MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum FAQ Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > MetalTabs.com > Chit Chat

Old 2007-06-25, 05:54
Requiem
Post-whore

My MSN won't work either. It won't log me on with the application itself. With Pidgin I get logged on for a few seconds and the same goes for wwwl.meebo.com

Old 2007-06-25, 06:01
Arsis
Supreme Metalhead

Meebo works for me

Old 2007-06-25, 09:58
MyOwnSavior
Registered Sex Offender

The way things are looking, I'll be getting the internet back some time in the near future so I can be a regular here again. I do miss this place bunches.

I'm also about to get my first tattoo. I'm wondering, would it be too weird if I get Pyramid Head? It's going to be a half-selve and in the background I'm going to add some traditional Silent Hill imagery like dead bodies hanging from chains. Any thoughts?
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able, and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" - Epicurus

“I'm as firm as red clay and as constant as... drinkin'. I'm constantly drinkin'.” - Early Cuyler

Old 2007-06-25, 10:04
Requiem
Post-whore

That would be an awesome tattoo idea. I don't think I will ever get one but it is your choice. Make sure you get it done by professionals and not some small parlor.

It will be good to have you back.

Old 2007-06-25, 11:01
blitz906
Okay.

Up for a game of 'forum tag' Requiem? j/k... I actually gotta go to bed and be up in three hours.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CompelledToLacerate
God, the Japanese are so weird. This HAS to be the long term effects of the atom bombs. No one is that weird on purpose.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gomli
The slams in that song always kill me. First time I heard that song I was like "Too much heaviness - brain collapse" but now I could murder my family to that one

Old 2007-06-25, 11:24
Requiem
Post-whore

What is this forum tag you speak of?

LOL @ Pee Wee's Big Adventure.

Old 2007-06-25, 16:46
Pr0az
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyOwnSavior
The way things are looking, I'll be getting the internet back some time in the near future so I can be a regular here again. I do miss this place bunches.

I'm also about to get my first tattoo. I'm wondering, would it be too weird if I get Pyramid Head? It's going to be a half-selve and in the background I'm going to add some traditional Silent Hill imagery like dead bodies hanging from chains. Any thoughts?

If its your first tattoo man go with something small like maybe a tribal eagle on your upper arm, or an anarchy sign on your chest. I've seen a few people go out and get a big tattoo from the jump and regret the hell out of it. Also, usually, smaller simpler tattoos will tell you how good the guy is, and that way, you know if you wanna come back for the big tattoo, by the job he done on that one.

I have tattoos the half band on my left arm was done very well, it has a lot of curves and what not the guy did a fine job, if i ever saw him again i would get him to do my next piece but he moved off. the second piece i have is a 4 leaf glover with tribal arm behind it on the left side of my chest, which you can't tell from a distance god real FUCKED UP by the tattoo guy. He messed up on lines and for some odd reason the color became real dull. I'll never go back to him.

Since where on tattoo's maybe the view of the next two I'm getting will help you.(i enjoy more custom pieces than anything). The next one ill be getting in the next 2 and a half weeks is "Trust No One" on my upper back(shoulder to shoulder). Its gonna be in a weird font I've been drawing up. The one after that one will be on my upper right arm. I'm not sure who I'm gonna get to do the piece or draw it up even just an idea for right now but ill explain it a little.

At the top of it theres gonna be a full moon thats real descriptive like a flow of white and darker spots. then right up under the moon is gonna be this oak tree thats dead and the only thing left on it are branches. the oak tree is gonna be located like in a small grave yard with tombstones around it and an old black metal fence. Its gonna be a real Dark tattoo with lots of description. After that im gonna get a flying v guitar put dead center in all of it, out of everything i know i really want the guitar to be dark blue outline in black, and the fretboard to actually look like wood. I wanna be able to see the Floyd rose and even strings running up the fretboard(also the tremolo bar). i just want it like floating dead center in the whole tattoo.

Anyway hope that has helped some.

Old 2007-06-25, 17:34
blizzard_beast
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0az
If its your first tattoo man go with something small like maybe a tribal eagle on your upper arm, or an anarchy sign on your chest. I've seen a few people go out and get a big tattoo from the jump and regret the hell out of it. Also, usually, smaller simpler tattoos will tell you how good the guy is, and that way, you know if you wanna come back for the big tattoo, by the job he done on that one.

