MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum FAQ Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > MetalTabs.com > Chit Chat

Old 2011-02-01, 18:07
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

It's sleeting here now. If you don't see me for a few days you'll know I'm a popsicle.

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Grimm:I could read your mind but its in font size .5
Amadeus:Oh, and was there a cesserole (never mind spelling) involved?
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Dyldo: You evil strumpet!

Old 2011-02-01, 18:19
drawn&quartered
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by L,B'XXX
It's sleeting here now. If you don't see me for a few days you'll know I'm a popsicle.

it seems like its cold everywhere, it was in the negatives here in northern Colorado today, and before that on the weekend it was 65

NEGROGENESIS

Old 2011-02-01, 19:51
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Yeah, it sounded like someone was whizzing on my window a few minutes ago. Now my cat won't quit yeowling. Not a normal sound for her. My neighbor that plows went off my driveway and got stuck. I tried from both ends. My truck isn't heavy enough to yank him out so he ended up calling a tow truck. He finished plowing after that.
Welcome to winter officially.

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism

Old 2011-02-01, 21:05
Amadeus
Quantum.

And in the meantime we've been hovering just above zero in the daytime; merry little streams of thawing and ruthless slippery patches abound. La Nina FTW.

"He preferred the hard truth over his dearest illusion. That, is the heart of science."
- Carl Sagan

"Imagination is more important than intelligence" - Einstein

Old 2011-02-02, 06:52
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

90K without power a couple counties south of here. Glad it isn't us and hope we don't have the freezing rain. It's 41 right now, but supposed to hit the teens in about 5 hours.

Anyone talk to powersoft'? It's his birthday.

And HAPPY WHISTLE PIG DAY!!!!!

Old 2011-02-02, 07:58
Pr0az
Post-whore

It's 64(F) suppose to make it to 70(F). Sadly it will be freezing cold by tomorrow I'm ready to see the end of this winter.

When do I get my own signature? Been here for a good while, but I've forgotten the criteria you have to meet to get one.

Last edited by Pr0az : 2011-02-02 at 08:02.

Old 2011-02-02, 19:47
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

You have to donate to a Charity of your choice. If you don't know any Charity then you can donate to me.

Old 2011-02-02, 21:17
drawn&quartered
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

I'm gonna donate to the sperm bank, because I haven't gotten off since sunday

the sperm bank being a heavy duty paper towel

NEGROGENESIS

Old 2011-02-02, 23:32
Chris Rezendes
Attorney at Bird Law
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0az
It's 64(F) suppose to make it to 70(F). Sadly it will be freezing cold by tomorrow I'm ready to see the end of this winter.

When do I get my own signature? Been here for a good while, but I've forgotten the criteria you have to meet to get one.

You already have a sig. Everyone gets those. If you're talking about a custom user title, I think (but not sure) it's 2000 posts and 2 years posting. Something along those lines. I think mods get one regardless of how long they've been here or how many posts they have, but not sure about that, either. I have no idea how many posts I had when I was modded. I know I had been here for a while, though.

Old 2011-02-03, 09:00
drawn&quartered
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Rezendes
You already have a sig. Everyone gets those. If you're talking about a custom user title, I think (but not sure) it's 2000 posts and 2 years posting. Something along those lines. I think mods get one regardless of how long they've been here or how many posts they have, but not sure about that, either. I have no idea how many posts I had when I was modded. I know I had been here for a while, though.

Awesome, I just figured it out

NEGROGENESIS

Old 2011-02-03, 09:11
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Since in the control panel it says "edit signature" I just assumed he meant the quotes below the posts.

Old 2011-02-04, 16:50
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

I just figured out that "User CP" at the top left doesn't deliver what it promises.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2011-02-04, 17:26
drawn&quartered
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyldo
I just figured out that "User CP" at the top left doesn't deliver what it promises.

heh heh heh I think I get the joke

NEGROGENESIS

Old 2011-02-04, 19:09
Requiem
Post-whore

What does the acronym "CP" mean?

Old 2011-02-04, 19:33
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Crusty Prostate. I think.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2011-02-05, 06:53
Wolfsherz
Post-whore

Anthony Kiedis should get kicked the ffffffffffuck out of the Red Hot Chilli Peppers. And then Frusciante should rejoin. And he should just sing. Then maybe I'd go see them live. But now, no thanks, I don't want that nasal pseudo-sexgod (mythos only he cultivates/tries to cultivate, unasked) off key singing constant out of breath running dumbass to fuck up Otherside forever for me, nooo thanks.

