MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum FAQ Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > MetalTabs.com > Chit Chat

Old 2005-10-26, 11:22
far_beyond_sane
You gamma-minus fucktards
Forum Leader

"It was some kind of evolutionary glitch, she figured; no different than the other unreasonable side effects of consciousness and emotion, like religion and rap music."

Old 2005-11-28, 06:15
far_beyond_sane
Forum Leader

Newsflash! Urgent! Little-known knowledge! adult sites use seriously unethical advertising.

(Also, I can double your dating.)

"It was some kind of evolutionary glitch, she figured; no different than the other unreasonable side effects of consciousness and emotion, like religion and rap music."

Old 2005-11-28, 06:18
Cloaca
C-Un(i)t
Forum Leader

http://drcuntsworthy.com/files/double%20act.jpg

I pressed the play button, but nothing happens. Damn.

Old 2005-11-28, 06:29
far_beyond_sane
Forum Leader

Teh Strang!

Works fine for me.

Old 2005-11-28, 07:18
walpurgis
Drunken Yeti God
Alumni Staff

Works for me, too.

I never fucked a 10, but one night I fucked five 2's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassBehemoth
You really have no dignity. I would rather have sex with my fifty year old father.

Old 2005-11-28, 07:28
Amadeus
Quantum.

Hm. Hm hm. Hm hm hm. Well, it doesn't beat the one about an employer forcing an employee to undergo a strip search by telephone instructions from someone claiming to be a police officer. But, it is in no way less sad. I like your presentations though.

"He preferred the hard truth over his dearest illusion. That, is the heart of science."
- Carl Sagan

"Imagination is more important than intelligence" - Einstein

Old 2005-11-28, 10:14
blizzard_beast
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by far_beyond_sane
Newsflash! Urgent! Little-known knowledge! adult sites use seriously unethical advertising.

Haha I noticed that ages ago!

Old 2005-11-28, 20:17
Zertonshfits
Post-whore

FBS, your my hero of the Damned

NECROTIC
Canadian Brutal Death (So you know it's good)

Old 2005-11-28, 20:44
rabbifoodslicer
Supreme Metalhead

Quote:

hahaha damn good...

Old 2005-11-29, 07:40
far_beyond_sane
Forum Leader

Could someone try to leave a comment on the latest Dr. C page please? I think I broke my site... again.

Old 2005-11-29, 10:17
Transient
HES BAAACK

i had that revelation a few days ago also FBS. however, on some of the adult friend finder sites it does say "images of real site members with data of real site members" meaning the two arent related. i too noticed one asiangoddess or something like that, who clearly wasnt asian

Old 2005-11-29, 11:41
brainsforbreakfast
El Diablo sin pantalones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Transient
i had that revelation a few days ago also FBS. however, on some of the adult friend finder sites it does say "images of real site members with data of real site members" meaning the two arent related. i too noticed one asiangoddess or something like that, who clearly wasnt asian

meh, I noticed ages ago too. It gets kinda weird when hundreds of people from some shithole village near you don't even have ONE fucking dutch name. Always something like: "2 cute 4 u" or something.
If there were actual dutch people on that site, one could expect at least one with a dutch name?

What freaks me out is that they took the time to type in all the city names from around the world
Originally Posted by Requiem
Why would you sig that?
Why not? Why would you sig me saying that I hate you? I was serious there, too.

I'm in despair! The internet has left me in despair!

Old 2005-11-29, 20:44
Transient
HES BAAACK

and they know where you live, even tiny little villages around you appear

Old 2005-11-29, 22:13
PST 88
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

I had to go to the login link you emailed me, but I believe I posted a comment, Jim. I couldn't do it from the site itself as is my usual practice, though.

Old 2005-11-29, 22:51
LucidDreamer
Senior Metalhead

hmmm sex hey. well i have a lot of knowledge on this subject that i just cannnot remember.
but what i can say is: never be afraid to ASK for a blowjob ..... and:
www.flirt4free.com.
best site in the world, i promise.
listen to some atheist or some death and:
go to flirt4freel, and u'll see most of the desperate little 12yr olds are playing along with the whole *flirting* plan of the site.
try this ---- tell those prostitutes that they are nothing more than the steaks u buy in the local grocery shop . tell them ur gonna find them and kill them.

really.... wats better than fucking with stupid poes smelling prosi's that don't know wat honour, morals or dignity is? except maybe actually dumping the stupid cunts in a boneyard.

****soory for all errors in my post. i'm 2min from passwing the FUCK out. arrrrghhh tequila***

Welcome to MetalTabs my friend!

"Brother will kill brother, spreading blood across the land. Killing for religion, something I don't understand." - 'staine.

Old 2005-11-29, 23:36
far_beyond_sane
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucidDreamer
well i have a lot of knowledge on this subject that i just cannnot remember.

I believe you.

Old 2005-11-29, 23:56
LucidDreamer
Senior Metalhead

hmmmmm...
so.close o... passing out.
FBS- u being sarcastic or not?
smells sarc, but surely not.
gg nite

Welcome to MetalTabs my friend!

"Brother will kill brother, spreading blood across the land. Killing for religion, something I don't understand." - 'staine.

Old 2005-12-01, 00:35
far_beyond_sane
Forum Leader

Me? Sarcastic? Please!

T3H CLEVAR BEGINZ!

Old 2005-12-04, 12:25
far_beyond_sane
Forum Leader

Today, it's about eating people.

Old 2005-12-04, 13:41
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Does that stuff just flow out of you or does it take a little time and rewriting to come up with the articles. What you do you do well. Funny stuff but basically true.

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Grimm:I could read your mind but its in font size .5
Amadeus:Oh, and was there a cesserole (never mind spelling) involved?
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Dyldo: You evil strumpet!

Old 2005-12-04, 23:33
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Quote:
Today, it's about eating people.

They had that on Jon Stewart's The Daily Show and interviewed the daft man who made it. Hilarious.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2005-12-24, 02:27
far_beyond_sane
Forum Leader

HAHAHAHHAHAHAA! CHRISTMAS BOOZE!

Make it. Drink it. Tell me how it went. I just drank half a bottle of it. It's fan-monkey-fucking-testicles-tastic.

Old 2005-12-30, 09:54
blindvomit
Senior Metalhead

This isn't much of a rant, but it's more of a brainstorm I had tonight as my brain goes crazy during the night when I'm lying in bed trying to get some sleep.

I'm not going to talk about our country's economy, any government conspiracies, about aliens or about life after death, but my topic is more on the lines of human beginnings and human beliefs. Almost since the beginning of the human race we were led to believe that there is some sort of "creator" or "savior" in which made in existence the entire human race, I don't believe in any of that, we are animals, beasts, nothing more, the thought of religion, gods, spirits, and souls were all made up fiction long, long ago, we are nothing but another species of animals, do "animals" have religion? Do they practice religion? Do they worship or pray to their gods, or attend gatherings to do so? No. We just happened to develop a better system of inter-species communication so that we can share our thoughts and ideas to judge, compare, compliment and to complain on. The two basic instincts of animals are to eat, (survive) and reproduce, it is my belief that was the starting point for humans, nothing more than to survive and leave offspring, there is one theory I belive to be true, that is Darwins theory of evolution, we evolved from apes, as did many animals from others kinds of animals, compared to crocodiles to dinosaurs. If you look to the past not too long ago, (as I was reminded trolling other forums) women used to be much smaller, for example they wore shoes much smaller than what they wear today, we could be seeing another evolution in the making, or it could be the exact opposite, de-evolution (I just made that up I don't know if it's a real word ) we evolving back to our actual basic roots, "apemen"...but anyway my main point is that I belive that religion, gods, beliefs, holidays and saviors were made up by philosophers or people that felt they were in a position of command... at least all of this is what I belive, what do I know...i'm only 16.

Thanks for hearing my rant/can't fall asleep speech.

Last edited by blindvomit : 2005-12-30 at 10:24.

Old 2005-12-30, 14:17
Transient
HES BAAACK

hrm. thats the realizatoin we've all had long ago but....ok

Old 2005-12-30, 14:32
brainsforbreakfast
El Diablo sin pantalones

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindvomit
do "animals" have religion? Do they practice religion? Do they worship or pray to their gods, or attend gatherings to do so? No. We just happened to develop a better system of inter-species communication so that we can share our thoughts and ideas to judge, compare, compliment and to complain on.

We wouldn't know. We can't communicate with mice, nor with cows, nor with anything. How can we be sure that there are no other animals with self-conciousness? IMO it's very arrogant and self centered to think we are to only ones who have the abillity to think.

Quote:
The two basic instincts of animals are to eat, (survive) and reproduce

To survive, one needs to understand his suroundings and adapt. Thus, maybe that was the beginings of religion? At first, we did not know where thunder came from, and we tough it was Thor. Later, we used science to understand it. There is still a lot of things that we are not ab le to understand with science.

Quote:
If you look to the past not too long ago, (as I was reminded trolling other forums) women used to be much smaller, for example they wore shoes much smaller than what they wear today, we could be seeing another evolution in the making, or it could be the exact opposite, de-evolution (I just made that up I don't know if it's a real word ) we evolving back to our actual basic roots, "apemen"

Evolution and devolution are human ways of thinking. We use our "values" to say, this species changed this and that, it is good. It is more "worth". Therefore, evolution (wich literaly means, changing for the better).
There is no good or wrong, there is only change. And it might fit the survival of an individual or species better, but what makes it worth to be the survivor?
The worth of life is in life itself, survival of the fittest is a human way of thinking, it doesn't realy matter what or who lives, as long as there is life. I doubt that in the invinite span of the universe, it actualy matters if there was life at all.

We are not changing into apeman. People getting taller/big feet/etc is a change in nourishment. In the past, food was more scarce, thus a smaller body would be more efficient to maintain. The enlargement of the body, mainly occurs in the west. And I'm not refering to body fat

Quote:
...but anyway my main point is that I belive that religion, gods, beliefs, holidays and saviors were made up by philosophers or people that felt they were in a position of command... at least all of this is what I belive, what do I know...i'm only 16.

Yes, religion, as what is tough in most churces/synagoges/mosqes/etc is mainly a human perception on the universe. On the other hand, even how unlogical it may sound, we can not be sure there is no such thing as a "higer spirituality". It's impossible to prove or disprove such a thing whit science.
Therefore, I neither believe nor disbelieve in these things. I only disbelieve any human explainations, since they're flawed from the begining.
Why would you sig that?

Old 2005-12-30, 15:07
Transient
HES BAAACK

this is , so far, the most worthwile quote regarding religion that i've ever seen. notice that it makes no mention of what lies ahead, proving nor disbelieving. i forget who said it (its on the behemoth demigod booklet) and what their views on the afterlife are, but the quote itself and its lack of mentioning the afterlife is why i like it

here is what it is

"i have not seen a man who is not god already"

Old 2005-12-31, 02:32
blindvomit
Senior Metalhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by brainsforbreakfast
We wouldn't know. We can't communicate with mice, nor with cows, nor with anything. How can we be sure that there are no other animals with self-conciousness? IMO it's very arrogant and self centered to think we are to only ones who have the abillity to think.

I never said we were the only ones that had the power to think and ration, I just stated we developed a far better method of communication than most animals, at least to our knowledge.

Old 2005-12-31, 02:51
brainsforbreakfast
El Diablo sin pantalones

Quote:
I never said we were the only ones that had the power to think and ration, I just stated we developed a far better method of communication than most animals, at least to our knowledge.

to our knowledge, meaning we might be wrong in a most ass kicking way...
Why would you sig that?

Old 2005-12-31, 06:06
PST 88
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

As I've said before, this thread's for Jim to announce and show us the location of his rants, not to serve as a receptacle for every fetid pustule of what passes for original (sic) thought (sic) among the types of minds that overflow the brim of the internet philosophy fund with ideas more barren than the coupling of a eunuch and a corpse, though about as pleasant to watch.

Each thread here is given a title, letting you know the subject you may be dumb about. Here that subject is things that Jim has said. If you would like to be dumb about anything else, please find the appropriate thread, or the RTT, in which you may be dumb about any topic you please, and waste some time, effort and bandwidth there. You may also begin your own thread, if you feel compelled to do so. So, in the future, please select one of the choices just outlined and let readers like me know ahead of time what we're in for.

Old 2005-12-31, 06:21
SARS
Post-whore

Quote:
I just stated we developed a far better method of communication than most animals, at least to our knowledge.

...yeah....like "lol". Fuck, I really really hate the internet.

Old 2006-01-17, 23:52
far_beyond_sane
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Transient
"i have not seen a man who is not god already"

Austin Osman Spare. Occultist, 'magick' practitioner, hardcore weirdo and big influence of Behemoth. Wrote the lyrics to "Sermon of the Hypocrites". Great song.

Anyway, news.

Dr. Cuntsworthy goes offline forever in the next few days. I haven't renewed the domain name or the site hosting, so it will just slip into the archives of t3h Intraweb like so many other sites full of misanthropic crankypants.

It was getting a couple of hundred hits per day eventually, but I suppose it was never really as successful as I would have liked. So it's new site time, I think. Any suggestions?

Old 2006-01-18, 00:03
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Dr. Crankypants sounds good. I did enjoy reading Dr.C. fbs. A lot of truth there, but you really gave it an edge. Sorry to hear it's dying.

PST88 --I beg to differ with you, darlin', but if one of us "regular Joe's or Josephine's" started a thread of our own for ranting it would be shut down faster than ice sliding on hot metal and dissolve just as fast.

OH! Dr. Miss Anthropic Crankypants --switch genders??

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Grimm:I could read your mind but its in font size .5
Amadeus:Oh, and was there a cesserole (never mind spelling) involved?
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Dyldo: You evil strumpet!

Old 2006-01-18, 09:07
PST 88
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

I don't think I'd ever see somebody misuse 'beg to differ,' but you seem to have. Or something's missing from that sentence. Something's seriously funky about it. And I meant that, if there's going to be some stupid sophomoric drek about religion and whether or not animals can talk, it should be kept in the RTT or given it's own stupid thread where I can ignore the hell out of it. That's the convenient thing about having new threads; if it looks stupid I can stay the fuck out.

And yeah, go with a shitty pun for your new site, Jim. That'll kick ass.

Old 2006-01-18, 10:26
Transient
HES BAAACK

i made at least two threads bitching about stuff that i didn't like and pst gave me a hell of a time but they both got like 300 posts

Old 2006-01-18, 10:35
PST 88
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

What threads are those? I think I've given you a worse time for posts in this thread than anywhere else.

Old 2006-01-18, 10:45
Transient
HES BAAACK

you dont rememeber? maybe thats why you've softened up to me a bit lately

anyways my opinions on things have changed quite a bit since these but for old times sake

exhibit b exhibit a

Old 2006-01-18, 11:02
PST 88
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

I didn't post in either of those threads. I bitched you out for ranting in this thread.

Old 2006-01-18, 11:06
Transient
HES BAAACK

ah well, i remember you giving me a hard time about my list of hates somewhere.anyways back to FBS and his ego!

Old 2006-01-18, 16:32
brainsforbreakfast
El Diablo sin pantalones

Why would you sig that?

Old 2006-01-19, 02:02
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

How about everyone shut the fuck before I go on a e-powertrip banning everyone like anklets in Dyland. Like Richard said, this is Sane's thread.

Transient, the first one was closed probably because it was so off topic, the second link was closed because it surpased (before we could go over) 300 posts. LB: Other hate threads would probably be closed because people would just start bitching about how its silly to hate this and that, and hate in general, and hating in general, and hatting General Patton, and hating Mike Patton, and hating whats-his-face for making the patton, and hating faces, and hating people who have Prosopagnosia, and hating people who can't remember to hate, and hating to remember, etc.

RIP Dr. Cuntsworhy

Hmm, mabye use cjb.net for free incase you feel like ranting time and again.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Last edited by Darko : 2006-01-19 at 02:06.

Old 2006-01-19, 10:29
Transient
HES BAAACK

darko i dont think you read the context surrounding my post. i was talking with PST about argument's we had had. and i posted the link to the two threads not because im pissed they were locked (quite the opposite) but to prove that other people are indeed allowed to rant as well. and i could have sworn those were the threads PST called boring and trite, etc