MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum FAQ Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > MetalTabs.com > News

Old 2007-05-11, 15:12
FearFrost
The Mountie From Hell

If i remember correct, the "vehemence" tabs we have were posted by john from the band.

Old 2007-05-11, 15:23
humancorpse
Post-whore

Yeah, and Im pretty sure Cephalic Carnage posted some of their tabs as well.

Old 2007-05-12, 20:00
Unanything
Post-whore

Good luck trying to get hold of Pestilence. I read somewhere that the last time one member was seen, it was on a cruise boat playing in a jazz band.

www.garageband.com/tranxnart
www.myspace.com/tranxnart
www.youtube.com/user/Tranxhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatdanny
Also, check out Autopsy, the vocalist sounds like hes about to eat your grandmother while fucking you in the eye. Brutal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by floridadude
I coated the end of a toothpick with Satan's blood and simply wiped it across the top of an omelet. PERFECT!

Old 2007-05-12, 20:23
Dahmers Fridge
Supreme Metalhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unadorned
They formed in 1992, it's not like they're some new upstart band trying to cash in on the oldschool spirit. I'm not terribly fond of them, but I don't think not wanting to share their songs is particularly unreasonable if they're doing it for artistic reasons rather than for money.

This is all off-topic, at any rate..

Well it is not that off topic...because my point is if you don't want people 'being influenced' or 'learning your songs 'or 'performing them' or 'imitating you' then stick to playing in your bedroom where no one can hear and don't release them on an album for the whole world to get hold of.

Last edited by Dahmers Fridge : 2007-05-12 at 21:01.

Old 2007-05-13, 03:44
Infinity
Life is pain.
Banned

haha good point

Old 2007-05-13, 15:32
PST 88
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Yeah, it's a bullshit reason to establish a pose. Wonder why it took an argument to make that clear. It's a claim that's diametrically opposed to being a musician and should fall apart whenever anybody spends the 30 seconds it takes to consider it; since most people don't spend even that amount of time considering even Gorgoroth's entire career, it's not surprising that there isn't more outcry. But, seriously, it's a dumbass claim, and a dumbass reason to deny tabs. What is it with bands from Norway and the refusal to acknowledge the important role played by fans?

Old 2007-05-13, 15:56
Soeru
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by PST 88
Yeah, it's a bullshit reason to establish a pose. Wonder why it took an argument to make that clear. It's a claim that's diametrically opposed to being a musician and should fall apart whenever anybody spends the 30 seconds it takes to consider it; since most people don't spend even that amount of time considering even Gorgoroth's entire career, it's not surprising that there isn't more outcry. But, seriously, it's a dumbass claim, and a dumbass reason to deny tabs. What is it with bands from Norway and the refusal to acknowledge the important role played by fans?

Gorgoroth are a bunch of cocks in general, like it is with most of the oldschool elite black metal bands(and a wealth of newer ones). Their attitude towards tabs is really unsurprising.

Their music is dead simple anyway, I'm sure everyone here could figure their shit out by ear.

(Did you know In Flames had a 2005 album called "Come Clarity"? How prophetic. I think they're trying to tell us all their sperm are dead.)

Old 2007-05-13, 21:56
Unadorned
Metalhead

Any band that would prefer not to have paint-by-numbers kits for their music posted online must be posers?

OK then.

(Note: I am NOT endorsing the MPAA money grab in any way whatsoever. I just think that artistic reasons, like those of Gorgoroth, are valid. I don't like them, but they're valid.)

Old 2007-05-14, 01:07
PST 88
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Any band who says 'We don't allow anybody to have our tabs or lyrics because we don't want to be imitated, which is why we also don't play in public and don't release music on compact disk worldwide and don't try to make a living as musicians' is full of shit and, yes, a bunch of posers. They have a certain image they want to uphold and say shit to uphold it; that's being a poser. Imagine where music would be now if any artist of importance had their attitude; fortunately none do or will.

Old 2007-05-14, 01:35
blizzard_beast
Post-whore

Since when did Gorgoroth make music good enough to be emulated?

Quote:
What is it with bands from Norway and the refusal to acknowledge the important role played by fans?

I think a lot of them only care about escaping the blandness of their lives.

Last edited by blizzard_beast : 2007-05-14 at 01:38.

