TruthDevoid
Drugged Unholy

holy fuck! it's bob!

Quote:
Originally Posted by viewer_from_nihil
the song serial cocksucker changed my life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassBehemoth
Are you going to snort cheap pharmaceutical drugs with your lizard as well?

Old 2009-06-10, 07:52
Wolfsherz
Post-whore

MISSED YOU MAH BOOOOY

No seriously, sup? Why'd you fucking leave in the first place?

Aosoth - New album III out now on Agonia Recs
Epoch - bass, guitars, drums, MetaStasizing out asap
Asphixa - bass, demo out asap
Adustum - bass, guitars, full length out soon on XXXXXXXXXX recs

Quote:
Originally Posted by far_beyond_sane
Tetianblood? ... Well, 'Necrosemen' to you too. Twat.

Old 2009-06-10, 08:58
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOB_ZE_METALLEU
wow, i know it's out of discussion but, it's funny to see that the same people still posting here since i left a year ago. I was curious so I logged....oh my god, I feel so nostalgic!!!

Holy shit, it's Bob!! It's been a whole year? I was just thinking a few days ago "hmm, it's been a long time since I've seen Bob on the forum, where is he?" haha

How have you been?
Quote:
Originally Posted by CompelledToLacerate
God, the Japanese are so weird. This HAS to be the long term effects of the atom bombs. No one is that weird on purpose.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gomli
The slams in that song always kill me. First time I heard that song I was like "Too much heaviness - brain collapse" but now I could murder my family to that one

Old 2009-06-10, 11:17
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Me, too! Hey, how's it going? Thought you'd joined the French Canuck foreign legion or something. They finally let you out of prison? That's cool.

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Grimm:I could read your mind but its in font size .5
Amadeus:Oh, and was there a cesserole (never mind spelling) involved?
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Dyldo: You evil strumpet!

Old 2009-06-10, 12:15
blitz906
Okay.

I think he's probably just been sitting around this whole time drinking Bordeaux and smoking Du Maurier's

And eating escargot, for breakfast, lunch and dinner!
Quote:
God, the Japanese are so weird. This HAS to be the long term effects of the atom bombs. No one is that weird on purpose.
Quote:
The slams in that song always kill me. First time I heard that song I was like "Too much heaviness - brain collapse" but now I could murder my family to that one

Old 2009-06-10, 12:26
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Or maybe he's been doing an intense study about the difference between real bacon, Canadian bacon, and ham.

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism

Old 2009-06-10, 12:54
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by L,B'XXX
Or maybe he's been doing an intense study about the difference between real bacon, Canadian bacon, and ham.

Are you saying that Canadian bacon isn't real?

I watched that movie once... it was a good soporific, but that's about it
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2009-06-10, 13:49
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Quote:

Which would be very interesting, indeed!

R.I.P moe

Old 2009-06-10, 14:02
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
Which would be very interesting, indeed!

Maybe, but if there ever was a documentary made or a book published as a result of this study, it certainly wouldn't sell much in the Jewish communities around the world
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2009-06-10, 14:06
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

My father-in-law used to gripe because when he was in Quebec and ordered a hamburger he got a ham sandwich and if he ordered bacon it was ham, too. For Bob ze to be gone as long as he has I thought he might be studying it.

Old 2009-06-10, 14:16
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
Quote:

Old 2009-06-10, 14:24
Requiem
Post-whore

I'm going to start a petition to get Bob posting again.

Old 2009-06-10, 14:34
blitz906
Okay.

I'll sign it!
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2009-06-10, 17:05
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

All the Bobs. My Bob, too. So what if he just got handed the keys to his new house last night so he's going to have all the headaches of ownership. He can still make time to get on here and be the total pain in the butt he always was. That is once he gets his computer fixed.

But yeah, we want Bobs!!!!

Old 2009-06-10, 17:07
Wolfsherz
Post-whore

GET YOUR BOBS OUT

Quote:

Old 2009-06-10, 17:35
BOB_ZE_METALLEU
the siamese

LOLLLL I love the stereotypes!!!!

L'BXX: your father had a ham sandwich?!! well, the waitress was a cunt because we all know what a hamburger is, i mean, who dont? LOLL

Well, i've been so damn busy with college and work and i suddenly felt that i should post here again! hope you guys doing well too!

aaaaah the good time i had here!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassbehemoth
Sick. It's an overly sugared and overly carbonated vagina drink.

Old 2009-06-10, 21:20
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
LOLLLL I love the stereotypes!!!!

Stereotypes can be funny when they are used for fun and not in a venomous hateful way

Hope you've been doing well Bob. Everyone here seems to be pretty good.
Paddy posts much more now than he used to. Just don't get him started on midgets
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2009-06-10, 22:17
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

But if you get him started on midgets then he'll be quiet! It just depends on how he gets started on midgets.

Old 2009-06-10, 23:31
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
But if you get him started on midgets then he'll be quiet! It just depends on how he gets started on midgets.

Yeah he'll be quiet for about three minutes... but after that you really don't want to shake his hand unless you're out of hand moisturizer
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2009-06-11, 06:06
BOB_ZE_METALLEU
the siamese

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz906
Yeah he'll be quiet for about three minutes... but after that you really don't want to shake his hand unless you're out of hand moisturizer

do paddy jerks off on midgets?

maybe he's one!!! midgets masturbation session

Quote:

Old 2009-06-11, 07:48
Wolfsherz
Post-whore

Quote:

You have mmmmmuch to catch up on my good man.

Quote:

Old 2009-06-11, 07:57
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:

maybe he's one!!! midgets masturbation session

Hahahaha! Sigged!

I don't think he is a midget. But he does seem to have a sexual preference for height challenged people
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2009-06-11, 10:30
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Holy fucking monkey balls! At least give me the chance to spring my sexual deviancy on the guy unexpectedly. All of this prepping is just gonna ruin the surprise. And, as we all know, 99% of what I do depends primarily on the element of surprise.

Remember, if it's a surprise it's technically not rape! The gift that cannot be refunded!

Old 2009-06-11, 10:38
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy
Holy fucking monkey balls! At least give me the chance to spring my sexual deviancy on the guy unexpectedly. All of this prepping is just gonna ruin the surprise! And 99% of what I do depends primarily on the element of surprise.

Remember, if it's a surprise it's technically not rape! The gift that cannot be refunded!

Haha Don't worry Paddy, I'm very sure he will accept your advances, he's French Canadian After a few glasses of Bordeaux he will be yours

Haha I'm just kidding around Bob I have nothing against the Canadien français

Oh and Paddy, always remember... dead girls can't say no
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2009-06-11, 11:34
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Oh and Paddy, always remember... dead girls can't say no
With a face like mine? You gotsta be kiddin'!

Old 2009-06-11, 11:55
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
With a face like mine? You gotsta be kiddin'!

Hey that reminds me, you've never even posted a picture of yourself

Tell me, which Irish guy do you look like... this one? This one? Or god forbid, this one?

Oh... what's the best thing about being a necrophiliac?
You don't have to bring flowers for your date, they're already there
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2009-06-11, 12:24
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Hey that reminds me, you've never even posted a picture of yourself
Think yourself lucky!

I don't think I've seen a pic of you either, though. I'll show you mine if you show me yours

Actually, I won't. But I'd still like to see the face that I will one day be deepthroating.

Quote:
Tell me, which Irish guy do you look like... this one? This one? Or god forbid, this one?
Those are all the same guy, just at different stages in the Irish post-larval development cycle, and as you can see the final adult stage is Toothlessickus Alcopishitis, more commonly known as the "McDowns Syndrome" stage.

Quote:
Oh... what's the best thing about being a necrophiliac?
You don't have to bring flowers for your date, they're already there
Hahaha.

What's the worst thing about child rape?
Trying to get the bloodstains out of your clown costume.

Old 2009-06-11, 12:44
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Quote:

But he'd like to.

Old 2009-06-11, 12:57
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
Actually, I won't. But I'd still like to see the face that I will one day be deepthroating.

Haha... I hope you're still joking
Quote:
more commonly known as the "McDowns Syndrome" stage.

Hahaha McDowns Syndrome
Quote:
What's the worst thing about child rape?
Trying to get the bloodstains out of your clown costume.

Haha. What's the biggest turn off when you're having sex with a three year old?
Hearing the pelvis crack!
Quote:
But he'd like to.

Good one
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2009-06-11, 13:07
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Haha. What's the biggest turn off when you're having sex with a three year old?
Hearing the pelvis crack!
For me that's the point at which I pull out and cum under her eyelids, but each to his own.

Did you hear about the black guy who had a white cock? Turned out to be a coal miner who went home for lunch.

What do you call an Irishman with a sheep under each arm?
A pimp.

What's the difference between an aborted foetus and sand?
You can't eat sand.

I think there's a joke thread around here somewhere haha, we should rejuvenate it with our moist humour glands.

Old 2009-06-11, 13:31
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
For me that's the point at which I pull out and cum under her eyelids, but each to his own.

Did you hear about the black guy who had a white cock? Turned out to be a coal miner who went home for lunch.

What do you call an Irishman with a sheep under each arm?
A pimp.

What's the difference between an aborted foetus and sand?
You can't eat sand.

I think there's a joke thread around here somewhere haha, we should rejuvenate it with our moist humour glands.

Haha. I'm on my way there
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2009-06-11, 14:48
Requiem
Post-whore

I'm thinking of starting a Metal Tabs' Aristocrats thread. lol

Old 2009-06-11, 15:13
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

That would empty.

My Bob just texted me that he took his first dump in his new house. It played a ta-dah tune. Then his dad texted me asking what's for lunch. Their timing is impeccable.

Old 2009-06-11, 15:51
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem
I'm thinking of starting a Metal Tabs' Aristocrats thread. lol
FUUUUUUUUCK! That's a great idea!! Make it happen, Req

Quote:
That would empty.

My Bob just texted me that he took his first dump in his new house. It played a ta-dah tune. Then his dad texted me asking what's for lunch. Their timing is impeccable.
Maybe they're psychically connected like twins and charlatans, and when one has an awesome and satisfying pooh the other gets a twinge of sympathetic hunger as a symbolic acknowledgement of his son's now empty bowels.

Old 2009-06-11, 16:17
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Could be. He does take after his dad.

Old 2009-06-11, 19:10
TruthDevoid
Drugged Unholy

i remember when we actually used to talk about things on this forum.

Quote:

Quote:

Old 2009-06-11, 20:24
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthDevoid
Haha we've talked about religion, depression/mental illness, and Irish history and every time we did someone complained! Meaningless, aimless chatter seems to keep everyone happy With that in mind, I'd just like to take this opportunity to say penis.

Old 2009-06-11, 20:44
TruthDevoid
Drugged Unholy

i missed the mental illness convo, but i found the religion and irish history convos to actually be interesting. I guess i don't share the same love for random talk of midget poop sex as the rest of you

Quote:

Quote:

Old 2009-06-11, 21:27
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
i missed the mental illness convo, but i found the religion and irish history convos to actually be interesting. I guess i don't share the same love for random talk of midget poop sex as the rest of you
Hahaha! I agree, I like talking sense from time to time, too.

