MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum FAQ Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > MetalTabs.com > Chit Chat

Old 2009-10-27, 00:19
Pr0az
Post-whore

Thank God they found balloon boy, I was afraid that Michael Jackson was ordering take-out from heaven.

best fucking joke I've heard all week!

Old 2009-10-27, 01:13
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0az
Thank God they found balloon boy, I was afraid that Michael Jackson was ordering take-out from heaven.

best fucking joke I've heard all week!

HAHAHA!
Oh man, that's terrific.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CompelledToLacerate
God, the Japanese are so weird. This HAS to be the long term effects of the atom bombs. No one is that weird on purpose.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gomli
The slams in that song always kill me. First time I heard that song I was like "Too much heaviness - brain collapse" but now I could murder my family to that one

Old 2009-10-27, 04:19
The Execrator
Noob lud

Quote:
Sick dude good luck on that!

Thanks man They all seem like cool dudes so it should be fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy
Please excuse me for I currently have a terminal erection, and the only cure is midget-cunny.

Old 2009-10-27, 04:22
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Replace your kick pedal heads with dildos and see what happens. I've always wanted to do that. I bet they give pretty good recoil.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2009-10-27, 07:34
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts

make sure they are the same size.

Blackwater (Friend's Metal Band)
MY WEBSITE!

R.I.P Paddy. My dear and loving father will never be forgotten.

Old 2009-10-27, 08:02
CompelledToLacerate
FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

God, I've become addicted to Facebook. Someone kill me. PM me and I'll leave you a name, address, and instructions on how to do it. Just a hint, I'd like to be burned.... alive or dead, it's up to you.

Keep checking for new crap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus
It's really sad, all those people who don't understand why we shouldn't act like our enemies. The real victory is not only killing and imprisoning the terrorists, but also letting civilized manners override the lust for revenge, once the battle is over.

Old 2009-10-27, 11:09
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Poor you get well soon

Whoa dudes there`s this Old-School-Thrash band around here and I want to share their album with the thrashheads on here but I don`t know how. Unfortunetely I can only upload one track after the other on fileupload.com. Anybody can help?

R.I.P moe

Old 2009-10-27, 11:15
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Poor you get well soon

Whoa dudes there`s this Old-School-Thrash band around here and I want to share their album with the thrashheads on here but I don`t know how. Unfortunetely I can only upload one track after the other on fileupload.com. Anybody can help?
Put the tracks into a RAR or ZIP archive and upload them to MegaUpload.com

Old 2009-10-27, 11:31
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Quote:
Put the tracks into a RAR or ZIP archive and upload them to MegaUpload.com

Ayayayaa ok thanks mate! I`ll post in the bands forum

R.I.P moe

Old 2009-10-27, 11:58
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
God, I've become addicted to Facebook. Someone kill me. PM me and I'll leave you a name, address, and instructions on how to do it. Just a hint, I'd like to be burned.... alive or dead, it's up to you.

How does mummified, tied up, then burned alive sound? I've got fifteen rolls of toilet paper, some strong rope and a case of lighter fluid in my basement. I'll bring my camcorder too, as this would make an excellent video for Ogrish

Actually, maybe I could duct tape some Roman Candles to you too, and stuff firecrackers into various orifices? This would make for a great show on Halloween. We could draw up some signs telling trick-or-treaters that there will be a big Halloween event on your street and post them all over your city/town.
Quote:
God, the Japanese are so weird. This HAS to be the long term effects of the atom bombs. No one is that weird on purpose.
Quote:
The slams in that song always kill me. First time I heard that song I was like "Too much heaviness - brain collapse" but now I could murder my family to that one

Old 2009-10-27, 15:50
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

You're a closet event organizer, aren't you? It sounds like you've done this before.

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Grimm:I could read your mind but its in font size .5
Amadeus:Oh, and was there a cesserole (never mind spelling) involved?
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Dyldo: You evil strumpet!

Old 2009-10-27, 18:29
CompelledToLacerate

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz906
How does mummified, tied up, then burned alive sound? I've got fifteen rolls of toilet paper, some strong rope and a case of lighter fluid in my basement. I'll bring my camcorder too, as this would make an excellent video for Ogrish

Actually, maybe I could duct tape some Roman Candles to you too, and stuff firecrackers into various orifices? This would make for a great show on Halloween. We could draw up some signs telling trick-or-treaters that there will be a big Halloween event on your street and post them all over your city/town.

Well, if you're mummified, you're already tied up, aren't you? Because then the rope is just redundant..... I'm giving you a "0" for the day. Next!

Quote:
It's really sad, all those people who don't understand why we shouldn't act like our enemies. The real victory is not only killing and imprisoning the terrorists, but also letting civilized manners override the lust for revenge, once the battle is over.

Old 2009-10-27, 18:40
Pr0az
Post-whore

Quote:
Well, if you're mummified, you're already tied up, aren't you? Because then the rope is just redundant..... I'm giving you a "0" for the day. Next!

He ment to take the rope and hang you from a tree. While strangling, you would be set on fire; then an attempt would be made to beat you like a Piñata to out the fire with a stick. If said attempt fails then end game.

Old 2009-10-27, 18:45
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Or just simply follow this instruction : Det Ultimate Selvmord

R.I.P moe

Old 2009-10-27, 22:14
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Who wants to massage my prostate?
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2009-10-28, 01:27
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism

Old 2009-10-28, 01:55
The Execrator
Noob lud

Why don't you two help each other and leave the rest of us alone

Quote:
Please excuse me for I currently have a terminal erection, and the only cure is midget-cunny.

Old 2009-10-28, 02:15
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:

If you're mummified in toilet paper, you're not really tied up, are you? It doesn't take much effort to tear toilet paper
Quote:
He ment to take the rope and hang you from a tree. While strangling, you would be set on fire; then an attempt would be made to beat you like a Piñata to out the fire with a stick. If said attempt fails then end game.

Haha. This would be a much better idea if the stick was a bat with long nails driven through it.
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by blitz906 : 2009-10-28 at 02:20.

Old 2009-10-28, 02:41
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by L,B'XXX

I knew it! Women my ass...
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2009-10-28, 04:48
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts

Quote:

haha holy shit. where have I seen that guys face before? is he in somebody's avatar or am I just crazy...

this is a "behind the scenes" sorta thing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4koLvQYhwQ&NR=1

oh so he's that guy who did the instrument mixing video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jzqu...feature=channel

LAST EDIT: I finally found the video that I was thinking of when I first saw his face I think: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_Wy...feature=channel

MY WEBSITE!

Last edited by JoeYngVai : 2009-10-28 at 04:58.

Old 2009-10-28, 06:26
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeYngVai
haha holy shit. where have I seen that guys face before? is he in somebody's avatar or am I just crazy...

this is a "behind the scenes" sorta thing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4koLvQYhwQ&NR=1

oh so he's that guy who did the instrument mixing video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jzqu...feature=channel

LAST EDIT: I finally found the video that I was thinking of when I first saw his face I think: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_Wy...feature=channel

Joe, I'm starting to think you have a thing for young Norwegian men Haha.

That instrument video is pretty cool.

Completely unrelated:
http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/5330/usairforce.jpg

Edit: Hellraiser pumpkin That's fucking awesome.
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by blitz906 : 2009-10-28 at 07:22.

Old 2009-10-28, 07:24
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts

psh that's stupid why would I like Norwegians, let alone men! But if you know any if you could pm me their phone numbers that would be great.

yes i've seen this it maek meh lawlz

This is SO dorky and incredibly funny: Rachmaninov Had Big Hands

MY WEBSITE!

Old 2009-10-28, 09:10
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Quote:

This is SO dorky and incredibly funny: Rachmaninov Had Big Hands

Not incredibly funny but still OK

Man tell me gay or not but I really like this video PENIS . Me and my buddys were singing this song while we were sitting in a grym-forest back in the old-school days. We only had us a few tents and 2 guitars

R.I.P moe

Last edited by Gomli : 2009-10-28 at 09:15.

Old 2009-10-28, 10:04
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
psh that's stupid why would I like Norwegians, let alone men! But if you know any if you could pm me their phone numbers that would be great.

I do happen to have Varg Vikernes' phone number.

