Post-whore

This is fucking filthy. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plozMo2eYmE

Also, what's up my fellow Texan?

Old 2010-08-02, 07:40
The Execrator
Noob lud

Quote:
Originally Posted by powersofterror
i still remember my password lol. Whats up fuckardy Megeutalstein?

Damn! what's been goin' on powers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy
Please excuse me for I currently have a terminal erection, and the only cure is midget-cunny.

Old 2010-08-02, 14:43
Amadeus
Quantum.

Today I've seen a very small insect drown in a not quite sufficiently small pool of sweat on my arm. I'm not sure how I feel about this.

"He preferred the hard truth over his dearest illusion. That, is the heart of science."
- Carl Sagan

"Imagination is more important than intelligence" - Einstein

Old 2010-08-02, 14:47
drawn&quartered
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus
Today I've seen a very small insect drown in a not quite sufficiently small pool of sweat on my arm. I'm not sure how I feel about this.

Man, only a Swede would even have second thoughts about something like this.

NEGROGENESIS

Old 2010-08-02, 14:57
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Quote:

I`d say you`re one pretty sweaty dude if insects drown in your heat juice

R.I.P moe

Old 2010-08-02, 17:39
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Drowning in a lumberjack's sweat is as metal a death as one could hope for. I salute you and your insect chum.

Old 2010-08-02, 21:34
Amadeus
Quantum.

It's not an exaggeration - when I stop for the day, somewhere around ten in the morning, sweat is literally running in streams; if I turn the boots upside down there's a small trickle. It's really not the season for this, but needs be. And there's a very small hollow just above the wrist, if you rest the arm on a knee. There a small pool formed. And there an insect drowned. It's not like I'm having second thoughts about not saving it. In that particular situation I wouldn't mind a Silent Spring at all. However. Yea. I don't know. Heat?

"He preferred the hard truth over his dearest illusion. That, is the heart of science."
- Carl Sagan

Old 2010-08-03, 01:08
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

I just got a `Happy Birthday` reminder from MT..my birthday was in March. LOL WUT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moe_blunts
you done told me lots of thangs bout beer n shit and canada. have a grand ol cunt of a good time.

RIP moe.

Old 2010-08-03, 01:14
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Come to think of it, I never received one yet either.

NOOMAAADDD!
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2010-08-03, 07:23
johnmansley
Schrodinger's Cat
Forum Leader

I just got about 700 "Someone has replied to [insert thread title]" notifications!

Red Sparowes - At the Soundless Dawn

Old 2010-08-03, 13:47
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

The SMTP servers are probably in need of attention. I used to have a forum and my notification emails wouldn't get sent out for days because of the shitty severs provided by my host, but I can't remember if/how I solved it.

@Amadeus: you stop work at 10am? What time do you start? Damn, wielding a chainsaw at the crack of dawn can't be a good idea. I can barely write a coherent text message until I've been awake for at least an hour!

Old 2010-08-03, 15:54
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

That's probably just a prelude to the day. Paddy. You can NEVER write a coherent sentence. At least not one that anyone with fetchin' up would want to acknowledge.

On another note, I've met my 4 half siblings now and been to a family reunion of part of my birth family. Most are crazy, but all are really nice. And to think at this time last year I was an only child with an unknown biological history. Now they're coming out of the woodwork like ants in soggy pine.

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Grimm:I could read your mind but its in font size .5
Amadeus:Oh, and was there a cesserole (never mind spelling) involved?
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Dyldo: You evil strumpet!

Old 2010-08-03, 19:06
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Quote:
@Amadeus: you stop work at 10am? What time do you start? Damn, wielding a chainsaw at the crack of dawn can't be a good idea. I can barely write a coherent text message until I've been awake for at least an hour!

Dude he`s from the REAL north. Everyone`s badass there

R.I.P moe

Old 2010-08-03, 19:26
Amadeus
Quantum.

Quote:
The SMTP servers are probably in need of attention. I used to have a forum and my notification emails wouldn't get sent out for days because of the shitty severs provided by my host, but I can't remember if/how I solved it.

Yea... having good servers handled by pros is a bliss.

Yep, when it's chainsaw work, that's when I usually draw the limit at this time o'year. Then we usually get started at around half past five. Four hours later you've drank six liters of water and want to know whatever the hell you've done to offend the universe so. Well, not really. But a little.

Tripple-X, that sounds like meat for another short horror story. Can I have one?

- Carl Sagan

Old 2010-08-03, 21:01
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

I'm thinking about it. I heard a conversation that part of the family was horse thieves and part were religious. My husband piped up and said that at least they'd have a ride to church then. I kept telling everybody that now I can't tell others I'm Chinese anymore since I found them.

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism

Old 2010-08-03, 23:45
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Haha I just got 5 emails from MetalTabs from last year. Fuck me, this forum is in dire need of a tune-up!

Old 2010-08-04, 07:47
CompelledToLacerate
FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Played an awesome show tonight. God, it was so kickass! In the past 4 years, I've never had as much fun as I do now on stage! Played 7 of our songs, and covered Pursuit of Vikings and Madhouse. FUCKING A!

Keep checking for new crap.

Quote:
It's really sad, all those people who don't understand why we shouldn't act like our enemies. The real victory is not only killing and imprisoning the terrorists, but also letting civilized manners override the lust for revenge, once the battle is over.

Old 2010-08-04, 11:09
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

That`s the best that can happen to you. Congrats

R.I.P moe

Old 2010-08-04, 11:57
Snyper
Senior Metalhead

apparently its my birthday...?

Old 2010-08-04, 14:41
drawn&quartered
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

Quote:
Haha I just got 5 emails from MetalTabs from last year. Fuck me, this forum is in dire need of a tune-up!

I think this is why all these people who never post here are all of a sudden showing up

NEGROGENESIS

Old 2010-08-04, 15:15
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snyper
apparently its my birthday...?

Who the fuck are you?
Anyway, burfday threads are for members who are supreme metalheads or have a higher status. Unwritten rule

R.I.P moe

Old 2010-08-04, 15:34
Amadeus
Quantum.

Oh, it's written alright. At least I think that's what we engraved in that newbies cranium, you know, someone suggested we should do something for a newbie's birthday and we all got a bit carried away. There was a lot of hair and blood and stuff, and I never got to do any actual chiseling, so I couldn't tell for sure, really. Someone took the hammer from me, and anyway, Paddy ate the cranium so I guess we'll never know for sure.

- Carl Sagan

Old 2010-08-04, 16:24
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

YUMMY YUMMY CRANIUM!

Snyper has been here once a year for the past 3 years, and each of his visits has been in response to his birthday notification email. Snyper, happy fucking birthday already!

Stick around, Gomers gives good head

Old 2010-08-04, 18:45
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Sometime this afternoon Chief U.S. District Judge Vaughn Walker will be deciding to either keep or overturn the ban on same-sex marriage here in California. Its so fucking ridiculous that I just had to type that. Do you know how frustrating it is to not be able to marry Paddy?
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2010-08-04, 18:59
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Quote:
Stick around, Gomers gives good blowjo

/fix

oh wait . . .

R.I.P moe

Old 2010-08-04, 19:07
Amadeus
Quantum.

Fuuuuuuuck, I thought he was talking about some new cranie recipe. Oh well. Guess I wouldn't feel entirely comfortable with eating Gomers brain stew anyway. I'm just saying, life's full of disappointments, that's all I'm saying.

- Carl Sagan

Old 2010-08-04, 21:40
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

OK guys I`m off till sunday. Festival time baby
Tomorrow THE IRON MAIDEN!!!! Friday`s Headliner will be Slayer and Anvil and Saturday Cannibal Corpse, Fear Factory and Immortal.
xoxo

R.I.P moe

Old 2010-08-04, 22:23
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Well, don't headbang so hard you rupture your cranium. Paddy will be mad.

Has anyone bothered to email Nomad to let him know or do I have to do it again this time?

Old 2010-08-04, 23:16
7-string warlord
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by CompelledToLacerate
Played an awesome show tonight. God, it was so kickass! In the past 4 years, I've never had as much fun as I do now on stage! Played 7 of our songs, and covered Pursuit of Vikings and Madhouse. FUCKING A!

that's the best cover combo ever!

we do Territory by Sepultura and Funeral Thirst by the Black Dahlia Murder.

Old 2010-08-05, 06:54
johnmansley
Schrodinger's Cat
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyldo
Sometime this afternoon Chief U.S. District Judge Vaughn Walker will be deciding to either keep or overturn the ban on same-sex marriage here in California. Its so fucking ridiculous that I just had to type that. Do you know how frustrating it is to not be able to marry Paddy?

Paddy: Don't listen to this - if Dyldo really loved you, and I mean in the "I'd rather eat my own arm than go another day without gazing whistfully into your eyes" way, then he'd move to the Emerald Isle and marry you there. He's waiting for you to offer to pay the airfare. Don't. Instead, spend it on three midget she-male hookers and an advanced juggling class.