So, do you have any crippling mental illnesses yourself? I think pretty much everyone on this forum is on meds for something or other!

Oh yeah, what ever happened with those guys who jumped you and your dad? Did you ever run into them again?

Old 2009-06-11, 21:34
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

That's just to lighten the mood. There's a lot of good conversations here. At least I think so. Personally when I get into an indepth about religion it takes me awhile to process everything but that's a good thing because I've grown spiritually in the process. I get to a point where I'm just mentally wiped out and have to take a break from brain work and chase butterflies awhile. lol

I just got back from the doctor. I just got poked and prodded and listened to. No cavity was left undone. Within a couple months I'll be able to tell you all about my very first colonoscopy. I may need my kidneys scoped. I'm on meds for a possible stomach ulcer and I have to get a boob squishy again plus blood work. Such fun!

Old 2009-06-11, 21:50
BOB_ZE_METALLEU
the siamese

Quote:

*looking his bordeaux* ok, as long as he doesnt call me midgets name like YOU LIKE THIS LITTLE MAN it's okay, im a slut!!

So paddy, the day you will have sex with a midget, you got to tape this and send it to me, midget sex is pretty obscured to me.....and very funny in the same time!

well, just post it on the porn thread, i bet 10 grand compelledtolacerate would bates on it!

Quote:

Old 2009-06-11, 21:58
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

I think he just put the leprechaun to bed for tonight.

Old 2009-06-11, 23:13
TruthDevoid
Drugged Unholy

Quote:
Hahaha! I agree, I like talking sense from time to time, too.

So, do you have any crippling mental illnesses yourself? I think pretty much everyone on this forum is on meds for something or other!

Oh yeah, what ever happened with those guys who jumped you and your dad? Did you ever run into them again?

As far as mental illnesses, i have nothing officially diagnosed haha. I used to have issues with anxiety, but haven't had any problems with that in maybe 2 years. I have been told by people that i have sociopathic tendencies, but i dont know what they're talking about haha. Well, i'm a former drug addict, some people would classify that as a mental illness, but it's debatable. How's that for a short mental health biography? haha.

As for the guys that jumped us, I ran into the main dude from the group. He turned out to be a friend of a friend, so once we both realized we're friends with the same people, we shook hands and squashed everything. We were all just really drunk that night and shit happens sometimes. When i actually saw him when i was sober, i was shocked at how big he actually was. I guess when you're drunk everyone looks weak and small. Beer balls. Either way, he ended up with the broken nose, not me, and now everything is cool, so it's all good. So what's new with you? how's things out in Ireland?

Quote:

Quote:

Old 2009-06-12, 02:35
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

Quote:

haha.

Edit - Hey truth, I see Quo Vadis are going to the states..I know you are from PA. Are you near Allentown? They are there June 12. They fucking ruled live.

June 10th - Buffalo NY @ Club Diablo
June 11th - Baltimore MD @ SONAR
June 12th - Allentown PA @ The Sterling Hotel
June 13th - Brooklyn NY @ Club Europa
June 14th - Live radio set @ WNYU studios

Quote:
Originally Posted by moe_blunts
you done told me lots of thangs bout beer n shit and canada. have a grand ol cunt of a good time.

RIP moe.

Last edited by BassBehemoth : 2009-06-12 at 02:40.

Old 2009-06-12, 05:46
TruthDevoid
Drugged Unholy

i'm actually about 45 min from allentown but i am flat broke. I saw that they were coming around here and i was all fired up, then remembered I spent my last few dollars on the Summer Slaughter tour (which was completely worth it). Looks like I'll have to wait til next time theyre around... if they come around again. man, i fuckin hope so.

Quote:

Quote:

Old 2009-06-12, 10:30
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
*looking his bordeaux* ok, as long as he doesnt call me midgets name like YOU LIKE THIS LITTLE MAN it's okay, im a slut!!

So paddy, the day you will have sex with a midget, you got to tape this and send it to me, midget sex is pretty obscured to me.....and very funny in the same time!

well, just post it on the porn thread, i bet 10 grand compelledtolacerate would bates on it!
I'm not a whore

Haha nah, I'm a dirty fucking slut.

Quote:
As far as mental illnesses, i have nothing officially diagnosed haha. I used to have issues with anxiety, but haven't had any problems with that in maybe 2 years. I have been told by people that i have sociopathic tendencies, but i dont know what they're talking about haha. Well, i'm a former drug addict, some people would classify that as a mental illness, but it's debatable. How's that for a short mental health biography? haha.
Haha I think everyone's a least 20% sociopathic

Do you think the anxiety was brought on/compounded by the drugs? I used to attend a drop-in centre which catered for nutcases, and I think I was the only one there whose problems weren't caused by excessive drug abuse. I'm not kidding, everyone I talked to was an ex-raver haha. And the broad spectrum of the various problems was a bit shocking; you'd think melting your brain with E's would have similar results for everyone, but there were folks with schizophrenia, depression, bipolar disorder, social anxiety disorder, you name it.

I was there because I had a history of depression and social anxiety, and it was an occupational therapist who gave me the option to start going (I never really left the house much haha). I haven't been in about 3 years, but I'm thinking of going back again in a couple of months when I get a few other things sorted first. I have a wee operation coming up, getting the inside of my nose cauterised. Weeeeeeee!

Quote:
As for the guys that jumped us, I ran into the main dude from the group. He turned out to be a friend of a friend, so once we both realized we're friends with the same people, we shook hands and squashed everything. We were all just really drunk that night and shit happens sometimes. When i actually saw him when i was sober, i was shocked at how big he actually was. I guess when you're drunk everyone looks weak and small. Beer balls. Either way, he ended up with the broken nose, not me, and now everything is cool, so it's all good.
Fuck, that was pretty cool! And yes, you definitely came out on top haha, it was a good time to settle things

Quote:
So what's new with you? how's things out in Ireland?
Same old shit, you know? N. Ireland is having elections soon, so the campaigners are all out in their droves, knocking on my fucking door and putting up posters with their gormless fucking faces on them. The problem is, 99% of them are murderers or supporters of murderers, so it's a bit tricky to decide who I hate most haha. I don't bother voting. Never have, and I highly doubt I ever will. There are two parties here which get the biggest votes and that fact indicates to me that while the murdering has died down a bit, I'm still surrounded by relentless bigots - one is an ultra extremist loyalist party (the DUP: Democratic Unionist Party) and the other is an ultra extremist Republican party (Sinn Féin: Irish for "Ourselves, Alone"). These are the hardcore ex-paramilitaries-turned-politicians who've given us 30+ years of entertainment

There are several less-extreme and more credible parties, but the people here are so terrified of their neighbours lynching them that they feel the only way to be protected is to vote for the guys with the loudest voices, you know? Fucking depressing, and it's all calculated; the two aforementioned parties made sure they instilled enough fear into their respective communities to make the toilet paper industry very rich haha.

I'm sure it's the same in the U.S, especially after 9/11; people feel more inclined to vote for the guys who offer the most brutal protection from terrorism, and to vote for anyone else would be putting themselves and the country at risk, etc., etc., etc. The politics of fear works, and it always will.

Fuck, now I'm depressed. Porn is the answer!

Last edited by Paddy : 2009-06-12 at 10:48.

Old 2009-06-12, 11:07
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Paddy, I was talking to a friend last night and he was pondering this and I told him I knew the perfect person to ask.
If you take a shit inside a time machine, then turn it on, will the poo turn back into food?

Old 2009-06-12, 11:13
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
If you take a shit inside a time machine, then turn it on, will the poo turn back into food?

HAHAHAHAHA!!!

That is the most absurd; yet most hilarious question I have heard in ages.
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2009-06-12, 11:23
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Paddy, I was talking to a friend last night and he was pondering this and I told him I knew the perfect person to ask.
Not entirely. Remember that the body absorbs what it needs from the food and whatever's left over is what becomes shit, so at best you'd have the skin of an apple and maybe a few bits of stomach tissue, unless the body of the person who produced the shit is also present in the time machine for the pooh to regress back through. But that's not the case.

Your logic is flawed, and I want no part of this madness. I'M OUT!

Old 2009-06-12, 11:30
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Out of your mind maybe. HA! I don't think you're having surgery on your nose. I think the doc is really going that route to remove brain tissue to do an intense study.

My logic is flawed? MINE? Surely you jest. I'm just the messenger so don't shoot me.

Old 2009-06-12, 11:32
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Out of your mind maybe. HA! I don't think you're having surgery on your nose. I think the doc is really going that route to remove brain tissue to do an intense study.
Nah, I'm having my sense of smell disabled for when I come to stay at your place.

Quote:
Surely you jest.
I just did, about 5 minutes ago. Thanks for asking!

Old 2009-06-12, 11:35
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

My house smells like chocolate chip cookies and pheromones. Your room is almost ready now.

Old 2009-06-12, 11:36
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
My house smells like chocolate chip cookies and pheromones.
This is what concerns me.

Old 2009-06-12, 11:42
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

lol Don't worry. You'd be safe with me. The rest of the family I'm not sure about, but they're all bigger than me so I can't guarantee your safety from them.

Old 2009-06-12, 12:05
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
I don't think I've seen a pic of you either, though. I'll show you mine if you show me yours

Here you go.
http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/8895/me2h.png
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2009-06-12, 12:15
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Whoah I haven`t listened to Exhumed for over a year now I guess!

R.I.P moe

Old 2009-06-12, 12:16
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Haha! You got a real purty mouth.

Here's me as a South Park character:

http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/8958/paddysp.png

Hours of fun!

Old 2009-06-12, 12:22
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
Haha! You got a real purty mouth.

Haha, scary thing is, that pretty much does look like me... except for the hair. I couldn't get that right. My hair is quite thick and not ratty like in that drawing
Quote:

Haha Looks like we both have facial hair. There should be a thread for that too I've been growing my mutton chops for 2 and 1/2 months now, and they're itchy as a hooker's pie.
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2009-06-12, 12:23
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

I think Paddy's velcro head will stick to blitz's wormy looking arms. I guess that would mean a mightier grip?

Old 2009-06-12, 12:24
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
I think Paddy's velcro head will stick to blitz's wormy looking arms. I guess that would mean a mightier grip?

Haha Gimme a break... it's not easy to draw arm hair in MS Paint
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2009-06-12, 12:55
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Old 2009-06-12, 13:26
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Haha Looks like we both have facial hair. There should be a thread for that too I've been growing my mutton chops for 2 and 1/2 months now, and they're itchy as a hooker's pie.
If facial hair is good enough for Chuck Norris and Jesus it's good enough for me. The itchiness is a concern though, I get it too when I let my non-goatee regions flourish. There's probably a dirty joke in there somewhere, but I can't be arsed lookin' for it.

Quote:
I think Paddy's velcro head will stick to blitz's wormy looking arms.
Together we form: BLITZKRIEG! Righting wrongs and deflowering virgins the world over.

Quote:
Hahaha that's actually quite accurate!

Old 2009-06-12, 13:29
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

wanna see the n0odz?

I'm kidding!

