MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum FAQ Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > MetalTabs.com > Chit Chat

Old 2009-07-22, 02:20
MyOwnSavior
Registered Sex Offender

RTT #155 - I don't like having a beard, it hurts! My beard hurts!!!

Cunts! The whole lot of ya's!
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able, and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" - Epicurus

“I'm as firm as red clay and as constant as... drinkin'. I'm constantly drinkin'.” - Early Cuyler

Old 2009-07-22, 03:28
blitz906
Okay.

I second that!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CompelledToLacerate
God, the Japanese are so weird. This HAS to be the long term effects of the atom bombs. No one is that weird on purpose.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gomli
The slams in that song always kill me. First time I heard that song I was like "Too much heaviness - brain collapse" but now I could murder my family to that one

Old 2009-07-22, 04:14
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts

FUCK YA DICK NIGGA

cunts...

Blackwater (Friend's Metal Band)
MY WEBSITE!

R.I.P Paddy. My dear and loving father will never be forgotten.

Old 2009-07-22, 04:23
blitz906
Okay.

Had any good tea lately Joe?
Quote:
God, the Japanese are so weird. This HAS to be the long term effects of the atom bombs. No one is that weird on purpose.
Quote:
The slams in that song always kill me. First time I heard that song I was like "Too much heaviness - brain collapse" but now I could murder my family to that one

Old 2009-07-22, 04:33
MyOwnSavior
Registered Sex Offender

"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able, and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" - Epicurus

“I'm as firm as red clay and as constant as... drinkin'. I'm constantly drinkin'.” - Early Cuyler

Old 2009-07-22, 04:40
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz906
Had any good tea lately Joe?

dude just been enjoying my Japanese Genmai-Cha Green Tea

great shit, man... I recommend it if you like green tea

MY WEBSITE!

Old 2009-07-22, 04:51
metal=life
Post-whore

Tea???? What happened here?

------D---
------E---
------A---
---METAL
------H---

"One day we all will die, a cliched fact of life."
Pantera - I'm Broken

Old 2009-07-22, 05:02
MyOwnSavior
Registered Sex Offender

Quote:
Originally Posted by metal=life
Tea???? What happened here?
Didn't you hear? This isn't metaltabs anymore. We're all about tea, knitting, crafts, baking and all that sort of stuff now. Nomad just hasn't updated the site yet.

Old 2009-07-22, 05:29
metal=life
Post-whore

U r So cUte? hUgZ N KisseS

knit me up a fuckin shirt bitch... I'll pay ya

------D---
------E---
------A---
---METAL
------H---

Pantera - I'm Broken

Old 2009-07-22, 05:36
MyOwnSavior
Registered Sex Offender

*gasp* Such language!

Old 2009-07-22, 05:39
metal=life
Post-whore

I'm kidding................

------D---
------E---
------A---
---METAL
------H---

Pantera - I'm Broken

Old 2009-07-22, 05:40
TruthDevoid
Drugged Unholy

That Christmas sweater you knitted for me, MyOwnSavior, is still my favorite. The color combination you chose were marvelous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by viewer_from_nihil
the song serial cocksucker changed my life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassBehemoth
Are you going to snort cheap pharmaceutical drugs with your lizard as well?

Old 2009-07-22, 05:45
MyOwnSavior
Registered Sex Offender

You're quite welcome.

Old 2009-07-22, 05:46
metal=life
Post-whore

Pictures?

------D---
------E---
------A---
---METAL
------H---

Pantera - I'm Broken

Old 2009-07-22, 07:56
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeYngVai
dude just been enjoying my Japanese Genmai-Cha Green Tea

great shit, man... I recommend it if you like green tea

Never heard of it, but I'm not really into green tea anyways I'm mainly into black tea, Karkade (hibiscus), Rooibos, and sometimes Earl Grey.

Were you able to try hibiscus tea?
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2009-07-22, 10:01
blitz906
Okay.

What should I do if this really strange ugly girl won't leave me alone? I'm clearly not interested, yet she persists
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by blitz906 : 2009-07-22 at 10:41.