Old 2010-08-05, 18:11
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Don't listen to John, Paddy. He's just pissed because he never signed a prenupt and the court gave me half of everything. So what if we had to cut our only child in half? I wanted half!

In other news, Prop 8 was overturned and same-sex marriage is on its way to being legal. Hurray.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2010-08-05, 18:16
CompelledToLacerate

About fucking time.

Quote:
It's really sad, all those people who don't understand why we shouldn't act like our enemies. The real victory is not only killing and imprisoning the terrorists, but also letting civilized manners override the lust for revenge, once the battle is over.

Old 2010-08-05, 19:07
DameFraMorkum
Post-whore

Anyone from the Philly area hear of this Hostile City Deathfest thingy?

Old 2010-08-05, 19:18
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gomli
Who the fuck are you?
Anyway, burfday threads are for members who are supreme metalheads or have a higher status. Unwritten rule

Snyper is old school. STAND DOWN SOLIDER.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moe_blunts
you done told me lots of thangs bout beer n shit and canada. have a grand ol cunt of a good time.

RIP moe.

Old 2010-08-05, 19:42
Amadeus
Quantum.

So no cranie pie then? And I who sharpened the teeth on my chainsaw special.

Listening to Deathklok's first, and paying attention to the lyrics. Somehow you don't really have to do much more for a full and pleasant experience. However, I'd like to throw a plea to the sharks:
I'm sure that some time ago I saw a clip from Metalocalypse that was about them recording a song, but Nathan continuously erasing the stuff because it isn't heavy enough. And now I can't find it and it's fucking with my brain, and not in the kinky sense either. So, help, anyone?

- Carl Sagan

Old 2010-08-05, 21:22
johnmansley
Schrodinger's Cat
Forum Leader

Quote:
Don't listen to John, Paddy. He's just pissed because he never signed a prenupt and the court gave me half of everything. So what if we had to cut our only child in half? I wanted half!

I was only pissed because all the fuckable hole's fell on your half. Next time, I pick the butcher!

Old 2010-08-05, 22:23
drawn&quartered
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

Quote:
So no cranie pie then? And I who sharpened the teeth on my chainsaw special.

Listening to Deathklok's first, and paying attention to the lyrics. Somehow you don't really have to do much more for a full and pleasant experience. However, I'd like to throw a plea to the sharks:
I'm sure that some time ago I saw a clip from Metalocalypse that was about them recording a song, but Nathan continuously erasing the stuff because it isn't heavy enough. And now I can't find it and it's fucking with my brain, and not in the kinky sense either. So, help, anyone?

I think its the murmaider episode, they go underwater in a submarine to make it heavier.

NEGROGENESIS

Old 2010-08-05, 23:40
Transient
HES BAAACK

hey look compelled to lacerate is back

Old 2010-08-06, 00:45
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Darling, didn't we kill you?
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2010-08-06, 01:53
Transient
HES BAAACK

ulver is a good band, and whats happening to bobby hill in your avatar? since when is he robotic

Old 2010-08-06, 02:02
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Haha, it isn't Bobby Hill, its Baby Cakes! Greatest thing to grace grace since Will and Grace: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9taJVvD0ivM
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2010-08-06, 02:19
Transient
HES BAAACK

what kind of ironic hipster comedy is this

Old 2010-08-06, 06:30
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Hipster? How in the fuck is Baby Cakes hipster? How is it ironic? You're the hipster, all rolling around in your fixed-gear wheelchair: "I'm in a wheelchair! I play in a band! V-necks! PBR! I don't understand irony!"
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2010-08-06, 15:16
Transient
HES BAAACK

THEY SEE ME TROLLIN
THEY HATIN

hehe this forum still sucks

Old 2010-08-06, 18:49
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

No, I was the one troll baiting you.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2010-08-06, 20:30
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

And it worked.
Hi Tranny.

Old 2010-08-07, 22:09
Amadeus
Quantum.

I think I've just done one of my best music shows to date. Not metal, I admit, but good stuff none the less; from classical Swedish songs to medieval stuff. And, I got to play one of my favorite characters in all of literature, Puck. Or, well, his pal anyway. William had A midsummer night's dream, so we did A late summer day's dream. If I can get hold of some decent equipment before heading North again we'll make a few recordings and throw out.

Oh, and I scared the children. Green and black make up, looking like vines are growing out of your skin and a mean smile will do that for you.