Aosoth - New album III out now on Agonia Recs
Epoch - bass, guitars, drums, MetaStasizing out asap
Asphixa - bass, demo out asap
Adustum - bass, guitars, full length out soon on XXXXXXXXXX recs

Quote:
Originally Posted by far_beyond_sane
Tetianblood? ... Well, 'Necrosemen' to you too. Twat.

Old 2011-02-05, 08:16
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

s...squ......squirreltittydog!

I'm searching for an excuse why I won't be able to go to that birthday party this evening. Every proposal is welcome. Only AIDS and STD's aren't that appropriate.
Man-o-man twins celebrating their birthday, I always hated that

R.I.P moe

Old 2011-02-05, 13:50
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfsherz
Anthony Kiedis should get kicked the ffffffffffuck out of the Red Hot Chilli Peppers. And then Frusciante should rejoin. And he should just sing. Then maybe I'd go see them live. But now, no thanks, I don't want that nasal pseudo-sexgod (mythos only he cultivates/tries to cultivate, unasked) off key singing constant out of breath running dumbass to fuck up Otherside forever for me, nooo thanks.

I think the whole band should go back to do heroin, making semi-decent 90s music, and then die. Fuck, I can't stand them either.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2011-02-05, 13:52
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2011-02-05, 14:50
drawn&quartered
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

holy shit, her "ticks" seem dominant over anything she says that is normal

NEGROGENESIS

Old 2011-02-06, 00:07
Chris Rezendes
Attorney at Bird Law
Forum Leader

Quote:
I think the whole band should go back to do heroin, making semi-decent 90s music, and then die. Fuck, I can't stand them either.

RHCP really are fuckin runny, diarrhea, shit. Total fucking sewage.

Anthony Kiedis especially can suck an advanced syphilitic transvetite's dick until it falls off in his mouth, at which point he can briefly use it as a dildo in his ass before returning it to his mouth to clean it. God, he sucks. His singing sucks, his lyrics suck, and RHCP sucks. Then I found out he hated Mike Patton and single-handedly got Mr. Bungle kicked off some Euro tours in the 90's (apparently, the rest of RHCP didn't mind Patton/Bungle and got along with them) and now I hate him even more. I mean, I already hated hearing all those sappy, weak-ass, fucking ballads and shitty, radio drivel, whine-rock songs the past 15 years, but then I found out he was a shitty person in addition to being a shitty musician and no longer have any respect for him at all.

Old 2011-02-06, 00:17
Pr0az
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy
I'm in love.

"Fish a baby out of the bed!", "Jesus is pregnant with a child!". Do you spend hours finding these priceless jewels?

Old 2011-02-06, 13:01
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Quote:
RHCP really are fuckin runny, diarrhea, shit. Total fucking sewage.

Anthony Kiedis especially can suck an advanced syphilitic transvetite's dick until it falls off in his mouth, at which point he can briefly use it as a dildo in his ass before returning it to his mouth to clean it. God, he sucks. His singing sucks, his lyrics suck, and RHCP sucks. Then I found out he hated Mike Patton and single-handedly got Mr. Bungle kicked off some Euro tours in the 90's (apparently, the rest of RHCP didn't mind Patton/Bungle and got along with them) and now I hate him even more. I mean, I already hated hearing all those sappy, weak-ass, fucking ballads and shitty, radio drivel, whine-rock songs the past 15 years, but then I found out he was a shitty person in addition to being a shitty musician and no longer have any respect for him at all.

Right there with you, Chris. I had the misfortune of seeing them live once back in the day and it was actually pretty fucking hilarious. They actually hate babies, too. I sent them a letter saying if they make one more album I will douse and set flame to as many babies as their are tracks and yet they keep on going. What really gets up my ass though is how much they're worshiped like fucking rock gods. I mean, that's annoying in general I guess, but its even more annoying when they're not even close to deserving it. If some one recommends that I read Scar Tissue one more time I'm going to thunderfuck their face.