Old 2009-07-22, 11:54
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Quote:
What should I do if this really strange ugly girl won't leave me alone? I'm clearly not interested, yet she persists

Just fuckin kill her! Stick her face in the ground and wait until she doesn`t move anymore and than bang her. Fun dude..it`s all about fun

R.I.P moe

Old 2009-07-22, 11:56
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Fuck her - the disappointment will surely put her off any future contact with you.

Ahhhhh you knows I gots jokes!

Old 2009-07-22, 12:01
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
Just fuckin kill her! Stick her face in the ground and wait until she doesn`t move anymore and than bang her. Fun dude..it`s all about fun

HAHAHAHAHA! You're like a German Chris Barnes!

But no that's the problem, I don't want to fuck her. She's very strange, and hideous, and she has been bothering me on and off for close to two years now. She sends messages to my email and facebook telling me that she wants to "break my hips", and when I block her email she just gets a new email address
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy
Fuck her - the disappointment will surely put her off any future contact with you.

Ahhhhh you knows I gots jokes!

Haha Zing!
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by blitz906 : 2009-07-22 at 12:04.

Old 2009-07-22, 13:35
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Report her as a stalker. Ignore her. Or talk about stuff she finds distasteful for sure and maybe she'll get uninterested. Maybe she really does want to break your hips. I bet there's people here that would like to do that or at least watch. We're talking about building a rack in the backyard for my husband's herniated disk so maybe when he's not using it you can. Just an offer.

Getting back to the crafting, is anyone sewing? I just bought a pattern and 2 fabrics for tank tops.

Oh yeah, Earl Grey tea tastes like garbage! yuck

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Grimm:I could read your mind but its in font size .5
Amadeus:Oh, and was there a cesserole (never mind spelling) involved?
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Dyldo: You evil strumpet!

Old 2009-07-22, 15:47
Requiem
Post-whore

I wish I could grow a bear. My facial hairs don't exceed a cm. It's actually saddening.

Old 2009-07-22, 16:19
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
But no that's the problem, I don't want to fuck her. She's very strange, and hideous, and she has been bothering me on and off for close to two years now. She sends messages to my email and facebook telling me that she wants to "break my hips", and when I block her email she just gets a new email address
You fucking ingrate. Even the ugliest of women never pursue me like that. The only sexy comments I get on my Facebook page are either from myself using a different account or from my mum on my birthday. TAKE WHAT YOU'RE GIVEN AND BE HAPPY YOU EVEN GOT A SNIFF!

Just be incredibly rude and mean to her, like "I wouldn't fuck you with a rubber cock on the end of a 10ft iron bar from the other side of a thick curtain, nevermind riding you with my own lovely meat-flavoured one face-to-whatever-that-is-between-your-massive-malformed-cauliflower-ears". Or the one I get quite a lot is "hey, you, yeah you in the bushes, get the fuck out of my garden and stop watching me shit! Maybe if you had a face like Colin Farrell instead of a leprosy-ridden burns victim things would be different, but they're not, so FUCK off before I tell dad."

Quote:
Originally Posted by L,B'XXX
Getting back to the crafting, is anyone sewing?
I tried sewing my ears to the insides of my mum's thighs while she slept, but the bitch woke up and I ended up just eating her beef-biscuits like normal. You try to spice things up a bit and all you get is grief, fuck sake.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem
I wish I could grow a bear. My facial hairs don't exceed a cm. It's actually saddening.
Step right up and see the amazing new invention from Padatron Industries! The Patent Pending Beard-o-matic 5000™! Retailing at only $9.99!

The patent pending beard delivery & fastening device has been censored from this image to prevent intellectual property thieves from stealing my sweet idea:

http://img107.imageshack.us/img107/979/beardatron.png

Children acting in plays or attending fancy dress parties will be supplied with a FREE, that's right, FREE Beard-o-matic 5000™! This special offer is never-ending! Ever! It's FREE! Please, sign your children up for a Beard-o-matic 5000™ TODAY, or later tonight if you prefer. I have a van with a mattress in the back, so I can come to you if you want. I won't even charge you for the petrol expended by visiting myself upon your children.

