MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum FAQ Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > MetalTabs.com > Chit Chat

Old 2010-02-11, 20:20
Pr0az
Post-whore

RTT #163: Dave the dope fiend

shootin' dope, who don't know the meaning of water nor soap.

For the first time ever, may I be the first to exclaim, "CUNT".

Speaking of pacman, watch this.

Last edited by Dyldo : 2010-02-11 at 21:41.

Old 2010-02-11, 20:56
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Let me be the firs to exclaim, that link was pretty gay.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2010-02-11, 21:32
Pr0az
Post-whore

Yep, it was. Not as gay as fairy dust though, not as gay as fairy dust...

Old 2010-02-11, 21:42
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Fairy dust is only gay if you do anything but snort it. I also had to fix the title of the RTT if you're wondering why it says I edited your first post. The lack of space between the colon and the title was getting to me.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2010-02-11, 21:44
Pr0az
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyldo
The lack of space between your colon was getting to me.

Fixed! Next time bring the KY or Astroglide!

Old 2010-02-11, 22:15
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

I find baby saliva works best.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2010-02-11, 22:25
Pr0az
Post-whore

Hey, I'm into experimenting. Newborn, Couple Days, Weeks, Months old? Is the salvia like a fine wine or a fine cheese?

Old 2010-02-12, 13:34
TruthDevoid
Drugged Unholy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0az
For the first time ever, may I be the first to exclaim, "CUNT".

Doesn't count when you say it in the original post, you cunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by viewer_from_nihil
the song serial cocksucker changed my life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassBehemoth
Are you going to snort cheap pharmaceutical drugs with your lizard as well?

Old 2010-02-12, 14:36
Pr0az
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthDevoid
Doesn't count when you say it in the original post, you cunt

It least I don't look like i have 10lbs of hamburger meet on my chest sexy!

Old 2010-02-12, 14:44
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Quote:
Speaking of pacman, watch this.

wut? Is this serious?

R.I.P moe

Old 2010-02-12, 15:23
PST 88
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e...eavy-rain/61347

I've been keeping tabs on this game for a while now; this trailer just sold me. Every scene I've seen from it has just been loaded with visceral emotion, but that one's positively eviscerating.

Old 2010-02-12, 15:37
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by PST 88

I've been keeping tabs on this game for a while now; this trailer just sold me. Every scene I've seen from it has just been loaded with visceral emotion, but that one's positively eviscerating.
I'm fucking raging that this isn't coming to the PC. Fahrenheit (or Indigo Prophecy, depending on where you're from) was truly unique and engaging and Heavy Rain looks set to raise the bar even higher. And who said video games can never be art? Oh yeah, Roger Ebert. Fuck you, Eber-Jeebers!

Old 2010-02-12, 16:27
TruthDevoid
Drugged Unholy

Quote:
It least I don't look like i have 10lbs of hamburger meet on my chest sexy!

hahahahah

Quote:

Quote:

Old 2010-02-12, 17:06
drawn&quartered
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

i have 10lbs of hamburger meat on my groin. I'm sorry, it just feels so nice on my junk after a long day of learning about construction and shit.

NEGROGENESIS

Old 2010-02-12, 18:02
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
hahahahah
I'm surprised you have any energy to laugh at all, ya Polio-stricken starvin' Marvin. Get back down to the gym and stare through the window at the non-sicklies, as is the custom of your kind.

No plans to go to Ireland, I hope. A word of warning if you are planning a holiday here - my face suffers from a shock-triggered strain of the HIV virus. In other words, blunt-force trauma will cause strands of AIDS to fire out in all directions and infect your bloodied knuckles. Sniper fire should be fine, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drawn&quartered
i have 10lbs of hamburger meat on my groin. I'm sorry, it just feels so nice on my junk after a long day of learning about construction and shit.
I would like to eat your groin-beef. It's already seasoned with yummy savouries and is warm, moist and would go well with red wine.

I forgot you worked construction! How are you finding it? Good wages?

Last edited by Paddy : 2010-02-12 at 18:12. Reason: Typo

Old 2010-02-12, 19:45
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts

Quote:

Damn, I want a PS3 really badly now.

Blackwater (Friend's Metal Band)
MY WEBSITE!

R.I.P Paddy. My dear and loving father will never be forgotten.

Old 2010-02-12, 23:10
Pr0az
Post-whore

It's snowing.

Old 2010-02-13, 01:56
drawn&quartered
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy
I'm surprised you have any energy to laugh at all, ya Polio-stricken starvin' Marvin. Get back down to the gym and stare through the window at the non-sicklies, as is the custom of your kind.

No plans to go to Ireland, I hope. A word of warning if you are planning a holiday here - my face suffers from a shock-triggered strain of the HIV virus. In other words, blunt-force trauma will cause strands of AIDS to fire out in all directions and infect your bloodied knuckles. Sniper fire should be fine, though.

I would like to eat your groin-beef. It's already seasoned with yummy savouries and is warm, moist and would go well with red wine.

I forgot you worked construction! How are you finding it? Good wages?

heh heh. after it loses all its coldness you may dispose of it. Well I don't actually work it. I'm just a spoiled college boy studying construction management. It's kind of the bastard child of engineering and business. My day will come however, when I am the overlord of all hispanics.