- Carl Sagan

Old 2010-08-08, 00:54
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Sounds cool! Did you do the make up and costuming yourself?

Old 2010-08-08, 03:08
drawn&quartered
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

Quote:
I think I've just done one of my best music shows to date. Not metal, I admit, but good stuff none the less; from classical Swedish songs to medieval stuff. And, I got to play one of my favorite characters in all of literature, Puck. Or, well, his pal anyway. William had A midsummer night's dream, so we did A late summer day's dream. If I can get hold of some decent equipment before heading North again we'll make a few recordings and throw out.

Oh, and I scared the children. Green and black make up, looking like vines are growing out of your skin and a mean smile will do that for you.

What do you play?

NEGROGENESIS

Old 2010-08-08, 08:00
Amadeus
Quantum.

In this case guitar, piano and harpsichord (keyboard) and vocals. And forest fairy, of course; the type that steal children, that is.

Tripple-X: Well, each of us did most of our own costumes ourselves; though I didn't do much sewing, just macgyvering. The ladies however actually did theirs from scratch. And of course, we have a painter in the group, so thereof the makeup.

- Carl Sagan

Old 2010-08-08, 12:05
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

sup

R.I.P moe

Old 2010-08-08, 16:44
Requiem
Post-whore

nm dude jus chilin bout to play some GOlden Sunn

Old 2010-08-08, 19:26
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts

i 'member that game.

Blackwater (Friend's Metal Band)
MY WEBSITE!

R.I.P Paddy. My dear and loving father will never be forgotten.

Old 2010-08-08, 20:03
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Golden Sun on GameBoy Advance was the fucking deal.

have i said that Slayer played AGGRESSIVE PERFECTOR?!?!?!??!!?!??!!!! HOW FUCIN FUCKED UP COOL WAS THAT?!

R.I.P moe

Old 2010-08-09, 17:03
DameFraMorkum
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gomli
Golden Sun on GameBoy Advance was the fucking deal.

have i said that Slayer played AGGRESSIVE PERFECTOR?!?!?!??!!?!??!!!! HOW FUCIN FUCKED UP COOL WAS THAT?!

Ha, went to the video game store yesterday and almost bought that. I used to play it all of the time when I was a kid, somehow I don't think replaying it would be that much fun though. I did get Steve hooked on Castlevania for gameboy though.

Old 2010-08-09, 18:55
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Have you ever played Castlevania: Symphony of the Night for PS1? Holy fuck is that an amazing game. If he likes that gameboy ones, he'll go ape-shit for that.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2010-08-09, 21:04
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

I have a great deal of respect for anyone who kills themselves with even a modicum of imagination:

Not for the squeamish (although it's really not that bad)
http://www.therundown.tv/videos/wtf...the-hoover-dam/

Man, I wish I had been there with a shopping trolley, a Viking helmet and a jousting lance. "Hey brah, wanna make the evening news? Use these shits!" I'm not sure why I would affect a phoney "frat boy" accent, but there ya go.

Old 2010-08-10, 00:28
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

My Hello Kitty debit card came in the mail today. It rules.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2010-08-10, 00:36
CompelledToLacerate

*facepalm*

Your man card; hands it over.

Quote:

Old 2010-08-10, 05:56
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts

Quote:

duuuude that sounds LEGIT.

Blackwater (Friend's Metal Band)
MY WEBSITE!

R.I.P Paddy. My dear and loving father will never be forgotten.

Old 2010-08-10, 12:37
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Quote:

Hello Kitty is br00tal as fuck. I have a friend from thailand and she goes nuts about that stuff. She would suck any cock for HK debit card

CHRIST FUCKIN HELL I just had a fuckin big black fat spider on my hand. I hate those bastards

R.I.P moe

Old 2010-08-10, 13:53
Amadeus
Quantum.

Did you eat it?

Quote:

I've been looking at this page for at least a minute. The feeling of being punched in the guts just won't go away

- Carl Sagan

Last edited by Amadeus : 2010-08-10 at 13:59.

Old 2010-08-10, 14:08
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Wait...where have I seen this before?

http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/6817/hellonazi.jpg

Old 2010-08-10, 20:18
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Quote:
Did you eat it?

I've been looking at this page for at least a minute. The feeling of being punched in the guts just won't go away

Haha. This is the one I have: http://pumpsandgloss.com/wp-content...debit-card1.jpg. The lady at the bank looked at me like I was fucking psychotic when I picked it out from the options.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery