MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum FAQ Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > Metal > Tours & Concerts

Old 2008-02-28, 18:14
cw4119
Senior Metalhead

Opeth, Dream Theater, and Between the Buried and Me

I think i just pissed myself.

This is going to be an *awesome* concert. However, dream theater and BtBaM in the same show is a funny thought

Old 2008-02-28, 18:36
MyOwnSavior
Registered Sex Offender

3 is going to be there too.

I'm going May 28th to the Atlanta show. There isn't a band on the bill that I don't like.
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able, and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" - Epicurus

“I'm as firm as red clay and as constant as... drinkin'. I'm constantly drinkin'.” - Early Cuyler

Old 2008-02-28, 18:46
cw4119
Senior Metalhead

I've never heard of the band 3, but it sure will be an amazing show. Dream Theater better play some songs from Scenes From a Memory because that is without a doubt from a musical skill perspective the best album of all time. And from opeth, I can't wait to hear ghost of perdition, the leper affinity, etc. live.

Edit: and how could i forget THE BAYING OF THE HOUNDS. Maybe some stuff from damnation? possibly windowpane and to rid the disease.

Old 2008-02-28, 19:01
MyOwnSavior
Registered Sex Offender

Windowpane and Demon of the Fall is a given. If they play Godhead's Lament my life will be complete.

3 is actually really good. They're progressive metal/rock.
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able, and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" - Epicurus

“I'm as firm as red clay and as constant as... drinkin'. I'm constantly drinkin'.” - Early Cuyler

Old 2008-02-28, 20:10
Requiem
Post-whore

oshit