Yeah, if you want to look like a complete tool.

Old 2007-06-25, 17:36
JOAMdude
Post-whore

don't get a tattoo tha't s something stupid like an anarchy sign

Old 2007-06-25, 18:04
BOB_ZE_METALLEU
the siamese

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOAMdude

+1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassbehemoth
Sick. It's an overly sugared and overly carbonated vagina drink.

Old 2007-06-25, 18:18
estringrev
Supreme Metalhead

Quote:

It's probably a bad idea to get a tattoo that will mean nothing to you in 11months, and even less in 15 years. IMO it should be more well thought out than video games, and dead bodies.

I personally hate tattoos and the idea(s) behind them, but I can respect when people do take the time to tell a story and have meaning, or a statement behind it, other than the obvious "I liked this, Hah, so I had it painted in my body permanently... shocking huh!?".

Old 2007-06-25, 18:26
Zionist
My Ass, Your Face

I have a bunch of stupid little tattoos all over my body. Most of them are retarded but I actually like some of them, the most recent one I got is my zodiac sign on my forearm and I like it.

If you're getting a tattoo for the first time, definitely get something small. That's all I have to say.

Old 2007-06-25, 19:07
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem
What is this forum tag you speak of?

Rather simple concept... Following each others posts in the forum while both are online and trying to outpost the other.
Quote:
God, the Japanese are so weird. This HAS to be the long term effects of the atom bombs. No one is that weird on purpose.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gomli
The slams in that song always kill me. First time I heard that song I was like "Too much heaviness - brain collapse" but now I could murder my family to that one

Old 2007-06-25, 21:43
Pr0az
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by blizzard_beast
Yeah, if you want to look like a complete tool.

Those were only examples...but i find nothing wrong with either. Thats just some odd phobia you have with people you have come to know in your area.

Old 2007-06-26, 01:15
CompelledToLacerate
FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I Love guitar! I love playing guitar, probably more than I love playing drums.

That is all.

Keep checking for new crap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus
It's really sad, all those people who don't understand why we shouldn't act like our enemies. The real victory is not only killing and imprisoning the terrorists, but also letting civilized manners override the lust for revenge, once the battle is over.

Old 2007-06-26, 01:21
John Holland
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
Banned

Quote:

I can't argue with a Pyramid Head tattoo, although I'm settling for a Silent Hill movie poster since I'm not sure about putting something on my body that can't be taken off.

Old 2007-06-26, 03:30
Requiem
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz906
Rather simple concept... Following each others posts in the forum while both are online and trying to outpost the other.

I don't think that would be a good idea.

Old 2007-06-26, 03:32
Infinity
Life is pain.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz906

this is why you fail

Old 2007-06-26, 04:03
sixsicsix
6 lvl 80's sucka.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOAMdude

get something cool.... like a bass clef

http://hosting01.hotchyx.com/adult-...pad_and_pat.jpg

Old 2007-06-26, 04:05
Transient
HES BAAACK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity
this is why im hot

lol rap fan

Old 2007-06-26, 05:06
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Transient
lol rap fan

lozll.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moe_blunts
you done told me lots of thangs bout beer n shit and canada. have a grand ol cunt of a good time.

RIP moe.

Old 2007-06-26, 05:11
Arsis
Supreme Metalhead

Rap has made people in the united states of America very stupid.
my theory

Old 2007-06-26, 05:43
CompelledToLacerate

No. MTV has made America stupid.

Quote:
It's really sad, all those people who don't understand why we shouldn't act like our enemies. The real victory is not only killing and imprisoning the terrorists, but also letting civilized manners override the lust for revenge, once the battle is over.

Old 2007-06-26, 05:51
Arsis
Supreme Metalhead

mtv 1 = stupid ass "reality" (im pretty sure there all fixedand not really real)
shows

mtv2=rap and mainstream rock besides headbangers ball

Old 2007-06-26, 08:17
MyOwnSavior
Registered Sex Offender

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Holland
I can't argue with a Pyramid Head tattoo, although I'm settling for a Silent Hill movie poster since I'm not sure about putting something on my body that can't be taken off.
I'm really thinking on the subject. I don't think I'll get sick of or regret anythiing like Pyramid Head. Silent Hill has been my favorite game series since day one and I don't think I'll grow out of video games anytime soon.

