Old 2007-03-05, 01:37
sixsicsix
6 lvl 80's sucka.

wtf???

http://hosting01.hotchyx.com/adult-...pad_and_pat.jpg

Old 2007-03-05, 08:30
blitz906
Okay.

It fucking should be good for that price lol...but the only way to be sure is to actually try it. If you like tube heads...check out Traynor, they make a good 200-Watt all tube head (YBA200) Here's the page if you wanna check it out :

http://www.traynoramps.com/products...2&cat=40&id=263

I love it, fucking nice cab too and the head/cab aren't all that expensive. Just a suggestion if you don't want to fork out all that much $$$

~Cheers
Quote:
Originally Posted by CompelledToLacerate
God, the Japanese are so weird. This HAS to be the long term effects of the atom bombs. No one is that weird on purpose.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gomli
The slams in that song always kill me. First time I heard that song I was like "Too much heaviness - brain collapse" but now I could murder my family to that one

Old 2007-03-05, 14:26
Valtiel
Supreme Metalhead

Why the wtf? Marshall has been making bass heads for quite some time.
"So often our hands get caught up in ruts of muscle memory. 'Muscle memory' is an accurate term. We get used to doing certain things, without even being aware of them. This ultimately not only shapes and therefore limits our technique, it also shapes what we compose, what we write. We end up thinking still unknowingly trapped in that box." -Adam Nitti

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_bleeding
buy a stick of graphite (art stores) and rub it into your nut

Old 2007-03-05, 21:28
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valtiel
Why the wtf? Marshall has been making bass heads for quite some time.

Maybe he meant "wtf, look at the price!" lol. I've heard that Marshall bass amps aren't that good though. Some people say they sound like shit. Any opinions?
Quote:
God, the Japanese are so weird. This HAS to be the long term effects of the atom bombs. No one is that weird on purpose.
Quote:
The slams in that song always kill me. First time I heard that song I was like "Too much heaviness - brain collapse" but now I could murder my family to that one

Old 2007-03-05, 21:28
sixsicsix
6 lvl 80's sucka.

well...I dont get out much...and they just showed up on musicians friend

http://hosting01.hotchyx.com/adult-...pad_and_pat.jpg

Old 2007-03-06, 06:50
Valtiel
Supreme Metalhead

Hahaha I see. Well for all things Marshall it has it lovers at haters........and reliability problems. For that kind of coin you may as well get an SVT Classic.
"So often our hands get caught up in ruts of muscle memory. 'Muscle memory' is an accurate term. We get used to doing certain things, without even being aware of them. This ultimately not only shapes and therefore limits our technique, it also shapes what we compose, what we write. We end up thinking still unknowingly trapped in that box." -Adam Nitti

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_bleeding
buy a stick of graphite (art stores) and rub it into your nut

Old 2007-03-06, 07:54
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valtiel
Hahaha I see. Well for all things Marshall it has it lovers at haters........and reliability problems. For that kind of coin you may as well get an SVT Classic.

Yeah man, can't go wrong with an SVT. I have no problems with Marshall guitar amps, but the bass amps sound like a cow shitting out it's throat. My dad thinks so too, and he's been playing bass for 40-something years...so I never doubt his opinions lol.
Quote:
Quote: