MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum FAQ Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > MetalTabs.com > Chit Chat

Old 2011-03-26, 11:08
drawn&quartered
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

I'm not quite sure if that could be called ironic

NEGROGENESIS

Last edited by drawn&quartered : 2011-03-26 at 13:44.

Old 2011-03-26, 13:54
Chris Rezendes
Attorney at Bird Law
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyldo
Could it be due to them being on that section that would be Ireland once it broke off Pangea? Or whatever mainland it was connected to?

Good biological reasoning, but the answer is definitively no. The reasons are twofold; Ireland was nothing but a frozen arctic wasteland several times (three, I think) over the course of the last few ice ages. During any of those periods, any living reptiles and amphibians would have been almost certainly been extirpated completely from the island. Since these ice ages have been far more recent than the breakoff between Ireland and Laurasia (which happened during the Cretaceous), anything living on the island when it broke away would have been extirpated well before present day.

Second, if the lizard, frogs, and salamander that are native to Ireland had been there Ireland broke away in the Cretaceous, they would have been isolated for so long that they wouldn't be particularly closely related to any extant reptiles and amphibians. However, the reptile and amphibians native to Ireland also range well into European continent (a couple ranging well into Asia) and are closely to related to similar, Eurasian reptiles and amphibians, suggesting a more recent dispersal.

Old 2011-03-27, 02:29
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gomli
I'm a fan of the Paderick vs. Amadeus thread. Just so you know.
Vs. implies there are two sides doing battle, in this case it's more like I'm setting fire to a sleeping child and then fucking it through the flames with my asbestos cock, giving it both asbestosis and a nice thick helping of victory spunk.

Quote:
Oh and I totally got my ass kicked by the police at the anti-nazi rallye today
That's what you get for staging a counter rally.

Old 2011-03-27, 04:00
PST 88
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy
You actually trust this forum's membership to understand implicationatory gagage? Shift your shape back to reality son!

Once again, thank you for explaining what I'd already said, in your ginger retard speak.

And why would you ever protest against nazis? I don't know if you'd noticed, but Nazional Sozialism died a very, very bloody death in the mid-40's. It'd be like protesting against serfism.

Old 2011-03-27, 04:10
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by PST 88
Once again, thank you for explaining what I'd already said, in your ginger retard speak.
No worries, I think it's clear that I'm the only one here who speaks Zionist shape-shifter with any degree of fluency, so the onus is on me to translate your megalomaniacal ramblings into Goyimese.

Quote:
And why would you ever protest against nazis? I don't know if you'd noticed, but Nazional Sozialism died a very, very bloody death in the mid-40's. It'd be like protesting against serfism.
Some people still recognise the threat of Jews and are trying to respond to said threat accordingly, and I agree that it shouldn't be protested against.

Old 2011-03-27, 08:56
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Quote:

Ever heard of Neo-nazis? Every year these bastards come to my city and cry about the few germans that got killed in my city during a bombing by the Brits. Of course they don't mention why the Brits bombed Lübeck.
I know, you can't expect anything intelligent from some dudes who still are proud to be german and everything that happened in the past but I think it's kind of a higher task for me to block them whenever I'm able to.
But I have to say this time the police was just a step before us. They shut down the whole city already at 4am. Was very hard to find a path to the rally route of the brownies and when we got through that there were suddenly more cops and aahhh I'm frustrated as fuck that there rally wasn't blocked this year.

R.I.P moe

Old 2011-03-27, 09:57
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Ever heard of Neo-nazis?
Of course he has, that's the name of his restaurant.

Fight the good fight, Gomers. I'd be fighting alongside you myself if I wasn't so busy not being ginger. It's a full-time job, unfortunately. Luckily, despite the long hours it requires very little effort; I just have to ensure no one surreptitiously dyes my hair to resemble PST's balls.

Old 2011-03-27, 10:37
PST 88
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Isn't neo-Nazism illegal in Germany?

Considering the actual reasoning behind a lot of Allied bombing of German civilian targets (i.e. 'Well we have all these bombs, and it's not like we're going to use them to bomb the train lines leading towards concentration camps, so let's bomb the piss out of Dresden!'), and considering the end result of those bombings (i.e. the deaths of approximately 600,000 civilians and the destruction of the homes of approximately 7 1/2 million more), I'm not really sure I'd want to rally in support of those bombings, either. These guys may be using it as a pretext to legally rally in support of their illegal agenda, but there's a legitimate point to be had there, as well. Check out 'Air War and Literature,' by W.G. Sebald. Easy to find in his The Natural History of Destruction compilation of essays.

Only a ginger could possibly spend time trying not to be ginger. Nobody needs to dye your hair, anyway; they just need to wait for the black dye to grow out, if you'd just let it. It's okay that you're ginger, Pads. We never liked you very much to begin with.

Old 2011-03-27, 11:21
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Only a ginger could possibly spend time trying not to be ginger. Nobody needs to dye your hair, anyway; they just need to wait for the black dye to grow out, if you'd just let it.
Maybe you missed the part of my last post where I won, it was where I said it requires very little effort to not be ginger, implying that I don't need to exert myself to maintain a non-ginger hair colour because I already have one. I thought implying stuff was your forte, what with you being an indirect passive-aggressive anal rinse n'all.