"What's the catch?" I hear you ask. Well, the catch is that you will become a very close friend of mine for the duration of your Beard-o-matic 5000™ experience, because I will have to accompany you everywhere you go to ensure that the Beard-o-matic 5000™ is securely fastened at all times, and to periodically drain the beard fluid from your mouth with my patent pending, specially designed Mop-o-matic 4000™. This involves me standing in front of you, elevated about 2 or 3 feet off the ground (I have a converted trash can with wheels for this purpose), and you will experience an inability to speak and taste anything but salt and meat products. But all of this is a small price to pay for looking like a rugged, handsome movie star, no?? That's right, NO!

Beard-o-matic 5000™!

Old 2009-07-22, 16:41
drawn&quartered
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

Quote:

fuck her, like stick your dick in her vagina. I used to have weird girls follow me around and I never followed through and slayed the dragon, kinda wish I did. I guess after you do that better opportunities start to pop up

NEGROGENESIS

Old 2009-07-22, 17:04
TruthDevoid
Drugged Unholy

Quote:
Originally Posted by drawn&quartered
fuck her, like stick your dick in her vagina. I used to have weird girls follow me around and I never followed through and slayed the dragon, kinda wish I did. I guess after you do that better opportunities start to pop up

hahaha i was going to suggest the same thing. Fuck her, then just don't let anyone find out. If you're lucky, she'll fall in love with you and buy you things and do your laundry. Then just pretend she doesn't exist otherwise.

Quote:

Quote:

Old 2009-07-22, 17:14
Requiem
Post-whore

Don't give him bad advice. Blitz has a gf i think. Cheating is sick.

Paddy is back.

Old 2009-07-22, 17:23
TruthDevoid
Drugged Unholy

oh i didn't know he had a gf. That changes things a bit, cause that means his laundry should already be getting done for him haha.

Quote:

Quote:

Old 2009-07-22, 17:24
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Fuck Paddy!

No for real Blitz yer got 2 options. Ignore or fuck her. Both at the same time would be pretty sick, indeed
Let us know how you`ll choose

R.I.P moe

Old 2009-07-22, 17:28
drawn&quartered
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthDevoid
oh i didn't know he had a gf. That changes things a bit, cause that means his laundry should already be getting done for him haha.

lol. Just make a choice on the one that is less ugly and fuck her then...I think that may be a scientific breakthrough

NEGROGENESIS

Old 2009-07-22, 17:40
The Execrator
Noob lud

Well if he fucks her, his gf might have a hard time believing that he'd fuck an ugly chick and just brush it off lolz. But if she catches her doing your laundry, you're screwed!

Quote:
Please excuse me for I currently have a terminal erection, and the only cure is midget-cunny.

Old 2009-07-22, 17:52
TruthDevoid
Drugged Unholy

my one buddy was cheating on his fiancee for a while, and when she found out, they ended up having a 3-some. True Story.

Quote:

Quote:

Old 2009-07-22, 18:08
The Execrator
Noob lud

Hahaha, That's great! Some girls are pretty damn kinky, that's for sure.

Quote:
Please excuse me for I currently have a terminal erection, and the only cure is midget-cunny.

Old 2009-07-22, 20:57
bunny
Guardian of Lost Souls
Forum Leader

evening all

hope you've all been playing together nicely when i haven't been around

just literally have time to pop in to say yes am still alive sortof lol

been busy with the whole w*rk thing & the whole study thing & organising a get together with bf & friends over halloween in belfast to celebrate end of studies for another year plus been doing the crafting thing both witchy stuff & non-witchy lol

anyone apart from paddy (got your crazed pm's my ol' mucker) miss me?? lol

will be about for a wee while tonight,

bunny xxx

edit: happy belated birthdays for those that had them (better late than never)

edit 2: nights all

----

"Bunny is a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside a clump of smegma" one of the other inmates describing me.

