MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum FAQ Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > MetalTabs.com > Chit Chat

Old 2010-08-18, 18:45
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

It ain't cool unless it's on your ceiling over your bed.

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Grimm:I could read your mind but its in font size .5
Amadeus:Oh, and was there a cesserole (never mind spelling) involved?
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Dyldo: You evil strumpet!

Old 2010-08-18, 18:58
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Sorry, but my poster is much better: http://snarkerati.com/movie-news/fi...es-believe1.jpg

I like your Tom Morello head peeking out.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2010-08-18, 19:10
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Quote:
Originally Posted by L,B'XXX
It ain't cool unless it's on your ceiling over your bed.

Nahh it`s still cool cause I hung it up on my wardrobe the day before I had my surgery. I also wanted to listen to Carcass the whole time I laid in the hospital. Yeah I`m THAT badass!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyldo
Sorry, but my poster is much better: http://snarkerati.com/movie-news/fi...es-believe1.jpg

Fuck that`s great

R.I.P moe

Old 2010-08-18, 19:59
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
"I Want to Believe" is a strange phrase. It implies that you currently don't believe in [whatever], but you're working towards convincing yourself of it.

I'm philosophicalising on yo' punk asses!

Quote:
...Tom Morello head peeking out.
Is that a euphemism for "I need a shit"?

Old 2010-08-18, 20:09
xgrafcorex
Post-whore

Here's one of me a couple days ago.

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c...orex/me/014.jpg

Old 2010-08-18, 20:31
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy
"I Want to Believe" is a strange phrase. It implies that you currently don't believe in [whatever], but you're working towards convincing yourself of it.

I'm philosophicalising on yo' punk asses!

It makes more sense in the context of the show it came from, X-Files. Throughout the series, that poster is always behind Fox Molder's (David Duchovny's character) desk and is, I think, stating that he's choosing to believe in what everyone ignores or dismisses (the paranormal and extraterrestrial), despite what anyone else thinks, because of what he's seen and experienced.

I'm a geek. I love that show and would tear Gillian Anderson's character limb-from-tender-limb so I could have sex with 4 or 5 of her at once. I mean, come on!

Quote:
Is that a euphemism for "I need a shit"?

Haha, I set you up for that one, didn't I?
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2010-08-18, 22:40
drawn&quartered
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

I saw the x-files movie when I was in the Czech Republic, it kind of sucked. (there were subtitles, not a translation issue.) The series might be good though. I just never took the initiative to watch them.

NEGROGENESIS

Old 2010-08-18, 23:03
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by xgrafcorex

Nice helmet.

BEAT YA'LL TO IT!

Quote:
It makes more sense in the context of the show it came from, X-Files. Throughout the series, that poster is always behind Fox Molder's (David Duchovny's character) desk and is, I think, stating that he's choosing to believe in what everyone ignores or dismisses (the paranormal and extraterrestrial), despite what anyone else thinks, because of what he's seen and experienced.

I'm a geek. I love that show and would tear Gillian Anderson's character limb-from-tender-limb so I could have sex with 4 or 5 of her at once. I mean, come on!
So does Fox say "I want to believe" because he feels he's not allowed to/is coerced into not believing, or because he doesn't really believe it but wants to try?

The Gillmeister is certainly some top notch pussy, no doubt son. I'd suck your cock if it was dripping with her cunny juice. In fact, I'd suck it if it was covered in her spit, blood, vomit or little clumps of mashed up turds. Her yummy buttery turds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drawn&quartered
I saw the x-files movie when I was in the Czech Republic, it kind of sucked. (there were subtitles, not a translation issue.) The series might be good though. I just never took the initiative to watch them.
I used to watch it just so that I could stay up late on school nights, but I had a couple of friends who were obsessed with it. One had a VHS collection of every show, and it was fucking humongous. I think he tried to sell the collection right when DVDs became popular. Unfortunate timing.

Old 2010-08-18, 23:17
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by drawn&quartered

The movies (there are two) are just okay. Nothing great. The series is great, but it has its ups-and-downs. Some episodes are really fucking great, but every now and then there are so-so ones. If you're interested, I'd skip the first season and start on the second or third (and you can just read up on what you missed).

Quote:
Nice helmet.
So does Fox say "I want to believe" because he feels he's not allowed to/is coerced into not believing, or because he doesn't really believe it but wants to try?

He could have the poster because the government denies everything and is constantly trying to hide the truth or bring false evidence. I really don't know. Maybe he just loves that poster (which would make sense since he's obsessed with UFOs and aliens)
Quote:
The Gillmeister is certainly some top notch pussy, no doubt son. I'd suck your cock if it was dripping with her cunny juice. In fact, I'd suck it if it was covered in her spit, blood, vomit or little clumps of mashed up turds. Her yummy buttery turds.

You always know just what to say.

Quote:
I used to watch it just so that I could stay up late on school nights, but I had a couple of friends who were obsessed with it. One had a VHS collection of every show, and it was fucking humongous. I think he tried to sell the collection right when DVDs became popular. Unfortunate timing.

I've got the majority of the show on DVD. I picked them up a few years back as they got pretty cheap. I think I have seasons 1 - 5 and then 1 or 2 others on some Chinese bootleg (seriously, the box says nothing in english) that I bought for $5.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Last edited by Dyldo : 2010-08-18 at 23:21.

Old 2010-08-19, 02:45
xgrafcorex
Post-whore

Quote:
Nice helmet.

BEAT YA'LL TO IT!

Wouldn't ride without one! It's a pretty metal helmet though, black and covered in skulls. haha The silver part going through the middle of the face is a big pile of them.

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c...loss-silver.jpg

Old 2010-08-19, 06:18
Soulinsane
Pirate Lawd

You're a very brave man for riding a motorcycle in Norfolk.

Old 2010-08-19, 18:48
Chris Rezendes
Attorney at Bird Law
Forum Leader

Quote:

Safety first, nigga. Safety first.

Old 2010-08-20, 15:58
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

Motorcycle helmets are mandatory in Canada..it's absolutely insane it's not like that in all states.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moe_blunts
you done told me lots of thangs bout beer n shit and canada. have a grand ol cunt of a good time.

RIP moe.

Old 2010-08-20, 20:46
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

I agree. I always wear one. Hubby's noticing more and more wearing them. Now since he's had his surgery and he's got nerve damage in his legs and feet he won't let me ride with him when he does ride because he doesn't want to dump the bike with me on it. Here it comes- so I remind him about wearing his helmet. He doesn't like the way it fits. Not a good excuse to me, but maybe he can sell it and get one he will wear. Men........
That's a nice bucket though. Nice design, too.

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism

Old 2010-08-22, 11:30
Soulinsane
Pirate Lawd

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassBehemoth
Motorcycle helmets are mandatory in Canada..it's absolutely insane it's not like that in all states.

My state included; IL., but sunglasses ( eye protection ) are mandatory. Just as long as you get wrecked looking cool, everything is ok

Old 2010-08-22, 17:20
drawn&quartered
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

Quote:
I agree. I always wear one. Hubby's noticing more and more wearing them. Now since he's had his surgery and he's got nerve damage in his legs and feet he won't let me ride with him when he does ride because he doesn't want to dump the bike with me on it. Here it comes- so I remind him about wearing his helmet. He doesn't like the way it fits. Not a good excuse to me, but maybe he can sell it and get one he will wear. Men........
That's a nice bucket though. Nice design, too.

There is the old argument that some people don't wear helmets because in the event of a crash the helmet will protect your skull from splattering, but just break your neck instead and leave you unable to wipe your own shitter.

NEGROGENESIS

Old 2010-08-22, 19:18
xgrafcorex
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulinsane
You're a very brave man for riding a motorcycle in Norfolk.