Quote:
We never liked you very much to begin with.
I find that very hard to believe, mainly because I don't trust gingers, Jews, chefs, Americans or combinations thereof.

Ya fuckin' draught excluder procurement manager. Ya anal perfuming beach-towel associate. Ya fat legged fart laminator.

Anal bead set designer.

Why are you such a massive, quivering, wretched garden bastion?

Stop bothering Asians.

Old 2011-03-27, 11:34
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Quote:
It'd be like protesting against serfism.

I read that as smurfism. Are there short blue nazis?

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Grimm:I could read your mind but its in font size .5
Amadeus:Oh, and was there a cesserole (never mind spelling) involved?
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Dyldo: You evil strumpet!

Old 2011-03-27, 13:17
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by L,B'XXX
Are there short blue nazis?
Just the ones we hung.

Old 2011-03-27, 13:54
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Rezendes
Good biological reasoning, but the answer is definitively no.

So then how, Chris, HOOWW!! Driftwood? Flying Salamanders? - ooh good band name!
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2011-03-27, 13:57
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

It was probably the blacks, they brought all sorts of weird fauna over here to be used in their voodoo spells, which is a tradition Chris has been carrying on for quite some time now.

Old 2011-03-27, 15:06
Amadeus
Quantum.

Quote:
So then how, Chris, HOOWW!! Driftwood? Flying Salamanders? - ooh good band name!

They might've been carried.

"He preferred the hard truth over his dearest illusion. That, is the heart of science."
- Carl Sagan

"Imagination is more important than intelligence" - Einstein

Old 2011-03-27, 15:44
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Quote:
Isn't neo-Nazism illegal in Germany?

That'd be like a dream come true man. The thing is in our holy constitution it says : "Thou shall not be oppressed in yer freedom of speech and thoughts (unless of course it's against germany, so shut your mouth you criticizing bastard! ) but choose yer words wisely and don't insult any of your fellow germans"
That means you can say almost anything unless it's not a direct insult to anyone. Well of course the insult thing only counts for politicians.
And I'm not defending any bombing. War sucks. But the bombing of Lübeck was a reaction to an unnessecary bombing in Coventry. The Nazis totally bombed the shit outta that town, almost every citizen there got killed.
I'm just thanking Churchill for kicking some nazi-arses. I'm continuing his work so to say just more in a non-violent way if it isn't nessecary.

R.I.P moe

Old 2011-03-27, 16:09
Amadeus
Quantum.

Still, I can't say I hold with disrupting rallies. It's the police's job to take care of them if they get violent. But I'd rather let a column of skinheads march down Slussen in Stockholm brandishing swastika banners than attempting to deny them the right to do so. It only fuels their persecution complex.
The political process is indeed often a slow, boring and tedious one. Not to mention frustrating and depressing. Yet somehow things carefully and patiently built in peace always seem to outlast things come of violence and impatience - so too the basis for neonazism, or mishandling of the local school budget. Don't get me wrong, I'm also glad for Churchill and certainly isn't complaining too loud about the eight Swedish jet fighters going to Libya. But time and place and so on, y'know.

"He preferred the hard truth over his dearest illusion. That, is the heart of science."
- Carl Sagan

Old 2011-03-27, 19:03
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Swedish jet fighters? Are they dropping blonde bombshells there?

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism

Old 2011-03-28, 00:38
Amadeus
Quantum.

Quote:
Swedish jet fighters? Are they dropping blonde bombshells there?

OH YEAH!

Sits quietly and waits for the inevitable follow up.

But still, some oh yea indeed. We studied a bit of JAS Gripen specs - limited, of course - last year and it sure as hell gives F-18 a run for the money. Especially in speed, manuverability and ease of refitting; it has one of the shortest pit stop intervals of any jet fighter in the world, counted between when it lands empty and takes off again. Somehow, though, this fails to make me proud.

- Carl Sagan

Old 2011-03-28, 04:10
PST 88
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Oh, you implied a great deal, but you can't spell 'implied' without 'lied,' now can you? Don't bother taking the time pretending you know how to spell; everybody knows you just speak into dictating software to post.

You made two contradictory statements: that you were 'busy' with something, and that it 'took no effort.' I pointed out the contradiction, but you're not exactly quick enough on the uptake to notice that something you said implied that the next thing you said was a lie, so here we still are. Ginger.

Old 2011-03-28, 04:20
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Your pedantry knows no bounds, which is why you ended up on that register alongside your fat uncle.

Saying I'm busy while exerting no effort isn't a contradiction. If I have to stay in the house from 6am to 8pm waiting on a parcel being delivered there's very little effort involved but I'm still busy and can't do much else with my day. See how this works? If not, read it again.

Slither your way back to the Jew Nebula, ya shape-shifting straw-man assaulter.

Old 2011-03-28, 15:26
Amadeus
Quantum.