Old 2007-05-14, 13:09
Soeru
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by blizzard_beast
Since when did Gorgoroth make music good enough to be emulated?

I think a lot of them only care about escaping the blandness of their lives.

+1 to the last 2 replies. It's all a big facade.

(Did you know In Flames had a 2005 album called "Come Clarity"? How prophetic. I think they're trying to tell us all their sperm are dead.)

Last edited by Soeru : 2007-05-14 at 13:12.

Old 2007-05-14, 17:45
Unadorned
Metalhead

Quote:
Any band who says 'We don't allow anybody to have our tabs or lyrics because we don't want to be imitated, which is why we also don't play in public and don't release music on compact disk worldwide and don't try to make a living as musicians' is full of shit and, yes, a bunch of posers. They have a certain image they want to uphold and say shit to uphold it; that's being a poser. Imagine where music would be now if any artist of importance had their attitude; fortunately none do or will.

Are you saying that any band that intentionally cultivates an image are posers? Because if you are, I must point out that most of the really important/influential bands in metal have cultivated an image. I'm thinking Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Metallica, Overkill, Sodom, Death, etc..

A band that cultivates an image because it will sell more records are posers. A band that cultivates an image because they feel that it contributes to their music, however, are not posers (and let's face it, any music which is intended to be played live, like metal, involves image at least to some small degree.. humans are social creatures, and we present ourselves in one way or another whether we like it or not.) All of the above bands, at least during the period when they were artistically relevant, are/were in the latter camp.

From what I know of Gorgoroth (interviews, etc.. actual interviews, not ones where they're drunk and taking the proverbial piss), I definitely believe that they are in the latter camp as well; they're in it for the art, not to make money or look cool or have lots of fans. You're welcome to disagree, of course, but I don't think that you've presented any kind of argument beyond a knee-jerk "I don't like their music/image/decision, they must be narcissistic assholes." That's not fair or reasonable. Someone said that not sharing tabs is "diametrically opposted to being a musician".. I don't see how it's some kind of duty of musicians to let other people copy their work. As a guitarist, I think it kind of sucks, but I'm not going to say shit about people who make that decision (for legitimate reasons, ie not money.)

Of course, you can argue that they're just lying and posing in interviews.. but, as a general rule, bands that are all about image and what's trendy tend not to survive through 15 years, 7 albums, and numerous lineup changes. And frankly, unless you just don't like black metal, some of their stuff is pretty good. I've no idea where all this name-calling is coming from..

I doubt I'm going to convince you guys, so I'm done arguing about it.

Old 2007-05-14, 20:18
Break Zero
New Blood

Nomad, I have sopken to Josh Christian from Toxik, and he said he is perfectly cool with tabs being put up (and even offered to help with a Time After Time tab ). I contacted him through myspace, so if you need to contact him directly, here is his myspace:
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cf...endid=143892160

Old 2007-05-15, 01:04
nomad
round the world
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Break Zero
Nomad, I have sopken to Josh Christian from Toxik, and he said he is perfectly cool with tabs being put up (and even offered to help with a Time After Time tab ). I contacted him through myspace, so if you need to contact him directly, here is his myspace:
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cf...endid=143892160

Thanks, I've got an e-mail from him. Toxik tabs will be up soon...

Old 2007-05-15, 01:41
Break Zero
New Blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomad
Thanks, I've got an e-mail from him. Toxik tabs will be up soon...

No, Thank YOU for all the hard work you've done

Old 2007-05-18, 02:47
FilthyCadaver
New Blood

It would be a good idea to message prominent band members on their myspace. I know that Trey Azagthoth has one; Luc Lemay has one also, and I'm sure many other people do too.

Old 2007-05-18, 03:55
nomad
round the world
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by FilthyCadaver
It would be a good idea to message prominent band members on their myspace. I know that Trey Azagthoth has one; Luc Lemay has one also, and I'm sure many other people do too.

I'm doing that. It just takes time to reach 1000+ bands...

Old 2007-05-18, 16:46
guitar_demon
MotörCat

hey nomad how are you going to prove that you have gotten permission if th nmpa comes back here and sees tabs back
Ok. You're literate, intelligent and funny-FBS

"Calm down, Edgar back in your cage"-far beyond sane
"you suck the cat-avatar-guy doesnt"-The Doc
Now My Legacy Shall Live Forever!!