Last edited by bunny : 2009-07-22 at 21:10.

Old 2009-07-22, 21:40
drawn&quartered
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

how many smilies can you use in one post

holy shit

NEGROGENESIS

Old 2009-07-22, 22:16
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunny
evening all

[Epilepsy]

edit 2: nights all
She's back!! I hope you liked my love poem and the photos of my erect penis. I did it all for you, baby! Then I did it again a few minutes later when my spongy glans penis stopped hurting and I got my crying under control.

You'll have to fill me in, and then you'll have to tell me what you've been up to lately.

A question for whomever: does your piss ever smell like Sugar Puffs? What the fuck's that all about?? Is it like when you smell almonds coming from a wound as an indicator that gangrene is setting it? Is Sugar Puffage the aromatic indicator of internal imp-worms plastering the inside of my bladder with their sweaty faeces?

Old 2009-07-22, 22:43
drawn&quartered
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

Quote:
She's back!! I hope you liked my love poem and the photos of my erect penis. I did it all for you, baby! Then I did it again a few minutes later when my spongy glans penis stopped hurting and I got my crying under control.

You'll have to fill me in, and then you'll have to tell me what you've been up to lately.

A question for whomever: does your piss ever smell like Sugar Puffs? What the fuck's that all about?? Is it like when you smell almonds coming from a wound as an indicator that gangrene is setting it? Is Sugar Puffage the aromatic indicator of internal imp-worms plastering the inside of my bladder with their sweaty faeces?

It's probably not a good thing. Should smell like ammonia, and that reminds me about the time I left a piss unflushed and left my apartment for a weekend, when I came back the smell made me cry

NEGROGENESIS

Old 2009-07-22, 22:50
TruthDevoid
Drugged Unholy

I hate being sick. This is the second time this month i have caught a bad cold. How the fuck does this keep happening in the middle of summer?

Quote:

Quote:

Old 2009-07-22, 22:54
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
Don't give him bad advice. Blitz has a gf i think. Cheating is sick.

I'm single now actually, but I still don't want anything to do with this freak.
And yes, cheating is terrible.
Quote:
I hate being sick. This is the second time this month i have caught a bad cold. How the fuck does this keep happening in the middle of summer?

Are you sure you don't have the swine flu?
Quote:
You fucking ingrate. Even the ugliest of women never pursue me like that. The only sexy comments I get on my Facebook page are either from myself using a different account or from my mum on my birthday. TAKE WHAT YOU'RE GIVEN AND BE HAPPY YOU EVEN GOT A SNIFF!

LOL!

Take what I'm given? Fuck that. I'm not the best looking fella around, but I could do much better than this girl. You can have her if you want
Quote:

You can have mine if you want it. I get sick of shaving so goddamn much.
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by blitz906 : 2009-07-22 at 22:59.

Old 2009-07-22, 23:01
TruthDevoid
Drugged Unholy

you're only about the 4th person today to comment me about having the swine flu haha.

And Blitz, be proud of your ability to grow a beard! Don't shave it!

Quote:

Quote:

Old 2009-07-22, 23:11
TruthDevoid
Drugged Unholy

you're only about the 4th person today to comment me about having the swine flu haha.

Quote:

Quote:

Old 2009-07-22, 23:31
drawn&quartered
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

awesome double post

NEGROGENESIS

Old 2009-07-23, 00:10
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
You can have her if you want
I'd never be interested in a woman who'd have a guy like me as a boyfriend.

Old 2009-07-23, 00:11
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:

I don't really like having facial hair all that much. I used to have these except without the moustache, and I had chin curtains a few winters back, but I get sick of the itching and shit. IMO dealing with 5 o'clock shadow is much easier than having to live with a bushy itchy beard
Quote:
I'd never be interested in a woman who'd have a guy like me as a boyfriend.

Haha. She's not looking for a boyfriend, trust me. I can chloroform her and send her over in a wooden crate. She's really short too, so you can pretend she's a midget
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by blitz906 : 2009-07-23 at 00:13.