+47-666-4746 (grim)

I know... that was absurdly lame
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2009-10-28, 10:45
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Indeed

R.I.P moe

Old 2009-10-28, 10:47
blitz906
Okay.

http://www.random-international.com...e_eye_small.jpg

Fuck around, that's just bloody creepy. I hope it isn't real.
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2009-10-28, 10:55
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Don`t worry honey I`m sometimes scared of photoshop,too.
You really wanna see something creepy?

R.I.P moe

Old 2009-10-28, 11:52
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
You really wanna see something creepy?

Haha, that is pretty strange.
Here's one for you Gomli. http://www.ajewishdatingsite.com/
Now you can find yourself a nice Yenta
Or if that doesn't work out, go find yourself a nice Muslim girl: http://www.muslima.com/

I'm currently looking for a wife on these two sites:
http://www.womenbehindbars.com/
http://www.lovebitten.net
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by blitz906 : 2009-10-28 at 12:05.

Old 2009-10-28, 12:12
Pr0az
Post-whore

Quote:

Thats got to be bullshit...

Old 2009-10-28, 12:22
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

My only concern with that website is that it doesn't tell you what the women were in prison for. I mean, murdering their abusive husbands or renting out their fannies is one thing, but I don't wanna be on the 3rd or 4th date and find out the bitch is a fly-tipper.

I don't know how "politically correct" this is, but when the race options were on-screen I immediately clicked Hispanic, because I knew that's where all the hot ones would be. Judge me not.

Old 2009-10-28, 12:22
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Quote:

This is so weird I could`ve sworn it`s a japanese website

There a quote from this site:
Quote:
I was turned when my father left me in a Halifax pub and I was taken home by a stranger, who now serves as my Maker. I stayed in Halifax and worked as waitress for many years. Then, I worked as a prostitute in Halifax shipyard. Soon, I moved to Montreal, where my career took off.

R.I.P moe

Last edited by Gomli : 2009-10-28 at 12:25.

Old 2009-10-28, 12:36
Pr0az
Post-whore

All of them appear to have enjoyed the essence of Meth.

Gomli don't post information on BassB's mother...

Old 2009-10-28, 12:41
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
Thats got to be bullshit...

Don't they have the same thing for men in prison? From what I've heard they get fucking tons of letters from women.
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2009-10-28, 12:46
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Quote:
Gomli don't post information on BassB's and Blitz's mother...

/fixed

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz
Don't they have the same thing for men in prison? From what I've heard they get fucking tons of letters from women.

Wouldn`t you write to them? I mean they are dangerous, probably killed people and don`t have any chances to shave their man-b00bs

R.I.P moe

Old 2009-10-28, 13:22
Requiem
Post-whore

First time I've taken a shit in a public restroom in the last 13 years. And my asshole burns like I got tore up on cheap whisky.

What the Fuck?!

Old 2009-10-28, 13:29
drawn&quartered
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem
First time I've taken a shit in a public restroom in the last 13 years. And my asshole burns like I got tore up on cheap whisky.

What the Fuck?!

damn you've been missing out. pooping in public restrooms can be fun.

NEGROGENESIS

Old 2009-10-28, 22:52
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Just don't smear all over the walls like a deranged ape-woman did at the hotel I used to work at. One of those life's lessons learned. I should have absolutely refused to clean that up and told them to have maintenance do it. I would have liked to slapped whoever did it.

Old 2009-10-29, 00:17
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

So that explains why I was birthed on a docked Portuguese Naval ship! LOL OH MOM!

And Gomli...blitz is from British Columbia..4500km away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moe_blunts
you done told me lots of thangs bout beer n shit and canada. have a grand ol cunt of a good time.

RIP moe.

Last edited by BassBehemoth : 2009-10-29 at 00:19.

Old 2009-10-29, 01:49
blitz906
Okay.

Haha yeah. I'm the only West Coaster on here I think. Any of you East Coast fellas ever been over to this side?
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2009-10-29, 01:52
Pr0az
Post-whore

Quote:
Haha yeah. I'm the only West Coaster on here I think. Any of you East Coast fellas ever been over to this side?

Nope...

Old 2009-10-29, 02:04
The Execrator
Noob lud

Quote:

Darko lives in California.

I've visited my uncle out in Cali for a week when I was younger but that's about it for me. A buddy of mine moved out to Utah so i'm hoping to head out there and check out some new places sometime soon.