Haha Sometimes I wonder about the whole thing, but it's not too bad. I do most of my riding out in VA Beach.

I think it's mandatory to wear a helmet in VA also, I know it's not in FL..you don't even need insurance to ride in FL. Being in the Navy, it is required that I wear one, though I would anyway. The one spill I have been in wasn't that bad but I'd probably have some scars on my face if I wasn't wearing one.

Old 2010-09-03, 14:10
drawn&quartered
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

this thread is not too far down, but I'll revive it

http://imgur.com/zar4k.jpg
my platoon at Ft. Knox. I have some good memories I guess but I can't see myself being in charge, I declined my scholarship

NEGROGENESIS

Old 2010-09-03, 17:08
xgrafcorex
Post-whore

Not joining the Army then?

Old 2010-09-03, 20:25
YOUR_GOD_IS_DEAD
Post-whore

LA Weekly took pictures at the American Carnage tour and I found myself on the website. Severely inebriated on a monday!

http://www.laweekly.com/slideshow/s...na-30949801/43/

Old 2010-09-03, 20:38
Amadeus
Quantum.

Dunno if this fits here, but fuckall, reg's privilege or whatever. I just gotta brag a little about having had my first two seconds on national TV!
Very shortly at 0:43 and a full body in the sweep at 0:50. Parliament next!
http://www.tv4play.se/nyheter/lokal...deoId=1.1764458

"He preferred the hard truth over his dearest illusion. That, is the heart of science."
- Carl Sagan

"Imagination is more important than intelligence" - Einstein

Old 2010-09-04, 02:52
drawn&quartered
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

Quote:
Not joining the Army then?

Yeah, at least not for a while. I think enlisted would be more suited towards my interests in the military, but I'd rather continue my construction studies for now without any military training getting in the way. I think I also need to mature personally before I go and live 24/7 with some of these people. Enough excuses though, rotc just is not me and I had a bad feeling about it when looking at the contract.

NEGROGENESIS

Old 2010-09-04, 08:43
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus
Dunno if this fits here, but fuckall, reg's privilege or whatever. I just gotta brag a little about having had my first two seconds on national TV!
Very shortly at 0:43 and a full body in the sweep at 0:50. Parliament next!
http://www.tv4play.se/nyheter/lokal...deoId=1.1764458

Dude you looks soooooo adorable I want to pet you all day

@ YOUR_GOD_IS_DEAD : You don`t look like Araya anymore. I`m a little bit dissapointed He`s fatter then you

R.I.P moe

Old 2010-09-04, 14:04
drawn&quartered
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

Amadeus I thought you were a dude? or are you in the background at 0:43

NEGROGENESIS

Old 2010-09-04, 15:10
Amadeus
Quantum.

In the background! I'm the one talking intensely; an elderly man is leaning in a little. As I recall I was recounting the acute embarrassment of learning that one of the two major political blocks in Sweden has a manifesto that's 18 pages long.
Ours? Our manifesto is a strictly structured working plan; divided into sharp promises, ambitions for the coming term (all with the reservation that the surplus goal must be met) and long term visions. In total it's a few hundred pages long and outlines in great detail what kind of politics our Alliance represent. See our frustration?

"He preferred the hard truth over his dearest illusion. That, is the heart of science."
- Carl Sagan

Old 2010-09-04, 17:48
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts

You're gonna be a star! I wish I knew what they were talking about, summary?

Blackwater (Friend's Metal Band)
MY WEBSITE!

R.I.P Paddy. My dear and loving father will never be forgotten.

Old 2010-09-04, 20:33
Amadeus
Quantum.

