of trying to rape his girlfriend's daughter when they turned on him and chopped him up!

What a thoroughly miserable existence.

Old 2011-12-01, 17:07
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Quote:
I have no idea what you just said.

FU!
You said (in a relation to Paddys post) that the band "SCISSOR SISTERS" sucks.
Playing the original Singstar for PS2 while being drunk as shit is awesome just for the fact that you can actually sing some songs of said band.

R.I.P moe

Old 2011-12-01, 18:26
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Aaah, I see. I've never heard of that game or the phrase "bloody packed", which I thought might be some kind of slang for being fucked in the butt.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2011-12-01, 22:37
Amadeus
Quantum.

Funny thing is, "packad" is Swedish slang for wasted, and the proper meaning of the word is, well, packed. Like a bag. Funny world.

"He preferred the hard truth over his dearest illusion. That, is the heart of science."
- Carl Sagan

Old 2011-12-02, 05:16
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Yarp I recently found out that packed is actually used in formal british english so everything's cool now

R.I.P moe

Old 2011-12-07, 20:53
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2011-12-12, 18:49
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2011-12-12, 21:25
drawn&quartered
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

Quote:

heard about that shit before, shit's fucked yo

NEGROGENESIS

Old 2011-12-12, 22:09
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
My dad told me about this when I was a kid and at the time I was like "meh, I think being beaten up would be worse than shitting yourself in a boat!". Ahh such innocence...

Years ago I read an account about Russian soldiers "executing" a few Chechen rebel POWs. The female sniper they had captured (snipers being the most hated combatants) was handed to the troops by their commander and told they could do whatever the fuck they liked. So they savagely gang-raped her repeatedly all night and then tied her to a tree the next morning. They set some explosives under her with a really long fuse stretched out on the ground beneath her, so that she could watch it burn down second by second, which she did. The same squad had another male POW and he was also tied to a tree, but they stripped him and doused him with honey and left him there to be eaten alive by the insects and baked in the sun. Your Wiki link just reminded me of that

Old 2011-12-13, 01:33
Amadeus
Quantum.

One thing I always wonder about with that kind of stuff is, like, the moment when you're about to go to sleep or sitting in a waiting room. Y'know, times of minimal distraction, when your thoughts so easily might wander to a woman you hideously tortured and killed. Just wondering.

- Carl Sagan

Old 2011-12-13, 12:50
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Satisfaction I guess 'cause you really need to be fucked up in the head to perform such things

R.I.P moe

Old 2011-12-13, 13:33
Amadeus
Quantum.

Yeah, but I'm not all that sure about that. I mean, judging from the sheer number of people who've committed the most horrendously creative acts with one or more fellow human beings, I'm tempted to think that the capability is in all of us. That is, if we don't watch ourselves, circumstances might just put us in the position where the barriers go down. Like, I'm sure what was going through the minds of those soldiers was the sight of several buddies toppling over, their heads turned to bloody pulp by a sniper bullet. But afterwards, when circumstances change again. Yea.

- Carl Sagan

Old 2011-12-13, 14:21
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Old 2011-12-14, 14:35
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Yeah, in hysteria I may or may not have tried to run someone down.

Old 2011-12-14, 17:13
Amadeus
Quantum.

Oh, don't you worry. We have books that remember what you did the summer of 1841.

- Carl Sagan

Old 2011-12-14, 21:42
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

lol I didn't think it was that long ago. Time flies.

Old 2011-12-14, 22:22
Amadeus
Quantum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by L,B'XXX
lol I didn't think it was that long ago. Time flies.

Yea, it's quite amazing what you can achieve with a horse drawn carriage, a determined mindset and the concept of statute of limitations.

- Carl Sagan

Old 2012-01-18, 10:04
Requiem
Post-whore

Wikipedia is blacked out today.

Old 2012-01-18, 15:18
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Old 2012-01-18, 15:43
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

one of the best protest actions so far. let's see how the governement will work this out

R.I.P moe

Old 2012-01-19, 05:51
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts

Next we just need a FB blackout... oh boy would that be effective haha

MY WEBSITE!

Old 2012-01-21, 00:35
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

SOPA and PIPA are so fuckin' Draconian that it makes me wonder if the authors intended it to get this reaction so that their "real" bill, which is perhaps only slightly less Draconian, will be accepted because everyone will think it's a compromise and will settle for it. It's like a horny mod on an internet forum saying to a forum member "send me Ł5000 cash and a nude photo or I'll frame you for soliciting sex from minors" and the forum member saying "but I haven't got Ł5000!" and then me saying "oh alright then, just send me the nude photo" and then Dylan saying "oh thank you Paddy, thank you!" thus getting what I wanted all along.

Old 2012-01-21, 08:36
Amadeus
Quantum.