And the guy whose going to do it is an awesome tattoo artist. He's my friend Josh's father so he'll give me a discount (even more if I smoke up with him). I wanted to go with something I could easily find pictures of instead of coming up with something custom. My first idea was going to be a patch-work angel but I didn't think it would be original.
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able, and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" - Epicurus

“I'm as firm as red clay and as constant as... drinkin'. I'm constantly drinkin'.” - Early Cuyler

Old 2007-06-26, 10:35
low-tech
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arsis
my theory

this is incorrect..........

i cite "heavy metal parking lot" as exibit A that can prove without a shadow of a doubt that metalheads can be stupid as well.

an overwhelming, dangerous brand of stupid from which civilization itself could cease to exist......crumble......fold........forever.

Old 2007-06-26, 14:17
brainsforbreakfast
El Diablo sin pantalones

Quote:
my theory

Rap doesn't make people stupid. It's an expression of stupidity.

There actualy exist some decent rap and hip-hop that is enjoyable, but you won't find it on mtv (anymore)
Why would you sig that?
Why not? Why would you sig me saying that I hate you? I was serious there, too.

I'm in despair! The internet has left me in despair!

Old 2007-06-26, 14:53
sixsicsix
6 lvl 80's sucka.

Quote:
mtv 1 = stupid ass "reality" (im pretty sure there all fixedand not really real)
shows

mtv2=rap and mainstream rock besides headbangers ball

headbangers ball is usually pretty mainstream

Old 2007-06-26, 19:27
BOB_ZE_METALLEU
the siamese

Quote:
Originally Posted by brainsforbreakfast
There actualy exist some decent rap and hip-hop that is enjoyable, but you won't find it on mtv (anymore)

i agree, actually, i like good rap.....and mtv is full of shit now.....example: nickelback, mims, 50 cents ect..

Quote:

Old 2007-06-26, 19:37
Arsis
Supreme Metalhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by brainsforbreakfast
Rap doesn't make people stupid. It's an expression of stupidity.

but many ppl see this expression and start to think like it. expresing it aswell

starting to think stupid things like "Girls gots to got a bootay" type stuff.

i dont know just the messages are intensly dumb and its more of a beat rather than music that you can make on some synthesizer

Old 2007-06-26, 19:47
xgrafcorex
Post-whore

i like some hip hop too.. the artifacts, jedi mind tricks, immortal technique, and even the ODB are my favorites.

Old 2007-06-26, 21:20
Requiem
Post-whore

All good^^^^^^^

Okej I'm off. Taking a shit, shower, going to get wasted at my best friends 16th birthday party.

Old 2007-06-26, 21:35
Zionist
My Ass, Your Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by xgrafcorex
i like some hip hop too.. the artifacts, jedi mind tricks, immortal technique, and even the ODB are my favorites.

Immortal Technique is good stuff.

Old 2007-06-26, 22:05
estringrev
Supreme Metalhead

Quote:
All good^^^^^^^

Okej I'm off. Taking a shit, shower, going to get wasted at my best friends 16th birthday party.

AHA, getting wasted at a 16 year olds birthday party.

Old 2007-06-26, 22:21
Arsis
Supreme Metalhead

i wonder if any of that is more musical then the mainstream gangster thuggin hip hop type rap there is today.

Old 2007-06-26, 23:37
blizzard_beast
Post-whore

Been listening to a lot of The Police lately. I freakin' love Sting's basslines.

Old 2007-06-27, 00:07
timedragon
Legio Draconorum Orkian

im back from my 5 day vacation. i didnt take ANY pictures. fucking weird. im disappointed, about that, but it was a good trip. we drank a lot, went swimming a lot, and there is a chance that im in love, at least for now.

Last edited by timedragon : 2007-06-27 at 00:09.

Old 2007-06-27, 01:12
Arsis
Supreme Metalhead

grats

Old 2007-06-27, 01:15
JOAMdude
Post-whore

does he like metal,
just kidding, does she like metal?

Old 2007-06-27, 02:01
timedragon
Legio Draconorum Orkian

she likes some good bands. shes not a metalhead, but she seems to like it pretty well. weird thing is, i met her two years ago. i didnt see her last summer, but i talked to her a bit, over the two years. over the past few days, i just feel really different, about her. although, i dont do long distance relationships. im going to try and make it up there in a few months. next summer, she'll live 3 hours away, instead of the current 6.

Old 2007-06-27, 04:15
Arsis
Supreme Metalhead

ya i wa sin a long distance relationship in 1st threw 3rd grade...we met at this fancy hotell every year becouse our parent did buisness together or sumthing. rather funny sounding aint it?

Old 2007-06-27, 04:22
Snyper
Senior Metalhead

thanks you metal tabs for wishing me a happy bday

damn its been a long time, i thought there were never going to be new rtt's anymore

Old 2007-06-27, 19:28
CompelledToLacerate

Summer Slaughter sucked. Only a few good bands, Necrophagist included (of course), but it was just awful. It's like, "wtf, man? Stop playing the same fucking breakdown as the band before you! What's the fucking point of having 4 fingers if you're only gonna use 1?!"

There was this one band (I didn't catch the name); each individual member minus the singer was really good at their instrument, but the whole band sucked. The guitarist was playing these needless guitar solos through out whole thing, the bassist was just fingering as fast as he can like it's foreplay, the drumming.... was just there. The singer dude was this fatass sasquatch, wearing a tight shirt and had these pit stains growing and growing as they played. He would also play the synthesizer in some parts of the song, which added more needless noise and made it sound really really faggy. And to top it off, he would dance..... and nothing is worse than seeing a man with a tight shirt dancing around with his boobs flying everywhere. AND YET, I wanna see if they have any albums out because it was so horrible it was funny.

Cattle Decapitation, The Faceless, and (I think) Decapitated, plus this one other local band whom I've seen before, were the only good bands there.

Necrophagist was everything I dreamed it to be; just about the music. I get tired of seeing all these guys jumping around like their tough shit. It gets old. Necrophagist just focused on the music, and it was just amazing. Cool drum solo, too.

I'm glad all the hardcore/emo kids left when Necrophagist started playing, though. I wanted to get close without some kid kicking me in the mouth.

Quote:

Old 2007-06-27, 22:33
Pr0az
Post-whore

Quote:
ya i wa sin a long distance relationship in 1st threw 3rd grade...we met at this fancy hotell every year becouse our parent did buisness together or sumthing. rather funny sounding aint it?

How old are you?

Old 2007-06-27, 23:07
The Execrator
Noob lud

Quote:

LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy
Please excuse me for I currently have a terminal erection, and the only cure is midget-cunny.

Old 2007-06-28, 00:26
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snyper
thanks you metal tabs for wishing me a happy bday

damn its been a long time, i thought there were never going to be new rtt's anymore

There wasn't..but #100 was deleted because it was slowing down the forum.

Quote:
you done told me lots of thangs bout beer n shit and canada. have a grand ol cunt of a good time.

RIP moe.

Old 2007-06-28, 02:18
timedragon
Legio Draconorum Orkian

its funny, how much faster beer goes down, after a few hours of physical exertion. loz. although, i know it does nothing for your real need for water

Old 2007-06-28, 03:27
Arsis
Supreme Metalhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0az
How old are you?

15 almost 16 haha

Old 2007-06-28, 04:01
xgrafcorex
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by timedragon
its funny, how much faster beer goes down, after a few hours of physical exertion. loz. although, i know it does nothing for your real need for water

the beer i'm drinking right now is very much like water.

Old 2007-06-28, 04:54
Arsis
Supreme Metalhead

Quote:
the beer i'm drinking right now is very much like water.

NASTY

Old 2007-06-28, 10:59
PST 88
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:

FINISH THIS FUCKING RTT THEN.

Old 2007-06-28, 15:39
timedragon
Legio Draconorum Orkian

Quote:
Originally Posted by PST 88
FINISH THIS FUCKING RTT THEN.

hah. unfortunately, it was only 4 beers... which lead me to my bed. i knew id be tired anyway, and beer usually does that to me, granted, no one is with me, and im just being lazy in a dim lit room.

lol @ graf. THATS NOT THE GRAF WE KNOW!!!