And yes, Kiedis hating Patton really sealed the deal for me. I can't remember if this happened before or after Bungle got kicked off the tour (Kiedis gave the promoter the "its them or us" ultimatum), but I remember seeing/reading about a hilarious Bungle show where they randomly broke out into a RHCP song and then they all took out syringes and started shooting up. It was fucking great. I also remember reading about Kiedis going on about how Patton's entire rap-rock and vocal style was stolen from him. That should be fucking libel.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Last edited by Dyldo : 2011-02-06 at 13:06.

Old 2011-02-06, 14:15
Transient
HES BAAACK

well for the record i dont care much for mike patton either

Old 2011-02-07, 10:42
DameFraMorkum
Post-whore

Rockstars are self-important douchebags, surprise surprise. I can sum up his beef with Patton in one word probably- jealousy.

Old 2011-02-07, 12:10
Wolfsherz
Post-whore

Yo Transient she just called you jealous.

Quote:

Old 2011-02-07, 13:34
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts

Blackwater (Friend's Metal Band)
MY WEBSITE!

R.I.P Paddy. My dear and loving father will never be forgotten.

Old 2011-02-07, 19:28
Requiem
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeYngVai

OH That is awful. Not mainstream enough for my tastes.

Old 2011-02-08, 16:53
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

I poured myself a drink and was putting the bottle back in the fridge and the bottle slipped from my hand and was making its way towards the ground. I instinctively tried to catch it by pulling my hands in towards my body, to try and press it into my squishy gut, but I was too slow and the bottle hit the ground. However, my hands kept moving and before my mind could interrupt the sequence of events I hit myself on the right testicle and it really hurt.

That is all.

Old 2011-02-08, 17:16
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

*happy dance because the voodoo doll worked!*

Old 2011-02-10, 16:10
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

FISH JESUS!
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2011-02-10, 16:44
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Any of you guys read Hungarian? I've got a short text that I'd like translated, but I'm not having much luck with online translators. Thanks.

EDIT: I may have gotten it translated basically, but if anyone wants to have a look see, lemme know.

Last edited by L,B'XXX : 2011-02-10 at 17:27.

Old 2011-02-10, 18:52
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem
OH That is awful. Not mainstream enough for my tastes.

i like it.

MY WEBSITE!

Old 2011-02-13, 19:58
Transient
HES BAAACK

Quote:
Yo Transient she just called you jealous.

aha yeah im jealous of somebody who looks like a white trash johnny depp with less talent

Old 2011-02-13, 20:44
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

YOU FORGET YOURSELF, SIR!
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2011-02-13, 20:48
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

This place is slower than Muhammad Ali without his Parkinson's medication.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moe_blunts
you done told me lots of thangs bout beer n shit and canada. have a grand ol cunt of a good time.

RIP moe.

Old 2011-02-13, 21:43
Transient
HES BAAACK

Quote:
YOU FORGET YOURSELF, SIR!

sorry dude

Old 2011-02-13, 22:27
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassBehemoth

Can't argue with that. And I'm not much help. Oh well.

Cheers

MY WEBSITE!

Old 2011-02-14, 05:29
Requiem
Post-whore

Quote:

You sir, need to take back that statement or someone might get offended!

Old 2011-02-14, 17:33
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

New Radiohead comes out Saturday! Wooo! Not free this time, though.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2011-02-14, 18:06
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Happy Valentine's Day to all my derelict friends.

Old 2011-02-15, 12:34
Requiem
Post-whore

lolz??`

please excuse the shite crop.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg lolz.jpg (31.2 KB, 29 views)

Old 2011-02-16, 22:25
Chris Rezendes
Attorney at Bird Law
Forum Leader

Quote:

I blame the sea. The sea and immigrants. Oh, and minorities.

Old 2011-02-18, 10:38
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts

Quote:
New Radiohead comes out Saturday! Wooo! Not free this time, though.

I pre-ordered the uncompressed WAV digital download. Definitely ready to get back into new Radiohead. I really liked In Rainbows.

HOWEVER... it would be kinda funny if this album was fucking terrible haha.

MY WEBSITE!

Last edited by JoeYngVai : 2011-02-18 at 10:41.

Old 2011-02-18, 11:03
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Quote:
I blame the sea. The sea and immigrants. Oh, and minorities.

Don't keep blaming yourself, Chris. We all still love you.

I'm a grandma again. Little girl. You guys keep away from her! And your children aren't allowed near her either- ever.

Old 2011-02-18, 13:49
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeYngVai
I pre-ordered the uncompressed WAV digital download. Definitely ready to get back into new Radiohead. I really liked In Rainbows.