If that was their plan I think it has backfired. I've been involved with two of the groups organizing the protests and I think that one of the results of all this is a bunch of watchdog organizations. Next time they try something we'll be waiting - and this time a lot of the knowledge and mailing lists are already in place from the getgo.

- Carl Sagan

Old 2012-01-23, 03:35
Chris Rezendes
Attorney at Bird Law
Forum Leader

Quote:
SOPA and PIPA are so fuckin' Draconian that it makes me wonder if the authors intended it to get this reaction so that their "real" bill, which is perhaps only slightly less Draconian, will be accepted because everyone will think it's a compromise and will settle for it. It's like a horny mod on an internet forum saying to a forum member "send me Ł5000 cash and a nude photo or I'll frame you for soliciting sex from minors" and the forum member saying "but I haven't got Ł5000!" and then me saying "oh alright then, just send me the nude photo" and then Dylan saying "oh thank you Paddy, thank you!" thus getting what I wanted all along.

If you don't share those pictures with me, I'll frame you for soliciting sex from minors and also send the IRA shooped pictures of you hugging the Queen at an Anglican Communion.

Old 2012-01-23, 04:16
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts

I can't even say who's right here... haha. I'd have to side a bit more with Patrik. I don't think even the slightest hint at censorship in a bill (involving the internet, most likely) could go unnoticed.

MY WEBSITE!

Old 2012-01-23, 05:14
powersofterror
I am a tax on the world..
Forum Leader

Mother fucker. I was posting on reddit.com and I warped back in time to my old user account.....How the fuck did I remember this password?

BTW, ...I emailed my rep during the blackout and spilled the beans that....
Man, I get real sweaty after I wack my dong. Yeah, cause I headbang while I do, and I can't really "Jump" (haha ) like VanHalen in a dorm room, so I just walk back and forth....haha a couple days ago I was jumping up and down on my bed, with my pants down and my roommate came in when I wasn't looking, hahaha.

This is my band's page
http://www.myspace.com/ferocitydentontx

Old 2012-01-23, 10:59
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Hey powersoft'! I wondered how you've been.

Old 2012-01-23, 16:01
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by powersofterror
Mother fucker. I was posting on reddit.com and I warped back in time to my old user account.....How the fuck did I remember this password?

BTW, ...I emailed my rep during the blackout and spilled the beans that....

OH SHIIIIT OLD SKOOOL! How's it going, man? And what the fuck are you talking about?
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2012-01-24, 22:42
powersofterror
I am a tax on the world..
Forum Leader

Who cares I was drunk when I wrote it.....
Man, I get real sweaty after I wack my dong. Yeah, cause I headbang while I do, and I can't really "Jump" (haha ) like VanHalen in a dorm room, so I just walk back and forth....haha a couple days ago I was jumping up and down on my bed, with my pants down and my roommate came in when I wasn't looking, hahaha.

This is my band's page
http://www.myspace.com/ferocitydentontx

Last edited by powersofterror : 2012-01-24 at 23:00.

Old 2012-01-27, 12:00
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

haha Nice to know you're still among the living.

Old 2012-01-27, 12:03
Amadeus
Quantum.

You're so quick to assume that he is...

- Carl Sagan

Old 2012-01-27, 16:40
Chris Rezendes
Attorney at Bird Law
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by L,B'XXX
haha Nice to know you're still among the living.

He's the walking dude... he can see all of the world.

Old 2012-01-27, 18:43
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

They just played with Testament and Dark Angel. I missed it. OH LIFE.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2012-01-27, 19:09
Chris Rezendes
Attorney at Bird Law
Forum Leader

Dark Angel is touring again?

Jesus Christ, I can't express how much I would have loved to have seen them. Testament are awesome live and I'd love to see Anthrax, too. What an incredible show that must have been...

Old 2012-01-28, 04:57
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Rezendes
Dark Angel is touring again?

Jesus Christ, I can't express how much I would have loved to have seen them. Testament are awesome live and I'd love to see Anthrax, too. What an incredible show that must have been...

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/bl...wsitemID=166841.. yeah..
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2012-01-28, 19:04
Chris Rezendes
Attorney at Bird Law
Forum Leader

Oh, DEATH Angel. Completely different band, very different stylistically. I wouldn't mind seeing them, either; their debut was a thrash classic and their other stuff was okay, too.

Old 2012-01-28, 19:10
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Oooh, wow, whoops. Big typo on my part!
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2012-01-29, 06:05
DameFraMorkum
Post-whore

Technically wikitravel but here's an article on Mogadishu. http://wikitravel.org/en/Mogadishu?tz=4 Who knew?