Old 2007-06-28, 15:40
moe_blunts
wigger/redneck/drunkard

Quote:
NASTY

NATTY!!!

http://www.last.fm/user/moe_blunts/

Old 2007-06-28, 15:53
timedragon
Legio Draconorum Orkian

Quote:
NASTY

Quote:
NATTY!!!

haha! you like that beer dont you, Moe? god i think its terrible. lozl

Old 2007-06-28, 16:15
brainsforbreakfast
El Diablo sin pantalones

Quote:
bitching he didn't like the festival

So, the bands sucked. At least you got to have some fun with friends, have a (few) day(s) thats different from the same shit, different day thing.

You know, some people have to work and study for their entrance exams all summer, and right after that have to work more or study more.
Be gratefull, cunt.
Why would you sig that?
Why not? Why would you sig me saying that I hate you? I was serious there, too.

I'm in despair! The internet has left me in despair!

Old 2007-06-28, 16:41
BOB_ZE_METALLEU
the siamese

Yesterday it was my prom....it was forbidden to bring alcohol but at least 100 did it....

And I dance a little bit....this music should never be heard again.....(it depends)

Quote:

Old 2007-06-28, 17:06
timedragon
Legio Draconorum Orkian

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOB_ZE_METALLEU
And I dance a little bit....this music should never be heard again.....(it depends)

depends on what, exactly? if you ever get drunk and dance with dudes, to gay music, again?

i never went to a highschool dance, but me , and a couple of friends, were always the first to the partys that took place afterwards!

Old 2007-06-28, 17:14
BOB_ZE_METALLEU
the siamese

no it depends of which song....

Quote:

Old 2007-06-28, 17:20
timedragon
Legio Draconorum Orkian

haha, man, im just playing, BOBZZZ!!!!

Old 2007-06-28, 17:31
BOB_ZE_METALLEU
the siamese

I know lolll TIMEZZZZ

Quote:

Old 2007-06-28, 17:35
timedragon
Legio Draconorum Orkian

lolol

NOW WE GOT THIS THREAD WHORING!!!! but, im going to go get lunch now.

WHORE T3H THR3ADZ!!!!

Old 2007-06-28, 17:35
BOB_ZE_METALLEU
the siamese

*bump*

Quote:

Old 2007-06-28, 18:31
blizzard_beast
Post-whore

ROfflechopper.

Old 2007-06-28, 18:45
sixsicsix
6 lvl 80's sucka.

Quote:
15 almost 16 haha

IM OLDER THAN SOMEBODY!!!

Old 2007-06-28, 18:47
BOB_ZE_METALLEU
the siamese

im only 18...you are prolly older than me, also the average of age here is at least 23 years old

Quote:

Old 2007-06-28, 18:55
sixsicsix
6 lvl 80's sucka.

nah im 16

Old 2007-06-28, 18:55
BOB_ZE_METALLEU
the siamese

..huh shiit, i didnt thought about that!!!

Quote:

Old 2007-06-28, 18:59
sixsicsix
6 lvl 80's sucka.

lawl.

post #1900 im getting close.

Old 2007-06-28, 20:11
timedragon
Legio Draconorum Orkian

Quote:
also the average of age here is at least 23 years old

hmm, not sure about that one. seems that a good number are under 20.

Old 2007-06-28, 20:32
Zionist
My Ass, Your Face

Just turned 20, haha.

Old 2007-06-28, 20:49
BOB_ZE_METALLEU
the siamese

well, if you're talking about people posting in the forum maybe, but when I look in the birthdays section i see more 20 and up than 20 and down.....or maybe im just crazy

Quote:

Old 2007-06-28, 21:01
timedragon
Legio Draconorum Orkian

Quote:
.....or maybe im just crazy

nah, im probably just not up to speed on this. but yeah, i was talking about the forum posters, and i never even see the birthdays, because i dont look at the forum index. the chitchat forum is the one i have bookmarked.

Old 2007-06-28, 21:23
BOB_ZE_METALLEU
the siamese

hum i shall make a thread about age and make an average, I think im gonna do that...im curious

Quote:

Old 2007-06-28, 21:42
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

Quote:
also the average of age here is at least 23 years old

Yeah fucking right it is...at least not including non-regulars.

Quote:

RIP moe.

Old 2007-06-28, 23:48
BOB_ZE_METALLEU
the siamese

hell yeah, I see frequently people having 40,28,25,23,20,21.....and those people never post around

Quote:

Old 2007-06-29, 00:07
Arsis
Supreme Metalhead

i cant wait to get my sound back on my computer so i can start making recording and powertabs for the composition section and check out everyone one elses stuff

Old 2007-06-29, 00:08
BOB_ZE_METALLEU
the siamese

i dont like powertabs personally...i still dont understand why people continue to tabs their songs with powertab

Quote:

Old 2007-06-29, 00:10
Requiem
Post-whore

I went hunting for shrooms yesterday so we all looked at eroid for the correct looks of them. We find about 12 grams of two types of shrooms that were on the site. So we split up the first 6 among 4 people, not a good idea but we had more so who cares? Nothing happens, so one of the guys goes to sleep. We take the other 6 grams and nothing still happens. Later that day we got 14 grams of weed and drove to Waco from 5 p.m until about 12 a.m. We got lost so fucking frequently. So we were stoned and finally arrived back in town, when one of his tires have a flat. Finally, we got back. Weird two days, and Friday is a huge party.

Old 2007-06-29, 00:14
sixsicsix
6 lvl 80's sucka.

Quote:
I went hunting for shrooms yesterday so we all looked at eroid for the correct looks of them. We find about 12 grams of two types of shrooms that were on the site. So we split up the first 6 among 4 people, not a good idea but we had more so who cares? Nothing happens, so one of the guys goes to sleep. We take the other 6 grams and nothing still happens. Later that day we got 14 grams of weed and drove to Waco from 5 p.m until about 12 a.m. We got lost so fucking frequently. So we were stoned and finally arrived back in town, when one of his tires have a flat. Finally, we got back. Weird two days, and Friday is a huge party.

shrooms are bad

Old 2007-06-29, 00:14
timedragon
Legio Draconorum Orkian

Quote:

so the shrooms did nothing? what the fuck kind of story is that, for us!!!!????!!

Old 2007-06-29, 00:15
Arsis
Supreme Metalhead

Quote:
i dont like powertabs personally...i still dont understand why people continue to tabs their songs with powertab

For some reason powertab is more conferting thanguitar pro but that me personaly i can see the alighnment of the instraments together easier.

does SARS still post here? i liked his music.

Old 2007-06-29, 00:17
sixsicsix
6 lvl 80's sucka.

Quote:
For some reason powertab is more conferting thanguitar pro but that me personaly i can see the alighnment of the instraments together easier.

does SARS still post here? i liked his music.

i like composing on guitar pro better than anything, even finale 07.
Its just so easy to do the notes and really easy to do the drum part.

Old 2007-06-29, 00:17
Requiem
Post-whore

I don't know what kind of story it was. You're lucky I didn't elaborate one bit or you still would have been reading. The only reason I posted was to notify you all that I'm not dead. So you don't freak out one bit when I go missing for a few days?

Old 2007-06-29, 00:34
timedragon
Legio Draconorum Orkian

Quote:
I don't know what kind of story it was. You're lucky I didn't elaborate one bit or you still would have been reading. The only reason I posted was to notify you all that I'm not dead. So you don't freak out one bit when I go missing for a few days?

haha. calm your ballz. loz. dude, i was gone for 5 days. from last thursday, through tuesday. vacation. and it was fucking great.

Old 2007-06-29, 00:38
Requiem
Post-whore

Quote:
haha. calm your ballz. loz. dude, i was gone for 5 days. from last thursday, through tuesday. vacation. and it was fucking great.

I guess you can call this week vacation for me too. Today is like a resting day or it may be like that for a while because I think I'm leaving in a bit.

Old 2007-06-29, 01:07
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

LOL @ FAKE SHROOMS.

Quote:

RIP moe.

Old 2007-06-29, 01:09
Requiem
Post-whore

LOL @ YOU!

Old 2007-06-29, 01:14
xgrafcorex
Post-whore

you should be really careful about eating shrooms you find in the wild. especially if you aren't certain they are the right kind.

Old 2007-06-29, 01:53
Pr0az
Post-whore

Quote:
you should be really careful about eating shrooms you find in the wild. especially if you aren't certain they are the right kind.

Agreed, you might start feeling high but it will actually be death approaching.

Old 2007-06-29, 01:58
MetalThrashingMad
Death to all but metal!
Forum Leader

Quote:

I always get the ones with blue caps... what does the "wrong kind" do to ya??

