MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum FAQ Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > Metal > Bands

Old 2002-10-22, 22:45
Machinegunman
New Blood

Lightbulb Criminal

someone knows them and likes them? i only have their album dead soul. its awesome, id compare it to old sepultura or machine head thrash style.
if you dont know them, check out these songs:
collide, victimized, nation of hate, life is agony, no salvation, guilt, or get the whole album.

Old 2002-10-22, 22:57
xDarkestHourx
Senior Metalhead

I actually own that CD as well, I'm not a big fan cuz all the stuff sounds too much like that tough-guy metalcore voice from the mid-late 90's I always thought was kinda dumb. I dig the music but don't like a lot of the vocals. Chilean guys if I'm no mistaken...

Old 2002-10-23, 15:41
Machinegunman
New Blood

never heard any metalcore i think. ive been listening to alot hardcore stuff like shai hulud lately. could you name some good metalcore bands to check out? you know, i love the vocals

Old 2002-10-23, 20:28
xDarkestHourx
Senior Metalhead

metalcore is essentially just the blending of chunky hardcore with brute metal like Merauder, Face Down, Earth Crisis, Integrity, or old Zao used to do a lot. By the way, Shai Hulud's good stuff. I'm going to see them with Atreyu and Hopefall hopefully next month. Metalcore is kind of a loose term though, it's just kinda used when people don't know whether to call it hardcore or metal.