MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum FAQ Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > MetalTabs.com > Chit Chat

Old 2010-04-23, 13:16
Amadeus
Quantum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyldo
Much better updated pictures: http://www.boston.com/bigpicture/20...allajokull.html

Holy fuck is that first picture amazing. Man, this makes me miss that place. Only in Iceland do you get lava, ice, lightning, and, in this case, the Northern Lights all in one fucking place.

#1 and #33-35. Now at least two photographers can die happily.

"He preferred the hard truth over his dearest illusion. That, is the heart of science."
- Carl Sagan

"Imagination is more important than intelligence" - Einstein

Old 2010-04-23, 14:27
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

So me and my friend left school after 1 and a half hours to go out in the city and drink something and get away from school and guess who we met in a cafe:
Yep right our headteacher

……………………………………..________
………………………………,.-’”……………….“~.,
………………………..,.-”……………………………..”-.,
…………………….,/………………………………………..”:,
…………………,?………………………………………………\,
………………./…………………………………………………..,}
……………../………………………………………………,:`^`}
……………/……………………………………………,:”………/
…………..?…..__…………………………………..:`………../
…………./__.(…..”~-,_…………………………,:`………./
………../(_….”~,_……..”~,_………………..,:`…….._/
……….{.._$;_……”=,_…….”-,_…….,.-~-,},.~”;/….}
………..((…..*~_…….”=-._……”;,,./`…./”…………../
…,,,___.\`~,……”~.,………………..`…..}…………../
…………(….`=-,,…….`……………………(……;_,,-”
…………/.`~,……`-………………………….\……/\
………….\`~.*-,……………………………….|,./…..\,__
,,_……….}.>-._\……………………………..|…………..`=~-,
…..`=~-,_\_……`\,……………………………\
……………….`=~-,,.\,………………………….\
…………………………..`:,,………………………`\…………..__
……………………………….`=-,……………….,%`>–==“
…………………………………._\……….._,-%…….`\
……………………………..,<`.._|_,-&“…………….`

R.I.P moe

Old 2010-04-23, 16:02
Amadeus
Quantum.

As we say in the frosty North, sin punishes itself.

"He preferred the hard truth over his dearest illusion. That, is the heart of science."
- Carl Sagan

Old 2010-04-24, 06:33
The Execrator
Noob lud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gomli
So me and my friend left school after 1 and a half hours to go out in the city and drink something and get away from school and guess who we met in a cafe:
Yep right our headteacher

haha! what happened after that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy
Please excuse me for I currently have a terminal erection, and the only cure is midget-cunny.

Old 2010-04-24, 16:15
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

You think that's bad? I once sucked off a guy through a glory hole in a public toilet cubical, and afterwards we both walked out of our respective cubicles at the same time and I saw that it was my dad. He tasted like my son, and smelled like my mum, both of whom were dead and buried a year earlier. Then I just went home.

Hold on Gomers...if your head teacher was there then he must have been playing truant, too! You've got yourself a German-Mexican stand-off. But judging by your post I'm assuming you lost haha.

Old 2010-04-25, 12:02
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Quote:
Hold on Gomers...if your head teacher was there then he must have been playing truant, too! You've got yourself a German-Mexican stand-off. But judging by your post I'm assuming you lost haha.

I tell you something, he sat there with his biiiiig sunglasses and his fucking iPhone doing schoolish work on this damn thing because he wanted to get away from his school office and enjoy the sun. So we told him yeah actually that`s the same reason why we played truant. So he looked at us with some satan-like-googly-eyes and said : << Okay guys now you have two options. Either you get away from here as fast as you can and we haven`t seen each other, or you get totally bureaucratically fucked. Your choice >>

We sat down on a table about 10m away from his and had a beer. Sun + beer + a fuckin cool headteacher = priceless
It was just soooo embarrasing. I almost felt like when I was 12 and a hooker came to me and ask how much I would pay for a handjob and I answered "A glove" and she wanted to kill me afterwards

R.I.P moe

Old 2010-04-25, 12:32
bunny
Guardian of Lost Souls
Forum Leader

sorry i not been about much but this year my studies are taking up most of my time, what time isn't spend working that is!

& then rest of time am helping to look after an elderly parent & trying to spend time talking and some time with my bf.

grown-up life can be poo at times

----

"Bunny is a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside a clump of smegma" one of the other inmates describing me.

Old 2010-04-25, 16:37
The Execrator
Noob lud

any luck with trying to talk?

Quote:
Please excuse me for I currently have a terminal erection, and the only cure is midget-cunny.

Old 2010-04-26, 12:56
estringrev
Supreme Metalhead

So, when I first heard Cynic several years ago, I never got into them because the vocals weren't "brutal" enough, or some shit that kids care about - Well, I recently downloaded Traced In Air, lost my shit, then immediately downloaded the remastered Focus album, and then went ahead and purchased both albums. I can't think of a single band I like more than them at this point, but I'm looking forward to another album, along with eventually seeing them live. Takes a lot to make an impact this big on me.

What actually made me kind of curious about them is their name popped up in some shit about Obscura I was reading (which is a band that is also new to me that I'm really enjoying at certain points). In fact, accidentally stumbling upon Obscura convinced me to revisit Gorguts, Cynic, and examine Death more (which is classic music that I never properly connected with).

That said, technical death metal seems really stale from recent impressions I was given by listening to various compilations of bands (who tend to all sound the fucking same, with the expection of some interesting riffs the other doesn't have).

