MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum FAQ Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > Metal > Tours & Concerts

Old 2007-04-30, 21:31
Child of Decadence
Metalhead

Faux Moshing

I just saw Behemoth and Cannibal Corpse last night and they were absolutely amazing. However, one thing really pissed me off... Some of the opening bands were hardcore (Except for Psyopus... they were just as tight live as they are on record) and so when CC came on some of the stupid hardcore kickers and punchers came in and they made it a little difficult to run around. But fine, me and the other metalheads just ran around them and we kind of coexisted.

Finally, after a solid set Corpsegrinder yells out that the next song will be Hammer Smashed Face... so you know I was psyched. That is until one of the hxc retards starts up inches in front of me and catches me in the face. I was so pissed that I ended up elbowing and uppercutting him (only body shots not face). Then, after balling over, this pussy gets up and decides to pull my hair like a girl so I started swinging and I caught him once or twice before he finally let go and someone separated us.

My point is, anyone else have a perfectly good moshing experience messed up by one of these morons?

Old 2007-04-30, 22:06
The Doctor
Denimwearinghillbilly
Forum Leader

yeah it happens all the time. Hardcore dancing should be done at HARCORE SHOWS, get the fuck out of my metal gigs, fucking sissies

Old 2007-05-14, 04:02
7-string warlord
Post-whore

One time I was at a pretty small local thing, and some dude clotheslined me. So when i was getting up someone else hit me in the nose, which knocked me over again(as well as cause my eyes to water, hence obstructing my vision) So after that just about everyone there started yelling at and hitting the hardcore dudes, and they left. I fucking hate mosh pits now, there is always that one dude who thinks it is perfectly fine to karate everybody.

Old 2007-05-14, 06:24
Cunty Shunt
Post-whore

One of them put a studded bracelet on his fist and I got punched it the face with it. Fucking hurt and cut open under my eye (not the eyeball).
I got headbutted in the face by a guy doing a fuckng back flip. It hurt, but he fell on his neck and probably got hurt worse.

http://www.myspace.com/jimmysband

http://www.myspace.com/pyrrhicthanatologymonger

Mr. Budd on Relapse explaining LDOH's IAHC Mcd: "It sounds like an inside-out gorilla eating 50 babies a minute."

Old 2007-05-14, 07:03
_harris
Senior Metalhead

It fucking pisses me off too!!!!

I'll tell you whats worse though, and this happened at a tiny gig with no real stage or big crowd or anything, some big dude was just stood at the bar and every now and then he'd just run at me and my mates (were 'banging down the front ) and shove us onto the stage area and over the speakers and shit, he was blatantly doing it to be a cunt too...

went to Municipal Waste the other day, wicked gig but damn all the hc dancing, me and my mate were the only thrashers there, but these guys weren't being total wankers (despite one or 2 of them kicking me and I caught a smack in the face at some point aswell..) and we even managed a circle pit heh

Thrash Metal from Somerset!!!!!

BANGERS & THRASH!!!!!!! UK Thrash compilation CD, awesome bands, awesome tracks!!!

Old 2007-05-15, 21:27
7-string warlord
Post-whore

At another show I went to some annoying dude I went with tried to do a stage dive and no one caught him, except for my neck. This fat fuck jumped off the stage and landed straight on my head, luckily I wasn't hurt.

Old 2007-05-24, 22:54
younguitarist
Post-whore

If you're going to fight a hxc kid be prepared to fight 10 of them. Normally at the shows here they bring their "krews".

Last edited by younguitarist : 2007-05-24 at 23:26.

Old 2007-05-24, 23:08
Cunty Shunt
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by younguitarist
If you're going to fight a hxc kid be prepare to fight 10 of them. Normally at the shows here they bring their "krews".

Yeah, but then a bunch of big, long-haired dudes would help you out because most of them/us hate it.

Mr. Budd on Relapse explaining LDOH's IAHC Mcd: "It sounds like an inside-out gorilla eating 50 babies a minute."

Old 2007-06-04, 16:31
Casketcrusher
Post-whore

That happend at the Rompeprop/Cliteater show I went to. Some faggot was tackling people and like doing hxc dancing. And what pissed me off even more is he was like pushing people during the breaks between songs. Fucking guy backed into this girl who spilled beer all over my Repulsion shit. That did it. When he was jumping around near me I kicked him in the back of the knee.

I met up with the bands after and hung out with them and they told me they hate when people fucking pull stupid shit like that.

I only had one good experience with a hxc dancer. It was at the Celtic Frost show. Now picture 3 harcore scene kids in the middle of a Celtic Frost show, now picture a shit load of huge biker Celitc Frost fans around them. LOL they actually left the show everyone like rushed them during Dawn Of Meggido and beat the fuck out of them. After that they left.

Truer words were never spoken.

Old 2007-06-04, 16:48
CompelledToLacerate
FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I try and stay away from the moshing as much as possible. I bruise easily and have a very low pain threshold. I just headbanged alot during Cannibal Corpse's set.

At the Dimmu Borgir concert a few weeks ago, during Kataklysm's set, me and my two friends started a small 10 second mosh thing, just between us 3. But then we saw people looking at us and we were afraid we'd start another pit with us in the middle..... well, I was afraid, my friends wouldn't have minded.

Keep checking for new crap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus
It's really sad, all those people who don't understand why we shouldn't act like our enemies. The real victory is not only killing and imprisoning the terrorists, but also letting civilized manners override the lust for revenge, once the battle is over.

Old 2007-06-04, 23:04
BOB_ZE_METALLEU
the siamese

Hell yeah, i agree with you all guys!

I was at beneah the massacre show...a very little show, and there was a hardcore guy..i wore a red addidas shirt....wtf...but he looked like a hardcore kids anyways......he was punching in the air all the time and sometimes...a kick.