NEGROGENESIS

Last edited by drawn&quartered : 2010-02-13 at 02:00.

Old 2010-02-13, 06:36
CompelledToLacerate
FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

You want Epic Fail? Here I am!

http://www.facebook.com/#!/video/video.php?v=1294270631977&ref=nf

Keep checking for new crap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus
It's really sad, all those people who don't understand why we shouldn't act like our enemies. The real victory is not only killing and imprisoning the terrorists, but also letting civilized manners override the lust for revenge, once the battle is over.

Old 2010-02-13, 09:23
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Quote:
It's snowing.

Seriously? We only have about 20inches here

R.I.P moe

Old 2010-02-13, 10:49
CompelledToLacerate

burn... or freeze.

Quote:
It's really sad, all those people who don't understand why we shouldn't act like our enemies. The real victory is not only killing and imprisoning the terrorists, but also letting civilized manners override the lust for revenge, once the battle is over.

Old 2010-02-13, 16:42
Pr0az
Post-whore

Never if rarely snows here, but for the past 2 years we've gotten it. Luckly its only about an inch or two and its melting away now being the temperature is approaching 60 degrees.

Old 2010-02-13, 18:35
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

There are several ads on telly in the UK advertising an anti-child abuse charity, some which show a toddler crying its lungs out, others showing a child looking terrified in the corner, all while a sombre voice-over details what happened to them (it's fictional, of course). The kids are far too young to "act", and the crying/fear is almost certainly genuine. How in the name of fuck do they get these kids into this state on cue? All of the possible scenarios I can think of are too distressing for me to consider plausible. In other words, the only ways I can think of to get a kid to play ball in an ad like this all involve "abusing" the child, for want of a better word. Even if it's a case of simply leaving the kid in its cot until it starts crying for his mother, terrified that a camera crew consisting of strange men and women is staring at it, that's still pretty harrowing. If it involves taking away its favourite toy to then film the fallout, that's pretty sick too. As for the kid cowering in the corner, with a genuine look of dread on its face...fuck me, how could you elicit that sort of response in a child without it being proportional to the "stimulus" used, at least from the kid's perspective?

These are the things that keep me awake at night. Well, YOU try getting to sleep when your massive erection has turned your bed into some sort of circus tent!

Old 2010-02-13, 19:57
Chris Rezendes
Attorney at Bird Law
Forum Leader

I'll be honest, Pads; sounds like you have some quality wanking material on your hands. You better start DVRing all the commercial breaks you can find!

Old 2010-02-13, 20:01
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

There aren't enough hours in the day, Christobel. There just aren't enough hours. In the day.

Old 2010-02-13, 20:04
Amadeus
Quantum.

Quote:
Yadayada, whinewhine, sobsob, erectionerction

Haha, I was laughing out loud when the implications started in sentence two. Well, from my experience, acting can be a natural talent and it's quite amazing what some children can perform. You should see the daughter of a friend of mine... sometimes, when she doesn't get her way, she'll almost start crying - you know, that brave little scene of someone who's been deeply hurt but doesn't want to show it - and sobs to the parent in question, with a tiny little voice "You don't love me anymore". And fuck it, I'm a damn cynical bastard AND have plenty of experience from the stage and that little seven year old chit of a girl almost fools me. So yea, it's possible; plus maybe they've used children who's actually been through something horrible and told them that they can help others in the same situation by showing what it was like.

So, on the offhand chance that I've helped you with your sleeping disorder, here's another fun fact. I just recently received a death threat from a muslim, but that's alright, 'cause I sorta used your address and photo. Hope you don't mind.

"He preferred the hard truth over his dearest illusion. That, is the heart of science."
- Carl Sagan

"Imagination is more important than intelligence" - Einstein

Old 2010-02-13, 22:14
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Haha, I was laughing out loud when the implications started in sentence two. Well, from my experience, acting can be a natural talent and it's quite amazing what some children can perform. You should see the daughter of a friend of mine... sometimes, when she doesn't get her way, she'll almost start crying - you know, that brave little scene of someone who's been deeply hurt but doesn't want to show it - and sobs to the parent in question, with a tiny little voice "You don't love me anymore". And fuck it, I'm a damn cynical bastard AND have plenty of experience from the stage and that little seven year old chit of a girl almost fools me. So yea, it's possible; plus maybe they've used children who's actually been through something horrible and told them that they can help others in the same situation by showing what it was like.
Here's one of the ads:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6TzoQM3ajs

The kid in the cot is the one I'm talking about, watch it to the end. That doesn't look like acting to me, not that I would know what genuine children's tears look like

Quote:
So, on the offhand chance that I've helped you with your sleeping disorder, here's another fun fact. I just recently received a death threat from a muslim, but that's alright, 'cause I sorta used your address and photo. Hope you don't mind.
No worries, I'll just file it alongside the rest of my fatwas.

EDIT: Some interesting discussion I've been watching today:

Richard Dawkins Vs. John Lennox
http://www.fixed-point.org/index.ph...s-lennox-debate

Dawkins on Evolution
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUFOlyt7ErE

Richard Dawkins & Father George Coyne
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=po0ZMfkSNxc [first of 7 parts]

Richard Dawkins & Derren Brown
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xswt8B8-UTM [first of 6 parts]

The Derren Brown one is fascinating; they talk about things like cold reading and how it's done.