Quote:

Old 2009-10-29, 03:02
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Yeah, you're not alone blitz. Both JoeYngVai and I live in Southern California and if I remember correctly, Syncophant and YOUR_GOD_IS_DEAD live around here too.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2009-10-29, 06:13
blitz906
Okay.

lawl. I meant West Coast Canada

I probably should have been more specific.
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2009-10-29, 07:32
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darko
Yeah, you're not alone blitz. Both JoeYngVai and I live in Southern California and if I remember correctly, Syncophant and YOUR_GOD_IS_DEAD live around here too.

oh yes we do! I remember things that happened... terrible... terrible things... wanna do terrible things again?

MY WEBSITE!

Old 2009-10-29, 08:27
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
wanna do terrible things again?

FUCK NO! It's still stuck I haven't had a shit since our last encounter
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2009-10-29, 10:31
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Quote:
I haven't had a shit since our last encounter

Yesterday?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassB
And Gomli...blitz is from British Columbia..4500km away.

It`s still in Canada

R.I.P moe

Old 2009-10-29, 11:14
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
Yesterday?

How the hell did you know that? Have you been stalking me and Joe?

And yes, we are both from Canada. But do you know how big Canada is?
Out of curiosity I just measured the exact distance from my city to Halifax. 4284 KM / 2662 Miles
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by blitz906 : 2009-10-29 at 11:18.

Old 2009-10-29, 14:43
Chris Rezendes
Attorney at Bird Law
Forum Leader

Quote:

Out of curiosity I just measured the exact distance from my city to Halifax. 4284 KM / 2662 Miles
That's actually more than the distance between Boston and LA (2605 miles if measured as a straight line), which surprises me a bit.

Old 2009-10-29, 15:00
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Rezendes
Boston

I`M A SAILORS PEG AND I LOST MY LEG!
CLIMBIN UP THA TOP SAIL AND I LOST MY LEEEEEEG!
I`M SHIPPIN UP TO BOSTON WOOOOOHOHOOO

R.I.P moe

Old 2009-10-29, 15:03
drawn&quartered
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

just for you gomli
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1256812023620.jpg (92.2 KB, 39 views)

NEGROGENESIS

Old 2009-10-29, 15:17
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Quote:
Originally Posted by drawn&quartered
just for you gomli

suck my pisstube, cunt

R.I.P moe

Last edited by Gomli : 2009-10-29 at 15:20.

Old 2009-10-29, 16:00
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

I'm roughly 3,500 miles from the border between the U.S. and Canada. Far enough that a restraining order would be deemed superfluous. The 680 miles separating me from Gomli is another matter.

Handy little tool (NO NOT MY PENIS HAAA):

http://www.freemaptools.com/measure-distance.htm

Old 2009-10-29, 16:26
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

Quote:

I got my info from halifax-victoria...where exactly do you live again blitz?

And if you wanna be a dick about it, I live in the city of Dartmouth. My house is about a 10minute drive from DT Halifax. Halifax Harbour separates Halifax and Dartmouth and there is two bridges connecting it. However, we are still considered Halifax because since 1996 several surrounding communities became "Halifax Regional Municipality".

I've been to Vancouver/Victoria/Naniamo to visit family when I was young. First time I smelled marijuana was watching the Canada Day fireworks in Victoria.

Quote:
you done told me lots of thangs bout beer n shit and canada. have a grand ol cunt of a good time.

RIP moe.

Old 2009-10-29, 17:04
Requiem
Post-whore

Woohoo. When I have the money to spend I'm moving up to a 30lb barbell.

Anyone here play OMGPOP games?

Old 2009-10-29, 18:20
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Quote:

You're gunna get fucking RIPPED.

Yes Joe, I would like to again. I'll rail anything off your rail.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2009-10-29, 19:01
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Quote:

You'll shoot yer eye out.

I used play that with Paddy. I think there was a thread about that site or just babbling here.

Old 2009-10-29, 19:44
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts

Quote:

I recently started up again. I added you on there, right? Usually I'm playing letterblox.

Quote:
Yes Joe, I would like to again. I'll rail anything off your rail.

awwwww I'm flustered

I must say your vitamins made Downtown Disney terrific!