Last edited by guitar_demon : 2007-05-18 at 16:52.

Old 2007-05-19, 03:01
nomad
round the world
Administrator

I keep all e-mails.

Old 2007-05-19, 05:14
furk
New Blood

who the hell would want to 'imitate' gorgoroth?

fuckin bizarre that any band would be against a fan learning to play their stuff via tab. as long as the riffs aren't stolen and re-released, what harm does it do to anybody?

Old 2007-05-19, 05:49
Casketcrusher
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by furk
who the hell would want to 'imitate' gorgoroth?

fuckin bizarre that any band would be against a fan learning to play their stuff via tab. as long as the riffs aren't stolen and re-released, what harm does it do to anybody?

haha I think someone should release a Gorgoroth tribute CD with nothing but emo/screamo bands on there just to piss the fuck out of Gorgoroth haha

Truer words were never spoken.

Old 2007-05-31, 09:06
blitz906
Okay.

Thank you for your hard work and dedication

Good luck getting permission from Metallica though The bus should have fallen on Lars...
Quote:
Originally Posted by CompelledToLacerate
God, the Japanese are so weird. This HAS to be the long term effects of the atom bombs. No one is that weird on purpose.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gomli
The slams in that song always kill me. First time I heard that song I was like "Too much heaviness - brain collapse" but now I could murder my family to that one

Old 2007-06-05, 18:14
Casketcrusher
Post-whore

I showed Maniac Neil (Blood Freak, Frightmare, Lord Gore, Whore and Maniac Killer) tabs a while back on his forum and he thinks it's cool people tab his work out.

Also Jason from Splatterhouse said it was ok as well when Robbie Filth asked him.

Old 2007-06-11, 03:25
FilthyCadaver
New Blood

Any progress on getting more bands ok'ed with this site?

Old 2007-06-16, 05:43
JOAMdude
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by FilthyCadaver
Any progress on getting more bands ok'ed with this site?

not to be hasty, but the internet sucks at tabbing Emperor songs

Old 2007-06-19, 11:38
Bassman366
New Blood

Nomad, I saw on the website you didn't contact or list The End Records.

Some greats bands are established here...

Old 2007-06-19, 13:36
brainsforbreakfast
El Diablo sin pantalones

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz906
Good luck getting permission from Metallica though The bus should have fallen on Lars...

We don't host metallica tabs annyway.
Originally Posted by Requiem
Why would you sig that?
Why not? Why would you sig me saying that I hate you? I was serious there, too.

I'm in despair! The internet has left me in despair!

Old 2007-06-19, 16:11
Casketcrusher
Post-whore

I guess nobody saw what I just posted cause those Lord Gore, Frightmare, Blood Freak and Whore tabs are still not working.

Old 2007-07-09, 02:38
controldenied1988
New Blood

that sucks i really hope that most of the tabs will be up and running soon i need to see lots of them!!!!!

Old 2007-07-09, 04:20
Licky Webster
Metalhead

Why is only one Fuck i'm Dead CD online?
Whatever the reason, those dudes once had a direct link from their site to the tabs at RoG, so i'm sure they're cool with it.
Hope that First Cd goes online soon.

Old 2007-08-02, 21:38
Unanything
Post-whore

Talking

Cynic accepted! Yay!

www.garageband.com/tranxnart
www.myspace.com/tranxnart
www.youtube.com/user/Tranxhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatdanny
Also, check out Autopsy, the vocalist sounds like hes about to eat your grandmother while fucking you in the eye. Brutal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by floridadude
I coated the end of a toothpick with Satan's blood and simply wiped it across the top of an omelet. PERFECT!

Old 2007-09-03, 20:28
Wolfsherz
Post-whore

Now just Marduk, Toxic Holocaust, Kriegsmaschine and Watain and I'm statisfied.

Aosoth - New album III out now on Agonia Recs
Epoch - bass, guitars, drums, MetaStasizing out asap
Asphixa - bass, demo out asap
Adustum - bass, guitars, full length out soon on XXXXXXXXXX recs

Quote:
Originally Posted by far_beyond_sane
Tetianblood? ... Well, 'Necrosemen' to you too. Twat.