So, a metalhead was trashing peacefully when he got punch...2 second later i saw the hardcore kid being beat by the metalhead, i was so happy to see this.

I hate hardcore mosh. It's why i usually stay away from pit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassbehemoth
Sick. It's an overly sugared and overly carbonated vagina drink.

Old 2007-06-05, 15:57
Infinity
Life is pain.
Banned

the funniest thing in this thread is bobs post. you are awesome.

anyway, at cannibal corpse, some faggot with dreadlocks smashed me in the face like the whole time, and there was nothing i could do about it because i was crushed so hard i couldnt breathe [with my arms down, i couldn't even lift them for the fat/big/stong metalfags everywhere] it ruined it all a bit but it was still quite a show and i crowd surged and got on stage

Old 2007-06-05, 18:30
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

I've said this before, but at the 3 Inches of Blood show there was some skinny hardcore goof with a bookbag throwing himself into people. I've never punched any of them(fuck getting kicked out) but every time this fuck came near me I'd grab his bookbag and just fucking launch him into the pit. I mean, this loser was jumping into girls as well. Another guy kept grabbing him and giving him a toss also.

It's not worth getting a possible ban from a bar/venue over these losers though. A nice shove gets the point across. Just try not to let these guys ruin your time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moe_blunts
you done told me lots of thangs bout beer n shit and canada. have a grand ol cunt of a good time.

RIP moe.

Old 2007-06-13, 04:15
Sweet Pizza
Senior Metalhead

I like fucking with hardcore kids. In northern Michigan, they're all talk/showing off. They back down if you call them out or knock them on their butt.

Old 2007-06-14, 17:10
John Holland
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
Banned

What I really hate is whenever there's a designated area for kicking and punching and one of the dancers, I don't know, has an aneurysm or something and decides to try to plow through a group of people that are clearly separate and do not want to hardcore dance.

Old 2007-06-15, 23:20
aFarewelltoKings
Senior Metalhead

fuck i hate HXC dancing!! Cant everyone just headbang and circle pit? If u wanna do that dancing shit go to a fucking agnostic front concert or something stay away from my Cannibal corpse!

Old 2007-06-15, 23:49
Unanything
Post-whore

I remember my other guitarist and I were down just before we were due on to play at a local band's night. A hardcore skid we know was working came up to us and started following us around telling us "metalheads are pussies" and so on. Until his boss came along and told him to go do some work. He later appeared while we played and was embarrassing himself windmilling about in the middle. He has also since threatened to kick me in because I don't like one genre and has attempted without to insult me with babyish insults.

I also tried to join in a more sedate hardcore pit back before I knew what they were. I got punched by this gimpy guy with his top off, when I looked at him he fled.

Can't a show be fun instead a vent for aggression?

www.garageband.com/tranxnart
www.myspace.com/tranxnart
www.youtube.com/user/Tranxhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatdanny
Also, check out Autopsy, the vocalist sounds like hes about to eat your grandmother while fucking you in the eye. Brutal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by floridadude
I coated the end of a toothpick with Satan's blood and simply wiped it across the top of an omelet. PERFECT!

Old 2007-06-16, 02:09
Cunty Shunt
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by aFarewelltoKings
fuck i hate HXC dancing!! Cant everyone just headbang and circle pit? If u wanna do that dancing shit go to a fucking agnostic front concert or something stay away from my Cannibal corpse!

What are you talking about? Agnostic Front is all about circle pitting and skanking, not hardcore dancing.

Old 2007-06-16, 15:55
problematic
Post-whore
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CompelledToLacerate
I try and stay away from the moshing as much as possible. I bruise easily and have a very low pain threshold. I just headbanged alot during Cannibal Corpse's set.

At the Dimmu Borgir concert a few weeks ago, during Kataklysm's set, me and my two friends started a small 10 second mosh thing, just between us 3. But then we saw people looking at us and we were afraid we'd start another pit with us in the middle..... well, I was afraid, my friends wouldn't have minded.

Bahah you're such a pussy. Get the fuck in there and let natural selection take over, maybe then you won't be a product of technology.

Old 2007-06-16, 17:18
Myrmidonlord666
Senior Metalhead

One time when my band was playing my bassist set his bass down and jump kicked this hardcore kid off the stage, it was quite funny to watch. After that he stood up brushed himself off and resumed playing bass.
Originally Posted by xdislexicx
it was too hifi for me...
it's like a hot chick that is horrible in bed.

Old 2007-06-16, 17:55
ZRO
Senior Metalhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by CompelledToLacerate

Pussy.

Just jump in and fuck people up!!

Old 2007-06-16, 23:07
drawn&quartered
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

I'm going to the summer slaughter tour, and As Blood Runs Black is going to be there. That means scene pussys, but hopefully they will be the minority.

NEGROGENESIS

Old 2007-06-17, 19:11
aFarewelltoKings
Senior Metalhead

^Yeah i hear you about summer slaughter.I am looking forward to The Faceless and Necrophagist.I hope the scene kids stay the fuck away from me!

Old 2007-07-04, 16:53
Unanything
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myrmidonlord666
One time when my band was playing my bassist set his bass down and jump kicked this hardcore kid off the stage, it was quite funny to watch. After that he stood up brushed himself off and resumed playing bass.

That's the funniest thing ever! I so wish I'd witnessed that!

www.garageband.com/tranxnart
www.myspace.com/tranxnart
www.youtube.com/user/Tranxhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatdanny
Also, check out Autopsy, the vocalist sounds like hes about to eat your grandmother while fucking you in the eye. Brutal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by floridadude
I coated the end of a toothpick with Satan's blood and simply wiped it across the top of an omelet. PERFECT!