MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum FAQ Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > Musicians > Guitar Zone

Old 2002-11-27, 09:47
warnerve92

Info On Theory?

Im repeating grade 11, this time doing fuck all hard subjects so I have maximum free time to brush up on my music theory and skills, Im going to do this music thing seriously. Over the holidays i'd like to get started on learning heaps of musical theory to get a bit of a head start. Anyone know of any websites with a good amount of music theory/explaniations? They would be much appreciated in my quest for knowledge.

Old 2002-11-27, 10:14
Midnight
Senior Metalhead

www.ultimateguitarpage.com That has quite a bit.. that's what I used when I learned it. Then when I started lessons I didn't have to bother with it so much..

Old 2002-11-27, 17:30
MeTalManiac555
Supreme Metalhead

Yeah man theres a site that has some stuff on metal and heres a couple of sites that you can try. I've been to these sites a couple of times but just to look around. guitartricks.com (this one shows you some tricks and shit on learning any kind of music like metal or punk or some shit with jimi hendrix) , death8699( I think that this one has some stuff but not sure go ahead and check it out. If you have any other questions about somethign let me know man my screen name on aim is drtbkdude9 or paintballdude159. Good Luck!!! ( good luck with haveing to take 11th grade over haha).

Old 2002-11-27, 20:00
warnerve92

Cheers people , the ultimate guitar page isnt to bad at all. Im also intersted in sites that are just music theory, as opposed to guitar theory.

Old 2002-11-27, 20:08
MeTalManiac555
Supreme Metalhead

hey man I got some other sites that are pretty cool because i dont know what you are wanting i dont know if you want shit to learn stuff for guitar or what but theres some more sites that i know of that have all this black metal and shit and all this shit to teach to to do soloing better and somehtign with chord switching. If you want them then let me know. It would be better if im on to im me on aim at drtbkdude9.

Old 2002-11-29, 22:12
CtHuLhU DaWn
Supreme Metalhead

Heyhey, i forgot you guys had summer in our winter.

On Xmas day, "Jordan go outside, its such a nice summers day"

Man thats wierd, anyway, i need theory too, so if anyone would care...

Old 2002-12-01, 20:25
warnerve92

Quote:
Originally posted by CtHuLhU DaWn
...On Xmas day, "Jordan go outside, its such a nice summers day"

Man thats wierd...
dude you dont know how many times ive actually heard that, its almost as weird as 'Gavin, get in here, youll freeze outside.'