Old 2007-09-05, 19:56
inrwtl
New Blood

MARDUK!

Old 2007-09-10, 03:55
tarkness
New Blood

waiting and waiting and ....

Nomad, MT is now sucks! you never contact all the bands, we have over 10000 bands so how you can do it? contact them one bye one? and we waiting until dying... he he... i suggest you get down MT until we dying

Old 2007-09-10, 08:55
Wolfsherz
Post-whore

WHAT

Quote:

Old 2007-09-11, 03:17
Requiem
Post-whore

Question

I was thinking the exact same thought.....

Old 2007-09-25, 17:15
brainsforbreakfast
El Diablo sin pantalones

Not sure if I should post this here, or pm/email Nomad,
but anychance that Anathema and My Dying Bride tabs become available again?

My Dying Bride hosts their own tabs on their official site (www.mydyingbride.org)

and Anathema says this in their FAQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by www.anathema.ws -> community -> faq
2. How can we get the tablatures or notes of the Songs of Anathema?

We hope in the future to make our own songbook with full versions of all our favourite songs. That would be prepared by me and Les. For now I can only suggest searching the internet.

It's both only implicit, so is this enough, or is explitive permision neccesary?
Why would you sig that?

Old 2007-09-29, 08:26
wizard of the chords
Metalhead

A great site gone to waste
I am searching for some morbid angel tabs now, but it is hard man. I really miss the tabs on metaltabs...

Old 2007-09-29, 09:42
Wolfsherz
Post-whore

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW

But seriously, just look up who made the tabs, and PM them. In my case it's never helped (FUCKEN MORBID SAINT-LOCK UP YOUR CHILDREN, ANYONE?), but Morbid Angel...Should work since lots of people like crappy music

Quote:

Old 2007-09-29, 14:20
humancorpse
Post-whore

Ultimate guitar has stolen tons of tabs from here, I guess you all can find some stuff there.

Old 2007-09-29, 14:24
DameFraMorkum
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfsherz
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW

But seriously, just look up who made the tabs, and PM them. In my case it's never helped (FUCKEN MORBID SAINT-LOCK UP YOUR CHILDREN, ANYONE?), but Morbid Angel...Should work since lots of people like crappy music

Seriously Jens, I can't believe you post here.

Old 2007-10-04, 04:18
Hiroshima_Sky
New Blood

Nomad or any admin. people!
Can you guys contact Slayer?
I yearn for their tabs.
Can I help somehow?

Old 2007-10-05, 08:08
johnmansley
Schrodinger's Cat
Forum Leader

Why would Slayer give permission when giving that permission would do them out of revenue from their published tab books?

Red Sparowes - At the Soundless Dawn

Old 2007-10-06, 08:19
Wolfsherz
Post-whore

Marduk doesn't have tab-books.

Work on it!

Quote:

Old 2007-10-07, 03:28
Hiroshima_Sky
New Blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnmansley
Why would Slayer give permission when giving that permission would do them out of revenue from their published tab books?

Are there Slayer tab books?
For which albums?
SHow me!

Old 2007-10-07, 11:00
johnmansley
Schrodinger's Cat
Forum Leader

Seriously, you've never seen a Slayer tab book? Go to your local guitar store; you'll find them there. As far as I know, most (if not all) of their albums have been transcribed and published.

Old 2007-10-07, 16:46
brainsforbreakfast
El Diablo sin pantalones

Quote:
Seriously, you've never seen a Slayer tab book? Go to your local guitar store; you'll find them there. As far as I know, most (if not all) of their albums have been transcribed and published.

It's bound to with a band that 'big'.
Why would you sig that?

Old 2007-10-09, 14:48
Amadeus
Quantum.

I'm just kind of curious, exactly what does it means when it says a band is "neutral"?

"He preferred the hard truth over his dearest illusion. That, is the heart of science."
- Carl Sagan

"Imagination is more important than intelligence" - Einstein

Old 2007-10-11, 06:46
PST 88
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

It means they're Swiss.

Which ones are notated as being 'neutral,' exactly?

Old 2007-10-11, 16:53
Amadeus
Quantum.

Good thing you didn't say "Swedish", since that would have resulted in a long rant about neutral obviously being equivalent with "hypocrisy" or "desperate survival strategy", depending on mood.