Last edited by Paddy : 2010-02-14 at 00:15.

Old 2010-02-14, 07:16
Amadeus
Quantum.

Hm, yea, well, I get your point, though I still don't think it beyond the realm of the possible. Hey, couldn't you send them an e-mail about it? I'd love to hear the response.

I guess it's a testament to my general nerdiness that I've seen all of those, some of them multiple times. I especially find his grinding of Coyne both saddening and entertaining; the priest squirms like a light sensitive maggot in a disco between his science and his religious fantasies. And all the time you sit sniggering you also just want to shout "Oh but for fuck's sake, the pen is in your hand, the dots are written on your brain, draw the bloody line already".

By the way, anyone interested in science and stuff might find this channel appealing:
http://www.youtube.com/user/richarddawkinsdotnet
...and perhaps have a browse through some of my own favorites (in the box "Subscriptions" down in the left corner)
http://www.youtube.com/user/Scurmicurv

"He preferred the hard truth over his dearest illusion. That, is the heart of science."
- Carl Sagan

Old 2010-02-14, 13:35
Requiem
Post-whore

IT snowed in central Texas. We got about 8 inches while Dallas got over a foot. First time in 20+ years it snowed here.

Now I get to spend more money for another fiscal holiday

Old 2010-02-14, 15:08
The Execrator
Noob lud

Quote:

I've read about the game and it seems like an awesome idea, but that trailer looked dumb as fuck to me hahaha. I'm sure that must be one of the lesser scenes. Dumb kid deserved to get hit by a car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem
IT snowed in central Texas. We got about 8 inches while Dallas got over a foot. First time in 20+ years it snowed here.

Woowwww, that's some crazy shit dude! I had no idea this was happening.

Quote:
Please excuse me for I currently have a terminal erection, and the only cure is midget-cunny.

Old 2010-02-14, 15:23
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
I guess it's a testament to my general nerdiness that I've seen all of those, some of them multiple times.
Hahaha same here!! I hadn't seen the second one though, which is what prompted me to re-watch the others and post them. Never gets boring I've thought about buying the huge DVD collection from Dawkins' website, and probably will when I get some spare cash.

I like Dawkins, but as we discussed a couple of RTTs ago I hate when he puts so much emphasis on religion when he discusses certain world conflicts, especially N. Ireland. He kinda has to ignore the previous 800 years of history in order to blame religion as fully as he does. I won't go on and on about it, but for a pretty good introduction to why people joined paramilitary groups in N. Ireland here's a very solid and very typical personal account:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTx7q0pa-SY

Notice that the only mention of religion is when he talks about the sectarian government policies, which used religion as a tribal identifier by which people could be segregated and denied certain rights. At no point is religion or religious texts said to have motivated anyone to pick up a weapon, which is what Dawkins seems to imply. If religion didn't exist there'd be some other segregative criterion in its place.

Quote:

I think we had our last snow a few weeks ago, I quite like when it snows because everything slows right the fuck down, which is something I think we all need every now and again! That said, the levels of snow we had here were probably laughable compared to what you guys in the States and Germany have had.

Do you still play Quake Live Req?

Old 2010-02-14, 15:32
Pr0az
Post-whore

Quote:

I think we had our last snow a few weeks ago, I quite like when it snows because everything slows right the fuck down, which is something I think we all need every now and again! That said, the levels of snow we had here were probably laughable compared to what you guys in the States and Germany have had.

Main thing is man, when it snows in a place it hasn't snowed in years here, it usually doesn't slow things down untill its too late. By too late I mean, until total carnage has takin place wrecks, fallen trees, and snow and ice mix, then they finally decide to call school, work off....

Old 2010-02-14, 15:38
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Main thing is man, when it snows in a place it hasn't snowed in years here, it usually doesn't slow things down untill its too late. By too late I mean, until total carnage has takin place wrecks, fallen trees, and snow and ice mix, then they finally decide to call school, work off....
Ah yeah, I kinda left out the part about the deaths and injuries and damaged property haha, it's the same over here.

I do think the reaction has been pretty hysterical the world over, though. It's not 2012 yet, motherfuckers!

Old 2010-02-14, 15:47
Amadeus
Quantum.

Quote:
Hahaha same here!! I hadn't seen the second one though, which is what prompted me to re-watch the others and post them. Never gets boring I've thought about buying the huge DVD collection from Dawkins' website, and probably will when I get some spare cash.

I like Dawkins, but as we discussed a couple of RTTs ago I hate when he puts so much emphasis on religion when he discusses certain world conflicts, especially N. Ireland. He kinda has to ignore the previous 800 years of history in order to blame religion as fully as he does. I won't go on and on about it, but for a pretty good introduction to why people joined paramilitary groups in N. Ireland here's a very solid and very typical personal account:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTx7q0pa-SY

Notice that the only mention of religion is when he talks about the sectarian government policies, which used religion as a tribal identifier by which people could be segregated and denied certain rights. At no point is religion or religious texts said to have motivated anyone to pick up a weapon, which is what Dawkins seems to imply. If religion didn't exist there'd be some other segregative criterion in its place.

Do you still play Quake Live Req?

