Home Forum FAQ Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > MetalTabs.com > Chit Chat

Old 2009-03-23, 18:57
bunny
Guardian of Lost Souls
Forum Leader

story time...

...once upon a time lol soz couldn't resist

okay about 8 or 9 years ago i was with staying with a friend at the time in belfast (we no longer friends had a row over something different), anyway she lived in a staunchly loyalist area in belfast & her bf was involved with the uvf (loyalist paramiltary). i didn't give a fuck what he was involved with as long as he left me alone, he didn't like me when he first met me i didn't care, i still visited my friend, anyway this one day i was there (when her bf still didn't like me), i was in the kitchen making a cuppa for myself & friend when i heard her talking & the front door close, passed no remarks we were expecting other friends to arrive.

anyway when i went back into living room i gave her, her cuppa & this bloke was sititng where i was sitting, so i asked him to move he looked up at me & said someit like "do you know who i am?" to which i replied "soz mate i don't & if you don't know you shouldn't be out now move" he got up & moved lol

then he sat down so he was opposite my friend at the time, then we got to talking he asked me "bunny, what do you think of paramiltaries?" i just looked at him & grinned, my friend said "bunnny" as if pleading with me not to say anything i turned round and took a sip of my coffee & then said to him "which one? the one you're involved with or the others?" to which he laughed, then he said someit about guns & i said to him "never liked guns, always prefered knives & swords & besides *picking up a biro* you can do so much damage to someone even with a biro" & gave me a look, again my friend at the time went "bunnny" as if in warning, i shot her a look & she shrunk into herself. he told me he had a gun in his pocket to which i replied "awwwwwwww & i thought you were pleased to see me" & grinned ever so 'sanely' at him, he just burst out laughing.

he then asked me what damage i could do with a biro, i offered to show him on him & grinned the same 'sane' grin at him he declined the offer for some reason. then her bf came in & they went out.

my friend at the time just looked at me stunned i said "what? i was only having fun"

her reply?

"fucking hell bunny!!" again i said "what?"

she said "he was 3rd in command of the fucking uvf"

i just shrugged & went "and??"

after that time her bf was pleasant to me for some 'strange' reason lol

ah fun times!! lol

----

"Bunny is a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside a clump of smegma" one of the other inmates describing me.

Old 2009-03-23, 19:33
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

My two favourite parts:

"i asked him to move he looked up at me & said someit like "do you know who i am?" to which i replied "soz mate i don't & if you don't know you shouldn't be out now move" he got up & moved lol"

"awwwwwwww & i thought you were pleased to see me"

How did you get the name "bunny"? I'm almost afraid to ask haha.

I had a similar experience when I was younger. I was at the funeral of one of my dad's uncles, and we went to a local bar for the wake. We got there early, so there was just me and a handful of my dad's relatives. I was sitting alone at the table while my mum and dad were getting drinks and talking, and two guys who looked like they had quantum leaped in from the 1970s came into the bar and sat beside me (you know the type; short hair, moustache, quite thin, "Belfasty" haha). It was painfully obvious that they were paramilitaries of the shamrock-munching variety, and they tried their hardest to make that clear to me without actually saying it. I was utterly unimpressed. They'd chat to each other in such a way that I, as an overhearer (that's a real word, look it up!), was intended to pick up on what they were saying in their lightly-coded manner and get the impression that I was sitting next to the baddest motherfuckers this side of The Bronx. They offered me a cigarette (I was 15 at the time) and this was supposed to make my eyes widen and make me think these were the coolest guys on the planet. I politely refused and went and stood next to my folks. I just couldn't be bothered, you know? haha

It was just a surreal experience. Two middled-aged terrorists spending their time trying to shock/impress a teenager with greasy hair and spots. Times must have been pretty hard for them in terms of their respect in the community!

That night I went to a different bar with my dad's cousins, and I heard some shit there that did impress me, if that's the right word. I won't go into great detail, but I learned that my dad had his arms and legs broken when he was in his 20s by the nephew of a very well-known loyalist godfather. The epitome of wrong place/wrong time hahaha.