DIO, for example, are marked as neutral, and the tabs are still unavailable.

"He preferred the hard truth over his dearest illusion. That, is the heart of science."
- Carl Sagan

Old 2007-10-11, 19:01
PST 88
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

a. The Swedish aren't the famously neutral country
b. I know all about Charles XII and your Russian-invading ways

And I guess neutral means they've responded ambiguously or want to wait before deciding one way or the other. They're lukewarm and will therefore be vomited out. Like the Swiss.

Old 2007-10-11, 21:36
Amadeus
Quantum.

a) We're famously neutral among ourselves - have been for a long time, which once again demonstrates the perverse amount of importance humanity places in its own insubstantial words. Not to mention how easy it is to be cooky when you're under the wings of NATO.
b) That may be so, but, as a poet of the time of his succesor Fredrik remarked - "And now our Swedish heritage has turned from twelve to one".

Ouch, that hurts when talking about DIO. And the Swiss. I like their chocolate.

- Carl Sagan

Old 2007-10-13, 06:31
nomad
round the world
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus
I'm just kind of curious, exactly what does it means when it says a band is "neutral"?

"Neutral" means the band neither granted nor rejected their permission because they either don't care or don't hold the copyright to their own work. In the latter case we will need to contact their labels and/or publishers.

Old 2007-10-13, 07:29
Wolfsherz
Post-whore

Needs more Marduk.

Quote:

Old 2007-10-14, 15:18
The Doctor
Denimwearinghillbilly
Forum Leader

and i noticed that quiet a few bands are still to be contacted

Old 2007-10-16, 06:19
nomad
round the world
Administrator

Olga is working on this (quasi)full-time, she's at letter H now...

Old 2007-10-25, 20:29
Licky Webster
Metalhead

Killer, maybe we could finally get the Cannibal Corpse page back up.

Old 2007-10-26, 22:01
foreign10
New Blood

yeah it'd be great to see cannibal corpse back up. they link metal tabs on their myspace even!

Old 2007-11-04, 22:06
majora
New Blood

VALE CALLAMPA SU PAGINA

sapos qls!

Old 2007-11-30, 05:10
BOB_ZE_METALLEU
the siamese

well, for my part, i have send a mail to every band in my town that are on metaltabs and gojira, and they didnt answer exept Martyr....that sucks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassbehemoth
Sick. It's an overly sugared and overly carbonated vagina drink.

Old 2007-12-21, 11:46
b0ggy
New Blood

What about Theory in Practice they're basically gone....and I really want to access the Psycroptic tabs!! There is soo much bands that still needs to be sorted out. Why don't metaltabs just move servers to places like China or Sweden whatever place that doesnt give a fuk about NMPA.

Old 2007-12-21, 20:27
johnmansley
Schrodinger's Cat
Forum Leader

Try Rivers Of Gore.

Old 2008-02-07, 11:12
Amadeus
Quantum.

We'd be happy to arrange servers for metaltabs.com here in Sweden, however, we have our own problems of that kind here.

And please get a message to Megadeth sent soon!

- Carl Sagan

Old 2008-02-17, 13:00
Wolfsherz
Post-whore

Can't we get updates each time a band gives permission? Going all the way to that legal thing, M, looking up Marduk or whatever other band is quite tiresome.

Quote:

Old 2008-02-19, 00:19
Licky Webster
Metalhead

Hate sounding like a cunt, but the fact Cannibal Corpse has not yet been contacted really blows.
They have one of the biggest pages on MT.

(and besides, i have loads of new tabs i wanna post )

Old 2008-02-22, 15:01
philkilla
Crusher of Skulls

I emailed alex a while back; I guess he never hit nomad up.

This...is why we have Rog.

My Trust is in WHISKEY and WEEDand SLAYER
Long live DIMEBAG
ROGspace Cunts. Book us

Quote:
You thought of mixing wheat flour with saturated fat, and putting it the resultant shit in a styrofoam cup. Shine on, you crazy dead yellow diamond.

Quote:
May the best cunt win.

Old 2008-03-05, 07:36
nomad
round the world
Administrator

Regarding CC, we are still waiting for a reply from Alex.

Old 2008-03-07, 14:39
Darkenelf
Supreme Metalhead

Anything I can do, since im the new Admin of the Viking/Folk website: Vikingblood

If you tell me what you need, I might get you in contact with a bunch of Viking/Folk Metal bands.