For obvious reasons, the above makes me wonder what a reddish-orange mustache actually looks like.

- Carl Sagan

Old 2011-03-28, 18:24
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Ever seen a white shaggy dog after it's eaten spaghetti sauce and been bathed, but the fur is still tinged? Like that.

Old 2011-03-29, 00:28
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus
For obvious reasons, the above makes me wonder what a reddish-orange mustache actually looks like.
JUST LOOK AT YOUR FAT MOTHER.

Ha, I wins againses!

Old 2011-03-29, 00:58
Amadeus
Quantum.

Quote:
JUST LOOK AT YOUR FAT MOTHER.

Ha, I wins againses!

A yo mamma so fat joke? Naw, isn't that cute, a double minority complex. Can't IMAGINE why.

- Carl Sagan

Old 2011-03-29, 01:43
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

The fatness of your mother was an afterthought - the real joke is that she has a big bushy orange moustache.

JUMANJI!

Old 2011-03-29, 11:33
Rip Taylor
New Blood

Quote:
The fatness of your mother was an afterthought - the real joke is that she has a big bushy orange moustache.

Above which set of lips? OOHHH!

Somebody stop me!

Old 2011-03-29, 13:33
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rip Taylor
Somebody stop me!
I'm sure the virus will take care of that.

Old 2011-03-29, 15:25
Mel Gibson
New Blood

Any Jews around here? I hope not!

If anyone has any questions about the Lethal Weapons movies feel free to post and I'll get back to you. To save some time I'll try and preempt the most frequently asked questions, aka FAQs:

1. Did Joe Pesci ever try to batter you unconscious with an aluminum baseball bat?

- Yes, but only when I mispronounced his name for the first time. Phonetically speaking it's actually pronounced "Punksatawny".

2. You're a racist, but you starred alongside a brown chap for all of the LW movies. Was there any tension between you?

- In fact, Danny Glover was the bigger racist. He once told me how he murdered a man and a woman in a mansion and framed a black football star for it. And he committed the murders just because they were white, or honky fuckin' white cunts who needed some dyin', as he put it.

3. In the scene where the toilet has a bomb under it and you pull Danny Glover into the bathtub to safety...

- Let me just stop you there. Yes, if you slow the video down you can just make out a small comet of beige-colored excrement trailing from behind Danny as I pull him from the toilet seat. Because of the overwhelming force of habit involved in sitting on a toilet with your pants down (try it and you'll see) his anus involuntarily gaped, and his internal poop-muscles loosened, and he began to shit himself. After the director said "cut!" Danny apologized and offered to take me out to dinner, but I had already eaten KFC that day and didn't have the energy to try and outrun the manager owing to Danny's general refusal to pay.

4. Did you like fucking that blonde tart?

- Nah, she was a British cunt and tasted the way her pussy smelt - of putrid fish dripping from the gaping anus of a 76-year-old Swede.

5. How many more LW movies will there be?

- Assuming the Jews don't annihilate the entire planet with their space-mounted lasers I see no reason to ever stop making these movies. They were originally written as a trilogy, but the franchise has since been re-imagined into a dodecology. 44 prequels have also been planned, and they aim to explain the origins of the Lethal Weapon Code that fans have been debating for years. Clue: it's a message directing a certain part of the population to take action against another part if they don't learn to keep their nonsense under control and behind closed synagogue doors.

Hope you guys catch my next movie. It's actually a documentary about why my wife should suck my cock and be grateful.

Old 2011-03-30, 00:04
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

And this is what happens when Paddy has no one to talk to

R.I.P moe

Old 2011-03-30, 01:57
Amadeus
Quantum.

Look, I took him out for a walk last time. You do it today. There has to be some type of bloody fairness around here.
That is to say, I'll beat someone bloody unless I feel that I'm treated with fairness.

- Carl Sagan

Old 2011-03-30, 07:22
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

I don't have anyone to play with And yes, both meanings of the phrase apply.

EDIT: by the way, that Rip Taylor fag has nothing to do with me

Last edited by Paddy : 2011-03-30 at 07:44.

Old 2011-03-30, 10:41
Rip Taylor
New Blood

Buy me a fuzzy navel and you COULD have something to do with me...

I'm so bad, I know!

Old 2011-03-30, 12:10
drawn&quartered
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

I am entertained, just lazy

NEGROGENESIS

Old 2011-03-30, 13:09
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Tom Selleck already has one, use his.

Quote:
I'm so bad, I know!
I don't think you're bad, but your white blood cells probably are.

Old 2011-03-30, 14:53
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Somehow this doesn't make me laugh or grin anymore. It's getting boring in heeeeeeeere

R.I.P moe

Old 2011-03-30, 17:28
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

I thought Rip Taylor had died. Or was that Liz? Same thing. I used to see him on Merv Griffin's Show before any of you little ones were bornded.

Old 2011-03-31, 06:16
Requiem
Post-whore

Quote:

I'm so bad, I know!

pics pls

Old 2011-03-31, 16:29
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

Where is THE GOOCH when you need him?