MY WEBSITE!

Old 2009-10-29, 19:58
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

You know I've never been to Downtown Disney in all my years of living 15 minutes away from it. I've been to the House of Blues there plenty of times but never to the actual park part with the newer rollercoaster or anything.. thats considered part of Downtown, right?

Hey, which one of you was it that has that cute chick you met in Iceland coming to stay with you for two weeks? I forgot who it was.. Oh yeah, it was me! I'M AWESOME!
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2009-10-29, 20:18
MetalThrashingMad
Death to all but metal!
Forum Leader

Quote:
just for you gomli

haha!!!

Old 2009-10-29, 20:46
drawn&quartered
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

Quote:
suck my pisstube, cunt

hmm, dont be so butthurt, its funny

NEGROGENESIS

Old 2009-10-29, 20:55
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts

Quote:
You know I've never been to Downtown Disney in all my years of living 15 minutes away from it. I've been to the House of Blues there plenty of times but never to the actual park part with the newer rollercoaster or anything.. thats considered part of Downtown, right?

Hey, which one of you was it that has that cute chick you met in Iceland coming to stay with you for two weeks? I forgot who it was.. Oh yeah, it was me! I'M AWESOME!

GIVE HER TO ME!

oh and I think only the parts without the rollercoaster are considered downtown.

oh and can I please have her? I'd feed her and pet her and take her for walks every day I swear.

MY WEBSITE!

Old 2009-10-29, 21:06
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

I'm an only child, so fuck no! Go get your own! It probably won't be that difficult to get a good handful considering their economy (that, and the fact that that country is just DTF). Just offer to take them away from their poverty and taxes and they're yours! You could start a website!
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2009-10-29, 21:55
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts

Dude... we could collaborate and totally make bank on this!

MY WEBSITE!

Old 2009-10-29, 23:06
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

When this one dies or gets away I might get back to you on that.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2009-10-30, 00:07
Transient
HES BAAACK

god this is forum is brutal steve the shenanigans arent nearly as funny as i had hoped

Old 2009-10-30, 01:21
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Dear Tranny,

We get it. Its no fun here and you totally understand why you left before.

Boringly,
- MT
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2009-10-30, 01:24
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
I`M A SAILORS PEG AND I LOST MY LEG!
CLIMBIN UP THA TOP SAIL AND I LOST MY LEEEEEEG!
I`M SHIPPIN UP TO BOSTON WOOOOOHOHOOO

Haha. Man, that's a great song.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BassBehemoth
I got my info from halifax-victoria...where exactly do you live again blitz?

The city I'm from is called Prince George, which can be spotted on this map.
Quote:
I've been to Vancouver/Victoria/Naniamo to visit family when I was young. First time I smelled marijuana was watching the Canada Day fireworks in Victoria.

Haha, typical B.C.
It's so common here that most people actually consider me strange when I tell them I don't smoke it. It's not unusual here to see people walking down the sidewalk smoking a huge blunt, or sitting at a bus stop bench huffing on a water bong. Is it like that there too?
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2009-10-30, 01:34
Pr0az
Post-whore

Trash fucking metal!!!

Darko where's the chick from?

Also, does anyone here ever just get fucking burned out on life?

Last edited by Pr0az : 2009-10-30 at 01:45.

Old 2009-10-30, 01:53
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

Quote:
Haha. Man, that's a great song.

The city I'm from is called Prince George, which can be spotted on this map.

Haha, typical B.C.
It's so common here that most people actually consider me strange when I tell them I don't smoke it. It's not unusual here to see people walking down the sidewalk smoking a huge blunt, or sitting at a bus stop bench huffing on a water bong. Is it like that there too?

Ah yes, Prince George, right. Not many people smoke openly here..every once in awhile. I don't hang out with a lot of potheads anymore since my law enforcement route, so I'm not aware of their current tactics.

Quote:

RIP moe.

Old 2009-10-30, 02:21
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
I don't hang out with a lot of potheads anymore since my law enforcement route, so I'm not aware of their current tactics.

Haha yeah, that's probably all for the best I'd imagine.
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2009-10-30, 02:24
drawn&quartered
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

Quote:
Trash fucking metal!!!

Darko where's the chick from?