Actually, when asked about the the troubles in N. Ireland he specifically states that religion was not the cause for it, merely something that helped it along a bit and perhaps kept it going longer than it would have without the extra motivation.
However, I'm bang alongside him and Hitchens and the rest when it comes to the problems with the Islamic part of the world, in the sense that if we didn't have religion as partly a retardant of that whole civilization and partly as a very effective whip and carrot, we wouldn't have the troubles we do.

What is it with all this whining about snow? It's perfectly natural, just like being gay or keeping a lookout for the girl next door through a discreetly placed webcam, just to make sure no perverts are peeping on her in the shower. What?

- Carl Sagan

Old 2010-02-14, 15:49
Pr0az
Post-whore

I really wonder, how the fuck do people fall into such garbage. Honestly I met someone the other day that said it was true the world was going to end in 2012. This women was about 37-43. How in the hell do people become so convinced over peer bullshit, has their brain fried from too much reality tv and trans fats?

Old 2010-02-14, 16:02
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Actually, when asked about the the troubles in N. Ireland he specifically states that religion was not the cause for it, merely something that helped it along a bit and perhaps kept it going longer than it would have without the extra motivation.
However, I'm bang alongside him and Hitchens and the rest when it comes to the problems with the Islamic part of the world, in the sense that if we didn't have religion as partly a retardant of that whole civilization and partly as a very effective whip and carrot, we wouldn't have the troubles we do.
If Dawkins says that about N. Ireland he should also say it about other conflicts, including the Islamic ones. The motivations for joining militant groups in the Arab world are more or less the same as those of Northern Irish terrorists, namely degradation of individual dignity, killing of family members by occupiers, no prospects or future, no hope, and so on. They may very well be driven into the arms of the Mullahs because of that, after which they receive a spiritual kick-start for destruction, but that wouldn't have happened absent the aforementioned misery or perceived misery in others. If you look at these groups as a single unit instead of as a gathering of individuals it's much easier to chalk up their behaviour to religious fundamentalism and the like, while ignoring all of the other issues.

I think religion is a bad idea, and I think it can do serious damage, but I think the world would be just as big a shit-hole without it. Man invented religion, man carries out the atrocities, it's all the same old shit and it's all serving the same impulses.

Quote:
What is it with all this whining about snow? It's perfectly natural, just like being gay or keeping a lookout for the girl next door through a discreetly placed webcam, just to make sure no perverts are peeping on her in the shower. What?
Your altruism is inspiring

Quote:
I really wonder, how the fuck do people fall into such garbage. Honestly I met someone the other day that said it was true the world was going to end in 2012. This women was about 37-43. How in the hell do people become so convinced over peer bullshit, has their brain fried from too much reality tv and trans fats?
Aren't these the same people who stick enchanted crystals up their asses to relieve constipation? I'm so tempted to go into business selling new age wares, because there's clearly a massive and infinitely gullible market for it.

Old 2010-02-14, 18:20
Amadeus
Quantum.

Quote:

Oh, Nairubu is it? Fuck that shit is making me wanna hurt someone. I was giving a talk about the masters program I'm in to a group of gymnasium students (we do nine years elementary-three years gymnasium-uni) and sure as hell a couple of girls needed to ask about the monster planet that some evil djinn will conjure out of nothing to attack the Earth in 2012.
I'm thinking about creating a huge world spanning organization whose sole aim is to place itself in various strategic positions during the night between 21 and 22 of December 2012 and then spend the entire morning laughing our asses off.

Disclaimer - here da Padd-Amad-rant is ON!

Granted, but that's where the insidious part comes in - it requires no stretch of the imagination to see that islam, after a few good centuries, drove that entire part of the world tilt into an intellectual dead end, making it a prime target for colonialism; easy to conquer and packed with people well versed in credulity, like a wannabe medieval Europe. It laid much of the ground work for what we see now and I dare say many of the conflicts could long since have been resolved, what with Europe coming somewhat to its senses in the course of the 20th century, if islam wasn't sitting there like a fat and self contented toad in the middle of it all. For example, without religion it's a fair bet they wouldn't keep half their population from helping to build their countries - after all, much of the prosperity of the Western world stems from the times when we finally got it into our thick ass skulls that women can do a little more than breed babies, cook and support the male ego. My point is that if they could lay aside religiously inspired hatred and general idiocy and do something about building their own homes they wouldn't have to blame all their troubles on us, caused by our long dead ancestors. India is a prime example of this. Islam has never had the same kind of choke hold on that society; whereas in Afghanistan only a single workable long distance railway remains and that was built by the British.

- Carl Sagan

Old 2010-02-14, 19:14
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Disclaimer - here da Padd-Amad-rant is ON!