(Also, Incarnated is the best track off of Cosmogenesis, wished they did it more. I'm still digesting it, but that, and the first track grab me the most. AND Fretless bass is amazing)

Old 2010-04-26, 16:23
Chris Rezendes
Attorney at Bird Law
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by estringrev
So, when I first heard Cynic several years ago, I never got into them because the vocals weren't "brutal" enough, or some shit that kids care about - Well, I recently downloaded Traced In Air, lost my shit, then immediately downloaded the remastered Focus album, and then went ahead and purchased both albums. I can't think of a single band I like more than them at this point, but I'm looking forward to another album, along with eventually seeing them live. Takes a lot to make an impact this big on me.

What actually made me kind of curious about them is their name popped up in some shit about Obscura I was reading (which is a band that is also new to me that I'm really enjoying at certain points). In fact, accidentally stumbling upon Obscura convinced me to revisit Gorguts, Cynic, and examine Death more (which is classic music that I never properly connected with).

That said, technical death metal seems really stale from recent impressions I was given by listening to various compilations of bands (who tend to all sound the fucking same, with the expection of some interesting riffs the other doesn't have).

(Also, Incarnated is the best track off of Cosmogenesis, wished they did it more. I'm still digesting it, but that, and the first track grab me the most. AND Fretless bass is amazing)
Have you tried Atheist, at all? Though each band is quite distinct, the respective uniqueness and jazz influence of each band reminds a metal fan of the other. If you haven't heard Atheist, get all their shit. It's all amazing.

Not that there's a dearth of good metal coming out these days, but I don't find myself captivated by most of it. The LD%50 demo coming out looks amazing. Other than that, I've been getting into old thrash and death bands that I never really gave a listen to before. I can't believe I'd never listened to Cryptopsy before; everybody was always talking about them, and they are everything I like about death metal.

Other than that, Defiance, Sadus, Blind Illusion, Angel Dust, Mekong Delta, etc. Just a bunch of bands that I'd never had the time or thought to check out as well as albums I hadn't heard from bands I already liked.

Old 2010-04-26, 16:50
The Execrator
Noob lud

Brules Rules! Steve Brule is fucking hilarious man

"Take a picture you like from your stuff and cut it into pieces. You wont know how the heck to put it back together! Then it's a homemade puzzle of yours"

Best Steve Brule Complilation

Quote:

Old 2010-04-26, 22:41
Chris Rezendes
Attorney at Bird Law
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Execrator
Brules Rules! Steve Brule is fucking hilarious man

"Take a picture you like from your stuff and cut it into pieces. You wont know how the heck to put it back together! Then it's a homemade puzzle of yours"

Best Steve Brule Complilation
The whole fucking show is awesome. Something is weird about this season, though... I like it as much as the older seasons, but there's something noticeably different about it. Like a darker mood, almost evil. I don't know how to explain it.

I was also very happy to see the debut of Donald Mahanahan, father, of course, of Steve Mahanahan and proprietor of the Original Child Clown Outlet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWrf...player_embedded

http://www.videowired.com/watch/?id=2626170880

For Zach Galifianakis, David Cross, and/or Ted Danson fans-
http://video.adultswim.com/tim-and-...ne-machine.html

...and, just because-
http://www.milkandcookies.com/link/60029/detail/

Old 2010-04-27, 05:05
estringrev
Supreme Metalhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Rezendes
Have you tried Atheist, at all? Though each band is quite distinct, the respective uniqueness and jazz influence of each band reminds a metal fan of the other. If you haven't heard Atheist, get all their shit. It's all amazing.

Not that there's a dearth of good metal coming out these days, but I don't find myself captivated by most of it. The LD%50 demo coming out looks amazing. Other than that, I've been getting into old thrash and death bands that I never really gave a listen to before. I can't believe I'd never listened to Cryptopsy before; everybody was always talking about them, and they are everything I like about death metal.

Other than that, Defiance, Sadus, Blind Illusion, Angel Dust, Mekong Delta, etc. Just a bunch of bands that I'd never had the time or thought to check out as well as albums I hadn't heard from bands I already liked.

Atheist was one of the first Death Metal bands I got into, but I didn't nearly appreciate them as much as I should have in the past.. Elements ended up always being my favorite release, but that was definitely because it was more asscesible than Piece of Time or Unquestionable Presence.. Took me revisiting them once to appreciate Unquestionable Presence and how amazing it is.. They are definitely one of my favorite bands.

I'm looking forward to a new Alarum and Atheist release, and that's about all for the moment.. I might do some searching for some more technical/progressive death bands, but I doubt I'll find anything.. The muscianship standards in that genre are insanely high, but it really needs some quality control because some much shit seems to get out that really just sounds like a superhero jam session with cookie monster on vocals.

I think it's really the heavy Jazz influence that draws me to a lot these bands.. It seems to give the music a really mature sound.

Old 2010-04-27, 09:15
Amadeus
Quantum.

Aha, yet another lost soul finds the bliss of death metal.

Okay. Right. Now. I recently found a slide rule, if anyone still knows what that is, and I've decided that I want to learn how to use it. So, I go to google and print the word "anvδnda", that is, use in Swedish. Then I ran smack into a wall. You know how some insights, some nuggets of knowledge about the state of the human soul, just sort of drains you and leaves you incapable of anything more constructive than a slightly maniac giggle? Well, "anvδnda" is also the past tense of "use, and google's first suggestion when you type that in the search field is "used panties". First one, prime place, right on top. If they had search results to show for it? If they had adds and offers on display? How many used panties could you acquire without leaving the first result page, you ask? Switch units from numbers to kilograms and you're on the right track.
I - love - humans.
And now I'll just keep on working, and just hope that all my problems will go away. Yea.

- Carl Sagan

Old 2010-04-27, 11:44
Wolfsherz
Post-whore

So yeah, ANYONE intrested in giving their opinion?