Old 2007-06-29, 01:59
tmfreak
Slayer of dumb cunts

I'm back bitches. Theres about no way for me to catch up on all the action since i won't be able to be on metaltabs too much. I'm in cleveland right now staying hte night at a hotel. I gotta fly out to DC tomorrow morning since i'm 2 days early.

I'm definitely going to jump school and as it looks i'm flying out 730 on the 4th of july... Which fucking blows. I think i might smuggle a flask of captain morgan for me to drink in the hotel over the night because i have to check in by 1200 on the 5th.

Its 3 full weeks long. And i don't want to go... because i want to go home but i know i gotta because its just gonna fucking rock.
...Its very annoying to keep having to hear some socially-disabled teen come on these boards talking about all the drugs he's started doing so that he can maybe grasp onto some kind of positive response so he feels better about himself and what he's doing.
About requiem. Aint it the truth...

Old 2007-06-29, 02:15
Soulinsane
Pirate Lawd

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmfreak
I'm back bitches. Theres about no way for me to catch up on all the action since i won't be able to be on metaltabs too much. I'm in cleveland right now staying hte night at a hotel. I gotta fly out to DC tomorrow morning since i'm 2 days early.

I'm definitely going to jump school and as it looks i'm flying out 730 on the 4th of july... Which fucking blows. I think i might smuggle a flask of captain morgan for me to drink in the hotel over the night because i have to check in by 1200 on the 5th.

Its 3 full weeks long. And i don't want to go... because i want to go home but i know i gotta because its just gonna fucking rock.

Have fun! I would

Old 2007-06-29, 02:35
tmfreak
Slayer of dumb cunts

So i didn't fuck any chicks in australia. Had i gone with these other guys who actually went to rockhampton i would have had a chance. I went to this like little resort town on the water called Yeppoon. I stayed at this resort hotel and pretty much just drank and what not.

It was a nice relaxing break but i would have rather gone nuts like the others did. One of them was telling me he went with this chick he met and took her manual like shitty ass like Toyata car and took it drifting down some back road drunk as hell. haha

Another person told me how this aussie couple was trying to get them to have a 3 way with them. I guess he has a girlfirend. I was like FUCK that should have been me!!
...Its very annoying to keep having to hear some socially-disabled teen come on these boards talking about all the drugs he's started doing so that he can maybe grasp onto some kind of positive response so he feels better about himself and what he's doing.

Old 2007-06-29, 02:38
timedragon
Legio Draconorum Orkian

HAHAHA! TM! get your wild ass out there while you still can! dammit. good to hear you are having a good time though. just enjoy your trip man.

Old 2007-06-29, 02:41
tmfreak
Slayer of dumb cunts

Quote:
HAHAHA! TM! get your wild ass out there while you still can! dammit. good to hear you are having a good time though. just enjoy your trip man.

Well i'm back now. I'm in a cleveland hotel waiting for tomororw. I'm packing my shit now getting ready to fly out.

Apparently its the dry season in australia and they have had a 10 year drought.... and it fucking rained nearly every single day there. Go fucking figure. Even on liberty it rained. Then the moment we went back to base "yesterday" it was sunny again.... fucking weather.

Old 2007-06-29, 02:47
timedragon
Legio Draconorum Orkian

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmfreak
Well i'm back now. I'm in a cleveland hotel waiting for tomororw. I'm packing my shit now getting ready to fly out.

Apparently its the dry season in australia and they have had a 10 year drought.... and it fucking rained nearly every single day there. Go fucking figure. Even on liberty it rained. Then the moment we went back to base "yesterday" it was sunny again.... fucking weather.

haha. dude, i went 6 hours upstate, for my vacation, and there were warning signs of drought, although it has been raining so much. the river was full, and fucking sweet. it was dark, nearly, every day. and that is the way i love it to be. no matter where i went, i was so happy to be in a cloudy day. that was the shit. in fact, there were flood warnings on the radio.

Old 2007-06-29, 02:53
Requiem
Post-whore

Another dead RTT.

Old 2007-06-29, 02:55
tmfreak
Slayer of dumb cunts

Quote:
Another dead RTT.

Not for another few posts

Old 2007-06-29, 02:56
Requiem
Post-whore

Two more.

Old 2007-06-29, 03:00
timedragon
Legio Draconorum Orkian

300, you fucktards.