Quote:
Originally Posted by moe_blunts
you done told me lots of thangs bout beer n shit and canada. have a grand ol cunt of a good time.

RIP moe.

Old 2011-04-01, 07:06
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

OH NOES!!!! I didn't think we were allowed to speak his name or there would be hell to pay!

Old 2011-04-01, 12:04
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

S'cool. Just can't say his name three times.

That's when he comes.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2011-04-01, 12:15
Amadeus
Quantum.

THE GOOCH!

- Carl Sagan

Old 2011-04-01, 12:30
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

THE GOOCH!

Old 2011-04-01, 12:56
Amadeus
Quantum.

DOOOOOOM!!!

Just wanted to announce that I've denounced my membership in the liberals and joined the resistance against the fat lords of commerce! With me comrades, the revolution lives!

- Carl Sagan

Last edited by Amadeus : 2011-04-01 at 12:59.

Old 2011-04-01, 14:07
Chris Rezendes
Attorney at Bird Law
Forum Leader

Did that video remind anybody else of Nikolai Volkoff and Zangiev from SF2? Before anybody says anything, I decided a long time ago that all I need to know about the former USSR can be easily gleaned from 1980's pro wrestling and 1990's video games. Y'all? Fuck y'all.

Once or twice a year I go off on a kick where I explore a few new bands. Some are actually new, others have been around forever and I just never really gave them a listen.

On my most recent kick, it's been Meshuggah, Gorguts, Blotted Science, Obscura, and Gordian Knot.

I liked all of it to various degrees. Blotted Science was my favorite, it's close to standard DM while managing to work in very weird pieces and themes, odd time sigs, and complex polyrhythms. Obscura and Gordian Knot are both also a shitload of fun, Obscura closer to DM, Gordian Knot more of a progressive thrash, but both very heavy, complex, and make great use of ambiency, which is underused in all metal except black metal, where it is brutally overused.

Meshuggah are definitely different; unlike the other bands (except Gorguts), I had heard a little of them before and knew about their style before I listened. I really, really, really like some songs and don't care at all for other songs on the same album, and I'm finding that's true for their first three albums in general. Definitely interesting, though. I found their strange sense of timing and odd use of sigs and tempo shifts, which they are probably most well known for, just a tad over-relied upon as a vessel for their creativity. Still good stuff, though.

I save Gorguts for last not because they were my favorites, but because I'm surprised I never really rotated them heavily before. At the same time they manage to forge a unique style while still reminding me of Cannibal Corpse, Suffocation, or Morbid Angel at different moments. I'm also surprised at how similar some of my weirder shit is to theirs; I'm listening to From Wisdom to Hate again, and I'm so baffled when I listen to Inverted. It sounds so much like something I could have written the past year or so, or maybe like something Yattering would have come up with on Murder's Concept.

Old 2011-04-01, 14:32
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Nice list, although I haven't listened to much Blotted Science and Gordian Knot. Blotted Science has the guitarist from Cannibal Corpse, right? Which Meshuggah album are you on right now?

Sleepytime Gorilla Museum are breaking up... this is sad, sad news. Easily one of my favorite bands. I get to see them on their second-to-last show on the 8th, though, so that's cool, and I'm sure it'll be incredible as they are hands down my favorite live band ever. For this particular show they've published sheet music for the audience to learn a hymn to sing. They also suggest everyone bring noisy hand bells and a guitar (which they've made music for, too) for certain parts. TITS!
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2011-04-01, 21:10
JAMF
Senior Metalhead

I'm here againl Don't worry. This time it isn't it's own thread. I still live.

Who is still on here that I know? I remember Compelled toLacerate and some other people. He used to write Star Wars themed lyrics! Oh and there's Requiem. Can;t remember anyoine else though.

Imagine if we all met>

It would be weird wouldn't it? A lot more strange than strange things we already know!>?

We would know each other but not. I suppose it's impossible to know eachother without meeting and feeling ewachothers' vibes. Hahaha - vibes.

I want to feel another man's vibes close to my face. Or not as the case may be. I like suitcases.

I didn''t start a new thread this time because I got threatened with being banned the last time I did. It's probably worth mentioning that yes I am drunk. I only ever post here when I'm drunk now, I wonder if that says more about this forum or me lol!!

I;m just typing random rubbish now la la laa la!

I went out tonight for the first time in ages and really enjoyed it. Well, I say really enjoyed it, it was tolerable compared to other nights I've been outl

So how is everyone. I bet this place is full of random new people who don't even remember Beanhead or anyother shenanigans of mine. Just like tonight, I was stood at the bar dancing like an idiot and the place was like a school disco with all kids dancing and hardcore dancing to Killswitch Engage and Hatebreed, I requested some early Metallica but they never played it.

Anyway, I'm rambling, Do you ever rambkle? Do you ever watch Jeremy Kyle for that matter. I bet youu all don't even know who he is. Do any English people even use thios forum anymore. Hahahhaa forum is a funny word if you say it ovver and over.

Now I'm just typing to entertain myself. Not to enter myself, If I could figure out how to do that I'd never leave the house!