Aosoth - New album III out now on Agonia Recs
Epoch - bass, guitars, drums, MetaStasizing out asap
Asphixa - bass, demo out asap
Adustum - bass, guitars, full length out soon on XXXXXXXXXX recs

Quote:
Originally Posted by far_beyond_sane
Tetianblood? ... Well, 'Necrosemen' to you too. Twat.

Old 2010-04-27, 14:48
SuspendedByTheThroat
Senior Metalhead

good god, i just want to rub one off right now.

Old 2010-04-27, 19:06
Chris Rezendes
Attorney at Bird Law
Forum Leader

I'm watching last Saturday's WEC event and Antonio Banuelos just came out to Dead Skin Mask by Slayer. Considering how many awful or cliched and unimaginative songs fighters come out to, this struck me as being particularly awesome.

I'm confused as to why the UFC guys are hosting the show. I know that they are both owned by the same people, but they usually use their own ring announcer and commentary team.

Old 2010-04-28, 00:27
TruthDevoid
Drugged Unholy

I fell out of following MMA. Almost none of the fighters that got me into the sport still fight anymore, and most of the newer guys are just some South American I've never heard of or have an interest in following.

Quote:
Originally Posted by viewer_from_nihil
the song serial cocksucker changed my life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassBehemoth
Are you going to snort cheap pharmaceutical drugs with your lizard as well?

Old 2010-04-28, 05:44
The Execrator
Noob lud

I fucking love that one riff in Dead Skin Mask at :49 seconds in. Dare I say it's my favorite from Slayer, it's full of awesome

Quote:

Old 2010-04-28, 13:36
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

With the leaving of Lombardo everything went down and now that he`s back . . . there is still a big lack of quality

R.I.P moe

Old 2010-04-28, 13:56
Chris Rezendes
Attorney at Bird Law
Forum Leader

Yeh... everybody says that, but Divine Intervention was classic fucking Slayer. Lombardo is a great drummer, but he didn't kill Slayer when he left and he hasn't saved them from suck since he has come back.

Old 2010-04-28, 14:59
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Personally I only like two tracks off of DI. Killing Field and the title track. Dittohead is pretty straight thrash metal but kinda boring

R.I.P moe

Old 2010-04-28, 16:41
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

A few minutes agon I watched this vid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFlEBlBKQIA

and then an idea came up my mind. In our special regular-poster-elite we have bassists,drummer and guitarist right? Wouldn`t it be fun to play some cool songs like the dudes in the vid made?
We sent our parts to someone who has some experience in editing videos and can make ourselves something like an MT-all-star-cover band or even some own songs just for fun. Should be fun if you ask me

R.I.P moe

Old 2010-04-28, 19:08
TruthDevoid
Drugged Unholy

Divine Intervention is a great album. Christ Illusion is a great album. Everything between those and the latest release are fucking horrid.

Quote:

Quote:

Old 2010-04-29, 02:19
The Execrator
Noob lud

I'm a sucker for Diabolus in Musica, but I heard that way back when I was first getting into thrash and extreme metal. That and Sepultura's Beneath the Remains were my pathway away from bands like System of a Down. Screaming From the Sky is a fucking awesome Slayer song, Bitter Peace also has some killer riffs. God Hates Us All fucking sucked though, I agree.

Quote:

Old 2010-04-29, 03:11
Chris Rezendes
Attorney at Bird Law
Forum Leader

Quote:
Personally I only like two tracks off of DI. Killing Field and the title track. Dittohead is pretty straight thrash metal but kinda boring
Sex.Murder.Art. and Circle of Beliefs are two of my top 10 favorite Slayer tracks. I like the whole album front to back... it's very similar to Seasons in the Abyss to me.

Bitter Peace is a great track. The problem is, the rest of the album sucks oxen dong. It's almost like Bitter Peace is just there to trick you into thinking you're listening to Slayer, then... POW! Late 90's nu-metal riffs violently raping the good taste out of your mouth, violating your ear-drums with boring monotony and mindless drop-tuned power chord worship. Though, I actually did like Screaming from the Sky just a little bit.

Last edited by Chris Rezendes : 2010-04-29 at 03:14.

Old 2010-04-29, 03:17
Chris Rezendes
Attorney at Bird Law
Forum Leader

Holy shit, Sadus are or were fucking awesome. I can't believe I never heard these guys before this month.

I just got off a hardcore Steel Panther kick, and tech death/thrash is perfect for cleansing the palate. Not to diminish the incredible awesomeness of Steel Panther, of course.

Old 2010-04-29, 03:38
The Execrator
Noob lud

Certain Death is great track, havent heard much from Sadus though.. Only what MTM sent me back in the day.

I'm not much of a thrash guy myself, but I've been listening to a lot of old Sodom recently. Persecution Mania and Agent Orange are classics. Nuclear Winter

Quote:

Old 2010-04-29, 03:56
drawn&quartered
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

I can't stop listening to weird al lately

NEGROGENESIS

Old 2010-04-29, 13:44
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Quote:
Holy shit, Sadus are or were fucking awesome. I can't believe I never heard these guys before this month.

They are my definition of fast thrash metal. I love the vocals on Kill Team

R.I.P moe

Old 2010-04-29, 15:56
PST 88
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

I like Bitter Peace, Screaming from the Sky, and Point on Diabolous. But it's not a great album at all. It's got it's small charms, though, which I can't say for much that came after. Though with Slayer and their later albums it's really just a matter of taste; it's all pretty similar. Which is another way of saying that I don't really give a shit about Slayer past, say, '94. There's better shit out there.