Old 2009-06-12, 15:05
BOB_ZE_METALLEU
the siamese

Quote:
Not entirely. Remember that the body absorbs what it needs from the food and whatever's left over is what becomes shit, so at best you'd have the skin of an apple and maybe a few bits of stomach tissue, unless the body of the person who produced the shit is also present in the time machine for the pooh to regress back through. But that's not the case.

Your logic is flawed, and I want no part of this madness. I'M OUT!

huh, actually, her logic is good, if you go back in time, you get back to the moment you ate it, which was food.

Quote:

Old 2009-06-12, 15:16
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
huh, actually, her logic is good, if you go back in time, you get back to the moment you ate it, which was food.
She's putting a pooh into a time machine, she's not reversing time in general. In order for the pooh to regress to an earlier stage (i.e. food) it needs to have the other inputs available to it, such as the human who shat it out. It's locked in a controlled space in which these other inputs are cut out of the equation.

This is all very basic time travelling stuff, you should know this by now!

Old 2009-06-12, 16:54
Requiem
Post-whore

Anyone else notice he quit posting before he achieved 666 posts?

http://metaltabs.com/forum/member.php?userid=7666

Old 2009-06-12, 16:58
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

How and why did you manage to observe that?

Old 2009-06-12, 17:07
drawn&quartered
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

Quote:

Weird...I never understood why any Christians would bother getting into death/black metal and such. Might as well find out the one you like better, death metal or jesus and dump the one that you like less.
Quote:
How and why did you manage to observe that?

probably looking through the member lists, you seem to spend a lot of time here, Im surprised you did not think of that already

NEGROGENESIS

Last edited by drawn&quartered : 2009-06-12 at 17:10.

Old 2009-06-12, 17:27
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Too many spammers, bots, and stuff like that in the numbers. I read forums occasionally. I mod 2 forums and sometimes have several windows open at once so even if I'm here I'm not always here.

I've been a Christian all my life and I'm not real versed in death metal, but when I've been with Bob and listened to "Death" specifically I've found it quite good musically and occasionally lyrics I've looked up in the past are pretty good, too. Some things are purely entertainment factor even if I don't agree with the philosophy.

Old 2009-06-12, 17:30
Wolfsherz
Post-whore

Quote:

HAHAHAHAHAH
NO
WAY

Quote:

Old 2009-06-12, 17:59
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Too many spammers, bots, and stuff like that in the numbers. I read forums occasionally. I mod 2 forums and sometimes have several windows open at once so even if I'm here I'm not always here.

I've been a Christian all my life and I'm not real versed in death metal, but when I've been with Bob and listened to "Death" specifically I've found it quite good musically and occasionally lyrics I've looked up in the past are pretty good, too. Some things are purely entertainment factor even if I don't agree with the philosophy.
Same here, I like Cradle of Filth but I can barely understand the lyrics 99% of the time, and when I look them up I think they're well-written if a little cheesy. But being an atheist I can't really be called a Satan worshipper haha, so I clearly only listen to them for the music. In fact, that's pretty much the case for me with most bands I listen to. Lyrics only occasionally grab me, maybe about 20% of the time, and as we all know people who use made-up percentages when they're making a point are 55% more likely to have huge cocks.

Old 2009-06-12, 18:32
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Quote:

Man what a dawk
But his user id contains !666!-|-

R.I.P moe

Old 2009-06-12, 19:35
TruthDevoid
Drugged Unholy

Quote:
I'm not a whore

Haha nah, I'm a dirty fucking slut.

Haha I think everyone's a least 20% sociopathic

Do you think the anxiety was brought on/compounded by the drugs? I used to attend a drop-in centre which catered for nutcases, and I think I was the only one there whose problems weren't caused by excessive drug abuse. I'm not kidding, everyone I talked to was an ex-raver haha. And the broad spectrum of the various problems was a bit shocking; you'd think melting your brain with E's would have similar results for everyone, but there were folks with schizophrenia, depression, bipolar disorder, social anxiety disorder, you name it.

Actually it's funny that you said that. I started getting anxiety problems after a lot of heavy E use, and subsequently one day overdosed. No other drugs have ever given me a problem with anxiety, but it all started after the E. A serotonin imbalance can cause anxiety and since E acts mainly on serotonin, it makes perfect sense.

Quote:
I'm sure it's the same in the U.S, especially after 9/11; people feel more inclined to vote for the guys who offer the most brutal protection from terrorism, and to vote for anyone else would be putting themselves and the country at risk, etc., etc., etc. The politics of fear works, and it always will.

Not this time around. Everyone voted for the black guy cause he's black, and it's cool to be black. Think i'm joking? You wouldn't believe the amount of people i've had openly admit they voted for him just because he was black. And these are white people.

Quote:

Quote:

Old 2009-06-12, 20:14
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

The Halifax Police called me today........

And I got accepted into their week long training/job experience for potential recruits thing they are offering this summer. A good foot in the door for when/if I apply. Let the jokes commence!

http://www.californiacriminallawyerblog.com/cop.jpg

Quote:
you done told me lots of thangs bout beer n shit and canada. have a grand ol cunt of a good time.

RIP moe.

Old 2009-06-12, 20:22
TruthDevoid
Drugged Unholy

that's awesome, BB. I got my interview coming up on Wednesday for my Corrections Officer job.

Quote:

Quote:

Old 2009-06-12, 20:34
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Not this time around. Everyone voted for the black guy cause he's black, and it's cool to be black. Think i'm joking? You wouldn't believe the amount of people i've had openly admit they voted for him just because he was black. And these are white people.
Haha tell me about it, I think the UK/Ireland has had more coverage of that guy's campaign than the U.S. has! It's fucking ridiculous. He's black, and people apparently like a "change of scenery" more than a "change of regime". My main problem with the blind worship of Obama is that it all seems to be based on his promise of change. But think about it, what politician has ever ran on "I'm all for the status quo! Business as usual if you vote for me!". They ALL promise change haha, what the fuck makes this guy's promise any more believable? The fact that he's a minority, it seems. Besides, you already had an Irish Catholic president, how much more ethnic can you go??

Quote:

And I got accepted into their week long training/job experience for potential recruits thing they are offering this summer. A good foot in the door for when/if I apply. Let the jokes commence!

Congrats mate!!

Who'd have thought that someone from this forum could actually become something other than a degenerate gambler/alcoholic/sex offender or indeed all of the above (aka priest).

Put on your jackboots and charge up your taser - PADDY'S COMIN' TO/IN CANADA!

Old 2009-06-12, 20:36
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

Quote:
that's awesome, BB. I got my interview coming up on Wednesday for my Corrections Officer job.

Awesome man. Best of luck!

And thanks Paddy, you hilarious asshole.

Quote:

RIP moe.

Old 2009-06-12, 20:49
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Fuck, didn't notice this post! Good luck with the interview chief! You always struck me as the corrective type And striking me may very well become a reality if I ever set foot in your neck of the woods! You and BB can double-team me.

...not sure why I said that.

What's involved in that line of work, anyway? Is that like being a prison guard?

Quote:
And thanks Paddy, you hilarious asshole.
You're welcome, you gorgeous muthafucka.

Old 2009-06-12, 20:52
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

If you or any of the other guys need practice frisking people my Bob and I will do it. As long as you buy him beer and me pizza. Just trying to help out with the north-south cultural thing.

I WANT A PURPLE PRESIDENT!!!!! Cuz I like purple.

Truth', one of the boys that lived here would take any pill that was put before him and when he got in his early 20's he called me and also ended up going to the hospital because he thought he was having a heart attack. Now he's on meds for anxiety and has a nice little family. He had me scared a lot over some of the stuff he'd do and even though he doesn't do it now it's still haunting him.

Last edited by L,B'XXX : 2009-06-12 at 21:17.

Old 2009-06-12, 20:58
TruthDevoid
Drugged Unholy

Quote:
Fuck, didn't notice this post! Good luck with the interview chief! You always struck me as the corrective type And striking me may very well become a reality if I ever set foot in your neck of the woods! You and BB can double-team me.

...not sure why I said that.

What's involved in that line of work, anyway? Is that like being a prison guard?

hahah, you nut. Yeah, it is exactly a prison guard. For a state prison, not county. I'll be at Graterford, which is one of the more dangerous prisons around. It's a real easy job though and the pay is great. There was a few guards last year down there that raked in over 130,000 thousand in a year. That's crazy money. more than i'd know what to do with haha

Quote:

Quote:

Old 2009-06-12, 21:19
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Ya want some ideas? Beer and pizza? Don't live beyond your means and you'll be happier than a pig in strawberry patch. Good luck to you, too.

Old 2009-06-12, 21:30
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
Put on your jackboots and charge up your taser - PADDY'S COMIN' TO/IN CANADA!

Seriously? Don't come anywhere near B.C... please

Haha
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by blitz906 : 2009-06-12 at 21:34.

Old 2009-06-12, 21:34
BOB_ZE_METALLEU
the siamese

Quote:
She's putting a pooh into a time machine, she's not reversing time in general. In order for the pooh to regress to an earlier stage (i.e. food) it needs to have the other inputs available to it, such as the human who shat it out. It's locked in a controlled space in which these other inputs are cut out of the equation.

ooooh i did not noticed the fact of putting the shit in the machine, I thought it was all in the time machine....the shit....and L,B'XXX. hey i saw back to the future at least 8 trillion times so i know a bit on time travel!!!

BassB`: hey congratulation bro now you found something to live for, fighting crimes and black people and eventually auditionning for COPS in NS, maha just kidding, thats cool!

Quote:

Old 2009-06-12, 21:37
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:

Haha that's fucking weird. Nice find
Quote:

This really should be taken to the science thread, where you can have an intelligent debate about sending faeces back in time haha
Quote:
The Halifax Police called me today........And I got accepted into their week long training/job experience for potential recruits thing they are offering this summer. A good foot in the door for when/if I apply. Let the jokes commence!

Haha is that a shirt? I like this one too : http://www.glarkware.com/adult/wots-all-this-then

But yeah congratulations BB! Hope everything works out well with that
Quote:
hahah, you nut. Yeah, it is exactly a prison guard. For a state prison, not county. I'll be at Graterford, which is one of the more dangerous prisons around. It's a real easy job though and the pay is great. There was a few guards last year down there that raked in over 130,000 thousand in a year. That's crazy money. more than i'd know what to do with haha

Congratulations to you too Truth! Good luck with the interview.
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2009-06-12, 21:55
MetalThrashingMad
Death to all but metal!
Forum Leader

Quote:
now you found something to live for, fighting crimes and black people

hahaha.

Old 2009-06-12, 22:37
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Fuck, that is indeed a lotta cash. You're 21, right? That seems quite a young age to be dealing with murderers and rapists! I hope it works out ok for ya chief. Although from what I know of you I'm sure you'll handle yourself just fine haha.

Quote:
Seriously? Don't come anywhere near B.C... please

Haha
Fuck sake, I was kinda counting on you letting me crash at your place. I'm not a free-loader, though; I can cook, clean and lick your neck while you watch hockey.

Quote:
ooooh i did not noticed the fact of putting the shit in the machine, I thought it was all in the time machine....the shit....and L,B'XXX. hey i saw back to the future at least 8 trillion times so i know a bit on time travel!!!
Hahaha I didn't think it was possible for two grown men to have a serious debate about time-travelling pooh, but you and I made it happen! We can tell our grandchildren about this from behind our plexiglass screens

I haven't seen Back to the Future since I was a kid, I really gotta watch those movies again sometime

GREAT SCOTT, MARTY! You're trembling like a shitting dog! We'll never have another sequel now, ya shaky little cunt!

Ahhh classic.

Old 2009-06-13, 00:30
Chris Rezendes
Attorney at Bird Law
Forum Leader

Quote:
This is what concerns me.

Just throwing this out there; my house does NOT smell like pheromones. Occasionally it smells like someone needs to do the dishes or clean the snake cages, but NEVER like pheromones. EVER. Of course, I need to be upfront; I will rape you fairly regularly and sometimes quite violently, but unlike Bobbi, I'm being honest about it. Oh, and the biggest person in my house is me, so I'm the only one, theoretically, that you'll need to worry about. You might need to worry a little, because I will be directing some serious traffic down hershey highway. In your butt. Unwanted sex.

Three squares, cable TV, 20/5MB internet (with Wi/Fi), a comfy bed, and forced sodomy. Hope to see you soon.

Old 2009-06-13, 03:42
Requiem
Post-whore

Quote:

Fuck yeah! Congrates dude.

Old 2009-06-13, 04:35
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

Thanks guys!

Penguins just won the cup! I'm a Sens fan, but I'm glad to see it go to a childhood friend of mine..Sidney Crosby. That's my claim to fame.

Yes, the post is about hockey to all of you non-Canadians.

Quote:

RIP moe.

Old 2009-06-13, 06:22
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
Fuck sake, I was kinda counting on you letting me crash at your place. I'm not a free-loader, though; I can cook, clean and lick your neck while you watch hockey.

HAH!! I don't even watch hockey I don't watch any sports at all for that matter
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2009-06-13, 08:32
MyOwnSavior
Registered Sex Offender

Quote:
And you call yourself a Canadian... shame!
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able, and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" - Epicurus

“I'm as firm as red clay and as constant as... drinkin'. I'm constantly drinkin'.” - Early Cuyler

Old 2009-06-13, 09:40
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Rezendes
Just throwing this out there; my house does NOT smell like pheromones. Occasionally it smells like someone needs to do the dishes or clean the snake cages, but NEVER like pheromones. EVER. Of course, I need to be upfront; I will rape you fairly regularly and sometimes quite violently, but unlike Bobbi, I'm being honest about it. Oh, and the biggest person in my house is me, so I'm the only one, theoretically, that you'll need to worry about. You might need to worry a little, because I will be directing some serious traffic down hershey highway. In your butt. Unwanted sex.

Three squares, cable TV, 20/5MB internet (with Wi/Fi), a comfy bed, and forced sodomy. Hope to see you soon.
Can it really be called "rape" if I turn up naked, covered in butter with a garbage bag full of poppers? I mean, sure, I can pretend like I'm not enjoying it if that's what gives you trouser-stiffness, and to be honest I'd rather have it missionary style so that I can hold your gaze throughout. But it's your call; your house/your rules. And for a 20/5MB internet connection I'd suck just about anything, and if it's covered in my own anal milkshake that'll just prove my commitment to high speed internet access all the more.

Quote:
Me neither, it's all a load of primitive chest-beating competitiveness with absolutely nothing else to gain from it except appearing to be bigger/stronger/faster than your opponent. I mean, who gives half a rotten fuck at the end of the day? Olympic sports are the worst for me. Look at the javelin: "hey, look at me, I can throw a pointed stick really far. Bring me gifts." Ahhh fuck off ya silly cunt. I wouldn't mind if it weren't for the salivating worship these eejits enjoy from the masses. They flock around them like flies around a torn anal sphincter, and for what? WHAT, I asks ya!?

Also, I hear people say things like "athletes push the boundaries and raise the bar for the whole species". Well lemme ask ya: when was the last time you were any more equipped to break a long jump record just by watching someone else do it? Never! That's when! And does the increasing fitness of the athletic world make my fat ass any less fat and spotty and wobbly? I won't even dignify that with an answer (no).

And the money these cunts earn. Jesus fuck.

FUCK YOU, SPORTS FANS!

Old 2009-06-13, 11:11
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Quote:

!ACAB!

R.I.P moe

Old 2009-06-13, 11:55
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Not my idea about the fecal time travel. My friend across state came up with that and I thought it was perfect for discussion here. I will tell him that his comment has some flaws although I know his initial intention was not for it to be a discussion.

Chris! You think Paddy would want to go anywhere there's snakes? Not only is he Irish, he'd probably be so jealous looking at them that he'd run off crying --to my house. Besides I have cookies. Do YOUUUUUU????

An elf did my dishes last night while Bob was trying to torture his dad and I. His mortgage is for 30 years so I hope he doesn't have to move before that. By that time I'll probably be buried in the backyard anyhow. One more day of moving and then they get to unpack everything.

Old 2009-06-13, 12:25
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Not my idea about the fecal time travel. My friend across state came up with that and I thought it was perfect for discussion here. I will tell him that his comment has some flaws although I know his initial intention was not for it to be a discussion.
The ins and outs of pooh time travel (or "time slides") is as important as it is pointless <--- just another time travelly-type paradox for ya to chew on.

Who's your friend? I'm not asking for a full background check or the like, but is he a fellow fucktard (fellow to us, not you ...well...) or a half-normal person who somehow had the misfortune of crossing your path?

Quote:
Chris! You think Paddy would want to go anywhere there's snakes? Not only is he Irish, he'd probably be so jealous looking at them that he'd run off crying --to my house. Besides I have cookies. Do YOUUUUUU????
He doesn't have cookies, but he and his brother will no doubt make me the filling of an Oreo.

Snakes are no problem for me, St. Paddy got rid of Ireland's snakes and sold them to willing morons in Massachusetts. How'd ya think the IRA was paying for its dirty war? HA!

Dems is some sweet jokes.

Quote:
His mortgage is for 30 years so I hope he doesn't have to move before that. By that time I'll probably be buried in the backyard anyhow.
Hahaha 30 years? You'll be lucky if you make it to the first anniversary!

BAM! BAAAAAAAAAAM!

Old 2009-06-13, 13:36
Chris Rezendes
Attorney at Bird Law
Forum Leader

Quote:
Snakes are no problem for me, St. Paddy got rid of Ireland's snakes and sold them to willing morons in Massachusetts. How'd ya think the IRA was paying for its dirty war? HA!

Haha! There are a ton of reptile hobbyists in the UK and Germany, too.

Interesting tidbit to the Saint Patrick story; there were never any snakes in the land of Eire to begin with. Ever. The entire UK was glaciated during the last ice age; during this period, the sea level receded and there was a land bridge between Britain and mainland Europe and also between Britain and Ireland. When the ice melted about 12,000 years ago, the land bridge between Ireland and Britain was immediately flooded away. However, the land bridge between Britain and mainland Europe wasn't flooded until about 8000 years ago, which was enough time for a few snakes to make it to Britain. More boring, science trivia for y'all.

Old 2009-06-13, 14:20
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Rezendes
Haha! There are a ton of reptile hobbyists in the UK and Germany, too.

Interesting tidbit to the Saint Patrick story; there were never any snakes in the land of Eire to begin with. Ever. The entire UK was glaciated during the last ice age; during this period, the sea level receded and there was a land bridge between Britain and mainland Europe and also between Britain and Ireland. When the ice melted about 12,000 years ago, the land bridge between Ireland and Britain was immediately flooded away. However, the land bridge between Britain and mainland Europe wasn't flooded until about 8000 years ago, which was enough time for a few snakes to make it to Britain. More boring, science trivia for y'all.
Interesting! I don't think I ever really believed there were snakes here at any time, it just seemed too much like such a random, arbitrary choice (although biblically I'm sure it had some significance). They may as well have said St. Pat removed all of the Bonobo chimps from Ireland by flinging them into the ocean with a massive bungee cord tied across two trees.

Most of my friends when I was a kid had reptiles and the like, I probably would have too if I didn't already have a dog, rabbit and 2 goldfish haha. Interesting story, actually: my rabbit would eat dog food which had rabbit in it. Hmmmm.

My dog would vomit, then eat it again. It'd also eat rabbit shit, phlegm and wasps. I can't remember if it ever ate its own shit...

My goldfish were called Bill & Ted. FUCK YES!

They're all dead now. The rabbit just died, the dog had to be put down and the fish were sort of half dead and had to be finished off. *sigh* what a crazy day that was! I suppose what I should have done was to feed the corpses of my fish and rabbit to the dog, then we'd only have one body to dispose of. Better still, we could have gotten a few quid for the dog at the Chinese takeaway, it'd certainly be a step up from the curried cartilage they're currently selling. Ahhh if only I had a time machine which wasn't geared specifically for poopy-turds.

Old 2009-06-13, 15:41
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Quote:
The ins and outs of pooh time travel (or "time slides") is as important as it is pointless <--- just another time travelly-type paradox for ya to chew on.

Who's your friend? I'm not asking for a full background check or the like, but is he a fellow fucktard (fellow to us, not you ...well...) or a half-normal person who somehow had the misfortune of crossing your path?

He doesn't have cookies, but he and his brother will no doubt make me the filling of an Oreo.

Dems is some sweet jokes.

Hahaha 30 years? You'll be lucky if you make it to the first anniversary!

BAM! BAAAAAAAAAAM!

You just wanted me to hit the quote button, you manipulative pooh peddler. My friend. Met on tc and on my front porch when I gave him a cheap stereo and some old Fisher Studio Standard equipment and lp's I had duplicates of. He and some of his friends have been here twice now. He plays guitar in a band and performs at coffee shops around the Toledo, Ohio area. He thinks I'm just as weird as everyone else, but he can't seem to not talk to me. And he's into the old rock songs, too. I turned him on to "Funky Worm" by the Ohio Players and he's not been the same since. We randomly text each other. too. That enough?

My next door neighbor was putting some horse manure in her raised garden bed and noticed movement. When she went to dig the ground a little thinking it was a toad she screamed because a snake popped it's head out. I MISSED IT! She said it was a little garter snake, but she said it was green and had teeth. At least she tossed it back in the field instead of killing it with a hoe. That's another story probably on here somewhere.

Old 2009-06-13, 16:57
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
That enough?
Too fuckin' much, to be honest. I feel like I should ask this guy to Christen my kid. I mean, I already know him better than my own mother. LOOK WHAT YA DID!

Quote:
My next door neighbor was putting some horse manure in her raised garden bed and noticed movement. When she went to dig the ground a little thinking it was a toad she screamed because a snake popped it's head out. I MISSED IT! She said it was a little garter snake, but she said it was green and had teeth. At least she tossed it back in the field instead of killing it with a hoe. That's another story probably on here somewhere.
That wasn't a snake you split in two with your hoe, it was me hiding in your weeds using my infected cock as a breathing device like in those ninja movies. Well, the ninja movies I've seen, anyway.

Old 2009-06-13, 17:10
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

HA! It wasn't me anyhow. It was Bob on the tractor and he ran it over -a few times.