My dad told me about an event that upset him more than any other. He was a nurse, and during the 70s a soldier had been shot and my dad was in the hospital when he arrived. The soldier was very young, and was literally crying for his mother and saying that he just wanted to go home, etc. He ended up dying a few minutes later in my dads arms, and he was profoundly affected by the whole ordeal and still gets a kind of distant look on his face when he talks about it.

Fuck me this is depressing hahaha.

Last edited by Paddy : 2009-03-25 at 16:43.

Old 2009-03-23, 19:48
bunny
Guardian of Lost Souls
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy
How did you get the name "bunny"? I'm almost afraid to ask haha.

lol thanks paddy glad you enjoyed my story lol

& yeah one of my friends long standing friends, we still are despite being on other sides of the world gave me that nickname shortly after we met, i said something in my usual 'sane' way & she replied "awwww aren't you cute, just like a wee bunny" & the name stuck! lol

btw the quote in my siggy is from a tattooist in belfast!! lol

see i got my name from nothing sinister lol

----

"Bunny is a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside a clump of smegma" one of the other inmates describing me.

Old 2009-03-23, 20:03
Wolfsherz
Post-whore

...After reading those stories I thought from Donnie Darko.

But that's a good thing.

Aosoth - New album III out now on Agonia Recs
Epoch - bass, guitars, drums, MetaStasizing out asap
Asphixa - bass, demo out asap
Adustum - bass, guitars, full length out soon on XXXXXXXXXX recs

Quote:
Originally Posted by far_beyond_sane
Tetianblood? ... Well, 'Necrosemen' to you too. Twat.

Old 2009-03-23, 20:10
bunny
Guardian of Lost Souls
Forum Leader

I'm confused, presume you mean the film?? that's a good film!! the bunny rabbit in it is bizarre! lol but good

----

Old 2009-03-23, 20:11
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Quote:
I was at the funeral of one of my dad's uncles, and we went to a local bar for the wake.

Best. Sentence. Ever.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2009-03-23, 20:14
bunny
Guardian of Lost Souls
Forum Leader

lol at darko, that's what we do over here!! go to pub for the wake after the person is buried, it's erm just normal!!

we also go to the pub to "wet the baby's head" when there is a birth,

erm we have a few drinks at weddings etc,

erm yeah i think i'll stop now! lol

----

Old 2009-03-23, 20:26
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunny
lol thanks paddy glad you enjoyed my story lol

& yeah one of my friends long standing friends, we still are despite being on other sides of the world gave me that nickname shortly after we met, i said something in my usual 'sane' way & she replied "awwww aren't you cute, just like a wee bunny" & the name stuck! lol

btw the quote in my siggy is from a tattooist in belfast!! lol

see i got my name from nothing sinister lol
LOL I was thinking maybe the name was inspired by the "Monty Python and the Holy Grail" movie. You can probably guess which scene I'm referring to

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfsherz
...After reading those stories I thought from Donnie Darko.

But that's a good thing.
Haha I'm as confused as bunny about this one. I saw that movie, and at no point did I see psychotic Armagh women making UVF men shit their pants!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darko
Best. Sentence. Ever.
If you liked that sentence, wait 'till ya see this one!

I once punched a midget's pet monkey.

Ahhh what a summer that was!

Quote:
lol at darko, that's what we do over here!! go to pub for the wake after the person is buried, it's erm just normal!!

we also go to the pub to "wet the baby's head" when there is a birth,

erm we have a few drinks at weddings etc,

erm yeah i think i'll stop now! lol
It's true - pretty much any gathering of two or more people, for whatever reason, will always be fuelled by alcohol. The only exception I can think of is an AA meeting. I mean, if funerals and baptisms are piss-ups pretty much everything else is fair game! haha

Old 2009-03-23, 20:30
bunny
Guardian of Lost Souls
Forum Leader

lol at monty python

& i'm a good little psycho paddy you make it sound like it's a bad thing!! lol - unless someone fucks me off! lol but na friends are safe

paddy, i'm beginning to see why the rest of the world thinks we are piss-heads!! lol (dripping with scarsam)

----

Old 2009-03-23, 20:34
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
lol at monty python

& i'm a good little psycho paddy you make it sound like it's a bad thing!! lol - unless someone fucks me off! lol but na friends are safe

paddy, i'm beginning to see why the rest of the world thinks we are piss-heads!! lol (dripping with scarsam)
Tell me about it! I don't even drink and I still have a permanent blood-alcohol level of 8% I was conceived with a whiskey-soaked sperm and a pickled egg, it seems.