Granted, but that's where the insidious part comes in - it requires no stretch of the imagination to see that islam, after a few good centuries, drove that entire part of the world tilt into an intellectual dead end, making it a prime target for colonialism; easy to conquer and packed with people well versed in credulity, like a wannabe medieval Europe. It laid much of the ground work for what we see now and I dare say many of the conflicts could long since have been resolved, what with Europe coming somewhat to its senses in the course of the 20th century, if islam wasn't sitting there like a fat and self contented toad in the middle of it all. For example, without religion it's a fair bet they wouldn't keep half their population from helping to build their countries - after all, much of the prosperity of the Western world stems from the times when we finally got it into our thick ass skulls that women can do a little more than breed babies, cook and support the male ego. My point is that if they could lay aside religiously inspired hatred and general idiocy and do something about building their own homes they wouldn't have to blame all their troubles on us, caused by our long dead ancestors. India is a prime example of this. Islam has never had the same kind of choke hold on that society; whereas in Afghanistan only a single workable long distance railway remains and that was built by the British.
Haha good idea, let's enclose our discussion in an easy-to-ignore compartment for those who want to talk about something else

[Paddy & Amadeus Rant]I agree with pretty much everything you said, including the part where you talked about religion lengthening what should have been a relatively short conflict. I agree that Islam, mainly in its home countries, has a lot of catching up to do in terms of the way it views women and individuality. The point I was making was more to do with why people join paramilitary/insurgency groups at all. I would say that the number of people who decided to wage holy war purely on the basis of what they've read in their religious texts is pretty low when compared to the number of those who have entered into these wars because of some sort of personal misery. The Taleban is a good example. They're clearly backwards and barbaric and are fundamentalists in the true sense of the word yet they haven't started any purely religious wars. When they were fighting Russia (alongside the Americans) it was to fend off an invasion, and they're currently fighting off an American invasion - everyone wants a piece of Afghan oil. They haven't picked any fights, in other words. When they fight these anti-invasion wars they call it holy war, because they're protecting what they see as sacred land and a sacred people from invaders who have materialist and "Western" designs on their country, but it's not really holy war in the sense that Dawkins and Hitchens claim given that it would have been fought even if religion didn't exist. I also think that framing a conflict as a holy one is a good way of galvanising people into taking part, but the war itself and the conditions in which it became a reality already existed.

I'm just very conscious of falling into the trap of assigning scapegoat status to religions or any other group from which violence apparently arises, because it often involves overlooking the core problems which lead otherwise-normal people into fundamentalism. I'm all for reducing extremist religiosity but it's not going to happen unless the social and political landscape in which it flourishes is dealt with first.[/Paddy & Amadeus Rant]

Old 2010-02-15, 15:43
Requiem
Post-whore

Old 2010-02-15, 15:51
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Hahaha! It's long overdue.

Old 2010-02-15, 15:56
Requiem
Post-whore

And no, I don't play Quake Live anymore. Usually just play Dungeon Fighter Online.

Old 2010-02-15, 17:47
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Quote:

Pirate Metal pwns everything!

R.I.P moe

Old 2010-02-15, 23:18
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Just when everything is getting ultra serious the German kid shows up.

As far as the kids in the commercial, if you take away the emotional aspect of it and look at the camera angles and action they are doing it's not as bad as it looks. I think they're all acting. And a pout with a well placed fresh cut proud onion will bring on crocodile tears. Maybe it's because I had the mute on that I noticed it or maybe because I was a queen at drama from an early age I could see it as a ploy for funds. NOT THAT IT ISN'T A BIG PROBLEM! I worked with children a little older than them so I know for a fact that there's some real derelicts out there that should be castrated before they produce and if they do should only see daylight through a p-hole in a dank wall.

Please, PLEASE, be careful in the snow. A young friend of the family who practically is family is losing his battle for his life from a loss of control of his car in snow that caused a truck to hit him. I'm still pretty much in shock over the whole thing. He saw his baby turn one last month. We almost lost her from a reaction to Motrin shortly after that. And now this happens. The things his family is going through are unbelievable. So you guys all be careful.

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Grimm:I could read your mind but its in font size .5
Amadeus:Oh, and was there a cesserole (never mind spelling) involved?
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Dyldo: You evil strumpet!

Old 2010-02-16, 01:28
drawn&quartered
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

I don't care about any religious shit but the world could end in 2012. Lots of super-volcanoes sitting around, and we are long overdue for a pole reversal or something of that sort.

NEGROGENESIS

Old 2010-02-16, 03:50
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

At what point in 2012 is the world actually expected to end? Is it to be a gradual demise of the planet and its inhabitants over a 365 day period, or will something major happen on one particular day which wipes out everything instantly? It'd be good to know in advance, because I have significantly different plans for each scenario.

If the world is going to end on such and such a date, why are people making provisions for it? "Oh yeah, when all human life is turned into a fine paste and the rock we've been clinging to for the past 10,000 years starts disintegrating like a dried cat turd I'll be content in the knowledge that my cupboards are well-stocked with beans and bottled water". If one truly believes that we're all going to unavoidably die, together as a species, and that we have a reasonably specific date forecast for the event, sell your fucking house and spend the money on hookers and cocaine for the next 2 years. Or better still, if you think that worldly possessions and wealth are of no use to you anymore (because you won't be around for long to enjoy them) give them to me. I have PayPal.

In all honesty, though, I would genuinely welcome an event like this. If we all die together there's nothing to grieve, and there'll never be another series of The X Factor, and I'll never have to face the ordeal of meeting Bunny and her boyfriend and his boyfriend.

Old 2010-02-16, 03:53
drawn&quartered
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

Quote:
At what point in 2012 is the world actually expected to end? Is it to be a gradual demise of the planet and its inhabitants over a 365 day period, or will something major happen on one particular day which wipes out everything instantly? It'd be good to know in advance, because I have significantly different plans for each scenario.

If the world is going to end on such and such a date, why are people making provisions for it? "Oh yeah, when all human life is turned into a fine paste and the rock we've been clinging to for the past 10,000 years starts disintegrating like a dried cat turd I'll be content in the knowledge that my cupboards are well-stocked with beans and bottled water". If one truly believes that we're all going to unavoidably die, together as a species, and that we have a reasonably specific date forecast for the event, sell your fucking house and spend the money on hookers and cocaine for the next 2 years. Or better still, if you think that worldly possessions and wealth are of no use to you anymore (because you won't be around for long to enjoy them) give them to me. I have PayPal.

In all honesty, though, I would genuinely welcome an event like this. If we all die together there's nothing to grieve, and there'll never be another series of The X Factor, and I'll never have to face the ordeal of meeting Bunny and her boyfriend and his boyfriend.

December 23rd exactly. Well that's when the Mayan god of war comes out in serpent form and fucks everything.

NEGROGENESIS

Old 2010-02-16, 04:10
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Fuck, looks like my Christmas midget roasting festival is out of the question.

Old 2010-02-16, 04:14
Pr0az
Post-whore

Quote:
Fuck, looks like my Christmas midget roasting festival is out of the question.

We'll do it in November. Thanksgiving midget roast Irish style.

Old 2010-02-16, 04:26
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts

Does anybody even have proof that a magnetic polarity reversal would even do anything drastic? Our ancestors already lived through it before...

MY WEBSITE!

Old 2010-02-16, 04:35
The Execrator
Noob lud

I call for an Official Metaltabs Meeting on December 23rd, 2012. We will ward off the end of the world with ferocious blast beats and dangerous riffage. Also, with the help of Paddy, we will arrange an army of midgets at our command.

Quote:
Please excuse me for I currently have a terminal erection, and the only cure is midget-cunny.

Old 2010-02-16, 04:50
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeYngVai
Does anybody even have proof that a magnetic polarity reversal would even do anything drastic? Our ancestors already lived through it before...
I saw a video of two Asian women reversing their polarity and they came out of it fine, if a little dehydrated.

Old 2010-02-16, 05:36
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Execrator
I call for an Official Metaltabs Meeting on December 23rd, 2012. We will ward off the end of the world with ferocious blast beats and dangerous riffage. Also, with the help of Paddy, we will arrange an army of midgets at our command.

yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lover-Boy Paddy
I saw a video of two Asian women reversing their polarity and they came out of it fine, if a little dehydrated.

YES.

MY WEBSITE!

Old 2010-02-16, 12:42
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Quote:

At least I got a laugh from that. Check your email.

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism

Old 2010-02-16, 13:13
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Quote:

ZING!!!!!1
I h8 y`all

R.I.P moe

Old 2010-02-16, 14:14
Pr0az
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gomli
ZING!!!!!1
I h8 y`all

You have surely replaced bob around here. When you asked was that serious about Pac Man I LOLED.

Old 2010-02-16, 15:47
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by L,B'XXX
At least I got a laugh from that. Check your email.
Checked, replied

Old 2010-02-16, 18:27
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Quote:
Checked, replied

WHO THE FUCK CARES ABOUT THAT!?

Whatever I`m a little excited right now cause I just discovered this festival, simply entitled Metalfest here in Germany and OH MY GAWD what a billing!!

Should I post some of the bands? Fuck it I post all of them

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proax
Blabla Pacman I LOLED

uhm. . . what?

R.I.P moe

Old 2010-02-16, 18:28
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
WHO THE FUCK CARES ABOUT THAT!?
Not you, OBVIOUSLY

Old 2010-02-16, 18:30
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Indeed!
But you don`t have to cry about that. It`s just the same as I would write in here. I just send a mail to my teacher. Seriously I tried today to get her cellphone number but she said it doesn`t seem to be right to her (grammatic fail?)

R.I.P moe

Old 2010-02-16, 20:32
Def
Master Killer
Alumni Staff

Quote:

Maybe we can have such an awesomely huge beer stash that it will impact earth's gravity!
It will probably help as well if all those midgets jumped at the same time. Imagine that.

And if we all die, we die with a beer in our hands laughing at an army of jumping midgets!

Old 2010-02-16, 21:13
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Def
Maybe we can have such an awesomely huge beer stash that it will impact earth's gravity!
It will probably help as well if all those midgets jumped at the same time. Imagine that.

And if we all die, we die with a beer in our hands laughing at an army of jumping midgets!

haha my god does that sound like a good idea.

MY WEBSITE!

Old 2010-02-16, 23:18
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

I've often thought about what it'd be like if we actually organized a MT party/get together in real life.

I'd make sure a few of you would never shit straight again.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2010-02-16, 23:26
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
I've often thought about what it'd be like if we actually organized a MT party/get together in real life.

With your wiggly-worm dick our poohs would come out like empty hot dog buns!

Old 2010-02-16, 23:50
Pr0az
Post-whore

Be pretty cool to do a meet and greet, would end with a weekend in jail I'm sure.

Old 2010-02-17, 00:10
SARS
Post-whore

Just thought I'd pop by and comment at my shock at the fact that most of the first page threads have been going since the last time I was here!

See yers in four years kids.

Old 2010-02-17, 00:26
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by SARS
Just thought I'd pop by and comment at my shock at the fact that most of the first page threads have been going since the last time I was here!