Please PM me about it.

grtz Darkie

Join the hordes!!

Old 2008-03-30, 07:46
Ryan Platts
New Blood

Hey guys, Vahmpy on MABB (www.morbidboard.com) is in contact with Trey Azagthoth fairly regularly (lucky bastard!). He might be able to help with getting MA tabs approved.

Old 2008-05-09, 12:49
Ryan Platts
New Blood

Hey guys, any news on further progress?

Old 2008-05-22, 05:07
TheTrueAceofSpades
New Blood

Quote:
Regarding CC, we are still waiting for a reply from Alex.

On CC's myspace they have a list of tab sites for people who want to learn their songs, and metaltabs is on that list...

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cf...iendID=34783325

Is that enough consent?

Old 2008-05-23, 01:51
Licky Webster
Metalhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTrueAceofSpades
On CC's myspace they have a list of tab sites for people who want to learn their songs, and metaltabs is on that list...

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cf...iendID=34783325

Is that enough consent?

Good enough for me

Old 2008-07-04, 10:52
Nemesis9
Metalhead

First of all I just saw, that there were 15 new tabs uploaded within the last 24 hours, which is really cool, because it shows things are going on and we can expect more tabs in the future.

I also wanted to ask you, to contact the label Noiseheadrecords for permission. I don't know, wheter there are already tabs from their records online (only randomly checked out a few of their bands - there are 3 tabs from "Darkside", but only from records they published before they changed to Noiseheadrecords), but the label has some realy great (Austrian) bands signed and I'd really love to see some of their tabs online in the future (I might even give "Perishing Mankind" a try myself, since their songs are quite easy and might be good for a tabbing beginner as I am).

If wanted, I could also contact them myself.

Old 2008-07-20, 10:57
Nemesis9
Metalhead

Would be cool, to get at least an answer to the question concerning noiseheadrecords. Thanks!

Old 2008-08-13, 13:15
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

I noticed that Peaceville Records have given permission for their band's tabs to be offered here, but My Dying Bride (a band signed by Peaceville) is still labelled as "waiting for reply". Do you have to get permission from both parties? I'm not sure how it works, but it seems that the record label - who would legally own the copyrights to published tab books, if there are any at all - would have the final say.

If that's the case, I wonder how many bands that are currently unavailable, but whose record label(s) have given the go-ahead, could now be offered legally.

Something tells me I've missed something, though.

Old 2008-08-13, 23:59
nomad
round the world
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy
I noticed that Peaceville Records have given permission for their band's tabs to be offered here, but My Dying Bride (a band signed by Peaceville) is still labelled as "waiting for reply". Do you have to get permission from both parties? I'm not sure how it works, but it seems that the record label - who would legally own the copyrights to published tab books, if there are any at all - would have the final say.

If that's the case, I wonder how many bands that are currently unavailable, but whose record label(s) have given the go-ahead, could now be offered legally.

Something tells me I've missed something, though.

MDB have given their permission, I will update the website asap.

Old 2008-08-14, 00:03
nomad
round the world
Administrator

Folks, we have made at least two iterations on all bands, trying to contact all of them. I'm going to do a major update on the website this month. In particular, I will start showing tabs for most of the bands that we couldn't reach. I will also remove links to the bands that haven't given their permission, this has been the most frequent request.

This should cover 60-80% of all tabs. I will keep you updated on the progress.

Old 2008-08-14, 07:22
Wolfsherz
Post-whore

Quote:
I will also remove links to the bands that haven't given their permission, this has been the most frequent request.

Aw come ooon! That way people can see which bands are absolute asses coughgorgorothcough.

Quote:

Old 2008-08-14, 07:41
Nemesis9
Metalhead

Quote:
I'm going to do a major update on the website this month. In particular, I will start showing tabs for most of the bands that we couldn't reach.

awesome! really cool, you made my day

Old 2008-08-14, 08:01
nomad
round the world
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfsherz
Aw come ooon! That way people can see which bands are absolute asses coughgorgorothcough.

They can, see the "Hall of shame" section for each letter.

Old 2008-08-14, 09:53
nomad
round the world
Administrator

I'm closing this thread, post your comments here.