HOWEVER... it would be kinda funny if this album was fucking terrible haha.

I also got the .wav. I don't think its possible for Radiohead to release a bad album. They've got their craft so honed.

Oh yeah, they released it today for some reason. You can get it now. I have 1 min left on my download!
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2011-02-19, 07:02
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Ever heard of "teratomas" ? That is one of the most disgusting yet fascinating defunction of our cell reproducial!!!
A teratoma is a tumor that can contain teeth and hairs or other organic tissue! Most of them grow in your balls/ovars
Just look how beautiful even the most disgusting things look colured under a microscope :
http://www.webpathology.com/slides/...reTeratoma2.jpg

Thank you Carcass for bringing me into this topic a few years ago

R.I.P moe

Old 2011-02-19, 12:03
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Cool colors!!! It looks like beaded glass. But your description is just begging for cartoon drawings.

Old 2011-02-19, 14:44
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gomli
Ever heard of "teratomas" ? That is one of the most disgusting yet fascinating defunction of our cell reproducial!!!
A teratoma is a tumor that can contain teeth and hairs or other organic tissue! Most of them grow in your balls/ovars
Just look how beautiful even the most disgusting things look colured under a microscope :
http://www.webpathology.com/slides/...reTeratoma2.jpg

Thank you Carcass for bringing me into this topic a few years ago

Someone's been reading Cracked!
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2011-02-20, 18:11
Requiem
Post-whore

Reqtum's going to be a father.

Old 2011-02-20, 20:05
drawn&quartered
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

that's a bit early isn't it? well I have a friend that had a kid at 20, and I think his girlfriend was 16 or 17. yeah.

NEGROGENESIS

Last edited by drawn&quartered : 2011-02-20 at 20:07.

Old 2011-02-20, 21:25
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Quote:

Oh my god.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2011-02-21, 03:18
Wolfsherz
Post-whore

That news actually made my day. And come on guys, it's not like he's trading in a life of lots of partying and (having) friends now is it?

Quote:

Old 2011-02-21, 09:36
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

He can still do some partying. He just has to alter the destinations and remember he has a big little responsibility now.

That's awesome, Req'. Congrats.

Old 2011-02-21, 12:29
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Quote:

d00d's fucked

R.I.P moe

Old 2011-02-21, 12:32
drawn&quartered
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gomli
d00d's fucked

the kid is fucked

NEGROGENESIS

Old 2011-02-21, 13:58
Requiem
Post-whore

Not really, I make more than enough money to support my (future)child, plus two new car bills, insurance for both, house rent, and utilities. you guys are just jealous of my success. i bet yall both still live with your parents and get allowance blah balls balls my life is bettar than urz

Thanks LBXXX

Old 2011-02-21, 16:28
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

You're welcome. If you're expecting that means you got something at least once that most of these guys are still waiting on.

Old 2011-02-21, 17:14
Wolfsherz
Post-whore

Quote:
Not really, I make more than enough money to support my (future)child, plus two new car bills, insurance for both, house rent, and utilities. you guys are just jealous of my success. i bet yall both still live with your parents and get allowance blah balls balls my life is bettar than urz

Thanks LBXXX

Haha. Trust me. It isn't.

Also un an unrelated note I just got to scratch "black chick" off of my list. Boom.

Quote:

Last edited by Wolfsherz : 2011-02-21 at 17:17.

Old 2011-02-21, 19:20
drawn&quartered
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

Req finally gets butthurt?

NEGROGENESIS

Old 2011-02-21, 19:50
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Quote:

Thanks LBXXX

Yeah, that's it.

Congrats, Wolf. Details!
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2011-02-22, 07:27
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Quote:
Also un an unrelated note I just got to scratch "black chick" off of my list. Boom.

What else is on the list? Drunk asian chick in horse costume?

R.I.P moe

Old 2011-02-22, 07:40
Requiem
Post-whore

Old 2011-02-22, 08:58
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

Req, what do you and your gf do for a living?

Congrats...I think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moe_blunts
you done told me lots of thangs bout beer n shit and canada. have a grand ol cunt of a good time.

RIP moe.

Old 2011-02-22, 09:49
Wolfsherz
Post-whore

Quote:
Yeah, that's it.

Congrats, Wolf. Details!