Old 2009-07-23, 02:34
TruthDevoid
Drugged Unholy

Quote:
Originally Posted by drawn&quartered
awesome double post

How the fuck did that happen? 10 minutes apart yet? whoa..

Quote:

Quote:

Old 2009-07-23, 05:45
blitz906
Okay.

Doesn't my friend/coworker look almost exactly like Conan O'Brien? I always tell him he does, but he says he doesn't see it.

http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/...23142956237.jpg

How the fuck can you NOT see that?
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2009-07-23, 06:15
TruthDevoid
Drugged Unholy

I dunno but he looks creepy and i don't like him. Please refrain from posting pictures of him again. Thanks.

haha, no really, red haired people creep me out.

Quote:

Quote:

Old 2009-07-23, 06:27
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
I dunno but he looks creepy and i don't like him. Please refrain from posting pictures of him again. Thanks.

haha, no really, red haired people creep me out.

HAHA! Yeah he is a bit creepy looking, but a really nice guy anyways.

Do you actually have a phobia of gingers?
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2009-07-23, 09:53
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts

phobias are funny and scary and weird... let's make a thread about them! Blitz... take the stand...

MY WEBSITE!

Old 2009-07-23, 10:01
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
phobias are funny and scary and weird... let's make a thread about them! Blitz... take the stand...

Haha I think there already is one dude. I'll check.

Fuck, I've been shitting bricks all day and night
Tomorrow morning I have to get an ultrasound on the front of my neck to determine whether the bump on my thyroid gland is cancerous or not.
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2009-07-23, 10:48
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Quote:
Tomorrow morning I have to get an ultrasound on the front of my neck to determine whether the bump on my thyroid gland is cancerous or not.

Man good luck dude

R.I.P moe

Old 2009-07-23, 11:13
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts

shit i somehow missed that Blitz!

dude i wish you the best, whatever that means coming from me... bu yea luck to you man.

MY WEBSITE!

Old 2009-07-23, 11:48
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
shit i somehow missed that Blitz!

dude i wish you the best, whatever that means coming from me... bu yea luck to you man.

No worries man, and thanks. At least this kind of thing isn't new to me. I feel a little more confident this time around (having almost died at 7).
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2009-07-23, 17:16
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Man sounds really hard to me...
What happened?
I can only remember I had some bad head injuries and that kind of shit

R.I.P moe

Old 2009-07-23, 19:56
CompelledToLacerate
FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgsw0npoOzY

A friend of mine I went to school with's band. Pretty awesome shit I think.

Keep checking for new crap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus
It's really sad, all those people who don't understand why we shouldn't act like our enemies. The real victory is not only killing and imprisoning the terrorists, but also letting civilized manners override the lust for revenge, once the battle is over.

Old 2009-07-23, 20:23
TruthDevoid
Drugged Unholy

Quote:
HAHA! Yeah he is a bit creepy looking, but a really nice guy anyways.

Do you actually have a phobia of gingers?

haha no i don't actually have a phobia of gingers, they're just weird lookin people is all and I'm glad I'm not one

Quote:

Quote:

Old 2009-07-24, 01:28
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
haha no i don't actually have a phobia of gingers, they're just weird lookin people is all and I'm glad I'm not one
I've got two words for ya: Jessica Rabbit.

Old 2009-07-24, 01:41
blitz906
Okay.

http://www.redhead-gals.com/hairy/0...s/phoenix11.jpg

Haha I used to have a thing for ginger women. Not so much anymore though, I guess I just grew out of it. Most of my friends say I'm mad, but I've been going through a phase lately where I find Semitic women extremely foxy
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by blitz906 : 2009-07-24 at 04:18.

Old 2009-07-24, 02:34
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

Quote:
I've got two words for ya: Jessica Rabbit.

When I was a kid I wanted to have sex with her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moe_blunts
you done told me lots of thangs bout beer n shit and canada. have a grand ol cunt of a good time.

RIP moe.

Old 2009-07-24, 11:30
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Fuck this double posting shit

R.I.P moe

Old 2009-07-24, 11:31
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Quote:
When I was a kid I wanted to have sex with her.

Yeah who doesn`t want to make it with her
BTW: DEVOURMENT IS THE FUCKIN BROOTAL SHIT AHHHH!

R.I.P moe

Old 2009-07-24, 19:02
TruthDevoid
Drugged Unholy

So I came to the conclusion today that Souls to Deny is one of the best all time death metal albums of all time ever in the history of time ever, and if you don't agree with me then you're either deaf or dumb.

Don't mind me, i'm severely hung over.

Quote:

Quote:

Old 2009-07-25, 04:37
drawn&quartered
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

Quote:
Fuck this double posting shit

Uhh, I'm not sure you understand this, my kraut friend.

NEGROGENESIS

Old 2009-07-25, 05:24
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts

whoops double post from yesterday sry guys

MY WEBSITE!

Old 2009-07-25, 05:50
The Execrator
Noob lud

fucking double posts!!!

Quote:

Old 2009-07-25, 06:09
The Execrator
Noob lud

fucking double posts!!!

Quote:

Old 2009-07-25, 07:09
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
Quote:

Old 2009-07-25, 07:15
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts

okay guys ti

MY WEBSITE!

Old 2009-07-25, 07:16
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts

me to stop

MY WEBSITE!

Old 2009-07-25, 10:35
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

While I`m waitig for my new amp I tried to give myself a blowjob. Man my neck cracked so loudly I was nearly screaming of surprisement

Sick shit.

Edit: 700 Posts Fuck me hard I`m going to drink with every of you bitches!

R.I.P moe

Last edited by Gomli : 2009-07-25 at 10:37.

Old 2009-07-25, 12:08
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Execrator
Well if he fucks her, his gf might have a hard time believing that he'd fuck an ugly chick and just brush it off lolz. But if she catches her doing your laundry, you're screwed!

HAHA! I just saw this now. This is all irrelevant though as I'm single now

The girl hasn't been bothering me lately. But next weekend is going to be awkward. See, the weird girl is the friend of a friend of mine (who is also female) Now my friend is pretty hot and normal and she has invited me and some other people to her summer cabin out in the middle of the woods to have a huge party, and I agreed to go, but later on I found out that the weird girl is going.

Now ever since I became single a few weeks ago, my friend has also shown a really big interest in me, and she has been pissed off at her friend for trying to get all over me, but she still invited her to this party. I'm still going to go, but this is going to be awkward. They might turn on each other at some point during the night, or they both might turn on me? Who knows, some women go mad when they drink.
Quote:
While I`m waitig for my new amp I tried to give myself a blowjob. Man my neck cracked so loudly I was nearly screaming of surprisement :eek

Haha! I hope you're not serious...
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2009-07-25, 13:03
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
While I`m waitig for my new amp I tried to give myself a blowjob. Man my neck cracked so loudly I was nearly screaming of surprisement
A prince among men

Old 2009-07-25, 17:25
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Quote:
A prince among men

Thanks dude

And Blitz is going to get a nice juicy sandwich. Just remember, keep the ugly girl out of your sight while you fuck her and your other friend!

R.I.P moe

Old 2009-07-25, 18:07
The Execrator
Noob lud

Quote:
HAHA! I just saw this now. This is all irrelevant though as I'm single now

The girl hasn't been bothering me lately. But next weekend is going to be awkward. See, the weird girl is the friend of a friend of mine (who is also female) Now my friend is pretty hot and normal and she has invited me and some other people to her summer cabin out in the middle of the woods to have a huge party, and I agreed to go, but later on I found out that the weird girl is going.

Now ever since I became single a few weeks ago, my friend has also shown a really big interest in me, and she has been pissed off at her friend for trying to get all over me, but she still invited her to this party. I'm still going to go, but this is going to be awkward. They might turn on each other at some point during the night, or they both might turn on me? Who knows, some women go mad when they drink.