It's about the Swedish tradition of election cabins. You saw those red little huts? All over the country, in every town and city, the parties put up some variation of those on Main Street or City square or similar and man them all day, every day, for about three weeks before the election. The point is to be easily accessible to everyone for discussion and questions, and of course to have as many candidates for various offices, members of parliament and ministers as you can possibly get there.
Of course, in the best tradition of Swedish journalism everywhere the whole thing was angled about how pointless it was, uuuuh, dreary dreary dull, I'm a journalist and I'm so serious and stuff, uuuuh. No mention of the fact that for example we often have several large groups clustered around one or two functionaries. Gah. Anyway.

- Carl Sagan

Old 2010-09-05, 02:25
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

So they were more intent on the way it's being done that what's wanting to be done? Are they American journalists? Pretty cool, Amadeus.

Old 2010-09-07, 06:18
sixsicsix
6 lvl 80's sucka.

I've growed up since my old posting days in '04....
Kept the hair.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Image2.jpg (55.2 KB, 33 views)

http://hosting01.hotchyx.com/adult-...pad_and_pat.jpg

Old 2010-09-07, 06:25
Amadeus
Quantum.

And the weight of the world on his shoulders, ey?

At least as far as the guys are concerned, we'll always have good arguments for our political party, I'd say. Campaigning at campus!
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?p...29&id=638326237

- Carl Sagan

Old 2010-09-07, 06:28
sixsicsix
6 lvl 80's sucka.

Quote:

At least as far as the guys are concerned, we'll always have good arguments for our political party, I'd say. Campaigning at campus!

3 fine wenches to the right of Garth

Old 2010-09-07, 06:30
The Execrator
Noob lud

Quote:

it makes me sick to imagine the amount of gorgeous swedish women that you see on a daily basis

Quote:
Please excuse me for I currently have a terminal erection, and the only cure is midget-cunny.

Old 2010-09-07, 07:05
PST 88
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

He's probably bored by curvy blond perfection at this point. He's into squat, misshapen brunettes. Or at least Czech women, who are even hotter than Swedes, but shorter and raven-haired.

Old 2010-09-07, 07:09
sixsicsix
6 lvl 80's sucka.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PST 88
He's probably bored by curvy blond perfection at this point. He's into squat, misshapen brunettes. Or at least Czech women, who are even hotter than Swedes, but shorter and raven-haired.

you are contributing my my slowly developing insomnia, now I have to spend the rest of the night looking through google image searches for "Czech Sluts"

Old 2010-09-07, 20:46
Amadeus
Quantum.

Yep, ours is one political party never devoid of good arguments.
http://www.alliansforum.alliansensv...tet.-N%E5gonsin.

- Carl Sagan

Old 2010-09-08, 15:01
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
I have no real friends, so I have to make up my own memories:

Man, what a great day that was.

Old 2010-09-08, 15:20
sixsicsix
6 lvl 80's sucka.

Quote:

welcome to my sig

Old 2010-09-08, 15:37
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixsicsix
welcome to my sig
SCORE!!!!!!!!!!

Old 2010-09-08, 19:08
Amadeus
Quantum.

Quote:

Man, what a great day that was.

Move to Sweden, become a citizen and vote for us, and I'll be your friend for a whole week!

- Carl Sagan

Old 2010-09-08, 20:34
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Move to Sweden, become a citizen and vote for us, and I'll be your friend for a whole week!
Haha you might not believe this given my reputation of being a massively sought-after best friend type figure, but as a kid I once offered to pay another kid from my street to come out and play with me, and he accepted. It was only Ł1, but the fact remains, I paid for an hour's worth of companionship and my "friend" was instantly made a bona fide whore. I'm not sure which of us should be the most ashamed, but I know deep down it's probably me. But selling my vote for friendship? That's a line even I won't cross without the guarantee of a nude hug. Nothing sordid, just a normal hug but without clothes on. If you agree to that I'll have myself photographed sucking off the leader of the opposition. Even if he's visibly digging his thumbs into my eye sockets to try and fight me off it'll still work wonders for your campaign.