Not much details concerning the set up seeing as she was an old classmate of mine with the same intention so it was just a case of setting up a date.

DAT ASS and her PLACE though. Had a skylight and everything (over here that's a big deal)

And Gomli, that was my ex minus the drunk and costume.

Quote:

Last edited by Wolfsherz : 2011-02-22 at 09:52.

Old 2011-02-22, 09:52
Requiem
Post-whore

Quote:
Req, what do you and your gf do for a living?

Congrats...I think.

I'm the assistant manager of a family owned lumber yard chain. They pay surprisingly well. My wife is a works at another family owned company that manufactures and sells mattresses to pretty much the entire US.

Old 2011-02-22, 15:37
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Quote:
Not much details concerning the set up seeing as she was an old classmate of mine with the same intention so it was just a case of setting up a date.

DAT ASS and her PLACE though. Had a skylight and everything (over here that's a big deal)

And Gomli, that was my ex minus the drunk and costume.

Her goal was to sex a white Belgian metal head? Damn is that specific. I remember a few years back FBS had a pretty hilarious sex to-do list posted around here somewhere. I still need to do it in a church.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2011-02-22, 17:54
Wolfsherz
Post-whore

Well just "white Belgian" would describe me better so that un-narrows it down a bit.

You had a shot at that, didn't you? Only you'd be her first and all that?
And yeah, remember that list. He was already scratching a lot off of that list too as far as I remember.

Quote:

Old 2011-02-22, 18:46
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Quote:
Well just "white Belgian" would describe me better so that un-narrows it down a bit.

You had a shot at that, didn't you? Only you'd be her first and all that?
And yeah, remember that list. He was already scratching a lot off of that list too as far as I remember.

I think its beautiful that two people can come together (heh) for the sake of helping one another in their sexual conquests. Yeah, I did and I wake up in a cold sweat of regret every morning for not doing it.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2011-02-22, 19:29
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Quote:

Rhode Island Red is next?

Old 2011-02-22, 22:03
drawn&quartered
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

Quote:
I'm the assistant manager of a family owned lumber yard chain. They pay surprisingly well. My wife is a works at another family owned company that manufactures and sells mattresses to pretty much the entire US.

That's a pretty good deal if you don't have a degree. I went to a career fair for construction management students today, handed out some resumes and got some business cards. It seems sort of grim though, I'm reconsidering the Army after college.
Quote:
I think its beautiful that two people can come together (heh) for the sake of helping one another in their sexual conquests. Yeah, I did and I wake up in a cold sweat of regret every morning for not doing it.

Sex is probably one of the hardest things ever to obtain, don't feel bad

NEGROGENESIS

Last edited by drawn&quartered : 2011-02-22 at 22:07.

Old 2011-02-23, 01:40
johnmansley
Schrodinger's Cat
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by drawn&quartered

Not on certain thoroughfares in Liverpool it ain't

Red Sparowes - At the Soundless Dawn

Old 2011-02-23, 08:32
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnmansley
Not on certain thoroughfares in Liverpool it ain't

same in Lübeck

R.I.P moe

Old 2011-02-23, 14:37
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by drawn&quartered

Not with these blue eyes. And I still got to do her, just not in a church.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2011-02-23, 16:32
DameFraMorkum
Post-whore

Still waiting to find a siamese twin and a nun to cross off my list! YAAA WOOHOO.

Old 2011-02-23, 16:55
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Doing a Siamese twin would be really interesting. Is it considered a threesome? Is it incest? What if only one of them wants to fuck you? Is it rape for the other one? What if one has a boyfriend? Is that cheating? I must know the answers to these questions.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2011-02-23, 17:10
Wolfsherz
Post-whore

Let's do a Pripyat/Chernobyl-crosstown tour

Quote:

Old 2011-02-23, 17:32
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

I am so down. Nothin' like some irradiated Siamese vag.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2011-02-24, 06:55
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Can't imagine you return healthy from that tour. I'm jealous

R.I.P moe

Old 2011-02-24, 12:44
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

If I can come back with a Siamese penis I'll be sooooo happy.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2011-02-24, 12:54
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

I've heard they have tiny ones.

Has anyone heard anything from Paddy?

Old 2011-02-24, 13:11
drawn&quartered
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by L,B'XXX
I've heard they have tiny ones.