Also, does anyone here ever just get fucking burned out on life?

yep.

NEGROGENESIS

Old 2009-10-30, 02:32
The Execrator
Noob lud

Quote:
or sitting at a bus stop bench huffing on a water bong. Is it like that there too?

Hahaha! That's awesome, i could never see anything like that happening around here.

Quote:

Old 2009-10-30, 03:40
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Execrator
Hahaha! That's awesome, i could never see anything like that happening around here.

Haha. I used to work with a guy that would go outside on his breaks, sit down on the sidewalk and smoke from his Bart Simpson bong. Occasionally, some of the younger supervisors would come out and trade him a cigarette for a few hoots
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2009-10-30, 05:13
Dystopia
Post-whore

Quote:

What did I do?

Old 2009-10-30, 05:19
Pr0az
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dystopia
What did I do?

Haha, fuck dude how long has that poem been in your quote section?

Old 2009-10-30, 06:54
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts

goddamnit Dystopia what the fuck...

MY WEBSITE!

Old 2009-10-30, 06:57
Dystopia
Post-whore

Quote:
goddamnit Dystopia what the fuck...

what did i do?

Old 2009-10-30, 07:27
Wolfsherz
Post-whore

Guys, ssshhhhh

Aosoth - New album III out now on Agonia Recs
Epoch - bass, guitars, drums, MetaStasizing out asap
Asphixa - bass, demo out asap
Adustum - bass, guitars, full length out soon on XXXXXXXXXX recs

Quote:
Originally Posted by far_beyond_sane
Tetianblood? ... Well, 'Necrosemen' to you too. Twat.

Old 2009-10-30, 09:08
blitz906
Okay.

This thread just got really strange...
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2009-10-30, 10:34
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Quote:
This thread just got really strange...

Just like my dick over night...Wanna have some pics? I`ll send`em by PM ?

R.I.P moe

Old 2009-10-30, 12:22
Pr0az
Post-whore

Quote:

What you finally woke up with morning wood? It's a sign of puberty nothing strange. Gomli welcome to your teenage years!

Old 2009-10-30, 14:15
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:

You already sent me a photo of your penis, remember?
http://health.foogle.biz/warts/hpv_male_penis_warts.jpg
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2009-10-30, 15:51
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Quote:
You already sent me a photo of your penis, remember?
http://health.foogle.biz/warts/hpv_male_penis_warts.jpg

Ah yeah that one......... God why...I`m a monster

R.I.P moe

Old 2009-10-30, 16:15
TruthDevoid
Drugged Unholy

so i think the new Slayer album sucks. Opinions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by viewer_from_nihil
the song serial cocksucker changed my life

Quote:
Are you going to snort cheap pharmaceutical drugs with your lizard as well?

Old 2009-10-30, 16:28
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

TD, you didn't tell me your new job was in Russia:

http://theync.com/media.php?name=14...-russian-prison

I haven't heard Slayer's new album yet, but I noticed one of the tracks is called "Unit 731". This was a Japanese biological warfare experimentation camp which was in operation during WW2. Worth reading about! The movie "Men Behind the Sun" is a semi-exploitation film which covers the activities that took place there, and it includes - along with the obligatory exploitation flick animal cruelty - an actual autopsy of a 5-year-old boy. Not a bad film, considering. Philosophy of a Knife covers the same story, but it's 4 hours of utter shite.

Old 2009-10-30, 16:43
drawn&quartered
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

slavs have no souls, especially Russians.

NEGROGENESIS

Old 2009-10-30, 17:20
The Execrator
Noob lud

you have just offended all the concerned and caring Russians of the world.

and really? the new Slayer albums sucks? They have been on a suck streak for a while now, it's cool that they are still thrashing out though!

Quote:

Old 2009-10-30, 19:13
CompelledToLacerate

Just listening to Darkthrone's "Soulside Journey." Can't help but think; Why did they switch to Black Metal?

Quote:

Old 2009-10-30, 19:25
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

MOTHER SAYS I'M HANDSOME!
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2009-10-30, 19:28
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

I've listened to about half of the new Slayer album since my last post, and I have to agree with TD; it's pretty mediocre stuff. The lead sounds like it's being played by a bluffing teenager, and the rhythm sounds like what I imagine Metallica will probably sound like 2 albums from now, including the barely overdriven tone. Not that that makes it bad by default - rest assured the songs are shit, too.