OK that's enough from your resident idiot. Time for bed. Time to go to slleep and dream about life.

Don't hate me, I'm only you in a different body.

Old 2011-04-02, 01:40
Chris Rezendes
Attorney at Bird Law
Forum Leader

Quote:
Nice list, although I haven't listened to much Blotted Science and Gordian Knot. Blotted Science has the guitarist from Cannibal Corpse, right? Which Meshuggah album are you on right now?

Sleepytime Gorilla Museum are breaking up... this is sad, sad news. Easily one of my favorite bands. I get to see them on their second-to-last show on the 8th, though, so that's cool, and I'm sure it'll be incredible as they are hands down my favorite live band ever. For this particular show they've published sheet music for the audience to learn a hymn to sing. They also suggest everyone bring noisy hand bells and a guitar (which they've made music for, too) for certain parts. TITS!

Contradictions Collapse, Destroy Erase Improve, and Chaosphere.

That show sounds interesting at worst, with the potential for some serious fun.

Old 2011-04-02, 03:42
drawn&quartered
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

hey guys im really drunk and baked and i drove home that way LOL

NEGROGENESIS

Old 2011-04-02, 06:41
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Quote:
On my most recent kick, it's been Meshuggah, Gorguts, Blotted Science, Obscura, and Gordian Knot.

Fuck yeah man

R.I.P moe

Old 2011-04-02, 08:07
blitz906
Okay.

Last night, I had a dream where Gomli, BassB, and myself went into a pub and got drunk with this guy. He wouldn't speak at all though, he just kept singing that goddamn song over and over and fucking over.

I think I need a psychiatrist
Quote:
Originally Posted by CompelledToLacerate
God, the Japanese are so weird. This HAS to be the long term effects of the atom bombs. No one is that weird on purpose.
Quote:
The slams in that song always kill me. First time I heard that song I was like "Too much heaviness - brain collapse" but now I could murder my family to that one

Old 2011-04-02, 09:41
drawn&quartered
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz906
Last night, I had a dream where Gomli, BassB, and myself went into a pub and got drunk with this guy. He wouldn't speak at all though, he just kept singing that goddamn song over and over and fucking over.

I think I need a psychiatrist

I think that song is ballin yo. I think I also just woke up a little bit drunk

NEGROGENESIS

Old 2011-04-02, 14:27
YOUR_GOD_IS_DEAD
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMF

Imagine if we all met.

There would be more fights and drama than Jersey Shore, most daytime soaps, Oakland Raiders games and the Bosnia conflict combined.

Old 2011-04-02, 16:49
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMF
I went out tonight for the first time in ages and really enjoyed it. ...

OK that's enough from your resident idiot. ...

Don't hate me, I'm only you in a different body.

No one else did.

Thaaaaank goodness!

u r menapawsal, too? kewl! (hot flash)

Old 2011-04-02, 22:00
Requiem
Post-whore

Old 2011-04-03, 03:59
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem
Stupid Fox News!! It has nothing to do with fat whores, it's simply the name of the restaurant's Asian owner.

And Chow Yung Fat is the name of his paedophile cousin. Or is it Fuk Im Yung? Meh, they all look the sameses anywayses! LOLOLOL

Old 2011-04-03, 12:13
drawn&quartered
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by YOUR_GOD_IS_DEAD
There would be more fights and drama than Jersey Shore, most daytime soaps, Oakland Raiders games and the Bosnia conflict combined.

it would probably be fine after dystopia and reqtum are tied to a pole and pelted with stones

NEGROGENESIS

Old 2011-04-03, 12:55
Requiem
Post-whore

sum one jelly

Old 2011-04-03, 14:28
Amadeus
Quantum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drawn&quartered
it would probably be fine after dystopia and reqtum are tied to a pole and pelted with stones

Ah, the finer points of anger management. I like it.

- Carl Sagan

Old 2011-04-03, 14:59
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Sounds like a typical dysfunctional family BBQ to me.

Old 2011-04-03, 15:23
YOUR_GOD_IS_DEAD
Post-whore

Quote:
Stupid Fox News!! It has nothing to do with fat whores, it's simply the name of the restaurant's Asian owner.

And Chow Yung Fat is the name of his paedophile cousin. Or is it Fuk Im Yung? Meh, they all look the sameses anywayses! LOLOLOL

They all crave cream of Sum Yung Ai

Old 2011-04-05, 08:53
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

My RAN arrived today... and I'm gonna write three tests in the next two days. My future is lost

R.I.P moe

Old 2011-04-05, 09:07
Wolfsherz
Post-whore

My BC Rich Mockingbird ST Trans Red should be arriving this week. Fucking syked.

Also, vocal-recordings were last weekend with the best death metal-singer this bullshit country has. Sounds lunatic, will upload a sample sometime.

Aosoth - New album III out now on Agonia Recs
Epoch - bass, guitars, drums, MetaStasizing out asap
Asphixa - bass, demo out asap
Adustum - bass, guitars, full length out soon on XXXXXXXXXX recs

Quote:
Originally Posted by far_beyond_sane
Tetianblood? ... Well, 'Necrosemen' to you too. Twat.