Old 2010-09-08, 21:55
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

I remember when I was younger, in the first grade, there was a kid who'd always beg me to play with him and it came down to him offering to give me some of his toys as an incentive.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2010-09-08, 21:59
Amadeus
Quantum.

OK, now I'm depressed.

Well, Pads, here she is. Go ahead.
Go ahead

- Carl Sagan

Old 2010-09-08, 23:36
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

If you're a kid, put a a swimming pool in your yard and everyone is instantly your friend..... and probably peeing in your pool, too.

Old 2010-09-09, 12:06
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Quote:
Well, Pads, here she is. Go ahead.
Go ahead

!!!!!!!!!!!

R.I.P moe

Old 2010-09-10, 05:09
YOUR_GOD_IS_DEAD
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gomli
@ YOUR_GOD_IS_DEAD : You don`t look like Araya anymore. I`m a little bit dissapointed He`s fatter then you

I never thought I did! You guys pointed it out. I asked around with friends and they don't see it haha.

Old 2010-09-17, 17:04
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Eat your hearts out. I was in a fashion show. http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/...tyleshow004.jpg

Old 2010-09-17, 17:29
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts

Quote:
Eat your hearts out. I was in a fashion show. http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/...tyleshow004.jpg

got a boner.

MY WEBSITE!

Old 2010-09-17, 18:31
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeYngVai
got a boner.
So did I, but it deflated faster than the Hindenburg as soon as I clicked that pic. HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

You look younger in that pic. Still old, but younger. Kinda like how the corpse of Tutankhamun looks younger than a fossilised caveman. You also look about 11% less like the woman who spawned those two guys from Deliverance, which is something to cling onto when your two boys head into the wilderness with a blowgun and a 6-pack of johnnies. This is my special way of saying the pic is nice.

...nice like a FART! HA!

Was it for a charity event or a competition or something?

Old 2010-09-17, 19:26
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Did you just get done watching Deliverance or something, Pads?
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Last edited by Dyldo : 2010-09-17 at 19:37.

Old 2010-09-17, 20:21
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Deliverance is my bible. Everything you need to know about life is contained within its salty celluloid. It teaches us to love, to depend on the kindness of strangers and the true meaning of Christmas™. Most important of all, it teaches us that we should accept who we are, even if who you are happens to be a woods-dwelling sex offender.

I rest my case upon your face.

Old 2010-09-18, 00:02
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

It was for my Christian ladies group. Five of us modeled as part of a feature presentation.
Thanks you guys, I think. lol

Old 2010-09-18, 00:12
drawn&quartered
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

Quote:

Well you look sane for once

NEGROGENESIS

Old 2010-09-18, 00:51
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

lol I better change that quick or I'll ruin my image!
Thank you.

Old 2010-09-18, 02:40
Amadeus
Quantum.

Quote:

I don't know about hearts, but something about eyes and claws suddenly sprang to mind.
But yea, speaking as someone with a complete and utter lack of understanding for these kinds of things it looks nice.

And here I go again - not a photo, but what the fuck. Me second time on national TV, this time with a close up. Now we're just waiting for the first opportunity for me to be something a little more than a piece of the scenery, but hey. My vanity's flattered, or something. 0:32, and then I'm standing right at the front of the crowd next to the guy in the wheelchair. It's funny to note that said wheely guy is among the sharpest, wittiest and above all meanest debaters I've ever had the pleasure of being on the same side as.
http://www.tv4play.se/nyheter/lokal...deoId=1.1817331

- Carl Sagan

Old 2010-09-18, 10:49
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
And here I go again - not a photo, but what the fuck. Me second time on national TV, this time with a close up. Now we're just waiting for the first opportunity for me to be something a little more than a piece of the scenery, but hey. My vanity's flattered, or something. 0:32, and then I'm standing right at the front of the crowd next to the guy in the wheelchair. It's funny to note that said wheely guy is among the sharpest, wittiest and above all meanest debaters I've ever had the pleasure of being on the same side as.
http://www.tv4play.se/nyheter/lokal...deoId=1.1817331
Judging by the sudden change in your facial expression I'm guessing the wheelchair guy decided it'd be funny to cup your balls to see how you'd react on camera. I'm sure it was much to his chagrin that you seemed to openly enjoy it, even in the company of the world's press and their cameramen. And it's to your credit

Old 2010-09-18, 14:29
Amadeus
Quantum.

