MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum FAQ Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > Musicians > Drums Zone

Old 2006-12-12, 21:21
zaperlos
New Blood
Banned

Post A secret to seduce any woman.

Hello I'm wishing te tell you about small store store - any man could find useful. Ultra Allure Pheromones Scientifically proven to work- pheromones have been used for years now to attract women. Don't be at a disadvantage anymore- pheromones will help any male attract women of all types and ages. more info Penis Growth Patch Rx Try our Penis Growth Patch system for yourself and see how it can change your life in a few short weeks! We are now offering a special discount price to all customers as thanks for all the repeat business we have had over the past year! Visit our site to see the unreal price discounts we are offering for a limited time only! Don't wait, join millions of other men in improving themselves and pleasing their partners more every day! more info Anatrim Anatrim is an amazing new product aimed at helping men and women of any age and size lose weight and rapidly tone their bodies. Anatrim has been called a "miracle herb" on such respected media outlets as CNN, OPRAH WINFREY, ABCNEWS, 20/20, and many many others! Really amazing weight loss pills!!! more info Regenisis HGH You already forgot what is it like to be 20yo? Refresh your memories. Feel, young, energetic and revitalized! more info G'night

Old 2006-12-12, 23:26
deathxleprosyx
Senior Metalhead
Banned

what does this have to do with drums have you benn smokin crak

Old 2006-12-12, 23:27
deathxleprosyx
Senior Metalhead
Banned

u

Old 2006-12-13, 00:02
Bones98
Post-whore

that post was fucking hilarious.

Old 2006-12-13, 01:44
Casketcrusher
Post-whore

PFFFT There is only 1 way to seduce a woman!
Play Steve Vai-Tender Surender on your guitar. And show her how fast your fingers move. Don't forget to stick out your tongue and really get into the music.....worked for me.

But if your a drummer....just gravity blast. Chicks dig that.

Truer words were never spoken.

Old 2006-12-13, 04:16
the_bleeding
Post-whore

i find accoustic guitar works best on chicks... they just melt.
example: Friend played accoustic for girl... sang and played... sappy shit... not more than 30 seconds into the song, she grabbed the guitar... slid it across the floor... ripped off his pants... and fucked him then and there...

now i know it sounds unbelieveable because i said "friend" but i swear it happened... i just have to test the theory now... after i fix my super warped 40 year old epiphone bolt on accoustic shitty shitblock.
I was very bemused as a youngster watching the Golden Girls when Blanche said she was going to "spank her fanny" I had visions of a geriatric vertical bacon sandwich red and bruised from being disciplined!!!

Old 2006-12-13, 05:32
Bones98
Post-whore

I GOTTA GET ME ANOTHER 3 INCHES with them PILLS!