Old 2011-04-05, 11:46
DameFraMorkum
Post-whore

Jens, you're a bass player right? What are your favorite hellish wardrum like basslines? As a fellow Antaeus fan, I don't expect this to be a short list... Pressure!

Old 2011-04-05, 12:59
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Lets get some pics, Goms.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfsherz
My BC Rich Mockingbird ST Trans Red should be arriving this week. Fucking syked.

Also, vocal-recordings were last weekend with the best death metal-singer this bullshit country has. Sounds lunatic, will upload a sample sometime.

Yeah, please do. The "lunatic sound" is the best, I think, e.g. later Gorguts and !T.O.O.H!
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2011-04-06, 02:06
johnmansley
Schrodinger's Cat
Forum Leader

Quote:
Contradictions Collapse, Destroy Erase Improve, and Chaosphere.

That show sounds interesting at worst, with the potential for some serious fun.

Have you listened to Nothing yet? "Straws Pulled at Random" from that album is one of my favourite songs of all time, but I think the album as a whole is too plodding for these ears. Chaosphere is usually the album to which I always return, although ObZen is very good as well.

Red Sparowes - At the Soundless Dawn

Old 2011-04-06, 09:25
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Quote:
Lets get some pics, Goms.

Will follow in the RAN thread.

Talking bout Meshuggah:
Have you ever noticed you can nod your head in one tempo through the whole "New Millenium Cyanide Christ" track?

R.I.P moe

Old 2011-04-06, 09:41
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

fbs- Happy birthday where ever you are, snookums.

Old 2011-04-06, 14:07
Amadeus
Quantum.

The FBS is a lie.

- Carl Sagan

Old 2011-04-06, 15:16
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Quote:
Will follow in the RAN thread.

Talking bout Meshuggah:
Have you ever noticed you can nod your head in one tempo through the whole "New Millenium Cyanide Christ" track?

A lot of their songs are like that. Despite having constantly changing fucked up structures and complex time signatures, they still make it fucking groove.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2011-04-06, 22:10
Chris Rezendes
Attorney at Bird Law
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnmansley
Have you listened to Nothing yet? "Straws Pulled at Random" from that album is one of my favourite songs of all time, but I think the album as a whole is too plodding for these ears. Chaosphere is usually the album to which I always return, although ObZen is very good as well.

I haven't, but may check it out when I find the time and am in the right mood.

They've been showing a fair amount of LFC matches here in New England. The group that owns the Red Sox purchased LFC like 6 months ago (before the 2010 baseball season, IIRC) and I suppose they are showing matches on the same network that broadcasts Red Sox (and Bruins) games, possibly to justify the purchase. Perhaps they are simply hoping Sox fans will find common ground with LFC, both clubs having been brutally dominated by a nearby, highly successful team.

I'm really not sure why they bought a stupid kickball team, but whatevs.

Last edited by Chris Rezendes : 2011-04-06 at 22:14.

Old 2011-04-06, 22:17
Chris Rezendes
Attorney at Bird Law
Forum Leader

Old 2011-04-06, 22:34
The Execrator
Noob lud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus
The FBS is a lie.

Agreed

Quote:
Please excuse me for I currently have a terminal erection, and the only cure is midget-cunny.

Old 2011-04-07, 05:49
johnmansley
Schrodinger's Cat
Forum Leader

Quote:
I haven't, but may check it out when I find the time and am in the right mood.

They've been showing a fair amount of LFC matches here in New England. The group that owns the Red Sox purchased LFC like 6 months ago (before the 2010 baseball season, IIRC) and I suppose they are showing matches on the same network that broadcasts Red Sox (and Bruins) games, possibly to justify the purchase. Perhaps they are simply hoping Sox fans will find common ground with LFC, both clubs having been brutally dominated by a nearby, highly successful team.

I'm really not sure why they bought a stupid kickball team, but whatevs.

Yep, New England Sports Ventures bought us. John Henry seems like a good guy - he's certainly saying all the right things.

However, I will have to pull you up on the "nearby highly successful team" comparison: the Red Sox have had much fewer World Series titles than the Yankees for a very long time whereas United have never had more league titles than Liverpool. That may change this year of course, but United have never in their history had more league titles than Liverpool, not even for one day

Gomli, Dyldo: most Meshuggah songs and song parts resolve perfectly to 4/4 time. Martin and Frederik explicitly said as much in their Guitar World column in the late 90s.

Old 2011-04-07, 07:51
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Check out the pics I posted in the RAN thread. Thaank you!

Ah yeah and fuck Al Bundy. asshole

R.I.P moe

Old 2011-04-07, 15:05
Chris Rezendes
Attorney at Bird Law
Forum Leader

Quote:
Gomli, Dyldo: most Meshuggah songs and song parts resolve perfectly to 4/4 time. Martin and Frederik explicitly said as much in their Guitar World column in the late 90s.

I notice the same thing happens a lot when I write in some sort of funky time. I never write in weird or uncommon time on purpose; I just play something on guitar that I like and then write it down in powertab until it sounds exactly how I played it. Sometimes this requires 11/8, 3/8, 7/4, etc. but is always some factor of 4 or 8, and most of the time a riff or movement as a whole resolves perfectly to 4/4.

Lately I have been thinking of challenging myself to write something for specific time signatures. I think it would be a good exercise, but it would be far to artistically restrictive for me to use in a song.

Old 2011-04-07, 20:01
YOUR_GOD_IS_DEAD
Post-whore

Quote:
Ah yeah and fuck Al Bundy. asshole

Blasphemy. He is a king amongst men.

Old 2011-04-08, 01:57
johnmansley
Schrodinger's Cat
Forum Leader

Quote:
Lately I have been thinking of challenging myself to write something for specific time signatures. I think it would be a good exercise, but it would be far to artistically restrictive for me to use in a song.

I'd give it a shot, there are many exponents of creative limitation in music. Indeed, Igor Stravinsky said of imposing such limits, "The more art is controlled, limited, worked over, the more it is free.”

Check out JS Bach's Goldberg Variations and Bela Bartok's Mikrokosmos; the former is 30 variations on a theme whereas the latter has many examples of self-imposed constraints. Also take a listen to Maurice Ravel's Piano Concerto for the Left Hand - no explanation needed here!

Old 2011-04-08, 13:58
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

I don't know why but I'm somehow in the need to let you guys know that my father passed away after 5 months in hospital including 4 weeks coma, so I think it's better for him that way. We gave the sign to shut down the machines after the docs let us know that there's no more hope for him.
RIP

R.I.P moe

Old 2011-04-08, 14:44
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Quote:
I'd give it a shot, there are many exponents of creative limitation in music. Indeed, Igor Stravinsky said of imposing such limits, "The more art is controlled, limited, worked over, the more it is free.”

Check out JS Bach's Goldberg Variations and Bela Bartok's Mikrokosmos; the former is 30 variations on a theme whereas the latter has many examples of self-imposed constraints. Also take a listen to Maurice Ravel's Piano Concerto for the Left Hand - no explanation needed here!

I half agree with Stravinsky on that quote. On the one hand, I felt very suffocated when I had to work in counterpoint or within one constant key, but often doing this would sometimes force me to really search for a creative way to use such limitations and the song would often flourish with them. It can also be nice to help keep your head level and not become absolutely lost in the blank ether of limitless possibilities. On the other hand, I'm also partial to Bukowski's quote: "As the spirit wanes the form appears". I find that if I have a very strong emotion or idea I want to get across, its often more beneficial to start with a tabula rasa and just let it naturally take on whatever form it will, often times just by chance. In that method I find there's more room for your creativity to explore whatever path it wants to and has a more "intuitive" approach that can leave you with a supernatural feeling like it all came from somewhere else. Either way its probably best, as with everything, to take the middle way between these two quotes. Both offer different but equal opportunities.

I'm seeing Sleepytime Gorilla Museum tonight (there second-to-last show ever!). I've always wondered how they go about writing, especially considering their music backgrounds.

Quote:
I don't know why but I'm somehow in the need to let you guys know that my father passed away after 5 months in hospital including 4 weeks coma, so I think it's better for him that way. We gave the sign to shut down the machines after the docs let us know that there's no more hope for him.
RIP

Shit Goms, I'm very sorry to hear that. My heart goes out to both you and your family. Keep your head up.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Last edited by Dyldo : 2011-04-08 at 14:49.

Old 2011-04-08, 14:57
drawn&quartered
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

Quote:
RIP

sucks bro

NEGROGENESIS

Old 2011-04-08, 16:15
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
RIP
...fucking hell mate, that's terrible news. I'm so sorry for you and your family. I can't imagine what you guys are going through right now. It's just so fuckin' unfair, but you're a strong bloke and you'll show us all how it's done. I hope I can handle bereavement half as well as you when the time comes.

Good luck mate. Check your PMs.

Old 2011-04-08, 19:13
Chris Rezendes
Attorney at Bird Law
Forum Leader

Sorry to hear the news, Gomers. You've been one of the better people on the forum the past couple of years and I'm sorry you had to go through all this. You definitely seem like a level headed kid, though, and I hope you find a way for this to make you stronger and better.

Quote:

I've always been a fan of Stravinsky, Schoenberg (even though they hated each other), and Bach.

I don't listen to a lot of baroque, classical, or neo-classical but these guys were pretty fucking neat.

Old 2011-04-08, 20:55
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Quote:
RIP

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. If you need to talk or anything pm me here or holler at me on fb. I'm so sorry, but you're right. His suffering is over now.

Big ole mom hug for you, too.

Old 2011-04-09, 03:25
Wolfsherz
Post-whore

MY GUITAR IS IN MY GUITAR IS IN MY GUITAR IS IN MY GUITAR IS IN MY GUITAR IS IN MY GUITAR IS IN MY GUITAR IS IN MY GUITAR IS IN MY GUITAR IS IN MY GUITAR IS IN MY GUITAR IS IN MY GUITAR IS IN MY GUITAR IS IN MY GUITAR IS IN MY GUITAR IS IN MY GUITAR IS IN GONNA GO PICK IT UP MY GUITAR IS IN MY GUITAR IS IN MY GUITAR IS IN

Edit: ah fuck. Should've read the earlier posts. Gomli, my condolences to you and the rest of your family. Lost my father too last year, still fucks me up now and again.