Sorry, no. It was the social democrat nitwit explaining why, in the middle of a financial crisis, he choose to build a 16 million kr sports hall while firing about seven hundred elementary school teachers. DID NOT COMPUTE.

- Carl Sagan

Old 2010-09-19, 01:37
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Did anyone think the 50 foot woman behind the guy on the right was suspicious?

Thanks, Amadeus.

Old 2010-10-16, 02:56
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

Hand screwing piece of project together in Pipe Trades(plumbing, pipe fitting, gas/steam fitting, etc) class at Plumbing college. Just bought a brand new cordless Milwaukee 18v drill and we have to use screwdrivers to put the project together.

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l...62_711642_n.jpg

Quote:
you done told me lots of thangs bout beer n shit and canada. have a grand ol cunt of a good time.

RIP moe.

Old 2010-10-16, 13:34
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

I suppose it's just to get you used to manual labor in case you run into dead batteries, no power, or places where a spark might happen maybe? Was the purpose of this project for framing practice?

Old 2010-10-16, 13:52
Amadeus
Quantum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassBehemoth
Hand screwing piece of project together in Pipe Trades(plumbing, pipe fitting, gas/steam fitting, etc) class at Plumbing college. Just bought a brand new cordless Milwaukee 18v drill and we have to use screwdrivers to put the project together.

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l...62_711642_n.jpg

That's the main purpose of teachers everywhere - to screw people over as much as humanly possible.
Sorry, couldn't resist.

- Carl Sagan

Old 2010-10-16, 14:37
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

Quote:
I suppose it's just to get you used to manual labor in case you run into dead batteries, no power, or places where a spark might happen maybe? Was the purpose of this project for framing practice?

Yeah, it's to LEARN DEM KIDZ.

Not really, in the picture was the start of the floor of a structure to replace a rotted floor board under a leaking toilet. We also built a wall onto the floor to put pipes through for a new toilet.

Edit - Actually that picture is of the wall being built lol..Here is the semi-finished product, without the pipes go through the floor/spaces of the wall.

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l...th/DSCN0026.jpg

Quote:

RIP moe.

Last edited by BassBehemoth : 2010-10-16 at 14:41.

Old 2010-10-17, 19:15
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

I see. that makes sense. Is there framing under the solid floor like the wall structure?
I don't know if you'd know this or not, but in a second story toilet installation, can the pipes from the toilet sweat between the subfloor and ceiling of the 1st floor during hot weather? My toilet sweats and I can't help think it's doing it between them, too. There's probably still copper lines in there.

Old 2010-10-18, 04:10
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

Quote:
I see. that makes sense. Is there framing under the solid floor like the wall structure?
I don't know if you'd know this or not, but in a second story toilet installation, can the pipes from the toilet sweat between the subfloor and ceiling of the 1st floor during hot weather? My toilet sweats and I can't help think it's doing it between them, too. There's probably still copper lines in there.

The floor does not have a solid bottom, no. I think this week we are going to run a pipe under it and up into the wall part.

I really don't know yet about your pipes, we haven't learned a whole lot yet in school. lol. You could PM Stevefrost though, he's a working apprentice pipe-fitter, he would probably know. Cheers.

Quote:

RIP moe.

Old 2010-11-03, 01:36
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

Quote:

RIP moe.

Old 2010-11-03, 09:33
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Hahahaha that's frighteningly convincing, especially the Zoolander squint in the first pic

Old 2010-11-03, 11:47
Requiem
Post-whore

You're like a bear-mode zyzz. Shoot us some nudes.

Old 2010-11-03, 15:36
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

R.I.P moe

Old 2010-11-03, 18:00
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

THANKS BROS.

Quote:

RIP moe.

Old 2010-11-03, 19:03
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

I'm a-skeert and thanks for the poop on the pipes!

Old 2010-11-03, 22:02
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
and thanks for the poop on the pipes!
Now, you MUST have known how fucking dodgy that sounded before you clicked "Submit Reply". You MUST.

HAVE KNOWN.

I think you just like setting them up for me to knock down, because I'm hilarious and likeable and such. But I'm not your monkey (man, that'd be so awesome) so I refuse to take the bait, unless the bait is gummy bears...

IS IT GUMMY BEARSES??

Old 2010-11-04, 12:07
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

I was talking about my toilet pipes, Paddy. I was making an alliteration, but if you find replying in such a way too tempting to pass up then who am I to flush your dreams.

Old 2010-11-06, 06:34
YOUR_GOD_IS_DEAD
Post-whore

Old 2010-11-07, 01:33
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

Thanks bromar.

Quote:

RIP moe.

Old 2010-11-23, 19:51
Def
Master Killer
Alumni Staff

Me with my Mötley Crüe shirt undressing my girl:

http://pic80.picturetrail.com/VOL95...6/393584313.jpg

Old 2010-11-23, 20:39
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

perv

Old 2010-11-23, 21:22
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Oh shit, its Def.

More of your Dutch girlfriend.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2010-11-23, 21:24
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Def
Me with my Mötley Crüe shirt undressing my girl:

http://pic80.picturetrail.com/VOL95...6/393584313.jpg
There's no fucking justice

Old 2010-11-23, 22:15
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

You're just jealous cuz it's your birthday and you don't have an outfit like that for him to tear off you.

Old 2010-11-23, 22:33
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

I'm jealous because I'm clearly handsomer than this Dutch ring-nut and yet he's the one who gets the gorgeous model for a girlfriend.

On the plus side it's only a matter of time before the fucker gets crippled in a motorcycle accident. Not that that would in any way help my chances of his girlfriend becoming MY girlfriend; I just want him to suffer. If I can have that much I'll die happy.

Old 2010-11-24, 07:41
Def
Master Killer
Alumni Staff

Quote:
Oh shit, its Def.

More of your Dutch girlfriend.

Haha, me in my element:
http://pic80.picturetrail.com/VOL95...6/393594085.jpg

She just turned redhead again..
http://pic80.picturetrail.com/VOL95...6/393594083.jpg

Old 2010-11-24, 07:51
Def
Master Killer
Alumni Staff

Quote:
I'm jealous because I'm clearly handsomer than this Dutch ring-nut and yet he's the one who gets the gorgeous model for a girlfriend.

On the plus side it's only a matter of time before the fucker gets crippled in a motorcycle accident. Not that that would in any way help my chances of his girlfriend becoming MY girlfriend; I just want him to suffer. If I can have that much I'll die happy.

Rawr.. We all know I look the bestest I will take extra care when taking the bike out for a spin

Old 2010-11-24, 13:02
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

HOLY CRAP! Dude you`re just . .. . . . beautiful

R.I.P moe

Old 2010-11-24, 13:27
Def
Master Killer
Alumni Staff

Thank you, thank you, that means a lot of me, especially coming from a German

*takes a bow*

Old 2010-12-12, 18:11
Amadeus
Quantum.

A couple of pictures from the visit at the European Parliament last week. Just thought they were kinda funny, in the context. First out, a short article published reluctantly by a social democratic news paper. What I can't help find appealing is - first notice the dress coded, very proper group. Then notice the guy to the left of the wheelchair guy. I do take a quiet satisfaction in the fact.
http://www.kuriren.nu/familj/defaul...ticleid=5689241

And here you have our political party's local leadership at my university, heading straight for the parliament main gate.
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos...5_7266934_n.jpg

- Carl Sagan

Last edited by Amadeus : 2010-12-12 at 20:20.

Old 2010-12-13, 08:57
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Maybe the guy by the wheelchair is just the "driver" so he didn't dress the part. I'm noticing a theme here though. In the video you posted or sent me a month or so ago when they had all the booths set up in town there was a guy there in a wheelchair. Is it the same person in each one?

That second shot made me laugh. Good one!

Old 2010-12-13, 09:28
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Quote:
A couple of pictures from the visit at the European Parliament last week.

Hell yeah man I was in there too. I just can`t find my pics. fuck

R.I.P moe

Old 2010-12-13, 09:36
Amadeus
Quantum.

At least it feels good that my party has sent some good people to that monument of misspending and control mania.

Quote:
Maybe the guy by the wheelchair is just the "driver" so he didn't dress the part. I'm noticing a theme here though. In the video you posted or sent me a month or so ago when they had all the booths set up in town there was a guy there in a wheelchair. Is it the same person in each one?

That second shot made me laugh. Good one!

It's me in the first picture! Consider it my laid back "fuck you" to pretentiousness everywhere in general, and in Brussels/Strasbourg in particular.

And yes, it's the same vegetable. The funny thing is that he's the chairman of our local section, and our combined looks and attitudes are so completely at odds with the traditional image of our party that it sometimes borders on the poetic.

- Carl Sagan

Old 2010-12-13, 09:45
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

I'll be darned. I had to get out my magnifier. Maybe that's just what's necessary to broaden the voter base. Nonconformists.

Old 2011-08-03, 09:35
Amadeus
Quantum.

Thought it might be fun to throw this out here too; who knows, maybe some other tinkerer will get inspired too. We did our first successful initial trial yesterday, raising the temperature at the bottom of the tank seven degrees (C) during a day. Probably a little more; the last reading got delayed until after the plate had been in shadow for a while and we haven't equipped it with a thermostat yet. But now we have three planned improvements to the system coming up, and then it's time for the next stage of the experiment. Gods, sci and tech are such turn-ons.
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...de427f9a&type=1

- Carl Sagan

Old 2011-08-03, 12:26
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

I'm assuming that's a solar panel? Would it be too much trouble to post the translation with your Swedish text with the photos? Just a thought.

Old 2011-08-03, 18:12
Amadeus
Quantum.

Yes mam, a solar heating system largely made out of junk we found lying around. That, and a lot of cursing. As for translation, well, it might come. I'm gonna sit down and write a complete report for the experiment during the autumn; it's going into the project plan we're presenting to the bank in a few months. If not before, maybe then.

- Carl Sagan

Old 2011-08-04, 22:38
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

Looks cool man!

Quote:

RIP moe.

Old 2011-08-06, 00:18
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

That's cool. Junk is such fun especially when it's usable junk. Let me know if you translate it.

Old 2011-08-10, 18:09
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts

Took some hot photos of my neighbor. She's a little bigger than I'd like but she carries the weight well.

And here is something that isn't gross: http://us.acidcow.com/pics/20110810/acid_picdump_55.jpg
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg acid_picdump_17.jpeg (53.2 KB, 38 views)

MY WEBSITE!

Last edited by JoeYngVai : 2011-08-10 at 18:12.

Old 2011-08-10, 18:16
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

WWWHHHHYYYY
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2011-08-10, 18:27
Amadeus
Quantum.

We're dealing with a sick mind here, folks.

- Carl Sagan

Old 2011-08-10, 18:29
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts

MY WEBSITE!

Old 2011-08-10, 18:33
drawn&quartered
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

I'd still let her blow me

NEGROGENESIS

Old 2011-08-10, 19:10
moe_blunts
wigger/redneck/drunkard

http://www.last.fm/user/moe_blunts/

Old 2011-08-10, 20:15
Dyldo
Throbbing Member