Old 2009-03-23, 20:36
bunny
Guardian of Lost Souls
Forum Leader

roflmao!!! paddy that is so funny!!!

----

Old 2009-03-23, 20:50
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
roflmao!!! paddy that is so funny!!!
You think that's funny? You should see my penis! Actually, fuck it, here ya go:

http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/7066/paddyswilly.jpg

HA! Fooled ya!

I don't know what I'm doing with my life...

Old 2009-03-23, 21:49
Pr0az
Post-whore

Quote:

HA! Fooled ya!

So it seems the Irish are lost when they are unable to drink.

Old 2009-03-23, 21:54
bunny
Guardian of Lost Souls
Forum Leader

lol paddy -

hey mate you're gonna give us irish a bad name ya know?? lol

----

Old 2009-03-23, 22:20
The Execrator
Noob lud

It's alright... Most of us Americans are at least a tad Irish and can relate.

Quote:
Please excuse me for I currently have a terminal erection, and the only cure is midget-cunny.

Old 2009-03-23, 22:26
bunny
Guardian of Lost Souls
Forum Leader

lol well yeah i suppose that's true

----

Old 2009-03-23, 23:10
Pr0az
Post-whore

Quote:
lol well yeah i suppose that's true

Paddy & Bunny I'm curious to see how you look for some reason, happen to have photos?

Old 2009-03-23, 23:14
bunny
Guardian of Lost Souls
Forum Leader

yes & no lol (now *there's* an irish answer for ya) lol

i have but none recent, am seeing bf tomorrow (soooooooo can't wait! lol) will get him to take a pic of me as well as of inkwork if you'd like??

already mentioned this here (photobook thread)

i'll give ya a hint thought....

...i look slightly different from my avi

----

Last edited by bunny : 2009-03-23 at 23:25.

Old 2009-03-23, 23:56
MetalThrashingMad
Death to all but metal!
Forum Leader

Who knew someone with a nickname like "bunny" would be a hardened bad-ass chick

Old 2009-03-23, 23:59
bunny
Guardian of Lost Souls
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalThrashingMad
Who knew someone with a nickname like "bunny" would be a hardened bad-ass chick

*blush*

seriously you guys are beginning to embrass me now lol

*hides under duvet*

----

Old 2009-03-24, 00:18
Chris Rezendes
Attorney at Bird Law
Forum Leader

Quote:

HA! Fooled ya!

WTF? Where's your cock?! YOU PROMISED COCK!!!

Oh, I forgot you are Irish. It probably is in there somewhere. Sorry to get so cross with you, bro.

Old 2009-03-24, 00:52
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

bunny, you better explain to them what a duvet is. These are a bunch of hard assed guys. (yeah right)

My husband isn't happy with what I'll do if he dies before me because I'll have a "dry" reception after the funeral. Heck, I don't drink so why would I want to be around a bunch of drunks then?

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Grimm:I could read your mind but its in font size .5
Amadeus:Oh, and was there a cesserole (never mind spelling) involved?
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Dyldo: You evil strumpet!

Old 2009-03-24, 00:52
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

PADDY HAS THE IRISH CURSE
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2009-03-24, 00:55
bunny
Guardian of Lost Souls
Forum Leader

rofl!!!

----

Old 2009-03-24, 01:01
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0az
Paddy & Bunny I'm curious to see how you look for some reason, happen to have photos?
Hahahaha noooooooooo way josé Let's not open up that can o' worms!

Quote:
PADDY HAS THE IRISH CURSE
It's true! Damn this infernal large-cocked handsomeness!

Old 2009-03-24, 01:02
PantericA
Post-whore

anyone else here addicted to call of duty? ive burnt out 2 fucking systems now cuz of the shit lol its those fucking double XP weekends. took out my ps3 a couple months ago and took out my xbox 360 this weekend. is it possible i do too much gaming? lmfao

Old 2009-03-24, 01:04
bunny
Guardian of Lost Souls
Forum Leader

na it's not possible to do too much gaming lol

& what that ain't your pic in your avi paddy??? lol

----

Old 2009-03-24, 01:06
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Just the hand and finger

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism

Old 2009-03-24, 01:07
PantericA
Post-whore

see i didnt think it was possible either but i thought id ask. anyone else ever burn out a console like that?

and yea i thought that was paddy's pic as well in his avatar

Old 2009-03-24, 01:08
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Isn't that Robert DeNiro in the avatar?

Old 2009-03-24, 01:10
PantericA
Post-whore

whoever he is he looks half dead

Old 2009-03-24, 01:14
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by PantericA
anyone else here addicted to call of duty? ive burnt out 2 fucking systems now cuz of the shit lol its those fucking double XP weekends. took out my ps3 a couple months ago and took out my xbox 360 this weekend. is it possible i do too much gaming? lmfao
YES!!! CoD4 and 5 are friggin' great games! Total propaganda, but damn fine games! I could play those games from start to finish 10 times and not get bored.

Quote:
& what that ain't your pic in your avi paddy??? lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by L,B'XXX
Just the hand and finger

Quote:
and yea i thought that was paddy's pic as well in his avatar
Haha no, that's Robert Deniro in the final scene from "Taxi Driver". Everyone thinks that's me for some reason. Even my own family members who see me every day thought it was me (I use the same avatar on MSN Messenger). I'm not sure how to take it, to be honest. I either resemble one of the greatest living actors in the world today, or I look like the sort of guy who likes to shoot up brothels and form unnatural attachments to prepubescent girls.

In reality, I look fuck-all like that avatar. I think it's just the shaved head and sickly features that throw people off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by L,B'XXX
Isn't that Robert DeNiro in the avatar?

Quote:
whoever he is he looks half dead
You're replying too quickly for me

Old 2009-03-24, 01:32
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Rezendes
WTF? Where's your cock?! YOU PROMISED COCK!!!

Oh, I forgot you are Irish. It probably is in there somewhere. Sorry to get so cross with you, bro.
It's one of those MagicEye images - you have to stare at it a certain way before you can see anything. Try again, but really concentrate this time:

http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/7066/paddyswilly.jpg

Old 2009-03-24, 01:33
bunny
Guardian of Lost Souls
Forum Leader

night all xx

prob not be in again until i get back home again but i may be on when with bf but doubt it

catch ya laters xx

----

Old 2009-03-24, 01:33
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Well, stop using the confounded Irish elfabet! It won't take as long to post.

Bye bunny!

Old 2009-03-24, 01:49
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
night all xx

prob not be in again until i get back home again but i may be on when with bf but doubt it

catch ya laters xx
Sweet dreams, and may god have mercy on your boyfriend. That poor fucker's gonna need iron-plated johnnies! Haha just jesting, I know you're not actually a psychopathic "that crazy Asian bitch from Audition" [1|2] type of girl

I'm walking on thin ice here, I have to keep reminding myself that we share the same very small island and that I can't run for long distances without passing out from exhaustion...

Hehehehe see you later

Old 2009-03-24, 02:30
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts

Dude I never want to meet one of those Asian bitches. Fuck that.

Blackwater (Friend's Metal Band)
MY WEBSITE!

R.I.P Paddy. My dear and loving father will never be forgotten.

Old 2009-03-24, 02:44
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeYngVai
Dude I never want to meet one of those Asian bitches. Fuck that.
Haha true dat! Although if I had to have my feet sawn off by anyone she'd definitely be top of my list of candidates.

Old 2009-03-24, 03:18
Requiem
Post-whore

Quote:

Fuck. I've never even heard of a PS3 over-heating.

I think you must have faulty systems. I used to clock over 8 hours a day on Halo 2. Fortunately, I'm not a complete loser anymore.

Old 2009-03-24, 05:10
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts

haha Requiem, gamers like ourselves can never be redeemed as fully non-losers, I'm sorry.

