MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum FAQ Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > Metal > Bands

Old 2002-10-14, 01:41
morbid_death

Pungent Stench

since our 'big hunky death metal boys' have been complaining about all the black metal.....HERE YOU GO! (i dont see why you guys cant just start brutal threads instead of expecting everyone else to when its obviously this is a black metal orientated crowd...which i dont mind, i love both )

So who likes Pungent Stench? personaly, i think they are fucking great. the only bands i find as brutal, are Vomitory, Hate Eternal, Deep Red, Coercion, and Exmortem (probably a few more, but dont want to make a long list), and for me, thats a big call comparing them (brutality wise) to the likes of Vomitory and Exmortem.

Hypnos would be my favourite Pungent Stench song i'd reckon.

Old 2002-10-14, 02:42
memnoch
The Devil
Alumni Staff

Re: Pungent Stench

Quote:
Originally posted by morbid_death
since our 'big hunky death metal boys' have been complaining about all the black metal.....HERE YOU GO! (i dont see why you guys cant just start brutal threads instead of expecting everyone else to when its obviously this is a black metal orientated crowd...which i dont mind, i love both )

We have, but it's all you skinny white faced black metal newbies who have infested this forum who have taken over. (hah, kind of)

About 4-5 months ago, before the summer....there were very few black metal threads. This was all about real metal. (yes, black metal IN MY OPINION isn't real fucking metal.....ahh too bad??!) But over the past 4-5 months newbies have been coming in here non-stop with their jibber jabber about black pussy metal.

I started a Cephalic Carnage thread months ago which got about 3 replies.....then i revived it when the new album came out, i think it sits at about 15 replies now (mainly myself and 1 real metal fan discussing). There's the CC EP thread....with very few replies. OpethRules' thread about some band which obviously isn't pussy metal, i mean black metal, because it has a total of 2 replies now.....but all the black metal threads have 20+ replies......it's disgusting.

I probably post one reply in Bands per week now.....it's frightening how this awful music is so loved by about 70% of the damn board.
Justice the founder of my fabric moved
To rear me was the task of power divine
Supremest wisdom, and primeval love
Before me things create were none, save things
Eternal, and eternal I endure
All hope abandon, ye who enter here

Against the concert of the Immortals he cannot stand alone.

Old 2002-10-14, 02:49
slayme_returns
BUY OUR FIRST RELEASE $5
Alumni Staff

well, memnoch got that out of the way for all of us. i agree with him completely. don't start threads and then provoke an argument on this shit, thats fucking stupid.

Pungent Stench. I had the album Been Caught Buttering maybe 6 or 7 years ago and it sucked huge balls, I never bought another Pungent Stench record after that. I heard they broke up, but I remember hearing something about new tour dates.

Old 2002-10-14, 02:59
morbid_death

i wasn't inciting an argument, i dont come here everyday, and i dont see a whole lot of death metal threads, so the comment then was ignorant on my behalf... although i thought i'd do a nice thing, but i suppose you guys are to integral to accept that.

anyway, i love black metal and brutal death metal (i like extreme death metal and blasphemous black metal (the really violent black metal, Anaal Nathrakh type of stuff)) so i was really hoping for a death metal discussion with all good intentions..but i suppose as long as i like black metal, even though i prefer death, i'll always be 'brain dead like every other black metal fan'....thats a really really good attitude guys, i'm sure that makes you real buff

Old 2002-10-14, 03:04
slayme_returns
BUY OUR FIRST RELEASE $5
Alumni Staff

I may have come in here to debunk your stupid comments but at least I lent some Pungent Stench opinion.

Your last post had absolutely nothing to do with the thread that YOU created. If you want to bullshit around then head over to chit chat and put it in RTT.

Old 2002-10-14, 03:14
morbid_death

sorry dude, wasn't at you, was mainly at memnoch i should of quoted him...but ofcourse, he has immunity when it comes to posting off topic

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/foru...ies/bowdown.gif slayme & memnoch...for i am at your mercy!!!

jesus christ.....

anyway, i love Pungent Stench...anyone else got comments on them? or Exmortem for that matter, because they arn't on my local CD stores catalogs so i dont know shit about the names of their albums, for now i must mp3 whore.

Old 2002-10-14, 03:15
morbid_death

oh wat?! [ img ] tags turned off?

Old 2002-10-14, 03:18
memnoch
The Devil
Alumni Staff

Quote:
sorry dude, wasn't at you, was mainly at memnoch i should of quoted him...but ofcourse, he has immunity when it comes to posting off topic

Wasn't off topic dude, you had an ignorant comment about death metal heads here in your FIRST post, which started this thread.....so my comment was topical.

And it's about time you bow to us. Hell yes we're buff.
Justice the founder of my fabric moved
To rear me was the task of power divine
Supremest wisdom, and primeval love
Before me things create were none, save things
Eternal, and eternal I endure
All hope abandon, ye who enter here

Against the concert of the Immortals he cannot stand alone.

Old 2002-10-14, 03:23
morbid_death

maybe you should stop pissing off members with a still growing community, where i am we have nearly as many members as you do posts, and we still dont treat the users like cunts.

i'm really tired of getting into arguments with you fella's, i enjoy this joint because its pure metal, i'm just sick of having to watch wat i say because i know its gonna fuck off the moderators.

Old 2002-10-14, 03:35
slayme_returns
BUY OUR FIRST RELEASE $5
Alumni Staff

take the bullshit into chit chat or over a private message, instant message I don't care.

Old 2002-10-14, 03:53
Snyper

Quote:
maybe you should stop pissing off members with a still growing community, where i am we have nearly as many members as you do posts, and we still dont treat the users like cunts.

i'm really tired of getting into arguments with you fella's, i enjoy this joint because its pure metal, i'm just sick of having to watch wat i say because i know its gonna fuck off the moderators.

i know, fucking cunts they r, thats y i stopped coming round here

Old 2002-10-14, 04:03
PST 88
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Alright everybody, shut the fuck up.