Has anyone heard anything from Paddy?

nope, its weird that he hasn't posted here in a long ass time

NEGROGENESIS

Old 2011-02-24, 14:06
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Yeah, I know. There's been a few disruptions over there, but nothing very recent. I hope everything is okay.

Old 2011-02-24, 15:32
drawn&quartered
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

probably just on some sort of probation after the authorities found 14g of nude kiddies on his comp. at least thats what im thinking.

NEGROGENESIS

Old 2011-02-24, 16:32
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

I'm with DQ on that assumption. That, or one of the midgets finally got to his throat. Or maybe Chris cap'd his ass with his Uzi from his Caddy.

Chris is black.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2011-02-24, 17:32
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Yeah,but so is Paddy. Knickknack Paddy daBlack is his street name.

Old 2011-02-25, 04:26
travI56669
Supreme Metalhead

Ya, been like 4 years since I posted here. I would just would like to say.......it is BULLSHIT that half the tabs i did aren't even on this fuggin website...... they weren't metallica tabs wtf LALL

Old 2011-02-25, 04:30
travI56669
Supreme Metalhead

What I meant to say was..........VOTE REPUBLICAN! DOUBLE POST, WHAT AN ASS

Old 2011-02-25, 05:41
Wolfsherz
Post-whore

D'awwwwwwwwwwe

Quote:

Old 2011-02-25, 06:08
Requiem
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by travI56669
What I meant to say was..........VOTE REPUBLICAN! DOUBLE POST, WHAT AN ASS

ur fat

Old 2011-02-25, 09:29
drawn&quartered
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by travI56669
Ya, been like 4 years since I posted here.

4 years and you are still 13 years old?

NEGROGENESIS

Old 2011-02-25, 09:36
Wolfsherz
Post-whore

D&Q: BAM

Quote:

Old 2011-02-25, 10:56
Amadeus
Quantum.

So, this is the time we say anything we want about Paddy? Since he's not here, that is defenseless, that is fair and juicy game.

"He preferred the hard truth over his dearest illusion. That, is the heart of science."
- Carl Sagan

"Imagination is more important than intelligence" - Einstein

Old 2011-02-25, 12:35
drawn&quartered
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus
So, this is the time we say anything we want about Paddy? Since he's not here, that is defenseless, that is fair and juicy game.

Well, what is there to say. Anything about midgets and child-cunny is just common knowledge, and as far as I can tell no one is really bothered by it.

NEGROGENESIS

Old 2011-02-25, 13:15
Chris Rezendes
Attorney at Bird Law
Forum Leader

Quote:
I'm with DQ on that assumption. That, or one of the midgets finally got to his throat. Or maybe Chris cap'd his ass with his Uzi from his Caddy.

Chris is black.

Wrong. It was ALLEGEDLY an AR-15 and I ALLEGEDLY drive a nine-deuce Impala.

Old 2011-02-25, 18:30
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

I enjoy looking at the profile of random members whenever their name pops up under the birthday section because sometimes you find their old Tripod or Angel Fire sites and they're always so ridiculously shitty. The rule of thumb is usually the worse the name is, the worse the site. But today, Deicide, you are the winner for this month: http://deekman14.tripod.com/

The best one I ever found was of some girl on here that had so many horrible poems about suicide and death, and then pictures of her friends, and then pictures of her crying with quotes like "Anyday now...". I really wish I saved it. I just went back about 3 months through the birthdays but I couldn't find her.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2011-02-25, 18:36
Requiem
Post-whore

Pleassssssssssssssssse find a link to her account. I love laughing at others grief.

Old 2011-02-26, 05:58
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Quote:
The best one I ever found was of some girl on here that had so many horrible poems about suicide and death, and then pictures of her friends, and then pictures of her crying with quotes like "Anyday now...". I really wish I saved it. I just went back about 3 months through the birthdays but I couldn't find her.

Bottle of absinthe and you will remember her. Please do it kay?

R.I.P moe

Old 2011-02-26, 11:08
drawn&quartered
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

Quote:
I enjoy looking at the profile of random members whenever their name pops up under the birthday section because sometimes you find their old Tripod or Angel Fire sites and they're always so ridiculously shitty. The rule of thumb is usually the worse the name is, the worse the site. But today, Deicide, you are the winner for this month: http://deekman14.tripod.com/

I don't know what made that chick think anyone would want to read more than a sentence, you can barely read the text anyway.

NEGROGENESIS