And btw my 360 has burned out before, too. Had to send it into Microsoft after a while because that goddamn towel method only brings you so far.

MY WEBSITE!

Old 2009-03-24, 13:52
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

I've been playing a lot of Killzone 2 online. If anyone wants to add me: bassbehemoth

Simple enough eh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moe_blunts
you done told me lots of thangs bout beer n shit and canada. have a grand ol cunt of a good time.

RIP moe.

Old 2009-03-24, 15:51
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassBehemoth
I've been playing a lot of Killzone 2 online. If anyone wants to add me: bassbehemoth

Simple enough eh.
I'm quite miffed that Killzone 2 isn't coming to the PC, as well as many other games. My younger brother played it on one of his consoles though, and it was the first game he really played online with any enthusiasm. Must have been good!

Could never get into online gaming myself. More than anything else the lag is unbearable, even with a 4MB connection. Plus the obligatory 13-year-old bitch-fest gets very old very quick! haha

Old 2009-03-24, 16:16
Pr0az
Post-whore

Speaking of online gaming i signed on too TFClassic the other day and over 30 fucking people were playing in a server , good games always hold their value.

As for the lagg, do consoles lagg really bad in online game play? I've never even played a console online, last one i owned was the black xbox.

Anyone here play Counterstrike 1.6 or Source?

Old 2009-03-24, 18:17
Requiem
Post-whore

I would play CS 1.6 or Source if Steam didn't exist.

Old 2009-03-24, 18:54
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

I`ve played CS a couple of years ago

Too many whiney-little-smart-ass-biatch-fuck-b00ns-with-no-balls

R.I.P moe

Old 2009-03-24, 22:15
Requiem
Post-whore

Just got my first job. Fuck yah to Little Caesars.

Old 2009-03-24, 22:21
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Haha MetalTabs just had an orgasm:

http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/8746/65221506.png

And yes, I use the "White" forum skin. AND JUST WHAT THE FUCK YOU GONNA DO ABOUT IT? Nothin', that's what. Step off, muthafucka!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem
Congratulations chief! Thank fuck it's not Dominoes.

Old 2009-03-25, 01:12
guitar_demon
MotörCat

Quote:

first job? arnt you at least 20 ?
Ok. You're literate, intelligent and funny-FBS

"Calm down, Edgar back in your cage"-far beyond sane
"you suck the cat-avatar-guy doesnt"-The Doc
Now My Legacy Shall Live Forever!!

Old 2009-03-25, 01:36
drawn&quartered
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

That pizza is good stuff.

NEGROGENESIS

Old 2009-03-25, 01:48
The Execrator
Noob lud

Congrats John. It's like Metal Tabs has watched you grow from a child to a man.

Quote:
Please excuse me for I currently have a terminal erection, and the only cure is midget-cunny.

Old 2009-03-25, 01:56
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
Speaking of online gaming i signed on too TFClassic the other day and over 30 fucking people were playing in a server , good games always hold their value.

omfg I love TFC!! I started playing it when I was like 14. I still own it on Steam, but I never bothered playing because I figured that nobody else bothered since TF2 was released. You're right though, people will never stop playing the old classics. Quite a few people still play Starsiege: Tribes (myself included) and that one has been around since 1998.

I'm off to play some TFC now
Quote:
Originally Posted by CompelledToLacerate
God, the Japanese are so weird. This HAS to be the long term effects of the atom bombs. No one is that weird on purpose.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gomli
The slams in that song always kill me. First time I heard that song I was like "Too much heaviness - brain collapse" but now I could murder my family to that one

Old 2009-03-25, 03:00
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Execrator
Congrats John. It's like Metal Tabs has watched you grow from a child to a man.

haha, so true.

Quote:
you done told me lots of thangs bout beer n shit and canada. have a grand ol cunt of a good time.

RIP moe.

Old 2009-03-25, 04:46
Chris Rezendes
Attorney at Bird Law
Forum Leader

Quote:
It's one of those MagicEye images - you have to stare at it a certain way before you can see anything. Try again, but really concentrate this time:

http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/7066/paddyswilly.jpg

Wow, hawt!