Old 2012-01-29, 06:26
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

I love Wikitravel, especially looking up destinations with huge travel warnings. If I could remember the code for God Mode I'd hit up Mogadishu, Chechnya, and then ride my bike down the Gaza Strip.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2012-01-30, 05:04
DameFraMorkum
Post-whore

"Safe travel through Mogadishu is only possible by convoy with heavily armed guides and guards, which actually can be hired quite easily. Even with guards, the likelihood of being injured, kidnapped, and/or killed is still very high, including potentially by said hirable guards."

Actually "Escape From Mogadishu" would make a great video game or Kurt Russell movie!!

Old 2012-01-30, 19:15
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

I imagine all of the Escape movies as already being accurate representations of Mogadishu, just with different names.

Fuck I wanna go.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2012-01-31, 17:49
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Added this, mainly because the title and pictures made me laugh quite profusely:

Monkeys in Space

I didn't even bother reading the main body of the article, to be honest.

Old 2012-01-31, 18:37
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Hahahaha

Kind of sad though.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2012-01-31, 21:50
DameFraMorkum
Post-whore

Is it really so hard to give a monkey a working parachute?! Also, that preserved monkey will haunt my nightmares.

Old 2012-03-10, 14:13
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Added this:

Year and a Day | A strange rule of law which states that you aren't a murderer if your victim doesn't die from whatever you did for a year and a day.

I know it makes sense when you read the ins and outs of it but at the same time it's fucking weird.

Old 2012-03-10, 17:33
][\/][ ][ ][\][ ][))
New Blood

i think this wikilink can be good for both sides -the evolution side can say it shows the obsurdness of Creationism,and vice a versa

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolution_debate
_____ | = |\ | = | \ | = | | _______| = |__|____ | = |\ | =================== | \ |_______ = _______| | \ | = |\ \ | \_____| = | \_______\| | = | | | = | | | = | | | = | | | = | | | = | | |_____| | \ \ | \______\| THE LORD LOVES MEGADETH

Old 2012-03-10, 17:35
][\/][ ][ ][\][ ][))
New Blood

it also talks about monkies!!! i know how much you fellas love monkies ha ha

the space monkies are the best
_____ | = |\ | = | \ | = | | _______| = |__|____ | = |\ | =================== | \ |_______ = _______| | \ | = |\ \ | \_____| = | \_______\| | = | | | = | | | = | | | = | | | = | | | = | | |_____| | \ \ | \______\| THE LORD LOVES MEGADETH

Old 2012-05-09, 14:42
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2012-05-09, 22:51
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts

holy shit that is a deep wiki article! haha

I am currently reading The Blank Slate by Steven Pinker.

That wiki article reminded me of that book because of its density. Reading a few pages can take me 15 minutes.

MY WEBSITE!

Old 2012-05-10, 15:28
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Not to mention clicking on every other reference link. There's a great book called Death From The Sky: These Are The Ways The World Will End that deals with pretty much every possible apocalyptic scenario, what would happen, and the odds of each.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2012-05-11, 04:37
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts

If this forum were as awesome as facebook I would "like" the above post... LOLOLOLOLOLZ

MY WEBSITE!

Old 2012-05-11, 10:33
Amadeus
Quantum.

I can recommend that book, it's a joyride.

Yea, it's when you realize that all life is a pathetically thin veneer on a rock no bigger than a round-off error, surrounded by a universe that's not exactly hostile but would as soon step on you in a sort of passive-aggressive way... well, draw what conclusions you like from that.

- Carl Sagan

Old 2012-06-05, 01:28
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Added. As well as these:

Jerusalem syndrome | A mental disorder which affects unsettlingly large numbers of tourists in Jerusalem.
Paris syndrome | The Japs don't enjoy Paris as much as they think they will.
Stendhal syndrome | Extreme panic attack-like reactions to art/natural beauty.
Luka Mognotta | Canadian bisexual porn actor, animal abuser, murderer, cannibal, necrophile and wannabe celebrity.

Last edited by Paddy : 2012-06-05 at 06:44.

Old 2012-11-20, 16:16
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

I've hit the motherfucking mother load: http://brix.wikispot.org/Categories_-_Start_Here!

Goodbye afternoon!
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2012-11-20, 19:28
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts

Damnit... now you rendered this thread even less useful. Or maybe you just offered a means by which to increase the frequency of weird wiki posts in this thread?? holy shit. we'll just have to wait and find out.

I'm looking suspiciously at my grammar in this post

MY WEBSITE!

Old 2013-03-02, 14:52
blitz906
Okay.

Here's one that isn't really unusual or creepy, but funny. Earliest account of a mass trolling that took place in 1809.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berners_Street_Hoax
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2013-03-02, 17:12
Amadeus
Quantum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz906
Here's one that isn't really unusual or creepy, but funny. Earliest account of a mass trolling that took place in 1809.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berners_Street_Hoax

I can respect this man.

- Carl Sagan

Old 2013-03-15, 23:35
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

That's too funny. Lovin' his hair.