RA RA RA RELIGION!
RA RA RA GOVERNMENT!
RA RA RA BLOOD!
RA RA RA HELL!
RA RA RA BRAINWASHED!
RA RA RA RAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

I'm pretty sure they adequately covered this ground 20 years ago, back when they didn't have to dye their grey, molting pubes before showing their Viagra-powered cocks to their fat wives.

My review, by Paddick McMunnin.

Old 2009-10-31, 03:23
FearFrost
The Mountie From Hell

gwar = best live act ever.

also, put my down payment on a jackson SL3

Old 2009-10-31, 03:34
7-string warlord
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearFrost
also, put my down payment on a jackson SL3

I love you!

Old 2009-10-31, 10:58
MyOwnSavior
Registered Sex Offender

Quote:
Just listening to Darkthrone's "Soulside Journey." Can't help but think; Why did they switch to Black Metal?
Because it was the thing to do in Norway in the early 90s. Many bands that were a part of the inner circle of Norwegian black metal began as death metal bands and converted into black metal.
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able, and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" - Epicurus

“I'm as firm as red clay and as constant as... drinkin'. I'm constantly drinkin'.” - Early Cuyler

Old 2009-10-31, 15:51
MetalThrashingMad
Death to all but metal!
Forum Leader

Paddy, have you heard the new Megadeth? If so, is it what you expected?

Old 2009-10-31, 16:00
FearFrost
The Mountie From Hell

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7-string warlord
I love you!

thanks haha!

it was that or another 600+ for a sl1

Old 2009-10-31, 16:16
7-string warlord
Post-whore

I want another Jackson BADLY. I love my new DBZ, but still....I would rape a nun for a neck-through RR or a soloist

Old 2009-10-31, 16:21
The Execrator
Noob lud

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyOwnSavior
Because it was the thing to do in Norway in the early 90s. Many bands that were a part of the inner circle of Norwegian black metal began as death metal bands and converted into black metal.

Euronymous actually just promised everyone buttsecks if they converted into black metal.

Quote:

Old 2009-10-31, 16:24
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalThrashingMad
Paddy, have you heard the new Megadeth? If so, is it what you expected?
I haven't heard it, save for a few snippets here and there; I'm not a big fan of the band. Although I understand that they're now fully fledged "enemies of the New World Order", writing songs about FEMA camps and the like! I feel so much safer knowing Dave Mustain is defending us from the Orwellian hoards with his burst-tomato-lookin' ginger man's lips.

I listened to Megadeth when I was about 15 or 16, and I hated them instantly, primarily because of the lyrics. Many of the bands I listen to have silly lyrics, but Megadeth takes the cake. I have since heard Mustain being interviewed and I think I quite possibly despise the man more than this rash I've had on my balls for the past 6 months. Complete arrogance and pigheadedness in every word he says. I think Lars Ulrich was disappointed that Mustain had to leave Metallica, because it meant that he was now left with the job of being the most irritating cunt in the band.

I'm no oil painting, but Mustain's face looks like one of those pencil-drawn caricatures you can get done by those insufferable street artists [example]. In fact, with a face like Mustain's the artist would probably have to go to the other extreme, otherwise he'd just be a straight-forward portraitist.

No offence to Megadeth fans; I'm a miserable, picky cunt when it comes to taste in music

Old 2009-10-31, 16:40
FearFrost
The Mountie From Hell

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7-string warlord
I want another Jackson BADLY. I love my new DBZ, but still....I would rape a nun for a neck-through RR or a soloist

well the sl3's are discontinued. so i MIGHT not be able to get the one i want... but still they are a sweet deal for what you get.

Old 2009-10-31, 16:53
Chris Rezendes
Attorney at Bird Law
Forum Leader

Quote:
slavs have no souls, especially Russians.
Especially that semen soaked twat canal Mansley. Fuck John Mansley.

As to the new Slayer, I heard their last album was pretty good but never got around to listening. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't like it. I'm more sure that wouldn't like the new one, either.

I do like the new Megadeth, but probably not as much as I liked United Abominations.