I still can't find it.

Old 2009-03-25, 06:48
PantericA
Post-whore

Quote:

As for the lagg, do consoles lagg really bad in online game play? I've never even played a console online, last one i owned was the black xbox.

Anyone here play Counterstrike 1.6 or Source?

lagg isnt bad really if you got a decent highspeed connection.

Old 2009-03-25, 14:10
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Rezendes
I still can't find it.
This has always been my problem, sadly.

Quote:
lagg isnt bad really if you got a decent highspeed connection.
I have a 4MB connection (it's supposed to be 8MB, but I got gipped! haha). I played GTA IV online a few times to test it out and I found that, for the most part, it was infinitely more enjoyable than when I had to make do with a 56K modem, but there was still a fair amount of stuttering and lagging. I think it might have had more to do with the other players' shitty connections, though. I suppose you have to expect a certain amount of reduced functionality given that you're playing with several other people from different corners of the globe!

That said, my brother played Killzone 2 online with his Xbox and he said he never had any problems, even when I was downloading amputee midget porn from the PC.

What games are you into at the moment, PantericA? I just started playing Far Cry 2 for the PC again. I played it when it first came out, but I was quite disappointed with it and didn't really get into it. But I've got a trainer now with dozens of cheats and I'm determined to get some enjoyment out of this fuckin' game!

Old 2009-03-25, 14:58
The Doctor
Denimwearinghillbilly
Forum Leader

short video from our pantera-tribute's most recent show:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QAf...player_embedded

Old 2009-03-25, 15:16
Amadeus
Quantum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor

Pretty damn nice. How did you get such a good quality in the video recording? Stuff like this generally sounds like something dying painfully in a large heap of kitchen utensils.

"He preferred the hard truth over his dearest illusion. That, is the heart of science."
- Carl Sagan

"Imagination is more important than intelligence" - Einstein

Old 2009-03-25, 15:37
The Doctor
Denimwearinghillbilly
Forum Leader

We have a good acoustic sound, if you know what i mean. IMO thats half of the job. Plus we have our own soundguy who's a real talent. Maybe the camera is of good quality too don't know who shot it

Old 2009-03-25, 15:51
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:

5 minutes ALOOOOOONE! Got any more of this concert?

Old 2009-03-25, 15:59
Requiem
Post-whore

You lagging really depends on the server you're own. Some games support their own servers while others rely on players to host. You have have an amazing connection and still lag.

GD, I'm 18.

Thanks Justin.

Old 2009-03-25, 16:35
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
You lagging really depends on the server you're own. Some games support their own servers while others rely on players to host. You have have an amazing connection and still lag.

GD, I'm 18.

Thanks Justin.
Good point, makes sense!

When do you start your new job?

Old 2009-03-25, 17:41
Transient
HES BAAACK

i thought little caesars was bankrupt until i visited my gf and saw one there. i guess theyre just southern now

Old 2009-03-25, 17:49
TruthDevoid
Drugged Unholy

they have them in West Virginia

Quote:
Originally Posted by viewer_from_nihil
the song serial cocksucker changed my life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassBehemoth
Are you going to snort cheap pharmaceutical drugs with your lizard as well?

Old 2009-03-25, 18:18
Requiem
Post-whore

In three hours. I have school from 8am - 2/3pm. Then start work at 4.

Old 2009-03-25, 19:06
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Quote:

Yeah I wanna see more of this too!

You rock man

R.I.P moe

Old 2009-03-25, 19:23
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Doc, does your band cover "10's"? I'd love to hear that! It's my most favouritest Pantera song

Old 2009-03-25, 20:51
guitar_demon
MotörCat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Transient
i thought little caesars was bankrupt until i visited my gf and saw one there. i guess theyre just southern now

i think it started out as a sourthern thing, but theres one about 25 min from here
Ok. You're literate, intelligent and funny-FBS

"Calm down, Edgar back in your cage"-far beyond sane
"you suck the cat-avatar-guy doesnt"-The Doc
Now My Legacy Shall Live Forever!!

Old 2009-03-25, 21:04
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

They've had them here in Southern California for as long as I can remember.