Hahaha, man that should be a fun party for you. I would tell the hot friend that her ugly friend has been giving you weird vibes.. Then proceed to ask her to pretend to be your girlfriend every time the ugly chick is in site!

Quote:

Old 2009-07-25, 19:24
MetalThrashingMad
Death to all but metal!
Forum Leader

Great idea That could make for a fun time. Make sure there's plenty of beer!

Saw Queensryche last night. Their setlist was weeeak.

Old 2009-07-26, 05:05
Requiem
Post-whore

potential double post

Old 2009-07-26, 07:07
CompelledToLacerate
FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Quote:
http://www.redhead-gals.com/hairy/0...s/phoenix11.jpg

Haha I used to have a thing for ginger women. Not so much anymore though, I guess I just grew out of it. Most of my friends say I'm mad, but I've been going through a phase lately where I find Semitic women extremely foxy

12th lesson of the Great Eric Cartman;

"Do not trust the Jews..... oh, and kids with red hair and freckles have no soul..... and we all die in 2012."

Keep checking for new crap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus
It's really sad, all those people who don't understand why we shouldn't act like our enemies. The real victory is not only killing and imprisoning the terrorists, but also letting civilized manners override the lust for revenge, once the battle is over.

Old 2009-07-26, 09:01
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
12th lesson of the Great Eric Cartman;

"Do not trust the Jews..... oh, and kids with red hair and freckles have no soul..... and we all die in 2012."

Haha Wow, I haven't watched that show since I was like 14.

Eric Cartman is real though...
http://sarcastro.files.wordpress.co...06/cartman1.jpg

Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by blitz906 : 2009-07-26 at 09:04.

Old 2009-07-27, 06:32
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts

BBUUMMPP!!

to save us from that STUPID 154 thread...

MY WEBSITE!

Old 2009-07-27, 08:10
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
Quote:

Old 2009-07-27, 14:00
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Someone shoot the spammer!!! Good grief! haha I need some relief. You guys and girls take care of yourselves and don't do dumb stuff. It's liable to catch up with you much later in life.

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism

Old 2009-07-27, 23:58
MetalThrashingMad
Death to all but metal!
Forum Leader

Old 2009-07-28, 00:03
TruthDevoid
Drugged Unholy

hahaha

Quote:

Quote:

Old 2009-07-28, 01:07
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts

i'll be that guy some day

MY WEBSITE!

Old 2009-07-28, 02:19
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalThrashingMad

Haha! Randy is fucking awesome
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2009-07-28, 06:00
blitz906
Okay.

This is strange. Whenever I try to burn a DVD-RW in my DVD burner (which will write RW's) it won't recognize the disc. I'll put the DVD-RW into the drive, but it still says the drive is empty. I've never had this problem before. Anybody know what's going on?
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by blitz906 : 2009-07-28 at 06:05.

Old 2009-07-28, 13:52
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

I've had that problem with cd's I've burnt before. Sometimes they'll read for awhile and then not even be acknowledged either to rewrite or play. I don't know why either.
There's something I heard about putting a markered line around the edge of the disk for a contrast, but I don't know if that really works or not.

I've looked around on ask.com and google and I'm not finding specific info about the problem. There's some stuff about reinstalling drivers and different formats, but I haven't found what you or I are after.

Be sure and post if you do find something out and I will, too. Hopefully one of these extremely techy people here will know.

Old 2009-07-28, 14:16
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
This is strange. Whenever I try to burn a DVD-RW in my DVD burner (which will write RW's) it won't recognize the disc. I'll put the DVD-RW into the drive, but it still says the drive is empty. I've never had this problem before. Anybody know what's going on?
This is a long shot, and I'm assuming the problem occurs before you're able to write anything to the disc and not after, but typically DVD-ROM drives only recognise one of two disc types, + or -. The disc you're using at the moment appears to be of the minus variety - do you normally use those? If not (for instance, if you saw them in a sale and thought you'd save a few quid and try 'em out) you might wanna look into the disc types your drive can recognise. If your drive is relatively new it's likely that it can play both types and that all of this was a waste of both our times

This doesn't really apply to CDs though, because the minus ones are pretty much the standard now and finding the plus ones is actually quite tricky.

Is it just that one disc, or have you tried several? It could just be a faulty disc, or indeed a faulty batch. It happens, and is incredibly annoying haha. You could try testing the discs in a friend's PC.

Can you burn other types of disc successfully? Maybe non-RW ones?

EDIT: Have you tried formatting the disc using your burning software? It could be that the file system on the disc needs to be re-created.

Last edited by Paddy : 2009-07-28 at 14:35.

Old 2009-07-28, 19:51
BOB_ZE_METALLEU
the siamese

fuck heavy metal, katy perry is the shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassbehemoth
Sick. It's an overly sugared and overly carbonated vagina drink.

Old 2009-07-28, 21:40
TruthDevoid
Drugged Unholy

I'm learning to play Surgery of Impalement but that first verse riff isn't sounding like it does when they play it and it's frustrating me. It's not very complicated either. grr. I'm assuming the tab is accurate as the rest of the song seems right.

Quote:

Quote:

Old 2009-07-28, 22:35
guitar_demon
MotörCat

where did you get the tab?
Ok. You're literate, intelligent and funny-FBS

"Calm down, Edgar back in your cage"-far beyond sane
"you suck the cat-avatar-guy doesnt"-The Doc
Now My Legacy Shall Live Forever!!

Old 2009-07-28, 23:04
MetalThrashingMad
Death to all but metal!
Forum Leader

It's right here on the site!

This tab is like Surgery of Impalement on crack... try toning the intro down to like 195 bpm on the powertab, and the second part from 230bpm to about 212. That should help some LOL. I played them side by side and the tab sounds pretty good. Hard to tell with all that guitar distortion though.

Old 2009-07-29, 00:26
TruthDevoid
Drugged Unholy

that does sound a little better. How bout the tempo of the breakdown?

Edit: 110 sounds about right

Quote:

Quote:

Last edited by TruthDevoid : 2009-07-29 at 00:33.

Old 2009-07-29, 02:44
MyOwnSavior
Registered Sex Offender

Quote:
I had the same problem. To my surprise the cd was actually a ham sandwich.

Old 2009-07-29, 08:55
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Quote:
!Bananarama!

Can you play Pierced from within? I`m trying so hard to learn it but I don`t get it I mean I`m able to play a lot of Dying Fetus shit and it seems to me that DF are more technical then Suffocation so it shouldn`t be a problem....what the hell am I writing here

R.I.P moe

Old 2009-07-29, 14:25
TruthDevoid
Drugged Unholy

I haven't tried to learn Pierced From Within but i can take a look at it when i get a chance if you want. Suffocation is weird like that though, cause it doesn't appear to be very technical, yet somehow manages to give you a hard time.

Quote:

Quote:

Old 2009-07-29, 14:28
TruthDevoid
Drugged Unholy

double post. fuck it.

SLAYER and CANNIBAL CORPSE today at MAYHEMFEST in the downpouring rain and thunderstorms. Gonna be fucking awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:

Quote:

Old 2009-07-29, 16:17
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Don't stand under a tree or drive an Impala there.

Old 2009-07-29, 16:57
The Execrator
Noob lud

You should drive an Impala with a built in tree and watch the show from your car.

Sounds like an awesome show, i'm jealous! Maybe Slayer wont have to make their own intro for Raining Blood lolol

Quote:

Old 2009-07-29, 18:08
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

2 Impalas got struck by lightning because of the antennae. I don't think he'd need a tree.

Old 2009-07-29, 18:54
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

If I got the money to go there I`ll see Cannibal Corpse and Dying Fetus on tour

R.I.P moe

Old 2009-07-29, 18:56
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Quote:
I haven't tried to learn Pierced From Within but i can take a look at it when i get a chance if you want.

That`d be great

R.I.P moe