See yers in four years kids.
Stop bothering Asians!

Old 2010-02-17, 00:48
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts

Quote:

I've wondered the consequences of this as well. All the locals, like myself, would be easy. However, breaking Paddy out of jail and getting Gomli's parents to let him walk within 500 yards of any of us would be the hard part.

I feel I can get a lot accomplished with some weed and applejuice mixed with vodka. I should scan and post this beautiful fucking orchestration homework when I'm finished.

Back on the subject (spoken in southern [esp. West Virginian] accent): fuck the outsiders. Let's get a true American party going! I'll bring bitches over, and will mention absolutely NOTHING about metalheads or an online forum.

MY WEBSITE!

Old 2010-02-17, 00:56
Pr0az
Post-whore

Quote:

Back on the subject (spoken in southern [esp. West Virginian] accent): fuck the outsiders. Let's get a true American party going! I'll bring bitches over, and will mention absolutely NOTHING about metalheads or an online forum.

What part of WV are you from? I know some people from the Charleston area. [spoken in southern[esp. South Carolina], Myrlte Beach to be exact.

Old 2010-02-17, 01:18
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts

Oh sorry I was referring to Darko's locals, meaning beautiful California! I was just specifying the typical "partiot" accent from the south that you hear in truck commercials. I've been an L.A guy my whole life.

MY WEBSITE!

Old 2010-02-17, 01:23
Pr0az
Post-whore

Fuck now I feel like Gomli LOL!

Old 2010-02-17, 02:31
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
It's a guilty craving we've all had at some point.

Old 2010-02-17, 03:33
CompelledToLacerate

made another rage pic. I hate when this happens when cleaning my glasses.

http://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphoto...74_388362_n.jpg

Quote:

Old 2010-02-17, 06:48
Pr0az
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by CompelledToLacerate
made another rage pic. I hate when this happens when cleaning my glasses.

http://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphoto...74_388362_n.jpg

I never knew you were that good at self portraits. Shazzaaam!

Old 2010-02-17, 07:00
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts

BUUUUUUUURRRRRRNNNNNNNNN!!!!11!!1!!!!!1111@!1#13!331!49

MY WEBSITE!

Old 2010-02-17, 11:01
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Quote:
Oh sorry I was referring to Darko's locals, meaning beautiful California! I was just specifying the typical "partiot" accent from the south that you hear in truck commercials. I've been an L.A guy my whole life.

Well, your accent sucked. If you were going for a WV accent you'd have said 'muricun." And you didn't say "y'all" either. So you really suck!

Gomli, I'm stalking Paddy so I know how he checks his email. The 20 year old from the car wreck died horribly about a week after the accident. We'd been talking about it so I was being courteous.
YOU'RE JUST JEALOUS!

I hope the rest of this year's better than it's begun.

Old 2010-02-17, 14:21
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Quote:
Asians are disgusting and fucking insane and deserve do get their necks cracked and their spines splitted!

/fixed

Quote:
Be pretty cool to do a meet and greet, would end with a weekend in jail I'm sure.

+1 even I`m not sure if it will be only 1 week . . .

Quote:

Isn`t as funny as it sounds. I mean today I failed again at getting my teachers cellphone number. Such a naughty milf... and she`s only 28

R.I.P moe

Old 2010-02-17, 17:04
CompelledToLacerate

Dija know the Japanese have a new baseball league. They call it the MRB; "Major Reague Basebarr."

Quote:
I never knew you were that good at self portraits. Shazzaaam!

No, that's your mom's face when I suggested anal.... Well, an unspoken suggestion.

Quote:

Old 2010-02-17, 19:03
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

CTL- You're insane.

Old 2010-02-18, 05:35
CompelledToLacerate

QUICK! THIS IS URGENT! I need the name of a fat, lovable, gay man!

Quote:

Old 2010-02-18, 06:40
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Finally, my moment to shine!! Not only am I a big cuddly poofter, but my cock actually tastes of amyl nitrate and oranges.

Old 2010-02-18, 07:27
CompelledToLacerate

I love you Paddy, but
Don't fuck me where I make
I love you Paddy, but
this here is my cake

I love you Paddy, but
Stop floating away
I love you Paddy, even
Though you are gay.

Yeah, doesn't work in my song, but still pretty good. Have a good day.

Ok, so the story is I wrote these lyrics and was using a fat gay friend's name in place. Well, my guitarist, who is marrying sister of said-gay-friend, doesn't want to piss him off. Some arguing and debating, I said, "Fine, I'll find someone else." Thing is I don't know any fat gay people, famous or otherwise.

Sorry, Paddy, but unless you have some celebrity status, I'll have to say no.
But cheer up, for runner ups get to watch this video.
http://funnyjunk.com/youtube/22841/the+real+rage+guy/

Quote:

Old 2010-02-18, 07:58
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
I love you Paddy, but
Don't fuck me where I make
I love you Paddy, but
this here is my cake

I love you Paddy, but
Stop floating away
I love you Paddy, even
Though you are gay.

Yeah, doesn't work in my song, but still pretty good. Have a good day.