Greasy kids making greasy pizza.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2009-03-25, 21:08
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Greasy kids making greasy pizza.
The secret sauce ain't so secret anymore!

Old 2009-03-25, 22:09
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:

Sounds great! Band has a really tight sound. Post some more vids if you have any
Quote:
Originally Posted by CompelledToLacerate
God, the Japanese are so weird. This HAS to be the long term effects of the atom bombs. No one is that weird on purpose.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gomli
The slams in that song always kill me. First time I heard that song I was like "Too much heaviness - brain collapse" but now I could murder my family to that one

Old 2009-03-25, 22:19
The Doctor
Denimwearinghillbilly
Forum Leader

Quote:
Doc, does your band cover "10's"? I'd love to hear that! It's my most favouritest Pantera song

Sorry man, this is our current setlist:

Cowboys From Hell
Mouth For War
I'm Broken
This Love
Strength Beyond Strength
Drag the Waters
Fucking Hostile
Five Minutes Alone
Domination
Heresy

I'm gonna ask the organisation who shot it whether or not they taped the whole show. Would be f'n great indeed.

Old 2009-03-25, 22:22
MetalThrashingMad
Death to all but metal!
Forum Leader

Cool to see Heresy on there! Sick song!

Old 2009-03-25, 23:15
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
I'm gonna ask the organisation who shot it whether or not they taped the whole show. Would be f'n great indeed.
That'd make my day, you guys are as tight as a virgin dolphin's speedos.

Old 2009-03-25, 23:21
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

You guys do sound tight. I think I'd be finding out who videoed it and hire him, too.

There's still a Little Cesaer's up here, too. There's one in Youngstown because a guy I know got management training for one down there at ours. I've resorted to getting cheap Domino's pick-up or DiGiorno's. That's what we're having tonight for Ghost Hunters time.

Old 2009-03-26, 01:23
PST 88
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

No reason they shouldn't have taped the whole show if they taped any of it.

If you have the gain turned low on your in-camera mic, the mic itself doesn't suck, and you don't stand somewhere that has piss-poor sound quality you should be getting that level of sound quality filming a concert. Anytime I've done it sound hasn't been a problem.

Old 2009-03-26, 01:37
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

There are a bunch of Little Caesars' in Nova Scotia as well.

Quote:

RIP moe.

Old 2009-03-26, 07:56
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts

$5 Large pizzas! Can't top that

I see them around in SoCal, too.

MY WEBSITE!

Old 2009-03-27, 16:25
The Execrator
Noob lud

Just had an interview at a local restaurant, one of the 99 chains. You New Englanders should know what i'm talking about. It went well though, it wasn't really even an interview, he just made me clarify my availability and make sure I was cool with cleaning every once in a while lol. Expecting a call from them on monday . I haven't had a job since late summer when I left for school. I can't stand just sitting at home and doing nothing but homework and not having some extra spending cash!

Quote:

Old 2009-03-27, 16:33
Requiem
Post-whore

Good job Justin. How much will your hourly wage be?

My interview was similar. I don't know if I posted it or not. Basically the manger asked me if I had any fast-food experience or work experience. My response to both was no. Then he proceeded to ask if I could handle fast paced work and of course I replied yes. Next, he told me to come in tomorrow. That's how I got my job.

Another funny thing is the guy that recommended me to put in an application is getting fired. I am taking his place.

Old 2009-03-27, 16:40
The Execrator
Noob lud

Hahaha, replacing your recommendation

I would be starting out as a dish washer making about $9.80 an hour... plus tips! I'd get a solid percentage of the tip pool that is generated every night, probably something like $15 a night. My town is also heavily flooded with tourist in the summer, so tips will easily double in June, July, and August. I'd get a free meal every night too which is pretty cool.

Quote:

Old 2009-03-27, 16:43
Requiem
Post-whore

Damn, upstate must have a higher cost of living. Is $9.80 minimal wage up there or is the restaurant upscale? MW is $6.50 in Texas. Makes sense though. Gaming companies all over the country are fleeing down here to avoid higher costs to yield higher profit.