Aosoth - New album III out now on Agonia Recs
Epoch - bass, guitars, drums, MetaStasizing out asap
Asphixa - bass, demo out asap
Adustum - bass, guitars, full length out soon on XXXXXXXXXX recs

Quote:
Originally Posted by far_beyond_sane
Tetianblood? ... Well, 'Necrosemen' to you too. Twat.

Old 2011-04-09, 10:00
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Thanks a lot you guys for your words, means a lot. No seriously!
I'm now gonna take some time for myself and my memories and try to cry a whole day long. I was told that'll ease the pain of the loss
But yeah death is the end of life but not of love like a girlfriend said to me.
He fuckin rocked

Edit: Jens I want some pics

R.I.P moe

Old 2011-04-09, 13:21
The Execrator
Noob lud

Stay strong Goms! Sorry to hear man

Quote:
Please excuse me for I currently have a terminal erection, and the only cure is midget-cunny.

Old 2011-04-09, 13:46
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Feel the pain to its fullest, then you can start to move forward. Resistance is both futile and extremely unhealthy, so kudos to your friend for the advice

The love will be alive as long as you're alive, so he'll always be with you.

Come back to us when you're ready to start talking about midget fisting again

Good luck Gomers.

Old 2011-04-10, 01:24
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Found another great shitty member listed homepage: http://thebestslipknotfansite.piczo.com/?cr=1#

It truly is the best Slipknot fan site.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2011-04-11, 01:35
johnmansley
Schrodinger's Cat
Forum Leader

Sorry to hear of your loss, Gomers.

Old 2011-04-11, 11:15
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts

Quote:
Resistance is both futile and extremely unhealthy

Paddy put it best... I'm sorry about your loss, Bjorn. I can't possibly imagine that, but I've seen this happen to people around me. My best to your mental recovery.

Blackwater (Friend's Metal Band)
MY WEBSITE!

R.I.P Paddy. My dear and loving father will never be forgotten.

Old 2011-04-11, 11:45
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

And again I can just thank all of you!
I'm pretty good now actually, everything went as we expected so far (I'm talking about the dissection, the preparing of his burial at sea etc.). We get so much support and everything, it's just amazing. Friday is the chance for all of his friends to say goodbye to him and then next week is the real funeral on the baltic sea with The Dubliners and whisky

R.I.P moe

Old 2011-04-11, 12:39
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Tell us about your dad Gomers. Having a burial at sea sounds like he was a man of some substance.

I'm happy you've got a network of supporters mate, it definitely makes things so much smoother. And The Dubliners can only help matters!

Old 2011-04-11, 22:04
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

I'm very sorry for your loss Gomli. In under 2 years I've lost both grandmothers, 2 aunts and an uncle. Death sucks but it is part of life. Be thankful of the memories. All the best brother.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moe_blunts
you done told me lots of thangs bout beer n shit and canada. have a grand ol cunt of a good time.

RIP moe.

Old 2011-04-12, 09:57
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

While you're there just remember all of us are standing there with you.

(Please, push Paddy overboard.)

Old 2011-04-12, 10:02
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
While you're there just remember all of us are standing there with you.

(Please, push Paddy overboard.)
The chances of you being anywhere near water are slim at best. Remember what happened to your sister?

Old 2011-04-12, 12:31
DameFraMorkum
Post-whore

Awwwwww sorry to hear it goms, that must be really rough. You seem to be keeping a healthy attitude about it though. Sorry to hear your Dad finally passed too, Jens My condolences go out to both of you.

Old 2011-04-12, 18:31
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2011-04-13, 05:26
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Quote:
Tell us about your dad Gomers.

I'm gonna send you a mail or PM 'bout that okay?

And thanks BB and DFM.

On another note (probably wrong thread) :
I had rugby training last thursday. We made a full speed tackling exercise and somehow I landed pretty...uncomfortable on my arm. I noticed that the next day when I wasn't able to bend my arm to 180° as it's supposed to be. It got better until now but still I have pain in the crook of my arm.
Question:
Biceps overtrained or have I really hurt something and should't do more exercising where my arm is strained?

R.I.P moe

Old 2011-04-13, 10:33
Amadeus
Quantum.

I'd take it easy on it for a couple of days, if it doesn't get better go see someone about it. I've had a bunch of episodes like that in dance class, it usually goes away on its own. Except for that one time when I got strict orders to not so much as lift an empty coffee cup, but hey.

- Carl Sagan

Old 2011-04-14, 16:17
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts

Quote:

At first I thought that was a fishing hook, but then I got it.

Blackwater (Friend's Metal Band)
MY WEBSITE!

R.I.P Paddy. My dear and loving father will never be forgotten.