MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum FAQ Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > Metal > Poetry Lyrical

Old 2003-03-06, 06:55
SinThetIc
Metalhead

Thumbs down Are these any good???

I used to mess around and write when i was feeling shity or mad ...etc... now i just wanna know if these are worthy of turning into anything......THere not done...infact most are just a collection of groups of thoughts... no where near complete.... any ways...comments are wellcome...

... Nothing left.. No where to confide...Shatterd truths and Mercyless lies
... Imprisoned....My Sentence...My LIfe
Blood Bath to cleanse the SOul...
Trapped by mindless self COntrol... The Will IS there but means are gone...
belif in False gods.. A testament too my decline...

Pale Skin... Staind by Blood...Death the true meaning of Love...
Purity of thought...All jUdgments lost...
.......................................................................................... ..................................

As i came to grips with death today, i ponderd the last words i heard you say. And thats when i realized i wouldnt be missed.. But i cant force myself to take my own life becaues youve allready done that for me...

Soo just take all your problems and leave me alone...isnt enough youve taken my soul...

I sit alone search for redemtion and all i ever seem to find is more rejection...

Everyword that leaves your lips...Seems soo meaningless....Now why do i force myself to deal with this pain..when i could just end it with a bullet threw my brain....

.......................................................................................... .......................................

Destroying you faith...
My influence is your fate....
Spreading my hate....
Corrupting minds...
and ending lives....

WHEN ALL GODS HAVE FAILED.... ALL GODS HAVE FAILED>>>

Keeping PRAYING to your god that has no ears...Express all your angwish, troubles and fears...Keep PRAYING too your god that has no ears....Watch how you blood mixes with your tears... Watch how my knife slides from ear to ear....

WHEN ALL GODS HAVE FAILED...ALL GODS HAVE FAILED...

Old 2003-03-06, 13:39
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

The first and third weren't bad but I didn't like the second one because it screamed teen angst. For me that drops it down, but someone else may like it. The descriptive useage in the other 2 were pretty cool though. I don't necessarily agree with them , but I try to crit from the author's view. I feel that's fairest.

Old 2003-03-07, 04:34
powersofterror
I am a tax on the world..
Forum Leader

expand on the first one.
(this means it's better than the others)
Man, I get real sweaty after I wack my dong. Yeah, cause I headbang while I do, and I can't really "Jump" (haha ) like VanHalen in a dorm room, so I just walk back and forth....haha a couple days ago I was jumping up and down on my bed, with my pants down and my roommate came in when I wasn't looking, hahaha.

This is my band's page
http://www.myspace.com/ferocitydentontx

Old 2003-03-07, 05:57
SinThetIc
Metalhead

Yeah i know what you mean...i havent even botherd to expand them... you really have too be in the right mood, right place at the right time too write stuff like that.... soo i ll give it a goo when i get the chance... thanx for your comments....keep them coming.......Keep on Rotting in the Free World

Old 2003-03-09, 01:10
xDarkestHourx
Senior Metalhead

No

Cheers,
xx

Old 2003-03-12, 22:56
MeTalManiac555
Supreme Metalhead

Umm...... the first one is umm.. OK but the third one sucked. Sorry. The third one was ok also I guess. Add to the first one though man it might be ok, but the second one sounded something like umm shit I don't know but something that a gay band like pap roach or something would sing, haha. They are ok though man, good luck! Hail!!!
twilight casts spells on those who espouse their fate

ice pricks necks like knives, leaving shards of cadaverous skin
tears spout from eyes, shunned from mankind's den
(Prayer For Cleansing/ "A Dead Soal Born")