Ok, so the story is I wrote these lyrics and was using a fat gay friend's name in place. Well, my guitarist, who is marrying sister of said-gay-friend, doesn't want to piss him off. Some arguing and debating, I said, "Fine, I'll find someone else." Thing is I don't know any fat gay people, famous or otherwise.
I was thinking of become a spree killer of prostitutes in my town, which is a sure fire way of getting your own talk show, so my advice to you is to get in on this sweet action before I get too big for ya!

Quote:
Sorry, Paddy, but unless you have some celebrity status, I'll have to say no.
But cheer up, for runner ups get to watch this video.
http://funnyjunk.com/youtube/22841/the+real+rage+guy/
Thank fuck that video is apparently fake, although I seem to remember that my SNES controllers had teeth marks in them from my Mario Bros days, so I can relate.

Old 2010-02-18, 13:28
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

ICH SCHLAG DEINEN KOPF AUF DEN BORDSTEIN! ES IST RP ES MUSS MORD SEIN!
ATTENTÄTERRAP!

R.I.P moe

Old 2010-02-18, 22:50
CompelledToLacerate

Boy am I tactful. I called my friend's gf a plague of flaccid, somehow she found out, and she is P-I-S-S-E-D.

Quote:

Old 2010-02-19, 00:10
Pr0az
Post-whore

Quote:
Boy am I tactful. I called my friend's gf a plague of flaccid, somehow she found out, and she is P-I-S-S-E-D.

He told her...

Old 2010-02-19, 02:37
CompelledToLacerate

Probably. The douche.

Quote:

Old 2010-02-19, 06:04
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

So, because Blizzard has initially deemed me unfit to recieve a Starcraft 2 beta key, I've decided that I am going to prove to them that I am indeed most fit to recieve one by chaining myself to their front gate (that I work a few buildings down from) and declare, with a large sign, that I am on a hunger strike until they give me one...

or until lunch time, whichever comes first. And fuck yes, I am serious.

Gandhi! I shall soon know your pain!
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2010-02-19, 13:17
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Quote:

Your friend sucks. And about the gf : rape her than she will be quiet

R.I.P moe

Old 2010-02-19, 15:40
TruthDevoid
Drugged Unholy

Quote:
Your friend sucks. And about the gf : rape her than she will be quiet

do you know the meaning of the word flaccid?

Quote:

Quote:

Old 2010-02-19, 16:43
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Gomers is known around Germany's public toilets and swimming baths as The Priapist. CTL's friend's girlfriend's cock-softening superpowers wouldn't even make a dent in his bruised-purple womb-thumper.

Last edited by Paddy : 2010-02-19 at 16:45. Reason: Typo

Old 2010-02-19, 22:29
drawn&quartered
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

Quote:
So, because Blizzard has initially deemed me unfit to recieve a Starcraft 2 beta key, I've decided that I am going to prove to them that I am indeed most fit to recieve one by chaining myself to their front gate (that I work a few buildings down from) and declare, with a large sign, that I am on a hunger strike until they give me one...

Just tell them you will buy a one year WoW subscription, WoW is what blizzard cares about the most anyways.

NEGROGENESIS

Old 2010-02-20, 00:00
Pr0az
Post-whore

Quote:

Don't feel bad Zeebo still won't send me an SDK for the Zeebo platform, after two attempts. I mean why even offer it if you're only gonna give it to companys with millions of dollars anyway. I even gave them legit information unlike on other websites, whom still gave me an sdk, but with them no luck.

Old 2010-02-20, 00:13
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Quote:

That sort of works. Or doesn't depending on how you look at it.

I was trying to remember an old song with that word in it and when I looked a found "Do you have a flaccid whammy bar?" roflmao I did before I got mine fixed right on my old Sorrento. It used to droop after a few good pulls. Sometimes it would even fall off if it got loose enough. Then I discovered if it had a good washer the nut would hold better and it worked perfectly after that.

Old 2010-02-20, 00:29
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Then I discovered if it had a good washer the nut would hold better and it worked perfectly after that.
You're still talking about your guitar here, right?

Last edited by Paddy : 2010-02-20 at 00:36.

Old 2010-02-20, 09:34
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Quote:

Yeah but I think it`s just some kind of rumour

R.I.P moe

Old 2010-02-20, 14:36
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Quote:
You're still talking about your guitar here, right?

Yeah. What else would I be talking about?
I still can't remember that darn song either!!! I'll probably remember it in church tomorrow.

Old 2010-02-20, 14:46
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Your wonky brain-bag!

Last edited by Paddy : 2010-02-20 at 16:23.

Old 2010-02-20, 23:35
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

That's on it's way to N. Ireland. Watch for a little jar with psychedelic paisley in it.

Old 2010-02-20, 23:57
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Quote:
I still can't remember that darn song either!!! I'll probably remember it in church tomorrow.

I KNEW IT!!! I remembered it while I was doing dishes!!!! (happy dance)

"And when the morning of the warning's passed, the gassed
And flaccid kids are flung across the stars
The psychodramas and the traumas gone
The songs are left unsung and hung upon the scars
And then along comes Mary"

by The Association. I knew I had the song on a cd. So nyah!!!! to those thinkin' the ole lady's off her rocker again.

Old 2010-02-21, 07:29
7-string warlord
Post-whore

I am visiting metaltabs to do two things.

1. Tell everyone, once again, that Carcass rules.
&
2. Request that someone to go to the gear and recording section and help me out.

Thank you, that is all