To me it's like jamming on Death Magnetic. We should be over these bands by now (though not their early, funnier films).

Sadus is cool. Not a big fan of their vocals, though.

Old 2010-04-29, 18:00
SuspendedByTheThroat
Senior Metalhead

Not a big fan of thrash or slayer for that matter.

I don't enjoy hearing the same god damn power chords over and over again.

Old 2010-04-29, 18:34
CompelledToLacerate
FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Yay, new avatar. New title. Yay.... FUUUUUUUUUUUUU-----

Keep checking for new crap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus
It's really sad, all those people who don't understand why we shouldn't act like our enemies. The real victory is not only killing and imprisoning the terrorists, but also letting civilized manners override the lust for revenge, once the battle is over.

Old 2010-04-29, 19:24
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Chris, have you ever listened to The Crown? Great thrashy-death stuff. Crowned in Terror is my favorite release.. although I can't decide who I like better on vocals.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2010-04-29, 19:53
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

GOD FUCKING HORSE RECTUM DAMMIT! I clicked something and now all of the text on MT (and MT only) is small and bunched together with some of the threads formatted retardedly. Please help.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2010-04-29, 19:54
CompelledToLacerate
FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Go to view>zoom in?

Keep checking for new crap.

Quote:
It's really sad, all those people who don't understand why we shouldn't act like our enemies. The real victory is not only killing and imprisoning the terrorists, but also letting civilized manners override the lust for revenge, once the battle is over.

Old 2010-04-29, 20:01
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

You might have rolled the mouse wheel whilst holding Ctrl, that will shrink/expand the on-screen whatnots.

Old 2010-04-29, 20:30
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Wow, I'm fucking retarded. Why did it only effect MT?
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2010-04-29, 20:50
TruthDevoid
Drugged Unholy

Quote:
Chris, have you ever listened to The Crown? Great thrashy-death stuff. Crowned in Terror is my favorite release.. although I can't decide who I like better on vocals.

fuck yeah fuck yeah fuck yeah! i've been obsessed with them since I first heard Crowned In Terror back in 2002 or so. They are easily one of my all-time favorite bands. I gotta say though, Lindberg blows Lindstrand outta the water on Crowned in Terror. It's not even close. Deathrace King was a great Death N' Roll Thrash feel to it. CiT probably the greatest piece of swedish metal (in my opinion) to ever be written, and Possessed 13 was great darker, horror style death/thrash. Incredible band and incredible at how every album has it's own mood, tone, and feel to it. Each one is unique, yet it's still The Crown. You got me all fired up Dyldo. AND NOW THEY'VE REFORMED! oh yes.

Quote:

Quote:

Old 2010-04-29, 21:11
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Well fuck me, you like The Crown! But yes, I agree with you on almost every point (although I haven't heard much of Possessed 13).

Dude, I'm fucking stoked too they're back together. Hopefully they'll come 'round here.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2010-04-30, 01:03
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Quote:
You might have rolled the mouse wheel whilst holding Ctrl, that will shrink/expand the on-screen whatnots.

That's what SHE said............

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Grimm:I could read your mind but its in font size .5
Amadeus:Oh, and was there a cesserole (never mind spelling) involved?
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Dyldo: You evil strumpet!

Old 2010-04-30, 01:43
TruthDevoid
Drugged Unholy

Quote:
Well fuck me, you like The Crown! But yes, I agree with you on almost every point (although I haven't heard much of Possessed 13).

Dude, I'm fucking stoked too they're back together. Hopefully they'll come 'round here.

Definitely gotta check out Possessed 13. But don't expect it to be anything like Crowned In Terror. It's slightly more tuned down, heavier, more power chordish type stuff. Except for Kill Em All, which is a straight out thrasher (with obvious tribute to Metallica). My personal favorite is Deliverance. That fuckin song is killer. The album is a whole different feel, so it might take you a few listens to get into it, but don't give up on it too quick if it doesn't grab you right away, cause it will.

Quote:

Quote:

Old 2010-04-30, 02:19
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by L,B'XXX
That's what SHE said............
Naaaaaaaah, what she said was more along the lines of "I'd rather die of cancer".

Her mouth said "fuck off and die", but her eyes said "read my lips".

Question: if someone is being raped, and they say "please stop, I'll do anything you want if you just stop!" would the rapist then be able to say "OK, I'll stop. Right, now I wanna fuck ya!"? I feel it's important for potential rapists and rapees to know these things.

Old 2010-04-30, 02:45
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Paddy, you were dropped on your head as a baby, weren't you? I think your rooster's crowing.

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism

Old 2010-04-30, 03:06
TruthDevoid
Drugged Unholy

No, paddy, but if you coerce someone into sex at gunpoint it is rape, but if you only state "i have a gun" and never actually show it, just imply it to coerce them into sex, it's technically not rape in the court of law, because all you did was state that you own a gun, not that you're going to shoot them nor did you threaten them directly. All you did was state that you own a gun and she consented to sex. I learned this from an inmate, and he learned it from some law class he's taking in the prison. Isn't it great what they teach these convicts?

Quote:

Quote:

Old 2010-04-30, 03:22
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Paddy, you were dropped on your head as a baby, weren't you? I think your rooster's crowing.
The crowning rooster is my party trick - I jam the lil' fella into a lady's chocolate patio doors, then make it poke out of the Golden Arches.

And yes, I was dropped as a child, if by "dropped" you mean "had a huge cock".

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthDevoid
No, paddy, but if you coerce someone into sex at gunpoint it is rape, but if you only state "i have a gun" and never actually show it, just imply it to coerce them into sex, it's technically not rape in the court of law, because all you did was state that you own a gun, not that you're going to shoot them nor did you threaten them directly. All you did was state that you own a gun and she consented to sex. I learned this from an inmate, and he learned it from some law class he's taking in the prison. Isn't it great what they teach these convicts?
Interesting, but I'm now worried that your posting this implies that you thought my post was in some way serious. Let me just assure you and everyone here that I'd never do what I wrote in that post; I wouldn't stop if she offered me $5,000 and free handjobs for a month.

Last edited by Paddy : 2010-05-06 at 03:49. Reason: Typo

Old 2010-04-30, 03:30
TruthDevoid
Drugged Unholy

hahahaha

Quote:

Quote:

Old 2010-04-30, 12:35
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Quote:

I`ll see them on a festival here DEATHEXPLOOOOOOOSION

R.I.P moe

Old 2010-04-30, 12:49
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

I'm so dead tired this morning I feel like I was up too late talking to some celtic cracker last night. Oh yeah, I was. (looks at Paddy)

Old 2010-04-30, 12:55
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

HOLY SHIT! It`s the 30th April!°!!!!!! Tomorrow is the 1st May which means Germany will get a fuckin smack in face again like every year!!!

R.I.P moe

Old 2010-04-30, 13:03
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

I got smacked in the head by my forsythia last night, but that made me laugh out loud - all by myself - out in my yard.
So why do you say that, oh, Gomli the German?

Old 2010-04-30, 15:27
DameFraMorkum
Post-whore

Yeah explain yourself that was fucking confusing.

Old 2010-04-30, 16:41
drawn&quartered
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

They both got smacked in the face by some cock.

NEGROGENESIS

Old 2010-04-30, 17:17
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

The 1st may is traditional the day, all the people get their asses up and demonstrate about our fucked up government and against this unmercyful capitalism we build up after the first WW.
Also the Nazis get out on the streets and want the third reich back, so they get their asses kicked also. And believe me there are some really huge things going on here. The counter demostrations against the Nazis this year were all a big success and those douchebags haven`t walked the streets this year without getting their assholes stretched.

That`s hard for me to explain it correctly but it all started in . . . 1953

R.I.P moe

Last edited by Gomli : 2010-04-30 at 17:20.

Old 2010-04-30, 17:25
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

dnq, a forsythia is a big yellow flowering plant that looks like it has tentacles not testicles.

Gomli, you crazy Germans. lol They should have kicked the crap out of the Nazis in the first place. I'm glad they're doing it now.

Old 2010-04-30, 17:35
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

There was an anti-racism march in Belfast a couple of years ago, and every other pub along the marching route had two or three dickheads standing outside it in KKK costumes. I think Gomers and his crew need to pay us a little visit! The only problem is that these racists are ex-loyalist paramilitaries, so they're probably armed haha.

That shit made the papers, too. I was almost ashamed to have "Northern Irish" next to my name in the sex offenders register.

Old 2010-04-30, 18:05
DameFraMorkum
Post-whore

Quote:
The 1st may is traditional the day, all the people get their asses up and demonstrate about our fucked up government and against this unmercyful capitalism we build up after the first WW.
Also the Nazis get out on the streets and want the third reich back, so they get their asses kicked also. And believe me there are some really huge things going on here. The counter demostrations against the Nazis this year were all a big success and those douchebags haven`t walked the streets this year without getting their assholes stretched.

Isn't germany very strict about laws regarding neo nazis? I remember reading somewhere that even the runic alphabet is banned because the nazis used some of the characters on their emblems and uniforms. There must be some interesting youtube videos of this at the very least. How common are these people anyway?

Old 2010-05-01, 00:54
Amadeus
Quantum.

Quote:

Don't look now... is this one involved?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aDS...feature=related

We have the same type of thing. I've considered hastily scrambling together some of my party comrades and just stand about flying our colors along those silly leftie's marching path.

- Carl Sagan

Old 2010-05-01, 08:54
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DameFraMorkum
Isn't germany very strict about laws regarding neo nazis? I remember reading somewhere that even the runic alphabet is banned because the nazis used some of the characters on their emblems and uniforms. There must be some interesting youtube videos of this at the very least. How common are these people anyway?

Yep some letters of the runic alphabet are banned, which is a ,of course, big loss for the metal scene
Most people, I`don`t now if on purpose or not, ignoring this problem, but if you once have opened your eyes then you see a lot nazis on the streets. With all their secret codes like 88, 14/88 , 18 etc., even when they`re writing letters they always write "ss" in capital letters like in "GruSS". And in some parts of our lovely country the national party gets about 16% of the votes
Quote:
I think Gomers and his crew need to pay us a little visit! The only problem is that these racists are ex-loyalist paramilitaries, so they're probably armed haha.

Don`t you have your own Antifascists organisations? I know of the Workers Solidarity Movement and a person called Uschi Grandel which are active against those. Okay to be honest, the WSM really sounds ridiculous.
Have you ever heard of redwatch? Check this fucked up shit out: http://www.redwatchonline.net/indexx.html
The UK is fucking dangerous for left-activists.
Ahh and we won`t come to you until we aren`t done with our national problem

Quote:
Don't look now... is this one involved? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aDS...feature=related

Nope never heard of this one

R.I.P moe

Old 2010-05-03, 03:55
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

I randomly recalled the very first time I heard anything about "Death Metal" earlier today when talking to my mother about her having made me go to church when I was young. I was sitting in church when I was 10 or 11 and the Pastor was going on about bad influences that surround our every day life or some shit like that when he began to go on about a"evil music these days" speech. I remember him going on about evil, vile lyrics and speaking of bands who's very names try to stab you with thoughts of sin or offensiveness. I specifically recall him mentioning Obituary, Cannibal Corpse, and Morbid Angel because I was thinking "Holy shit, those are awesome names!. 'Course, I didn't hear anything like it for a another 4-5 years but it was a good introduction. I was a cool kid.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2010-05-03, 06:34
estringrev
Supreme Metalhead

Quote:
The UK is fucking dangerous for left-activists.

Atleast they have a left movement relevant enough to be targeted by fascist groups.. Decent leftist organizations are pretty much ineffectual here from what I've seen, despite the moronic accusations that our President is somehow anywhere near being on the left lol

http://www.pslweb.org/site/News2?pa...ws_iv_ctrl=1261

This is pretty unimportant in the grand scheme of anything, but it was still pretty interesting that an ethnic minority female who's openly socialist was able to convince anyone to vote for her. Sucks that she didn't win.

Old 2010-05-04, 14:09
Chris Rezendes
Attorney at Bird Law
Forum Leader

Quote:
I randomly recalled the very first time I heard anything about "Death Metal" earlier today when talking to my mother about her having made me go to church when I was young. I was sitting in church when I was 10 or 11 and the Pastor was going on about bad influences that surround our every day life or some shit like that when he began to go on about a"evil music these days" speech. I remember him going on about evil, vile lyrics and speaking of bands who's very names try to stab you with thoughts of sin or offensiveness. I specifically recall him mentioning Obituary, Cannibal Corpse, and Morbid Angel because I was thinking "Holy shit, those are awesome names!. 'Course, I didn't hear anything like it for a another 4-5 years but it was a good introduction. I was a cool kid.

When I was 14, they played Sacrificial Suicide by Deicide (Amon re-recording) on the radio at about 1AM. I didn't really know what it was, but I knew it was a style I had never heard before and wanted to hear a lot more of. The next band, predictably enough, was Cannibal Corpse. I actually hated Morbid Angel the first time I heard them; strange, considering they've been my favorite band for a couple of years now.

Last edited by Chris Rezendes : 2010-05-04 at 14:22.

Old 2010-05-04, 15:15
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

I just discovered that Gateways to Annihilation is my favourite MA album. When I`m up for some real oldschool death metal stuff nothing beats Suffo or, yeah Altars of Madness
I got into Death Metal through Six Feet Under. I was just fucking impressed and now obsessed with the brutalness of the vocals and the low frequencies guitar sounds.

R.I.P moe

Old 2010-05-04, 17:34
Chris Rezendes
Attorney at Bird Law
Forum Leader

Quote:
I just discovered that Gateways to Annihilation is my favourite MA album. When I`m up for some real oldschool death metal stuff nothing beats Suffo or, yeah Altars of Madness
I got into Death Metal through Six Feet Under. I was just fucking impressed and now obsessed with the brutalness of the vocals and the low frequencies guitar sounds.
Blessed are the Sick is my favorite album, period. Front to back, the whole album is jizztastic. Gateways is my favorite album to fall alseep to, and I don't mean that in a bad way; I just find the whole album, especially the ambient passages and solos, to be very relaxing. Needless to say, the people I live with disagree.

Old 2010-05-05, 00:01
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Quote:

You should have heard the sermon at my church last Sunday when the pastor was talking about who we should and shouldn't love. Jesus basically said to love everyone. He didn't care if you were black or white, a Jew, or ate pork sandwiches. I laughed out loud. It was great.

Old 2010-05-05, 13:36
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Quote:
You should have heard the sermon at my church last Sunday when the pastor was talking about who we should and shouldn't love. Jesus basically said to love everyone. He didn't care if you were black or white, a Jew, or ate pork sandwiches. I laughed out loud. It was great.

Why the hell would someone go to church. That`s just plain stupid. Omg I`m so intolerant

R.I.P moe

Old 2010-05-05, 18:05
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

I love you, Gomli.

Old 2010-05-05, 19:37
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

9. You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.

This can be interpreted as Thou shall not lie. YOU BROKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!=!=!!/!11

R.I.P moe

Old 2010-05-05, 23:34
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

No, I really do love you. U's cute.

Old 2010-05-06, 00:07
PST 88
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
the people I live with

Wait wait wait wait wait. People live with you? Why would anyone do that to himself?

Old 2010-05-06, 07:31
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts

Quote:
Originally Posted by PST 88
Wait wait wait wait wait. People live with you? Why would anyone do that to himself?

Vagina.

Blackwater (Friend's Metal Band)
MY WEBSITE!

R.I.P Paddy. My dear and loving father will never be forgotten.

Old 2010-05-06, 13:58
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeYngVai
Vagina.

Hahahahahahaaahaha

R.I.P moe

Old 2010-05-06, 18:46
Requiem
Post-whore

I might be getting a new job at Mc Coy's. Basically, I'll be unloading and loading shit all day in the sun. Should be better than making pizza!

Old 2010-05-06, 22:17
Chris Rezendes
Attorney at Bird Law
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by PST 88
I'm a crazy person. I'm pretty sure you already knew that.

Quote:
Vagina.

Hahahaha, no, my friend. No. *NEVER* get vagina from anyone you live with, especially if you're married. This plan works out well for me since I don't get any vagina from my brother, and if I started getting vagina from my mother, well... let's just say that would make Dystopia's mother very jealous.

Old 2010-05-07, 09:10
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Someone knows when the Zombie-Apocalypse will start?

School`s boring right now

R.I.P moe

Old 2010-05-07, 18:31
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Z-day is always looming, its always just about to happen. Be ready. Always.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2010-05-07, 19:46
Amadeus
Quantum.

I dunno, I'm having this unarticulated suspicion that's it's come and gone. Just turn on the TV.

- Carl Sagan

Old 2010-05-07, 20:00
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

No no, if it had I'd be king.

Watched 28 Days Later the other day.. love that film. I need to re-watch 28 Weeks Later as I haven't seen it in a long time and can't remember which is better.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2010-05-07, 23:28
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts

They're both pretty awesome, but I have to hand it to the original. Something about Cillian Murphey's acting is just always so perfectly creepy...

I must say that Robert Carlyle's surprise starring role was awesome in 28 Weeks though.

MY WEBSITE!

Old 2010-05-09, 02:28
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

I love the scene near the end when he suddenly turns into a fucking badass and takes out all the horny SAS, 25th Rape Company, 3rd Rape Battalion.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2010-05-09, 02:45
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

I need computer help. This seems like it would be a very simple problem to fix, but Presonus tech support has failed me and I've probably earned a #1 spot on their "Do Not Help/Refuse Service" list for, allegedly, threatening to scrape out the mucous lining of Mr. Support guy's anus with a rusty scalpel and then forcibly feeding it to his children and his wife, the Whore Of Babylon.

I'm trying to install my Firepod (audio hardware interface) on Windows 7 (64-bit). I download and extract the driver (that for some reason puts it in C:Windows/Temp) successfully, but when I click "Setup", it sits there and thinks for a few seconds and then.. nothing. It just ceases to think and a whole load of nothingness happens. I've made sure to run it as an administrator and am rewarded with the same result. Checking Task Manager shows nothing is running. PLEASE HELP!

Also, I should note that in the temp folder that it extracts itself to, all of the files in it have a little lock in the left hand corner (yet when I move the folder to anywhere else, say, Program Files, the lock is gone. Same result though).

My last resort will be to switch over to Windows XP. I wouldn't mind doing this, but I'm sure that within a few years it will start to no longer be supported by new software and I'll eventually have to come back to Windows 7. I'm also kind of lazy.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2010-05-09, 03:01
TruthDevoid
Drugged Unholy

I'm honestly too stoned to actually read what you just typed. Sorry man. Good luck with that though.

Quote:

Quote:

Old 2010-05-09, 06:36
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthDevoid
I'm honestly too stoned to actually read what you just typed. Sorry man. Good luck with that though.

haha thats funny same here. platinum og. FO SHO GANGSTA.

MY WEBSITE!

Old 2010-05-09, 07:16
Amadeus
Quantum.

Quote:
I need computer help. This seems like it would be a very simple problem to fix, but Presonus tech support has failed me and I've probably earned a #1 spot on their "Do Not Help/Refuse Service" list for, allegedly, threatening to scrape out the mucous lining of Mr. Support guy's anus with a rusty scalpel and then forcibly feeding it to his children and his wife, the Whore Of Babylon.

I'm trying to install my Firepod (audio hardware interface) on Windows 7 (64-bit). I download and extract the driver (that for some reason puts it in C:Windows/Temp) successfully, but when I click "Setup", it sits there and thinks for a few seconds and then.. nothing. It just ceases to think and a whole load of nothingness happens. I've made sure to run it as an administrator and am rewarded with the same result. Checking Task Manager shows nothing is running. PLEASE HELP!

Also, I should note that in the temp folder that it extracts itself to, all of the files in it have a little lock in the left hand corner (yet when I move the folder to anywhere else, say, Program Files, the lock is gone. Same result though).

My last resort will be to switch over to Windows XP. I wouldn't mind doing this, but I'm sure that within a few years it will start to no longer be supported by new software and I'll eventually have to come back to Windows 7. I'm also kind of lazy.

Does it say anywhere that it's actually compatible with windows 7? In my experience this happens all the time with software for PC... MS throws another version onto the market under messianic pomp and circumstances, and, incidentally, also throws loads of old but useful software out the window.
If you bring up the details for the files, does it say you have R-W access? Could be something as silly as windows setting the files to read only. Forget which particular version it was, but I seem to recall a certain "Allow/Disallow" hell haunting many people trying to do anything useful involving the net.

- Carl Sagan

Old 2010-05-09, 09:16
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Quote:
haha thats funny same here. platinum og. FO SHO GANGSTA.

+1 here
wenches and mead baby

R.I.P moe

Old 2010-05-09, 18:30
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts

That's my second +1 ever!

MY WEBSITE!

Old 2010-05-09, 18:31
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Quote:
Does it say anywhere that it's actually compatible with windows 7? In my experience this happens all the time with software for PC... MS throws another version onto the market under messianic pomp and circumstances, and, incidentally, also throws loads of old but useful software out the window.
If you bring up the details for the files, does it say you have R-W access? Could be something as silly as windows setting the files to read only. Forget which particular version it was, but I seem to recall a certain "Allow/Disallow" hell haunting many people trying to do anything useful involving the net.

Yeah, the driver's description on the website says it is W7 compatible.

But oh shit, when I click on the actual file containing everything, it is checked "Read Only". However, when I uncheck it and hit apply and then go back to make sure it applied the changes, it didn't. The button is still checked. It does not give me any errors when I hit apply, it seems like it should have worked.

EDIT: That seems to be normal. When I look at any other program files it has the "read only" checked and won't uncheck, even in working programs. The actual "Setup" file is not Read Only.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Last edited by Dyldo : 2010-05-09 at 18:40.

Old 2010-05-09, 19:01
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts

Best website ever.

http://www.xtranormal.com/

Make your own movies. Make them vulgar. Post them here.

http://www.xtranormal.com/profile/2498647/

Click on the BLACK AND WHITE one at the bottom, or the other 2. Avoid the one about Mother's Day because its for my mom. It probably won't make you laugh.

MY WEBSITE!

Old 2010-05-09, 21:06
Amadeus
Quantum.

Quote:
Yeah, the driver's description on the website says it is W7 compatible.

But oh shit, when I click on the actual file containing everything, it is checked "Read Only". However, when I uncheck it and hit apply and then go back to make sure it applied the changes, it didn't. The button is still checked. It does not give me any errors when I hit apply, it seems like it should have worked.

EDIT: That seems to be normal. When I look at any other program files it has the "read only" checked and won't uncheck, even in working programs. The actual "Setup" file is not Read Only.

M'kay. On a mac the top user get R/W by default. Anyhow. The only thing I can think of straight up is that you either got a faulty driver or maybe that it's the presence/lack of one of MS's eternal service packs that's fucking around.
Then again, after the FTP and php merry-go-arounds I've been doing these last few days with my new forum, I'm starting to feel like I couldn't give a basic course in Open Office anymore. Where's Paddy?

- Carl Sagan

Old 2010-05-09, 23:25
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Quote:
M'kay. On a mac the top user get R/W by default. Anyhow. The only thing I can think of straight up is that you either got a faulty driver or maybe that it's the presence/lack of one of MS's eternal service packs that's fucking around.
Then again, after the FTP and php merry-go-arounds I've been doing these last few days with my new forum, I'm starting to feel like I couldn't give a basic course in Open Office anymore. Where's Paddy?

Here's some weird shit: I installed an older driver (that I'm not sure is even X7 compatible) and the setup runs and installs fine. The hardware is received and functioning, though I don't get any sound. However! If I run Cubase, I get sound through it. Fucking weird.

I've read several other problems similar to this on forums, and it seems that the X7 patch Presonus put together is pretty shitty.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2010-05-10, 04:05
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

I saw 3 Inches of Blood(w/ Goatwhore) last night for the 2nd time. Those guys fucking slay live. In my opinion they are one of Canada's best metal bands right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moe_blunts
you done told me lots of thangs bout beer n shit and canada. have a grand ol cunt of a good time.

RIP moe.

Old 2010-05-10, 05:14
Amadeus
Quantum.

Quote:
Here's some weird shit: I installed an older driver (that I'm not sure is even X7 compatible) and the setup runs and installs fine. The hardware is received and functioning, though I don't get any sound. However! If I run Cubase, I get sound through it. Fucking weird.

I've read several other problems similar to this on forums, and it seems that the X7 patch Presonus put together is pretty shitty.

Allow me a moment to enjoy. I've had this mac for a year and a half and not a single issue like that. Ah.
Yea, but the way programming is often handled these days I'm not even surprised at twists and quirks like that. A programmer wants a function, does he write the function? Of course not, silly. He imports a big friggin module with a few dozen functions, size about 20MB, for a functionality in the program corresponding to a few KB. Anyone take a moment to think about whether all that code, which just sits there in the storage space like a big, fat and slightly smelly toad, actually does something? Such as taking space, causing uncalled for compatibility issues and the occasional spontaneous virus generation? Adobe 9 series, anyone? Oh. Sorry.

- Carl Sagan

Old 2010-05-10, 19:52
TruthDevoid
Drugged Unholy

New Nevermore album is a bit of a let down, but Loomis is a fuckin beast on it.

New Misery Index is badass.

Quote:

Quote:

Old 2010-05-11, 09:43
7-string warlord
Post-whore

Lord Worm is one of the coolest sounding vocalists ever.

But is there really a point to reading the lyrics from Blasphemy Made flesh?

I swear he is just grunting random syllables.

I love cryptopsy.

Old 2010-05-11, 13:24
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7-string warlord
Lord Worm is one of the coolest sounding vocalists ever.
But is there really a point to reading the lyrics from Blasphemy Made flesh?
I swear he is just grunting random syllables.
I love cryptopsy.

Dude 2 death metal basics:
1. Lord Worm = win
2. most lyrics are just totally unimportant

R.I.P moe

Old 2010-05-11, 13:29
7-string warlord
Post-whore

His lyrics are fucking badass dude.
I laughed my ass off at defenestration.

I'm on a big cryptopsy kick right now. Writing music during this time too....good results.

Old 2010-05-11, 13:59
Amadeus
Quantum.

You can say what you want, listening to Cannibal Corpse and actually knowing the lyrics just raises the whole experience to a new level.

- Carl Sagan

Old 2010-05-11, 14:43
7-string warlord
Post-whore

oh yeah dude. With cannibal corpse it's totally possible to know the lyrics. But Cprytopsy's first CD is literally impossible. You can read the lyrics along with the song and you will have no fucking clue what's going on.

The vocals are still some of the coolest sounding I've ever heard in my life though. ESPECIALLY None so Vile. That album changed my life.

Old 2010-05-11, 14:53
Amadeus
Quantum.

S'funny, considering how much I listen to death metal, that I've never gotten around to actually getting to know Cryptopsy. But here now I declare that this state of affairs shall soon be rectified, dadadaaaa.

I've always loved how all those people that actually, seriously, get offended and shocked by the antics of the death scene doesn't get the big joke. Metalocalypse is kinda a drag for showing it so clearly.

- Carl Sagan

Old 2010-05-11, 14:53
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Quote:
You can say what you want, listening to Cannibal Corpse and actually knowing the lyrics just raises the whole experience to a new level.

Yaaa of course I increased my whole cesspool ... wordpool with lyrics. And CC and Carcass opened a new level of speech skills to me. I just said that especially Cryptopsy`s lyrics were soooo unnessesary just for the simple fact that you don`t understand a fuckin fuck what he was grunting/screeching

R.I.P moe