Old 2009-03-27, 16:49
The Execrator
Noob lud

Minimum wage is $7.15 an hour in New York. Up here, if you dig deeper than fast food joints and grocery stores, it's pretty easy to get something that pays $8/hour+. I've never worked in other areas so i'm not sure about other states though. The restaurant is pretty established and i'd say the average meal is something like $12 or $14. It's also a good paying job because i'd be busting my ass the whole shift, there would always be something to do. It's been fairly easy to ride above minimum wage here, my last job was paying me $9.38/hour after almost 2 years. It is an expensive town though, yes.

Quote:

Old 2009-03-28, 17:07
Requiem
Post-whore

I know this thread gets more traffic than the Youtube thread so I'm posting a funny video here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1upZ...feature=related

WATCH IT

Old 2009-03-28, 17:07
MetalThrashingMad
Death to all but metal!
Forum Leader

Old 2009-03-28, 22:28
PantericA
Post-whore

Quote:

that teacher is fuckin smokin!

Old 2009-03-28, 23:06
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Quote:
I know this thread gets more traffic than the Youtube thread so I'm posting a funny video here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1upZ...feature=related

WATCH IT

Funny? That was fucking awesome!
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2009-03-28, 23:08
MetalThrashingMad
Death to all but metal!
Forum Leader

User title changed

Get to brittany spears, kill the little slut, kill madonna too and then fuck her in the butt! lmfao

Old 2009-03-28, 23:12
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Quote:

AHAHAHAHAHA who are these guys?

Jesus christ, that was hilarious. The scene where they are blowing in the singer's hair had my dying.

50 Cent's a fag, so is Kanye West
shooting hot sperm on each other's chest!!
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Last edited by Darko : 2009-03-28 at 23:15.

Old 2009-03-28, 23:20
MetalThrashingMad
Death to all but metal!
Forum Leader

Old 2009-03-28, 23:26
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Found their myspace: http://www.myspace.com/steelpantherkicksass

Oklahoma Girl is fucking hilarious, too.
I know it tastes infected but its alright,
C'mon baby suck my balls all night!

Why haven't I heard of them? I'm definitely going to go see them live at The Key Club. These guys are one of the greatest joke bands I've ever heard, right next to Crotchduster.

Apparently Tom Morello has played with them several times, too.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2009-03-28, 23:28
MetalThrashingMad
Death to all but metal!
Forum Leader

What? You live in california? Fuckerrrrr. From what I've read, there's more shows than one person could possibly attend in socal.

Old 2009-03-28, 23:33
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Yeah, BOI! It looks like they're weekly regulars are 3 or 4 clubs.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2009-03-28, 23:36
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

I HAD TO ROLL YOU IN SOME FLOWER TO FIND OUT WHERE YOU'RE WET

GIRL ITS WAY TOO BRIGHT I DONT WANNA SEE YOUR CELLULITE
AINT NO PART OF YOU THATS TIGHT
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2009-03-28, 23:42
MetalThrashingMad
Death to all but metal!
Forum Leader

hahahhahahahhahaha. hahahahhahhhHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAHHHAHAHAHHAAH. I have to see this band one day.

Old 2009-03-28, 23:48
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

If you're ever down here we'll need to go for fucking sure.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2009-03-28, 23:50
MetalThrashingMad
Death to all but metal!
Forum Leader

After I get out of my apprenticeship, I WILL be in the bay area to catch some shows. Maybe sooner.

Old 2009-03-28, 23:54
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

I'm about 300+ miles away from SF mang.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2009-03-28, 23:57
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Do you know if their album has leaked or anything? I can't wait.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2009-03-29, 00:08
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts

Man one time my friend and I drove to SF, and then from there to Humboldt County

That was br00tal (just like Steel Panther).

I don't know if I could pay to see them.

MY WEBSITE!

Last edited by JoeYngVai : 2009-03-29 at 00:11.

Old 2009-03-29, 00:16
The Execrator
Noob lud

I was bored today and recorded some drum covers..

Decapitated- The Negation

Ensiferum- Token of Time
I realized after watching them that I could have used a better camera angle, but too late!

Quote: